Calling All Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks (appt tomorrow)
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks! (u/s tomorrow)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG 3/10)
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, waiting for next lap

Candie:  CD10
Lina:  CD13
mommyin09:  CD13
pyar:  CD15
CD15 (1dpo?)
Arlotheslug:  CD15
dnikki:  CD16
wishandaprayer:  CD17
Mrspace: CD35

ad_06:  9-10dpo
luvkayln: 11dpo
*************************************************

Thanx for the news, I have missed U! I'm happy for U! Hugs
Good morning everyone!  CD38 for me, and that's okay by me!  So I called yesterday to the mortgage broker to double check on everything.  We're getting boxes collected and starting to pack so I wanted to make sure that it was indeed basically a done deal.  I was EXPECTING him to say that yes, it's a done deal, and you should close on the house in the next 10-15 days.  NOPE!  It's a done deal and we'll be closing FRIDAY!  This friday.  Wow!  Well, possibly Monday at the latest.  So holy **** I have A LOT to do.  But that's okay.  We're going to start packing and sorting tonight.  And then once we close, if I still haven't gotten AF I'm going to take a test.  If for some reason I missed O and I do get a BFP, I don't want to be lift a lot, just in case.  I am just so thrilled right now.  We went over paint swatches last night, so we can buy paint next week.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I really do hope that DH is right. Since I wasn't thinking about TTC at all this month, maybe we will get lucky.  But my temps are so low, I doubt it.  But who knows.
Oh my OH my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woohoooooo!! I am soooo happpy ..............I have tears coming out!! Oh my GOD that is awsome....I have to compose myself, I am at work! I am so happy Arlo!!!!! Congrats to you and DH!!!!
OMG!!!  I am SO happy for you & dh!!!  What a wonderful surprise & you're right, it does sound just perfect!  Congrats & keep us updated :-)  Woo-Hooooooo!!!!!
Congrats!  That's so exciting!  I am literally jumping up and down for you!  You will make amazing parents
Arlotheslug - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is just the best news!!!!  I wrote you a note but just can not express how excited I am for you and dh.  Are you still going ahead with the IUI also or is your lining just too thin??  This birth mom has made the right choice and I could not be more excited for you and dh.  It is just such great news and you and dh deserve this and are going to be the best parents. :)  I can't believe you could meet her as early as Monday!  And June us only 3 months away!!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt today)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD13
Lina:  CD16
Arlotheslug:  CD18
dnikki:  CD19
wishandaprayer:  CD20
Mrspace: CD38

Mommyin09: 2dpo
Hannah:  4dpo?
pyar:  4dpo
ad_06:  11-12dpo
luvkayln: 14dpo
Luvkayln:  Baby dust to you, my friend ;-)

Arlotheslug:  Again, I'm just thrilled for you & dh! :)  How'd your appt go?

Lina:  Thanks :)  Shall I change you on our list to dpo?  Hang in there with the job search.  I know it's tough!

Keyan: Thanks for cheering me on :)

My dear you are always welcome!:) It is OK with me if I stay in list with CD.... Thank you anyway! Hugs
Arlotheslug-  OMG!!! I'm literally tearing up for you! I'm sooo happy, you totally deserve this! See, God's been with you this whole time and everything is coming together just as it should! Aww... a baby boy! This birthmom has made the best decision by choosing you and dh! I'm just so happy for you guys!! And how awesome that you will be meeting her on Monday and that she is eager to include you guys for the OB appointments and ultrasounds! You must feel like a thousand pounds has just been lifted off of you! You are so blessed! :) I'm wondering the same thing as Stacey though. Will you still go through with this cycle with the IUI? Wouldn't that truely be a blessing if you wound up preggo and got your baby boy in June! It's a great possibility!! I'm so happy that you're happy and are finally getting what you've been waiting for for so long! Again, you and dh are just so blessed!!!! A big CONGRATS to you sweetie!!!

Mommyin09- Thanks for the baby dust! ;) When I woke up, I felt like AF was about to show but when I went to the bathroom it went away! ( Sorry, tmi! ;) I've been feeling nauseated for a while now, and very bloated the past couple of days. I literally  look pregnant! haha! Also, this is very strange. Beware: TMI! My areolas look as if they are losing pigmintation or something! It's very strange. My temps were still up this morning too. I'm not getting my hopes up here, but how cool would that be...?! :) Sometimes I feel preg, and sometimes I don't... as usual! :) I just hope if AF is coming, it better hurry up so I can start my injections!

LinaG- Welcome to your 2ww! I hope this is your month! :) Here's a TON of SSBD, just for you! ;)

Stacey- Sorry to  hear that the clot is getting somewhat bigger. But I agree, if the doctor isn't worried about it and your little one is still doing great, there's no worry! It just su cks that you still have to be on bedrest! :( Your pics are adorable! Now if we can just see some belly pics! Come on Stacey, show us! ;)

Candie- Got a +OPK yet?? :) I know it's coming soon! Your OB appt. is this week, right? Can't wait to hear how that goes! lol ;)

Congratulations!  I am very happy for you!!
Arlotheslug:  CONGRATS! Im so happy for you and DH.  PLease keep us updated on everything!

My appointment Monday went well.  DH and William went with me.  Williams eyes got really big when he heard the heard beat.  I have to do the glucose thing next appoitment.  I spotted for like4 hrs on saturday with no pains. I was about to go to the ER then it stopped. It was real lite pink and not much at all.  I called the dr on call from my OB office so it was recorded.  I could still feel Zach move so there didnt seem like there was anything to wrong.  When I talked to my Dr about it he said that it was probably from my uterus stretching and that everything seemed fine.

Mommyin09:  Thanks for the comments on the pictures!
Wow! There is so much to catch up on!!!

pyar: We aren't doing IVF - just an injectables cycle and IUI

Arlo: WOOOO----HOOOOOO!!! Congratulations!! I am sooooooo happy for you guys!!!

Mrspace: Congrats on the house!!!!

Well, I'm still spotting slightly - enough to wear a liner. My last pill is on Saturday so I will probably start AF Monday or Tuesday. Then I go for an u/s when AF shows to see if the cyst is gone. It better be!! If not, I'm not sure what the next step is. Anyways, if it's gone, I will start Gonal F pens on CD3 I think. I'm kind of nervous about it. Not that I think they'll hurt, but I'm afraid of getting multiple cysts... Work is still okay, my feet are tired though lol :-) We are interviewing another sitter tonight, so hopefully we like her! She sounds great on the phone though.

I'll keep you ladies posted! I should be able to check in tomorrow during my lunch - we are slow on T & R's for some reason. The break is welcomed though lol!!
Dnikki: Geez, that su cks! As soon as AF's gone, she's gonna come right back. Hang in there!!! Good luck with the sitter interview :)

Luvkayln: I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but yes that would be cool!!! I'm always pulling for you :) Will you test or just wait it out? Fingers Xd & baby dust!

Jessie: That's great that your appt went well & how cool for William to hear
the heart beat!

Stacey:  I am sorry to hear you are still stuck in bed, but glad that things are ok with the little one.

Mommyin09: good look on your natural cycle and yeah u have my stats right xx

Luvkayln: Are you going to test good look i have my fingers crossed for you

Jessie: Glad your appt went well!

Arlo:Congratulations!! I am sooooooo happy for you

LinaG: Welcome to the 2ww!  Baby dust

Mrspace: Congratulations on your new house you no what they say (well what my mom says lol) New house new baby xx

Kmcarino: & Rachjas:-congratulations for both of U!

Update* well i have moved into a huge house well for me lol were doing it up and i have found a free ivf clinic if i donate half my eggs which i wanted t do any way it means a bit more travling but its like 3 percent o the cost of ivf were so happy i have to call tomz o arrange my first apt xx
Good morning ladies! :) Still no AF  here! My body is seriously messing with me, and I'm getting sick of it! I've been very bloated, nauseated and had super sore bbs yesterday so I was sure AF was going to show! Sean and I went shopping last night, but ate before we left b/c my stomach was so upset and nauseated, just b/c I was starving. I felt better after we ate, and then went to the store and I was going to pick up a pregnancy test and then all of a sudden I had cramps galore and I felt "wet" down there so I just knew AF had shown. Well, when we got home I checked and there was notta! I wish that she'd just hurry up and come! I'm scared that she'll be super late, and I won't be able to do IUI this month b/c i'm going out of town on the 4th-7th. I know it's a while away, but I'm just nervous about it! My temps are flat, so they're still up there with yesterday's and the day before. This su cks... I wish she'd just come already! Can I get an AF cheer please? :)
mommyin09 - How are you doing?  At this point, the 2ww always seems so long!  Hang in there.  I got my +OPK yesterday, so I'm not far behind you.  

Arlothslug - I know I've already sent you a note, but I'm like the others, I just can't contain my happiness for you!!!  Hope you and DH are sharing lots of hugs, kisses, and smiles.  :)   Can't wait to hear updates!

luvkayln - Ugh, don't you hate when our bodies mess with us!  Not fair.  If AF is coming, then I hope she gets here ASAP!  No reason to keep dragging her feet.  Well, like I told mommyin09, I did get my +OPK yesterday.  And yes, my OBGYN appt is today...can't wait (note the sarcasm LOL).  

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes.  Got my +OPK yesterday, but haven't had much CM, so who knows.  Almost Friday!  ;)

Stacey - Hope you are doing well and enjoying your rest and relaxation with Honey.

mrspace - Wow, that is a fast closing on the house.  It would be so great if you got a nice surprise BFP to go along with it!  

dnikki - Hope everything works out with AF and your cysts.  I'm not a big fan of needles, so I'd be nervous about the shots too, but I'm sure it will be OK.  Good luck with the new sitter!

jessie - So sorry about the spotting, but it sounds like everything is fine.  Such a cute story about William hearing the hearbeat.  I'm sure you are all getting so excited!  

LinaG - Good luck with the job search.  It sounds frustrating, but we'll be praying that it all works out for you.  At least TTC is going well for you!  And your infection has cleared up too, that's wonderful.  Hopefully a BFP will happen for you soon.  Thanks for the good wishes!

kmcarino - Glad to hear you're doing good.  I am so happy for you!  Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!  I've been thinking about Rachjas too, I hope she's OK.

Hannah - Sounds like you got a great plan for IVF!  Good luck and keep us posted.
Luvkayln: I know you are taking care of yourself not getting your hopes up.....BUT you still have a big chance at a BFP, so NO I can't cheer for your AF, instead I will cheer for a BFP, if it is ok with you ;o)??????? ........I've been secretly very excited for you, it is time to get good news rolling!! and you sure deserve a BFP!!

Dnikki: sorry about AF, I am still on AF myself, 10 days now, and AGRRRRR I am sick of her too!

Jessie: Zach is a very nice name, I am glad things are going well for you both !!

Arlotheslug: I am so excited.....WOW a mom by JUNE!! that's great!

MrSpace: Congrats on the House, it is really exciting!! Hope you have a very nice day tomorrow, maybe with double good news, a house and a BFP!!

LinaG: I am very happy you are healthy. you are right, what is yours will come soon, at God's time!

Happy Thursday!

No way are you getting AF cheers from me!!!  I think you are pregnant and I really just want you to get a test and take it.  You told me you were going to if your temps stayed up.  That is the same way I felt with the addition of a headache the days af was due but I was pregnant.  You feel wet down there and think af is there but it isn't and with you r temps still high you probably are pregnant!  Please take a test already!  If you are already feeling nauseated and have sore boobs, you should be able to take your hpt at any time today.  Please test!  This is driving me crazy!!
Candie: Hey Friend! you tell that doc that she better do as you ask, or she will have to deal with me and company! LOL ......but seriously I pray she does help you out!! If not, you know God is by your side and HE will guide and help you all the way.
first off i want to say a cheer for luvkayln "BFP BFP BFP BFP" go get a preg test and test already.... let us know.

now congrats to any bfps out there
good luck for those in tww
dang, for those who af showed...but hopefully the coming cycle will be YOURS
and good luck to those who will be going for IUI or IVF soon...

went to doc appt yesterday and heartrate is at 146.... not too bad for my lil girl...lol
am in 3rd trimester now and am going for every 2 week appts now.  so next appt is March 25. getting very excited, as it means all is going well. i was measuring 2 weeks big from week 18-22 but now seems to be measuring right on track so maybe she was just growing ALOT in those weeks...lol will be 28 weeks on saturday. is hard to believe i will be just a couple of days away from 30 weeks at my next appt.  makes it feel like it is going by FAST...lol.
got my bedding set yesterday and it is sooo much prettier than the pics were... hopefully can get it washed and get crib finished over weekend (or before) and get some pics put up.... am gonna be on dial up for next month as we are changing internet providers... and it is gonna take a while to get things up and running (ugh, hate dial up)

anyhow this has been long enough, so i hope that things continue to go well... am hoping to be able to see some bfp's this week....LUVKAYLN.. please test and let us know... it is not uncommon to feel like af is coming(even with slight cramps) and to be preggo instead... so hopefully it is BFP instead of AF....lol

hugs and luv to all and SUPER DUPER STICKY BABYDUST GOING OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
dnikki sorry silly me i saw you were going on gonal and presumed ivf well i hope everything goes well for you with the iui

arlotheslug great news i so happy for you and dh best wishes it goe ahead smoothly

hannah how exciting for you won't be long before you get your bfp i just know it and at the same time you will be helping someone else thats just great keep us updated

linaG thanks for your well wishes i hope everything is good with you with ttc and the job situation

luvkaylyn i really feel for you its so not fair AF and pregnancy signs are the same and it can really mess with you  i'm like like that every month its such a drain but one day it will be worth all these ups and downs i'm with kmcarino test this could be your time fingers crossed

mommyin09 well here we are again in the tww lets hope this is our time how awesome would that be great job as always with the thread you are an amazing woman i know its someone special to do what you do i know i wouldn't be  able to do as good job as you do thank you
well happy thursday to everyone from sunny but breezy england
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s tomorrow!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD14 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD17
Arlotheslug:  CD19
dnikki:  CD20
wishandaprayer:  CD21
Mrspace: CD39

Mommyin09: 3dpo
Hannah:  5dpo
pyar:  5dpo
ad_06:  12-13dpo
luvkayln: 15dpo (fingers Xd!)
Pyar:  Thanks!  What a sweet thing to say ;)  Yes, hopefully this is it for us!

Luvkayln:  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can't give you an AF cheer either! :)  I'm with the group, come on, BFP!!!  I'm sorry if your body is messing with you, but it definitely does sound hopeful.  Will you test soon?  Hang in there !!!

Candie:  Congrats on the +opk!!!

Hannah:  Sounds like a great plan, good luck!

Joyce:  It's good to hear all's well with your little girl!
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd39 today.  Still ABSOLUTELY no sign of AF other than my temps are all over the place.  I have a p/g test sitting at home waiting to be taken.  But I just don't feel like it's the right time.  Part of me is thinking that we should get moved into the new house and if I still haven't gotten AF then I'll test.  Although I doubt I can wait that long. But we should be closing on the house tomorrow or the first of next week. So once we close maybe I'll test.  Who knows.  

LUVKAYLN-  BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP.   I agree with everyone on here.  I don't think AF will show and I REFUSE to cheer for her.  

To everyone- Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes on the house.  DH and I are going to buy paint as soon as we close and start working on the house.  Hopefully we will be able to move in soon.  I can't wait.  I'll have LOTS of pictures.  I was hoping to have video, but my camcorder (christmas gift from DH) is STILL on backorder. We're starting to get mad about that.
Luvkayln - I am with the other ladies...no AF cheer from me!  Come on BFP BFP BFP!  I think you need to test!!!  Your body may be messing with you, but you never know!  I am hopeful for you!!
thanks for your support

Luvkayln No af wooohooo

ok girls im going to have a nervouse break down obviously im going to do this ivf but i hav just been reeding about that hyperstim overays somethink and there is a 1 percent chance of dying from it i no u think im stupid but i suffer with anxiety so im paniking any advice please i haave a scan tomz to checka again for pcos before i got to my !st ivf apt on the 27th woohoo lol
x
Oh my gosh, can I just say how MUCH I love you guys!! You are all so sweet! I'm just grinning from ear to ear! I'm starting to doubt everything now... Remember how my OPK was only +ve for like 8 or so hours... Well... what if I didn't ovulate or something?? I know my temps are high now, but what if it took a while after the +OPK to ovulate?? I don't know, I just don't want to get my hopes up here. I want to test, but I just know it's going to be -ve, as usual. I'm not really feeling anything now. BBs are a little tender-nothing like yesterday, no cramps, just a little bloated, maybe a little nauseated but that's just b/c I'm hungry as I've only eaten one meal so far today at 11:00. I have noticed a TON more CM lately, which is really, really weird. It's like creamy/watery, and an abundance of it. Sorry, tmi! ;) I don't know.. What do you all seriously think?? I was talking to my MIL today about it, ( I work with her) and I told her I don't really "feel" pregnant, and she's like- You can't feel pregnant this early! And really I never knew with my other 2 babies until almost 2 months with both of them. With Kayln, the only reason I found out at 6 weeks was b/c I had a doc's appointment that day. The only sign I had with her was being really tired the day before I found out. I want to try to wait it out, but I'm scared that I'm not pregnant and my trip may interfere with my IUI! Uugh... ! Sorry for venting!!
Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for all of your kind notes - it was a wonderful thing to see when I logged on.  As you guess, we are very excited!  But, we are also cautious - it is not a done deal yet and won't be until the baby is in our arms. ;-)  We decided not to do the IUI - we are still "trying," but just decided to let go.  It feels good for us.  

Luvkalyn:  I am joining the BFP Cheers!!!  No AF cheer from me for you!

Candie:  Congrats on + OPK!  I hope to go to an ultrasound soon - but have to meet her first.  This will be a wild ride with (hopefully) an awesome ending.  

Pyar:  Thank you!  

Hannah:  A good doctor will be very cautious and well aware of hyperstimulation.  It should all be ok!!!  

Happy Thursday all!
arlotheslug- congrats.  that is so exciting and June is right around the corner.  maybe we will be sharing our sons stories together very soon.  i hope your meeting with the birth mom goes well.  let us all know and agaon i am so happy for you.

luvkayln- keeping my fingers crossed for you.  do you think you will test soon?
Well, I left work and went to wal-mart to buy a test. Sorry to say... BFN. I'm not suprised or even upset, I knew it already. Now I really, really just wish AF would hurry the hell up! Can I pleeeasssseeee get an AF cheer now? ;) What's sad though is that I called Sean today when I left work, and I told him I still hadn't started. And he's like " I was just thinking about that." He wants me to be pregnant soooo bad! It just breaks my heart! He wanted me to wait until this weekend to test, but of  course you all go me excited... dammit! lol :) So I'll just wait till this weekend and waste the other test and break his heart then. :(

Candie- I totally missed your +OPK post! Congrats!! Happy bd'ing! ;) How'd everything go today at your appointment? I'm anxious to here! :)

Arlotheslug- That's great that you and dh are still trying, but just going with the flow. I know this little boy is meant to be yours! I know you're nervous about the whole thing, but this is meant to  happen for you, and you've been patient so now it's time to be happy! You deserve this! :)

kmcarino,Candie,mommyin09,leighanne,hannah,arlothslug,Stacey,mrspace,pyar,keyan, & Joyce-- Thank you for the amazing support! I knew deep down it was going to be -ve, and it's sad that i'm to the point where it's getting to be ok to see those -ve's! I think it's easier for me to see a -ve now especially b/c I'm not doing any meds, even though we conceived our other 2 naturally. I just feel like it's an even bigger let down when I'm on the meds and forking out all this money to make it happen, and then it doesn't happen. I have high optimisim for this next follistim/iui round! So pllleeeaassseee cheer for AF now for me, k? ;)
There is still some hope but if it is a true negative, I hope af comes soon for you so you can start the next round.  Maybe you just ovulated late and it is too early.  You never know.  You know how surprised I was when I found out.
Luvkayln: I am sorry! ;o( I will say my cheer for AF then.......Come on AF, don't mess with my friend, Hurry up and don't play any more tricks!!!

Arlotheslug: It is good to be cautious, but I have a good feeling this time, iS IT!! I am really happy for you both....concentrate on the adoption and let TTC flow naturaly, ya never know!! Hope you have a great weekend.

MrSpace: Hope today is the day!! How are you feeling?

Candie: Hope you have good news to share!

Mommyin09: I am really excited for dh's new job on monday and of course for you too because, you will have him early at home to enjoy...will he have to work this weekend on his old job? I wish him a great b-day weekend!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s today!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD15 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD18
Arlotheslug:  CD20
dnikki:  CD21
wishandaprayer:  CD22
Mrspace: CD40

Mommyin09: 4dpo
Hannah:  6dpo (appt today & 3/27)
pyar:  6dpo
ad_06:  13-14dpo
luvkayln: 16dpo

Luvkayln:  Oh, I'm so sorry about the bfn! ;-(  I hate that our bodies play tricks on us.  I agree that it could still be early, so definitely take the other test this weekend.  If AF is on her way, then I'll join in the AF cheer, but I'm still holding out hope for a bfp this weekend ;)  Hang in there!!!

Keyan:  I won't know til this afternoon if dh will work this weekend.  It all depends how things go today, but if he does have to work, it'll be the last time! :)  We'll celebrate his b-day on Sunday & then he'll start his new, normal schedule on Monday.  Yay!!! :)  Thanks for the b-day wishes!

Arlotheslug:  I totally understand being cautious!  I do have a good feeling & am so hopeful for you & dh.  Let us know when you expect to meet the birthmom & when your first appt will be.  I'm sure it's a scary first meeting, but you & dh are wonderful people & will win her over, I'm sure !!! :)  Have a wonderful weekend.

Candie:  How are you doing?  Do you think you're past O?

Stacey:  How's the bedrest going & when is your next appt?  Happy 15 weeks!!! :)

Rachjas:  Best wishes for your u/s today!!!  I can imagine how excited you & your dh must be! :)

Hannah:  I agree with Arlotheslug.  Your doc will take good care of you.  Try not to worry & good luck with your appt today.

Shysana:  How did the HSG go? Any sign of AF?
Good morning everyone.  I'm cd40 today.  My numbers are sure getting up there.  

Last night I started cleaning up the house so that we can pack this weekend.  Well, I changed into some "cleaning clothes".  I put on my old bra that I always wear when I clean (it's old and comfy ha ha).  Well get this.. it doesn't fit!  At all!  I swear my bbs must have grown a cup size over night.  DH says they started getting bigger a week or so ago.  I didn't notice at all.  So I don't know what the deal is.  

No sign of AF still.  I feel a little crampy but I think that's because I'm coming down with something.  My stomach is just really bothering me.  I am cranky all the time and I keep having bad heartburn and stomach aches.  

There is no new house stuff going on really.  We will be officially closing on Monday and we'll take possession of the house on Tuesday.  So Monday after I get off work, DH and I are going shopping for paint!  We'll clean on Tuesday and Wednesday, start tearing down wallpaper on Thursday, KILZ and prime on Friday and paint all weekend so we can move next week.  That's the plan at least.

luvkayln- Part of me is still really keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP.  It could have been a false negative.  Or maybe not.  At this point, I'm not going to cheer for either. I'm just going to tell your body to hurry up and let you know either way!  

Hi my friends,

LuvKaylin* I'm sorry for your -ve, but don't u think that it is early to say, I think that you are in God hands & I wish you first BFP!!!:) & if AF shows I'll welcome her after that! :) Thank U for your wishes that is so sweet my dear!:) Hugs

Arlotheslug* I agree totally with U being cautions, if I where in your place I'll feel the same. I wish U first to meet the birth mom & get to know each other, so she will find out that her/your new baby will be in good arms of 2 gorgeous people with biggest hearts for the rest of his life. God bless U:)    

Mamushko* happy & blessed B-day to your DH, I wish him many many more & wish him next B-day to celebrate with your new member baby angel!!! :) of your family!!!:) Also congratulations for his new job!:) Hugs

Keyan* Thank you very much for your care & your words they mean a lot to me!:) I'm healthy LOL, & I'll let U know if I get any news about my employment! :)Hugs

Candie* Congratulations on +BP, wish this month to be your month!:) Thank you for you wishes too. I hope too:) I'm waiting for new news from U!:) Hugs

Pyar*  U are welcome dear! & Thank U!  I'm doing well, I have something coming on my way with God help!:) Hugs

Hannah* thank U very much!:) Good luck your way!:) Hugs

All SSBD
Lina
Hi Ladies :-)

Just updating for ya'll lol!
Well my last pill is supposed to be tomorrow, but I started spotting a little today. I don't even know if I should consider it spotting. It's (tmi) like my normal discharge has a dark pink color. I have no idea....I guess I'll just call the RE's office in the morning and ask them what they think. Hopefully I can go in for a cyst check soon and start my gonal f pens.
Work is exhausting me lol - but I got paid today for the first time in 2 1/2 years lol!!!! It felt nice to have to cash & deposit my check :-) My boss is such a jerk though - He told the other doc today to tell me "We aren't giving our pt's enough service, so tape all of them..." (we also use Kinesio-Taping to help with the muscles...) But not every pt needs it!! He just wants us to do it because he charges $100 for a piece of tape!!! Ah, I would just love to exploit him someday lol...I know, play nice lol.
Well ladies, have a good rest of the night....I'm hoping DH will agree to go out for dinner. I sure don't feel like cooking!!
Have a good outside dinner tonight dear.:) U deserve it! Bonn appetite :)
I'm happy that U have received your first pay check after 2 1/2 years LOL... (I hope that I'll receive mine soon after 8 months of not working:-?) but I'm sorry that your boss is such a big ****!!! Can't you be honest & tell him what you mind & think??
God bless U!:)

Thanks girls! :) I think you guys need to say it louder though! lol :)... STILL no AF! Uugh! Where is it??!! I seriously felt like it was going to show the other day when we were shopping, and it never came obviously. And now I feel like it's no where close! All my AF signs are basically gone. Still sore bbs, and still bloated, still tired, but absolutely no cramps anymore! This is driving me nuts! And I'm super worried that my vacation will interfere with my cycle, and I hate to post pone my flight, but I will. I mean, I know that su cks to put it off like that, but I've been on this cycle for almost 2 months now, just waiting for my cysts to go away, which they did, waiting for my +OPK, which I got, and now STIll waiting for AF! Will the waiting ever end!? ;) I'm just soooo ready for a new cycle, it's just not funny! I know I'm not pregnant-that's almost a guarentee! So please, please keep cheering for AF! :)

kmcarino- Thanks for the message! Your ongoing support is much appreciated!! :)

dnikki- Hope the spotting turns into a period, so you can get on with your injections! When is your next appointment?

LinaG- You are absolutely right! It's all in God's hands! That will help me relax! Thank you!! :)

Keyan- Thanks for the cheer! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the cheer too! :) Got any plans for the weekend? Is dh finally gonna have a weekend off?? I hope so! At least he starts his new job next week! Woo hoo! :) I just got off work, but have to go back at 10:00 tonight to set up for a wedding reception for tomorrow. At least I have the weekend off this weekend! yay!! I can't remember when the last time was... How is your 2ww going? SSBD! ;)

mrspace- Thanks, I like that! I'll take either cheer, preferably having the BFP cheer, but I feel that's highly unlikely going to happen! So hopefully AF will show, and I'll take the BFP cheer for next month! :)

Oh... mommyin09- Will you please change my status to waiting for AF! Thanks! :)
LinaG: I can't tell him what I think of him and his greedy ways...he'll fire me for sure lol!! I'm hoping to find something else so I can at least drop down to part-time. If you knew what went on in his scheming(sp?) ways! He's just so arrogant and full of himself and GREEDY! He seriously had one of the nurses paying his PERSONAL bills at work the other day and balancing his checkbook. He also has his own little personal asst. it's ridiculous! If he's got that much money, share the freakin wealth! I know he can more than afford to pay me more an hour....

Luvkayln: I think AF will show by Monday. My last pill is tomorrow so it shouldn't be long. It will be the shortest cycle ever lol! I make my next appt. when AF shows and then have my cyst check at that time also. I hope AF shows soon for you!!!
luvkayln:  Yes, I'll change your status tomorrow.  Although I hate to do it, I know how frustrated you are & if she's on her way, then here goes!  "Red Rover, Red Rover, send AF right over!"  Hope that helped ;-)  Dh is working tomorrow, but will be home on Sunday, thank God!  He said he'll probably go in next Sat, too, but that's okay 'cause I have a seminar all day.  He just has lots to finish up before moving on to the new position.

dnikki:  I hope you got that night out.  Sounds like you're pooped!  Congrats on the paycheck!!! :)

Lina:  Thanks! :)  That's a nice thought.

rachjas:  How'd your u/s go???
Well ladies I am having some slight brown discharge today, so I think AF will be in full swing tomorrow. I made my appt with the RE for Monday, so I will let you guys know what is going on. Good Luck ladies.
I am cycle day one! Yay. Kinda excited for AF this time...trying stronger Femera this time!!
jmh2005- I know that's how I'll feel IF AF will ever get here for me too! Congrats on moving forward to another cycle! Keep up the positive attitude!!! :)

dnikki- I hope AF does start for you on Monday! I hope your next u/s shows that the cysts are gone, and that all this waiting will have paid off! These injections are going to do the trick for you! ;) Good luck!

ad_06- Sorry about the spotting, but hopefully AF won't keep you waiting for too long! I'm so jealous, everyone's moving on to another cycle but me! lol :) I just wish AF would hurry up and get here, so I can be excited to start another round!

Mommyin09- That's great dh finally has a day off tomorrow! Woo hoo! :) We went and looked at another house this morning. We haven't really been looking, just waiting for the opportunity to hit us! Well, the house this morning is super, super cute but has aboslutely nothing! No carpet, the walls have holes everywhere, needs new windows, basically it's a "project" house that needs everything done to it! But, it's got great potential! It's 3 bedrooms, 1 bath. The  yard is amazing, it's already fenced in and on an acre, the deck is in great shape, the house is all around cute... well... will be once I get finished with it! :) They only want $28,000 for it! But we'll have to put at the least $10,000.00 in it to make it livable! My dad is the handyman in my life, so he'll be anxious to help and Sean's grandpa is the plumber of the family, so we're definately bringing him to check out the plumbing before we go through with it. It's nice to know skilled people! :) Well, as you guessed... still no AF here! Do you think I should call my RE? I hope you're having a good weekend, and I'm glad that you and dh get to spend time together tomorrow! :) Oh, and thanks for the AF cheer and for switching me on the list! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)

So, how many days post are you?  When will you take your other test?  Tomorrow morning?
kmcarino- 17 dpo today. I really feel like it will be a waste to take another HPT. I'm pretty proud of myself though b/c I took one 2 days ago and still have another and haven't been tempted at all to take it. But it's b/c I know what it'll say... BFN. I'm just really, REALLY aggrivated that I soooo thought AF was going to show on Wednesday! I'm getting so sick of thinking about it, and I know you all are getting sick of me talking about it, but I could've just swore it was coming! I had all the AF signs leading up to that day, and then it was just gone! I'm lost, b/c I seriously feel as normal as can be now, and I just feel like AF is no where close now...! I don't get it!! my body is just stupid...!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia?)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s today!)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD1
Candie:  CD16 (+opk!)
Lina:  CD19
Arlotheslug:  CD21
dnikki:  CD22
wishandaprayer:  CD23
Mrspace: CD41

Mommyin09: 5dpo
Hannah:  7dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  7dpo
ad_06:  14-15dpo

jmh2005:  Yay for AF! :)  I'm glad you're able to move forward.  Best of luck with the Femara! :)

ad_06:  If AF is gonna show, I hope she shows quickly!

luvkayln:  Yeah, I would call your RE on Monday if AF still hasn't shown, and take a test Mon morning.  You just never know! :)  That's awesome that you found such a cute fixer house!  I hope you get the all-clear from your handymen & get to go ahead with it.  Keep me posted!  I'm so excited for you!!!   Dh is working today & I'm on my way to a spinning class :)  It's a new place, so I hope I like it.  If so, I'll join the gym.  Yes, I can't wait till dh is off tomorrow.  That will be his first day off in 13 days!!!  I'll check in with you later today!  Come on AF...  or BFP ;-)
Yes, AF did show, the cramps have been awful today! Maybe we'll actually get to do something this cycle, hopefully no cysts!!

luvkayln ~ I hope you get to start a new cycle too!
So today is CD2! Go see the RE tomorrow
No AF yet today...having a little bit of achy feeling like AF cramps are coming so hopefully it will show tomorrow. I also have a wonderful cold - my son decided to share it with me. Yesterday was the worst - My whole neck hurt and felt like a soccer ball. I slept a few hours in the afternoon and went to bed by 10:30 and slept solid till 7:30 this morning. I feel a little better today. Just everything seems loud and my head seems plugged. Sorry about the rambling lol... Hopefully my cold will be better by morning so my nose isn't dripping on my client lol! Yeah, they would send me home... Alrighty, well have a good day ladies - the weather is wonderful here!!! Oh yay, my son is chewing on his big toe - yummy! Gotta Go!!
Thnaks girls! I am cycle day 3 today and started my femera! YAY!