Aa
A
A
Close
Am I Able To Conceive
Okay, my husband and I have been trying to concieve for about a year now. I have an ovulation calender and we always have sex on my ovulation days. Like all of them. I do have a 3 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I want one more added to the family and its becoming an every month struggle when I get my period. I was on the nuvaring for about 8 months after my daughter and I did figure out it gave me ovation cysts. But they say their very tiny and not very many right now. What is wrong with me?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there,
Secondary infertility can be caused by male causes or female causes. Female factors like advanced age, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, uterine adhesions due to previous surgeries are few common causes of female fertility. Male factors causing infertility are varicocoele, ejaculatory disorders, radiation exposure and advanced age. Ovarian cysts like polycystic ovarian disease can cause infertility. For more queries and assistance it is advised to consult a gynecologist. You will need evaluation for above mentioned causes. Consult an infertility expert. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hey there
your womb is a very sensitive part of your body.nothing too small should be ignored.consult a gyny so that you get proper treatment before God blesses you with another sweet little one
best wishes
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank