Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
5 day transfer early blast, no symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

5 day transfer early blast, no symptoms

Hi There,

I have read so many uplifting experiences of a successful pregnancy and I am so happy for all of you.  My heart goes out to everyone who is going through what we all are going through.  But right now, I am going through my own ordeal and could not find anyone who is going through the same experience...I have no symptoms at all.  Is it the obvious? i had 5day early blast 3 embies fair quality transfered.  That I am not pregnant. Or is there still a possibility and that I just need to wait until my HCG appt.  I have read everyone's experience and their symptoms, but none on someone who had no symptoms but was pregnant.  I have read and searched all forums but found no information on my experience. I had 3 failed ivf. one transfer was done day3 i had all the sysmptoms, sore boobs, cramps fq urination but BFN. rest 2 cycle no transfer as they were poor quailty. My only fourth cycle my embies could make it to early blast. nothing to freeze toh.
0%
 (0) 
5 day early blast success
0%
 (0) 
5 day early blast no sysptoms
0 Members voted
I've never been through ivf, so you might not be reassured by my answer.  I did have to endure many shots. However, with all 4 my pregnancies I had no symptoms to speak  of before my beta. Unfortunaty, two of these were  chemical pregnancies. My two successful have had absolutely no symptoms before 8 weeks. At this point I become ridiculously tired. This doesn't mean the pregnancy isn't viable either. My first gave me my now 17 month old son and I am currently 28w+1d into my second. Good luck. Fingers crossed for a super sticky bfp!
I had a 5-day transfer on Saturday and I don't feel a thing. I was told that presence or absence of any symptoms does not anything until I take the test. So, I don't think about it much. Relax and be positive.  
Hi Wizbit,

I agree with you. My ER does blood work after 12 days post 5 day transfer. Its a long wait. Dont know if i should do a HPT, last time i was disappointed anyways if beta is -ve i will be disappointed anyways. cant stay positive.
The rest is in God's hand. We have done everything we can do to best of our abilities. I will keep you in my thoughts, I know it is heartbreaking to see -ve on HPT. I am kinda numb to it now because I saw that so many time when we were trying naturally. Wish things weren't this way, but unfortunately this the card we're dealt with. How many embies were transferred?
I had total 14 retrieved 10 fertilized, 3 could make it to early blast, rest were still alive but doc was not sure they will make it to day 6. Doc, me and my hubby decided to transfer all 3, they were all early blast fair quality.Its amazing how much comfort can be found in strangers. This site has been such a source of strength as I wait to get my BFP for 2 years. hope next week my happy ending results in a BFP.
So that means we both are on the same page. Your transfer too was on the 06/23/12 ?? when are u going for ur BETA??
Hi Dear,

Thanks for sharing every positive thought is very comforting. Good Luck with ur pregnancy. hope i will have some good news next week to share with u :-)
I hope and pray you do too. I know how hard it is to have to wait for something you want more than anything else. I have such respect for any woman strong enough to endure everything I'm sure you've had to to get to this point in time. Wish you all the luck in the world.
My beta is scheduled on 7/6. We didn't have anything left to freeze either. If this doesn't work, starting all over again.
Thank you for your support. Only me and my husband know what's going on with this, , havent told any family members. It's kinda hard to do because three of my cousins are pregger and two of them with their second child.  Family gatherings are very uncomfortable.  I consider this blog my fertility family kinda.
I understand how you feel. I watched my best friend get pregnant and have two beautiful babies of her own. Of course I was happy for her, but it was difficult because I wanted it so bad and she conceived while on bcp both times. Here I am doing everything I can to get pregnant and it seems like if she sneezed too close to her hubby she became pregnant, despite TRYING to prevent it. I sincerely hope you get your bfp this time so you can begin to enjoy time with your family again. I believe  anyone who OS willing to go so far to become a mommy deserves to be one. I'm positive you day will come. As hard as the infertility  journey was for me, I try to think of it as what was supposed to happen happened. It was difficult and painful, but if I had conceived right away I would probably have a different little kid. And my son is perfect. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Good luck. Can't wait to read about both of your bfps.
Thanks Dear all we need right now is blessings and prayers. Its been a tough journey so far.... but i will forget every pain  i went through once our little wonder arrives. I still have no sysmptoms. Just feel little bloated in the afternoon. 4dp5dt
I have intermittent headache and nausea but that could be from Progesterone.  
So weird, that we both had our ET on the same day and we're kind going through the same thing (i.e. no symptoms). Hopefully, we'll both get ++.
fingers crossed...... and trying to stay positive, but its hard. I am just having lot of gas thats all. No other symptoms. Feel little bit bloated but that could be from the ER. i was thinking to get a HPT kit. what u say :-)???
I am holding out on that. I'll wait.  I have cramps in my back like I usually have when my period is about to start and slight nausea.  Bit gassy too.
Bad bad Cramping last night it was 8dp5dt. I am getting so -ve now may be lost it all :-(.
Nothing more reliable than the blood test. Don't worry. I read somewhere that if you test before 10 days post 5dt, you'll get false negative.
Thinking of you two. I know you'll be testing soon. Good luck. Fingers and toes crossed for two super sticky bfps.
Thanks my dear... we need prayers and blessings. I did one HPT today morning i saw a faintline. Not keeping my hopes too high as i was also on Hormone injections while on stims. I am addicted to HPT couldnt hold myself. ;-). i wish i could post some picture of that faint line HPT.
i totally agree. As i said i did one HPT this morning 9dp5dt. I saw a faint line very visible faint line. Fingers crossed not keeping hopes very hig as it could mean anything. Prayers Prayers and Prayers. I never saw this faint line for my first ivf. We both need BFPs. I am prayering for u too.
Thank you so much! I'll find out on Friday and let you know. Prayers! When is your blood test?
My Beta is on friday 14th day after my transfer. Fingers crossed.
i am called in today 07/13/2012 for my BETA. wish me luck dear. :-)
Mine is tomorrow morning.
Dear Wizbit,

Its a BFP... my beta 13dp5dt is 565. I am soo so Happy. I just prayer for you. Good Luck. Keep me posted.
Wow! congrats!! And Thank you! for some reason, I have a gut feeling that it didn't work. Really really nervous.
I understand. Keep ur faith and hopes high my dear. Thats what kept me going after 5 ivf's. My doctor and my husband had no hopes with my eggs. I believed and prayerd everyday. Something kept me going. I dont know what the outcome of this one will be. But i will do anything for my baby right now. As they say whatever energy you send in the universe it comes back to you. So my dear friend send positive thought and have faith. Where do u live??
It's a BFP! my beta is 1088. can't believe it. All your prayers worked.
wow thats great news dear!!!! Lets enjoy our pregnancy!!!
We shall! Btw, I live in Maryland.  So I guess the symptoms have nothing to do with it. I am starting to get headaches and nausea, though.
i still have bad cramps, and breast is little tender n sore i do feel nausea is coming but having really hit me as yet.. Thats all no other symptoms. I guess u must be having twins that ur symptoms are at 4-5 weeks :-). I am 4 weeks 5 days today. I have another BETA on monday. :-)
I have another BETA on Tuesday. We'll see how it goes. Can't really go by just one reading. I have cramps and headache.  Wish you the best.
I got my second beta yesterday 2748. :-)
Yay! Looking very good!
My beta is 7000. Even though it's in range, it's kinda high. Might be twins. My ultrasound is on next Friday.
wow.... i am sure its twins for you :-). I donot have any ultrasound untill 27th july. I was told to come on the 21st, but i am travelling so they said better to delay by one week then to have it before, coz if i dont hear anything i will be upset, as something it takes time to hear the heart beat. I asked my nurse for the numbers she said sometimes high numbers just mean one healty singleton, BIG BABY. fingers crossed.
That's good to hear. My ultrasound is on the 20th. Fingers crossed for both of us! I am glad that I don't have to go for anymore blood test.
me too no more blood test.
Did u get ur ultrasound?
I did 5 day transfer in March, I put back 2 emybros and I'm now 20 wks and 5 days with triplets!!!!! I had no symptoms until like my 7-8 week of pregnancy.  
hey tripletsmom, thats awesum. I had three transfered and only one could make it :-). I am still not very nausea and today i am 8 weeks. But just yesterday at a resturant i stuffed myself with yummy food and pucked all out. So my nurse said just to eat small postions even if i am not getting any nausea feeling. Congrats on ur triplets.
Had my ultrasound at 6w5d and had two strong heartbeats. I have one more tomorrow at my clinic and then they'll release me to regular ob/gyn. How was yours? I puke every now and then, but I have a hard time eating. Just the thought of food makes sick.
Hey Missed u :-).

Congrats i could tell from ur numbers u are having twins.. Lucky you. My only one implanted out of three. i went for my second ultra sound today and everything looks great. I will be going on a cruise with my husband and his family 25 people. Now thats stressful. So Far So good my next appoint is when i come back on the 14th.

So far no nausea. Just when i eat too much i puke. I was worried as i really have no symptoms except liitle tired and little uncomfortable in the stomach. I am eating small portions now. I dont have sore breast nothing. it worrys me but my nurse said i am one of those lucky ones  to have easy pregnancy. But she said you never know some women get in the second trimester. So far just puked twice.

hope all goes well for us. When i come back that will be a scary meeting with obgyn. if all goes ok, she will not suggest lot of tests.
Had my second ultrasound today as well, all is good. Babies are doing well, now I am off to my regular Ob/gyn. Enjoy your cruise! I have days when I can't eat and some days I am hungry all the time. I don't pee like every hour or anything unless I drink lots of water. I do have sore breasts but that's about it. Hopefully, rest of the pregnancy will be a breeze for both of us. Congrats, again!
Hi wizbit,

I am finally back from my cruise. and it was horrible for me. As i said i wasnt feeling sick before i left but sea sick and thoses tiny rooms really made me sick now after two days i am getting back to normal.

I've been upgraded to obgyn too and tom is my first appt with her. I am bit stressed out and worried. Hope hope all will go well. My sonography  is not tom toh. I am 35 spo doc will do every possible test on me.
My appointment is on next Thursday. Try not not to obsess over what could go wrong, can't wait to hear all about your next ultrasound.
I get car sick sometimes so a cruise would be a huge stretch so I've never been on one. I hope you and your little bean are doing well.
Hi Dear,

All went well everything looks good. Saw baby moving. showing me thumps up :-). Next week they start with my genetic testing. Fingers crossed. Pls prayer for me i will keep u in my prayers too. :-)
So far So Good... next week is my NT scan. Fingers crossed. Then i will decide to get a maternit21 test or not. How are u doing?? i have started losing weight little bit called my mother over for a month to feed me some food. :-).

tk cr
How are you? I am doing well, had my unofficial NT scan and both babies are are under 0.8mm, I say it's unofficial is because my doctor's ultrasound tech isn't certified but she's been doing for a long time. So I am assuming the measurement will be around the same, doc said that I had nothing to worry about. My official scan on sept 6th.  I have gained about 7-8lbs and very happy about my weight gain. Take care! add me as a friend so it's easier to communicate.

Hi Friend,

Hope all my NT scan and hcg are perfect, BUT my PAPP-A is low at .27. will be seeing the genetic counslar again. My husband is very positive that all is fine as my two other reports are okay alll can happen is bit complications with the placenta. will keep u posted.
Hi, Hows everything going??
hello all it is my first IVF 3dt10dp and i have no pain in my breasts and lower cramps from time to time my scheduled test on wed 28-11 wish me luck i am very happy for u too wish to enjoy ur pregnancy healthy :))
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers