Acupuncture
Has anyone used acupuncture while ttc?  My chiropractor suggested it to me and I am seriously considering it - I am of the thinking if I throw enough things at it something will stick.
I think acupuncture is great. It helps a lot with stress of TTC. My RE is also suggested it. You need to do some research to find a good one. Not all of them are familiar with infertility. With my last IVF I went to one that just did standard acupuncture, unfortunately did not help. Now I found acupuncturist that deals with infertility only and I just found out that I am pregnant last night after many failed IUIs and 3 failes IVFs. This cycle I did FET with acupuncture twice a week. I think you should give it a shot. Good luck
I am currently on my first IVF cycle and have had 3 acupuncture sessions (see related thread on this subject). So far it seems to relax me and help with the stress. I think it's worth trying.
I am going to see an acupuncturist.  I figured it couldn't hurt.  This is the first month I have gone and if nothing else it is super relaxing.  I guess I will see if it works in a few weeks.  Today is CD 8 for me...good luck!
I'm doing acupuncture since September.
I did an FET cycle and it did not work now I'm starting a fresh IVF cycle and I'm continuing acupuncture twice a week.
It helps with the stress and I feel better after a session.
I hope this time will work.
I'll give it a try.
Miky