44 years old and Missed Period
I'm 44 years old and missed my period.  I have never missed a period before...except when I was pregnant.  I have regular periods 28 days apart.  
I have recently been sexually active.  I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and am now 2 weeks late for my period.
I have been experiencing two episodes of lower left side abdominal pain...but it was not severe....It felt like I was cramping and about to start my period.
I've called my doc and they can't get me in right away.  
Do you think I could still be pregnant?  Even though the tests have been negative?  What could this indicate?  Menapause?
Janet
In my opinion, 2 weeks late for AF and no BFP means probably just that...negative.  Seems like maybe some menopause issues (my mom actually started all of that around 40) or seems like a cyst because of the pain.  

Best wishes (and try not to stress, AF could be late because of stress, too).
could be an ovarian cyst. after you ovulate the whole the egg came out of becomes an organ called the corpus luteum. It functions for two weeks producing progesterone in case of a pregnancy. When no pregnancy occurs it breaks down and goes away and your period start. Sometimes it becomes a cyst and continues to produce progesterone which can delay your period from a few days to a few weeks or more. They usually go away by themselves.