Anyone Successful with ONLY Clomid?
I hope some people can help me with this.  I am 28 yrs old and my guy is 41.  We have been trying for about 2.5 yrs.  I have had all the tests done and I come out fine (I ovulate, tubes are opens, labs are fine, 28 day cycle).  My guy on the other hand had a SA done in Feb and his morphology was 25% normal.  Motility was 45% (Would like that at 50%, but this according do the doctor isn't whats stopping us), and Sperm count was 250 million.  I seen my Ob-Gyn doc and she wants me to see inferility.  She said could give me Clomid, but she would like to see that used with IUI.  Sadly we can't afford the IUI quite yet.  My main question is has anyone heard of success with ONLY clomid and low morph?? She did end up giving me a prescription but I am debating if I should even fill it...?!?  Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Hi There,

I believe the clomid is designed for women, more so than a men (although some are prescribed it), which is may be why your OB-GYN is recommending the IUI in conjuntion.  Clomid assists in egg production and ovulation.  IUI would assist in getting the sperm to the egg a bit quicker, as well as as with hostile cm.  I'm not so sure about low morphonlogy, but perhaps your bf could see a urologist, which may help.

I've never had success w/Clomid only, but every situation is different.

I sincerly hope the best for you and your's :)
My sister in law did clomid with no IUI and has a 9 year old son.  I did clomid and IUI with no luck the first time.  She is the only one I know of who did it without IUI but you sound so healthy, I am envious as I don't ovulate on my own, uch!!!  Wish you lots of luck and I know it will happen soon!

jess

My sister did clomid with no IUI and she was successful as well. I did clomid only for a couple of months and no luck. Best of luck and God blessing
i'm on clomid without iui it's my second month and no success yet, however i have a friend with pcos who got preggo on her second month of clomid alone, and i have another friend who got preggo on her first month of clomid alone. hope that helps.. good luck
With my first son Cooper it took me 6 rounds of Clomid to finally get pregnant. I am now almost 23 weeks with my second and it only took me one round of Clomid this time!!!

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!
Hi , im 24 years and i have pcos and abnormal cervix and been ttc for 1 years i took 3 round of clomid ,50mg and 2 of 100 mg ,the last round was combined with metformin and conceived although i ovulated in all cycles Clomid is a magical pill and it worth giving a try for maximum 6 months, now i'm 12 weeks pregnant and very thrilled.
I bought Clomid on www.viagranow.eu  a reliable site for brand meds!
Was there any problems with your guys s/a?  See I am afraid because I check out ok--what will the Clomid help when he is the one with abnormal morphology?
What was your protocol on clomid? Days taken - 3 through 7 or 5 through 9?  What days did you BD?  Every day, every other day?  Thanks for your help!