Calling All Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*********************************************************************
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 37 weeks!!! It's a boy!!! =)
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 19 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 8 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, progesterone tomorrow, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Mareski:  CD4 (consultation tomorrow)
dnikki:  CD4
Candie: CD9
jmh2005:  CD14
Mrspace:  CD17
Lina:  CD29

Rachjas: 9dpo!
Hannah:  10dpo! (+opk!?)
***********************************************

Okay, so now I'm completely excited to move forward with IVF.  I spoke to my RE's office today & here's the plan.  I'll go in on CD3 for bloodwork & I'll start my bcp's then.  We'll submit our application for the program which allows 3 fresh/3frozen transfers that day & will know if we're accepted within a couple of days.  There's a chance they won't accept me because of my small uterus, thinking it's more of a gamble for them, but my RE has written a letter also explaining why I'm a good candidate ;)  If I'm not accepted, then we still move forward, but we'd just be paying for each IVF cycle, rather than the plan that combines 6 transfers. The only reason we wouldn't move forward with IVF this next cycle is if my blood test results aren't good, meaning my egg reserve is too low.  So, at this point, it looks like we're moving forward & although I still haven't gotten a +opk yet, we're not going to try this cycle.  I still worry about my thin lining & possibly having another m/c because of it, so we'll just wait til CD3 and move forward ;)  I'm excited!

Luvkayln:  I hope you had a great time at the wedding!  I'm sure you did ;)  Yes, I'm glad dh went with me, too, because even when I left our appt, I wasn't sold on IVF.  I was more bummed out that "my plan" wasn't going forward!  Haha!  And also, taking in all the info we were given.  So, when we left our appt, it was good to hear dh's good reasoning & then digest all the info we were given & yes, this is our best option, so we're happy about it.  

Hannah:  I commented on the question you posted, but a +opk at 10dpo could be a BFP...  unless you're O'ing much later than you thought...  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!  Update us asap & Happy Belated b-day.  I hope you had a great time! :)

dnikki:  How was your u/s yesterday?
Mommying- Thanks for all your wonderful words and support you are a beautiful human being.

Nerves are kicking in but Im we are happy and very calm... TOMORROW we get to meet our little frosties again, Hopefully we can keep them warm for 9 months!!!
mommyin10 - That's such good news that you won't have to worry about losing your job.  I think I'd take 1 day off without pay too!  :)  I'm glad your countdown to AF has begun!  Thanks for the good wishes.  You can add me to the list at 1dpo today!  I got a +OPK and had EWCM, so those are both good things for me!  If not, then I should get AF the day before we leave for vaca, so I'm happy with that.  It's the pain at the beginning that's worst for me, so I just hope I can get that out of the way.

luvkayln - You are more than welcome for the message.  I still need to respond, I just haven't had much time this week!  Congrats on being 9 weeks today!  So exciting.  :)

Keyan - Hope your week hasn't been too busy and you've been able to figure out some of the things you need to get ready for your surgery.  It's almost Friday!  :)

Arlotheslug - I am so sorry for what you are going through and I pray that God will provide you with much strength and healing.  ((hugs))

Stacey - OK, those new belly pics are absolutely adorable!  Thanks for sharing those with us.  Little Jake is certainly growing to be a big boy!  :)  Thanks for your BFP wishes!  Oh, how I would love to have a reason to celebrate on the cruise.  I'm not stressing about it at all this time.  Tomorrow is our big 5 year anniversary, so we have a lot to be happy about this month.    

mrspace - Wow, that was great that the doctor got you in so quickly!  I'm so sorry you're feeling so terrible, so hopefully he'll provide you with a lot of good advice and be able to help get you back on track.  Good luck!  :)

pyar - So sorry things are so uncertain for you, but hopefully you'll get in with the new clinic and get some answers soon.

Guesito - Good luck with your transfer tomorrow!  You will be in our prayers.  I hope it all goes smoothly.  

rachjas - That's great you get a discount on some of your meds.  Every little bit helps!  How exciting that your transfer is only about a month away.  Keep us posted on your progress.  :)  

hannah - We'll all hope that you do get the join the BFP list this cycle!  If not, it's at least good news that your adoption plans are in the works.  Good luck to you.

dnikki - So sorry about your pain, I hope you feel better.  Enjoy your massage today!
Hello ladies - I finally posted pics of Hayden (our little girl) taken last week.  We all seem to be in pretty good spirits this week.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for BFPs and hope you all will join us soon!  This preggers thing is fun.
Okay, time to update.

My appt was at 11am, it is now 2:45pm and I just got back not too long ago. He was SO thorough!  So this is what we know now:

I DO have PCOS.  Badly in fact.  My ovaries are almost 4 times the normal size.  Looking at the u/s screen they looked close to the same size as my uterus. They had TONS of cysts.  A rediculous amount the the DR was kind of dumbfounded.  

After 3 weeks of AF (heavy, lots of clots) my lining should be thin.  It's at 13mm!!!!  What!?  In the words of Nikki:  How is that even possible?  He's concerned about that.  

Bigger news.  He found polyps (sp) in my uterus.  Several.  He also found on behind my cervix.  He found another shady spot that he said could be either a sac (unlikely), a tumor, and enlarged polyp, or a clot waiting to fall.  He kind of said he thinks it's a tumor or big polyp.  We'll see.  He did several biopsies, LOTS of bloodwork, and was awesome.  I go back June 1st.  

He's going to call me Saturday with some of my test results.  
Im very sorry to hear about all the issues... The positive side to it is that you caught it early and im sure everything will be ok.  Good Luck!
Mrspace - I am SO glad you are seeing a doctor who is going to really understand what is going on with you!!!  It sounds like a few different things that are all treatable - even if it takes a little while.  I know it may seem overwheming but you must be so relieved to finally see someone who is going to take an interest and get to the bottom of this. Best of luck and keep us up to date with your results!

Candie - Thanks for the comments on the pics!  I'm definitely growing and fast!  Happy Anniversary to you and dh for tomorrow!  Either way you will be celebrating and will have an awesome vacation.  Come on BFP - it would be so perfect!!

Guesito - Good luck good luck good luck!!!!  I look forward to hearing how everything goes tomorrow!  Hoping and praying for you.  

Mommyin10 - Of course I watched American Idol!!!  I meant to bring it up a couple of weeks ago so we could discuss.  What did you think?  I think Kris was really good but I would have loved to see Adam win.  He really wanted it and would have been over the moon.  I think they will both do well either way.  I can't believe they got KISS to perform!!!  That new HPT sounds awesome!  You can use that when you get your next BFP! :)

Pyar - My goodness!!  Cd63???  Poor you.  Come on AF!!!!!  Enough already.  Can you take anything to bring AF on?

Joyce - It sounds like you should keep your ex out of your and your kids life for good!  Good riddance I say.  You will have lots of love and company from your babies and when the time is right you will find someone who is right for you and your family.  A week today and you will have your little guy in your arms!  Brandon is a great name.

Luvkayln - Happy 9 weeks!!!  Woo hoo! 10 weeks is a good time to start taking pics.  I didn't actually take any pics until 19 weeks.  I can totally relate to not feeling ready for a pic.  When I was on partial bedrest for 7 weeks I thought about taking pics but I was in my PJs and so tired all the time!  I just couldn't do it :)  I am hoping to do some more shopping this weekend!  My sister is having a shower for my on July 12 so I need to register and I also want to buy Jake's furniture.  I'm getting a ton of stuff from my sister which is awesome.  So much to do!!!

Arlotheslug - Ugh!  The heartbreak from this whole adoption seems like it could have been avoided.  I don't blame you for feeling angry - and powerless.  It is just so terrible for you and your dh. I hope the birth mom was at least apologetic.  I don't know if you have talked about it but will you try the adoption route again?  Or just wait for your second opinion from an RE?  Apologies are absolutely not necessary.  I am just glad you are updating us and I want you both to be ok.  

Well, I had a very nice day.  We have a mini heat wave in Toronto - It's feels like 90 degrees right now.  I am loving it.  I worked from home and met a friend for lunch and ate on a patio for the first time this year.  So nice!  I am feeling super tired though...I guess this is a taste of how the summer heat will affect me!  Honey is feeling it too poor girl.  Other than that not much new.  Just growing bigger by the day! :)

SSBD to all of my ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey
guesito-  Thanks for the kind words.  While I'm worried about uterine or cervical cancer, you're absolutely right.  We're catching it (whatever IT is) and we can go from there.  Although, dh and I had a long talk this afternoon. If it is cancer, I want a hysterectomy.  You don't mess with cancer and, my life is more important than having my own baby.  There are many babies out there who need loving homes.  It'll all work out.  I'm just happy that we're getting answers.

I wasn't trying to be a downer with all my bad news.  I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it all.  :)
Mrspace: I agree! I'm glad you found a doctor who will take your situation seriously & get to the bottom of your issues. I know it's hard to hear about "what might be", but you're now in good hands & will be well taken care of :)

Candie: Woo-Hoo! 1dpo =) I'm hoping you are celebrating a BFP on your cruise!!! Happy anniversary tomorrow!!!

Kaylee: Hayden is a beautiful name! I love it :)

Stacey: I can't believe we didn't discuss A.I.! I agree, I wanted Adam to win, but it probably worked out for the best because Kris will do better with A.I.'s help & Adam will to better without it :) It was a good show last night! I'm gonna go check out your belly pics!

Guesito: I love the way you worded that =) We'll all be hoping you can keep your little frosties warm for the next 9 months =) Best wishes tomorrow!
hello all

quick update been so busy looking for jobs after both being laid off :(

still no af forgot to test with fmu but i will over next couple of days not stressing what will be will be

lots of love to all xx

mrspace hope your ok :) x
Don't worry you didn't come across as a downer. We are all here to help each other and make it together. We are here for you!!
Guesito: Good luck to you today!! ...I am praying everything goes as it should!!

Stacey: great belly pics!! you look great! Sep is just a few weeks away!! by then I should be done with my Lupron monthly shots and start my countdown to AF!! Your baby shower is on my B-day ;o) I will turn 31...OMG! ...Well, actually I am 30 turning 29! ha ha...that's what I say when people ask my age ;o) ... !!

MrSpace: I am sorry for all the issues, but is good you have a doctor that is doing all that it is needed to find out what is going on with you!! How are the puppies doing? any new pic?

Mommyin09: I am sorry you will have some $ taken away from your salary, but like Candie said, is better one day than 2 days or even a week or more! I am happy you are on your countdown for AF...It is a strange feeling not to TTC....but all will be good, you will see how this new plan will help you conceive a sticky BFP!! about the test, have you seen it? I will look for it next time I go to walgreens.

Luvkayln: Congrats on your 9 weeks! ...I miss talking to all of you and reading your posts...I am still busy, but is just another week and it will all be done!! although this next week will be the worse...I am working from 7am to 6pm almost every day, so I am exhausted. Can't wait for your belly pics!!

Candie: Hey! It is friday! ...Congrats on your 2dpo!! I am praying hard, your vacations turns in to a celebrating vacation when you get your BFP! I can relate to the pain issues...my best advice...not necessarily doctors approved, although he knew I would do this and wouldn't say I shouldn't....anyway, as soon as I felt like AF was going to show, although I hadn't even spoted, I would take 2 aleve pills and then when I would start AF, and if past atleast 4 hours from the first dose, I would take another aleve pill, this would make it better for me, sometimes after 8 or 12 hours I would need a 4th pill, but almost every time 3 would be enough for me. Also, another suggestion from doctors is to take a pain killers for a few days before AF should arrive. Hope you can figure out what is best for you to control a little the awful pain associated with endo!

Hannah: it is good you are not stressing and SO true, what will be, will be! hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

Arlotheslug: I am so sorry my friend. Just know that when a door closes another one will be open, and when we fill like there are no doors left, we go and get some wood, and we build the door to be open. We just have to keep trying, and beleiving that some day our dream will come true. I am keeping you in my prayers. you know I am here for you.

Update on my surgery - I still need 2 more blood donors, I am working on that, I just haven't made the calls...my pre-op appt is schedule now for June 1st. BTW for you that are thinking of having a LAP done, they usually don't ask for blood donors for this type of surgery, but since mine can turn in to a big one and open, and I've had issues with my Hemoglobine levels, that's why my doc is making me get 2 units prepared for me just in case, is more of a precaution. Back in Feb, when I had my first LAP, I didn't have to this... don't think this will happen to you.

Happy weekend to everyone....COME ON BFPs!!

Arlotheslug:  We are all hoping & praying for you & dh!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 37 weeks & It's a boy!!! =) C-section 5/28!
Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Monday!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 20 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 9 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (4dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

Guesito:  FET TODAY!!!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Rachjas:  CD5 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD8
dnikki:  CD9
jmh2005:  CD19
Mrspace:  CD22

Candie:  2dpo! :)
Hannah:  15dpo! (adoption appt Wednesday)
Guesito:  Thinking of you today!!!  Best wishes & update asap =)

Stacey:  Happy 25 weeks!!! =)  I can't wait to see your little one after Monday's appt!  I'm sure he's growing so big.  You belly pics are just amazing!  It's good that you post them 'cause I think we kind of forget that your belly is growing so big since we can't see you! =)  Thanks for sharing & I cannot wait til I'm posting pics of my own!

dnikki:  How's the job hunt going?  I'm thinking of you & I believe something good will come to you!  Be patient & stay positive =)

Keyan:  I love your comments to Arlotheslug ;)  Just one week to go with your crazy schedule!  Thank God!  You've been working so hard!  I told you before, but if I could somehow donate blood, you know I would.  I wish you lived closer ;)  I'm sure you'll get everything taken care of & then it will just be a precaution & the donated blood won't be needed ;)  That's my hope for you.  Yes, as far as our budget crisis, I am very happy to take a day off per month.  Heck, I'd be happy with two days off! haha!  My time is much more valuable sometimes, you know?  Anyway, this is just a band-aid over the problem, so it's said that things will get worse before they get better.  I'm sure I'll be okay, though ;)  Yes, my countdown has begun & I expect AF next week!!!  I'm so happy & so excited =)  No, I haven't seen the test either, but I will look, too.  Do you have a 3-day weekend?

luvkayln:  So, your next u/s is Tuesday! That's going to be so exciting to see how much your little guy/gal has grown =)  You'll have to update asap!  Will you be working all weekend?

Hannah:  I'm glad you're keeping positive & we'll see what happens!!!  SSBD =)

Candie:  Have a wonderful long weekend! =)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! =)
Thanks for all your notes they made so happy!!!...FET went great! only 2 out of 3 survived the thaw, transfered 1 grade A and 1 grade B. Resting in bed. =) strictly enforced by dh...lol
guesito- Yes, stay in bed!!! Sticky, sticky baby dust!

ALL- I got my meds. today! At first the representative told me $1800 max. After the claim with thru with my insurance.... my cost was $300. I assumed that when my insurance says they do not cover IVF... that it would include the meds. Apparently, I have really good meds. coverage. The only things they didn't cover was the progesteron and lupron. Funny thing is, those 2 were the ones the rep. thought that they would cover.

Guesito: Yay! I'm so happy that your FET went well & you're home resting! =) I'm glad dh will be taking good care of you! Take care & best wishes =)

Rachjas: That's great news & how exciting to have your meds ready & waiting! :) I have a separate prescription insurance that I think will cover most meds, as well. We'll see! You're right, I would have thought at least the progesterone would be covered :) Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the sweet note... I'm already bored in bed but have the Bed Patrol here (Hubby) lol....

Was a bit upset when I was told one of the embies didnt make it...But Have lots of hope my Doc said that my embryos where very high quality and more than 120m cells he sais I should have no problem getting a BFP...  But only the one above knows  =)
hey all cd 1 :( but doc is moving quicker to get me to the specialist me and dan r giving up trying and failing were ging to get fixed and then try so we wont fail :) what will be will be :)

i will still be monitoring doc thinks its good to give my secialist when i go in the mean time i have to find a big bro or sis for when i do get pg lol crnt wait for the adpotion interveiw will be back after i have eat to give u feedback from my scan ( cuz i dont understand and reply to everyone :) xx

Good luck hope everything goes well!! xoxoxo
So here is my scan notes ...... from 13.03.09
i can not make sence of it so wondered if any one can ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TA SCAN OF PELVIS (LMP=2 WEEKS AGO) clinical history  : irregular periods Been trying for baby 2 years

Anverted uterus AP diameter =3cm

The endometrium is regular in outline and measures 12mm thickness at the fundus (apparantly normal if af is due it wernt ??)

both ovaries contain several cysts around the periohery(pcos) measuring no more than womm in maximum diameter

RIGHT OVARY measures 28mm x 22mm x 39 mm volume = 13cc
LEFT OVARY meausures 41 mm x 35mm x 19 mm volume = 15cc
no free fluid seen

they have booked a scan in 2 weeks more blood work in 21 days as cd1 today and another scan next week then after that a meeting to transfer me to a specialist
and thats all i no any help would be great no clue about any of it lol

Guesito:i hope your babys are getting snug :) and thanks x

Candie:Happy Anniversary!!

Luvkayln:How exited are you for tue!!!!!!! wow x

Stacey:Happy 25 weeks !!!

Dnikki:you still looking for a job i no the feeling lol XX

Mommyin10:how are you u exited to go on with ivf ??

Mrspace:hunni how are you ?? Hope your ok :)

Pyar:Hope your ok and which has arrived :)

---------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx Baby Dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------
Thanks for that sweet comment!!!!

And just like you im totally confused abour your dr's findings. Very comfusing! I would try to get more clarification from your Dr. If that doesn't help I would get a 2nd opinion. Never hurts.. Hope you get clear answers..Take care sweetie
Hey ladies! I'm SO exhausted! I just didn't check in yesterday so I wanted to say HI and let you all know i'm thinking of you! :) I just skimmed over the posts, but I will go back later and get fully caught up!

Mommyin10- I actually have 2 weddings tomorrow, but they're both early, thank goodness! And then I'm off on Sunday, work Monday and just a half day on Tuesday b/c of my appointment, which I'm super excited about! :) I have next weekend off, so that'll be nice! Then I'll finally have time to deep clean this house b/c it needs it! And I can clean Autumn's cage! It's been a couple weeks, but she knows her mommy is tired! haha!! :)

Sorry to make this so short! If I don't check in tomorrow, I'll definately check in on Sunday and get caught up with everyone! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!! :)
hey ladies- long time no talk to.  wow lots going on.

luvkayln- congrats.  you are moving right along and quickly approaching 2nd trimester.

mommyin10- so exciting that IVF could be soon.

arlo- i am so sorry.  i agree with you that was a poor decision on her behalf.  the adoption system should be changed because its awful that they can change their minds so late in the game.

well ladies mr. jaedyn is 14 weeks old.  he is now having a tablespoon of cereal in his bedtime bubba and he sleeping in her crib.  he slpees almost straight through the night.  he does huge smiles, little baby laughs and loves yelling AAAHHHHHH.  he does lots of baby babble too.  he is growing way to fast.  he is getting chubby.  hes going to be a short chunky monkey.

stacey and jyoce congrats to you both for being close to the end, especially you joyce, next week huh?
Guesito:  Yes, I can imagine how you felt being told that one embie didn't make it ;( but that's great that your two little troopers are such great quality!!!  I have very high hopes for you =)  Can I ask, when you did your retrieval months ago, were you awake during the procedure?  How long did it take & how long were you on bedrest or off work afterwards?  How about the transfer, how long does that take?  I can imagine it's faster than the retrieval, but I'm really not sure.  How long does the doctor recommend that you take it easy afterwards?  Okay, enough questions! =)  Get some rest!

Hannah:  Yeah, I'm not sure of your doctor's findings either.  It just looks like observations, but no diagnosis (except for the cysts), but who am I to make sense of it all?!  =)  That's great that you're going back in a couple weeks.  It sounds like you'll be getting more personal care, which is great!

Leighanne:  Thanks :)  Good to hear from you & it's great to hear how Jaedyn's doing!  Sounds like he is growing fast! ;)  I hope you get a long weekend at home with him!

luvkayln:  I can imagine you're going crazy, not having cleaned in a while! Haha! =)  I'm glad Autumn's being a patient girl ;)  That's great that you have Sunday off & next weekend.  I can't wait to hear all about your appt on Tuesday!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!!!
Ok here's a complete rundown of a usual IVF protocol...

Once you have are stimulated enough to where they have good size eggs you go in for retreival, For the retrieval you are put to sleep and it takes about 15-30 minutes,Its a very comfortable procedure although you wake up with your ovaries sored which lasts a couple of days. Not bad at all, They then go to collect the sperm the same day, Your DH can produce it at the clinic where they have a quiet private room or if he doesn't feel comfortable (Like my hubby) Then you can bring it with you but it has to be in the RE's office within 30-60 minutes of him producing it.  The sperm is then washed and eggs are fertilized the same day. You can request ICSI which gives you a better chance because  they inject the sperm directly in the egg. So after the embryologist monitors the embryos for about 24 hrs they will call you to notify you how many fertilized and the quality...You will then most like have the Transfer about 48 hours after that.. Which is a total of 3 days past retrieval...You will arrive at your appointment time with a full bladder you will take a Valium 30 minutes prior to your procedure to calm you  down... you and dh will then decide how many to put back in, once you sign choosing how many embryos you want back you will then be asked to change into a robe with nothing waist down. You will then be directed to the room where within 10 minutes your embryos will be transfered, This procedure is super comfortable.. Just like a pap smear, Once the embryos are in,  they will change your bed position (Legs up) for about 20 minutes and then  You will then be asked to empty your bladder and emphasize." They are not going to fall off" Then send you on your way home to rest about 2-3 days. My nurse asked me to stay in bed 2 days and on the 3rd day she said movies and lunch but still take it easy no walking, no mall on the 3rd day either... All depends on your Dr.   You will leave the office with your Beta date and full of hopes and dreams =)

If you have any more questions I will be more than happy to help out! =) Good luck!
Forgot to answer your other question...

I work out of my house so I take all the time I feel necessary. But I would say you should be able to return to work like 4 days past your transfer just very light duty and lots of sitting and breaks.
ladies i think i am having a breakdown.  im not sure if its because i am already missing being pregnant or just feel like its something that i want to do but all i have been thinking about is being a surrogate.  i was lucky enough to be able to carry a baby to full term.  i never had trouble getting pregnant, just staying pregnant and i feel that now my body has done it and knows what to do.  i know that i dont want another of my own right now or next year or maybe even at all but i feel that if i have the ability i should think about helping someone else.  Do you think i could be having the last of my baby blues?  tell me what you think?
I cannot believe the amount of life changes on this board.  The women of strength are surely being tested.  Grrr :(

Arlothslug: I hope you are doing OK.  I can't imagine what you are going through, and your posts are so brief as if to shield us and you from emotion.  Do what you need to, but I hope you pop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.  Good luck on the secondary opinion.  My boss's parents adopted when they couldn't conceive for 5 years and then found themselves pregnant before the proceedings were done.  :)  I hope you have a lot of fun (and maybe get a little hammered this weekend? ;)

Joyce: I feel for you.  My father left my mother while she was pregnant with me.  He stayed involved in my life, but my mom describes the time as petrifying.  She had no idea how to do it on her own.  Then, when I came, she says she just knew she was going to be fine and going to love every minute of having her daughter.  It could just be mom-speak, but I like to think it's true...  You are going to be a great, strong, independent mother!

mommyin09: I am SO excited for your IVF journey.  I can't wait to hear all about how it goes.  My manager's manager did IVF after 2 years of TTC and 9 months later they have Olivia!  She's gorgeous!  I know you'll post often.  :)

luvkayln: how are you feeling?  You are hitting the point where I was sick, sick, sick.  It's much better now, but the fatigue never went away.

I officially hate the scale and I kicked it the other day.  I've gained 15 lbs in 20 weeks.  My doctor is very happy - he describes the weight gain as "going up beautifully."  I just glared at him and he looked away and started tapping notes.  The hubby chuckled.

NOT funny.
I'm no expert, but I really think you should give it some more time.  Who knows what the hormone waves you are experiencing are doing to your emotions.  

My personal opinion is that being a surrogate, while a very noble act to do, is something that would be very difficult.  I really think it takes a special kind of person to personally experience pregnancy and then give the baby away.  One thing is clear: it sounds like you are *loving* being a mother.  And I'm sure you're fabulous at it by how you describe your son!

Weigh carefully if you are missing feeling the baby move inside you and bonding with this new life growing in your belly, or if you really want to care for a child for a time, for another couple.

We know already of one woman on this board who has had the adoptive mother have a change of heart.  It causes a lot of pain.  I don't want you to go through this if you are not the kind of person who can cleanly detach...

Arlo: I don't say any of this to minimize your pain.  I think what you are going through is awful and unfair!  I hate it.  It's just that now actually going through a pregnancy on my own, it is unbelievable the amount of love, gratitude and responsibility I feel towards this person I have never met.  I am saying that I can understand that this situation happens...

Leighanne - all the best to you no matter what you decide.  Pinch the chubby cheeks of your "chunky monkey" :) :)

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 38 weeks & It's a boy!!! =) C-section 5/28!
Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Monday!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (5dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD2
Rachjas:  CD6 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD9
dnikki:  CD10
jmh2005:  CD20
Mrspace:  CD23

Guesito:  1dpt!!!
Candie:  3dpo!

Guesito:  Thanks for all the info! =)  It's good to know how long I should be off work afterwards.  I sit all day, so that part isn't a problem! haha!  I'll ask more questions of you & Stacey as they come.  I'm glad you're resting comfortably!

leighanne:  I agree with Kaylee.  It is a noble & wonderful idea, but would take A LOT of thinking about first.  I honestly don't think I could do it, but applaud you for considering it.

Kaylee:  Thank you! =)  I am excited, too & yes, I will most definitely post often! =)  Your post cracked me up about your doctor & your weight!  Hang in there!!!  It's all for the good of your little one =)

Joyce:  Wow, so close!!!  Happy 38 weeks & take it easy! =)
Ok get this.... DH got me an air horn just in case I needed water, bathroom or anything and every time I make it go off everybody is running to my room just cracking up..
Haha!!!  I love that =)
Having twinges and little bit of pain after I pee.... Any inputs... Im 1 dpt
kaylee and mommy- thank you.  im not doing it or have anyone in mind.  it was just something i was thinking of and i feel that it very well could be the hormones almost leaving my body.  i just would love to have the strength to do it and helo someone.  i know that even the thought of it makes me a great person.  

kaylee- i try to be the bets mom possible.  I love my little guy to death.  he is the best thing ever.  you will love your lil one just as much. dont worry about the weight gain.  thats not alot at all.  it starts to slow down in the end anyways.  and you will probably take alot of it off right after having the baby and then the weeks after alot comes off when you are running around caring for the little one all day.
mommyin10- Yes, it's great to have the meds. already here. I am going to call my clinic and see if they can get me in.  I have never done injects. before, so at my IVF meeting they said that I could call and come in for a little more practice. They also said if I bring everything in with me that they would put it all in baggies for me! I love to be organized! I got my schedule in the the mail yesterday. I no longer have to go in on CD 21. Since I am on BCP, I will not O. I will just automactically start Lupron. If you want you can update me starting Lurpon on 6/2!

guesito- So, I told DH about your air horn... I don't think he's going to go for that one.... hmm
kaylee... thank you for the vote of confidence.. i know i will be fine, as i have raised my other children pretty much on my own. and i just seem to do better for myself and my children when i am alone versus when i am with someone.. but i really thought that bf was IT.. and once again i was sorely wrong.  i think what really upset me the most was when he made the instance that he got mad at my daughter and threw a cup at her, which bounced off her chest and cut her lip (it had looked like she had a cleft lip, it cut her so bad) into a accident and i believed him... and then the day he left he told her that she got everything that she deserved... which clearly tells me that he had WANTED to hurt her... scares me about the choices i make, and makes me wonder how to see through people who are fake. he came on this website (MIRob) and was stalking me for awhile... leaving comments, and sending messages and notes trying to accuse me of being a "baby stealer"... and because i didnt contact him to let him know that the baby is a boy... well last i had known he wanted to sign off rights and HE left ME... so i dont really think that i have a obligation to inform him of anything.. i dont know where he is and with all of the abuse and stuff, dont really want to know. also when we first got together, i had found some "adult movies" on his computer (he networked our systems) that completely shocked me, but he explained it away that he didnt know they were there that he had let a friend use his system... but these movies consisted of pedifile activities and completely shocked me... they still to this day give me nightmares. especially when it has to do with minors from 3-13... it was sick.  and i truly am thinking now that he KNEW they were there and was upset when i found them... i think he moved them but didnt completely remove them.... how could i have possibly put my children in a situation like that... thank god my kids KNOW that if anyone were to try anything like that to tell me immediately.  

anyhow... thanks all for the support and i will post update and pics of baby as soon as i get home on the 31st.... hugs, luv and ssbd to you all
That's because he knows you will drive him crazy... My DH already hid it from me lol.

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Tomorrow!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (6dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD2
Rachjas:  CD6 (starting Lupron 6/2!)
Lina:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11
jmh2005:  CD21
Mrspace:  CD24

Guesito:  2dpt!
Candie:  4dpo!
Guesito:  That's funny that he hid it!!!  I'm gonna mention the airhorn idea to my dh & see what he says...  I bet I'll get a big "yeah, right!" Haha =)

Rachjas:  That's great that your clinic will organize everything for you!  I'm like that, too, needing to be organized & I'm sure that will help a lot.  June 2 is not too far away :)
mommyin10 i am cd 3:) and have my apt wed i am so exited :)
Oops!  Looks like I skipped over you & rachjas.  I will adjust it tomorrow.  Good luck with your appt on Wednesday!!! =)
guesito - Well, it was worth a shot! How are you feeling? When is your beta?

mommyin10- Your fine. I don't know how you keep up with us all anyway. I am not really worried about my CD anymore. More anxious about June 2. And, you got that up there! You're right, it's right around the corner.
Guesito- I can't remember how many dpiui I was before I first starting noticing that, but it definately happened sometime early in my 2ww. Also, it was like I was peeing WAY more often too, and that was when I was still on vacation so it started happening before 6 dpo, b/c I returned home on 6 dpo and I had been doing that for a few days. Good luck!! :)

Joyce- Wow, how terrible about your ex! I don't even know what to say, but it sounds like you definately made the right choice by not being with him!! We're all thinking about you, and praying for a safe surgery and recovery! I can't wait to see pics! :)

Stacey- Your new belly pics are absolutely adorable!! It makes me think of my belly when I was pregnant with Kayln! Hope you had fun doing more shopping this weekend!! :)

Mommyin10- I finally got some cleaning in yesterday! :) Poor Autumn still needs to be patient though! I didn't get to her yesterday, but her cage isn't that bad! Plus, now that its warm out, we can just take her cage out and spray it off with the hose instead of trying to do it in the kitchen sink. Her cage is huge! :) So I'm so excited for my u/s tomorrow! I can't wait to see how much the baby  has grown, and I'm anxious to see if it'll look like a baby! Haha!! I was looking at Kayln's 10 week u/s pics, and she was adorable, so I'm excited to see how this baby will look! :) How was your weekend? Are you off today? I'm not, :(.... But I only have a half day tomorrow, and yay, the whole weekend next weekend! :) Ok, it's only Mon, and I'm already ready for the weekend again!? lol ;)

Candie- Hope you had a great Anniversary weekend/Memorial Day weekend with dh! :)

Well, better eat some breakfast and then get ready for work! I have a feeling that it's going to be a very slow day, but who knows! :) It's already raining, and it actually started pouring down rain yesterday while Sean was doing the brakes on the car! Thankfully  he was almost done when it started! :) I'll check in later, everyone enjoy their Memorial Day! :)

Good Morning everyone!!!

Woke up super Nauseous!!! So tempted to test but I know its pretty early. I just feel so nauseous, peeing a lot, and Cream discharge.. TMI sorry :)

Im just s afraid its my mind playing games or the PIO Shots...

Happy Memorial day!!!
How early can you test after IVF transfer?  That's how I felt at 10 dpo and caved in and tested!  Good luck to you!!
There's no telling however you should get an accurate answer past day 9 after  transfer. A buddy of mine here tested 4dpt and got a BFP. Im only 3dpt I don't get it!!! Im starving, Nauseous,Tired and bbs starting to feel tender... =)
Guesito- Wow, those are all great symptoms!! You didn't take a hcg trigger shot, did you? Try to hold off on testing, but if you do test and it's + then you know it's for sure +!! :) Do you think you'll test before your scheduled beta? I'm excited that you're having all these symptoms! You know what, I started feeling some things, not nauseated at all until I was 6 weeks, but definately tired, peeing more, tender bbs... I hope, I hope, I hope this is it for you!!! :)

Stacey- How'd your u/s go today? I'm ready to see more pics of Jake! :) Do you think you'll do a 3-D u/s? I think those are so neat!!

Mommyin10- Where are you today? :) I realized I skipped your question about when we think we'll find out the sex of the baby. Tomorrow is my last u/s at my RE's office, and then my first appt. with my OB is June 9th, only 2 more weeks, :) so I'll find out more info then. But their equiqment is so great, and I think I'll go there every 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll find out in the beginning of July, but either way, it'll be sometime in July, which is awesome! :) Hope you enjoyed your day! I assumed you had the day off, I ended up leaving work early, only 30 min. though. I'm excited for tomorrow! I hope everything is still OK!

Hannah- What will happen at your appt. on Wed? Are you still going through IVF, and also trying to adopt? Did you ever have that meeting to see if you guys qualified? Sorry if you've already explained all this, I've been so tired lately and out of the loop! :)

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 9 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (7dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation tomorrow!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD3
Rachjas:  CD7 (starting Lupron 6/2!)
Lina:  CD11
dnikki:  CD12
jmh2005:  CD22
Mrspace:  CD25

Guesito:  3dpt!
Candie:  5dpo!

Mommyin10- Hope you don't mind my updating our list today! I figured you're having a really, really busy day or a super relaxing one! :) Talk to ya soon!!
No Trigger shot.... And yes I was a good girl and I didn't POAS today. I'm so scared! Told hubby I would test anytime.. He was ok with it...We will see how long I will hold of....Wow Its funny how addicting those Preg Tests are =)
Guesito- Oh, very addicting, I know! :) Try to hold off at least for a few more days and try testing then! I say though that if you're already feeling symptoms, and they are true pregnancy symptoms, then it should show up pretty quickly! :) I just don't want you to test, and get a false negative and it get you bummed out! It's depressing seeing those -'s, as we all know, so try to hold off as long as you can so you can get your + and be happy! :) We're all rootin' for you!!! :)
Luluvksyln i am cd4 today lol just fort i would let u no:)
and wed is our adoption interveiw were we will meet a social worker who will grill us they sed we should pass with flying colours
i carnt do ivf at the moment as they have found all this stuff out my lining is thick and have cycts so we are having a break but monitoring our cycles for my specialist (not going on bc though) were going to focus on the adoption while going through all my tests and when they finally get me to my specialist may start treatment but they will try simple things 1st like metaformin clodim etc(even though i dont no what they would do for me as i o regular)
so wednesday we will be filling in forms and chatting i am so exited
in 2 weeks i have a smear (for cancer) nothing suspicious just routine i hope.
3 weeks nasty blood tests 2 of them 3 weeks write the letter to the specialist and next week sometime a scan to check my lining and cysts i am a very busy lady lol
so with me and dan both being laid of i am having interveiws he has a job but its nights so he will do it for now but has to get a day job as he is a boxer and he trains 4 nights a weeks and fighting season is soon plus i literally will not see him all week :( and that isnt possible all the time we have been together we have spent 1 night apart actually since the night we met it was 2 nights apart :(
im hearing of a job i really want tomoro so wish me luck:)
how exited though am i for you tomoro=your scan your baby will be so clear now i couldnt be more happy for you hun ur dream is actually happning again :)
and kayln i reckon will have a sister just a hunch :)