Calling All Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in 1 week!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD11
Candie:  CD14
Mommyin09:  CD15 (follie check 4/10)
Lina:  CD16
Hannah:  CD18
Pyar:  CD18
dnikki:  CD21

Rachjas:  4dpo
Luvkayln:  4dpiui (on vacation til Wed.)
wishandaprayer:  5dpfet
ad_06:  7dpiui
jmh2005:  11dpiui
*************************************************

So, I had my u/s today to check my follie & apparently I misunderstood what I was told at Friday's u/s.  On Friday, I actually had a cluster of 8 little follies, not an 8mm follie!  My largest follie was only 5mm.  At today's u/s, the 5mm follie was gone.  It must have dissolved/died off or something.  Today my largest was 8mm & my lining was 3 or 4. something, too thin. So, I'm not even close to O & I'm cd15.  I'm so confused because I actually got my +opk & it was the smiley face kind.  No guesswork there.  It's perfect timing for me to O, too, so it's just odd.  The only thing I could think of is that my exercising has delayed my O.  I asked the nurse & she said that is possible.  My cycles are like clockwork, so it's weird that all of a sudden O would be delayed.  Anyway, I have another follie check this Friday & hopefully my follie keeps growing & my lining thickens!  Please keep up the dance, ladies!!! =)  They said that if I don't O, I'll have to take meds to bring on AF.  Hopefully that's not the case & my body's just taking an extra week to ripen one good egg!
awww stacey i hope your ok and im sure everything will be ok lots of love xx and i like the name xx
hannah- the aspirin thins the blood in case you have a common blood clotting disorder.  even though i did not tst positive for  the disorder, my fertility specialist had me take an 81 mg aspirin for the first 13 weeks of my pregnancy.  well i actually started taking it immedately after i met with him so before i got pregnant.  so it does no harm since nothing is wrong with jaedyn and it was the first pregnancy of mine that i carried full term.  you just have to stop taking it once you  hit your 2nd trimester.  if you have any other questions just ask.
Stacey- I totally understand where you're coming from! Just wait until I get pregnant again. I don't plan on buying anything until the baby is here and in my arms! Granted, if it's a girl, we won't have to worry about it anyways! ;) If it's a boy, then that may be a different story, or may he may be coming home in a little girls outfit! lol j/k! :) So, one thing that I do want to tell you is PLEASE take all the pics you can while you're pregnant! Even if they're bad, or if you don't feel like it, take them b/c you'll regret it once you're not pregnant anymore, trust me! I didn't take  hardly any pictures when I was pregnant with Kayln, and I wish I would've taken more now. It's something I really regret now, especially given the circumstances! I know you'll take them once your belly really starts sticking out there! That's the fun part anyways! :) OK, so Jake Harrison is an adorable name! It's nice to be able to put a name with the u/s pics! :) You don't have too much longer to go until you can start buying things! It gets addicting though, so be careful! ;) Oh, and thanks for saying you have a good feeling for me this cycle! That brought a smile to my face! :)

Mommyin09- I know, of course I hope you haven't ovulated yet just b/c you  haven't been taking your progesterone. But if you have, you'd only be a few days into your 2ww, so you wouldn't be that far behind on starting your progesterone, ya know? I can't wait for tomorrow! I hope that follie is still there and getting bigger and bigger, and your lining is getting thicker and thicker! :) Is your appointment early? Update asap, k? I know you will, but I'll be anxiously waiting! :) Good luck!!!!

Rachjas- I commented on your O tracker earlier, but I just have to say that I really think you have another BFP on your hands! Your chart looks great!! I really, really hope you get great news in a week! I really do! I probably won't test, just wait for AF. But we'll see! I can talk tough now, but I know I'll probably get weak in a few days! ;) How about you?? Good luck!!! :)

2 Days of BCP's left!!!!!
Luvkayln - I don't blame you!  But when you get pregnant again your baby will be fine.  And if it's a boy he can survive in a few girly sleepers for a while! :)  And I promise I will take pictures.  I feel like I have just really started to look pregant but don't worry...I will take lots!!  Have a nice relaxing weekend since you are right around implantation!  Take care of yourself and get lots of rest.

Happy Friday all!!!
Stacey

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD15
Mommyin09:  CD19, 4dpo?  u/s today
Lina:  CD20
Pyar:  CD22
dnikki:  CD25

Hannnah:  4dpo
Candie:  4dpo
Rachjas:  8dpo
Luvkayln:  8dpiui
wishandaprayer:  9dpfet
ad_06:  11dpiui
jmh2005:  15dpiui

Just a quick update, gotta go early today for my u/s.  Thanks, Stacey, for the congrats!!! =) Haha!  Luvkayln, you're so right.  Other than my u/s, everything points to me O'ing on Monday.  Look at my chart today.  It doesn't usually spike up so high without my progesterone...  So, if no follies today, I'll ask for a progesterone test.  I'll definitely update you later today.
Hey girls! Started AF today, just like clock work. Went to the RE's office and I have to sit a cycle out due to a cyst. But next month he wants to me mroe aggressve and start injectibles with IUI. Imkinda bummed but excited to start a new plan!
jmh2005 - Ugh, I am so sorry about AF, and the cyst too.  No matter what, I know it's disappointing.  ((hugs)) to you.  It's great thought that you were able to meet with your RE already and get a plan together.  It seems like the combo of IUI & injectibles work for a lot of women.  Take care.

mommyin09 - Good luck at the u/s!  I love Stacey's comment, too funny!  :)  Hopefully you did O when you thought.  Can't wait for the update!

Stacey - I love the name you picked out!  I think you're right, very masculine, but very cute too.  I don't think it was rude of you to tell your sister to wait.  I completely understand where you are coming from and I'm sure as tough as it is to wait, it's better to be safe.  (Although, I know your little guy is going to be just fine! :)  That's so awesome that you'll be taking some pictures.  I think luvkayln is right, take as many as you can so you have a whole photo book just of your pregnancy, u/s, etc.  It will be so cool for Jake to see one day.  Have a good Easter!  We're like you, 3 meals too!  DH's parents are divorced, so we have to eat with both or they'll be mad!  Does Honey get to travel with you?  Nittany goes to everyone's house with us, so he'll be super excited.  Especially since everyone will sneak him some ham!  :)

luvkayln - So good to have you back!  I'm glad you had a great time.  I know, isn't it great when you walk in the door and your furbabies shower you with kisses!  Wow, 8dpiui already!  I'm with Stacey, I think you have a great chance this time.  Here's hoping that this is the cycle you get your BFP!  And hopefully you lead the way for the rest of us.  :)  

dnikki - Yay, almost done with your BCP!  It will be good to have you back in the game with us.  :)  Anything new is always scary, but hopefully the new shots will be just the thing you need.  Feel free to vent to us anytime!  I know what you mean, you're happy for others, but at the same time, it's just so hard when you're enduring such a struggle.  I knew it might take a little while to get pregnant, but I NEVER expected to still be at it after 3 years!  It just doens't make sense sometimes, but I guess we just have to believe that God will take care of us.  Enjoy your Easter with the little one, I'm sure it will be so much fun!

rachjas - I agree with Kayln, I think your chart looks great!  I know you don't have your hopes up, but we'll all be hoping and praying for you.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  HAPPY EASTER!!!
Well, my u/s showed no big follies. I think my biggest was 5mm. My lining was 5.something. So, they did a progesterone test to see if they "missed" something & I actually did O on Monday, or if I'm not gonna O this cycle. I'll know the results later today. My question is if I did O, where was my mature follie hiding?! Or could I O an 8mm follie? Well, time will tell & if I did O, I'll only have a 1 week wait this time! =)

Jmh2005: Ugh! I'm so sorry about AF & your cyst! ;( I'm glad, though, that you weren't kept wondering & waiting. Injections sounds like an exciting next step! Take care!!!

Stacey: Jake Harrison is a great name! I love it. Like you said, cute, yet masculine & strong too :) Good pick, mommy!

Candie: Happy Easter to you, too!!! I guess if I did O, we'll be TRUE cycle buddies! Yippee! =)  
THanks guys! My only concern with injections are cost. Can any of you give me an estimate of cost and how an injectible cycle works?
hey all i am so fuming i txt my aintie saying i had done all i cud this month wish me luck

i am suposed to be her bridesmaiid in sept she text back saying

how many times i do not want a pregnant bridsmaid i thought it was un called for and spitefull xx

im so sad now xxxx

baby dust to you al xx
Hannah:  People say hurtful things without thinking about it.  Don't be sad.  You'll be a beautiful pregnant bridesmaid ;)

jmh2005:  If you call your insurance company, they can let you know how much you'll have to pay.  I've done that before & it can help ease your mind ;)

So, my update:  My progesterone test came back showing I did in fact O!  I was so sure I had.  Everything pointed to me O'ing on Monday, except for my ultrasounds.  So now I wonder why the u/s didn't support me being ready to O???  My concern also is that I hadn't started my progesterone & my lining is pretty thin.  So, I asked today if I should start it & the nurse said it's too late to really do anything... and that it won't thicken my lining... hmmm...  didn't they also say I was nowhere close to O'ing?!  So, because it won't hurt to take the progesterone, I'm gonna start it tonight.  Yippeee!  I'm now in the 1ww & Candie & Hannah are my cycle buddies ;)  
Luvkayln & Candie- Thank you for your chart comments, but now my temps have done the opposite. I would say AF here Tues or so. My LP is only 11 days without meds... progesterone helps that right? I didn't use it this cycle.

jmh- I just noticed your screen name are my DH's initials! I am sooo sorry about AF. I got preggo on my 1st IUI, but MC at 5w6d just last cycle. AF should be here net wk for me. I have a feeling RE will want to move on to injectables with me also. I am hoping I don't have any issues and I can move in this cycle.. all natural is not working for us.

mommying09- I am soo glad you did O. But I do have to say your cycle has been crazy!

hey all my dad is living my dream he jus hd a little girl born 30 mins ago wow its hard i feel so bitter
he 24 yr old gf is so spiteful and pushes us all away she trapped him she told him she couldnt have kids after i had a suspected loss she sed i no how u feel bare in mind she had 2 kids already i felt sorry for her 2 weeks later she was preg now she living m dream with my dad who is now old enuf to be a granad sorr for sounding bitter but my life is takin one hit after anouther xx
an you lokeep me strong
Hey..I hope you are all having a great Easter weekend!

Stacey: the name sounds great!! I understand what you were saying and I don't think you were rude to your sister by saying that, although the truth is that is hard for people to understand us TTC, but still it is your decision. In my case, when I do get my BFP and see a little heartbeat, then I think will be the time to buy!!! I agree with Luvkalyn on the pics...Can't wait to see them.

Mommyin09: Congrats on your 2ww..Things happen when we least expect them.

Luvkayln: My favorite time after a trip is when I get home to the dogs, that's why I love dogs, they are so expressive showing their love! Just a few more days until your BFP!! Like Stacey said, if is a boy a few days in a girls outfit won't be too bad...but I am sure someone will get you a boy's outfit just in case!! Tons of baby dust your way!

Jmh2005: Sorry about AF and the cyst....it sounds like a great plan ahead for you! Good luck!

Candie: Hey you! How are you? Hope you have a great time with your family this weekend. I am exhausted from all the church activities but having a good time. It is really getting hot here, I am not happy about that, especially since I am haing my hot flashes due to Lupron, Most of the time I have to tell people was going on, cause they look weird at me when I turn read and start to sweat LOL!! But I got to say Dh is doing a great job helping me thru my hot flashes.

hannah: I am sorry you feel like that, some times life doesn't seem fair, but know that your dream is YOURS and no one can take that away, no one!

Rachjas: I cked on you chart and it is looking great, the temps are still way up above the cover line and that is good!!! Baby dust your way! BTW I love your new profile picture!!

Luvkayln: Hey you! I saw an "S" right around implantation time and I am getting really excited for you!!!
Hey there - I have been away a while, it's been an emotional time.. but I wanted to see how you all are doing and check in.  I have good news - I had an u/s at my 13 week appt and posted a pic.  It was hard to get a good one because the baby was moving all around, very active.  But we saw the arms and little legs and ribs, spine even the brain.  The baby kept moving it's hands to it's face and then back down again, swimming :)  Heart rate was 159 bpm.  I can't wait to find out the sex at my 20 week appt, but I have this feeling it's a boy.  My next appt is at 16 weeks, I can't remember the date exactly, but I will post it when I go look at the fridge :)  I am so happy to finally be in the second trimester, in a few weeks I'll be 15 weeks and you ladies have all been with me the WHOLE way from TTC to here.  Thanks a lot for being good friends.

Mommyin09 - I hope your 1WW just flies by to a solid BFP.
sorry, typo: in a few *days* (on Wednesday), I'll be 15 weeks.
Hey all! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! It's absolutely beautiful here today, finally! I just got back from seeing Kayln, and Sean is out fishing with his buddies. I have to be at work at 7 tonight to work a banquet until 2 am- college party, so at least it won't be boring! :) Then we have church at 7 am tomorrow for Easter. It's gonna be a long day, but I guess I can sleep after church tomorrow, huh?! :)

Keyan- Thanks for being so positive for me! Yeah, I had spotting the other day, but I seriously think it was from the progesterone. I was very sore ( uh-hum... down there...) that day, and when I went to the bathroom both times, I was spotting. I even considered stopping my progesterone b/c I was so irritated from it, but of course I didn't and now it hasn't bothered me ever since! So, who knows! I hope this is it, but I don't have any symptoms at all... :(

Rachjas- I'm totally with Keyan, your chart still looks great! Every BFP  chart doesn't look the same, my dear! I have tons of faith for you, keep your chin up! :) I agree with all the ladies on here too that your new profile pic is absolutely beautiful! OK, so you're expecting AF around Tuesday? I'll definately send some *super sticky* baby dust your way so she stays away! Good luck!! :) Oh, and yes, progesterone will lengthen your LP. But hopefully you won't have to worry about that! ;)

Mommyin09- I'm so weirded out by that too, that they didn't catch your upcoming O on the u/s AT ALL! That's just so weird, and really makes you wonder?? I'm just glad that you stuck with your intuition, and KNEW you were O'ing! Nobody knows your body better than you do! :) I definately agree that you need to take your progesterone, and ignore that nurse! That's awesome that you're already 5dpo! :)

OK, gonna go enjoy this beautiful weather before I need to go to work, so enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody, and have a great Easter tomorrow! :)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD2
Arlotheslug:  CD16
Lina:  CD21
Pyar:  CD23
dnikki:  CD26

mommyin09:  5dpo
Hannnah:  5dpo
Candie:  5dpo
Rachjas:  9dpo
Luvkayln:  9dpiui
wishandaprayer:  10dpfet
ad_06:  12dpiui
Rachjas:  I agree with the girls.  Your chart still looks great!  Sending lots of baby dust your way!!! =)

Hannah:  I agree with Keyan, no one can take your dream.  You are now blessed with a little sister ;) and soon will be carrying your own bundle of joy!  I know it gets tough, but hang in there!!! =)

luvkayln:  I noticed your spotting on 9dpo, too & wondered... I hope it was implantation ;)  and I hope you're feeling better!  Thanks for all your support!  I know, all the doctors were going by is what they saw on the u/s & you're right, luckily I do know my body.  I did start the progesterone.  Hey, I was wondering, did you switch to endometrim?  The refrigerated ones irritated me as well & the endometrim is much gentler.

Kaylee:  Thanks & congrats on being almost 15 weeks!  That's wonderful :)  It'll be exciting to find out if you are having a boy :)

Keyan:  I know you're super busy this weekend!  I hope you enjoy yourself & have a wonderful Easter!!! :)
hello ladies, i know i have been MIA for a few weeks, but have not had internet for awhile. am now back to dial up but at least it is something...lol. as mommyin09 has been keeping excellent track of bfp's and cycles you all can see that i am now at 32 weeks which feels crazy to me. seems like i just got my bfp yesterday.  i went in to doc on wednesday and after being told back in feb that i was having a girl, they are now telling me that it is a boy. will be having another ultrasound next month so hopefully they can pin point it and let me know FOR SURE what i am having so that i know whether or not to take back pink items or to keep them. but the baby is growing well the ultrasound estimated that at 31weeks and 4 days that bubs was weighing around 4lb 11oz so it looks like i might be having a good size baby IF the measurements are correct.

sending you all baby dust and easter blessings....
good luck to those of you who are going through ivf, or ivi soon as well as those in the tww
and i am so sorry for those of you who af decided to show for... it is frustrating but i am sure that it will be your time before you know it.

has anyone heard anything from vortex, i havent seen anything of her in ages?
hey all happy easter!

this is a werid one to exlain lol

so last night i was lying in bed and if felt like af come you no how somtimes u can feel it come ou sorry for tmi

when i checked it was clear liquid not to watery but not thick any ideas as u no im 5dpo xxx

have a good day

mommyin09 lets hope god is guiding our babys to implant today cycle buddie xxx

So, I haven't wrote much in this tww! It seems like it has flown by when you don't pay that much attention....lol Anyway, I am 13 dpiui, yesterday I noticed very very little brown discharge when I go potty! Today it's gone. It could be AF warning me that she is coming, but usually it's a good bit when she is wanting to arrive.My LP is usually 16 days, but who knows. If AF shows, I don't know if I am going back to the RE this cycle. Having to have all of those U/S before the IUI really screwed things up. I really want to go back because maybe the 3rd time is the charm. I'll have to figure the bills and everything to see if we can afford it. If not, I might just take a break for a month or 2. We'll see.

So my Dad had his heart cath. They changed it from that one week til this past Wed. He has 2 minor blockages,  they left them alone, and said that it is probably from his diabetes, so I think it has actually made my parents (my mom is a diabetic too) realize that they need to get it under control. Which I have been trying to tell them for years. So they have been really working hard this past week.

Well I will let you ladies know whether AF comes or not, and what our plans are. Good Luck.
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in less than a week!)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD3
Arlotheslug:  CD17
Lina:  CD22
Pyar:  CD24
dnikki:  CD27

mommyin09:  6dpo
Hannnah:  6dpo
Candie:  6dpo
Rachjas:  10dpo
Luvkayln:  10dpiui
wishandaprayer:  11dpfet
ad_06:  13dpiui
Hannah:  I'm not sure what that could be.  It's not something you've had happen before?  Are you using progesterone?  I wouldn't worry about it, but who knows?  Could be a good sign :)   Happy Easter!

ad_06:  I'm glad to hear your dad's appt went well & that at least your parents are taking steps to improve their health.  That's great :) Well, hopefully the brown spotting is not AF, but if so, I hope things work out for you so you can do your third iui.  Will you test soon?  SSBD!  Keep us posted :)

Joyce:  Congrats on 32 weeks!  You're so close!  To be told at this point that you might be having a boy is crazy!!! =)  I'm sure your mindset was all about having a little girl.  Either way is such a blessing, but I understand you wanting to know.  Be sure to keep us updated! :)

Happy Easter!!!
Joyce- Wow, how confusing that they changed the gender on you!! Hopefully your next u/s will give you a definate answer, and if anything, at least you don't have too much longer to go until you're due, so you'll FOR SURE know then! lol :) Glad you got your internet back, and cute u/s pics by the way!! :)

ad_06- Well, I hope the spotting is from early pregnancy, not that ol' witch trying to come!! Have you tested yet, or are you just waiting it out? I know, isn't it amazing how quickly these cycles become very costly!? On clomid, I only had 2 u/s and the iui for a couple of them. With these injections, I have at least 4 u/s, bloodwork every visit, and the cost of the iui, which they just raised the price on those at my RE's by $30.00. It's like one thing after the other, but one of these days, it'll pay off and we won't even worry about the money we spent ttc. Sorry to hear about your dad! I'll keep him in my prayers!

Mommyin09- I actually spotted on 7 dpo, and at that point, I really thought it was from the progesterone because in the past when I've used it, it starts irritating me in my second week of using them. So when I was spotting at 7dpo, I was also very sore down there as well, so I told Sean I wanted to quit taking them and see if my RE would give me something else. I'm not taking the endometrium, I'm still taking the regular suppositories but they don't have to be refrigerated. They're like triangle wax things... I guess that's how I would explain them! lol :) Anyway, so I toughed it up that night and took it, and was gonna call my RE the next day to request some other form of progesterone, and they haven't affected me AT ALL anymore, which is seriously, seriously weird! Everytime I've taken them before, like I said, the second week is hell b/c they just irritate me so badly, but this time seems completely the opposite! Maybe b/c it's a higher dose or something, I don't know... I only got 3 hours of sleep last night! Got home at 2:30 this morning from work, fell asleep at 3 am, and then got up at 6:30 to get ready for church. My temps are still up there, so I guess less sleep didn't affect them? I took a test last night and it was +, so the hcg shot is still in my system. See it's funny b/c everywhere I read, it says 1,000 iu gets out of your system everyday. So the hcg shot should've been out of my system at 8 dpo, but I guess it's different for everyone. Depending on my temps, I may test on Tuesday morning. Wish me luck! ;)

Rachjas- Thanks for the note on my tracker! Right back 'atcha! ;) Have you tested yet? I'm gonna check out your tracker now! :)

hey no im not taking that and it has never happened before
i hope it is a good sign x
lol
happy easter to you to xx
Hi all happy Easter, hope the Easter bunny was good to everyone

No much news on my side except that i leave Australia on Wednesday YEAH i cant wait to see my DH, gee time has gone by so fast being back home but i miss him lots and it's time to start doing the dirty dance lol

so good luck to everyone and ill speak again once i have settled in and gotten over my jet-lagg
omg......ladies I tested thins morning and got a faint BFP!!!! I'm sitting here shaking, not knowing what to do...lol I'm so afraid to be happy or excited, cause what if it's false? I'm also trying to take a pic of it to post....I woke DH up cause I wasn't sure if my eyes were seeing me right! And he said yep there is a line there, the longer it set the darker it is, but it's still kind of faint. I'll let you guys know what's going on!!!
just wanted to let you know I posted a pic.
Ad_06: CONGRATS!! I did see the pic and it is + !!! ;o)  I am really happy and excited for you!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!! ....I love starting the week with BFP news!! ;o)....I hope your dad is doing better and both parents start and keep taking good care of their health!

Luvkayln: I am excited about your + too!! ...are you sure is just the shot and not a real BFP!!?!! Can't wait for tomorrow so you test and get a for sure BFP!! I hope the progesterone not affecting you anymore is because is much needed due to a BFP!!

Mommyin09: I cked on your char today..and did see a second cover line... Either way you are covered!! even if is 3dpo or 7dpo! But your temps are making me think a BFP is coming your way soon!!

Naf38: Oh!! I would be missing my dh too!! wednesday is just a few hours away!! I bet your dh is really excited to see you!! Have fun with the dirty dance ;o)

Hannah: Yes I hope it is a good sign for you too!

Joyce: Oh my!! I hope they do let you know for sure so you can get prepared before he/she arrives!! WOW I do remember your BFP and time does fly by!!
Hey everyone.  I've been MIA for a little while.  I'm still logging on occasionally, checking to see how everyone is doing.  I thought I would put up a little update.

I'm doing okay.  It's really hard and emotional and it gets the best of me sometimes.  It will for a long time.  DH and I are taking a LONG break from ttc.  I told him last week that since I couldn't have babies apparently, I wanted him to buy me puppies instead.  Because puppies make everyone happy.  Well, we started noticing (about a week ago) that Kya (our female husky, 4 years old) was getting fat.  But she's been eating a ton and hasn't been as active as normal. We've been keeping an eye on her.  Well DH and my MIL both thought she was pregnant.  But my FIL, who has bred huskies SEVERAL times, kept saying no.  Well last night FIL was rubbing her belly and his hand got SOAKED with milk.  So not only is she pregnant, but she should deliver sometime in the next week.  That's what FIL is saying.  And he's usually right.  So right now, we're cleaning out the beauty shop/storage room and setting it up for Kya's own little birthing suite.  Ha ha. She's so big.  I can't believe how big she is.  FIL is guessing that she'll have 8.  I don't care as long as they are all healthy.  I kind of hope she doesn't have too many though.  She's from a litter of 14.  Eek that's a lot of puppies.  

I just wanted to share my good news.

I hope everyone is doing well. Congrats to all the BFPs. Chin up and keep trying for all those who had AF show up.  All those in the tww, my fingers are crossed!!!
thanks for the well wishes... i will keep posted as to what next u/s tells me...

mrspace... sorry for all you have gone through...maybe the puppies will help a little bit.. maybe they will relax you so that you CAN conceive naturally.. i dont know, but just try to push it to the back of your head and remember that miracles DO happen.

my fingers are crossed for all who are testing, and praying for those who af interferred and will be starting a new cycle. here is a ton of super sticky babydust for those in the tww to keep those cells and beans in place...

***************************BABYDUST****************POOF************************
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states this week!)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (appt today)

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD4
Arlotheslug:  CD18
Lina:  CD23
Pyar:  CD25
dnikki:  CD28

mommyin09:  7dpo
Hannnah:  7dpo
Candie:  7dpo
Rachjas:  11dpo
Luvkayln:  11dpiui
wishandaprayer:  12dpfet
ad_06:  14dpiui - BFP!!! =)

ad_06:  I'm so happy for you! I checked out your picture & yes, it is definitely +!  When will you see your doc?  Congrats & best wishes!!!

Keyan:  Thanks :)  I'm definitely either 6 or 7dpo.  Don't go by my chart too much 'cause my pre-O temps are what messed it up.  Just going by my +opk and how I felt at the time, I'm sure I O'd last Monday, Tuesday at the latest :)

Luvkayln:  I almost freaked out when I read you got a + and you were so calm about it, geesh! lol!  Okay, so if you take an hpt tomorrow the hcg should be out of your system... so my fingers are Xd & I can't wait to hear your news!  I'm really hoping this is it for you!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend :)
Congrats on the puppies!  I hope Kya is doing well :)
I just had my blood work, and I should have the results back in a little while. I hate waiting!! lol I'm a little confused now, of course I stopped and bought more tests, different brands one is digital and it says not pregnant and the other is the equate brand and it was BFN too. The one I took this morning was Answer. Ugghh I'll just have to wait on the blood work. I'm just afraid it's a false positive! We'll see. Thanks Gals!
just got the call it is 16!! She said that I have to have it again on Wed. If it goes up to at least 32, then that's good, but if it drops below 10 then we probably did fertilize an egg, but it just didn't grow. So now we just have to wait til Wed to find out!!!
As promised....I posted a belly pic.  19 weeks!  Check it out.

Luvkayln - Whoa!!!!  You are so so calm.  I know you think it is from the hcg shot but I am thinking differently!  Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!!!  Come on BFP!!!!!

Mrspace - Congrats on the puppies!  How exciting. Will you sell some of the puppies or give them away?  

Ad_06 - Congratulations!!!!!!  So exciting.  I will check your pic but trust the other ladies when they say a line is there.  You are in for quite a ride!!!  All the best.  Hopefully this good news will bring your dad back to good health!

Joyce - Oh my!  That is strange!  Hopefully you get confirmation and until then I would buy gender neutral!!  Good luck.

Mommyin09 - What a strange cycle! I am thinking the u/s tech missed your b-ball follie.  Not sure how but it is possible.  What do you think??  Sometimes the follies can be behind other ones and hard to see unless they really look.  Either way, you are already half way through the tww!  Woo hoo!

Candie - Hope you enjoyed your weekend and Nittany had fun too.  Honey does not get to go with us to all our dinners but she did enjoy having my family over on Saturday.  She was so tired after!  Welcome to the last week of your tww too!

Ok...speaking of Honey, time for her morning walk!!  Enjoy your Monday everyone.  I am back at work tomorrow.

SSBD!
Stacey
Mommyin09- Thanks. Kya is doing well. She's so big she doesn't know what to do with herself.  Dh will pat his chest and she'll put her front paws up on his shoulders so DH can scratch her sides and belly and give her big bear hugs.  Well she's so big now, it takes her several attempts to get her paws up there.  Poor thing is just so big!  We'll get her moved inside tonight and take good care of her. I just hope the delivery goes smoothly.  My FIL had a dog that wouldn't deliver unles he (my FIL) was curled up behind her, rubbing her belly, and telling her it would all be okay.  I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I can.  It's defiantely a blessing.

Joyce- Thank you for the kind words.  I think that it is a blessing.  It's certainly making me happy!  I haven't wiped the smile off my face since I found out that we were for sure having puppies.  I'm such a sucker for puppies.  If we get a bi-eyed (one blue eye one gold/brown eye) puppy, DH says we can keep it.  Although we have our hands full with the two we already have.  They are a joy.  We just hate that they aren't at our new house yet.  We don't have a fenced in yard yet so they've been staying at the in law's house.  But it'll be good.  We already have homes lined up for several puppies.  Depending on how many we have.  We have a lot of friends who have been waiting for us to have puppies.  So we know they will be in good homes.  Most of them near by so we can still visit them too!
ad_06- Congrats again!! I posted on your pic, but I'm just so happy for you!!! I know your numbers will rise, don't worry! :) Wed seems like forever away to you right now, but it'll be here before you know it!

Mommyin09- lol  your post made me laugh! I re-read my post to you and I did sound super calm, haha! It's b/c I know it's from the hcg shot, or else I'd be jumping up and down and you'd be able to tell how excited I would be in my post! The reason I know it's from it is b/c it showed up in the first couple of minutes, and got darker the longer it sat. I don't think it would show up like that if it were a true bfp at 9 dpo. My temps are still high, but that's nothing new for me at 11 dpo, so I'll test tomorrow morning and see... I'll keep you posted! ;)

Stacey- FINALLY, thank you!!! lol :) I posted on your pic, and you look absolutely adorable! I love pregnant bellies! Rub it and send some vibes our way, k? ;) Thanks for staying positive for me! I always appreciate your positiveness! :) I read that the shot should be out 1,000iu per day, so it should've been out by 8 dpo, BUT everyone metabolizes it differently. So I may be absorbing it slowly, who knows!? I guess we'll know tomorrow, huh? :)
Stacey- First of all, your belly picture is too darn cute.  You look wonderful.  The puppies should be here any day this week.  I don't know if we'll keep any.  Since we don't have a fenced in yard yet, we probably won't keep any from this litter.  That being said, my husband wants a bi-eyed husky SO bad. They are incredibly expensive so if we get a bi-eyed, then we will probably keep that one.  We'll see.  I just can't wait til they are here.  I want to bury myself in a pile of fluffy puppies. Ha ha.  They are so gosh darn cute.  I will be sure to take pictures and post them so everyone can see our little furballs.  Ha ha.  Dh was saying last night that we're going to be grandparents!  Ha ha.  Silly boy.  
Keyan- Oops, I missed your post! Thanks for staying positive for me too! :) You all are wonderful, that's all I can say! :) Yeah, the progesterone isn't affecting me at all, just that one day and now it's like I'm not even taking them b/c I feel so normal! Which is cool, so unlike any other time I've been on it. So I'll test in the morning, but I'm not expecting a miracle, I'm hoping for one, but gotta protect my heart, ya know?
ad_06 - Wow, what great news!  I hope Wednesday gets here quickly for you and your numbers look even better.  I'll be sure to keep praying that you have a little bean in there that is hanging on tight!  Congrats!  :)

Stacey - I already commented on your pic, but again, your belly is so adorable!  I'm glad you had a nice weekend.  I know, Nittany was so tired by the time we got home last night.  He's probably happy we're both at work today so that he can catch up on his sleep!  :)

luvkayln - I agree with the others, I don't think I'd be as calm!  :)  I know, it's important to protect the heart, but I'll keep praying for you that this is the real thing!  Sounds like you had a busy weekend!  Hope you've had some time to recover.  

mommyin09 - Wow, definitely a strange cycle!  I think it's good that you started your progesterone anyway.  Like you said, it won't hurt, and it's better to be safe than sorry.  Since this cycle is full of surprises for you, I hope you get surprised with a nice BFP too!  :)  Hope you had a nice Easter too.  

Keyan - Thanks for the note.  Hope all of your church activities went well.  It's hard to believe that Easter has come and gone already.  sigh...  Time goes too fast.  Hope you have a good week!

mrspace - That is so exciting about the puppies!  Congrats.  I think doggy kisses are always the best medicine.  :)  Can't wait to see pictures!  I couldn't agree with you more, I'd love to be surrounded by puppies too!  They are just one of the sweetest things on earth.

Hannah - Hey there cycle buddy!  Looks like you, me, and mommyin09 are all really close this time.  I'm sorry things have been so hard for you lately.  Sometimes, it feels like everything hits at once.  Just keep believing that one day you'll be living your dream too.  :)  Hopefully that extra cm was a good sign for you!

rachjas - How are you?  Still hoping that everything works out for you soon.  :)

Joyce - Hopefully that little one cooperates and you get to see exactly whether it's a boy or girl soon!  I haven't heard from Vortex either, but I'm thinking she's due very soon.  Hope she's OK.

Kaylee - It's good to hear from you!  I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so well.  I'll definitely check out your latest u/s pic.  Be sure to keep in touch and let us know how your next u/s goes.  We'll be anxious to hear if it is indeed a little boy!  Take care.
Hey everyone, just thought I'd let you know that DH and I are travelling to see a new doctor tomorrow.  Hopefully he'll come up with a good plan for us to figure out our problem and find a solution to our dreaded "unexplained" infertility.  

We're both really excited, but I'm a bit nervous at the same time.  It's so exciting to think that we could finally be on our way to getting some answers and hopefully a BFP one day.  Yet on the other hand, it's a little scary because I feel like this is it.  I know, maybe that doesn't make sense, but that's just how I'm feeling today.  DH and I both got a little teary-eyed last night (who am I trying to kid, I always get more than a little teary-eyed!).   I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope and pray with everything I have that this doesn't end up with us getting bad news.  Hopefully God will give us the strength to keep our faith strong and never stop believing that He has great things in store for us.  

OK, sorry, but thanks for listening.  I'm so lucky to have found such great friends!  :)
Swinging by to say hello....Started my cycle and are on my way to a FET on 5/20

"There can be miracles, When you believe"  I'm believing.

Also wanted to share that my dr. thinks I have a clotting disoder(MTHFR) which prevents oxygen to the baby and causes a miscarriage. Test where ordered to confirm. He says its a quick fix. No biggie. Just a coagulant prescription to prevent it.

Luvkayln-Good luck sweetie, You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
candie-  Just knowing that the puppies are coming has put me in a totally different place. I've been smiling and it feels good. Like my momma says:  God finds ways to heal you, even ones you don't expect.  Puppies make everyone happy (I think).  And yes, puppy kisses are the best medicine.  I'm so excited for them to be here.  I'm at work right now.  Hopefully DH has cleaned out the room for Kya (momma dog) so we can bring her in when I get home.    You will be in my prayers dear.  I know that it'll all work out for you.
hey candie cycle buddie how you feeling thnks for your kind words again

guisto hope fet works for you good luck

talking about miricles i saw my little sister today i fed her i never put her down she is so beautiful i thought i would find it hard to bond but i did as soon as i looked at her she was 6 pound she is doing fine she is tiny and her name is kelsey may xx
Ad_06: Congrats on your #s!!! I bet it'll be hard to wait til Wed, but we'll all be pulling for you! Take care :)

Stacey: Your picture is beautiful! I'm so glad you took a picture. What a great way to see how you & Jake have grown through the months!!! :) Actually my RE does my u/s, so it's even more odd that he'd miss it. He did point out a big blood vessel during both u/s, making a joke about how at least we know I'm alive... haha ;) So, I was thinking, could that have been blocking a big 'ol follie? Well, at least I know I O'd & I can trust my body in the future :)

Luvkayln: oh, I'm so excited for tomorrow's hpt! I'll be sending positive vibes your way & maybe combined with Stacey rubbing her belly, you'll see that BFP! Good luck :)

Guesito: I'm glad your doc found a possible problem that's easily resolved. Congrats &
best wishes with your FET!

Hannah: I was sure you'd fall in love with her at first sight! Congrats!!! :)

Candie: I understand how you feel. Think of it as a step closer to a solution. You will get your BFP! Best wishes tomorrow. I'm excited for you & can't wait to hear how it goes :)
I wanted to update you all on my CVS.  I had the test done this morning and it was very easy and painless.  The blood test was the worst part.  I will get the chromosomal results in two days and also the sex of the baby.  I really think it is a boy but I am hoping for a girl.  I will find out if the baby has my disorder two weeks from Wednesday so we have a few weeks until we know.  Thanks for the notes you sent me.  I appreciate your support.  I will let you know the results...I hope theya re good results!

Luvkaylin---I hope you get a bfo tomorrow!!

I hope everyone gets their bfps soon!!
Luvkayln: I'm going to be obsessive about checking this for your BFP lol :) I hope this is it!!!

Ad: Congrats girl!!!!

Kmcarino: Best wishes for the tests. I hope everything comes out good :-)

Well, Saturday was my last pill, so hopefully I will start tomorrow. I thought I would have started today but nope...Talked to my friend today, she is indeed pregnant and my neighbor is also pregnant. So........hopefully I will get preggo! First, hoping my cyst is totally gone. If not, I don't know whats next. Check in tomorrow ladies :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-D
Thanks ladies!! I'm still having the discharge every once in a while, but nothing major. I'm just really nervous!!! I want to be happy and excited, but yet when I find myself talking about a baby, I remember that they could drop. DH is the positive thinker out of the 2 of us, he's just so excited! I don't think that he realizes that it's really hard for me to be excited till after we know if it's going to double or what. I bought 2 of the $1 tests and it says the sensitivity is 25, so I am going to use one in the am and see if it reads it. The discharge really concerns me too, but we'll see.