4th Miscarriage
Well girls I believe I am currently having my 4th miscarriage. Started bleeding today so I went to the ER. Numbers were only 1667 so they are low. I am assuming I am just bleeding it out. Hoping for a miracle next time and they know what is going on.
I am so so sorry! I hope that maybe there is still a chance it will turn out ok.  I just finished my 2nd miscarriage yesterday. It is so frustrating and sad! Have they done testing to see why this keeps happening to you? I hope that they are able to find something and that you go on to have a healthy pregnancy next time!! Again I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Well it is technically 3rd miscarriage i had an ectopic too. My doctor has done all genetics and what not but I started progesterone late so that is what I am thinking went wrong this time. I have a fantastic RE so I am positive about that.
I am so sorry for your loss. I just had my first one yesterday I just went and had a D&C done and today I am bloated and cramping and some bleeding. I am devasted to even try aagin, I will wait until genetics testing comes back and see what was the cause. Your in my throughts and prayers and hope your doing well emotionally and physically. Best wishes to you for future pregnancies
Thank you alot. You too are in prayers. I am actually dealing better than I thought probably because I have been through it so many times.
I am so sorry to everyone!  You are all in my prayers!!  Stay strong and try to think positive!!
i am so sorry to hear that.  you will be in my prayer.  hopefully they will find out why you have miscarriage.

Be strong and don't give up. everything happens for a purpose.  

Take care
Does anyone know of anyother tests that can be done or what they may do since this is my third miscarraige and have also had one ectopic? Then did genetics and coagulant stuff. I also didn't start progesterone suppositories until two weeks of being pregnant
first off i am so sorry.  after having 2 MC's myself in a 5 months time span. i know your pain.

did your doctor do an HSG exam?  just to make sure there is nothing wrong inside your uterus?  also what about taking the baby aspirin just in case.

although all my RE testing came back normal, he put me on prog and baby aspirin.  i have psorisis, a skin problem, which although my blood clotting test was fine, because of the psorisis, at any time my blood flow can change.  as long as you do not continue the baby aspirin past the 13 week mark, you are ok.  i am now 17 weeks along with those 2 things, the aspirin and prog 2 times a day.

talk to your RE and ask about anything else.
I feel that my biggest issue this time is that the doc was out when I was supposed to start the progesterone. So I started them very late. I think that might be the problem. He has done an HSG I have a blocked tube which he said wont affect much. My husband and I have both had bloodwork for genetics like karyotypes and what not. I really think it must be the progesterone because the sac was measuring small and he asked when the nurse perscribed them. I am thinking we will do clomid and hcg shot again and be on baby aspirin and progesterone right away. Thank you
I have had 4 miscarriages as well, all with assisted cycles.  I am waiting for blood work to come back regarding chromosomal issues, as is my husband.  I was just told of a test, which is really expensive, but they can test your husbands sperm for genetic issues, this of course is much less invasive than IVF with PGD.  There are 2 different tests one is like $400, but that doesn't really teat for chromos issues.  The other test is $1,500.  crazy!  How far along have you been with your miscarriages?  With me, I think one of us has genetic issues and we may look into 3rd party, egg or sperm donor if we can get some answers.  I know it is so frustrating!

They did the blood work genetic testing on both of us which came back normal. My re said they will try different medicines now for egg stimulation. Hope it works next time.