Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Am I Able To Conceive
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I Able To Conceive

Okay, my husband and I have been trying to concieve (conceive) for about a year now. I have an ovulation calender and we always have sex on my ovulation days. Like all of them. I do have a 3 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I want one more added to the family and its becoming an every month struggle when I get my period. I was on the nuvaring for about 8 months after my daughter and I did figure out it gave me ovation cysts. But they say their very tiny and not very many right now. What is wrong with me?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
Secondary infertility can be caused by male causes or female causes. Female factors like advanced age, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, uterine adhesions due to previous surgeries are few common causes of female fertility. Male factors causing infertility are varicocoele, ejaculatory disorders, radiation exposure and advanced age. Ovarian cysts like polycystic ovarian disease can cause infertility. For more queries and assistance it is advised to consult a gynecologist. You will need evaluation for above mentioned causes. Consult an infertility expert. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
hey there
your womb is a very sensitive part of your body.nothing too small should be ignored.consult a gyny so that you get proper treatment before God blesses you with another sweet little one
best wishes
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank