Anyone having a Tubal Reversal surgery Soon????
Trying to find support in others on the wait for my surgery... mine is coming up onJune 15th ... scarred but excited! anyone else in the same boat??? love to share stories! thx

Kelly
i had my surgery may 06 in kentucky.  There sure are a lot of posts on here i had no idea so many did reversals but i guess it make sense i had to wait 5 months for the surgery my dr was so busy.......... i paid 6500 includes all follow up etc.. i have had 4 pregnancies all ending in m/c but to no fault of the surgery... if anyone wants any information i may be able to give feel free to pm me... i dont get to the posts that often but i have lots of info.. have also been through ivf at 12 g  in 05.. i would have gone straight to reversal if i knew then what i know now ;)
Hi I live in TX and scheduled to have my TR on hte 17th of November 08 locally in Bedford Tx. I am 37 and will be 38 next year. I lost my 4 month old son last July 24 through SIDS thats why I am having my tubes tied. my email address is ***@**** for anyone wants to contact me
Hi I was wondering who the Dr or the name of the Doctor for your tubal reversal is I regret getting tubal ligation done and want to have mine reversed I am willing to go to Hamilton or TO , or London to get it done ! Which hospital in London. I want to stay in Canada Ontario region and hope to have a great sucess rate. my email is ***@****

Thank-you
i like to get undone my tuble were cut im looking for a doctor in tontro
im 33 of mother of 3 kids i hand my tuble cut i like to have one more i been with him for 10years
Does anyone know of anyone around Ontario, Canada?
I am having one done on Oct 29th, ill keep everyone posted, i am 38 yrs old. got ligation done 2 years ago with clips...so good chance, i am very fertile, have four kids n remarried. i have lots of eggsl this month,6 r 10 left so ia m truly excited n cant wait.
I had a reversal done with Dr. Rosenfeld in Feb. 08, I was pregnant 2 months later. I am currently pregnant with Reversal baby #2. It works I am a living witness, if you can do it, do it.
I am also having the Tubal Reversal surgery soon... Nov 18th by Dr. Lisa Rogers. she said I am an excellent canidate for the procedure. Has anyone else had thissurgery done by her? I know she has alot of sucess stories, but it would be nice to meet someone on here who has. Im very scared, but super excited. I think im more afraid for my fiance' rather than myself.. lol I too am fertile. Too fertile to have stayed with the wrong man. Have 3 boys with my ex husband...Now that I have met my sould mate, Im ready to reopen the baby factory again. I have had my tubes tied ( Filshie clips) since 2003 so 6 yrs of not being prego and cant wait to see my positive preg test. If any who has went through this or is about to go through this and would like some support ( as I do) please feel free to email me anytime @ ***@****. All of my emails are forwarded to my Blackberry so i will get your messages and respond quickly. Well I hope I meet some wonderful ladies off here and we can share our journeys together... good luck and BABY DUST to all of us!!!
I had my tubes tied 6 years ago and will be son going for my surgery to reverse in April 2010. The question I have is how to find out if Im ovulating still when I seem to be a copy cat when comes to having my periods, when im around other women my cycles change...hoping I dont need fertility drugs to conceive...anyone else having the same problem and know where I can look online about this.. Im 30 years old.
Hello, I am new to this. I had my tubal in July of 2002 after my 3rd child. I will be having my reversal done in Bedford TX. in April and I cant wait!! It will cost about $6200 and I think it is worth it. The Dr. my husband and I spoke was very very nice.Has anyone had any succesful pregnancies after reversal.. Just like to get any info..
I want to have a tubal reversal i have 3kids the last one is 12yrs am desperate for 1 or 2 more kids i love kids more than anything wish me luck because am gonna need it
I am looking to get my tubal reversal done in Jackson, I live in TN and noticed several women on here have had theirs done there... May I ask if anyone is pregnant yet after their surgery here? I am extremely anxious, my husband & I only have 1 child together although we are blessed with 4 amazing daughters of mine as well & my husband and I after a lot of soul searching, praying, and talking know that we would like to have another child... Thanks in advance for any help!
Well I finally had my reversal done in Bedford Tx on may 14th. Just waiting for the ok to start ttc...They were sooo great there...
what insurance did you have that covered the tubal ligation reversal?  I am about to have it done and my insurance doesn't cover it
Hey im 32yrs old and dr.Rogers is about to do my surgery this month you can buy a kit to tell you when your ready to conceive but they said when you feel like it to start intercourse.
I would like to get your email as Im in Toronto and want to get the reversal soon but your email has stars around it. My email is ***@****

Im 23 year old but the doctor put bands on my tubes when i was 21 with i kid and i want them off ..  a have ins. with tenncare but tenncare dont pay for tubal-ligation reversal.. can you please give me info on you ins. and a number please my email is ***@**** thanks
Hi, Kimmey
How was ur experience with Dr. Rosenfeld and did you become preganant yet. If you don't mind me asking ur age.

Have any or all of you had any luck since your TR if so how long and did you take any drugs to help you concieve. I had my TR in 09 and had m/c in 2010 and nothing since. Would love to hear some success stories.

Baby Dust!!!
This sounds awesome. can you send me the info? to ***@****
hi, where did you get your tubal reversal done?
PLEASE EMAIL ME ***@****
PLEASE EMAIL ME ***@****
how much did it cost you?? and im sorry about your son i am trying to get a TR.
I see you said you had it done in Houston I was wondering if you could give me any info
I had my tubes tied in 1989 after 3rd child and had TR in 2009. I got pregnant 8 mths after surgery ended in m/c got pregnant again 2yrs 10mths as I speak I am 8 wks pregnant have bleeding no cramping or clots and can't find baby as I do have fibroids. I am 44 had TR at
42 to those of you that had TR surgery and is having done let it happen on its own its just like birth control your body has to get back normal far as all those hormones but it will happen..
I used Dr Rosenfeld out of Houston 4600.00.
I wish you all best of luck
What clinic did you get your reversal at in Jackson Tennessee?
I had a tubal reversal in 1985 by Dr. A.Allen Seales in Florence Kentucky...had one miss. and then a full term in Dec. of 1989 she is now 22...I had to put up $10,000 and then was reimbursed 80% from my insurance...I had only one tube that was good enough to be re-connected...so yes even with only one tube it works...Good Luck to everyone trying...Alisia
could u please tell me how u got your b/c b/s to pay and did the pay 100% I have b/c b/s of Tennessee??
I HAD MY TUBES TIDE WHEN I WAS 22 AND NOW I REGRET IT. IM MARRIED AND ME AND MY HUSBAND WANT A CHILD TOGETHER. I REGRET DOING IT NOW BUT I KNOW THAT SOMETHINGS ARE DONE FOR A REASON ...... WHAT SHOULD I DO? MY HUSBAND SAYS HE WILL STILL LOVE ME NO MATTER WE KIDS TOGETHER OR NOT BUT I BEG TO DIFFER???? THATS A LIE!!!
what insurance , i am from pa and got 3 beautiful children and just got married 1yr ago to a great man who has been there for me an my kids past 5 yrs and wanna give him a baby so bad had my tubes cut tie burn in 2007
May you plaease send me information regarding the procedure you went through,I am 24 a mother of 2 and looking for some tips regarding reversals
I recommend Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld from Houston Texas, he is a renowned tubal reversal specialist with 30 years of experience and a success rate of more than eighty percent. Dr. Rosenfeld has the technique, the tools and the team to make your tubal reversal a gratifying experience. You can actually go to his website http://****.com/
Im 37 have fibriods and a period that lasts about 3 months long I had my tl in 2000 and want to get a reversal but I was under the impression I was to old whats your take on the age thing I do want to have more kids and would like to do the reversal in 3 months
i went to the website and the cost is $5400
my husband and i live in a very small town and was seriously thinking about having a reversal done so far this is the cheapest we have found but still looking thanks to everyone for all the posts.
Wanting a baby badly i got a tubal libation when i was 18 because i aready had 2 amazing boys and was allergic to birth control and at that time that is all they had for me to be safe the guy i was with was very abusive refused to wear condoms and if he didn't get what he wanted he would take it or cheat i had my libtion 2 weekends after i give bath to my youngest son the day i asked about it to my doctor at the time he said yes and booked it asap i was not told tell years down the road it would cost and that they cut the tube as well Now im 35yrs old and have meet my soul mate we want to have a baby together to add to the love we have for each other and more now that we are looking in to getting them untied we are being told its going to cost over 4500 dollars its just not fair that at that time i had no choice but to get it done i have gone to see a OBGYN and she said she would write a letter to the government on my b have and now im being told by the government she never send in a letter for me i think it is wrong for a doctor to play with someone's emotions like that and my family doctor at the time as im getting a new doctor next month the family doctor when i asked him for his help he said know he wont help when he was the one who agreed to the surgery he says its not a good thing because i have bipolar but i have a low level of it and im on 1 pill for it i think it is so so wrong to play with someone like that i was only 18 and had alot of people in my ear telling me to get it done . i want to have a baby so bad but believe i shouldnt have to pay for it do you think women should have to pay to get there tubes untied if they have a medical condition this is a big issue and no one is talking about it so now i'm please help me .. from London .On Canada
Hi I am looking into tubal ligation reversal. Wondering what are the prices in Alberta?
Hi I am interested in getting this procedure I live in Pa and every affordable place so far (Tx, Tenn,etc). Does anyone know somewhere closer and affordable
Hi, I had my tubes ties in 2009 after the birth of my son, a year later his father committed suicide :'( I am now married to a wonderful man whom has no children of his own. we are scheduled for an initial consultation in Clive, Iowa this month. I am 31 now, was 27 when had tubes tied....just want more information please
Did you find any doctor in Canada? If so how much did it cost you.. Did you get pg yet? Any luck?
I had my tubes tied  at 26 and I was in a very abusive relationship and got out of it. Now I have been married to my husband for almost 4 yrs, I want to get them untied. The problem is the money and every time we save something comes up to spend it on a bill. So I envy for those women who are getting them untied. I wish I was you. So good luck and hopefully by some miracle someone will help me out.

Susan
I have been researching tubal reversal clinics...I did see about the clinic in Mexico but it makes me a little nervous to go out of country for surgery. Did you have a good experience and has it worked? My tubes are burned and I don't know how much is left to reconnect.
Hi, just seen your post. Can you tell me the name of your Dr. in Bedford? I have spoken to Dr. Rosenfeld in Houston. When I first contacted the clinic I was told I was an excellent candidate, the next day I received a call and was told my best option was to go the INVITRO route, so I am trying to get a second opinion.
Would like to know the name oc your insurance company cause I'm tryn to get get mines done
What insurance in tennessee that pays for tubal reversal/esure/adiana remove please help regret getting it done wont them remove
Have any one been having increased cramps and bleeding since having their tubes tied? I also been having painful cysts every since. I want to get them untied soon in hopes to go back to normal. I have two kids in college so its hard to save $6500 but I have $5000. I may have to go a cheaper route. Lol Good Luck to all that are getting their Reversals :)
I wanted to check your progress. I know it has been a few years since your surgery but how was the outcome for you? I too am looking into The Jackson Clinic in TN. please update. thank you!