9 days post Pregnyl booster
Hi there! I just wanted to see who else out there went nuts like I did and tested themselves to before the 2ww to see what their results were. I have been testing for the past four days and began with a faint positive but got a negative today. Does this mean I'm definitely not Pregnant? Should I wait it out a few more days and test at the 2week mark? What have your experiences been?
Oh my goodness - I've taken SO many pregnancy test in my years of trying to conceive!  A crazy number!  I totally understand! I don't think you can really compare tests from day to day. They come from different batches, different companies, and you just can't be sure.  I'd wait a few more days and test again.  Good luck!
Thanks for your reply! :) Yeah I waited it out some more and the past two days were negative :( But today is the "actual" day I am supposed to test and call it in, but I'm sure its going to be a negative if it was yesterday. Thanks!