Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks (appt tomorrow)
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks! (u/s tomorrow)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG 3/10)
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, waiting for next lap

Candie:  CD10
Lina:  CD13
mommyin09:  CD13
pyar:  CD15
CD15 (1dpo?)
Arlotheslug:  CD15
dnikki:  CD16
wishandaprayer:  CD17
Mrspace: CD35

ad_06:  9-10dpo
luvkayln: 11dpo
*************************************************

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! :) Yeah, definately don't worry about your lining only being 4.5 mm. If you get your +OPK tonight, then you would ovulate 24-48 hours later, so your lining will be right where your RE wants it! :) Your poor dh..! I feel so bad for him! And then to forget about daylight savings time today and had to rush out of the house to make it to work in time! Poor guy! :( I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your + tonight, and I'll keep everything crossed that dh is up to bd'ing!!! ;) I'm feeling ok, just ready for this 2ww to be over with! I've been cramping since 7 dpo, and they actually feel like AF cramps so I'm expecting her any time now! It's weird b/c I never cramp before AF, usually just the day of, but I'm thinking those cysts really messed my body up and it's just confused! :) I'm ready to move on to my 2nd round of injections! And we'll talk to my RE about doing IVF after 3 more follistim/IUI cycles. I was thinking that we'd only have 6 months to save up, but since this cycle with the cysts is darn near 2 months long, it looks like we'll have more like 9 months to save up which is awesome!! :) I'm looking forward to IVF, but secretly hoping we won't get that far and get our BFP soon instead! :) Oops, sorry this was so long! ;) Good luck to you this cycle! Come on +OPK!! ;)

Hannah- Welcome back, and congrats on saving up for IVF! We're moving on to that in about 9 months or so! :)

Candie- Hope you are getting ready for your +OPK! Sending SO much SSBD to you this cycle! :)

dnikki- Hope the BC is treating you a little better these days! :) Have you asked your doc about getting an u/s to see if your cysts are gone yet? Hope AF gets here soon so you can move on to your injections/IUI cycle! ;)

Stacey- Have fun seein' your little one again tomorrow! ;) Thanks for all the info on IVF, you're the best!!! :)

Arlotheslug- How was your weekend? Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your +OPK soon! :)

mrspace- How are you feeling? Hopefully AF doesn't keep you waiting for too long!
Hey Everyone - Just got back from seeing my Dad/Stepmom and my Stepbrother. My stepbrother is home from Iraq for a few days and yesterday was the only chance I had to see him before he leaves again. It was fun though.

mommyin09: Thanks for starting another thread!! Will you be able to do IUI this cycle?

rachjas and kmcarino: How are you guys feeling - besides cloud nine lol?!

Well, I started my period on Thursday which really su cks because I have to wear white scrub pants to work (and I'm in the middle of my bcp pack!)!! I'm still bleeding, but it's not red anymore (sorry tmi) and it's not as heavy. Hopefully it will stop soon otherwise I guess I'll need to call my RE and see what the heck is going on. Work is kicking my butt lol - It's not so bad after my short days, but after working my long days I am EXHAUSTED lol! I think I need to look for a new sitter for Trav. The one we have now, I don't think he's getting enough stimulation there. She only says the kids play - never says oh yeah we colored or painted or flashcards or something. I don't know. I'll have to talk to DH when he gets home tonight. I'm just not feeling comfortable with her...And when it comes to my son, I will trust my gut :-) Well, I hope everyone is good and I'll catch up tomorrow!!
Hi everyone!

Mommyin09:  Thanks for starting another thread.  I am sorry about the work and DH, but am sending strong karma for your follie.  You are definitely a better woman than I with the spinning.

Luvkayln:  Thank you.  Still no +opk - so going in for bloodwork tomorrow.  I have to be honest, it has been a really hard weekend.  DH and I have decided that this is it . . . not going to do this anymore - the whole TTC thing is really bringing both of us down and, well, it is not good for either of us.  If I am off this cycle and don;t have any follies - I am out.  So, wish me luck tomorrow and well, I am getting to be ok with it.  I am excited for you and glad you have time to save up for the IVF . . . that is awesome and will be worth it - I hope you get your BFP before.  You are an amazing woman.  

Lina:  Thank you for your kind wishes.  I am happy you have found a new job.

Dnikki:  I am glad you were able to see your stepbrother.  You definitely have to trust your gut - I agree.

Happy Sunday!!!
hey luvkayln i  have found some clinics in england that do free ivf if you share half your eggs they get
because of my age they only put 1 ferlaised egg in me
i wanted twins haha
so tomoro im going to apply for this sceme hope i get in x
good luck x
Arlotheslug:  I definitely know how you're feeling & I wish you my very best tomorrow.  Keep us posted!!!  

dnikki:  I'm glad you got to see your step-brother & I pray that he'll remain safe.  That does su ck about AF.  I hope it eases up & you get through your bcp cycle quickly!

Hannah:  Good luck with your application tomorrow :)

luvkayln:  If you don't normally have cramps like this, it could be a good sign??  I know you wouldn't want to get your hopes up, so we'll just wait it out :)  Thanks for the info re: my lining.  That makes me feel better.  So, here's my update:  I got my +opk this evening & then got a call from dh that he'll be at work til at least 11:30 p.m.!  He went in at 5 a.m.  This is what happens when you work at an oil refinery & there is a problem getting a piece of equipment working.  It's a big deal.  Anyway, he said it's gonna be a busy week, so I'm not holding my breath about ttc.  If it happens, it happens.  If not, we'll have next month :)  Then I'll be one month into my exercise routine & he'll be in his new position at work & much more relaxed!  I refuse to stress about it.  Whatever's meant to be will be.
hey! Good morning!

An update on my lupron shot....well silly me thinking there was no need to call my doc's office to confirm if I could come in or not (I didn't have an appt, I had to wait for AF), I didn't call....so when I got there, I found out he wasn't there, sooooo I couldn't get my shot, I will try today.

Mommyin09: congrats once again on your follie and the +opk. Hope dh wasn't too tired to bd! You have a great attitude, keeping yourself away from stress, keep it up!!

Candie: hope you had an amazing weekend!

Luvkayln: I agree with Mommyin09, I know is hard getting our hopes up only to be let down, so I will be quietly (sp?) hoping and praying that those AF type of cramps are actually a good sign of a BFP!!!

Arlotheslug: I will praying really hard you to have good news to share with us soon, regarding a +opk and the agency. Have you talked to the birth mom?  hope you enjoy the good weather.

Kcmarino : Congrats on the number!! I too hope you do keep them all! when do you find out how many there are?

Hannah: Welcome back. good luck with IVF

Dnikki: Hope AF leaves you soon, I agree, trust your gut!

Jessie: hope the bleeding stops soon and you are ok.

ALL: Have a great weekend!!
mommyin09 - Poor DH.  I hate "leaping forward" with the clocks!  It is so dark in the morning, I don't want to get out of bed.  That's great that you got your +OPK!  How terrible that DH has to work such a long day.  I can't imagine how exhausting that would be.  You're right, it will happen if it's supposed to happen.  There were so many months, especially when I was on the meds, that I would freak out if things didn't go exactly as planned, but I've learned to try to accept that there are things you can't control.  The life of the little sperm and egg are not exactly calculated, so even if you had to wait to BD until tomorrow or the next day, you may still be just fine.  I wish you all the best, no matter what.  

luvkayln - Well, if it is AF, then I hope she gets here quickly so you can move on with things!  We'll all still hold out hope for you though that maybe the cramping is a good sign.  Thanks so much for the good wishes!  I should O later in the week.

Arlotheslug - I'm so sorry hon, I know that this has all taken it's toll on you. I just wish it would be easier for you.  I think it's good that you and DH have a lot of honest talks about it and what you both are comfortable with.  If it's too much, then it's definitely time to take care of yourselves.  You still have a life to live, and who knows what wonderful things God has in store for you!  :)  Good luck with your bloodwork.  I pray that you get the results you are hoping for.  ((hugs)) to you my friend.

Keyan - Oh dear, I thought you had gotten your shot already!  Hope it works out today.

Stacey - Hope you're doing OK.  Good luck at your u/s!  I can't wait to hear how it goes.

dnikki - Sorry you're not feeling so good.  AF does su ck!  :)  That was nice you got to see your stepbrother.  We have a cousin and a very dear friend in the military, both of which have been to Iraq, so we know how hard that can all be.  I pray he stays safe.  Good luck with yoru son's sitter. If you're not feeling comfortable, then it's time to find a new one.

Hannah - Good to hear from you.  Good luck with the IVF plan!  I hope it all works out for you.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks (appt today)
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks! (u/s today!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG tomorrow)
Keyan:  Starting Lupron today, waiting for next lap

Candie:  CD11
Lina:  CD14
mommyin09:  CD14 +opk!
pyar:  CD16
Hannah CD15 (2dpo?)
Arlotheslug:  CD16 (appt today!)
dnikki:  CD17
wishandaprayer:  CD18
Mrspace: CD36

ad_06:  10-11dpo
luvkayln: 12dpo

Arlotheslug:  Returning good karma for your bloodwork today! Keep your chin up, my friend :)

Stacey:  Best wishes for your u/s today!!!  I hope all's well & you can take yourself off bedrest!  How exciting to see your little one again today :)

Jessie:  Good luck today.  I hope the bleeding has stopped.

keyan:  Thanks for the congrats :)  Good luck today!  I hope your doctor is in & you get your shot!

Candie:  I know exactly what you mean.  I've been there, done that!  I just got to a point where I decided that I can't "plan" everything & I'd rather it happen under positive circumstances than remember ttc & finding out I'm pregnant under a stressful environment.  So, I choose to be relaxed & just hope for the best.  Yes, after this week, dh will have a much better work schedule & we'll have more time for baby making ;-)

Have a great day, ladies!!!
hello all, i know i havent been on very often but i do linger and check up on all of you. things are going well so far, 27 weeks and counting... go in for glucose tolerance test on wednesday and then they are starting appts every 2 weeks. am really excited about it. this lil girl is moving constantly and at times it is very uncomfortable at times... but i just try to rest when i get uncomfortable and hope that she calms down just a little... but i wouldnt trade it for the world.

for those who are in the tww i am praying to see some BFP's this month.
for those that af has shown her ugly face too.... i am so sorry, i know it is hard, but hopefully it will be the beginning of a new cycle that ends with a BFP
for those who are doing IUI or IVF .... GOOD LUCK... you are in my thoughts and prayers

hope all have a wonderful day and that everything works out the way you want it to.

i notice that those of us who are expecting are not real far apart... only 6-9 weeks apart... not much at all. if anyone has questions i am sure we can do something to help. has anyone heard anything from vortex? how are things progressing?

also i have a friend who is having a issue... i believe it is something to do with reproductive health... every month for several months(16) on the last day of af (only has a 3 day cycle) she has severe back pain on one side and abdomenal (abdominal) pain... it hurts sooo badly that it makes her violently ill(vomiting) and then the throwing up causes her to have the shakes, hot flashes/chills, headache, ect... could that be cysts rupturing each month? or endometriosis??? i told her to go to doc on the day that it usually occurs and have her doc do a ultrasound so he can take a look at the ovaries and such. cause it is always on the same side that hurts.... always the same day of the month(last day of af) and always at night... hopefully she does as i suggest and goes to see her ob/gyn.  thanks all
mommyin09- are you on progesterone to thicken your lining?  thats what the RE put me on.
Leighanne: Yes, I'm on progesterone from O -AF, so I'll probably start tomorrow. I think I'll be O'ing today :) My lining was 4. something on Sat morning, so it should be around 7 by tomorrow even before the progesterone.
Hi my friends,

I had my u/s this morning but I won't actually get my results about the blood clot until probably tomorrow.  I'm hoping it is good news and has started to shrink!  I am still having really light spotting so it is not completely gone yet...."sigh!".  But today's u/s was great in terms of seeing my little person.  The u/s tech was a student and she was having fun showing me everything and she printed off some great pictures of the profile where I can see the little nose, mouth and chin. I'm trying to determine if it looks masculine or feminine. You can let me know. I will scan in and post this week!

Mommyin09 - It sounds like dh is soo so busy and stressed.  I think you are taking the right approach.  He is starting his new job really soon and that will take a lot of the stress away so if you have to wait another month so be it.  If it happens, great.  But you sound like you are doing well and taking care of yourself and being stress free which I think is so important.  You have your little Carmelo and excercise which is probably doing wonders for you in so many ways.  

Luvkayln - Hopefully the cramping is a good sign.  Remember I didn't even bother buying an hpt because I was so sure af was on her way!  Keep us posted.  But if it doesn't happen that is ok too because you have so many options coming your way.  I'm really excited for you!  Hope all of the IVF stuff made sense.  To be honest, I really didn't "get it" until I went through it because there are so many instructions and different drugs.  But hopefully you won't need to even bother with it because you get your BFP before that.

Candie - I totally agree with what you said to Mommyin09.  There were months where everything with my body seemed to be working right, but the circumstances were so stressful that even if we bd'd on time, it was not going to work.  Between dh travelling and both of us busy at work, there were very few months where we were able to chill and have fun with it.  I honestly think that was a big part of our problem.   Anyway, I hope you get your +OPK soon and that you can have a little fun and relaxing time with dh! ;)

Arlotheslug - I hope and pray you get some good results today.  I really do!  This is obviously taking a toll on you but I am so glad that you and dh are so together on this.  This may or may not be the right time for you guys but either way, you definitely have a lot of life to live.  There was a time where dh and I seriously had to consider the possibility that this would not happen for us.  And as difficult as that thought was, it did help me to talk to dh and come up with other things in our life that we were really excited about.  Stay strong my friend.

Joyce - Congrats on 27 weeks!  Regarding your friend, I really don't know but she should definitely talk to her doctor and/or OBGYN.  

Keyan - Good luck today!  Hopefully you can get your shot!

Well, back to bed for me.  I'll update once I hear any news on my u/s.

Take care and SSBD!
Stacey
Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I've been so MIA the last few days. I have been checking up on people but I've been really stressed with everything.  Still no O and still no AF for me.  I thought it was going to start on Saturday because in the afternoon I had a little tinge of blood.  But then it was done. So basically one spot and then nothing.  I've been feeling a little sick the last few days.  Just kind of nauseas.  And my bbs have been sore.  But that's okay.  The weather's been kind of crazy so that's probably why I don't feel very good.  DH was getting frustrated because I just haven't been "in the mood" lately.  Oh well. I've just been busy.

So, good news!  WE GOT THE HOUSE!  We found out this morning that the loan has been approved with contingencies.  Basically we have to provide proof of rent stability because we don't have a long credit history.  So we got our rent receipts from the last 18 months basically and we'll send those in today.  But it's officially been approved!  I'm so excited.  It's great.  Hopefully we'll finish and close on the house in the next two weeks.  I'll keep everyone updated and informed.

mommyin09 - just an update.  I had a scary bleed that lasted 5 days last week and then stopped yesterday.  But, we saw the baby again in the ER, so we're happy that everything sounds like it's going to be OK.  I hope I hope I hope :)  

It's cool to see I'm no longer the newbie on the BFPs  :)  Watch out for the BFPs -- they're contagious!! :)

Next u/s is April 2nd @ 13 weeks.  I bought maternity jeans already; my other jeans were hurting my belly.  I now have a teensy weensy bump.
Mrspace - Congrats on the house!!  That is great news.

Kaylee - Sorry about he bleed.  I know how scary it can be!  I have had bleeding on and off for 3.5 weeks now.  The baby is fine but I have had to be on bed rest until it stops.  Just take it easy for a little while.
Mrspace: Congrats on the house!!! That's great news!! Sorry you're feeling cra ppy though....I hope you feel better soon.

Candie: I see you are close to testing...? How are you feeling?

Mommyin09: Congrats on the + OPK!!! Will you be able to do the IUI?

Arlo: How did the appt go today?

Stacey: I hope your u/s shows the clot has shrunk! That's great you little jelly is doing good!!!

The bleeding has slowed way down, so I'm hoping I'll get a few days of no af before she shows again lol! I'm on my last wk of pills (YAY!).
Thank you everyone for keeping my brother in your prayers...I just wish all this stuff would end *sighs*
Work is still going fairly good - tomorrow is my long day so I'm sure I'll be exhausted when I get home. I hope all my patients are ON TIME tomorrow and don't walk in 2 hours late (yeah, I kid you not...it happened twice last week). So we'll see how tomorrow goes. I might be able to check in on my lunch.
Our office needs swept SOOOO bad! The belt in the sweeper is broke and the one lady told our boss about it on Friday. I hope he gets one...you would think he would want the office a little cleaner lol - Oh well he seems fairly arrogant...lol

I hope everyone has a good night!!!
Kaylee:  I'm so sorry you had such a scare, but it's good to hear you & baby are doing well :)  Take it easy!

mrspace:  Congrats on the house!  That's so exciting :)  I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Hope you feel better soon.

Stacey:  Thanks!  I agree.  We'll see what happens this cycle, but I'm really not holding my breath.  Come next week, dh & I will have a normal family life & more time to ttc :)  I'm so happy to hear you got to see your little one & spend so much time checking him/her out!  That's awesome!  Best wishes for a shrunken clot & no more bed rest!

dnikki:  No, we're not doing iui due to dh's hectic work schedule.  We'll try on our own & see what happens ;)  That's great you're getting so much work, but I'm sure it is tiring!  Hang in there & it's good to hear the bleeding has slowed down.

Arlotheslug:  I'm thinking of you & hoping you're doing okay :)
I will find out how many there are a week from now when they do an ultrasound.  I just really hope there are multiples to give me the best chance of having a healthy baby.  Thanks for thinking of me.

mommyin09-- Good luck this cycle!

Luvkaylin-  I hope it is not af coming, but if so hopefully it will work your next cycle:)
Hey, thanks Stacey & mommy.  I was on bed rest for the 5 days.  It was kind of nice (besides the stress), because I just slept all the time (finally!), but it wasn't so long to make me stir crazy.

Today is my first day back to work and I already miss the naps :)
good morning well according to ff i am 3 dpo this cycle has been quite bizarre my temps have not moved around hardly at all so who knows whats going on to be honest i'm sick of second guessing everything and am just going with the flow

hannah nice to see you back me too af is due on the 26th if on time i should be starting my meds for ivf on the 27th

stacey i'm glad you are feeling better times flying by won't be long before you are holding your bundle of joy

dnikki how are you doing any closer to starting your ivf journey

mrspace great news about the house i bet you are super excited

mommyin09 please could you update my status great job on the thread thank you
Mrspace- a BIG congrats on the house!! :)

Mommyin09- I hope you and dh were able to get some bd'ing done last night! ;) I love that you're just going with the flow, and not stressing over anything! That is what we all need to do, and watch, it'll happen!!! :) I have't been taking my temps at all this looonng cycle, but I took my temp this morning to see if it was high or low, and it was 98.1 which is high for me. Usually before O it't around 97.2, so I'll see if it drops tomorrow. It's hard to say if I "feel" like AF is coming, b/c I've been cramping for a week! Good luck this cycle! :)

Stacey- Thanks! Yeah, I'll probably not really "get it" until I actually go through it, but that's ok! :) I'm glad to hear the spotting has somehwat stopped! Hopefully your blood work shows that it's shrinking! I'm keeping everything crossed for that, but the good news is that your little one is doing great! :) Can't wait to see the new pics!

kmcarino- Thanks! :) I hope if she's on her way, that she doesn't keep me waiting too long! Can't wait to hear your update next monday! :)

Pyar- Sorry your temps are being so confusing, but that's great you're in the 2ww! Good for you for just going with the flow! Keep that attitude up, and it will surely help! :) Good luck!!

dnikki- That's great the bleeding has slowed down! Hopefully it gives you a break before another AF shows! Just think, a week or so from now you'll be starting your injections! Are you getting excited??? ;)

Arlotheslug- We all want this so bad for you! I was thinking about you all day yesterday, and I kept checking in to see your update! Hopefully today you'll share the good news!! :)

Gotta get ready for work! I hope everyone has a great day! :)
Stacey - I am so happy to hear that everything looked good!  Let's pray that the clot keeps shrinking.  That is so awesome that you got so many nice pictures.  I can't wait to see them!  Keep taking it easy and I'm sure everything will be OK.  Are you still not able to go to work?  Hopefully they're being understanding.  

luvkayln - Hope you're able to figure out your cycle soon.  I know you're not too hopeful, but I would be so excited to hear good news from you!  :)

Arlotheslug - Thinking of you and praying that you are OK.  We're all so anxious to hear your update!

mommyin09 - That's so great that DH is starting his new job next week already.  I bet you both are getting so excited to have a normal life with normal work hours.  That may be just the thing you need to help get you on the way to your BFP.  Now maybe he'll have more time to work on projects around the house too!  

mrspace - Congratulations on the house!  That is great news.  I hope the closing process goes smoothly for you.

Kaylee - I am so sorry that you had to go through that scare with the bleeding.  Thankfully you got to see the little one and everything is OK.  Be sure to keep resting as much as you can.  Congrats on your first purchase of maternity clothes!  How exciting!  :)  You're right, we have seen a lot of BFP's lately.  I hope they are contagious!  

pyar - I know how it feels when your body won't cooperate and it's so confusing!  Relaxing and going with the flow sounds great.  Maybe that will help and we'll be hearing good news from you soon!  

kmcarino & rachjas - How are you both doing?  Good luck at your upcoming u/s!  

dnikki - Hope you have a better day at work today!  That would be so frustrating to have people showing up so late.  I'm doing OK, probably will start testing today.
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd37 this morning.  Still absolutely no sign of AF. Although now I'm bouncing back and forth between having watery cm and EWCM.  So maybe O will be coming.  We'll just have to see. I'm not really feeling sick, just not feeling myself.  Honestly I kind of feel pg but we all know how that can be.  It's probably nothing.  Probably just my body trying to fight of the flu or a cold.   Either way, I feel great today.  We basically have the house and I couldn't be happier.  

Thank you all for the congrats on the house.  We are very excited.  Now we just have to get the house packed.  Ugh. The worst part of moving.  Ha ha.  But that's okay.  And the news just got better yesterday.  My mom has been looking for a rental house to move into.  The one they live in (they fixed it up REALLY nice) and their stupid landlord is now kicking them out (before their lease is up) because they have made it look so nice.  So they've been looking and yesterday they found a place!  Huge 4 bed, 2 bath, modular home sitting on 1.5 acres.  It's beautiful.  And the kicker, is that it's 350 dollars cheaper per month!  So they will be moving almost the same weekend that we will.  Ha ha. Well, we're going to have a joint garage sale when we move.  It'll be fun.

mommyin09- Congrats on that +opk.   I am drawing a huge blank right now.  Are you doing IUI this month?  Well whatever happens, I'm wishing all the best for you!  Thanks for always doing such a great job on here. You're an amazing woman.

luvkayln- Hey girl!  Long time no real talk.  Ha ha.   Any day now and you'll be getting that BFP.  I can just feel it.  My fingers are crossed for you, sweetie!  I hope that you and Sean are both doing just great.

dnikki- How is the new job going?  I'm sorry that you'll have AF for basically another 2 weeks.  That really *****. How is everything else going?

stacey- Hey girl!  How are you and the little one doing?  I'm glad that everything seems to be going well.  I can't believe that you are 14weeks already!  That is amazing.  You're getting close to finding out the gender (if you choose to) and you're almost halfway there!  I'm so excited for you.

kmcarino, rachjas, kaylee-  I hope that you all are doing great with your BFPs.  Grow babies grow!!

Hey! I did get my shot yesterday, now I want AF to go away!!!

MrSpace: Congrats on the house. I was reading your earlier post, if I were you I would try doing an HPT just in case you need to be extra careful during your move to the new house!

Luvkayln: Hope AF doesn't show for you, but for the right reason! ;o)

Mommyin09: I saw your mood! Congrats on 1dpo!! Welcome to the 2ww!!

Stacey and Arlotheslug: hope to hear good news from you blood work soon!!

Kmcarino: WOW a week from now, how exciting!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt tomorrow)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG today!)
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD12
Lina:  CD15
Arlotheslug:  CD17
dnikki:  CD18
wishandaprayer:  CD19
Mrspace: CD37

Mommyin09: 1dpo
Hannah:  3dpo?
pyar:  3dpo
ad_06:  10-11dpo
luvkayln: 12dpo
Keyan:  Thanks :)  I'm glad you got your shot & your next lap scheduled!  It's great to have a plan in mind & now you are yet one step closer! :)

luvkayln:  I know what you mean.  I hadn't temped either til yesterday & my temp yesterday was low like the last month when I O'd & today's was close to my 1dpo temp last cycle, so at least it makes some sense! :)  Yes, we did get to bd last night, even after I decided we wouldn't & we'd just take the month off & try next time because dh was so exhausted.  I didn't want to stress about it, you know?  But I am officially 1dpo & at least have a shot!  That's good that your temp is still high ;-)  I'll keep my fingers Xd for you!

pyar:  Welcome to the tww! :)

Shysana:  Good luck with your HSG today!!!

Candie:  You're so right!  He's going to be home around 4:30 every day, which is going to be great! :)  We decided to join a gym by our house (which I'll get the membership for his b-day) and yes, he will have lots of time to start working on the house again!  I'm just so happy that he'll get this crazy few weeks behind him.  How are you doing?  Are you testing with opks yet?
No iui this month due to dh's crazy work schedule.  It's a natural cycle for us :)
Good morning,
So I got the call from my doctor and there is basically no change with the size of the blood clot.  It's actually "slightly bigger".  They said I shouldn't worry and my OBGYN did tell me it could get bigger and she wouldn't be concerned if it did.  So no rest from bed rest for me.  The great news is the baby continues to do really well.  I posted some pics from my u/s yesterday.  Take a look :)

They are booking another u/s for me next week.
Stacey
I've been thinking about that.  We won't be moving for AT LEAST two more weeks, so if I haven't gotten AF by then, I will DEFINATELY be taking an hpt.  We'll just have to see how it goes.  My stomach has been all upset every morning for the last week.  It's crazy.  It could be AF or O coming though.  Who knows.  I'm not really worried or even thinking too much about it.  DH thinks that since I'm NOT stressing and thinking about it all the time, then it's going to happen.  We'll see.
I just missed your post this morning.  I'm sorry to hear your clot hasn't shrunk, but it sounds like everything's still okay, huh?  Your doctor doesn't seem worried at all & baby's growing & doing well!  Your u/s pics are so amazing!!!  So, will you stay on bedrest at least till your u/s next week?  Take care!!!
Stacey: I am happy the baby is doing good, sorry about the bed rest, but is worth it!!

Luvkayln: I see you are 14dpo, you usually don't go longer than 12, so that is a good sign!! and the temps are good too!! keeping my fingers cross for you!

MrSpace: I hope DH is right!! stress has a lot to do with TTC issues, but is so hard to control our stress levels.

Mommyin09: I am glad I can cheer you on this 2ww! and excited for DH to start a new job on Monday!!

Candie: you are getting close to O! I will pray this is your cycle!

LinaG: I hope you are doing good, any news on the job?
I am doing fine, thanks.  I feel the same that I have since the BFP, no worse.  I am trying to make the time pass quickly so I can go for my u/s on Monday.  I want to find out but am also scared because I will have a better idea of what will have to happen once I know how many there are.  I hope there are more bfps this month!  I have not heard from Rachjas since Saturday so I hope she is ok.
Wow, a girl is away for a few days and she misses a lot . . . I wanted to thank everyone for their kind and supportive notes.  I could not get through this without you all.

Stacey:  I am sorry to hear you are still stuck with the bed, but glad that things are ok.  I will look at the pics shortly.  

Mommyin09:  Yahooy O! My thoughts are with you.  

Mrspace:  Congratulations on the house!!

Luvkayln: 14dpo!  Awesome . . . maybe??? ;-)

Candie:  I am sure, like me, you are sad to see that he warm weather is about to go.  Maybe that is good, since you are getting close to O and well, you know what they say when it is cold . . . (I know bad attempt at humor)

Kenyan:  I am glad that you are moving forward - it is Awesome!  

Some news -- my results were ok - 1 good egg, but not so good lining.  It was an incredibly difficult weekend and the whole process really started to tear me apart.  Dh was crying - sad that he could not fix this.  So, I took Monday off - wanted to be home when I heard the news in case it was bad . . . At about 11:30 am, I get a call from DH saying he had some news in a very somber voice - I asked him if he lost his job - Nope, he was calling to let me know that Birthmom CHOSE US!  I started to cry and laugh at the same time.  I am pretty amazed and it is really early for the whole adoption thing.  She is about 6mos, due in June with a boy, good prenatal care and no drug, etc use.  She wants a really open relationship - so we are getting our heads around that - but it feels right - she wants us to go to the prenatal/ultrasound appts. Birthdad already signed off on everything.  I am really anxious to meet her face to face which should happen on Monday - but it may get moved.  I want to go out and buy everything, but am trying to be cautious for a bit . . . pretty amazing!

Happy Wednesday!
Happy sunny March day!

Mamushko * thank U for the new threat & for all your attention they you give to all of us. Gog bless U, I'm happy that DH find a time to spend with U:) Congratulations on his new job, wish him health, success & happiness there! I wish so & hope that this is your month. Sparkling tons of baby dust on your way.......:)

Keyan * Congratulations on your shots. AF go away ush ush!:) God bless U!

Stacey* I so your baby pictures AWWW they are amazing, Congratulations MAMA! Don't stress about that clod I know that your Doc's take good care of U and baby angel:) Relax & take your time. Hugs

LuvKaylin* I wish U BFP this beautiful month!!!:) AF stay away! Hugs

Candie* I wish BFP to U 2 dear this beautiful month! Hugs

Arlotheslug* wish to hear good news from U! Miss U

Kaylee* I'm sorry for the bleeding but I'm happy that it is gone & wish to never come back again!:( Relax & be positive!:) Hugs

Kmcarino* & Rachjas* - I'm happy for both of U!:)

Mrspace* Congratulations on your new house! Wish U many babies there!:)

Pyar* welcome in TWW period, I hope this is going to be your month too!:)

Sorry I have been MIA.
As U all know I'm actively looking for a job, & I have ups & downs of my emotions since I'm still on stand by process from 5 job opportunities.:(
As they say I will be a good choice & bla bla bla & they make me waiting and some of them have dilemmas?!? So, I really don't know any more what to do. It is making pressure of course since I don't know what to expect. From December 2008 I'm on stand by!:( I hate waiting, I want action, I'm Lion!!!:) I know what is mine it will came sooner or latter!!!:)

At the other side TTC is going wonderful, I think that I have already O'ed but BD is fun for us both!:) I'm clean from bacterias in urine :) Lord THANX, I just got my results today & I'm very very happy.:) WooHooo

Thats all folks:)
SSBD,
Lina    
Thanx for the news, I have missed U! I'm happy for U! Hugs
Good morning everyone!  CD38 for me, and that's okay by me!  So I called yesterday to the mortgage broker to double check on everything.  We're getting boxes collected and starting to pack so I wanted to make sure that it was indeed basically a done deal.  I was EXPECTING him to say that yes, it's a done deal, and you should close on the house in the next 10-15 days.  NOPE!  It's a done deal and we'll be closing FRIDAY!  This friday.  Wow!  Well, possibly Monday at the latest.  So holy **** I have A LOT to do.  But that's okay.  We're going to start packing and sorting tonight.  And then once we close, if I still haven't gotten AF I'm going to take a test.  If for some reason I missed O and I do get a BFP, I don't want to be lift a lot, just in case.  I am just so thrilled right now.  We went over paint swatches last night, so we can buy paint next week.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I really do hope that DH is right. Since I wasn't thinking about TTC at all this month, maybe we will get lucky.  But my temps are so low, I doubt it.  But who knows.
Oh my OH my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woohoooooo!! I am soooo happpy ..............I have tears coming out!! Oh my GOD that is awsome....I have to compose myself, I am at work! I am so happy Arlo!!!!! Congrats to you and DH!!!!
OMG!!!  I am SO happy for you & dh!!!  What a wonderful surprise & you're right, it does sound just perfect!  Congrats & keep us updated :-)  Woo-Hooooooo!!!!!
Congrats!  That's so exciting!  I am literally jumping up and down for you!  You will make amazing parents
Arlotheslug - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is just the best news!!!!  I wrote you a note but just can not express how excited I am for you and dh.  Are you still going ahead with the IUI also or is your lining just too thin??  This birth mom has made the right choice and I could not be more excited for you and dh.  It is just such great news and you and dh deserve this and are going to be the best parents. :)  I can't believe you could meet her as early as Monday!  And June us only 3 months away!!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt today)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD13
Lina:  CD16
Arlotheslug:  CD18
dnikki:  CD19
wishandaprayer:  CD20
Mrspace: CD38

Mommyin09: 2dpo
Hannah:  4dpo?
pyar:  4dpo
ad_06:  11-12dpo
luvkayln: 14dpo
Luvkayln:  Baby dust to you, my friend ;-)

Arlotheslug:  Again, I'm just thrilled for you & dh! :)  How'd your appt go?

Lina:  Thanks :)  Shall I change you on our list to dpo?  Hang in there with the job search.  I know it's tough!

Keyan: Thanks for cheering me on :)

My dear you are always welcome!:) It is OK with me if I stay in list with CD.... Thank you anyway! Hugs
Arlotheslug-  OMG!!! I'm literally tearing up for you! I'm sooo happy, you totally deserve this! See, God's been with you this whole time and everything is coming together just as it should! Aww... a baby boy! This birthmom has made the best decision by choosing you and dh! I'm just so happy for you guys!! And how awesome that you will be meeting her on Monday and that she is eager to include you guys for the OB appointments and ultrasounds! You must feel like a thousand pounds has just been lifted off of you! You are so blessed! :) I'm wondering the same thing as Stacey though. Will you still go through with this cycle with the IUI? Wouldn't that truely be a blessing if you wound up preggo and got your baby boy in June! It's a great possibility!! I'm so happy that you're happy and are finally getting what you've been waiting for for so long! Again, you and dh are just so blessed!!!! A big CONGRATS to you sweetie!!!

Mommyin09- Thanks for the baby dust! ;) When I woke up, I felt like AF was about to show but when I went to the bathroom it went away! ( Sorry, tmi! ;) I've been feeling nauseated for a while now, and very bloated the past couple of days. I literally  look pregnant! haha! Also, this is very strange. Beware: TMI! My areolas look as if they are losing pigmintation or something! It's very strange. My temps were still up this morning too. I'm not getting my hopes up here, but how cool would that be...?! :) Sometimes I feel preg, and sometimes I don't... as usual! :) I just hope if AF is coming, it better hurry up so I can start my injections!

LinaG- Welcome to your 2ww! I hope this is your month! :) Here's a TON of SSBD, just for you! ;)

Stacey- Sorry to  hear that the clot is getting somewhat bigger. But I agree, if the doctor isn't worried about it and your little one is still doing great, there's no worry! It just su cks that you still have to be on bedrest! :( Your pics are adorable! Now if we can just see some belly pics! Come on Stacey, show us! ;)

Candie- Got a +OPK yet?? :) I know it's coming soon! Your OB appt. is this week, right? Can't wait to hear how that goes! lol ;)

Congratulations!  I am very happy for you!!
Arlotheslug:  CONGRATS! Im so happy for you and DH.  PLease keep us updated on everything!

My appointment Monday went well.  DH and William went with me.  Williams eyes got really big when he heard the heard beat.  I have to do the glucose thing next appoitment.  I spotted for like4 hrs on saturday with no pains. I was about to go to the ER then it stopped. It was real lite pink and not much at all.  I called the dr on call from my OB office so it was recorded.  I could still feel Zach move so there didnt seem like there was anything to wrong.  When I talked to my Dr about it he said that it was probably from my uterus stretching and that everything seemed fine.

Mommyin09:  Thanks for the comments on the pictures!
Wow! There is so much to catch up on!!!

pyar: We aren't doing IVF - just an injectables cycle and IUI

Arlo: WOOOO----HOOOOOO!!! Congratulations!! I am sooooooo happy for you guys!!!

Mrspace: Congrats on the house!!!!

Well, I'm still spotting slightly - enough to wear a liner. My last pill is on Saturday so I will probably start AF Monday or Tuesday. Then I go for an u/s when AF shows to see if the cyst is gone. It better be!! If not, I'm not sure what the next step is. Anyways, if it's gone, I will start Gonal F pens on CD3 I think. I'm kind of nervous about it. Not that I think they'll hurt, but I'm afraid of getting multiple cysts... Work is still okay, my feet are tired though lol :-) We are interviewing another sitter tonight, so hopefully we like her! She sounds great on the phone though.

I'll keep you ladies posted! I should be able to check in tomorrow during my lunch - we are slow on T & R's for some reason. The break is welcomed though lol!!
Dnikki: Geez, that su cks! As soon as AF's gone, she's gonna come right back. Hang in there!!! Good luck with the sitter interview :)

Luvkayln: I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but yes that would be cool!!! I'm always pulling for you :) Will you test or just wait it out? Fingers Xd & baby dust!

Jessie: That's great that your appt went well & how cool for William to hear
the heart beat!

Stacey:  I am sorry to hear you are still stuck in bed, but glad that things are ok with the little one.

Mommyin09: good look on your natural cycle and yeah u have my stats right xx

Luvkayln: Are you going to test good look i have my fingers crossed for you

Jessie: Glad your appt went well!

Arlo:Congratulations!! I am sooooooo happy for you

LinaG: Welcome to the 2ww!  Baby dust

Mrspace: Congratulations on your new house you no what they say (well what my mom says lol) New house new baby xx

Kmcarino: & Rachjas:-congratulations for both of U!

Update* well i have moved into a huge house well for me lol were doing it up and i have found a free ivf clinic if i donate half my eggs which i wanted t do any way it means a bit more travling but its like 3 percent o the cost of ivf were so happy i have to call tomz o arrange my first apt xx
Good morning ladies! :) Still no AF  here! My body is seriously messing with me, and I'm getting sick of it! I've been very bloated, nauseated and had super sore bbs yesterday so I was sure AF was going to show! Sean and I went shopping last night, but ate before we left b/c my stomach was so upset and nauseated, just b/c I was starving. I felt better after we ate, and then went to the store and I was going to pick up a pregnancy test and then all of a sudden I had cramps galore and I felt "wet" down there so I just knew AF had shown. Well, when we got home I checked and there was notta! I wish that she'd just hurry up and come! I'm scared that she'll be super late, and I won't be able to do IUI this month b/c i'm going out of town on the 4th-7th. I know it's a while away, but I'm just nervous about it! My temps are flat, so they're still up there with yesterday's and the day before. This su cks... I wish she'd just come already! Can I get an AF cheer please? :)
mommyin09 - How are you doing?  At this point, the 2ww always seems so long!  Hang in there.  I got my +OPK yesterday, so I'm not far behind you.  

Arlothslug - I know I've already sent you a note, but I'm like the others, I just can't contain my happiness for you!!!  Hope you and DH are sharing lots of hugs, kisses, and smiles.  :)   Can't wait to hear updates!

luvkayln - Ugh, don't you hate when our bodies mess with us!  Not fair.  If AF is coming, then I hope she gets here ASAP!  No reason to keep dragging her feet.  Well, like I told mommyin09, I did get my +OPK yesterday.  And yes, my OBGYN appt is today...can't wait (note the sarcasm LOL).  

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes.  Got my +OPK yesterday, but haven't had much CM, so who knows.  Almost Friday!  ;)

Stacey - Hope you are doing well and enjoying your rest and relaxation with Honey.

mrspace - Wow, that is a fast closing on the house.  It would be so great if you got a nice surprise BFP to go along with it!  

dnikki - Hope everything works out with AF and your cysts.  I'm not a big fan of needles, so I'd be nervous about the shots too, but I'm sure it will be OK.  Good luck with the new sitter!

jessie - So sorry about the spotting, but it sounds like everything is fine.  Such a cute story about William hearing the hearbeat.  I'm sure you are all getting so excited!  

LinaG - Good luck with the job search.  It sounds frustrating, but we'll be praying that it all works out for you.  At least TTC is going well for you!  And your infection has cleared up too, that's wonderful.  Hopefully a BFP will happen for you soon.  Thanks for the good wishes!

kmcarino - Glad to hear you're doing good.  I am so happy for you!  Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!  I've been thinking about Rachjas too, I hope she's OK.

Hannah - Sounds like you got a great plan for IVF!  Good luck and keep us posted.
Luvkayln: I know you are taking care of yourself not getting your hopes up.....BUT you still have a big chance at a BFP, so NO I can't cheer for your AF, instead I will cheer for a BFP, if it is ok with you ;o)??????? ........I've been secretly very excited for you, it is time to get good news rolling!! and you sure deserve a BFP!!

Dnikki: sorry about AF, I am still on AF myself, 10 days now, and AGRRRRR I am sick of her too!

Jessie: Zach is a very nice name, I am glad things are going well for you both !!

Arlotheslug: I am so excited.....WOW a mom by JUNE!! that's great!

MrSpace: Congrats on the House, it is really exciting!! Hope you have a very nice day tomorrow, maybe with double good news, a house and a BFP!!

LinaG: I am very happy you are healthy. you are right, what is yours will come soon, at God's time!

Happy Thursday!

No way are you getting AF cheers from me!!!  I think you are pregnant and I really just want you to get a test and take it.  You told me you were going to if your temps stayed up.  That is the same way I felt with the addition of a headache the days af was due but I was pregnant.  You feel wet down there and think af is there but it isn't and with you r temps still high you probably are pregnant!  Please take a test already!  If you are already feeling nauseated and have sore boobs, you should be able to take your hpt at any time today.  Please test!  This is driving me crazy!!
Candie: Hey Friend! you tell that doc that she better do as you ask, or she will have to deal with me and company! LOL ......but seriously I pray she does help you out!! If not, you know God is by your side and HE will guide and help you all the way.
first off i want to say a cheer for luvkayln "BFP BFP BFP BFP" go get a preg test and test already.... let us know.

now congrats to any bfps out there
good luck for those in tww
dang, for those who af showed...but hopefully the coming cycle will be YOURS
and good luck to those who will be going for IUI or IVF soon...

went to doc appt yesterday and heartrate is at 146.... not too bad for my lil girl...lol
am in 3rd trimester now and am going for every 2 week appts now.  so next appt is March 25. getting very excited, as it means all is going well. i was measuring 2 weeks big from week 18-22 but now seems to be measuring right on track so maybe she was just growing ALOT in those weeks...lol will be 28 weeks on saturday. is hard to believe i will be just a couple of days away from 30 weeks at my next appt.  makes it feel like it is going by FAST...lol.
got my bedding set yesterday and it is sooo much prettier than the pics were... hopefully can get it washed and get crib finished over weekend (or before) and get some pics put up.... am gonna be on dial up for next month as we are changing internet providers... and it is gonna take a while to get things up and running (ugh, hate dial up)

anyhow this has been long enough, so i hope that things continue to go well... am hoping to be able to see some bfp's this week....LUVKAYLN.. please test and let us know... it is not uncommon to feel like af is coming(even with slight cramps) and to be preggo instead... so hopefully it is BFP instead of AF....lol

hugs and luv to all and SUPER DUPER STICKY BABYDUST GOING OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
dnikki sorry silly me i saw you were going on gonal and presumed ivf well i hope everything goes well for you with the iui

arlotheslug great news i so happy for you and dh best wishes it goe ahead smoothly

hannah how exciting for you won't be long before you get your bfp i just know it and at the same time you will be helping someone else thats just great keep us updated

linaG thanks for your well wishes i hope everything is good with you with ttc and the job situation

luvkaylyn i really feel for you its so not fair AF and pregnancy signs are the same and it can really mess with you  i'm like like that every month its such a drain but one day it will be worth all these ups and downs i'm with kmcarino test this could be your time fingers crossed

mommyin09 well here we are again in the tww lets hope this is our time how awesome would that be great job as always with the thread you are an amazing woman i know its someone special to do what you do i know i wouldn't be  able to do as good job as you do thank you
well happy thursday to everyone from sunny but breezy england
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s tomorrow!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD14 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD17
Arlotheslug:  CD19
dnikki:  CD20
wishandaprayer:  CD21
Mrspace: CD39

Mommyin09: 3dpo
Hannah:  5dpo
pyar:  5dpo
ad_06:  12-13dpo
luvkayln: 15dpo (fingers Xd!)
Pyar:  Thanks!  What a sweet thing to say ;)  Yes, hopefully this is it for us!

Luvkayln:  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can't give you an AF cheer either! :)  I'm with the group, come on, BFP!!!  I'm sorry if your body is messing with you, but it definitely does sound hopeful.  Will you test soon?  Hang in there !!!

Candie:  Congrats on the +opk!!!

Hannah:  Sounds like a great plan, good luck!

Joyce:  It's good to hear all's well with your little girl!
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd39 today.  Still ABSOLUTELY no sign of AF other than my temps are all over the place.  I have a p/g test sitting at home waiting to be taken.  But I just don't feel like it's the right time.  Part of me is thinking that we should get moved into the new house and if I still haven't gotten AF then I'll test.  Although I doubt I can wait that long. But we should be closing on the house tomorrow or the first of next week. So once we close maybe I'll test.  Who knows.  

LUVKAYLN-  BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP.   I agree with everyone on here.  I don't think AF will show and I REFUSE to cheer for her.  

To everyone- Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes on the house.  DH and I are going to buy paint as soon as we close and start working on the house.  Hopefully we will be able to move in soon.  I can't wait.  I'll have LOTS of pictures.  I was hoping to have video, but my camcorder (christmas gift from DH) is STILL on backorder. We're starting to get mad about that.
Luvkayln - I am with the other ladies...no AF cheer from me!  Come on BFP BFP BFP!  I think you need to test!!!  Your body may be messing with you, but you never know!  I am hopeful for you!!
thanks for your support

Luvkayln No af wooohooo

ok girls im going to have a nervouse break down obviously im going to do this ivf but i hav just been reeding about that hyperstim overays somethink and there is a 1 percent chance of dying from it i no u think im stupid but i suffer with anxiety so im paniking any advice please i haave a scan tomz to checka again for pcos before i got to my !st ivf apt on the 27th woohoo lol
x
Oh my gosh, can I just say how MUCH I love you guys!! You are all so sweet! I'm just grinning from ear to ear! I'm starting to doubt everything now... Remember how my OPK was only +ve for like 8 or so hours... Well... what if I didn't ovulate or something?? I know my temps are high now, but what if it took a while after the +OPK to ovulate?? I don't know, I just don't want to get my hopes up here. I want to test, but I just know it's going to be -ve, as usual. I'm not really feeling anything now. BBs are a little tender-nothing like yesterday, no cramps, just a little bloated, maybe a little nauseated but that's just b/c I'm hungry as I've only eaten one meal so far today at 11:00. I have noticed a TON more CM lately, which is really, really weird. It's like creamy/watery, and an abundance of it. Sorry, tmi! ;) I don't know.. What do you all seriously think?? I was talking to my MIL today about it, ( I work with her) and I told her I don't really "feel" pregnant, and she's like- You can't feel pregnant this early! And really I never knew with my other 2 babies until almost 2 months with both of them. With Kayln, the only reason I found out at 6 weeks was b/c I had a doc's appointment that day. The only sign I had with her was being really tired the day before I found out. I want to try to wait it out, but I'm scared that I'm not pregnant and my trip may interfere with my IUI! Uugh... ! Sorry for venting!!
Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for all of your kind notes - it was a wonderful thing to see when I logged on.  As you guess, we are very excited!  But, we are also cautious - it is not a done deal yet and won't be until the baby is in our arms. ;-)  We decided not to do the IUI - we are still "trying," but just decided to let go.  It feels good for us.  

Luvkalyn:  I am joining the BFP Cheers!!!  No AF cheer from me for you!

Candie:  Congrats on + OPK!  I hope to go to an ultrasound soon - but have to meet her first.  This will be a wild ride with (hopefully) an awesome ending.  

Pyar:  Thank you!  

Hannah:  A good doctor will be very cautious and well aware of hyperstimulation.  It should all be ok!!!  

Happy Thursday all!
arlotheslug- congrats.  that is so exciting and June is right around the corner.  maybe we will be sharing our sons stories together very soon.  i hope your meeting with the birth mom goes well.  let us all know and agaon i am so happy for you.

luvkayln- keeping my fingers crossed for you.  do you think you will test soon?
Well, I left work and went to wal-mart to buy a test. Sorry to say... BFN. I'm not suprised or even upset, I knew it already. Now I really, really just wish AF would hurry the hell up! Can I pleeeasssseeee get an AF cheer now? ;) What's sad though is that I called Sean today when I left work, and I told him I still hadn't started. And he's like " I was just thinking about that." He wants me to be pregnant soooo bad! It just breaks my heart! He wanted me to wait until this weekend to test, but of  course you all go me excited... dammit! lol :) So I'll just wait till this weekend and waste the other test and break his heart then. :(

Candie- I totally missed your +OPK post! Congrats!! Happy bd'ing! ;) How'd everything go today at your appointment? I'm anxious to here! :)

Arlotheslug- That's great that you and dh are still trying, but just going with the flow. I know this little boy is meant to be yours! I know you're nervous about the whole thing, but this is meant to  happen for you, and you've been patient so now it's time to be happy! You deserve this! :)

kmcarino,Candie,mommyin09,leighanne,hannah,arlothslug,Stacey,mrspace,pyar,keyan, & Joyce-- Thank you for the amazing support! I knew deep down it was going to be -ve, and it's sad that i'm to the point where it's getting to be ok to see those -ve's! I think it's easier for me to see a -ve now especially b/c I'm not doing any meds, even though we conceived our other 2 naturally. I just feel like it's an even bigger let down when I'm on the meds and forking out all this money to make it happen, and then it doesn't happen. I have high optimisim for this next follistim/iui round! So pllleeeaassseee cheer for AF now for me, k? ;)
There is still some hope but if it is a true negative, I hope af comes soon for you so you can start the next round.  Maybe you just ovulated late and it is too early.  You never know.  You know how surprised I was when I found out.
Luvkayln: I am sorry! ;o( I will say my cheer for AF then.......Come on AF, don't mess with my friend, Hurry up and don't play any more tricks!!!

Arlotheslug: It is good to be cautious, but I have a good feeling this time, iS IT!! I am really happy for you both....concentrate on the adoption and let TTC flow naturaly, ya never know!! Hope you have a great weekend.

MrSpace: Hope today is the day!! How are you feeling?

Candie: Hope you have good news to share!

Mommyin09: I am really excited for dh's new job on monday and of course for you too because, you will have him early at home to enjoy...will he have to work this weekend on his old job? I wish him a great b-day weekend!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s today!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD15 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD18
Arlotheslug:  CD20
dnikki:  CD21
wishandaprayer:  CD22
Mrspace: CD40

Mommyin09: 4dpo
Hannah:  6dpo (appt today & 3/27)
pyar:  6dpo
ad_06:  13-14dpo
luvkayln: 16dpo

Luvkayln:  Oh, I'm so sorry about the bfn! ;-(  I hate that our bodies play tricks on us.  I agree that it could still be early, so definitely take the other test this weekend.  If AF is on her way, then I'll join in the AF cheer, but I'm still holding out hope for a bfp this weekend ;)  Hang in there!!!

Keyan:  I won't know til this afternoon if dh will work this weekend.  It all depends how things go today, but if he does have to work, it'll be the last time! :)  We'll celebrate his b-day on Sunday & then he'll start his new, normal schedule on Monday.  Yay!!! :)  Thanks for the b-day wishes!

Arlotheslug:  I totally understand being cautious!  I do have a good feeling & am so hopeful for you & dh.  Let us know when you expect to meet the birthmom & when your first appt will be.  I'm sure it's a scary first meeting, but you & dh are wonderful people & will win her over, I'm sure !!! :)  Have a wonderful weekend.

Candie:  How are you doing?  Do you think you're past O?

Stacey:  How's the bedrest going & when is your next appt?  Happy 15 weeks!!! :)

Rachjas:  Best wishes for your u/s today!!!  I can imagine how excited you & your dh must be! :)

Hannah:  I agree with Arlotheslug.  Your doc will take good care of you.  Try not to worry & good luck with your appt today.

Shysana:  How did the HSG go? Any sign of AF?
Good morning everyone.  I'm cd40 today.  My numbers are sure getting up there.  

Last night I started cleaning up the house so that we can pack this weekend.  Well, I changed into some "cleaning clothes".  I put on my old bra that I always wear when I clean (it's old and comfy ha ha).  Well get this.. it doesn't fit!  At all!  I swear my bbs must have grown a cup size over night.  DH says they started getting bigger a week or so ago.  I didn't notice at all.  So I don't know what the deal is.  

No sign of AF still.  I feel a little crampy but I think that's because I'm coming down with something.  My stomach is just really bothering me.  I am cranky all the time and I keep having bad heartburn and stomach aches.  

There is no new house stuff going on really.  We will be officially closing on Monday and we'll take possession of the house on Tuesday.  So Monday after I get off work, DH and I are going shopping for paint!  We'll clean on Tuesday and Wednesday, start tearing down wallpaper on Thursday, KILZ and prime on Friday and paint all weekend so we can move next week.  That's the plan at least.

luvkayln- Part of me is still really keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP.  It could have been a false negative.  Or maybe not.  At this point, I'm not going to cheer for either. I'm just going to tell your body to hurry up and let you know either way!  

Hi my friends,

LuvKaylin* I'm sorry for your -ve, but don't u think that it is early to say, I think that you are in God hands & I wish you first BFP!!!:) & if AF shows I'll welcome her after that! :) Thank U for your wishes that is so sweet my dear!:) Hugs

Arlotheslug* I agree totally with U being cautions, if I where in your place I'll feel the same. I wish U first to meet the birth mom & get to know each other, so she will find out that her/your new baby will be in good arms of 2 gorgeous people with biggest hearts for the rest of his life. God bless U:)    

Mamushko* happy & blessed B-day to your DH, I wish him many many more & wish him next B-day to celebrate with your new member baby angel!!! :) of your family!!!:) Also congratulations for his new job!:) Hugs

Keyan* Thank you very much for your care & your words they mean a lot to me!:) I'm healthy LOL, & I'll let U know if I get any news about my employment! :)Hugs

Candie* Congratulations on +BP, wish this month to be your month!:) Thank you for you wishes too. I hope too:) I'm waiting for new news from U!:) Hugs

Pyar*  U are welcome dear! & Thank U!  I'm doing well, I have something coming on my way with God help!:) Hugs

Hannah* thank U very much!:) Good luck your way!:) Hugs

All SSBD
Lina
Hi Ladies :-)

Just updating for ya'll lol!
Well my last pill is supposed to be tomorrow, but I started spotting a little today. I don't even know if I should consider it spotting. It's (tmi) like my normal discharge has a dark pink color. I have no idea....I guess I'll just call the RE's office in the morning and ask them what they think. Hopefully I can go in for a cyst check soon and start my gonal f pens.
Work is exhausting me lol - but I got paid today for the first time in 2 1/2 years lol!!!! It felt nice to have to cash & deposit my check :-) My boss is such a jerk though - He told the other doc today to tell me "We aren't giving our pt's enough service, so tape all of them..." (we also use Kinesio-Taping to help with the muscles...) But not every pt needs it!! He just wants us to do it because he charges $100 for a piece of tape!!! Ah, I would just love to exploit him someday lol...I know, play nice lol.
Well ladies, have a good rest of the night....I'm hoping DH will agree to go out for dinner. I sure don't feel like cooking!!
Have a good outside dinner tonight dear.:) U deserve it! Bonn appetite :)
I'm happy that U have received your first pay check after 2 1/2 years LOL... (I hope that I'll receive mine soon after 8 months of not working:-?) but I'm sorry that your boss is such a big ****!!! Can't you be honest & tell him what you mind & think??
God bless U!:)

Thanks girls! :) I think you guys need to say it louder though! lol :)... STILL no AF! Uugh! Where is it??!! I seriously felt like it was going to show the other day when we were shopping, and it never came obviously. And now I feel like it's no where close! All my AF signs are basically gone. Still sore bbs, and still bloated, still tired, but absolutely no cramps anymore! This is driving me nuts! And I'm super worried that my vacation will interfere with my cycle, and I hate to post pone my flight, but I will. I mean, I know that su cks to put it off like that, but I've been on this cycle for almost 2 months now, just waiting for my cysts to go away, which they did, waiting for my +OPK, which I got, and now STIll waiting for AF! Will the waiting ever end!? ;) I'm just soooo ready for a new cycle, it's just not funny! I know I'm not pregnant-that's almost a guarentee! So please, please keep cheering for AF! :)

kmcarino- Thanks for the message! Your ongoing support is much appreciated!! :)

dnikki- Hope the spotting turns into a period, so you can get on with your injections! When is your next appointment?

LinaG- You are absolutely right! It's all in God's hands! That will help me relax! Thank you!! :)

Keyan- Thanks for the cheer! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the cheer too! :) Got any plans for the weekend? Is dh finally gonna have a weekend off?? I hope so! At least he starts his new job next week! Woo hoo! :) I just got off work, but have to go back at 10:00 tonight to set up for a wedding reception for tomorrow. At least I have the weekend off this weekend! yay!! I can't remember when the last time was... How is your 2ww going? SSBD! ;)

mrspace- Thanks, I like that! I'll take either cheer, preferably having the BFP cheer, but I feel that's highly unlikely going to happen! So hopefully AF will show, and I'll take the BFP cheer for next month! :)

Oh... mommyin09- Will you please change my status to waiting for AF! Thanks! :)
LinaG: I can't tell him what I think of him and his greedy ways...he'll fire me for sure lol!! I'm hoping to find something else so I can at least drop down to part-time. If you knew what went on in his scheming(sp?) ways! He's just so arrogant and full of himself and GREEDY! He seriously had one of the nurses paying his PERSONAL bills at work the other day and balancing his checkbook. He also has his own little personal asst. it's ridiculous! If he's got that much money, share the freakin wealth! I know he can more than afford to pay me more an hour....

Luvkayln: I think AF will show by Monday. My last pill is tomorrow so it shouldn't be long. It will be the shortest cycle ever lol! I make my next appt. when AF shows and then have my cyst check at that time also. I hope AF shows soon for you!!!
luvkayln:  Yes, I'll change your status tomorrow.  Although I hate to do it, I know how frustrated you are & if she's on her way, then here goes!  "Red Rover, Red Rover, send AF right over!"  Hope that helped ;-)  Dh is working tomorrow, but will be home on Sunday, thank God!  He said he'll probably go in next Sat, too, but that's okay 'cause I have a seminar all day.  He just has lots to finish up before moving on to the new position.

dnikki:  I hope you got that night out.  Sounds like you're pooped!  Congrats on the paycheck!!! :)

Lina:  Thanks! :)  That's a nice thought.

rachjas:  How'd your u/s go???
Well ladies I am having some slight brown discharge today, so I think AF will be in full swing tomorrow. I made my appt with the RE for Monday, so I will let you guys know what is going on. Good Luck ladies.
I am cycle day one! Yay. Kinda excited for AF this time...trying stronger Femera this time!!
jmh2005- I know that's how I'll feel IF AF will ever get here for me too! Congrats on moving forward to another cycle! Keep up the positive attitude!!! :)

dnikki- I hope AF does start for you on Monday! I hope your next u/s shows that the cysts are gone, and that all this waiting will have paid off! These injections are going to do the trick for you! ;) Good luck!

ad_06- Sorry about the spotting, but hopefully AF won't keep you waiting for too long! I'm so jealous, everyone's moving on to another cycle but me! lol :) I just wish AF would hurry up and get here, so I can be excited to start another round!

Mommyin09- That's great dh finally has a day off tomorrow! Woo hoo! :) We went and looked at another house this morning. We haven't really been looking, just waiting for the opportunity to hit us! Well, the house this morning is super, super cute but has aboslutely nothing! No carpet, the walls have holes everywhere, needs new windows, basically it's a "project" house that needs everything done to it! But, it's got great potential! It's 3 bedrooms, 1 bath. The  yard is amazing, it's already fenced in and on an acre, the deck is in great shape, the house is all around cute... well... will be once I get finished with it! :) They only want $28,000 for it! But we'll have to put at the least $10,000.00 in it to make it livable! My dad is the handyman in my life, so he'll be anxious to help and Sean's grandpa is the plumber of the family, so we're definately bringing him to check out the plumbing before we go through with it. It's nice to know skilled people! :) Well, as you guessed... still no AF here! Do you think I should call my RE? I hope you're having a good weekend, and I'm glad that you and dh get to spend time together tomorrow! :) Oh, and thanks for the AF cheer and for switching me on the list! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)

So, how many days post are you?  When will you take your other test?  Tomorrow morning?
kmcarino- 17 dpo today. I really feel like it will be a waste to take another HPT. I'm pretty proud of myself though b/c I took one 2 days ago and still have another and haven't been tempted at all to take it. But it's b/c I know what it'll say... BFN. I'm just really, REALLY aggrivated that I soooo thought AF was going to show on Wednesday! I'm getting so sick of thinking about it, and I know you all are getting sick of me talking about it, but I could've just swore it was coming! I had all the AF signs leading up to that day, and then it was just gone! I'm lost, b/c I seriously feel as normal as can be now, and I just feel like AF is no where close now...! I don't get it!! my body is just stupid...!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s today!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD1
Candie:  CD16 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD19
Arlotheslug:  CD21
dnikki:  CD22
wishandaprayer:  CD23
Mrspace: CD41

Mommyin09: 5dpo
Hannah:  7dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  7dpo
ad_06:  14-15dpo

jmh2005:  Yay for AF! :)  I'm glad you're able to move forward.  Best of luck with the Femara! :)

ad_06:  If AF is gonna show, I hope she shows quickly!

luvkayln:  Yeah, I would call your RE on Monday if AF still hasn't shown, and take a test Mon morning.  You just never know! :)  That's awesome that you found such a cute fixer house!  I hope you get the all-clear from your handymen & get to go ahead with it.  Keep me posted!  I'm so excited for you!!!   Dh is working today & I'm on my way to a spinning class :)  It's a new place, so I hope I like it.  If so, I'll join the gym.  Yes, I can't wait till dh is off tomorrow.  That will be his first day off in 13 days!!!  I'll check in with you later today!  Come on AF...  or BFP ;-)
Yes, AF did show, the cramps have been awful today! Maybe we'll actually get to do something this cycle, hopefully no cysts!!

luvkayln ~ I hope you get to start a new cycle too!
So today is CD2! Go see the RE tomorrow
No AF yet today...having a little bit of achy feeling like AF cramps are coming so hopefully it will show tomorrow. I also have a wonderful cold - my son decided to share it with me. Yesterday was the worst - My whole neck hurt and felt like a soccer ball. I slept a few hours in the afternoon and went to bed by 10:30 and slept solid till 7:30 this morning. I feel a little better today. Just everything seems loud and my head seems plugged. Sorry about the rambling lol... Hopefully my cold will be better by morning so my nose isn't dripping on my client lol! Yeah, they would send me home... Alrighty, well have a good day ladies - the weather is wonderful here!!! Oh yay, my son is chewing on his big toe - yummy! Gotta Go!!
Thnaks girls! I am cycle day 3 today and started my femera! YAY!