Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 3201-3396 comments:
Hi ladies, Im seeing an RE.......and I have PCOS so he put me on Metformin 500mg everyday and Letrozol on CD 3-7 to make me ovulate.......hopefully it works this cycle.......as for clomid didnt work for me i did 2 cycles with my GYN....
Has n e one ever taken Letrozol 2.5 mg......and u got pregnant
good luck, iv just finished my last course of clomid, b4 i got bk to gyna!

but sadley me and my husband are going through a hard done, all this stress is coming between us & i nearly left :(
Im sorry things not going good for yall, is there anyway you could go on a mini getaway, maybe a weekend away together will help :(
hey, got no chance of going away anytime soon, because i work 6days a week :( hows ur bump?
Thought Id give an update.. its been awhile since I posted!! I am now currently 13 weeks and counting!! its been a crazy adventure for sure!!! from the Clomid I have three cysts on the only ovary I  have... one keeps growing and one is shrinking... SO ive been a little nervous about that! the dr said they are the round cysts so they are not the dangerous ones, so that made me feel better!! I was told I  have to see a specialist because when I had my daughter I had a rare side effect from pregnancy.. I guess we all want babies so we will do anything from hurting our bodies to make that little miracle!! I hope everyone is well and I will update soon!!! good luck to those still trying dont give up!!!!  
Lol the bump is doing good so far, she is giving me insomnia every night though, hopefully she will grow out of that, but i doubt it.lol
Everythings worth it, well i think i ovulated today the test was a very strong positive, come up straight away, so fingers crossed got a good feeling this month
yay!!! Im so happy for you!!! keeping fingers crossed!!!!! DONT stress it ( i know easier said than done but try)
Yahooo!!!! thats good , got my fingers crossed and i am praying for you!
Well I am on my 4th round of clomid this month. I am on CD 11 and this afternoon I noticed that I was spotting very lightly. Kind of scary because this has never happened before. Didn't know if anyone else has experienced this?
Yes i know i was so happy when finally after all these years i got a period on my own, i have lost weight so that has helped, i alson got a really stong positive on my opk for 3days. im also still getting positives now, and im wondering why?? i dont want to get my hopes up but im thinking maybe im pregnant and its picking it up REALLY early, but then im thinking isit 2 early? i havent had any stress for the lasst month everything is going good :)
positive ovulation tests?
yeah iv had them for a week, 1st 3days where really strong even done a clearblue & now they still saying positive
good! we will all keep our fingers crossed----- tons and tons of baby dust to you!!!
Thankyou, just dont wanna get my hopes up
I lost my baby today, I was 18weeks.The doctor said I had an incompetent womb.Please pray for me, i miss my little girl so much right now.Its just empty inside
You are in my prayers!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Omg hunni, i am so sorry, i cant imagine the pain :'( lots of hugs, are u going to try again
Oh yes, hopefully by December, and this time i am going to go to highly recommended doctor who can deal with high risk :) im going to get on this as soon as my body will let me :)
Im glad ur thinking positive hunni, i wouldnt lol, but everything happens for a reason and ypu will never forget ur angel xx
OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can imagine the pain ur going through. When I lost my baby at 11 weeks 2 months ago it was the hardest thing ever. Ur in my prayers so you and ur family can get through this tough time cause it is hard.
Thanks for your support, i really do appreciate everyone that has commented.Some days its worse than others, today seemed like one of those days
I am so sorry for your lost, please do not feel along. I just had a miscarriage in July and I was going on six weeks, this was my second miscarriage within a one and half. My prayers are with you.

Can you please explain to me what the doctor mean when he said you have a incompetent womb?
Today I am on CD34, but I have irregular cycles, but I am so hoping that I am once again pregnant, but this time I hope it is a healthy pregnancy because I am so ready for my husband and I to have our first child. We both do not have any children. I will keep everyone posted.

Sorry for not posting in a while.
Hi how are you doing,
yes i remember talking to you,and the first miscarriage.I'm so sorry i didnt know that you had lost another baby.Inbox me your email address,I hope that we can talk.According to the Doctor,based on the symptoms that i told her she said my uterus could not withstand the weight of the baby,and basically i didnt have contractions i just sat down and basically she just fell out.I could not believe what happened and then afterwords is when i had contractions.
Hi have you asked your doctor to do an HSG test on you? I had PCOS endometriosis was put on metformin etc etc- finally I switched doctors she could not understand why I was doing all these other test and not the main on to see if my tubes were free and clear. Well needless to say in Aug 2012 she did a HSG test on me everything was fine ( it basically flushes your tubes and opens you up) she put me on clomid I started in September 2012... 50mg found out I was pregnante Monday. Ask your doctor about that! Good luck oh btw we have been Ttc for a year
Hi thankyou for your message, yes i had that done last year, and that was all fine but at that time my dr was not the best, so when i go and see my gyna monday i have wrote a lot of Q to ask him, im not pregnant this month as have af which come on its own again :) but after 25days since my last one which confussed me xx
Also i see my gyna monday but already having af so gonna have to miss clomid this month :(
CONGRATULATIONS sweetie x
I am so sorry about that. But I can give you my email address now, which is ***@****.

I am currently pregnant again, but I am glad, but not excited because it seems like I am going through the samething again and I feel like I will once again be disappointed. I pray almost every night or morning asking the Lord to please let me have a healthy pregnancy. But do not let this be something that let you down. Just keep moving forward and work on another pregnancy.

I will continue to keep you posted.
I am posting to let everyone know that I am once again pregnant and hopefully this time I will have a healthy pregnancy. I am currently on four weeks.

I will keep everyone posted.
Congrats!!!! Yah i am hoping that this one will stick :)
Hey all. im finally getting af on my own but its only last 2days is this right? got gyna tomorrow, so hoping for a higher dossage and more advice etc
Hi......I haven't been on here for a while but this is my story....I've been TTC for 2 1/2 yrs with no luck so my gyn started me on clomid bcuz he said I'm not ovulating but he never sent me to do n e blood word to see y.......n my periods were irregular every month I **** it but at different tings in a cycle.....

May 2012- clomid round 1
June 2012- clomid round 2
July I took a break *** hubby wanted me to see an RE......so I made an appointment and saw him inn August I did a bunch of test......and was diagnosed with PCOS........
September 2012- saw RE and he put me on Letrozole 2.5mg
Continued........form. CD 3-7 2tabs a day and also metformin for my PCOS to lower my insulin.......
Today October 21, 2012 I **** a positive HPT on a dollar tree pregnancy test and it wasn't my first morning urine......I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with my second child........so Clomid didn't work for me........Letrozol (fermana) did the trick pon the first round.........gud luck to all u ladies that r still trying and congrats to the ones who got a positive.....
Hello everyone! I have never posted on this board but have been following it for awhile ... I have PCOS and very irregular periods. I never wanted to get pregnant until I found out I was but then had a miscarriage 2 months ago. The second I told my dr. I wanted to get pregnant she prescribed me merformin for the PCOS but I had such horrible symptoms she prescribed me that pill to bring on a period and then 50mg of clomid ... It didn't work the first month so now I am on 100mg and have only two more sex days left before I wait another two weeks to find out!! I keep thinking I'll never get pregnant again or I'll just end up having a miscarriage but you ladies give me hope ! We will all get pregnant and raise amazing children when the time is right !!! I wish the best of luck to everyone !!! I'll let you know if the clomid worked this month !!
thanks a lot and the next one will for you

Baby Dust to All!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Frsttymemommie I also had a miscarriage about two and a half months ago (middle of July). It is hard to deal with, but I was able to get over it and I also started clomid 100mg last month for the first time, but I start clomid 50mg in March and concieved in June, but miscarriage in July. I am know again pregnant off the 100mg first round and I am glad, but not excited because I do not want to get my hopes up and then loss the baby. This is my third pregnancy. My first prenancy was in 2010 that I lost because it was a tubal pregnancy, so I am so glad that I am able to concieve (conceive) with one tube.

You will get pregnant again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby dust to you and all the other ladies.
I am so so sorry for your loss!!!! I cant imagine how hard it must be to lose a baby at 18 weeks. My prayers are with you and best of luck!
Hey girl!

What did the doctor say? I think i told you before. clomid made me ovulate but my eggs were not maturing so i was not able to get pregnant, and since the clomid makes you ovulate, once you ovulate you do get a period, this doesnt mean that your af came on its own, it didnt come on its own. Clomid made it come since it forced your body to ovulate. the reason women with PCOS dont get a period on their own, is because we dont ovulate and when you dont ovulate you dont get a period.  

I did an IUI cycle with injectibles (Follistim, Gannirelix and Ovidrel) and the cycle failed. :( On November 3rd I will be starting injections to prepare for an IVF cycle this month.

Let me know what the doc says.
Thanks Michelle!
Please pray for me ,im wanting to try again as soon as possible.
Hey hunni, my Gyna only done one 21 day blood test on me and that's wen I didn't ovulate, I got af on my own last month and ovulated, but got af so wasn't preg anyways he gave me 150mg of cloned now, so fingers crossed, hope ur ok x
I just will like to let everyone know that so far everything is good. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and my HCG numbers were little over 1000. I went this morning and I just got my results and my numbers were 2195, so they double. I am so happy I just going to continue to pray that this baby sticks with me. I will keep everyone posted.

BABY DUST TO ALL AND CONGRATS TO THE OTHERS THAT ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOO you go girl!I cant wait till its my turn to say that :) i am very happy for you! Keep me posted!
Hi everyone I am 25 years old and im on day 3 of my cycle and im planning to take clomid tonight through day 7. I was wondering if anyone else is on a cycle day close to me so we can be cycle buddies. I have PCOS and am still undecided if im going to take 100mg or 150mg of clomid. My doctor wants me to do the clomid challenge because i have PCOS. This is my first try with clomid and I am worried about taking 150mg. Any advice out there. I dont want to be the next octomom! I have been taking baby aspirin from day 1 of my cycle, folic acid, prenatals too. I plan to also take robitussin on day 8 of my cycle until positive ovulation test. So anyone in the same boat wanna talk im here.
I took Clomid on the 2nd day of my period 16/10/12. I had scanning and there were 2 eggs both 19mm and 21mm. My doctor gave me an injection for me to release my eggs. on the 27/10/12 and I TTC on the 28/10/12 as I was told by the doctor...
the side effect of Climid i am having right now is cramp on my right leg since ovulation till now and it has been 3 days.
Hope for good news in 2 weeks time!! now I can only sit back and wait.....
I most certain will THANKS!!!! It will be your turn soon again because it happen again for me so quick and I was not expecting it.
Hi, I do not have PCOS, but I am posting to you because I feel like my issue was similar to yours because we are both posting about trying to concieve (conceive). I started on 50mg back in March and was pregnant in June I had a miscarriage back in July and was so hurt because I was able to concieve (conceive) on clomid 3rd round with one tube. I decided to try 100mg clomid and on my first round of 100mg I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I know and have heard of people with PCOS getting pregnant while taking clomid, so the same will happen to you.

BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going to the doctor tomr, im still bleeding from my miscarriage according to the nurse this is bad news and it means i have infection :( and that it could hurt my chances in the future.Anyways we shall see what they say
Hey Abby
how you doing? you need to inbox me your reg email too so that we can keep in touch
Hi my name is Crystal and I am taking 100mg Clomid CD3-7 which I started on 10/29/12, also going to take Mucinex after i finish clomid. this is my 4th round taking clomid, first round on 100mg and 3 on 50mg. Going to get labs on CD21 to see if I ovulated. I have 2 other children 12 & 9. I hope this works for us...praying for everyone on here.
I hope you have good news. You WILL!!!! After my miscarriage the doctor told me that my body will reject the baby and it did and I bleed for 11 or 13 days but it was not heavy until towards the end. It was like a period.

God you bless you with your bundle of JOY!!!

I went to the doctor this morning for a ultrasound and thing went good. They were able to see the baby heartbeat. But no more about me.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, but do not worry. Everything will work out for the best. Just BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on getting pregnant again i been following everyones story. I  think we were pregnant at the same time i just miscarried after you did. I hoping that this baby sticks for u. I plan to start clomid again Nov. But wanted to say good luck to u. I know how sad and nerve racking this process van be.
Yah I just came back they said i was alright, but she want me to promise i wouldnt try to get pregnant for 3 months.I was like i cant promise, but i know naturally i dont ovulate on my own so i might be having to hit anyone up if they have extra clomid.sigh
Yes, it can be very sad and nerve racking, but since I am use to having problems with my pregnancies and not have had my bundle of joy yet. I do not let it get to me, I just go with the flow, I do not allow myself also to be stress because that can cause health problems with the baby. So I will just do my part in making sure I have a healthy pregnancies and I wish your next pregnancy will be a healthy one and that it sticks.

I went to the doctor Wednesday and I seen my baby heart beat. It was 90bpm and the doctor told me that was good and I go back in four weeks.

I will keep you post. I will be seven weeks on Saturday.
Yes I can understand how it is to have a miscarriage and want to be right back pregnant, that how I was. I did not think I will be back pregnant within a month and half of a miscarriage, but I am blessed and you will be to. I do not know your religious, but I pray almost every night.

It will happen again for you!!!!! JUST PRAY.
I just finished a cycle of 100mg of clomid .. I have PCOS but my period was supposed to come today and has not ! Good news so far but I don't want to get my hopes up yet! Im going to take a test a week from today if no sign of period so wish me luck!!!

You are in my prayers and baby dust to everyone !
You have a good attitude about it. Im gald you heard the heartbeat well keep me updated cause im praying for you.
Hey hunni, I'm on 150mg now start it when my period is here, I've got a feeling it won't work, but this month I had to miss clinic and its showing I'm ovulating on my own! Hope ur ok x
are you going to continue to tke metformin as i have read it reduces miscarriage.??? I have insullin resistance as well and I stopped clomid and miscarried... you should find out from your dr... good luck and congratulations on getting pregnant.
I Meant metformin not clomid
If your doctor thinks you need it to ovulate, take it. I don't feel that the risk of miscarriage (if any exists) is large enough to outweigh the benefit of possibly carrying to term.  I am on my first cycle of Clomid after two years of very irregular cycles. I don't ovulate often, and when I do it's very late in the cycle. (Not great for getting pregnant, according to my doc)  I take my last pill tomorrow, cd 9. We'll see if I ovulate, let alone get knocked up this cycle...
Congratulations! May God walk with you through your pregnancy and lead you through a safe delivery!!
I am actually a little bit behind you. Today is CD4 for me and I am trying so hard not to get myself all worked up. My doctor started me on 50mg of clomid so we will see what happens. I am praying to get pregnant on the first try and now I am praying the same for you!

Why are you going to take mucinex?
Hi..... yeah I'm still taking metformin..... my doc want me to continue until the 2 trimester........I'm currently 6wks 3days........I already did one ultrasound n everything looks great I have another ultrasound schedule next week to hear the heart beat.  After ttc for almost 3yrs and with 1 round of letrozole it happened......God us a Good God n he definitely answer prayers when he knows the time is right...
Thank u so much......
Good because I didnt and I miscarried... Well congratulations on your pregnancy.. hope you have a happy and healthy 9months.
Hi all,

I am new in here and very relieved to see u all in the same phase as I am.

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS as we consulted the doctor because i dint have my periods for 4 months. As we are really ttc she asked me to have duphaston for 12 days 1 each to get my periods and once the periods start to start taking clomid on the second day on wards (5 tab) to kick start my ovulation.
Hope I get pregnant. Praying too.

Will keep u all updated, I havent shared all this with anyone yet in my family as till not havent heard of any one having hard time to conceive.. :'( ..

Include me in ur prayer.. will keep u all updated..

tc
Thanks hun.....
Welcome and dont feel bad about telling anyone, I have the same thing except i get my period every month, the clomid worked though, so just hang in there, and good luck to you on your new journey :)
Hi Islanddiva I am also pregnant after trying off and on for five years. I will lie to give you your CONGRATS and we both will have a successful pregnancy. I am exactly one week more than you I am 7wks3dys.

The good LORD will watch over us and bless us with our bundle of joy.
You will concieve (conceive). I always throught I could never get pregnant let known having a baby. I was pregnant for the first time in 2011 after trying for three years I lost the baby because it was a tubal pregnancy. I lost my right tube. So after a year and some months I was pregnant again back in May 2012 with my third round of 50mg clomid. I misscarriage on in July, but after one round of 100mg clomid I am back pregnant with my third pregnancy and I am 7wks3dys. So you will become pregnant just pray to the Lord it is a healthy pregnancy.

God bless will bless you with your bundle of joy.
Today is CD7 and I am taking my last clomid pill this morning. I never told my whole story on here so here is a little more information. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, I'm 31 now. I have been on metformin for a long time, but never really took it the way I should until hubby and I started ttc. The ads effects are killer and I've changed my whole diet as a result.

I purchased the clear blue easy fertility monitor and started using it this cycle. So far the monitor is saying I'm highly fertile so I'm waiting for the peak next week. Has anyone else on here used it? I am crazy excited and hoping that all it will take is one try.
Ooh Fab news ISLANDIVA I remember you back in may nothing happens b4 the time! & also to pumpkin2003 you both have each other for support.
I am nearly 32wks from clomid 5-9 first cycle so it can be successful lots of baby dust to you all :-)
I meant side effects...
Congratulations! Have you found out what you are having yet? You give me hope knowing that you got pregnant on the first try!
Hi Luvbugg1981, I used the clearblue digital ovulation test on my first pregnancy in May of 2012, but with this prengnancy I sort of guess my ouvlation day.
I too have used the clearblue digital ovulation monitor. I stopped using it because it got to be expensive and a hassel remembering to have to do that every morning.
Congratulations everyone and baby dust o the rest, I'm waiting to start my 3rd round of clomid which is 150mg, I don't think it's gonna happen to me! Lost hope! Xx
Hi Abby2412 it will do not lose hope, just do not focus on it so much trying to concieve (conceive) because it can be stressful. I always thought that I would not be able to get pregnant but I am working on my third pregnancy and it is going better than the other two. Just keep faith and just do what the doctor tell you but do it with not worring about getting pregnant and it will happen.

God will bless you!!!!
Thanks hun.......and u r so right nothing happens b4 the time.
Congrats hun.........have u done n e ultrasound yet.......
Hi i actually am on the same cd as you. I am 26 year old and this is my first month trying clomid. My husband is in the military so I was on birth control to regulate my cycle while he was deployed because of my Pcos. I started my 50mg of clomid on cd 3 until cd 8 which today is my last day. I have an us scheduled on cd 12 to check my follicles. Since we are on the same cycle and same meds I wish the best for you and would love to know how it goes for you.
Oh thanks! We're having a boy! As others advised clearblue ovulation pack helps it can be expensive though. Good luck hun!
Hey! I go in on cd12 for my US as well. I am trying not to think about it too much, but it's so hard! My husband has 3 kids already and if we get pregnant this cycle the baby will be dues on his daughters birthday. I will definitely keep posting on here so we can keep up with each other. I will be praying for you to! Baby dust all around!! God bless.

Btw: happy to hear your husband made it home safe. I was in the Navy for 5 years and I am missing it!
Please don't give up hope! All things happen in Gods time. Some people just require a little bit more than others. I came in this willing to go all the way if necessary. Be patient and try not to focus all your time and energy on ttc. I know it's easier said than done, but it is very possible.
I took it and got pregnant on 2nd cycle. I am now on prometrium to help me keep this one. I had 2 m/c before I started clomid. We just saw our babies heartbeat today but we are still cautiously optimistic. They don't have answers for me on why we had m/c. I know it is scary but please don't let fear hold you back.  I wish you the best of luck.
Yes I have and the baby was so tiny that it took about 10 minutes to hear the heart beat which was 90bpm. I was at 6wks4dys

I go back on the 28th of this month, so I praying everything continues to stay on track.

How is your pregnancy going?
I am so, so sorry for you! I wish there was something more I could say.
so i haven;t been on in a while...i've taken 4 cycles of chlomid, 2 50mg and 2 100mg, and i haven't seen my smiley face yet. i think i O'd in august but was using Answer opk, had BFN so took my provera and started 100mg of chlomid in sept. no O, using clear blue this time, by cd22, which is when i think i O'd in august, so dr told me to start provera again. got AF on oct, 16 and here i am on cd27 and still no smiley.  i really don't know whats going on. i have had some dizzy spells, headaches, slightly tender in the boobs (tmi i know) and some cramping in lower abb but afraid to take a test because i don't want to see a BFN again. i just turned 35 this past thursday and hubby turned 38 yesterday and i'm thinking it might be to late for us....so depressing don't know what to do.
Today is CD12. I went to the doctor today for my ultrasound. I have one follicle at 17mm and my uterus looks good as well. My LH is 8.8 and my estradiol is 160. Hopefully these numbers are high enough and something happens in the next couple of days. My doc says I need to come in for blood work if I don't ovulate by Wednesday. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about these hormone levels. I will continue to pray that everything works out well.

Thanks Im trying to hang in there, waiting to try again, Taking a long time to get better :( today marks 1 month
Hi hun just n update........I did my second ultrasound yesterday at 7 weeks 3day and the baby is doing awsome his heartbeat is 156 BPM........im going back on the 26 of this month for another ultrasound.......
Hi hun....I know ur pain hubby and i was trying fot almost 3 yrs with no luck.....I did 2 cycles of Clomid with my ob/gyn with no luck on ovulation.......skipped 2cycles and then started to see an RE.......I was diagnosed with PCOS Shi he put me on metformin for it and then gave me letrozole (fermara) to make me ovulate first round and I got a BFP.......so Clomid did not work for me........letrozole did the trick...... I am now 7wks 3days and I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday......ago don't give up......I've read a lot of post about women women took clomid up to 4 cycles n it never worked and the first time their doctor's had them try letrozole aka fermara the got a BFP......so Clomid might just not b doing the trick for u. Gud luck and ill keep u in my prayers.
Hi carriebear1977, do not get stress or depress about concieving or even ovulating. Just keep faith and before you know it, you will be pregnant. I had my first pregnancy in December 2010 and it was a tubal pregnancy so I had surgery in Feb 2011 and did not get pregnant again until May 2012 and had a chemical miscarriage (baby was not dividing right) and now I am eight weeks and I am continue to pray that I have a healthy pregnancy.

I never thought I could ever get pregnant again, but I did just Pray and keep Faith the Lord will answer your PRAYER!!!!
Just keep praying Luvbugg1981 and the Lord will answer you Prayers.
that GRREEAAATTT!!!!! I have to wait for weeks for a check up and I do not think it is going to be an ultrasound I wish it was. I go back to the doctor on the 28th of this month. I will continue to keep you posted, but most people say babies with High Heart Beats are usually girls. Good Luck, but I hope it is a boy since you already have a daughter. I will continue to keep you posted.
CD14 and I just got home from getting labs done. Doc gave me Hcg to take tonight if my numbers are not high enough and says I will ovulate on it within 36 hours. Hoping God sees it fit for everything to work out in a positive way. Then the real waiting game begins! Thank God next week is Thanksgiving so I will have more than enough to do to keep my mind occupied. I hope everyone is doing well.

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!
I have a question is it possible to ovulate day 28 of your cycle? I got my period on oct 4th and took clomid day 3-7 of my. Period. My period was due the 1st and never came ... I. Got all. Excited and bought a box of test but were negative and even went and got a blood test that was negative. Now I am two weeks past my period due date and woke up this morning with light pink spotting and it's gone now?!?! Could it be possible clomid can make you conceive so late in your cycle ?! I'm freaking out!!
I am not sure.  But I know with me I always had irregular cycles. Clomid made my cycles regular and I ususally ovulated 14 or 15 days after my cycle. I was on clomid days 5-9. You may want to check with your doctor or nurse.

If it been two weeks since your cycle and you are not pregnant it could be something else going on. Keep me posted.
Hey How are you doing, I was looking on here at days from the past and i see you had msgd me.I am sorry i dint see it earlier.Hows it going for you this month? do you feel different?
Sorry I haven't been on much girls, hope everyone is ok, I've just finished my 1st round of 150mg of clomid, it's hard not to think about it tho, I think about it every second of the day, it's my life all I want is a baby to love!  I think it's coz I'm bigger, when I finished all 3 rounds of 150mg, when I go back to Gyna in feb and I'm not pregnant, I'm gonna have a break because I'm going to Mexico to be a Bridesmaid for my brother in may, but obviously if I'm pregnant I will not fly! Xx
I took 2.5mg Letrozole for both my pregnancies and it worked the 1st month. Now we are trying for our 3rd and it is not working I have been moved up to 5mg a day on 3-7.
I got my fingers crossed for you!
I am pregnant again , i believe i am 4 weeks, i would have gotten pregnant i think around 2 weeks after my miscarriage, im very worried.I dont want to get my hopes up too high, though
that's great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!! fingers crossed!
I happy it worked for u twice......and eventually it will work this time also.....just keep praying n I'll keep u in my prayers....
That is so awesome! I will be praying that you are able to have a blessed pregnancy. I know it will be hard for you, but try to enjoy it... After all you've been through you deserve this piece of happiness!
Thats WONDERFUL news!!!!! I'm praying for a sticky baby and a H&H 9 months... keep us updated.
I stopped using it because it actually missed my ovulation. The sheap test from Walmart picked it up but CB missed it.
Thanks for the well wishes, I need everyone's prayers please :) Thanks again
Sometimes the cheap ones are the best :)
Hello Ladies, I've read all your ladies stories and it moves me to see i am so not alone out here in this World. I am ver new to this side and some of the privation u guys use im lost im but at the end of the day we all have the same dream. I wish all of u the best of luck and a lot of healt happy babies with great pregnancies,, :)
This cycle was a no go... AF showed up this morning cd32... false hope for a few days. Oh well... maybe this month will be better.
hello everyone,

i started my clomid pills its my 3rd day taking them (3-7), I am 36 and i have already 2 girls 16 n 13, my hubby has a son and we r married for two years and have been trying to have a baby of our own, we have tried before but it just doesnt give for me so my doc put me on 100 mg/clomid im hoping it helps, it worries me becuz of my age...i so want this so bad....pray for me
haven't been on in a while, so i'm seeing a new dr on friday and going to ask her if she can test me for pcos. i'm wondering how they test and how soon will they know the results?  i'm hoping she can find out why i'm not Oing.  keeping my fingers Xed that 2013 will be my year...babydust to all!!!
Your doctor will know as soon as she looks a the ultrasound if you have PCOS. Google it and you can find pictures of what the ovaries look like when you have it. I pray that is not the problem for you and whatever it is can be fixed. There is no quick fix for PCOS and it really *****!!
Congratulations, hope this 1 sticks, sticky dust, I have given up at the moment still taken my tablets but given up hope, I couldn't even tell you wat CD I'm on! Xx
That's when it happens sometimes, i was so depressed after losing baby.And i hadn't even thought about trying and i let my hubbie bd with me, and i got pregnant.I wasn't charting, taking any tests or trying.I didnt think you cld pregnant till after ur first cycle anyways...but bottom just try taking a break.And then when you get into the new year maybe you could find another doctor who is more understanding and really wants to help you start a family.Dont give up
I think my dr is good, I'm getting more than what others in the uk get, if I'm not preg by February then I'm gonna have a break so I can go Mexico x
So I went to the doctor yesterday and she upped my dosage of chlomid to 150mg and says hopefully it'll work. She didn't even suggest that I get tested for PCOS. I think I need to find a new doctor.
I wish you would stop by, im in Houston, is your flight going to have a layover or you dont know yet?
Would be lovely but it's straight there x
Sorry for not being on here in a while, but that is GREAT news. I go on the 26th of this month hoping I found hout what I am having. Please keep me posted.
Hi Ladies it has been a minute since I been on here. I am 12weeks 4 days pregnant and so far everything is going good. I try to pray for myself and you ladies as well for a healthy pregnancies. I always used to pray for a pregnancies, but I did not pray for a healthy pregnancies or baby. So when you ladies pray, pray for a healthy pregnancies and baby.

For me I have not had any problems and it do not seem like I am pregnant no more than tender breast and unrine a lot and be hungry all the time. I go to the doctor on the 26th of this month. I hope I found out what I am having. I will keep you ladies posted

Baby dust to all and good healthy pregnancies for the ladies who are pregnant.
Af is due today and no sign, I usually have pains by now, just feeling tired lately! Everyone keep fingers crossed for me x
Im on my 1st round of clomid(50mg) (cd5-9) I am now on cd 15....still no +opk..getting very upset..which im only 6days past my last pill but too anxious about all this..I always expect the worse lol and i know that is bad but i cant help it...the only thing that has happened to me is that i had a heavy feeling on right ovary and while having sex it kinda hurt but not too bad where i couldnt do it and this morning the heaviness on right ovary went away so idk is that was the ovulation cyst rupturing or somethin idk..but im not being monitored by my obgyn so after readin comments and post..I decided to call my dr and schedule an appt to see if he will do a cd21 prog test to see if i ovulated this month and ask if he wouldnt mind uping my dosage to 100mg next month if my prog levels are low...Im hoping he will but he only gave me 3 presc of clomid for 50mg but hopefully my sad face will work LOL...anyone get their +opk days or weeks after they were supposed to?
I thought i was pregnant i did 3 pregnancy test spread out over 2 months only to have the Ultrasound lady tell me I have a cyst, this has pissed me off and made me so upset right now that i dont even want to be depressed about it, I just give up.I am going to put my energy towards trying to save money to buy a house.
DO NOT GIVE UP Blossoms4us. You can do it, it will happen again for u. Just keep believing.
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I'm deciding if to avoid 12 tomorrow night (nye) due to be heart broken that another year over and I can't get pregnant, iv got 1 month left on my last clomid and then it's next steps! Wish you all sticky dust for the new year xxxx
Hey Hun, it's been a long time! How you been? Any good news? X
Hugs x
Hi Ladies, hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I am still holding on with my pregnancy. I am doing great. I am 15 weeks and counting. I have not yet to find out what I am having, but hopefully I will soon. I will continue to keep everyone posted.

I wish baby dust to all and the ones that are pregnant I wish you yall a healthy pregnancy.
hey girl!!! i am doing my IVF cycle. fingers crossed it will work.

how are you?
hey girl did u find out what u were having, i have to wait til the end of this month when im at least 18 wks to find out......i cant wait cause im so anxious to start shopping for my lil junebug.......i know that we are around the same week prego, but when are u due.
Happy New Years to all!!!

Thanks for the encouragement Pumpkin, but nothin new to report here.Back to my cycles and things are about to what they were before i ever got pregnant :(
Thanks for the Hugs Abby and back at you with some from me.Good Luck on the clomid last run, may it be a success :) im so mad your not stopping in houston for layover that is some bummer
Hi Islanddiva I am currently 16 weeks and 2 days and I wish I knew what I was having but sadly no. I go back to the doctor on the 23rd of this month but I do not know if I will found out what I am having. I had a sonogram my last visit when I was 14 weeks and 4 days. I am so ready to know if I am carrying a boy or girl so I can start shopping for my little one.
I am due June 22, when are you due
I have an app on the 24th also.....I'm due June 28th.......its so far away tho......I can't wait to meet my lil junebug........
Me either. I am so ready for my little angel, but I always think the worse, but do not know why. I will keep you posted with my pregnancy and please keep me posted.
Hi :)

I have been TTC #4 for 17m now.........this past May I started metformin for my PCOS, in October we started Clomid, did 2 rounds that failed (I did ovulate on 100mg but no BFP) so we switched to Femara/letrozole, I am on CD9 of my 2nd femara cycle, did 5mg on CD3-7 this time & just wanted to wish you luck if you haven't conceived already!!!

PS-I conceived Ds1 naturally, Ds2 on my 1st round of 50mg of clomid & DD on my 1st round of 50mg of clomid too!!!
Congradulations :D I was due with my 2nd Clomid baby June 16th, 2011, June is a good time to have a baby, perfect IMO! So happy for you!
That's brilliant hunni. When will you find out results, I go back to Gyna 23rd feb I wonder what my next step will be xx
Good Afternoon,
I started provera last week and my last pill is on monday. I guess I then have to wait for AF to pay a visit. I was wondering what the success rate is for people on the first cycle of clomid. I dont have a period at all and havent for about 3 years now. I am really nervous about this whole process and if it will work. My DR told me that my time is very limited and i guess that just adds on some stress. Thank you all for your time. and i wish you all good luck
Just was curious if anyone had any symptoms when they went to the 100 mg of Clomid. I have been reading some things about the side effects and I haven't found any that where good. Just debating on if I should take the 100 mg or go to a specialist instead. I hate making big decisions!
HI Shan1819 I did not have any side effects. I conceived off my first round of 100mg clomid
Thank you!! That's gives me some faith :)
Hi ladies,
I started taking Clomid. 50 mg on the 20th which was the 5th day of my cycle and today was my second dose. Feeling scared because I have PCOS. I have a daughter who's 10yr and been trying since. What should I do to increase my chances other than the clomid.
try IVF or IUI if clomid doesnt work the first two rounds. You may be ovulating but not producing mature eggs. That happened to me. I have PCOS and I have a 6year old daughter- i was on clomid for 6 months- started at 50mg and increased to 150mg. NOTHING. I did and IUI and nothing and now i am on IVF,
Hi happy new year everyone!

Not been on here for a while glad to hear PUMPKIN2003 also got a BFP like ISLANDIVA. I remember you both were ttc with CD 9+months ago when I started TTC.

Well, I gave birth to our son NYD weighed 7IB 3ozs a great start to the new year!
GL to you all this is to show CD does work, maybe sooner for some than others, depending on dose & if doesn't DO NOT give up until you've tried ALL possibilities.
Hope this year brings a lot of baby dust to more families :-)
Thanks a lot and I will like to give you congrats on your New Son. I also wish you and your family a bless New Year!!!!!

Enjoy your new bundle of JOY!!
Have u ladies found out wat ur having yet???
I JUST FOUND OUT 3 DAYS AGO THAT IM HAVING A GIRL........IM SO HAPPY BCUZ I WANTED TO GIVE MY 8 YR OLD DAUGHTER A SISTER.
HOW R U????
HI HOW R U???? I JUST WANT TO LET U KNO THAT IM HAVING A GIRL AND BABY IS DOING FINE........IM CURRECTLY 19WKS 6DAYS.
I am so glad I figure you was having a girl, I believe I am also having a girl, but I do not know. I am 20 wks & 5dys. I go to the doctor on the 19th of this month to find out what I am having. Everything so far is going great with me and the baby. I will continue to keep you posted and you please do the same.

I am so GLAD for you!!!!!
That's great news I'm so happy for u I been gud myself. After losing my baby back in August. I found out I'm expecting again actually i've known for a while kind of keeping it low key. But Im 18 weeks today due july 13th i go on Feb 28th to find out what im having. Im excited to start shopping. I'll keep u guys updated.  
I have been trying to get pregnant for about 2years now!!!can anyone plz tell me the steps to take?I am so confused,dnt know what to do!!!!!
You should talk to ur DR to try and find out what your reasons for infertility are. Could it be PCOS? Are you having regular periods? Have you always had regular periods? Have you been trying or just not preventing? Charting? using ovulation kits or anything? Have you tried clomid? or anything you should see an OB if they can't help the see an RE.
Hi girls been a long time! How's everyone? I'm 4days late and have my fingers and toes crossed tight, iv done a test and negative, maybe 2 early, I'm hoping they haven't stopped because iv put on a few pounds, can't stop eating, anyone on fbook to keep in touch xx
Well I am not sure what is going on. But today I have been feeling a little dizzy. If I move to fast it feels like I am going to pass out. I took 100 mg of clomid on day 5-9 and never had any symptoms. So I am not sure if I am having a side effect to the clomid or if it is something else or if I could be pg.
I was diagnosed with PCOS the same day I was given the prescription for Clomid. Today is my first day taking  Clomid day 3-7 .... Im so nervous, I don't know what to expect. I hope all goes well and I get pregnant....
so i had no luck ovulating on the 150mg of clomid so Dr gave me 200mg and this past Wed. i went in for a progesterone test and that was cd17 i'm just waiting for the results. i hope i find out whats going on and need to figure out what my steps are because she said if i haven't o'd with 250mg then i need to take the next step. xing my fingers that i'll get a bfp sometime soon.  baby dust to all
Hello everyone. After my miscarriage and being on clomid 50mg and another miscarriage and taken 100mg finally I am continue to have a good pregnancy. I am 23 weeks and I found out Tuesday that I am having a little GIRL. I will continue to keep everyone posted.  BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Im happy for u.........Welcome to Team Pink.
Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M HAVING A LIL BOY!!!!,
How's it going since you last posted? Iv been on 150mg clomid for months now and nothing I go back to my Gyna tomorrow morning so hoping to move to the next level because they are obviously not working, I didn't know you could get 200mg clomid, baby dust xx
Blah such a battle, we've been ttc we thought we were at first befor We even started then found out we weren't, ( August2011)  I was diagnosed with pcos  i started metformin in november then in February 2012 my dr said my lining had built up and had to do a d&c ( they actually told us they thought it was cancer but it wasn't), in may I had gastric bypass because I need to lose the weight to help my overies and over all life, they all say when u lose weight u become more fertial not me I guess, in December(2012) we hd to use meds to start my period, and I did start clomid and noticed some mucus for the first time, durning this we found out my husband was deploying he deployed less then a ,onto later, he's coming home soon so I'm starting clomid with my April cycle I'm so tiered of the disappointment him bing gone has been so hard along with not being able to try. But any who that's my story I do have a few questions.. Has anyone ever used the liquid clomid? I've heard of taking like mucinex with it when and how does that work? What else can I do?? Hugs room
Hi Cherryprincess I never heard of liquid clomid. I can relate to your story becaue after so many years of trying and disappointments I was finally able to concieve (conceive). Me and my husband was together for six years before my first pregnancy on my own with no medicine and I lost the baby due to a tubal pregnancy in Feb 2011. So we tried for a year and nothing. I finally decided to go to a doctor for help and he gave me 50mg of clomid. I started in March of 2012 and concieve (conceive) again in May 2013. I miscarriaged again after 4 weeks of pregnancy. So after my cycle came back on I decided to take the 100mg that my doctor  prescribe me in June 2012 and I was pregnant a month and half later. I am currently having a little girl that is due June 22, 2013.

So basically what I am saying that if it happen to me and others it will most certain happen for you. You must have faith and keep believing.

BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Hi just popping in to see how everyone is doing...I recently read something quite shocking on Google about clomid success had a result of some babies being born DS.
I was successful first time on CD 5-9 & now have a HEALTHY baby boy.
I'm just asking did anyone else hear/read about this? Did anyone else get pregnant & have DS baby after taking clomid? Does these stories stop any of you to continue taking clomid?
I would love my baby the same even if had DS
Baby dust to all
I have followed everyones' stories for almost a year now. I found comfort in finding out that i was not alone. I found out last year that I had pcos which was making it difficult to get pregnant. On my first round of 50 mg of clomid, I conceived. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.  One month later with 50 mg clomid, I conceived again. A week and a half ago I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. My husband and I will be forever grateful for this wonderful gift. My husband encouraged me to share my story with you to encourage you not to give up. Miracles can happen! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and hope for your miracle!
I do not have PCOS! I got pregnant on my own when I was 21 and had a m/c at 12 weeks then got pregnant again on my own 12 weeks later and again m/c at 13 weeks! I am now 28 and have yet to get pregnant again! I start on 50mg of Clomid tmrw for my 5- 9 d dose! I hope that this works! I go in May 9th to check to see if I'm ovulating with the clomid! I've been keeping up with everyones posts and I am so sorry to the ladies who m/c I know how hard it is but dont give up! Everything happens for a reason! I plan on keeping everyone posted, if just not for my own shout outs to talk about the process as they say its good to keep optimistic and talk about the experience!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck!
That is so wonderful to hear such rare cases like yours eeeeeeeeeeeee I hope this works
Thanks for telling me your story. Yes it has been hard, but the Lord has blessed me with a little girl that will be here in the next five weeks, Due date 6/22/2013. I pray to the Lord to let me have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I wish you the same.
Well I haven't posted in awhile but I found out I was pregnant on the 17th and was feeling great. My level where increasing like they were supposed to. I was to have my first ultrasound today. But over the weekend I had an extreme pain in my right side I went to the ER and found that I had an ectopic pregnancy. So I was given methotrexate. Now we have to wait 3 months to try again.
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. Keep faith good things happen after a tragic situation... I'm praying for u.
Thank you for your words of encouragement! I had to have another shot of methotrexate because my levels were not decreasing. I will just be happy when this part is over and we can start trying again.
yes u can but dont work for everyone
its sad to hear yu have lost your bun..so sorry to hear tat girl but think bout it..u r able to conceive and soon you can try again.  my sis carried her for 9 month and in end..its stillbirth.  its been 3 month ago and there is no words how to confort her. bless you and my sis.  while on my side..i b taking clomid for 1st time tomorrow..9/15.  I cant wait to see good result next month:)
Hello
Thanks for your Kindness! I just had wrote you all this nice long post about everything, and my internet cut off and i lost what i wanted to post :(
So to update everyone briefly
I got prescribed clomid in Feb2013, got pregnant again on my 2nd, 1st round of 50Mg clomid. I am currently 29 weeks pregnant today.I had to have a cerclage put in at 16 weeks because of an incompetent cervix, and i have been on bed rest since then, and they put me in the hospital at 23weeks. So right now i am at the point when my cervix has funneled to the stitch they put in, and my placenta is starting to age prematurely. I am having another girl, She is healthy but just a little small.Please keep us in your prayers!!!
Hey My Friend
sorry i havent been here in ages, but whats been happening with you!!!
I been on metformin for 4 months 2000mg and just took first round clomid I lost my son 17 and been trying with hubby for 9 years Im 30 not to much hope because seems like I been trying longer then any post I see I did have a lot pelvic pain due to cyst but that stoooed sudden after 2 day clomid has any one else tried this long had luck I feel so alone thanks sabrina
HI ladies I'm ESSENCE. I was searching the site and saw your comments and how yall talk openly and honestly and supportively and thought to myself this would be a good group for me. I hope to join in on the journey and become apart of the group. It's always good to be able to talk to women who understand and know first hand what you are going through because they a in the same shoes.
Hi Sad1335 My name is Essence and I just joined the group. I read your post and I can relate to what your going through. It's been now 5years since I lost my baby and I'm 33 my hubby an I are still trying, I have a long history of miscarriages and it took this long to start getting answers, and just learned last year that I had P.C.O.S and I just finished my first cycle of clomid the 31st of October 2013 and wishing for the best. if you would like to talk I'm here. I would love to have some one to talk too who knows and understand.                                                                                                                                                                            Essence163
Hi ladies my name Brenda I recently came across this page and just loved how supportive this group was , Well I just started my second cyle of clomid i'm a bit nervous but I have faith in whatever the results are im sure it will lead to a better result !! but i just want to pray for all the ladies trying to get pregnant as for my self it can get hard,,, baby dust to all of ya! <3
Hello! My name is elle, I felt good after reading all your comments. I had 2 cycles of IUI with clomid and injectable, and nothing happened. NOw, me and my husband decided to rest for now and maybe try again next month. Sometimes, I feel sad when my pregnant co workers talk about their pregnancy and stuff and I just hide it to myself. I hope you all pray for me to get pregnant. Thanks!
ive been trying to get an answer on this. i had my period.march 26 to the 31. i also started clomid on the 29th of march to.April 2 idk when i ovulate because period go up and down every month 27 one month 22 the 26 the 24 is crazy i had sex april 5 7 11 15 do to me having to travel can i get pregnant on thos day and when do i ovulate
Viewing 3201-3396 comments: