Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 1401-1600 comments:
I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I have been so busy at work that i have only had time to read the posts. Nothing much has been going on over here. It's CD13 OPK=BFN. I have not had one BFP. Maybe its still early. There have not been any cramps, my CM is creamy and CP is low and soft. I can feel it in my bones that I am not going to O this cycle. I think the DR needs to up my thyroid meds and up my clomid. Have been BDing every other day. Not stressing over it though. I am still hitting the gym everyday...dont know if that is going to make a difference, bad or good. Just doing what the DR said to do. I havent really had a spike in my BBT either. its actually been really low.

Blowing Baby Dust everyones way!
I might be out this month ladies and this is why...

So, something I didn't tell you before about my DH. I think he has a compulsive or impulsive drinking problem. Yeterday I couldn't get a hold of him after 1 pm. I got home at 6 and you could tell he's been gone for about an hour at that point. the soaker hoses were on so I guessed about an hour. I checked the bank account and he pulled out $300. He finally came home at 8pm trashed. I'm surprised he made it home in one piece without killing anyone. He goes to either bars/ or men's clubs. sometimes after being there already drunk he will call me and invite me, but last night I could not get a hold of him. I really don't know what to do. he is willing to go to a psychologist, but we need to get someone. We tried calling three one day and none answered or called us back. I have a friend that works in the psych hospital, so she knows a couple. I might get her to give me the info for them. DH has been doing this for a long time now. sometimes it's as few as 1X a month and sometimes twice a week. I packed up last night and went to a friends house. I love him so much and can't stand this anymore. I don't believe divorce is an option for me either. I think I wasted 150mg of clomid this month. I want a baby so much with him, but I really need this to stop. He his spending way too much money and it's dangerous. I don't think I could stay with him if he went to jail because he killed someone. I'm so torn up right now and am at work trying not to cry.
Kindra- I hope it's implantation too but I don't think it is. I haven't had my BBT rise yet. It's still so low. I am hoping it's ovulation spotting. Woke up this morning and wet to the bathroom...no spotting when I wiped. I am just hoping for it to just be ovulation. Check out my tracker and see what you think.

Carrie- I am sorry to hear about your hubby's problem. You're right divorce is not an option. It sounds serious enough for him and you to go see a counselor and see what he/she says. If need be, they can refer you guys to a psychiatrist and they can give meds if necessary. But try a counselor first. Also, another option could be church. If you have a church you go to, you guys may be able to talk to a pastor. They can be good listeners and help you by giving advice. They can also refer you to medical professional. I know what you mean about feeling like you wasted the Clomid this cycle. It stinks to have to just throw it away (so to speak). In my opinion, you need to get your DH back on track and focused. What will you do if something bad happens (God forbid). You guys need to be on the same page for sure. I know it's easier said than done but, it takes two for things to work. My heart goes out to you. I know it's easy to cry and I am the biggest baby when it comes to that. It makes you feel better but I the end it doesn't solve a thing. **HUGS** to you. I will message you my phone number if you wan to talk or meet up for coffee. Keep your head up!

I'm at home today. Trying not to worry or over think the spotting I had yesterday. I am hoping it's ovulation bleeding. I have had my hubby check my CM and CP (he needs to be involved more than just being the "donor", don't you think?) and it's been watery and high up there...harder to reach than normal, he said. I hope hope hope that it takes again this month. I was feeling so hungry and nauseous yesterday. I am chalking that up to my hormones surging. Trying to see the positive in the little things that I see and feel is tough but that's what. Need to focus on. If it doesn't work this month, I know that it at least worked the first time and tha I can get pg.
That's it's for now. I have so much to do today and I really don't feel like doing it :) I have all week so it'll get done

I am so praying you all get your BFPs soon!!! Baby Dust to all of you!
Welcome to this forum. Good luck tomorrow! If anyone can give you advice and stories from experience, the ladies in this forum definitely can.
All of our men have their issues. Their our husbands sometimes we just have to be the strong one in the relationship. My husband has been so mean because he can't smoke ciggs. He drinks too. But he doesn't get drunk often but I don't drink so when He drinks I relaly don't like it. I can't tell you hey him drinking once a month or twice a week shouldn't bother you, you are your own person. But I think you should tell him how you feel. Mainly that you think it is dangerous for him to be drinking and driving atleast call you to come get him. And if he did go to jail for vehicular manslaughter he would be doing atleast 5 years. Ask him is that what he wants, and tell him that if that happens you will not stay with him. I personally do not believe in divorce either but you have to do what is best for you. If your worried about it affecting his sperm I don't know so much about alcohol affecting it as smoking does....But $300 dollars come on now. You can not drink $300 dollars worth of boos in one night so if he is tipping the strippers that much we have a big problem. It may not be a big problem now but to keep it from becoming a hudge problem I would seek help now. I'm so sorry sweetie I really hope everything works out for you. I hope I didn't sound harsh I'm not trying to...I just know a lot better than you think about what you are going through. It took a lot for me to save my husband if you know what I mean....you have to be a very strong woman
Most of those things if not all I have told him too, and he cries and says I know I'm so sorry, but why does he do it? When ever I have a girls night he's begging for me to come home early to spend time with him, so it seems like he can't be alone. Everytime he goes to these bars, I'm not around, so maybe it's him trying to get rid of his anxiety of being lonley. When he goes to these bars especially men's clubs there are all these women giving him attention, so I guess that's what he needs? attention attention attention. We have tried the not drinking thing. He stopped for a whole month once, and then at the end he had a couple of beers, felt so bad and went to a men's club and got wasted. I can't stand this stress. I really want to go home tonight, but don't think I'm ready, so maybe tomorrow night. He never goes out 2 night in a row, because he is so hungover the next day, and feels like crap for at least two days. The longest I ever left him for was 3 nights. I thought that would snap him into realtity, that he may lose me one day, but of course does it again.
You are strong and really kind person to everyone. Your good Karma will be with you all the time. Just be a little patient. If you feel like crying...I would suggest to let it out. Then you can move on. I'm not really good with encouragement but I feel for you and I can be your online friend for the support.

Everyone,
  Update for me...I got HCG shot last Wednesday CD17 and we BD CD18 evening and CD19 morning. Then my DH got the call from his boss to be in Business trip until tomorrow CD24. I was so mad at the situation...'coz I've been putting so much time and he have to go on the trip. Ahhhhh....I'm just hoping that our BD was enough for me to get BFP. Fingers Cross...

Baby Dust to you ALL ***~~~***
I don't know if this helps, but reproductive doc office has a psychologist on hand for any counseling any patients may need. Might be useful to find out?
This is a very stressful time for you and you don't need anything adding to it.

My husband doesn't always see how hard it is. He gets that I've been on edge more then usual or I may freak out becuase he left dirty dishes in the sink, BUT as much as they want a baby, I believe we want it more. I don't know about most of you, but I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I could remember and when I FINALLY started trying and it didn't happen right away, I just wanted to cry every month I got my period. This process has been so time consuming and there's just soooo much waiting! Sometimes I just don't think husbands see every side because they're not the ones getting up at 5:30am to get to the doctors office at 7:00am for a blood test and then sitting at work all day waiting for the phone to ring to tell you if you're doing another few nights of shots or triggering or if you have no mature follices? It's just not the same and I really think talking to a psychologist who knows the process might help.
AS WOMAN WE HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!!!! Our men have depended on their mother's half their lives. I feel like you are running away from the situation by leaving probably at a time he needs you most. It sounds to me like he is self medicating for something he may have never told you happend. I would go home and ask him what do you want me to do? And why? And how is it going to help you? How will you change? Because I will not be your doormat and I will not continue to let you tell me things are going to change and they are going to be different and they never are. My husband if you wanna here about bad usually gets so drunk he can't get home and I won't see him until the next day....How is that for worry. Do you think he has stopped doing it at 27 years old. NO!!!! I think guys can be a s s e s s and they expect us as their WIVES to deal with it. You need to tell him no I won't deal with it and if you don't get help so help me I will leave you. Plus, I have been there with a screaming baby at 3 o clock in the morning with no one to help you don't want that either. So he just needs to get it together now. I know life is stressful and having a baby is stressful but he needs to recongnize that you are under just as much stress as him....sitting at work wanting to go home. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. Stay strong. Sometimes marriages are not 50 50 Sometimes they are 90 10. And right now you need to be that 90 so that he doesn't feel he needs to go to the club. Strip for him girl do something different. Stop worrying about getting pregnant and have fun. I bet that's what's wrong with him the pressure. But still no excuse to be acting like a 16 year old. I feel like I'm ranting at you know...do this, do that...but I just want you to know that I have been there. And the last thing I will leave you with whether you take my advice or not. Figure out what your breaking point is before you get there. Meaning what is the last thing he can do before you divorce him. If that is even an option. but he needs to know your ultimatum and I don't like ultimatums but I also don't like being told one thing and then the next week it is a different story...like a said a door mat and you nor I are a door mat....
Congrats on trying to quit smoking. I did about 6 months ago and got my husband to quit dipping too. It's made us feel so much better not having that addiction following us everywhere. It's worth it. Hang in there.
If it helps, I had my Dr prescribe Wellbutrin and that is what really did it for us.
I totally agree with Kindra. I have not been in a situation like that with my husband so I can't help you there. But I do know that my husband would be too stubborn to listen to my ultimatum at first. He'll fight and later, on his own when he's by himself and calm, he'll realize that he needs to change. You can be there for your husband all you want. Ultimately, he's the one who has to change. Push him and encourage him. I think it's ok to leave so you don't say something you don't mean. He does need to know how you feel. Good, bad, or indifferent. He needs that reality check.
Cassie...
I hope you feel better now a bit. Stay at work is what you need as a temp distraction. He will realize how wrong he is and how this effects you.

Something strange happened today...I got a BFP OPK which is unusual its CD 12..because for the last 4 months i have tested...I got a positive on CD 16. I know its a positive because i used the digital smiley one. Im confused now.
HEY ladies, is anyone on clomid and estradiol? i am in my tww after my first cycle!! good luck to yall and God bless!
Hi to all of you.My clomid is day 2 til day 6.iv all ready got one child hes 3 on thursday .and iv had a miscarriage last june and iv been trying ever since.i dont get my cycle every mouth it can come and then sometimes i can go mouths with out seeing anything so fingers crossed this helps.iv been getting blood tests every2 weeks to see if iv been oveulatering but  out of 14weeks test only one come back to say that i had.i like reading all the comments you all put on here and hope to here that it works for you all.
Hello!!* I havent wrote in a couple of days, job has been keeping me a little busy but I still read all the posts!!*

Cabayer, Sweety, try not to stress, I know is hard, at least he's only doing it once a month or twice a week, and not everyday... I had a similar issue with my DH, but instead of driking it was smoking (not cigarretes)... it was very hard to get him to quit, since he's been doing it since he was like 16 yrs old... Took me months, lots of tears and lots of talks with him for him to understand that it could harm his sperm count and motility, but he insisted that it didnt do anything to him, since he already has kids, and they were all born while he was smoking... I guess he didnt understand the part of me not ovulating and him having changes of low sperm count... He hasnt completely quit, he still does it like once a day, which is better than 5 times a day = ]... So talk to him, try not to argue, and explain him how u feel, and how he could mess up your whole future and wishes ...

To all the new girls, Welcome to the forum, I hope to hear more from ya!*

Sara, remember that you're not always going to ovulate on the same CD every month, so if it was positive, GO FOR IT!!* = ]...

I was going to write earlier but while I was reading the posts, my bed started shaking, yeah the virginia earthquake, I felt it in Connecticut... So I had to get up Lol...

As for me, well i have my appoinment for u/s in a couple of minutes, just waiting for DH to get home and go with me... CD 29 & no signs of AF yet, I dont even know if I should expect it, since appareantly i didnt ovualte...

Well Sorry for the long post, & As soon as I get back I'll update u !!*

Hugs & Lots of Baby Dust!!! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
OK so I'm back from my appointment, So there wasn't any other cysts, big ones, it was only small ones like I had before, so thats good because it might mean that I just missed the LH surge & not that I didn't ovulate.

Doctor said that my uterine lining looked like it was building up so I should get my AF within a week or 2, & that if I don't get it, I should take a HPT... but since I don't want to see another BFN in my life (lol) I will wait more than 2 weeks = ]... If my AF comes I'll be going on 100mg of Clomid & I will ask her about trigger shot.

This were good news for me, I feel like hope is coming back to me & stress went away... Putting all my hopes up!!

^_^ good Luck For Us Girls!!*
I think I'm 4dpo and I got a lots of Creamy CM [sorry about TMI]. I never see like that before. Should I be worry?
only thing is that i found a white spot when i wiped (TMI) no bleeding or anything, also really gassy if that has anything to do with it. what other signs should i look for, i have been really tired but i work night shift but i sleep 5hrs before work, could this be a sign?
I think your talking about signs of pregnancy right? NOt ovulation? sYou have to be careful getting excited because most pregnancy symptoms are the same as PMS symptoms. Whats funny is I wasn't gassy but my husband was when I got pregnant...lol. I can get a better understanding of whats going on if you let me know what cycle day you are on. And I can let you know what to expect. I didn't start getting morning sickness until I was 6-8 weeks so that is usually the latest sign. One big one is your nipples not your whole breast but just your nipples will feel like there are needles going through them. It hurts to just put a shirt on. That is may main symptom when I am pregnant. Good luck more details and I will be happy to give all the mommy advice I can

i am on cycle day 26 now and i ovulated on the 17 i think, what ever day was last thursday, what other information can i give you ?
AF showed up on CD32, even tho it sux i am glad that it came on it own without me taking provera again.....today is my CD5 and i am starting my 2nd round of clomid!

Baby dust to all of you, September will be our month :))
Hi, i am expecting my period in 5 days, if I am not pregnant this time, i want to have clomid but  now I have burning when I pee and I pee frequently , i got some medication.I would like  to know if its okay to have clomid when I still feel burning in my vagina.
thanks guys
I would like to know what is the creamy discharge, I had it on Monday during BD. Is that a good thing or bad thing.  I have only had one round of Clomid.  Can someone email me the meaning of the short terms that or being used.  
Hoping for a baby before 36
We are on the same cycle, i ovulated on the 17th too but im only on cd 22. I was on clomid and estradiol this cycle. I just had a progestrone blood test done yesterday and it was a 17.5 ( not sure how good that is ) lol .. how are you feeling ?
Kindra- Im glad to hear that I'm not the only one that goes through this, but sorry that you have to go through this. No women should have to go through this. I'm happy that I have someone to talk to though. I just want to say, that my husband came home trashed. I can't talk to him and I didn't want to hurt him, so i left. Trust me he has made me so mad once from going to the strip bars getting drunk spend to much money when family is coming in town I punched him in the rib and I think cracked one, because it hurt for a couple of months after that.I didn't want to do that again. yesterday he drank again and went to the strip club again. I couldn't talk to him last night either. He normally doesn't do things like that two days in a row, so I thought maybe something bad happened. I talked to him today and told him I don't think we are ready to bring a child into this and he started crying saying "yes we are, I can change," so that wasn't it i guess. I think he lets work stress him out. I know it's not money, because we are doing fine in that dept., despite all the thousands he spends a year with his bad habbit. He has been calling me today and apoligizing. He is going to an AA meeting, and we are going to seriously find a therapist to talk to.  I'm glad he is fnally realizing he has a serious problems and needs more help and support that I can offer. It takes a very big person to go to AA, so I'm very happy about that.

Mamica- glad you got to start another cycle sooner then later, i was also happy i didn't have to take provera

samantha- your progesterone levels are good. You definitely Oed this cycle. Hope you are also prego, are you temping?

Kendy, that's awesome. Glad to hear your doing good. Hope your pregnant this round.

Lots of baby dust to all!!

Carrie~~
Thank you much !! im not temping , i gave up on all the temping and opk a couple months ago . Me and my husband have been trying about a year and a half now . I did all of that but it just got to be too much and we both work a lot so im just using prayer to get me thru this ! This was my first clomid cycle so im hopeing for the best !! You are in my prayers & God Bless you
Wow! There are so many women posting on here that I am having a hard time keeping up. I really want to get to know you all better so I'm going to try to start getting on here more often.

Carrie, your post about your DH caught my eye. I can somewhat understand what you are going through. Growing up, my dad was an alcoholic. It was so hard for me to deal with and I think it has caused emotional and personality issues for me as an adult. I really hope that your DH works through this issue and overcomes it. Know that I am praying for you and your situation. You seem very dedicated to him and I hope he realizes how lucky he is to have you in his life. It is a great thing for you to be there to support him, but girl NEVER EVER let him use this to his advantage. I have seen my mom get trampled on emotionally so many times (she is still with him, mainly because of finances) and I would hate for that to happen to you. Much love to you! If you need to vent about it to anybody let me know, I'm here for you!

A little update on me. CD 31!! I pretty much have no progesterone in my system at all right now and that is making me extremely emotional. I am crying about EVERYTHING, even if I'm not sad. If AF isn't here by Sunday I will get Provera on Monday. No signs of AF yet. At first I was very anxious about starting my next cycle of Clomid at a high dose, but now I'm excited and ready to get ths show on the road! :)

Baby dust and love to you all.
i am feeling ok i am just really tired. i have worked 3 night sifts and 3 day shifts i know thats not good for baby makin, but i have to make money, it seems like i pee every 2 hours though at night,  how have you been feeling? and baby dust to you!
I have to pee all the time too! Especially at night!! Don't know if it is nerves or what!

What CD are you on? How many months have you been on clomid, what mg and CDs?
I'm sure you have already posted all this but I'm having trouble keeping up with everybody and remembering.
I am really just feeling very tired and am having some off and on cramps. AF shouldnt be here until around the 31st ... i want to test soo bad but im going to wait till probly about saturday or sunday . When can you test ? HOPE you get a BFP!!
i was told that we could prob test today but i don't know how promising that is i want to test so bad but i am afraid that it will be negative hope you get  BFP!

bec0688- i am on cycle day 26, this is my first round of clomid an i am on the first dose. i have been trying for almost 2 years now.

BABY DUST TO ALL!
Wow! I have missed a lot. Cd 26 is really early for a positive pregnancy test. Some can get a positive but most can't. Ladies from my experience last month I just realized that I wasted a lot doing unneccessary testing. Wait until you are atleast a week late from the time you are supposed to start your period before testing.

Caybayer-I'm happy to hear you and hubby working it out. Just remember no one is perfect and like you said it takes a big person to admit they have a problem and deal with it. And if he feels he needs AA then it is really out of your league.

I think I am on cd7...no I am I have had another really bad cycle already and I will not be taking anymore clomid atleast for a couple of months. Which leads me too the comments about urinating frequently during the night and white creamy discharge. I found out monday without having any symptoms that I have a UTI. Ironically I went in because I thought I maybe had a yeast or bacterial infection. So was pretty shocked! It was just two months ago that I had all three...my three sirens I call them! It has been frustrating because we are supposed to start bedding sat and I don't think it is going to happen this cycle. After starting the medicine for the UTI even though they said I didn't have a yeast infection I ended up getting the tell tail signs of it the next day and I know that is what is going on. It is so frustrating having this happen all the time! When I took the medicine today (the cream) tmi for yeast infection it burned so bad I had to call the hospital nurse and she advised I sit in the bath tub and rinse...she said not to go to the hospital because the tests might not be accurate. I admit I have had these problems before But i wonder if clomid is making it worse. I also wonder because of some of your comments if you may be having some of the same issues.

Symptoms of yeast: thick, creamy white or yellow discharge, with clumpy or cottage cheese looking. Sometimes burns when you pee...well known because there is an unmistakable itch

Symptoms of UTI or bladder infection- Frequent urination, feeling pressure when you urinate like you can't stop urinating.

Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis/bv-Very very foul smell you will know it if you have it because you can smell yourself through your clothes. Discharge can be watery even green in color.

Part of me is beginning not to trust my own body. It ***** when you go to the hospital tell them whats wrong before it even shows up on a lab test....enough ranting I'm sure no one here is a nurse or anything but this is what I am going through and I know I have said this but I can't stress enough how frustrated I am that I don't think I will be ready by saturday...really don't know what to do anymore! :(

Any two weeks wait questions I would be happy to help with let me know your symptoms and I will tell you my opinion....but beware I won't lie...sometimes your body plays tricks on you, you have to remember it really does get itself ready to have a baby every cycle so it doesn't suprise me getting symptoms and then not being pregnant...none the less I wish lots and lots of baby dust on everyone in the hopes that we all may become pregnant eventually.
I think I need to back off MH for a few days. I am over analyzing every little twinge and ache. I spotted the other day and I spent half the day researching what it could possibly be. I THINK it was ovulation but I don't know for sure.
I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Monday and should find out results either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll keep posting my numbers everyday because I have to track them.
I'll keep you all posted on what happens next week :)

Good luck to everyone!
so one of my breast are sore, more then the other?. but maybe its just my head! any ideas?
How are you doing?
For me, I am at CD25. I did the HCG short on CD17. I don't know what DPO I am at right now. I have a lots of Creamy CM and sore Np since CD23. I did the blood test for Progesterone yesterday and I got the result back. It said 22.6. Is that good or bad? Can somebody tell me when should I start testing HPT? I would love to know the answer on Aug 29 which is my DH birthday.

Baby Dust to you all ***~~~***
Any progesterone levels over 21 are considered good. Meaning you ovulated. Sore breasts can happen with your period but nipples hurting is a real good sign. LIke I always say wait until you are week late to test.
My progestrone level on tuesday were a 17.5 not sure if thats good or not ?
Hi everyone I'm Kayla,
I'm new to this and was looking for some advice.  I'm on my first round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9.  I ovulated on the 19th and am on CD 21.  Is it to soon to have any symptoms (i had some cramping last night and my breast are tender have also been more tired, but I'm scared I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill and just paying way to much attention to every little twinge my body makes) is anyone on the same boat as me?
i too  cycleam on my first of clomid and im on estradiol. i o'd on the 17th & im currently at CD 23, ive been having cramps on and off since the end of last week . Other then that i just feel tired but no other symptome. Wish you the best of luck !! Did they do a 21 day progestrone test on you ? God Bless !
No the only thing that doctor put me on was provera to start and then the clomid. Were gonna try just that and if nothing then we are going to take further measures.  This month was the first time I have ovulated in 2 years the reason being I have PCOS.  I just started to cramp last night and there are just little cramps on and off and my breast are sore but that could be because of many things.
ok the DH and I BDed this afternoon. kept my butt up for 30 min and went pee afterward. CD15. after i urinated and wiped there was lite pink on it. we didnt do it rough. not going to think too much about it, just thought i would make an update.
ok how do i know when my period is going to start? i don't have a normal cycle, but its just one nipple? i wonder why that is you have been amazing an truly inspirational! thanks for all your help!! baby dust to all
August was not my month.  I spotted 4 days ago and I thought I was preggers but only to notice after the following 2 days that I have started my period.  What could that be, to spot and then after 2 dys you are on your period. I have started taking 100g and am on CD2-CD6.  Hope this time I will make it.

Baby dust to us all.
So its only my first month on clomid and my DH and I are already frusterated.... we aren't even through 1 cycle....  I can't tell you what CD i'm on because I have no idea anymore.  I just know Monday I have more BTs.   My nipples hurt a little but I don't really have feeling there so I can't really go by that.  I had a breast reducing years ago so you lose a lot of feeling there.  other then that I'm just tired most of the time. I know it's TMI sorry.   anyway thanks for letting me vent.  

Now I have to go to a funeral visitation for my aunt (we knew it was coming she had a lot of cancer that just kept coming back) and then a wedding all in the same day.   Nothing like being crazy busy when you are already frusterated.  

Good luck everyone.
katlvr09- One nipple hurting is a good sign the other one should come around shortly. What cyce day are you on? Anything past 33days I would test. If you aren't pregnant your doctor will probably go ahead and give you provera to jump start AF. Unfortunately I can't tell you when AF will show her face. If I had a power it wouldn't be to tell you your period is gonna start....lol I would want the power to say you and dh have sex on this day and you will become pregnant...lol. good luck

cynie32-Exact same thing happend to me last month. I spotted on cd26 I was sure I was pregnant and two days later right on time AF showed up. I have no idea why it happens it had never ever happend to me before.

I am on cd9 dh and I bd last night and to my amazement I had EWCM, but none this morning. We will continue to bed every other day anyway because I'm not OPKing or temping.

The hardest advice I have to give about getting pregnant is to stop worrying about getting pregnant. Last month I was reading so much on trying to get pregnant I think I stressed myself out and that is why I spotted. When I got pregnant with my son it was the month I gave up. I know its hard but believe me stressing will make you not ovulate.
Just had my first iui this morning... super crampy!
The next 2 weeks are going to feel like forever!
Kindra- I used to get bladder infections all the time. I still feel them come on especially now that I am on clomid. I wonder if the two are related or if it's frequent intercourse. That can make you get UTIs as well. Don't give up hope on this cycle yet. Just because you don't start BD everyother day on CD9 doesn't mean you won't catch that egg, You may not O until CD 13 this time and most likely will be all cleared up. Those antibiotics are amazing. I really hope you feel better soon. My DH and I have not BDed in over 10 days, so tonight we are so on. I feel much closer to him today because of his effeorts to change. He has gone to 3 AA meetings and is going to one now, so that's 4 in 3 days. he also went to counseling yesterday. He is an amazing man, and I have faith that he can change. He wants to start a family so bad, so we are going to continue to TTC this cycle.

TTC3- I so hope that is was inplantation (implantation) bleeding, that would be awesome, yes please keep us up to date on this.

Katlvr- I hope it's sore breasts from being prego. what CD are you on?

Greenlove- anything over 10 should be good. it's really good if it's over 20. I had sore nipples too after Oing last cycle, so it may be dur to the progesterone levels, not sure though.

I had low pro levels last cycle, so did a little research on it. Over 20 is good at the beginning of any pregancy, but over 10 normally means you did in fact O, but sometimes the hormones can be there without actually releasing an egg. I wouldn't worry about or think to much about your pro levels, because there are women that could have very low scary levels at the beinning of pregnancy and have really high levels and not be prego.

Kem09- welcome to the forum- I think it is too early to experience pregnancy symptoms but you may be experiencing ovulation symptoms and then implantation symptoms.  keep us posted though I always like to hear what symptom others are going through and when.

Rippedon scotch- I'm sorry to hear about your aunt, I know it's hard losing a loved one that close. Let me just tell you that the first cycle should be the most frustrating and exciting at the same time. Everything is new and we obsess about it a little too much, I think the 2nd cycle is a little bit better. Hang in there. also being busy could be a good thing.

Kindra- sorry I was two days behind there. I didn't realize you were already on CD 9, I hope your UTI is getting cleared up and glad to see you BD anyways. The EWCM is a good sign of BD. I also forgot you are not doing OPKs so hope your body gives you all the signs you need. I agree with you to all of us to stop worrying about getting prego.

SSBD
CD16. Just thought that I would up date eveyone. I have been having slight cramps and it feels like its in my uterus because they are in the center. I have no idea what it could be. I do have ewcm. Not really trying to obsess over it,  I just thought i should share. Also I feel bloated a little. My boobs are not sore.
That could be Ovulution cramps
So maybe tmi but I have had the worst retal pain. Not while bm'ing just when I'm sitting standing walking... and I feel so bloated. Thought maybe it was constipation, but it's so weird. I can't even explain the pain to my hubby...any thoughts ladies???
I just totally feel like AF is going to come, though I am not moody. just crampy and bloated. usually though right before I do start my boobs hurt and they dont yet. I hope its ovualtion cramping...Now i want to bd tonight...but that would be 2 days in a row...idk i guess we shall see tonight after the DH and i get off work.
I am happy for you sweetie... I was worried about you when I hadn't heard from yu in acouple of days. Happy your still trying...me too. Yeah I am better we bd last night so the gam is on. The dog gotta go out so...I'll be back shortly ladies
Michele, what day are u on?
Hello GirlsS!* I See Everyone is doing Ok.. Hope it stays like that and that we all get that lucky baby dust ^.^

Cabayer, I'm happy to see that your DH is trying to fix his problems, that shows that he really loves you because it takes a Real man to admit that they have to take AA & counseling...

tabbie, it doesnt matter if you Bd 2 days in a row, I think is actually better xD

MrsB143, good luck with the IUI, Hope u get PG !! ^.^

As For Me, Everything seems Ok, I don't have any signs of AF and is CD 32, But I'm scared to test since my AF is very irregular, Only thing I've been getting on the last 2 days is lower back pain, & sometimes it goes down to my legs, not sure if its because of my Job, since I stand up most of the day, or just a sign... but I been working like this for over 3 years, so ... Idk lol

I been praying all this days, Hope that we all get PG this month or the next One!! Just try to keep stress away and keep urself busy doing stuff that dont have anything to do with babies!!

Good Luck Girls & Lots of Sticky Baby Dust to ALl Of US!!*
Well its CD17. I dont have any cramps at all, like yesterday; but my left boob and nip is kinda sore. Not really bad or anything. The DH and I BDed last night...that was the WORST experience of my life. It hurt SOOOO bad. TMI but it felt like everything inside of me was either swollen and didnt give him room, or everything wa lower than usual. But it hurt sooooo bad. I told him just to go slow, even though it hurt and when he is ready push as hard has he can. Honestly if that was ovulation pain and everything, I dont know who would want to do it to make a baby...I just wanted to cry. But I kept my bum up and I was a big girl about it.

Baby dust to all. I will keep everyone in my prayers!! XOXO
tabbie- hey girl I did it too bd two days in a row...yay :) Whats Ironic for me is that we didn't even need the preseed...:)

Otherwise I see everyone is doing good. I'm so happy we all have each other it really is reasurring.
I didnt have any cramps this morning, but now that I have been moving around they are back. I feel like crud today. Everything from my belly down is cramping. I just want to sleep. pooooo.
I am on CD16
Has anyone else had EWCM as early as cd9. I had it then and haven't had it sense I am not OPKIng or temping just wondering opinions or if anyone else has experienced on clomid
CD19...As everyone knows I have been charting my BBT...It has risen...usually it 96.8-97.2 It is not at 97.6 and has been since yesterday. Could I have ovulated so late? I took the clomid CD2-CD6 I dont have any EWCM. I just dont know...I have an appt in 2 weeks. I do feel like everything in my lower abdomin (abdomen) is shifted lower. Just thought that I would let everyone know whats going on with me!
I am on CD 17 and have had positive OPK readings the last three nights, how many positives does everyone else get? The hubby and I have bedded the last three nights, and as long as we don't get a positive we are going to skip tonight and then bed once more tomorrow night. I sure hope this is our month!!!! Good luck ladies :)
Tabbie- I think the time you ovulate definitely changes for every women every month. last cycle I got a positive OPK, but so far nothing. not even EWCM, and last cycle there was a ton right now.Hopefully the stress I had last week doesn't ruin this cycle. if so I guess I will have to try again next time.

Michelemohler- last cycle I only got 2 positive on CD15 only, but my progesterin levels were low, so I may not have Oed.

Kindra- it's also that way for me around O time, I don't need any preseed, so hopefully I will O in the next couple of days.

My DH and I had a great weekend together. Last night I went to his open AA meeting that they have weekly and he seems to be doing great. I think this time he really is inspired to change. I'm so happy for him. I haven't Oed yet and no EWCM yet so hopefully it starts to kick in tonight or tomorrow. We will see. I took a higher dosage of clomid this cycle so maybe it makes me O later. I hope everyone else is doing great.

Lots of Baby dust to all!!
Well...I am at CD29, I did the HCG short at CD17. My np was so sore starting from CD 21 or CD22 and my bust feel fuller and sensitive. I got a lot of creamy CM and white watery type of thing for a week. I did the HPT test and come up Negative.
Am I testing too early or I am out this month? I was hoping to get BFP today 'coz today is my DH birthday...and it would be nice...you know...

Baby dust to you all***~~~***
Thanks for all the support...

Cramps come and go now, but not as bad as the day I got iui done! Only one nipple is sore, only a padded bra seems to be helping, have to wear it to bed too.
2WW is killing me!

I'm praying for everyone... BABY DUST!
I'm back for now :) I've been keeping up with all the posts as best as I can.

Carrie- I'm really proud of your DH. He's doing so well. Don't give up hope for this cycle! You're still in it :) SSBD to you!!

Kindra- I think it's ok to EWCM as early has you did. I guess only our body knows when it wants to do something and we just have to follow it's lead. Lots of baby dust to you!

MrsB143- I'm right there with ya. I'm on day 5 of my 2WW. We can wait together. My doctor told me to wait until 2 weeks AFTER my missed period to test (so make mine a 4WW :)  and that's gonna stink) I hope you get a BFP soon!

GreenLove- I so hope you get your BFP but like I said only our body knows what it wants to do no matter how much of a schedule you want it to be on. It may just be too early for you to test since you're only at CD29. My doctor said that I have to wait two weeks after my missed period to test...I may not be able to wait that long but I'm going to try and get as close as possible. Also, I talked to the Dr about my breasts and nipples being sore and just having lower back pain and hip aches. He said that was normal with Clomid. The heightened hormones cause those symptoms. Don't give up! We can wait together. And Happy Birthday to your husband! It's my MIL's birthday today too.

As for me, I have been doing alright. My temps have risen and I'm currently 5DPO. My OB/GYN  looked at my chart and said it looks good. I had my day23 BT test today and should find out by Wednesday what the results are. My other doctor has had me come in for routine BW (A1C, cholesterol, general health) and he found my white blood cells are high. He tested twice. The first time I was not sick at all and didn't even feel bad...same with the second time. Lo and behold, I started feeling bad yesterday. It s u c k s!! Anyway, so I need to go to yet another doctor who is a "blood specialist" to have her analyze my results. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm hoping the WBCs are high because my DH's swimmers are getting close to the egg!! I watched a show on TLC called "Inside the Human Body" it was really good and explained a lot about the conception process.
Oh wow! This got long.

I will just say Lots of Baby Dust to everyone! You all are an incredible bunch of ladies and I am getting my strength from you guys. Thank you so much.
It may be too early to test depending on the day you Oed. If you didn't O until CD18 or 19 it may take 12-14 days from then to detect HCG. Remember what Kindra says your not out unitl AF comes knocking at your door. Good luck this cycle.

Thanks for the encouragement. Since this is my first time of Clomid...my TWW seem so long. I was watching the show you talking about on TLC too...I made my DH watched it so that he know how difficult for me to cope with the wait and stuff.

Cabayer11
   I hope you are right about testing too early. I really want to see BFP. We've been trying for two years and this is the first time of clomid. I am thinking to test it again on Sep 3rd if the AF didn't show up.

Best of luck to you all
so i guess im 3DPO...thats what the tracker says. My nips are really tender..and i feel sore in my lower abdomin (abdomen). I am super tired also...but that could just be from going to the gym 5 days a week and working 6 days a week...BDed 3 days in a row...not my choice...going to skip tonight and bd one more time. To be honest 2 days ago i had an increase in s e x drive...I really cant wait not to do it!  I cant wait until tonight when i can just lay down and go to bed...

Baby dust to all!!! Illbe praying for everyone!!
Hi everyone! I am new to this site, but want to share my experience. I am 26years old, me and my DH are TTC for 14 months. This is my first cycle on Clomid 50mg, 2-4CD,  today is CD10 and my digital fertility monitor showed already 2 lines this morning. Though I have never had 3 lines. My Dr said that I should come for screening on CD11, but when I called to book appt, they booked me on CD13, this still should be ok, I hope so. I feel I am just stressing out, I haven't been working 3 months now, as I thought it will be better if I can stay at home, do the things I like, sleep longer, relax etc. but not really a lot to do, so I just get bored and cant wait till I get preg. My problem is that when I was 16-21 I had an eating disorder and my weight was way too little, that was the time when I lost my AF, I started to take Oral contraception for 7 years, stopped 14 months ago, first 5 month I didn't have AF at all, then it came naturally, have never been so happy about AF. My BMI is very good now and I should keep it or gain 2kg. My dr said that in ultrasound everything looks like in a book, first they thought I have PCOS but no sign about that, everything appears to be alright. So I really hope that the reason why I was not ovulating was because my body tries to get back to natural way to be a healthy reproductive woman. Baby dust to all, fingers crossed!
I'm worried...what else is new. I posted a new journal "Freaking Out" today. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Basically, my white blood count is high (12.3) and family dr wants me to go to hematologist/oncologist <---- that word scares the crap out of me.

I do have a virus that I'm fighting but dr thinks it's something else since the count was already pretty high before I got sick.

Baby dust to everyone!

Waitykaty- Welcome. We are in the same boat. I haven't worked since April. DH thought it would be good for me to be home and rest, relax and focus on getting myself "baby ready". I still feel guilty sometimes :)
Hello all...

ttc3since0908, Normal WBC are between 4.3 to 10.8, so your counts are high but not that bad, & the reasons for that could be any infections, allergies, or inflammations so most likely is because of the virus u said you have... Hematologist, lol I know we all get scared when we hear a word that has to do with doctors lol... They only draw blood from you and study it from top to bottom & side to side, so nothing to worry about = ] ...

About ur journal, I will go take a look at it as soon as am done writing = ]

waitykaty, Welcome to the forum!!

Cabayer, I'm Happy U & ur DH are doing your best to work things out, it seems like he really loves u and u love him, so give it a try & remember that between love & hate, love ALWAYS wins ; }

As for me today is CD 36, I haven't got any signs of AF so far so hopefully I wont get it at all (Fingers crossed)... Yesterday I caught a cold that gave me little fever and the most uncomfortable stuffy nose ever xD... I will be doing HPT next monday if I dont get AF by then...

Thats about it for me... As to all of you good luck & LOTS of BABY DUST for ALL of US!

*HUGS*
Kendy131
Im happy for you Kendy, i hope yve made it this time (keep fingers crossed).

waitikaty
Welcome to the forum.

Guys is clomid and clomiphene the same drug.
Girls, feels like my mood changes every minute, and I feel insane. The most stupid thing is that I freaked out when we had two guests for dinner, because my DH did not help with the dishes, after I asked him twice. Don't want to know what do they think about me now, they are kind of my DH's friends more than my. And of course I am not going to explain why I was such a ****
This morning woke up with terrible headache. Feels like I had drunk whole wine cellar yesterday, but it was just a glass. Told my husband that it comes from clomid and if he want he can come home later than usual, as I am not the perfect companion, is this the right thing to do?
One more thing I'd like to discuss, which is not normal, I love to walk to kids stores, buy some little clothes and hide them at home, buying something which you know will be for your baby gives so nice feelings, even if I am not pregnant yet.  I even imagine the moment I tell my DH, I have prepared little white box, with tiny socks. I FEEL INSANE, I hope with this obsession I wont end up in mental hospital. Does anyone experience something similar?

To cynie32: I think it is the same dryg, both of them should contain active ingredient clomifene citrate, which is type of hormone, known as an anti-oestrogen.

CD11, I feel I need to find a new hobby which takes my thoughts away from all this.
Good day to my ladies!
Didnt sleep well last night. My lower abdomin (abdomen) is sore, and it kinda feels heavy. I dont know what that means. My nipples are super sore and my breasts are kinda sore, though its more nipples and areola. Thats all for now.

Katy- I have wanted to go out and start buying things, but not hide them. I just dont want something as a constant reminder that I still havent had a baby. I dont think that you will end up in a mental hospital because of this obsession. I think that you just have to remind yourself, that you might not be able to have a little bundle of joy, and you have to be ok with that. I would love to go out and purchse alot of baby stuff, but i dont right now just in case of the above.

Kendy-Wow CD36...I really hope AF dont show her face and you get a BFP!! That would be just wonderful!! Ill be praying for you!
Kindra- I'm a little concern, did you get a BFP on an OPK this cycle. I'm afraid that maybe you didin't O and you won't get your AF, so you need to induce it with provera. I would get on that asap. It won't hurt you if you do end up being prego. When I started clomid/clomiphene which is the same drug at 50 mg I never Oed, nor on 100mg. You may just need to go up on the dosage. i don't want you to waste any more time then you have to for AF to come if she doesn't plan on it. What did your DR say about this? I dont' want to discourage you, but want you to start your next cycle of you need to more quickly. let us know.

Tabbie- All last cycle my nipples were sore about 3dpo until AF showed up, but I think that is the progesterone in your body, so having progesterone is a very good thing, and I bet the more sore the better in  a hormone sense.

WaityKaty- I always go to baby stores or baby sections of a store and just look at their closes. I'm too scared to buy anything because I'm afraid it will jinx me. I don't think it's odd at all buying them. It's just you wanting one and daydreaming about a baby. I think it's healthy. What CD are you on? Mood swings can be very rough on clomid. Mine were terrible on 100MG, but surprising I was more emotional than mad on the 150mg.

TTC3- please keep me posted on this. I will read your journal so I can keep up with what is going on. Those words scare me too.

As for me. I Got a BFP on my OPK last night and so we BDed. plan on doing the deed again tonight and tomorrow night. the second day in a row gets tricky for my DH especially if he knows he has to perform. I have to plan something special tonight. I know it's weird, but it works better when I act like I'm not in the mood, he seems to want to do it more. So I guess I will try the hard to get route and take it from there. Last cycle we missed the day after I got a positive, and I think that might have messed things up, so we will see.

wishing all of you lots of sticky baby dust!
Hello all,
  Seem like its so quiet around here. Hope everyone doing OK and keeping up with positive thoughs.
As for me, I am on CD31. I was so tired yesterday, I have to take a nap two times at work [don't worry...not on my desk thou] and go to bed around 10pm. I really want to test again but I don't want to see BFN like when I tested on CD29. My progestorne level was 20.6 on CD24. Well...I will going to test it on Sep 3rd if the AF didn't show up.

Baby Dust to you all ***~~~***

Hello ladies...

Havent wrote on here in a while..i do read everyone posts everyday though.  I hope everyone is doing fine. Iam in the 2WW and a week away from AF. I know im not pregnant this cycle because my temp has dropped down.  Temping assured me that i do ovulate which is a good thing. Maybe next cycle will be it for me. Goodluck to all :)
  I am pretty close to you, cycle wise.   I'm on CD26 got the results this morning from my Progestrone tests.  It was at 22.  So the nurse said if I don't get AF by next thursday (CD35) to come on in and they will do the blood test. next week i'm only minutes away from their office too so timing is good.  Then she said do exactly as we have been doing since everything looks great as far as my blood work goes.    So hopefully next week we both know whats going on.

I have been so tired lately that I feel like I could sleep all day!   I normally am up till midnight but lately I'm having a hard time begin up till 10 which is super crazy to me. My nipples still seem tender, which i'm really not used to and there is some back pain but I always have back pain so its not really any different to me.  

Did anyone find that they are super thristy all the time now???   It's like I can't get enough water in me I'm always drinking the stuff.   I' know it's a good thing to drink water but sheesh..

Anywho... Baby dust to everyone!  

Glad to have cycle buddy. I really needs that 'coz I don't have much will power to do it alone.
About the thirst...Me too...I am so thirsty all the time even I drink a lot of water my mouth feel dry right away and I have to drink again. I hope this is the good sign for BFP.

Fingers cross for both of us.
I may be quiet on here but I check it all the time.    
Greenlove- you should go on ahead and just test again. HCG should be present in your system now. I would think being tired would be a good sign of being prego. If it's negative and AF hasn't showed then it's still possible to be prego, and if it's positive then start celebrating.

Ripped on scoth- same for you if your 2WW is over.

I have a question. My dr wants me to go get my BT for progesterone done on CD20, because otherwise I would have to wait until CD23. Does this make a huge difference when I take the test. I am only ovulating today on CD17. I don't want them to be all low again because I tested too soon and be all discouraged again.

hugs and baby dust~~~
so if your BBT drops that means your not prego?? maybe i need to read into that.
18 consecutive days of elevated temperatures means a woman is almost certainly pregnant. (Wikipedia)

just thought that I would let everyone know.
I'm not sure if which day matters, but my Dr. always has me come in on day 21 to do my blood test, I go again on Friday
My Dr had me go CD24-26 for my progesterone BT.     If it makes any difference.  

So the first time I asked my DH what the drs office said about the results was 22 then he texted me and said no it was 42.... either way its over 12 so they think it worked really well... 7 more days to wait and then they will do another BT.  For the last few days I feel like I have a fever... no idea if I do since i didn't check but it feels like it. guess I should get a new thermometer and check that out.  
I am taking unprescribed clomid I am not being monitored by a doctor. I have never missed a period except when I was pregnant, and I am nowhere near close to starting either. If I am not mistaken I am on cd14 and am having the worst cramps ever. No EWCM since cd9. I have no idea where I stand in this whole race but at this point its not looking good. It's so bad I just might get a divorce we were supposed to bd tonight but that is not going to happen....anyway I have never used provera to induce a period and doubt I will need to. If I do not end up pregnant this cycle which I probably won't I am done with clomid. Until I can be monitored. I was tired of every doctor telling me that because I already have a kid I shouldn't have trouble getting pregnant. I have been trying now for 2years...I think that is long enough. Anyway I am really busy with school so maybe now just isn't the right time. I would let everyone know what is going on but I hate to be a party pooper and I don't want to get anyone down. I'm just pretty done with this whole thing. I'm ready to give up. I also have no idea if clomid is working or not working I didn't OPK this month and like I said I am not being monitored....I wish everyone all the best on making a baby this month. I will still keep up with you ladies and answer any questions I can but like I said I'm done!
I know it's frusterating but I would go to your Dr again and demand a specialist refferal.   I know that in Canada if you ask for a referral they have to do it.  That way you can get the help that you need.   My fertility dr has a list of references and support groups set up so that you can talk to others going through the same things.    
So my BBT is still up. My BBT shows that I ovulated on the 28th, it went from 97.0 to 9.6, next day 97.6, 97.5,97.8,today 97.8...thats good right? my nips are still super tender. I woke up twice last night to go pee...and usually i sleep through the night..i could have just drank a lot of water yesterday. even my vaginal BBT is still elevated!!
I tested this morning with FMU still BFN...and AF is not here until now. Last night I woke up with hot flash...so hot that I can't sleep with my DH...my poor DH have to sleep on the couch. And this moring...I got sore throat...I really don't know what's going on with me anymore. Today is CD32 and my boobs still feel huge and sore. I feel like I could take the nap right now.
For the progesterone BT, I would wait until CD23 because it would give you more actuate result.

Baby dust to you all ***~~~***
I want it to be the 8th already!    

anyone know what the pregestrone level of 42 means?
Rippedonscotch- 42 is very good i think. My Dr said she wants mine over 10 to say that I oed for sure.

GreenLove- did you say that AF did arrive today or not? I hope not, I hope all these symptoms your having are pregnancy symptoms. I asked to come in around CD23 and they said it had to be CD21. I really don't get that. If I didn't O until CD22, why would I come in on CD21? Oh well we will see. If they are low on 3DPO or CD20 I'm going to demand to come back in again on CD24 7DPO.

I don't want to have to keep going up on clomid if It's working and we don't know how to take BT.

Kindra- I really hope everything works out for you and DH. It sounds really bad right now, but just pray about it. It is all in God's hands.

I got very upset at Dh last night because he couldn't perform twice last night, then finally I guess the third time was a charm. That was stressful. I'm not telling DH next cycle when I O and just seduce him. I really hope there isn't a next cycle and we caught that egg. I'm oficially in the 2WW now.

I'm wishing all of you the best this cycle.

lots of baby dust!!
I think I am out for this cycle because I just saw brownish/pink discharge when I went to restroom. I don't think it is a IB. Well...now I can move on for next cycle but it is really heartbroken feeling. Why it have to be so hard for me? :(

I went home for my break,layed down to take a nap and I started having slight cramps. I still have light cramps. maybe it is implantation cramps...though i am only 5DPO. It usually happens days 6-12 DPO...but everyone is different! just thought i would up date everyone.
I think you level is really great coz I just reading my test result and one of the line said

*Progesterone levels during pregnancy  1st trimester: 10–44 ng/mL or 32.6–140 nmol/L*
I hope this is your lucky month for BFP.

Baby dust to you ***~~~***

My BBT is still 97.8...though like i do every morning, i take my temp from under both sides of my tounge. One side was 97.8 the other was 97.6...I dont know which one i should use. The the vaginal was 98.2

I had a dream last night that I went to the bathroom and there was blood on the toilet paper when i wiped...I was so scared to use the restroom this morning...but there was no blood. 1 week and a day and I can take a test!!! YAY...(i am scared though) I keep telling myself that I am not pregnant so I dont get my hopes up to high just to have them fall to the ground....
Well I guess that I am the only one posting on here today...I went to check my CP because I have had slight, light cramping today. It was very tender to touch...I guess it felt a little hard...but it feels like its in the same position...??? My breasts are still really tender esp my right one. and its just where my areola and nip is...I have been just sooo tired the past few days.

baby dust to all!
GreenLove - is everything ok? I iknow you said there was some spotting.  

Tabbie - I think we have all had that nightmare. and I completely get it.  This is going to be the longest week I think for me too.  so I get that scared feeling alot too.  
I'm starting my vacatino today so I may not be on here much for the next week, but I wanted to wish everyone good luck.   hopefully when i get back I'll have some good news for you all.
rippedonscotch- where are you going for vacation? I know most hotels have internet and cell phones too, so no excuse lady. you can't leave us for a week. Well, if so I hope you do have great news for us next week. I really want one of us ladies to get prego this cycle. chances are for at least one of us will. soooo.....

Tabbie- tired is a good sign, but don't get your hopes up or anything. You don't need the stress.

where are the rest of you ladies? Haven't heard from you in a while. Don't leave us. keep us all posted.

Hugs to all. and lots of baby dust too!!
Hi Girls!! Well I been reading all the posts but haven't posted anything since I dont have any updates on me so far... Still No Signs Of AF, 3 more days till I Take my HPT, So Anxious but trying not to get to excited...

rippedonscotch- I think thats all we need, a good long vacation LOL... It will help us take all that stress away = ] ... Hope to hear from you soon...

tabbie, those sound like good signs to me, I hope you get good news in One week & one day = ] ...

Cabayer, How are you doing so far?

Well Good Luck Ladys, I'll be around & If I decide to test earlier I'll let you guys know what the answer was ;)
Yesterday I started my second dose on clomid. I hope this dose works.
I was really excited about my temp being elevated...this morning i took it and it was 97.6, thats a 0.2 drop. I took a vaginal and it was thesame 97.6 and thats a  0.7 drop. Doubt that im prego. just waiting to start next cycle...I know i have only done this for one month...but i am about ready to just give up...I dont want to have to deal with the depression of am i, or i am not. i just dont know...thats how i feel at the moment. Yesterday at work I just wanted to leave. I was in such a p i s s poor mood. Dont really know what to contribute that to.

Baby dust to all.
Vacation this time is going to my sisters and taking care of my niece.    My sister has to go away for a work conference.  it's the first week of school here and my nieces first day of grade 1.   so I have a feeling I'll be a little busy with her all week.  

Tabbie- remember to think positive. Not meaning to think that you are for sure prego, but to know it's in God's hands, and you will get pregnant at the perfect time. whether it be this cycle or 4 cycles from now. what's 6 months in the whole grand scheme of things anyways. Think back 6 months. It goes by fast doesn't it?

Rippedonscotch- That's always nice to spend time with family. I hope you have a really good time with your niece. I miss my niece. I would love to spend a week with mine without my sister there, but of coarse my sister is probably not like your sister. Mine is selfish, unappreciative and just a B. well anyways I hope you have a blast.

Vicki- what dose are you on?

As for me I am on CD20, 3dpo. I went to go get my progesterone BT done at the local QD but they were closed. My nurse didn't verify that they would be open before sending me there today. so now I'm stuck without an appt either for Monday or Tuesday to get my Bt done, so hopefully they take me in Tuesday anyways. Oh well I am kind of happy it worked out this way, because I really was stressing about taking a progesterone test so early. I would rather wait until 7dpo, i read it would be way more accurate. Sometimes I don't think these Drs get that not everyone has a normal 28 day cycle that Os on CD14.

well I am having some mild cramping in my lower andomen area on both sides so hopefully that is good. Nips are sore and tender again like last cycle so that doesn't mean anything. I'm trying to stay positive about it all. I keep reminding myself that is truly is all in God's hands and it will happen when it happens.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Holiday and happy baby making.
SSBD!!

Carrie~~~
I am on 50mg. I think if this dose don't work I am going to ask him to increase it.
I've been on here checking everyone's posts....

Carrie- thanks for keeping up with me and my journals :) I appreciate that a lot. I'm glad you guys got it done. Please keep me posted on your BT results. Hopefully, you O'd really good!

Green love- did AF show up or was it IB?? I'm really curious to know. I hope it is IB!

Tabbie- your temps now, are they way higher than normal? I've been excited this cycle because I'm in the 98 degree range. I hope it stays high up there for you! Stay positive. If you are preggers, you gotta be happy for the little one growing.

Vicki- good luck this cycle. I started on 50 mg and had a very tiny O (4.something) and I did manage to get pregnant. So it is possible with the first time on the lowest dose. Good luck and keep us all posted. Baby dust to you!

Kindra- I am sorry you're going through this. Like Carrie said, it is in God's hands. I hope everything works out between you and you husband. Please keep us posted on how you are.

I hope I haven't missed anyone :)

As for me, I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's really hard. I'm 10DPO/CD28 today so I technically haven't missed AF yet. My cycle will probably be a few days longer since I O'd late. But to get to the point, I have been feeling really crappy lately. I'm not sick anymore. It was only a couple of days of a summer cold so I'm over all that. I have been, however, really really nauseous. I am not very big on vomitting. It has to be really bad for me to expel :)  but the nausea is really similar to both of my previous pregnancies only this time, it's ALL DAY. DH is really happy I'm sick (if that makes sense). I have been resting a lot more. I'm hungrier. And I am smelling things that, according to my DH, aren't there. So, that being said, I cheated. I tested this morning....BFN. I know. I know. It's still to early. I was just curious. I wasn't upset though because of the early factor.

I will definitely keep everyone posted. We are going out of town tonight so I probably won't post until next week.

Baby dust to everyone and I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

hello again everyone,

ttc3- to me you really sound like ur prego, having all those symptoms is a good sign! Lets hope this is ti for you!!

Let me tell you that I cheated too, Lol.. I said I was going to wait until monday to test but I couldn't hold myself I tested today & just like I thought I got a BFN... sad, but I wasn't expecting any positive results, If I don't get either a positive or my AF by Monday I will be calling my doctor to get a blood test & most likely trigger my AF...

I'm doing my best not to get depressed about it, I just went into my Facebo0k & found out 3 more of my friends are pregnant, which got my kind of sad for a minute, but like cabayer said lets leave it all in God's hands, he knows what he;s doing...

good Luck !! = ] SSBD!!
I'm really trying to now think about it but everytime I go to the washroom and have a moment when I'm really worried!   so far there is nothing to worry about but I'm still not going to get excited until the drs Thursday or Friday this week.     why is it freaking me out so much?    
I don't know girl, but we're all getting freaked out... This is really stressing & If this cycle didn't work for me, I might try another one & if it doesn't work either I'm Just going to quit on Clomid, & Let it happen whenever it wants... This depressing thing is driving me crazy = [
I know what you mean. My best frien is preg with her second. My DH's cousin is also but I'm happy for her. She's had 2 MCs already so I'm really hoping she can carry this one though. Nonetheless, it still hurts.
I wish next Saturday would come already!
ttc3- my temps were usually 96.7-97.2. So they are still elevated. Since I Oed its been 97.6-97.9. Thats good right??? 4-6DPO they were 97.8 and on 7DOP it dropped to 97.6. Today 8DPO its back up to 97.9. It does sound like you do have symptoms of pergnancy...but can you actually have them that soon?? I really hope this is your month, and I will def keep you in my prayers!!

I am 8DPO/CD25. I dont know it I am going to start close to CD28 or not. AF was usually every three month. March 7th, July 8th, and triggered Aug 11. I have been just so moody. My nips and areola are still hurting. Feeling slight cramps every now and then. I dont know if i should test on 14DPO/CD31 or just wait until my Dr appt on the 14th. What should I do?
I did start the second does of 50mg clomid. My CD was very different this time.  It was very light each day.  I have heavy cycles but this was very light.  I can say this my nipples hurts very bad.  I don't know what I need to do for my next step.
YOU were right about the nipples! i found out this morning that i was pregnant!. baby dust to all and Kindra you were the one who helped me keep my chin up thanks sooo much!

baby dust to all!!
tabbie, I think you should wait until the 14th, don't do what I did, I was supposed to wait until at least Monday to test & I couldn't hold my self & Got a BFN... My AF is just like yours, I get it sometimes, & sometimes I Dont, & Usually is REALLY heave (i know tmi) But do your best to wait as long as possible...

Vicky, what cycle day are you on? if you already finished your dose, the next step will be doing OPKs (if you are doing them) or checking CM,CP or BBT & of course BDing.... & Then comes the best part, The Waiting ... Lol

Katlvr09, OMG! congratss!!! I'm So Happy For You!!! I'm happy that at least 2 of us got pregnant this month!!

About me, Well I did another HPT this morning (first urine) & Still got a BFN, I'm not testing again, I don't think I could handle another BFN HPT... I had a really sharp cramp like 10 minutes ago, which just came and left really quick & thats weird... hopefully is AF, that way I could start my next cycle, I really doubt I'm pregnant at all...

Well Good Luck Everyone!! Lots of SSBD!! & Katlvr once again CONGRATS! xD
Congrats Katlvr!!!

Just found out that another one of my friends is prego. Depressing...she doesnt need a baby...all she does is go out and party...and uses drugs...hopefully this will make her stop. Maybe that is Gods plan...
This morning I broke down, I wasn't going to do a HPT and just go to the drs on Thursday but my DH said come on what is the worst that can happen.  so I took it... and then I woke him up to read it.   I don't think I have ever been so excited to see those 2 little pink lines!  it came out positive!   now hopefully this time everything is good.  

good luck eveyone!  
Hey my ladies,

Hope all are doing well and despite all this stressful time all are in good mood.

Oh my God, such a wonderful news :) :) :) Congratulations RippedonScotch and Katlvr :) Wish you all the best girls :)

Also I keep my fingers crossed for ttc3since0908, and for all others who are TTC, I am 100% sure the day will come and you will all post here happy news.

So here is my update: today is my CD16 and I O'ed on CD14. I went for scan the follicles last Friday (CD13), and my Dr cancelled the cycle, as I had over responded to Clomid(50mg) and I had 4 grown follicles.
So she advised not to BD as there is too high risk for multiple pregnancy and it could be dangerous for me too. So this month we didn't even get to try, but I try to keep my chin up and concentrate to next cycle. Next cycle I need to take only 25mgClomid from CD2- CD6. Really hope it works, otherwise I ask my husband to take Man Healthy Conception vitamins every day, and he doesn't even get to use his superthing.

Girls I perfectly understand what does it means to see around that everybody else ir preg and seems you are the only one struggling. Last week I got to know that my cousin did abortion - which seems so unfair. She has already 2 kids, and she doesn't feel ready for 3rd. I thought why it is so, why??? My mom keep me asking when she gets grand-kids, this also is stressing me out. Nobody really knows that we are in process and we try, everybody just keep telling you should also have a baby etc. Sick and tired of listening this.

At least I can find a comfort and support in my DH.
Girls have a fantastic week,

and listen U2 - it's a beautiful day :)
youtube. com/watch?v=3V8nu6e8eFY
Yeah!! rippedonscotch- i just knoew that you were. I'm so happy for you.

Katlvr09- you too so happy for. I'm excited to see that two of us so far got prego this cycle. I was starting to wonder why none of us have since the odds say a couple of us should ger pregnant.

As for me- my temp went way down this morning, by a ewhole degree. I'm not sure if my mounh was open or just had an estrogen surge? either way it is what it is.

hope the rest of you get theat BFP soon too.

SSBD!
Congrats to you ladies that are pregnant, that is amazing, and also refreshing to hear there are so many this month :) It give me a little hope that maybe this will work for us too.
I'm on CD 24 and praying this is our month. I'm starting to get frustrated and a little depressed, we've been trying for over 3 years. I just don't understand how we can all be so different. My sister gets pregnant at the drop of a hat, and my little brother just had his first, I just want to know when it will be my turn??? I know it sounds selfish, but I have dedicated the last 10 years of my life to caring for other people's kids, and have yet to have my own..... sorry for the rant, I guess it just needed to come out,.
Hey Ladies

I'm due for my beta test on Friday... on day 11 now, when is too soon for a hpt?

BABY DUST to everyone <3
Congrats Ripped!!!!

Not really paying attention to my oral BBT anymore, its too up and down.

Vaginal BBT: After I Oed on the 28th, I had my implantation dip on 7DPO. Since then it has remained in the 98.0-98.3 range. Before O It was 97.1-97.4.

I am kinda confused though...if BBT shows that I Oed...does that really mean that I did???

I am also 10DPO...and I am arguing with myself about taking a test yet or not...supposed to take it the day before my hubbys B-day....
try to wait as long as you can.   think of the b'day present that would be!  are you going for a BT around CD24?    that level will help you know too.  
Congrats to the ladies that have gotten pregnant. I'm still around just had some internet trouble. I am on cd18. I don't know if or when I O'd but I do know this is the last cycle of clomid for me. I will keep everyone posted and still answer any questions that I can.
So happy for your BFP ladies. This really give me motivation to keep on going.
B'coz I was so down when the AF show her ugly face. I was like crying the whole night and thinking I should let it go and not trying again. Its been long process for us. Now...with your BFP...I will continues. I was so happy to read your success news and I even talked about it with my DH.

Anyway...I'm on CD6 and already started the clomid 100mg. I will have U/S on CD15 and may be shot.

Baby dust to you all ***~~~***
well I didn't get my progesterone Bt done like I wanted to. My Dr said it was too late to come in and know if I Oed based on those levels because it it CD24 tomorrow. she said it has to be around CD21 no matter when I Oed. I really don't get this. so now I won't know if I really Oed unless I'm prego. I'm not going up on the dosage again. I will give clomid one more cycle then I'm going to try something. else. I was thinking Famera or IUI too. we will see.
GOt my results back from the progestrone test I took on Saturday. The nurse said anything over an 8 is good, and I was at 61!!!!! She said that was like A+++++ ovulating. I really really hope this was our month!!!! I've felt a little nauseous the last 3 days, but my boobs don't hurt or anything so I guess we wait and hope and pray AF doesn't show up!!!! Good luck ladies
I am on CD27/10DPO. The Dr said that he wanted to see me 6 six weeks...which is Sept 14th. He said that they are going to do my blood test and all that...recheck to see how my hormones are and my thyroid. He told me that if I did not end up prego on 50mg clomid that when i come in for my second visit he will up the dosage and check DH sperm.

Michelemohler-That's great #s Michelemohler. I remember rippedonscotch had a 42 on her test and is preggers. I hope the same for you.

Tabbie- glad your DR has a plan for you, but just becareful going up on clomid if you already O on 50mg. Normally Drs go up if you don't O not if you don't get pregnant. Did you get BT done on CD21 to see if you did or not? I hope you are prego so you don't have to worry about next cycle anyways.

how is everyone else doing? have't heard from Bec, Sara, TTC3, or kendy in a while.

SSBD

No he didnt tell me to go in for a BT or anything besides to come back for the 6 week appt. I have learned so much from you that i will probably talk to him about all of it. Even though its a 2hr and 30 min drive just to get there i dont mind going twice a month. So since i had a rise in my BBT does that mean that i actually Oed...or does your body do the samething every month?
Sorry I've been out of town and haven't had a chance to just sit and post.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad you guys got your BFPs!! I hope y'all have a really healthy and happy pregnancy.

Carrie- it's dumb that your Dr won't do a day 24 BT. I always go in on CD23 and if it's the weekend, I can go before or after. If you're close to 20 and Wheatland, I'd suggest you go to Dr Khouw. He's great and everything he's done with me so far has been exactly what I needed. He's an OB/GYN and does specialize in infertility. Oh and I had a temp drop yesterday and got a little disappointed. This morning they were back up so I'm not counting yesterday's.

Tabbie- your temps sound good. Keep it up. I hope it's your month. Just 4 more days and you can test. If you get a BFN, don't stress. Wait til you're late and test again.

Greenlove- Good luck this cycle. I took 100mg this cycle and my side effects were much different from last time at 50. I was very much a b i t c h :) but I'm hoping all of it was worth it.

As for me, CD32/14DPO tomorrow. I am going to test first thing in the am. I have been nauseous, off and on. Tender nips. Can't sleep. Extremely tired and peeing a lot (sorry for tmi). I'm hoping for a BFP since it was negative this past Saturday on CD28. I talked to the hematologist today about my WBC count. It was still high and she said that I'm probably fighting some sort of infection (maybe bladder but I don't have any symptoms and she said I didn't have to) since nothing else was elevated. I also asked her if they could do a quantitative HCG using some of the blood I gave them. I'll know something tomorrow afternoon when I call them. LOL even my chiropractor told me to do a test after I told him I wasn't sleeping. We went to Houston to visit my fam and my mom made sure that I was lying down as much as possible. She's scared for a mc too and wants me to be very cautious. She didn't even want me to go upstairs. I love her. So I'm taking it easy. I hope AF doesn't show up.

Lots of baby dust to us all! To the girls that got BFPs, I hope that rubs off on the rest of us :)
TTC- I'm conserned about not getting the progesterone BT, which I will mention to the nurse when it comes time to discuss what to do next cycle. I'm going to assume I oed because I got the surge the temp elevation and the EWCM. If I don't get prego on clomid after 4 months I'm moving on to something else. I hope you are prego. that would be so many of my friends on here that succeeded this cycle.

Tabbie- I think you can say that the rise in temp , or the ewcm can say it's working, but DRs like to check progesterone BT To be sure. My nurse said that the only reason they check my progesterone levels is to see if I oed by CD21, oh well I'm gonna ask for the trigger shot next cycle, so we will see what happens. I will probably do 150mg again which is a pain in the symptom department. It probably won't hurt you to go up on clomid, but i wouldn't go higher then a 100mg if you think it's making you O. Well I hope you are preggo this cycle too, so you don't have to worry about next cycle.

SSBD to all
Thanks, Carrie.
I'm just cautiously optimistic. I don't want to get my hopes up and it be nothing or worse yet, I mc again.
I'm hoping for you. If you had your temp surge you definitely O'd. The question is how well. I just don't get why they won't test you now. But I guess they are the doctors, right?
I'm praying for you, girl. I hope you get yours soon! And if it doesn't...actually, don't even think that. You're in it as long as AF doesn't show!

Katlvr & RippedonScotch
Congratulations to you ladies, I wish u all the best.

I started my second cycle on 100g and am now on CD12.  This is totally different from first cycle of 50g.  First cycle I had a nasty experience of sympptoms as from CD10.  By today am on CD12, I still dont feel any symptoms, but I have been drinking a lot of water since I started taking clomid on second cycle.

The other thing is that for the past 2 days bedding was a bit painful and I dont know if there is any problem with me or maybe its emanating from too much bedding, we are doing it almost everyday.  I intend to rest for a day or 2.

As we are taking clomid, is there something that our DH can take to maybe improve bedding or spermcount.  I'm eager to ask him to take anything because guys I have been ttc for the past 3 1/2 years and its really eating me up.  I have lost weight and I cant stop thinkin about it.  My young sister gave birth to her second child 3 weeks ago and our first children are almost of the same age.  Hers is 3months older than mine and now she has a second child and Im still struggling.  Almost everyone is asking me when Im going to have  another child and you how it is to be asked such a question when u know you are struggling.

I hope this month Im going to win.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed, Our God is able.

Lots of baby dust to all of us.
I'm happy to report that I got a BFP this morning!!! My 2ww is over today and since I've been feeling "icky", I figured today was the day.
Now, I'm very cautiously optimistic. I do not want another mc, so I'm going to put myself on bedrest.
Hopefully, the 3rd time is a charm :)
I'm here for all of you guys. I hope y'all get your BFPs soon. I thought we may ave missed it this month but I guess not :)
Keep trying it WILL happen!
ttc3- I'm so so so excited for you. I can only imagine how excited I will be for myself when it finally happens. SO many of my friends on here have ended up preggers this cycle. Lots of May babys next year. keep me posted on everything. You are not going to have a MC this time. I hope I can get prego to this cycle or next so we can be pregnant buddies and have playdates.

as for me today is CD7- not really much symptoms here. temps went back up a little. CP is still high which is odd and different from last cycle. I can barely reach it to see if it's open or closed, firm or soft, sorry tmi, breasts are a little tender lately. other then that not much here. Oh crazy appetite the last 4 days. I hate it, because I need to drop a few L Bs. I hope all you other ladies are doing good?

Lots and lots of baby dust
Check out my chart if you like to compare...I know not everyone is the same but it can help to try and compare and know you're not just imagining things. I checked your chart and it looks like we O'd around the same time in our cycles. I had an implantation dip around cd8 and my temps have stayed up except for that one fluky day. How have you been sleeping? How are you feeling? Please keep me posted. I want you to be preggers so bad!
oh me too girl. never been prego before, so I think I would just be smiling non stop. i might have to have a sick day because i don't think I could stand celebrating at work. Did you ever check you CP this 2WW? I'm not sure if my bbs hurt more this time because i had a higher dosage of clomid. The waiting game bites. oh well, so happy for you.

Oh yeah, my sleeping is a little weird. I keep waking up in the middle of night. sometimes to go pee and sometimes just because. not sure what that means. I wake up almost every morning too at 430. it's weird.

OMG!! ttc- CONGRATSS!! i'm so happy for you!! Thats 3 Preggos !!*

Carrie- I hope this is your month, & that this cycle works for you...

As for me, I been extremely emotional this days, but today I feel a lot better. I still haven't got my AF but got 3 Negative HPT so I'm not testing anymore... I'm giving AF one more week to show her ugly face, I've never triggered it before but since I want to start my next cycle I think I'll be doing that this month. I been feeling really tired, but can't sleep at night, I get up every night at like 4 am & I been peeing like crazy, sometimes I have to go pee every 15 minutes & I'm having a lot of Creamy CM (i know tmi lol) I keep praying hoping I really got PG this time & that I'm just getting false negatives, or that I least AF hurries up so I could start my next & last cycle...

Well I hope everyone is doing good, once again CONGRATS! to the Preggers!! I'm extremelly happy for you guys!!

To the rest good Luck & LOTSSSS of SSBD!! Hopefully Soon We'll get that BFP!!

*Hugs*
TTC- OMG yay so happy for you!! Congrats!!

Carrie- Hang in there girly!! I have been praying for you. I really hope that you get prego this cycle. Keeping you in my prayers!

As for m I am on CD28/11DPO. I have been feeling kinda nauseous on and off today. I keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee, or because when i roll over my boobs hurt so bad. Its the left more than the right. I have been peeing a little more than usual, but that could be just because I might be drinking a lot more. I had to go to Montgomery this morning to get my DH's b-day present...so i stopped by the dollar tree to pick up a few cheap HPT...then i went right next door to walmart and picked up another one, expensive this time. I want to test RIGHT NOW!! lol but i am going t hold off. My temp this morning (oral) went down 0.2. but vaginally it went up 0.1 Its still holding elevated so I am completely happy.

Good luck to everyone SSBD!!!!!
man, i really hope you are prego too. sore boobs and nausia are very very good signs. also the elevated temps are great too. are you going to test tomorrow? I hope you are # 4 this cycle.

sprinkling lots of sticky baby dust!!!
Yeah i am going to test in the morning...I hope im #4 also!!! And it would be even better if you were #5!!!!

SSBD!!!!
I did not check CM or CP. Haven't checked since I ovulated. I personally have never checked, my hubby helps me with that (sorry tmi). But yeah, haven't done it since I O'd. What does it tell you when you check after O-ing? We only checked so we'd know when I was soft and open. It worked last time and also this time. Also, we don't use OPKs.

It really sounds promising to me for you. When I told my chiro about the insomnia/waking up for no reason, he told me to take a test. You're halfway through your 2ww so just sit tight. Today was the end of my 2ww. It just so happened, I tested 4 days ago and got a BFN. So keep it up.
Oh girl, that's what I've been feeling. My bbs haven't been too sore. Last time they hurt more BUT I'm definitely nauseous. It comes and goes. I was nauseous last Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Monday, nothing. Yesterday and today it's on and off. I just have to carry food and water around with me to kill the nausea.

3 more days to go for you! I hope AF doesn't show up and you get a BFP. I would love to have some buddies on this journey.

I will do my best to give y'all my pregnancy cooties so you catch them like I did!

SSBD to everyone!
Well i kinda felt nauseous for the past few days...but more so today. Woke up this morning feeling kinda queesy...but after I eat is when i feel it most. I have been alternating between Sprite and water.

I dont really feel like AF is going to show her face. usually before it comes im a real biotch and i always and i dont know why but i feel skinny the say before...and my boobs usually stop hurting right before.

Tonight...around maybe 5 ish i had this really bad sharp pain i believe in my uterus. It didnt last that long but it hurt like hell. I was sitting down when it happened...Dont know what it was or what it means...
tonight I feel nauseous, also bad cramps in my abdomen.I think it would be too early to get those pregnancy symptoms, but I thought I would share anyways. hoping my temp goes up again tomorrow. can't wait for you tbbie to take a test tomorrow too.

Congratulations to you dear, yve made it.
Well I took the HPT this morning and got what I expected...BFN. Not even a hint of another line, just clear as day BFN. Maybe the pains that I was feelig yesterday could have been implantation??? My breasts are more sore today than they have been, to me they feel bigger...but I have DD's anyways. I dont know...just not going to think about it and test in a couple days....If I can contain myself...lol
tabbie15 yep it's definitely not over until AF comes. plus your temp is still up, so that's good. TTC3 didn't get a positive until 14dpo, so sometimes it just takes longer for the hormones to read.

I'm getting lots of cramps. last night I felt nauseous, but could have been because I was slightly constipated. no naseousness today yet. lower hips are feeling very sore today. has anyone had this? it feels like I worked them out yesterday. also I think that I might not have Oed because my CP is so high still, it never went to low position this time, also it's soft and closed. CM is very creamy and having a little discharge (sorry Tmi). I don't get it maybe it's because I am on a higher dosage of clomid this cycle. my nips are still tender, but BBs aren't bothering me today yet so.... I have been a bit moody this week, not like clomid moody but a little depressed and was B this morning to my DH. OOPS!

Hope everyone is doing great today

lots of baby dust to all
Starting to think AF may be coming, it's supposed to be here sometime this weekend, I got my hopes up though after having such a high progestrone level, told myself I wouldn't but I did, this is such an emotionally draining process I'm up, I'm down, happy, then sad.... Although I haven't had the mood swings I have been having yet this month so who knows... Good Luck ladies thanks for giving me a place to vent......
It's never over until AF shows up. Some women get know symptoms and some get obvious ones and remember a lot of AF symptoms are prego symptoms, so you just never know. I hormones do funny things. Try to stay positive.

lots of baby dust for you
Congratuation for your BFP...
For me, the second round of Clomid 100mg just finish last night...MAN...it was really hard. I barely sleep at night due to hot flash...luckyly ...my mood swings reverse...to good mood rather than bad mood...I can't even get angry for something I would gone crazy in normal time...
I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight...hopefully ...my body is working hard to get BFP this time...'coz...with school and work...I can't function without sleep...

Baby Dust to you all ***~~~***
hia never posted for a while i taken clomid 2 to 6th day now  im on cd 18 and i done a ovleation test yesaday moring and got a smiley face and done one this moring and got another smiley face i have a very sticky clear discharge so and iv got a bit of pain in the lower left side had a scan on the 10th of my cycle and she said there was four o five foilies on the overy but dont realy no if the foilies get you peggers o not dont realy no but one yous will and let me no it mite sound silly but i havent been thinking about it that much becose it drives me mad but im real chilled about it this month but any way got my fingers crossed that somethink happens this month hope it make sence to yous
Thank you guys so much for the happy thoughts and well wishes. I really appreciate it. You guys are like a family to me. I'm so glad you guys are around...lol.
That being said, I need some advice or a smack in the head because I'm overanalyzing yet again.
So, I finally got a call from the hematologist's office today. The nurse confirmed with the bloodwork from Tuesday that I'm pregnant. The thing thats bothering me is that the HCG was only 67...shouldn't it be higher? I'll find out tomorrow about today's bloodwork so I guess that's when I can either relax or worry...lol :) Also, I don't have UTI. So we have no idea what my white cells are fighting.  The should know something next week with the more in depth tests.

Tabbie- forget about the negative. Wait a couple days, let's say til Sunday and test again. If you are pg, your body just hasn't built enough up for the test to detect yet. I'm praying for ya.

Carrie- sit tight. Your symptoms sound like how I felt not too long ago. I tried to tell myself it was the Clomid since I was at a higher dosage....just to keep my sanity :) Look at what happened to me. Test at the end of your 2ww if you can wait that long. I am so hoping and praying we can be preggo buddies!

Michele- don't give up! AF hasn't shown herself yet. You're still in this!

Greenlove- thank you! Start BDing every other night, girl. That's how we did it. When I saw my temp dip real low, we BD'd extra ;) My poor DH is suffering right now. I've put myself on pelvic rest and he is just about to chew his elbow off lol. He got used to the schedule before. But hey,we both want this and I don't want anything jarring this little munchkin loose

Cynic- thank you so much! How have you been?

Kendy- what's going on with you? When do you go to the dr about your cycle this month?

Lots and Lots of Baby Dust to Everyone!
I can't believe so many people have gotten pregnant!!!! Children really are a blessing. When I got pregnant with my first child I stressed a lot about being pregnant. That is probably why I miscarried. But with my son. I literally forgot I was pregnant until I found out what I was having. I was so scared I was going to lose him I really never let myself get excited. The biggest thing while pregnant is not to stress. Congrats ladies I am so happy for everyone.

As for me I have some cramping I'm not supposed to start until the 14th. Not checking anything. I have really given up....but boy have you ladies made me smile and cry all at the same time...:)
I still haven't got AF, and is already CD 45, I know really long cycle but oh well... I did 3 HPT and all where BFNs so I'm not stressing about it anymore, I don't have another appoinment until the 30th this month but I will be making another appointment with a new doctor for next week if AF doesn't show her face...

I felt a little nauseous today, but thats about it, no sore bbs or any other symptom so I'm prepragin myself mentally for my next cycle of Clomid...
I'm now ok the pain has gone but hey am always at the loo even during the night.  I hope its because of the high dosage of clomid that I took this cycle.  We are still BDing everyday and I hope this time am not going to miss it lol.  Have also been dicharging a lot of cream, dont know what that means.
Its been another sleepless night...woke up at 6:30 when i usually get up at 7ish. Took my temp. Oral was still the same as the past two days. But my Vag went down 0.5deg. It makes me think that AF is on her way. So sad... :'- ( Couldnt help but to cry when I took my temps this morning...maybe it could be a fluke??? Been having AF like cramps since last night...I am really worried if I start my AF only because my Dr appt is not until Wed and the doc had me taking the clomid days 2-6 So maybe I sould call them today??? Or just wait and maybe he will change meto CD5-9???

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer...

SSBD
Today is CD28 and no AF as of yet, but last month I had a 30 day cycle, so I'm still not trying to get my hopes up. I have noticed I am extremely moody today and grouchy like I would be before AF shows up so thats a little heart breaking. My boobs still hurt really bad which hasn't happened for the last 5 months (since my surgery for endometriosis) so who knows.... Also couldn't sleep last night, but I have had a lot on my mind, wondering if after years of trying we could maybe be pregnant and hubby interviewed for a new job which would be great if he got it, so worrying about that too... Just so much on my mind.

Still praying for all of you ladies, and good luck!!!!!
Congratulations to all with BFPs. I am new to this forum. It's really very encouraging to see this. Tried clomid 50mg this cycle. Getting the feeling that AF is coming now. Bloated and very crampy. Disappointing.I pray that we all get our BFPs very soon. Thanks to all for sharing.
How y'll doing?
Today is CD9 and I found some EWCM. Is that normal? When should I stard BDing? My sleep is not back to normal but...hot flash are not that bad anymore. I will not do anything this weekend so that I can fully rest...

Baby dust to you all ***~~~***
Start bding tomorrow CD10 then do it every other day until you get a positive opk reading then do it for three days straight skip a day then do it once more. Good luck:)
2ww is over, had blood work done today and my re just called to tell me i'm pregnant! My hcg level was 255, she told me not to get crazy yet, BUT could mean more then one baby! I was so worried about getting pregnant I forgot about having multiples... would really like twins! I'm proof first iui works...

BABY DUST to everyone XOXOX
Wow! How exciting! Congratulations! What a happy end to the week. Keep us posted on your baby or babies status.
Wow That is so EXCITING!!*n I'm happy to see that at least some of us got pregnant is August, that gives me hopes!!* Congratulations girl!!*
thank you all so much!
Congrats MrsB143 that's awesome news

I hope everyone else to doing grest. As for me I'm pretty good despite the BFN this morning. I knew 10dpo would be way to soon, but I had to try. right BB is still tender, temps still up, so hopefully by 14dpo i will get that BFP.

lots of baby dust to you all!!!
Congrats MrsB!!!

As for me I am 14DPO/CD31 My TTW is over but I still have not tested yet since 11DPO which was a BFN. I am going to wait until Monday...My Boob are still tender. They are so tender that it hurt just to give the DH a hug. I still have cramping on and off but its not that bad. CP is low, soft and closed.

SSBD!!!
Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I have to admit I have been a little sad lately. DH and I are not the problem...nemore...lol but I have just been sad....can't really explain it. I might have to get rid of my lab and that is breaking my heart. As for me I have been having true cramps the last three days. I had been trying to blow it off but I really don't get cramps before my period I am only on cycle day 24. Tmi I have been constipated my nipples don't hurt though. Everyone knows I don't temp but I just happened to take my temp last night and it was 99.0 when I took it this morning it was 98.6. I don't know what to think I'm trying not to stress....If AF doesn't show up wednesday the 14th I will wait a whole week to the 21st to test. I'm not wasting any money this cycle. I'm kinda excited for me cramping is a good sign but we will see....
Ever since I ate that bowl of cereal and bananna for breakfast I have been feeling like my stomach is doing back flips. I feel like I am going to vomit...I also have a funny taste in the back of my mouth...Dont know what that is...and im feeling on and off achy in the lower abdomin (abdomen). And all day yesterday I had heartburn. its just been 2 crappy days!

SSBD!!!
I'm back from vacation!  So I had the BT on thursday, which they said was 100% positive.  and then they asked me to come back and do another test 2 days later to make sure that the levels were going up.   It was 320 on thursday and 720 this morning.  So exciting!  First ultrasound is booked for Sept 27th.

Thanks for all the support guys!
I was on clomid 50 mg days 5-9 and on 12th day started process and estradiol 2mg for 7 days and had healthy full pregnancy my son is going to be 1 next month
been kinda crampy on and off today. dont know why?
On CD30 and still no AF took another hpt and it was negative, wish I would either start or get a freaking positive already!!!!!
Kindra, I hope you spirits are raised soon. Last wednesday i was depressed and had no reason at to be, then on thursday, it got a little better, and on Friday, I felt great, very happy. Hormones are such an influence on our moods it's scary sometimes. i will be praying for you.

Tabbie. i really hope with all these symptoms, discomforts, and pains, you getb that BFP tomorrow. I wilol be praying for you too. Can't wait to here the good news.

Rippedonscotch- that is awesome to see the hormones doing what they are suppose to do. I'm still so excited for you. kepp us posted on everything.

Michelemohler- how late are you? Hopefully you are prego and it's just taking a little while for those hormones to increase enough to read out on a test. lots of sticky baby dust to you.

as for me, I am a bit crampy down there, but not sure if it's just gas or not. sometimes I can tell it's not and sometimes i can't I wonder if it's AF creaping her way back into my life for another cycle. I woke up again with my right tonsil more swollen, my right upper back and shoulder ached and now I have a slight head ache in my right temple and right BB is still tender. hoping that's a good sign. it's hard to tell, these all could just be rections to the higher dosage of clomid. The left side of my body is doing great no discomforts. I also am so bloated feeling and have gas and a fuel feeling. didn't eat a very heavy lunch either justa  grilled chicken salad, so if these are just normal cycle feelings, I wonder what it's gonna fell like when I actually do get prego.

Lots of baby dust to all of you.
I'm not really late yet, should have gotten it today, and don't really feel like it's coming, and I so hope your right, my dad's 51st bday is Tuesday and he knows how long we've been trying and everything I've been going through so it would be great to get to tell him he's going to be a grandpa again on his birthday, keeping my fingers crossed :)

Baby dust to all
congrats to you all of you thats haveing babies love to hear it.for me got realy sore nipples not due my cycle till the 23rd but iv had pain and boalted feeling so its just a waiting game now il keep you updateed baby wishes for all of you xxxx
How is everyone? I've been MIA from this forum for a few days...sorry about that.
I am hoping that I get a call from my OB/GYN's office today since they didn't call on Friday and when I called, they didn't have the results. I'll let y'all know.

Kindra- I'm excited to see what this cycle holds for you. I hope it doesn't end and that you don't get an AF for 9 months

Carrie- quit temping! I did mine at 10DPO and got a Big Fat Nothing. Give it until Wednesday. I'm not sure how long your cycle will be since you O'd late. Hopefully, someone can tell you what's normal. I mean if you O late, does it make your cycle not 28 days?

Tabbie- it's good you had your DH hide the last test. I love your willpower :)

Michele- I hope you get that positive for your dad's birthday.

Ripped- that is so exciting! How far along are you? When's your due date?

I saw a few new names pop up on here and I'd like to welcome them

Marie, Hottie, and Toba- Welcome! These are a great group of ladies.

I'm gonna wait most likely until thursday -15dpo i will be out of my 2ww by then for sure. I am not a huge tester so that won't be my problem, it's all these symptoms I'm either having or imagining. The mind is crazy like that. Lots of BD to all.
Well AF showed up today... Really thought this was our month with the progestrone level so high and I just haven't felt like I normally do.... Just a little heart broken today feel like this is never going to happen for us. I hope some of you other ladies get lucky this month, baby dust to all
I'm so sorry, that is such a let down. if I had gotten great prog levels, i would have so gotten my hopes up. Well don't give up, get back on that horse, this next is your cycle.
So even though I had a faint positive this morning. I am now having AF like cramps. If I dont start later today or tomorrow, i am going to take another test in the AM.

SSBD
well i guess those cramps that i was having were from my intestins. realy gassy and having a hard time making a BM...CP is still soft and if i was going to start it would be hard right?
not really sure. I think it could be soft too if you were going to start, but it would be open not closed. I think mine is still closed. It feels kinda pintched like and not a round hole like it was before Oing.
Got a NOT PREGNANT on the test this morning. Heart broken. Just going to try harder this month. Plus my temps went way down.
tabbie15- so sorry to here that. i really thought you had but i thought i did too.

I started spotting this morning and got a BFN too. I'm gonna not try as hard this next cycle. not gonna worry about symptoms as much, because I think this 150mg clomid is giving stronger symptoms. my BBs still are sore and AF is gonna start today. I guess I'm gonna continue to temp but it's weird that mine isn't dropping and AF is gonna start today. i am cramped out though, so really praying  I don't get very many of them today. I woke up this morning with the lower right side of my abdomen aching. I hope all of you get you BFPs this cycle.

Lots of Baby Dust!!
Anybody have any thoughts on acupuncture??? Thinking of looking into it..
MrsB143 -now you have me worried!   my HcG my 2ww levels were 320!   then 2 days later it was at 720.    Did I ever mention that my DH is a twin, his mom is a twin, his grandmother on his dads side is a twin, and it's not skipping generations!  

ttc3since0908 - by my math I should be around week 6 which would but my due date around May 12th.   Which is a little funny, DH's birthday is May 11.  

All I want to do is tell people!  but so far only you guys know.  After the MC I want to make sure everything is good before we start telling people.   We are going to tell our parents but we want to wait until after the 27th and see if we can get a photo from the ultrasound to show them.

This month is already hard enough, My brother's birthday is the 25th, he wanted nothing more then for me to get preggers so he could be an uncle again.   His birthday is about 6 months since he passed away so that week needed some good news for everyone, and with the photo it will be better.  
Tabbie- you need to get a blood test just to be sure. I so hope it's just pregnancy spotting...

Carrie- same for you. You aren't out of your 2ww yet but the spotting and cramping are not a good sign. AF needs to just go away for you guys for 9 months.

Ripped- I have twins in my family and DH's family. It's probably going to skip a generation and either get us or his brother. My HCG was pretty low on my 13DPO test....67. I'll get a sonogram next Wednesday and we'll confirm everything.

Michele- I'm sorry AF started for you. That stinks. I think acupuncture is a great idea. I've read into it a little and would love to do that to help with infertility. I go to a chiropractor regularly now. I told him today about my pregnancy and he said that he's going to be a great help once I start carrying around extra weight.

As for me, DH went out of town today for business to Virginia. He'll be back on Friday morning. I have my first sonogram next Wednesday. DH ended up calling the doctor's office for me yesterday and the nurse was cute, she told him that I can call her whenever I want and I won't be bothering her. She also said that she didn't know I was waitin for her to call me since they didn't do a quantitative. Essentially, it was a misunderstanding. I figured they would watch me like a hawk and test me every other day like they did last time. They only do that if there's a problem.

Ripped, I know exactly what you mean. We're not telling anyone until Thanksgiving. I'll be into my 2nd trimester by then and it'll be a good time to tell friends and family. My mom, his mom and dad, know already and that's all. We are keeping it to ourselves until then. My MH friends are the only other ones who know :)

-Alia-
I hope it skips!  I'm not sure if I can handle a 2 for 1 deal!   I know it will all work out but a 2 at once.... bye bye sleep!
its so lovely to hear baby news.but fot the other that never got any were this month it will be soon hopeing for everone on here im trying not to think about doin a test aweek tomra to see if i get one line or two its driveing me mad month after month iv been trying 15 months afater a misscarige and its my frist around of clomid so hope it works for me and everyone esle xxxx
I'm sorry for all the AFs that have come this month...and am happy for everyone that has gotten pregnant. Getting pregnant is a delicate thing. I don't think we realize how much stress has to do with it. Try at all cost not to stress ladies.

Acupuncture-I have read some forums of women that have used accupuncture and gotten pregnant. I have thought to have accupuncture myself. Haven't done it yet...

Ladies stay positive I believe in my heart that everyone on here will eventually get pregnant. It is just not going to be on our time, when we want it, it will be when we least expect it!! :)
Thanks so much for the positive vibes, I needed them, just having a hard time not feeling let down... But thanks again for the kind words :) I hope this is your month also keeping my fingers crossed for you too:)
This is going to be totally TMI but I want to share. So right now my AF is light. What is weird an this has nver happened is that it looks like i have CM coming out with the blood. I dont know if that has anything to do with the clomid that I took CD2-CD6 of last month.  My BB are still really sore.

Alia-Def going to have the blood test tomorrow. Even though I really dont feel prego.

This time around I am not going to try so hard. I will still be temping but I am NOT going to take a HPT at the end of my TTW. I dont want to waist the money and I really dont like the disapointment.

SSBD!!!
Hi ladies,
I am new to this forum and I have read a lot of your comments. All of you ladies seem so close and give a lot of good advice. I am getting ready to start clomid 50mg for the first time this month and I have a lot of questions. Have any of you had any luck the first time around? What are the important things to do and/or not to do..First and foremost what are all the abreviations...lol All i know is I am to take the clomid days 5-9 and then see my doc on the 13th day for an ultrasound..What is the purspose of the ultrasound and when should we start "trying"...any and all answers are appreciate....

I haven't been here a while but I have read all the posts :)

So happy for all who got preggo, congratulations, wish you all the best. RippedonScotch, MrsB143 and TTC3since I keep my fingers crossed for you that all goes well. Cabayer do not give up, I am sure you will have good knews for us soon :)

Tabbie15: I hope this is just the spotting and that this is your month. When do you see yr Dr? Friend of mine who got pregnant when she was 17 years old, and she got to know that she is pregnant when she was on week 13, she didnt know this just because she thought she has AF.

Marrie25114: Last cycle I had also 4 grown follicules, so Dr suggested not to BD as it is a huge risk for multiple pregnancy.

Michele, we are both aprox the same time, my AF came this morning, hope this is our month :)

Welcome all the new ladies, Hopefulbrit: I just can share what I had as you are going to go through this for the first time. Last month I also took clomid 50mg from CD2- CD6, then on CD13 I had ultrasound done - this is done to see how your body has responded to Clomid, if you are going to O, they will look if you have grown follicules and the Dr will tell you the best days to BD. I don't know if your DH has tested his sperm, cause this is also good to know. Dr suggested to BD every other day. My last cycle with 50mg Clomid was cancelled as I had 4 grown follicules, so my body over responded and Dr said we better do not BD as it is risky for me to develop multiple pregnancy. Have you been pregnant before?

As for me, I am quite shocked, my cycles have never been regular, and usually they are from 35 to 50 days, today AF came and it makes together 24 days, so short. I am going to lower dosage this cycle, only 25mg Clomid from CD2-CD6. Just called and booked my ultrasound appointment for CD13. Keep my fingers crossed that this will work and I will develop one healthy and beautiful follicle. I have so bad cramps today, thanks God I can stay at home and do nothing. One of my best friends told me that they just have got adoption rights, they are TTC for 6 years now, and I see how they were struggling, it kind of lets me down...

Here are some abbr. as you asked:
TTC = Trying To Conceive
DH = Dear Husband
AF = Aunt Flow (Your Period)
AM= Morning?
BBT = Basal Body Temperature
BD = Baby Dance (Sex)
HPT = Home Pregnancy Test
OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kits
BFP = Big Fat Positive (Positive Pregnancy Test)
BFN = Big Fat Negative (Negative Pregnancy Test)
CM= Cervical Mucus
2WW= 2 Week Wait (waiting to test to see if your preg)

SSBD

thank you waity katy i didnt no that but yous are gunna keep me updated cus im new to this i come on here everyday to see how everyone is getting on and i see that some are getting good news and other are like me self keep thinking is it this month for me i got realy stressed at one point but now i dont think about it as much but i can get a few days and thinks about it all the time think its becouse my sister in law is 16  weeks preggs and she wasnt brothed if she had one or not soi think when there is poeple out there and isnt realy fussed and there is alot of ladies like us that realy want one thats when it gets to me chat soon bye for now xxx
I hope this is your month :) I am on (and have been for the last 3 months) 100mg clomid CD 3-7 will be starting my fourth month this month.
I have never gone in for the ultra sound though, should I call the Dr. to see if I need to?? I was diagnosed with endometriosis in February and had surgery to remove it in March, so I think that's why I'm on a higher dose, my progestrone last month was 61 so I know it's working just need everything else to cooperate!!! Good luck to you and welcome to Marie25114
Michele I will keep my fingers crossed for us.
I see my Dr in London, so I don't know if the system, methods etc. in USA is different (you are from USA, aren't you?), but I would suggest for you to ask if the Dr can do the screening, it will be so much useful to see how your body responds to Clomid and Dr also will tell more precise time when you will O, so you will know exactly when to BD. However for to be sure I did also OPK, which had a smiley face exactly on day Dr told me I will have :)

Also one more thing - I had heard that Clomid can make thin lining so if there is multiple pregnancy, risk of mc is very high, so I asked my Dr and she confirmed that it is true - Clomid can make thin uterine lining, lining should be at least 7mm, if its less, there is higher risk of mc. If you are taking 100mg Clomid, you should also ask your doctor to measure your uterine lining. So just to be double sure that all goes well.

Baby dust to all

michelemohler -  so sorry to hear, baby dust that it happens this month!

tabby15 - Fingers crossed for you...

hopefulbrit - WELCOME

As for me blood test came back good yesterday, hcg level was 952 and going for first ultrasound on 9/23. Sooooooo nervous!

BABY DUST 2 Everyone!
XoXo
Waitykaty
Yes I am from the US, I haven't had either checked, so I will look into both, thanks for the info, I think between all of us going to different dr.'s and sharing our experiences on here, we learn more than what our own dr.'s say. I have been opking and that seems to be working we also do the sperm meets egg plan which is when you start on day 10 and bd every other night until you get a positive opk reading then you do it 3 days straight, skip a day and then do it once more, it has had great results, so we just started doing that last month. Good Luck

MrsB143
I hope the ultra sound goes well and look forward to hearing about your progress, Congrats to you, I can't wait until the day comes that I get to tell my DH that he's going to be a daddy. He was really let down this last month, he really thought I was preggers, so I hope it happens this month too.
Baby dust to all and happy healthy wishes to those of you expecting!!
Viewing 1401-1600 comments: