Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*********************************************************************
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 37 weeks!!! It's a boy!!! =)
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 19 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 8 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, progesterone tomorrow, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Mareski:  CD4 (consultation tomorrow)
dnikki:  CD4
Candie: CD9
jmh2005:  CD14
Mrspace:  CD17
Lina:  CD29

Rachjas: 9dpo!
Hannah:  10dpo! (+opk!?)
***********************************************

Okay, so now I'm completely excited to move forward with IVF.  I spoke to my RE's office today & here's the plan.  I'll go in on CD3 for bloodwork & I'll start my bcp's then.  We'll submit our application for the program which allows 3 fresh/3frozen transfers that day & will know if we're accepted within a couple of days.  There's a chance they won't accept me because of my small uterus, thinking it's more of a gamble for them, but my RE has written a letter also explaining why I'm a good candidate ;)  If I'm not accepted, then we still move forward, but we'd just be paying for each IVF cycle, rather than the plan that combines 6 transfers. The only reason we wouldn't move forward with IVF this next cycle is if my blood test results aren't good, meaning my egg reserve is too low.  So, at this point, it looks like we're moving forward & although I still haven't gotten a +opk yet, we're not going to try this cycle.  I still worry about my thin lining & possibly having another m/c because of it, so we'll just wait til CD3 and move forward ;)  I'm excited!

Luvkayln:  I hope you had a great time at the wedding!  I'm sure you did ;)  Yes, I'm glad dh went with me, too, because even when I left our appt, I wasn't sold on IVF.  I was more bummed out that "my plan" wasn't going forward!  Haha!  And also, taking in all the info we were given.  So, when we left our appt, it was good to hear dh's good reasoning & then digest all the info we were given & yes, this is our best option, so we're happy about it.  

Hannah:  I commented on the question you posted, but a +opk at 10dpo could be a BFP...  unless you're O'ing much later than you thought...  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!  Update us asap & Happy Belated b-day.  I hope you had a great time! :)

dnikki:  How was your u/s yesterday?
mommyin10 i doubt i would o twice lol i will bd just in case anyway but i am so confused lol i hope its good but opks always mess you around dnt they x
ooops....I posted on the old thread.....

Wow....I am finally getting caught up and have time to respond to everyone!  Last week got a bit crazy at work.  Since I only have 3 months left, they have decided to take me off all my current projects and put me on a "special project" for the next 2.5 months.  So I was in meetings for almost the whole day Friday!  Then I made a last minute decision to go see my sister yesterday and stay over for the night.  It was nice.  We went for dinner and I got to spend time with my nephew Alexander (almost 2yrs now!) and my fur-nephew Chase (yellow lab).  Thanks so much for the 24 week notes!!  I am really happy to get to this point.  I celebrated yesterday by buying a couple of sleepers for Jake...and my sister gave me a whole bag of baby clothes!  I'm starting to get excited.  Ok...now for the important stuff:

Mommyin09 - Goodness...what a rollercoaster ride for you!  I was not expecting this out of your consultation either.  But the thought of reducing just sounds awful.  If this is the safest way to get you your healthy baby then go for it.  You know I am obviously a fan of IVF and it really really works for so many.  You are a great candidate because you already got pregnant on your own and this will take care of your lining issues.  I wish there was a simpler and cheaper way for you but once you get your BFP you won't even think about the money. (Is the insurance group application to cover some of the costs??) And more importantly, you have the best chance of not having another m/c and bringing home that healthy baby - better for you and for baby!  I really hope you can start on your next CD3!!!  It sounds like you have wrapped your head around it and you really just need to get this plan finalized.  I hear you about getting frustrated when plans change because there is so much you are managing between the physical, emotional and other ttc options...not to mention dh.  And I think you should definitely try on your own this cycle...and take the progesterone right away!  Really take it easy over the tww and let the little guy implant really good!!  I am just so hopeful for you and I have this really good feeling for you.  It's going to happen soon...maybe not next month or the next month... but very soon my friend!!  (of course I am going to rub Jake raw for this cycle!!!)  And of course I am more than happy to answer any questions about IVF for you and Rachjas!!!  Ask away...anything!!!  As Luvkayln said your first cycle is bcp so it really takes 2 cycles to get through the first IVF retrieval and transfer.  it would be great if you could get started.

Luvkayln - Happy belated 8 weeks!!!  I remember getting to 8 weeks and it sounded so much further along than 6 weeks! :)  You are moving along so nicely!  I remember I bought my first maternity clothes at 9 weeks and I really needed them!!!  Glad you had a nice shopping trip and I look forward to what your creative little self is putting together for July 4 for Kayln!

Dnikki - How did your u/s go?

Hannah - Happy belated birthday!!  Interesting about opk test...when in doubt bd!!

Guesito - So sorry about your friend :(  She is lucky to have you because you completely understand what she is going through.  I hope she gets her BFP again real soon so you can both be pregnant together!  I am so so excited for your FET!!!

Candie - Hope the weather was nice and Nittany had a great time at the dog walk!  And for a great cause.  What testing are you going through now?  Still blood or are you having u/s too?  Are you counting down the days until your cruise??

Arlotheslug - What's going on with you??  Are you getting ready for the adoption!?!

Joyce - Congrats on the little boy! At least you know 100%.  Have you thought of a name??

Mrspace - Glad you had a nice time with your sis and that the puppies are doing so well.

Keyan - How are you friend??  What's going on with your page??  Hope you are having a good weekend!

Ok....time to take care of my fur-baby!!!

It's a long weekend here so I have tomorrow off too.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone and SSBD!  
Stacey
Mommyin09 - We were posting at the same time except I was on the old thread! :)
I am really really excited for you.  Your RE sounds great and he is spending a lot of time with you and making sure you are doing the best for you and your baby.  Yay!!!  And since you are starting next cd3 I think holding off this cycle is the best thing.  Start preparing yourself now and it may not seem like it now but the time really will fly by.  I am bursting with excitement for you!!!  Send over your questions if you have some! :)  
Hannah:  No, I didn't think you would O twice, but remember your opks were confusing this cycle, so I was thinking maybe you didn't actually O back then...  Of course I'm hoping that's not true & that your +opk means a BFP =)  Good luck & let us know asap!!!

Stacey:  Thanks! =)  I know I wrote a book on our thread throughout this weekend, but now I'm totally satisfied with our plan of action!  I'm so excited that we can start on cd3 & yes, I'm sure time will fly because there will be so much involved.  I will definitely be asking you lots of questions! =)  How fun to spend the night with your sister!!!  I miss being able to do that more often.  That's so exciting, too, that you bought Jake a few sleepers & that your sister gave you baby clothes!  I know you were waiting til now to allow yourself to "celebrate" & I'm so, so happy for you!!!
P.S. The application process is for a program where we are guaranteed 3 fresh/3frozen transfers & if we don't get pregnant by the end, we receive 70% of our money back.  It's $19,000 (+meds, etc.) compared to one IVF attemp at $10,000 +meds, etc.  The program might not accept us because of my uterus, but my RE called today to tell me he's already written a letter to explain why I would be a good candidate ;)  So, we'll just hope we're accepted.  If not, we'll still go forward.  It'll just be more money in the long run if we have the need for more than one transfer.
mommyin09- Wow! I hope you are accepted to your program. That's a great deal. I think that you have a good chance with your RE backing you up! I will not do BCPs. Since my cycles tend to be 'normal' they told me I wouldn't have to.  (This cycle, I O'd later so it is a little longer. I am expecting AF tmw!) I will call on CD 1,  CD 3 for b/w for ovarian reserve and baseline u/s to check for cysts. I have never had CD 3 bloodwork before. I guess due to my age. I hope that it's o.k. I don't need another thing to worry about. Then, on CD 21 I will go in for a Progesterone check. If all is good, I will start Lupron on CD 22. AF should arrive, RE said, a week or so later. Then, I will start stimming. When are you expecting AF? How long will you be on BCPs?
mommyin10
yeah true i remember but i still got a dark line like the on i have now 10 days ago and then it went faint for 3 days then nothing untul today so its confusing but like i say i will bd and not get my hopes up opks are unreliable at the best of times

and i hope you get on that scheme it sounds very good its all so much more expensive in america than england x
To: All
Just unloaded everything from the RV.. We had a great time!!! I don't know if you guys know but Im a dare devil who loves 4 wheelers, Dirt bikes and love riding. Anyhow we went camping and my butt is sored we rode all day yesterday. I sank my Dirt bike in a pond and god all muddy "You couldnt even see my face... Kids and DH laughed so hard!  It was a great because we got away didnt think about IVF,FET ect....We stayed up all night looking at the foxes,armadillos,Deers, and racoons eating our bread!

Back to reality now... Im feeling ok. Have a dr's appt for Blood work tomorrow. Friday is the day girls.. Please pray for my sanity and for a BFP. XOXOXXO
rachjas:  That's great that AF is expected tomorrow! How exciting, you are well on your way!!! =)  I'm still waiting for a +opk.  I'm guessing my cycle is delayed due to my m/c.  I usually O around cd15, and it's now cd19.  So, I've still got about 2 weeks to go ;)  I believe that once I start bcps, I'll be on them for 2 weeks.  I have everything written down, but not with me right now.  Well, I'm glad to have you leading the way.  Come on, AF! =)

Hannah:  I see.  Well, let's hope you log on with some good news tomorrow ;)
I can't believe your FET is this Friday!  I'm glad you had such a great time with your family this weekend & were able to get your mind away from ttc for even a short time.  Good luck tomorrow!!! =)
Wow...sounds like such an amazing time!  You are definitely a dare devil!!!  I'm a big chicken :)  Glad you were able to clear your mind and really enjoy some time with the family before your big week.  I will definitely pray for your BFP (and sanity!) over the next few weeks.  It will be tough but remember that stress is not good!  So really try to relax and keep your mind busy.  I know...easier said than done but I think it's very important.
Take care and good luck with your u/s!
I really hope you get accepted!  That would be great peace of mind for you guys!  It's sooo expensive isn't it??  But, definitely worth it.  So gald your RE is supporting you and going the extra mile to help.  It makes such a difference.  Come on +opk!!!  I am so excited for you to move on from this cycle!!

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (+opk today!)
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Progesterone test today, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Lina:  CD4
Mareski:  CD5 (consultation today)
dnikki:  CD5
Candie: CD10
jmh2005:  CD15
Mrspace:  CD18

Rachjas: 10dpo!
Hannah:  11dpo! (+opk!?)
Stacey:  Thanks!  Yes, it's definitely expensive, but well worth it =) And thanks for the plea for my +opk!  I got it this morning!  It's funny how my mind automatically went to ttc once I saw that smiley face - Haha! - but we'll hold off & since I won't be taking my progesterone, it won't be a long tww.

rachjas:  How are you doing?  I'm still holding out hope for a BFP for you, but if not, I'm excited for you to start IVF ;)  I guess all doctors are different 'cause my cycles are usually very regular, with the exception of this one.  It's been a little longer probably due to my m/c, but my RE still puts everyone on bcp's.   When I was on them for years before ttc, I was on loestrin, the lowest dose of estrogen, because it makes me sick... so, I'm sure it'll be a fun two weeks on bcp's! ;)

luvkayln:  How was the wedding?  You had a busy weekend, but I'm glad you have today off to recover! =)  Yay, I finally got my +opk!  It's a week late, but I guess that's expected, huh?  At least I know I'll O Tues or Wed. and then can count down to AF ;) Did you hear about the earthquake last night?  It wasn't centered too far away, so we felt it, but we're okay.  Last night was the season finale of Survivor & our "ritual" is to get take-out from our favorite Italian place while we watch the finale.  So, as soon as we got home, we were in the house maybe 5 minutes when it hit.  It was a 4.7, which is pretty strong when it's centered close by, so we all (including Carmelo) ran out into the front yard where all my neighbors were ;)  Everyone is okay.  It only lasted 15 seconds or so.  Poor Carmelo didn't know what was going on!  ;) So, your u/s is just a week away!  I'm so excited to see the progression in your baby's pics!!!

Candie:  How was your weekend & the parade?  How did Nittany do?  I'm sure he made lots of new friends ;)  I guess the better question is how did your arm do?!  I'm sure you had a great time!

Hannah:  Did you test this morning???

Guesito:  Best wishes for your appt today!  I hope all continues to go smooth for your FET this Friday! =)  We're all thinking of you!

Keyan:  How are you?  Have you contacted medhelp to see what's going on with your page?  I hope work has slowed down even a little bit for you.  Gosh, your lap is coming up pretty quick.  I'm thinking of you & hoping and praying that all goes well & your doctor is able to work his magic with the one procedure ;)

Mareski:  Good luck with your new RE today :)

Michelle:  How are you doing?  Hoping your test last week went well & you're progressing in your recovery ;)

Arlotheslug:  How have you been?  I'm always thinking of you & hoping you're doing well :)  Any updates on birth mom's appts & a due date?
Good morning everyone.

I had a rough but good weekend.  Saturday I woke up with incredible pain in my lower back.  It felt like my uterus and ovaries were being torn to shreds inside my body.  I was bleeding badly and had terrible clots.  I called the ER (from the bathroom lol) and they told me that it was a miscarriage and there was nothing they could do for me (they aren't too smart here in SW Iowa).  I told them it wasn't, and I went to the ER anyway.  They did a blood test.  All came back negative (duh).  Did a u/s which showed that I have more ovarian cysts than before.  I've had 25 on the left and 17 on the right for SEVERAL months.  Now I have more.  But they don't think it was a cyst bursting.  They said it's just AF and to deal with it.  So I went home.  DH came home with flowers for me.

My sis came up Thursday night (as most of you know) which was awesome.  Then she surprised us last night by coming up with her boyfriend to stay the night.  We had SO much fun.  They are still at my house sleeping at the moment.  They might stay for lunch, which will be great.  I don't get to see my sister very often so it's been a great weekend because of that.

The puppies are great.  They are getting big.  I'll have new photos to post tonight :)

mommyin10- Wow.  I'm so glad that you have such a great plan.  I don't understand half of it, lol, but I'm happy for you!  My fingers will be crossed!  I also really like the sound of that program.  Good luck dear!

stacey- How are you and little Jakey doing?  

luvkayln- How are you doing hun?  How's the little bean?  When is your next u/s?  Wow I am full of questions this morning!

dnikki- I miss you!!  How are you?

Okay, back to work.... blah!  I hate Mondays.
Hey you guys!! ....Hope everyone is doing good! I am sorry I haven't been around as much as I would like, but after June 3 things will be back to normal, I hope. Work is really busy and since I might probably have a stay at the hospital and a longer time to recover than what I had last time, I have to leave all my work done, plus we have a deadline too that is in June, but since I won't be around until I don't know when, I have to leave it done by June 2.

I did write to medhlep about my page, they didn't answer but today I was able to see it, maybe it is fixed, don't know. I am sorry I can't write individual messsages to everyone. I have to get back to work.

Guesito: Good luck on Friday!

Arlotheslug: How are you? how is the adoption going???? I am thinking about you!!

Mommyin09: I hope they do accept you, (for the IVF plan), when do you find out?

Hope everyone is doing good. Sorry so short ;o(
Oh my goodness, lots going on on here! :)

Mommyin10- Wow, I'm finally caught up with you!! Haha!! :) First of all, WOO HOO for your +OPK! Yay! I can imagine your mind goes straight to ttc when you see that smiley, but I'm so happy you're holding off! It worried me to think that if you were to be blessed again right away, I just couldn't help but think 'what if', and gosh, no one wants to see you go through another loss! It just would've been a risk, ya know? So that's wonderful that you're able to start on CD 3, which we now know for a fact will only be a couple weeks away... YAY!! :) I'm getting super excited for you! This is all really happening, I'm still shocked from it, but what an exciting journey you're about to be on! :) I really hope you get accepted for the 3 fresh/3 frozen cycles, b/c that would really save you a bunch of money, and how sweet of your RE to write a letter explaining why you would be a good candidate! You can tell he really cares! :) If you're not accepted, hopefully it will work on the first try, and you won't have to worry about coming up with more money for it. I'm convinced it'll happen the first try, it does for so many women, and this will definately be a sticky BFP b/c your lining is gonna be so nice and thick, your body won't know what to think! LOL ;) So let us know your IVF schedule, so we can be in the loop about where you are! :) I'm SO happy for you!! :) Yes, I've had a very busy weekend, but it was nice to get out and do things I wouldn't normally do, ya know? The reenactment of the Civil War was just awesome! I've never seen anything like that, and it was truely very neat to watch! I have been traumatized, b/c my mom made me use the porta-potty there! YUCK!!! Ever since I was a little girl, I've refused to use them, they just gross me out! But when you have a baby sitting right on your bladder, you do what you gotta do! LOL ;) But, never again...it was so gross! Anyways.... :), the wedding yesterday was a lot of fun! Lots of good food, and good cake! :) I allowed myself that b/c it's a wedding, and you HAVE to eat cake at a wedding! :) They had an open bar, so I really enjoyed my free water all day long! LOL ;) As soon as I got home, I passed right out! This weekend was a busy one, but it was a lot of fun and I have today to be lazy, and I'm really enjoying it! :) We didn't find any maternity clothes at any garagle sales, so we went to the mall and got 4 shirts. My mom of course had to buy them for me, and was upset b/c I only got 4! But I kept trying to tell her that this is my 3rd pregnancy, so I have a ton of maternity clothes sitting in Kayln's/new baby's room! :) I'm glad you got all your answers this weekend, and are anxious/excited to be moving forward to such a great plan! I can't wait until it all is happening, and at the end will be your sticky BFP!! ;)

Stacey- Awww... I'm so happy you are at your comfortable stage in this pregnancy that you went out and bought Jake some sleepers! Isn't that so fun!!? I love buying baby things! :) At the garage sales this weekend, my mom kept looking at little boy clothes, b/c for some reason we all feel like it's going to be a boy! :) I kept telling her to calm down, we'll know soon and then we can get things! LOL ;) Now you can really start getting Jake's room ready, and start getting all the things you need! Do you know when you'll have your baby shower yet? Those are a lot of fun! Have you thought of a theme for his room yet? I can imagine it may be harder for a little boy... we'll have to put together some ideas if you need help! :) That's so awesome you only have 3 months left at work, and then a whole year! I hope you enjoyed your weekend, and had a great time at your sisters house! I bet you got a lot of cute clothes from her! It was probably killing her not to give them to you until now! ;)

Hannah- I agree with Mommyin10 that since you were a little confused about your opk's before, that maybe you are just now really ovulating! I have read too that opk's may be used as an hpt, but not to take it as that until a hpt shows positive first. Have you tried taking an hpt? Good luck either way, and I hope you bd'd again, just in case! :)

Mrspace- Wow, that sounds awful! :(  I hope you're feeling better now! Did they give you anything for the pain? How sweet of your dh to bring you flowers! I'm sure that made you feel better right away! :) I'm doing good, thanks! :) Feeling nauseated so much now! It's amazing b/c I literally need to eat something every couple of hours for my nausea, and it goes away while i'm eating and stays gone for maybe 15 minutes... at the most! :) It's funny b/c a month ago I was so worried b/c I didn't feel pregnant at all, and then bam, 2 weeks later as soon as I turned 6 weeks, all the pregnant feelings came, and I love it! :) My belly is definately there!! I'm showing a lot quicker this time than with Kayln, but I'm sure it's b/c it's not my first pregnancy! LOL ;) Our next u/s is a week from tomorrow, and then I graduate from my RE to my OB which is actually just across the street from my RE, and I'll meet my OB on June 9th. I'm excited! :) Oh, I also find out  how much longer I need to take my progesterone at my next u/s too. Hopefully not too much longer, but I haven't had any spotting at all with this pregnancy, and I did with my first 2 so maybe it's the progesterone that's preventing it since I didn't take it with my other 2?? Anyway, I hope all this AF nonsense stops for you soon... and you get a doctor's appointment soon so you can figure out what the deal is??!!

Rachjas- That's exciting your IVF journey is really about to begin!!! :) You'll just be a couple weeks ahead of mommyin10! How cool that you guys get to go through this together! :) I can't wait to see a couple more BFP's on the list in a couple months!! I know it's gonna happen for you both! I can't wait to hear all about both of your experiences with this!! We're all definately rooting for you guys! Good luck sweetie!!!! :)

Wow! Everyone has huge updates!!!

Luvkayln: Congrats on the 8 wks!!!

Mommyin10: YAY for IVF!!! I hope they accept you for the program - that would be awesome!!!

Mrspace: Sorry about your weekend - how are you feeling now?

Well sorry I've been MIA, just busy here is all. Okay, my u/s on Saturday showed my ovary did shrink but it's not back to normal size. It's at 29 (as of Sat). So he was going to put me on bcp's but I asked him if we can do a natural cycle with IUI this time around and he said sure. So I should be starting my fertility monitor tomorrow and hopefully that will cooperate lol  - I haven't used it in a few months. I'm going to call and ask them if I can do a trigger shot though - do you ladies think that would be a good idea?

So....I had an interview this morning - it went okay but the hours would be really long. Like almost 12 hr days 5 days a week - That's nuts!!!  I also dropped off my resume to 2 other places today. I'll go to more tomorrow morning (again). But this whole thing just      s u c k s!! And I still don't even know if I can get unemployment. They haven't denied me, but they haven't accepted me yet either.

I've been doing a lot of yard work - although I should be doing drywall junk upstairs to get it finished - but it's been tooooo nice out!! We got our garden in too, and there is a hill on the side of our house that is a pain to mow. So we tilled it up and we are putting a big flower bed there with a walkway. It should turn out nice. I'll post pics of everything soon!! Sorry so long!!!

Check in later :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Hi Ladies!!

Went in for my Blood work this morning if everything ok I start PIO shots tomorrow and Medrol...Just a little concern that my nurse has been out sick for a couple of days and wasnt there today... Shes the only one in the IVF dept. Another nurse covered for her im just a little worried... Oh well no biggie! 4days til my FET!!! :)
Just received a call from my clinic.. Progesterone levels 0.3.  Dr. says its perfect and good to go for FRIDAY........
Guesito: Congrats! That's great news =)

dnikki: I'm glad your ovary is starting to shrink back & you're able to do a natural cycle with iui! I can imagine the job search is stressful, but the right one will come along ;) Good luck!

mrspace: Geez, I'm sorry to hear you were in
emergency last night, especially while your sister was
visiting ;( I hope you get some answers as to why
you have so many cysts. Are you taking something to
help them go away? Take care! As far as me,
basically my issue is that my uterine lining is too thin
and my uterus is an odd shape & is just too small to
carry multiples, which reduces the choices I have.
Hopefully we're heading down the right path :)
Luvkayln: Haha! Your porta-potty story cracked me up! :-) I can totally relate to that fear. Yuck! Your weekend sounds like fun! The reenactment is probably such an amazing experience. I'm glad you had a good time :) I agree with you! I was thinking if we can get pregnant & my lining is thicker for once, then we have a great chance =) I don't know my schedule. I have some notes at home... but basically, we'll harvest my eggs approx 5 weeks after cd3! I have a feeling I'm O'ing today & that I tested yesterday just before my surge, based on how I felt yesterday & today and my temps. So, cd1 could be late next week!

Keyan: I'll go check out your page now. Hopefully I can finally see the pics from your trip :)
mommyin09- AF showed up today just as I expected! I am sooo glad you got a +OPK. Just a couple weeks and you'll be joining me. I called the clinic today. Nurse said I do not have to have CD 3 b/w or u/s this cycle. I am confused! I have never had my FSH checked. I thought that they would. Will they check it when I start my next AF? She is going to call my RE (my RE has her own office) to get my protocol and then she will call me back in the next few days. She did say that I will for sure go in on CD 21. If my b/w shows I O'd, I wills start Lupron. I kind of wanted to go in this week... to make it seem like we were actually doing something. You know, to speed things up? Oh well, 5/29 I have my Consent & Sounding appointment. At that appt., we will sign all of the paperwork and get b/w done (both DH & I).  We will also do a mock transfer.  So, at least I have that to look forward to! Also, when the nurse calls in the next few days (hopefully, that's tmw!) she will also talk to me about ordering meds. Should be starting Lupron near June 8th!

Guestio- Yippie! I will be praying for you on Friday!

dnikki- Well, at least you are able to try something.. the cycle isn't completely a bust being on BCPs.

luvkayln- Thanks for your sweet thoughts. I know, I am super excited that a couple of us are going to be doing IVF near the same time. I am just getting started... CD 1 .... now waiting to start shots. First one in 21 days!!!!
Birthmom changed her mind.  She decided that a relative who would give her constant access should parent.  We did everything right.

We are going for a second opinion on the infertility.  
i keep havin plus then negative then negative then plus opk driving me nuts so i am going to wait to hpt dont really want to test atm you all no whhat i mean lol x

******************super glue baby dust************************
Arlotheslug:  OMG! ;(  I'm so sorry.  I don't know what to say & can only imagine what you've been going through.  I'm glad you're going for a second opinion & may get back to trying, but in the meantime, my heart goes out to you & dh.  I'm just so very sorry ;(

rachjas:  I'm glad AF showed & you're getting started.  You can lead the way ;)  I guess all RE's are different in their procedures.  Mine said that they'll do an fsh blood test before each IVF cycle no matter what.  Plus, I need mine for the program I'm applying for.  So, 5/29 is just a week from Friday!  I'm excited for you =)

Hannah: Hang in there & stop using your opks!!!  You're going to drive yourself crazy =)
lol i no :( x
hope your all good and staying possitive :)
OMG!!!!  :(  You poor thing.  I am shocked and am so sorry.  That just seems so unfair.  I'm very sorry for you and dh :(   Please keep us up to date on your second opinion.  I think that is a great next step.  Hang in there friend.
awww i am so sorry that is so unfair good luck on your second opinion x
Arlotheslug- I left a note on your wall, but I just wanted to say sorry once more. You're in our thoughts.

I can stop worrying... I finally remembered that I had a whole folder of information from my IVF class last week. Guess what I found inside? Yep, a 'mock' schedule. Sure enough, CD 3 b/w and u/s are not called for first cycle. I will do that bw after AF arrives next time.... CD 21 here I come : )
arlo.. omg hun, i am sooo sorry i dont even know what to say, you are in my thoughts.

mommyin10... glad to hear that things are at least going forward, and that you are taking a break this cycle.. as luvkayln said to try this soon after would probably be setting yourself up for another disappointment and we dont want to see you go through that again.

luvkayln... so glad everything is going well so far, and that you are looking forward to maternity clothes and such.. how exciting

my update.... well as of today i have 9 days before i meet this lil boy, the doctor scheduled my csection for May 28th as there were no openings in the OR on June 1st...lol   so i will go down and stay in thier hospitality house the night before as it is right across the street from the hospital and i have to be there around 5:30 AM for a 8AM surgery... i am gonna be spending alot of time trying to keep laundry and such up between now and then so that i dont have to worry about anything when i get home from hospital. this actually works well for me, as i will be home on Sunday May 31st... and i dont have to have my youngest to his dad until June 6th... that is really nice, cause there will be a short time of bonding for the kids before he has to leave for the summer.  

i send out TONS of gooey sticky babydust covered in extra sticky honey to everyone... i hope that the BFP list keeps getting longer and longer...

hugs, luv and again SSBD to all
Arlothslug- Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry! :( I can relate to getting SO close to having a baby, and then  have it taken away so quickly! It's heartbreaking, and my heart is definately breaking for you and dh! I know you were prepared for this the whole time, but I know it still is very upsetting to hear! I hope you don't lose faith, because God is with you and he really does hear prayers! I pray he gives you and dh strength, strength to move forward and keep trying. I know you are meant to be a mommy! And I know it will happen either way for you! You are a strong woman, and you can get through this, with dh supporting you right by your side! No one knows why God gives us these obstacles, but he does for some reason to those he knows can handle it. Your strength always comes out in times when you just didn't know you had it. Like when we were told we lost Kayln, and we were going to have to deliver a still born baby. There was just NO way I could do that, NO way! It tore me apart, but you know what, the next day there was a huge amount of strength in me. I had no idea where it came from, and I know it was God who was helping me along the whole time! Time will help heal this, not fully, but somewhat and I hope your second opinion gets you the answers you are looking for! We are all here for you sweetie, and please definately keep us posted when you do go to the doctor, ok? I will keep you and dh in my prayers, as I know we all will! Stay strong my friend! (HUGS)

Joyce- That's so exciting you only have 9 days until the big day! I wish I was there! :) I love being pregnant, but I'm just ready to hold my baby already! :) Yes, everything is going great! Which we couldn't be more thankful for!! I've only gained a couple pounds, which is crazy b/c I eat all the time, lol! But this same thing happened with Kayln, so I know it's normal for me! :) Well, good luck in 9 days! I know your anxious and ready! Post pics of your baby asap! :)

Rachjas- Congrats on AF showing! Now it's time to get the ball rolling! :) I'm so excited you're going through IVF, I just know it's gonna work the first try! :) So you start your BC pills on CD 3 until CD 21? And then you start your stims? I think that's so ironic they have you take BC pills the first half of your IVF treatment, but I guess they want you to save all the eggs for the second half! :) Good luck sweetie! I just know you will get wondeful news! :)

Hannah- I agree with mommyin10, quit using those opks!! You're just gonna stress yourself out over them! :) And if you really are in your 2ww, that's stress you just don't need. Have you felt any O pain lately? Or had any ewcm? That's usually a key indicator of when your ovulating, not just a + opk.

Mommyin10- That's great you think you ovulated yesterday! Did it feel weird NOT trying as soon as you got home?! ;) Ok, so yay, AF should be here very soon, especially b/c you're not taking progesterone! I'm so ready for you to start this treatment! It's exciting!! :) You will definately have an awesome chance, I have a good feeling! :) It's such a high chance of it taking, and with your lining being so much thicker, I have no doubts that it will happen! :) So yes, I enjoyed my day off yesterday! I just layed around all day, but I did do the dishes! :) It was nice to have a lazy day! So it's back to work today, and unfortuantely, yesterday is my only day off this week! :( I do have someone to help me now at work, but we just hired her, so i'm training her but it'll help in the long run! Well, better get ready for work! Talk to ya soon! :)

Candie- How are you doing?? :)
luvkayln- Nope, I will not be taking BC pills at all. I am on a luteal lupron protocol. Some RE's use BC with it and other don't. Since AF is pretty regular, they said I won't be using them. I have also read some stories where people get to supressed taking them?!?! I will simply wait until CD 21. If it shows I O'd I will start Lupron on CD 22. AF should arrive a week or so later. I will go in on CD3 of that cycle. If I am good to go, I will start stimmng then.
luvkayln... i will post as soon as i can after.. i am hoping that the nurses in the OR will be able to take pics for me, of the baby after delivery... otherwise i wont get those very first moments which would really stink...lol
but i will be in the hospital for a few days after csection, so i wont have access to a computer... i dont have a laptop so cant take one with me...lol
but i will update asap once i get home...lol
luvkayln.no ecwm no o pains just very sore bbs

and i have just spent an hr on the phone to an adotion agency they said i am a key recource to them and we will have no problem adopting !!!!!!!!
she did say some ppl can be predjudice of our age as were 22 but i will use it to my advantage !!!!!! x
Good morning everyone.  

First off....

arlotheslug- I am in shock.  I am so sorry.  I'm glad that you're getting a second opinion though.  Stay strong and know that we are all here supporting you and loving you.

hannah- I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.  I know it all work out.

mommyin10- The ER visit wasn't fun, that's for sure.  It was on the day that my sister wasn't there, luckily.  I'm just really tired of the doctors here.  So, hopefully we really like the new guy.

luvkayln- I think we should go shopping this fall ;) ;)

dnikki- How's the job hunt going?  I miss talking to you girl.

joyce- Wow!  Only 9 more days!  That is so exciting!  I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

stacey- That's so great that you got to go shopping for Jake!  I bet you feel good knowing that you made it to 24 weeks.  Before long you'll be at 40 weeks and Jake will be here!

Arlotheslug:  We are all hoping & praying for you & dh!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 37 weeks & It's a boy!!! =) C-section 5/28!
Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (1dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  FET FRIDAY!!!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Rachjas:  CD2 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD5
Mareski:  CD6
dnikki:  CD6
Candie: CD11
jmh2005:  CD16
Mrspace:  CD19

Hannah:  12dpo!
Arlotheslug:  Luvkayln's message to you was so true & so heartfelt...  I've been thinking of you all night & I'm just so sad that you & your wonderful dh have been through so much heartache ;(  All I can think of is that your baby is out there waiting for you & when one door closes, another one opens...  I hope you will stay strong, my friend!!!

mrspace:  Oh!  That's good.  I misread your last post.  I'm glad you're doing better & had a nice visit with your sis ;)

luvkayln:  Wow, your message to Arlotheslug made me cry...  It was so sweet & so true ;)  Yes, I definitely O'd yesterday, so I'm 1dpo!  OMG, do you ever get lots of pain during O?  I usually do (well, since last Fall I have been) and it lets me know when I'm O'ing, but yesterday my whole belly was bloated & cramped.  I could hardly walk, it felt so bad, but today I feel great! :)  As far as the bcp's, my RE puts each IVF patient on them just to start with a clean slate, I guess.  That's always his first step.  I know, after hearing from rachjas, each RE is different.  I'll take bcp's for 2 weeks and then start Lupron on cd21.  That su cks you don't have any more days off, but that's good that you're training someone to help you out!  You definitely will need it before long ;)  Are you off this weekend?

rachjas:  So, your b/w isn't till after you start your Lupron?  I guess that is one difference between us 'cause I'll do my u/s and b/w on cd3 & then start the lupron after that.  I'm sure we'll see a lot of little differences in our cycles, but it will be exciting to see each other through it! :)  Hopefully I'm not one of those who gets suppressed with the bcps.  That's a scary thought!

Joyce:  OMG!  9 days to go!?  Wow, just a week from Thursday til you're holding your little one =)  Have you decided on a name?  I'm sorry to ask, but is dh not around anymore?  I just realized you will be alone...  I'm sure the nurse will take pictures for you! ;)  I can't wait to see them!

Hannah:  That's great that you are a good candidate :)  Good luck!  I would wait til 14dpo before you test with hpt.  Hang in there! =)

Keyan:  I'm glad your page is back up & running! :)  I love your pictures!  It looks like you guys had a relaxing & peaceful time together ;)
I hit the submit button too fast lol.

Okay so for the rest of my update.  I am SO proud of myself today!!!
When I got off work yesterday, DH and I went to the gym.  He played bball and I did the treadmill and the little machine that is like a bike but just the feet part lol.  Well, I tallied it up and I speed walked/biked 4 miles!!!  DH (who is REALLY into fitness) told me to take it easy and not do 4 miles every day at first. I'd kill my legs lol.  So today I'm going to clean the house and do some crunches.  Then tomorrow it's back to the gym!

On a bad note, I weighed myself and I gained weight after these last few months. Which, I'm not surprised but I dont' like it. I'm now up to 220.  So I set goals.
My cousin is getting married August 22nd, and I want to lose 30lbs by then.  I REALLY hope I can do it.  I am already working on my eating habits (smaller portions, more veggies, less carbs).  So hopefully I will be able to take the weight off.

I had another bad spot of bleeding last night right before we went to bed. It's lightened up A LOT this morning and I feel a little better.  I called the dr's office and he's out of town this week at an infertility seminar.  So, I will call back next week.  I don't want to see the "on call" guy.  
mommyin10... yeah the bf left 2 months ago... as you might recall we were having issues awhile back, but i was trying to make it better. honestly i think that he was having a issue with the weight gain that i have had in this pregnancy... he didnt SAY it but he did mention at one point that he didnt want me to get as big as i was back in 2004... and there ended up being some abuse between him and my kids...so it couldnt be helped. the kids come first... oh well the kids and i are happier and everything seems to be going smoothly now. (lots less stress)

no i havent decided on a name yet... although i was thinking about Brandon but not sure yet.

anyhow i am hoping the next week and a half goes by quickly as i am sure it will, as i have ALOT of stuff to get finished before this lil one gets here...lol

Hi ladies!  I've been reading your updates, just haven't posted in a few days.  For all of you who asked about the dog walk, it was so much fun!  There were 95 dogs!!  Nittany was so excited, and made so many new friends. They had all kinds of giveaways and contests, so it was really nice.  He was so pooped out by the time we got home (and so was mommy!).  DH was so bummed he had to work, but my MIL took some pics, so I'll have to get them from her.  As for me, just waiting to O.  I was kind of hoping to O early and have a short cycle to get AF out of the way before vacation, but I guess that isn't happening.  :(  I guess I could start praying for an extra-long cycle, or of course, a wonderful BFP!  Who's with me!?!  :)

mommyin10 - So happy your doc is the man with a plan!  :)  I knew he'd come through for you, and I know this new journey will end happily for you.  I'm sorry the +OPK doesn't mean quite the same for you this cycle as it usually does, but it's probably best to wait rather than have something go wrong again.  AF will be here before you know it, and then it's onto bigger and better things!  

luvkayln - I'm so glad you had a good weekend!  I hear ya on the potties - I always have to use them when we're tailgating for football and it's awful!  You haven't seen anything until you've seen ones that have been used by drunk college kids all day.  YUK!  I can't believe your next u/s is only a week away!  Still so happy for you.  :)

Stacey - That's so awesome that you bought some things for Jake and that your sister shared some clothes with you too.  I bet it's starting to feel more real everyday!  :)  Hopefully your project at work won't be too stressful, but at least you won't have to think about it for a whole year pretty soon!  So jealous.  :)  I know, I can't believe that we'll be on vacation only 2 weeks from now!  Time is just flying.  We're determined to enjoy every minute and not let that week fly by too quickly!

mrspace - So sorry you had a bad weekend, but thankfully the bleeding has diminished.  I'm sure that was so scary.  That's so nice that your sister came to visit.  I checked out the new puppy pictures and they are adorable!!  Getting so big.  How cute that they are making noises now.  :)  Best of luck with your weight loss.  You're right, the best thing to do is set one goal at a time and you'll be successful!

Joyce - Wow, can't believe you'll be meeting your little one so soon!  It seems like just yesterday you announced your pregnancy to us.  I'm so sorry for what you've been through, but it sounds like you're doing well.  I wish you all the best!  :)

rachjas - Looks like you've got a great plan!  It's so good that your doctor gave you so much information, and plus you can share your experience with others here who have gone through IVF.  I hope you're another success story!  :)

Guesito - So happy all is progressing perfectly for you.  Good luck on Friday!

dnikki - Good luck with your natural cycle, and your job search.  I know it's tough out there right now, but m sure something will work out eventually.  

hannah - Sorry the OPK's are being so confusing.  I agree with the others, I think you should just give up on them and enjoy your BD'ing time.  :)
small update:

I have new pictures up of the flowers dh got me and of course, the puppies
Candie - I'm with you!  I'm with you!!!  I'm hoping and praying for your BFP.  Screw the long cycle! :)  I'm really happy that you and dh are going to have such a good vacation.  Where will Nittany be vacationing for the week? Glad you had fun at the walk.  Regarding work, I refuse to get stressed and I have made that clear so it should be fine.  And yes, little Jake is becoming more reall all the time.  I just keep looking at the bag of baby clothes thinking ...wow...

Joyce - So excited to see your little guy!  I can't believe you are 9 days away.  Sorry about the troubles you had with bf but it sounds like it is absolutely for the best.  

Mrspace - Glad af is FINALLY starting to go away.  And regarding the weight it sounds like you have a good plan. It is very smart to get yourself healthy and happy and then ttc when you are ready!

Hannah - Lots of confusion but totally agree with the others.  BD just in case, and stop the opks.  You may want to test in couple of days to see if it could be a bfp.  Good luck!!

Luvkayln - Glad you made it through your busy weekend and that you have help at work.  You will definitely need it soon!  Your message to Arlotheslug was so sad (I honestly don't know how you got through it) but I completely agree that in the hardest times we seem to get strength and pull through.

Mommyin10 - I think I did bcps for 21 days and started Lupron on cd21.  My RE explained to me that the bcps are used to as you mentioned "start with a clean slate" and to get your body used to listening to the meds, vs your own brain/hormones.  Not sure I completely get it but it worked! :)  I have also heard of a lot of different regimemns and some don't even include bcps.  

It's hard to be motivated at work after a 3 day weekend!  Plus little Jake is active today so it is distracting....so cute how he doesn't want mommy working too hard! :)  I still love feeling him (some people say that it gets annoying but I am not annoyed at the slightest!) and am excited to see him again on the u/s next Monday.

SSBD!
Stacey
Ok so I just started medrol and just had my firts Progesterone in Oil Shot 5 minutes ago.. Ouch!!!  Dh's eyes got watery after he injected me.  Its been puring in Florida for about 2 weeks straight to the point my pool is overflooded so we are staying indoors watching movies and trying not to think about the whole FET thing...Time is flying!!

Stacey- you must be over the moon  to feel him move. How adorable!!! I wish I could experience that again someday,hopefully soon. God knows I have put it in his hands and are just praying my wishes to have a baby comes true. This is our last chance Im out $24,000 from all Ivf's and no baby.

I almost forgot to tell you guys something really exciting... So I asked my DR.today about possibly doing Assisted Hatching I heard you have a better chance. His answer was "Your embryos are way past that point the are very mature and lots of cells"...I was so excited to hear that It made my day!! Im just hoping all 3 babies make thawing.
luvkayln & mommyin09- In the past few hours, since I posted last, nurse called and said RE does want me on BCPs. I am thinking they want me to because this cyle was a little irregular. I O'd a little later than normal. Also, I read that people with PCOS normally do take BCPs. RE said I have mild PCOS. So, I just took my first BCP just hours ago.  At least I will have a visual everyday... counting down until Lupron. I won't O since I am BCPs right... then why do I still get a progesteron check before starting Lupron?
My RE did the same thing with me. They said it was to control your cycle a little better.

Good Luck!!
opps..

candie429- Thank you sooo much for your encouraging words. It seems like this is going to take forever. I think once I start doing the shots it will seem to go faster. I am glad AF came to at least get the first part started.

guesito- ohhh no.. please don't tell me PIO hurt that bad! I will be on them the day after ER until 8weeks of pregnancy. Will you remain on thet long?
The needle is huge! But they are really not that bad.. Im a big Chicken!  Just a quick pinch. Im lucky my Dh is really good at it but  If I get preggo from my FET I will be on them that long too. I was injecting myself when he was out of town for lmy last IVF cycle and it was hard to inject yourself.. Lol
Hey everyone just checking in since I have some free time.  I think I posted on the wrong thread last time I did.  Zachary was measuring at 4 to 4.5 lbs on May 11.  My doctor said that we might have to have a csection if he gets too big.  I am hoping they will induce me a week or so early if that is the case. I go back to the doctor 5/26.  I think he has already dropped bc my bbs are no longer touching my big belly. lol.

We had the shower last Saturday.  It was alot of fun.  I got a really pretty diaper cake from one of my friends.  It is decorated in the theme of his bedding.  I dont know if I am going to leave it as a decoration or take it apart and use the diapers.  The only thing that we didnt get was the stroller but DHs parents said they would get it so i guess we will see what happens.

Joyce: For some reason I thought you were having a girl. Congrats on your little man, I know you cant wait to meet him!  Im sorry about your problems with your bf. And I agree, kids to come first.

Arlotheslug:  I am sorry about the adoption.  I hope your second opinion turns out the way you would like it to.  

Mommy10: Im excited that you are trying IVF and I know you are for sure!

Im sorry that I didnt get to catch up on everyone.  I hope you are all well.  SSBD to all
Hey everyone! I hope all you ladies are well :-)

Arlo: I left you a note, but I am so sorry. I have no idea what to say... I hope things turn up at your second opinion. ((HUGS))

Everyone - thank you for all the well wishes with this natural cycle and also the job hunting. I will be going around with my resumes again tomorrow... Oh joy lol.
I keep having this pain in my abdomin (abdomen) - I can't even explain it. It's to early for O pain, plus it doesn't feel anything like that. I just wonder if it's my endo kicking up bad again... :-( I don't know... but everything else is fairly well here. I'm trading massages with one of my friends on Thursday - I'm sooooo overdue for one! The way it goes is that we are supposed to get a massage for every one that we get. Yeah, my last massage was back in August lol!!! So I can't wait!!

I'll check in tomorrow!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Jessie.... i THOUGHT i was having a girl and then they changed it on me...lol... not exactly sure how but according to the pic of gender parts...this is definately a boy...lol

thank you all for the sweet words, it is hard raising kids alone, but when you are dealing with a abusive partner then it is definately best to be a single parent... my kids are my life and i would rather raise them alone then put them through any unneccessary situations.

i hope the next week goes by fast...lol
Good morning everyone.  No big update for me.  I do have new photos up.  I thought AF was lightening up yesterday but it's back full force today.  Cramping worse than ever.  I am going to call the dr this afternoon I think.  I keep wanting to put it all off til next month (just for some time).  The puppies are great.  DH annoys me but I love him.  I HOPE HOPE HOPE he actually works on the kitchen a little bit today.  We'll see.  

Oh, and we are going to be godparents (I think).  DH said that his best friend wants us to be, but they hadn't made a decision.  She's due today but not dialated at all.  Hopefully that little girl will be here by this weekend!  I will go on a photo frenzy.

I hope you all are doing great.  

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt 5/26)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (u/s 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 20 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (2dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  FET FRIDAY!!!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Rachjas:  CD3 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD6
Mareski:  CD7
dnikki:  CD7
Candie: CD12
jmh2005:  CD17
Mrspace:  CD20

Hannah:  13dpo!
mrspace:  Good for you!  It sounds like you will achieve that goal =)  Good luck!

Joyce:  Sorry about bf, but you're right.  It's hard for kids to deal with our b-s.  They're better off with a happy mom ;)  Brandon is a great name.  Let us know when you decide for sure & I hope you have a happy next few weeks!

Candie:  Thanks! :)  Although it's strange not to ttc after seeing that smiley face, it tells me my countdown has begun :)  I'm 2dpo, so AF should be here next week!!!  I'm glad you & Nittany had such a great time!!!  I agree with Stacey, I want you celebrating your BFP on that cruise!!! =)

Stacey:  Yeah, actually I may be on the bcps longer.   I guess I better look over those notes so I can give you guys accurate info! haha =)  Thanks again for your message!  I really appreciate all your help/advice/info!!! =)

rachjas:  We'll just be a few weeks apart!  How are the bcps? You probably don't feel anything, huh?  Gosh, it's been so long since I've been on them!  Haha!

Guesito:  I'm glad dh is there to give you your shots! :)  I already told mine he will be doing them & I feel totally confident with that.  I don't want to think about doing them myself =)

Jessie:  Sounds like you had a nice baby shower for Zachary! :)

Another small update:

I talked to the new doctor that dh and I wanted to see.  He's booked til August but after hearing more of my history (and what's going on with AF) he's MEGA concerned.  He wants to run some tests, definately do a Lap, and he wants to do a biopsy because he's concerned about cancer.  

So my appointment is now tomorrow at 11am.  I'm nervous.
GUESITO: Good luck on Friday :-)

Mrspace: Good luck tomorrow - I hope they figure things out and you get some answers...Sorry I missed your call - I was hauling a door for the neighbor lol.
Mommyin10 ; glad you happy about ivf i think it will work for you

joyce ; i would love a boy your so blessed i bet your exited now

luvkayln ; how you feeling freind

guestio ; good luck my friend tomoro is the day.

Mrspace ; good luck at your appointment.hope it goes well x

rachjas  ; hows the bcp going  :)

dnikk ; good luck this cycle miricles do happen :)

jessie ; carnt wait to be having my baby shower your so blessed.

Ad_06 how are you hun :)

Pyar still no af ????

Well our first appointment for the adoption is on the 27th at 2 pm will no for sure then if were eligable then all the police checks and stuff then 8 months of visits then will find out if we can adopt and then we find a child :) that can take around a month to 3 months so is like being pregnant lol they did say they will try and fast track us as were young and a mixed raced couple here in the uk they lake to match you with the sam coulor child for them and us as there are enough emotions when your adopted i supose and there crying out for young mixed raced couples :)

i am going to test tomoro or day after af was due today i had a horribe sensation in my lower tummy never ever had it before like a heavy pull pain :s only laste 1 minute though
then i went to the toilet and thought af had come as i had a wet patch sorry for tmi but it was watery discharge ewww i hate my cycle lol had sore bbs very sore hoping maybe its my turn but not getting my hopes up lol i am adopting but i am still ttc i want both i am greedy ;)

ladies i just wanna say how much you all mean to me going through this your my freinds your honest i trust and care for you all your amazing help and couldnt get thru it without you thankyou for all this :)
guesito- Yes, I think the BCPs will keep everything on track. I am ... well and DH.. so worried about PIO injections. When we get through the first one I think that we will be fine.

hannah/mommyin09- So far, so good. Sometimes I get dizzy on BCPs. I think it just depends on the brand.

Update:
5/19-6/8 BCPs
6/2-6/22 Lurpon
6/15 Starting Stimming
6/25 Tentative ER

Will get full calendar in the mail in the next few days. Also, I talked to the pharmacy. Meds. will officially be ordered tomorrow. I know more then about cost and shipping. I know that I am getting 45% discount on our follistim since I am paying out of pocket!

Joyce- Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your bf too! But it you're ok, and it's for the best, then we're happy for you! :) I just can't believe you're about to have your baby! It seems like you just got your BFP! Wow, time flies! This may be prying, but doesn't your ex want to at least be there for the birth of his son? Anyway, tell me to mind my own business if you want! ;) I just want the best for you and your kids! :)

Rachjas- Wow, how cool that you're getting such a great discount on your Follistim! :) That must make is so much easier! We still have 2 900iu vials of Follistim leftover, and I keep meaning to post an ad at the RE's office on a bulliten board they have there where you can sell your leftover meds from successful cycles! I really have to do it this next visit, b/c it's my last one there, lol! :) Congrats on moving forward with the BC pills!

Guesito- Only 2 more days!!! Woo hoo!!!! We're gonna get SO many BFP's in the next couple months, I can feel it!! :)

Mrspace- How awesome that the doctor was able to get you in so quickly! But how scary that they think it may be linked to cancer!!  Yikes! Be sure and update us asap tomorrow after your appointment! I hope you get great news though, and are able to move forward with a plan once you and dh decide to ttc again!!

Hannah- That's great you've decided to take a chance and try to adopt! I don't know a lot about the process, but hopefully you are both lucky and are able to get chosen. Be sure and keep us posted on the process! Oh, and I saw AF was due today, and isn't here yet! Will you test soon? Good luck!

Mommyin10- It's funny how we're excited that you're 2dpo b/c that's the closer Af will be here, instead of hoping for a BFP this cycle, we're anxiously awaiting AF! lol ;) Have they given your BC pills yet, or do you get them on CD 3 when you do your blood work? I'm so excited that Guesito will lead the way for BFP's, then Rachjas will follow, and then  you!! We're gonna have so many BFP's so soon!!! Yay!! :) I wish we were all on the list right now, but one of these days, I know we all will be! :) Can you believe I'll be 9 weeks already tomorrow??!! I feel like this is going by so quickly, but honestly,I'm really ready to find out what we're having!! :) Just 5 more days till I get to see my little one again! Sean won't be able to go to this appointment, but that's ok. He probably won't be able to go again until the BIG day when we find out what we're having! :) Sorry for rambling about myself!! How are you doing? :)

Stacey- I've decided to put up belly pics starting at 10 weeks! Sean tried to take one the other morning, and I just glared at him b/c I wasn't even walking straight I was so tired! lol :) I definately don't have to tell people I'm pregnant though, b/c they can tell! Haha!! :) I will most likely need to start wearing some maternity clothes in the next few weeks! With Kayln I wore them right away, but with this one, I'm gonna try to wear my regular clothes as long as possible, b/c it shows my belly off better! :) Have you gone and gotten Jake some more things? I can't wait until you start on his room and post some pics! :)

Candie- I just have to say again, thank you so much for the message the other day! That still puts a big smile on my face! :) Are you expecting your +OPK soon?

dnikki- Have you started your fertility monitor yet? I got one right before I got my BFP, so have never had the chance to use it! :) But I was super excited to use it, it was like a new toy! At least I'll have it for when we try for the next baby!! Do you think it'll take you longer to ovulate this cycle because of your cyst? I know that's how it was for me the first cycle I had a cyst. I didn't ovulate until CD 26! I hope this cycle works like a charm for you, just like it did with your son! :) You're still doing iui this time, right?

Keyan- Hey stranger, where the heck are ya????? Staying busy?! :)

Arlotheslug- Still thinking of you sweetie! We all are! (HUGS)

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their kind words.  DH and I are heartbroken.  I have no idea who she is sending the baby to and, to be frank, I don't think she is going to be able to see the baby as much as she wants.  It seems like a cruel joke.  I don't know why she wanted to place the baby for adoption in the first place and now to say a family member is taking the baby - why put us through this?  I realize she has her rights, but you know have a heart for us - yet again, a point at which I feel second class b/c I can't get pregnant.  Sorry.

I am sorry for not commenting on everyone's post's - I think that is rude of me to do.  I hope everyone is doing well.
luvkayln- I'm not too worried about it being cancer.  The more I think about it.  I have HPV, so I get tested all the time for it.  He just wants to cover all of his bases.  He has seen young women go through all the symptoms of endo, pcos, yada-yada-yada and they never think to test for anything else until it's too late.  So he just wants to cover all the bases with us.  Which ... makes me feel awesome.  To FINALLY have a dr willing to just run all the tests so we know what we're up against.  It feels good.  I just want AF to be over.  It's weird.  The bleeding itself isn't THAT heavy..light/medium really... but the clots are horrific. I get these terrible lower back pains (almost like a cross between bad gas pains and O pains, just much worse) and then I go the bathroom to find golf ball-baseball sized clots.  So hopefully we can figure something out.  I don't want to TTC right now.  That's for sure.  But I do want to make sure that I'm healthy and I want to lose some weight.  I feel really good about it right now.  Dh and I have been budgeting so we can be out of debt by the end of the year.  I'll feel good then.  Then, if we want to do IUI or IVF or adoption, it would be an option.  I feel good about our plan.  And, it's selfish, but I want some ME time.  Just to enjoy my husband, our new home, our marriage.  
Just 2 more days for my FET, im feeling a little nervous. Just had my PIO shot trying to remain busy but its very hard...I can sence DH is nervous but pretends not to be.

Thanks for all your prayers and wishes, You guys keep me going.

Love you guys!!!!! xoxoxoxo
mommyin10... thanks i am not real sure about the name.. but i havent found anything i like better yet... so it might end up being Brandon Daniel Milligan...lol  i wont know for sure til i see him...lol

hannah... thanks, yes i am very excited, i already have 2 boys and a girl (my oldest) and am happy to have another boy...but would be happy regardless of gender as long as he/she is healthy.

luvkayln... as for the ex... i dont know what he wants and after he 1) threatened to come back and take the baby and then 2) told me to get paperwork drawn up so he could sign off his rights, i really dont know what he is thinking... he wants us to completely forget we ever knew each other, which after everything is said and done.. will probably be better for everyone involved. he ended up being one of those that can't do anything wrong.. and blames everyone else for his mistakes... it is crazy and maybe we just rushed into a relationship and then the baby way to fast... and he got scared... but that didnt give him any right to hurt my daughter (physically, mentally, and emotionally) he would throw things at her and call her foul names... and he would call me names too. said that i am a MAJOR b*tch while pregnant... well i told him that me being pregnant wasnt a very pretty sight because of the moods. oh well that is done and this miracle is almost here... i am just trying to forget and move on.  do i miss him? yeah sometimes... but i think i mostly just miss someone being here... i have always hated being alone even though i have always done better for myself and my kids when i am alone...lol.. go figure

anyhow 7 days to go... a meer week before i have this lil bundle in my arms.. i am excited, scared, nervous, ect... all rolled into one... and yes ladies it does seem like just yesterday that i got my BFP...lol
Hi everybody sorry I havent been posting lately I just didn't want to bore you all with my still waiting for af well its cd63 can you believe it i'm just waiting for my appt to dome through with the new clinic.Sorry i havent time to check in with you all i will log on again later when i have a bit more time for now happy thursday

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt 5/26)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (u/s 5/25)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 9 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (3dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  FET TOMORROW!!!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Rachjas:  CD4 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD7
Mareski:  CD8
dnikki:  CD8
Candie: CD13
jmh2005:  CD18
Mrspace:  CD21 (appt today)

Hannah:  14dpo! (adoption appt 5/27)
Good morning!  I've been so busy at work, I need to check in more often.  It seems like there's so much going on during that day & I'm missing the updates! :)  My salary is paid by the state budget, which is in poor shape & we just found out the courthouses will be closed one day/month to save $$.  So, we'll all have a day off without pay, which I actually think is great!  I'll have a day off & we'll keep our jobs ;)  Anyway, Keyan also pointed out to me a new HPT from Clearblue digital.  It's a pregnancy test that actually tells you "if' you're pregnant & if so, how many weeks you are!  Can you believe it?! A while back, she was talking about how that would be such a great idea & then there is actually such a thing =)

dnikki:  How's the job hunt going?  Did you get your massage?! ;)

Luvkayln: Happy 9 weeks!!! =)  No, I haven't gotten the bcps yet.  I'll get them when I go in on cd3.  I know, it's funny that I'm excited to be 3dpo, but for a totally different reason! Haha =)  It feels kind of backward after all this time, but I'm glad there is a goal to look forward to ;)  So, when will you find out the sex?  That will be an exciting appt!  Do you have time off this weekend?  I'm happy that dh & I both have a 3-day weekend! =)  Yay!

mrspace:  I'm glad you found a new doc who will take better care of you & figure out what the heck is going on! ;)  I'm sure it's a huge relief.  Good luck with your appt today.  Let's hope he's just covering all bases & the idea of cancer is ruled out.

Hannah:  That's great you're moving forward & can envision a plan for the year ahead.  Hopefully you do get your bfp in the meantime! =)  Baby dust!

rachjas:  How exciting that you've got your schedule in place & that you're getting a big discount on the fertility meds =)  I'm hoping that I'll follow closely behind you.  I'm 3dpo, so the countdown has begun!!!  I hope the bcps treat you well & you don't get dizzy.  I was curious what type they use.  I guess just the same for each patient?

Arlotheslug:  I honestly can't even imagine the heartache ;( You're right, it does seem like a cruel joke & is so totally unfair! I know you were guarded during the whole process, but you still can't help but plan & dream & I'm just so sorry you have to go through this again ;(  Please keep in touch with us.  We care about you & want the best for you! Take care & no apologies necessary...

Guesito:  I can't believe tomorrow's the day! =)  I'm sure dh is trying to stay positive for you, but I bet it is difficult to stay calm ;)  We'll all be thinking of you & hoping, praying for the best!!!

Pyar:  Hopefully you get that appt soon!  How are you feeling otherwise?

Joyce:  Wow, I didn't realize he was abusive to your daughter ;(  That's unforgiveable & I'm sure she's comforted knowing he's not around anymore.  Just a week to go!  It's hard to believe =)

Stacey:  Did you watch American Idol!?  I can't believe we haven't been talking about it this whole season!  LOL =)

Candie:  How are you?  Are you testing with opks?
Good morning everyone!  

I am leaving for my appointment in about half an hour.  I am a little nervous, but I'm excited too.  Af is in lovely form today.  Terrible back pain.  Almost the worst yet.  It seems that each day it gets worse.  Each cycle it gets worse.  Blah!  My grandma had severe endo and she said that it sounds like what she had.  So hopefully this dr will agree to do a Lap soon.  We'll see though.  
The last time this happened, my dr wanted to put me on birth control.  And she did...for 6 months, and AF still never stopped.  I know that it's probably a good way to stop AF but I'm worried that this new guy will do that. I know I've only had AF for 3 weeks, but it scares me to go on bc again.  After the hell I went through last time, I want a different answer.  If that makes sense.  But I need to just relax.  If he says to do it, I will. But I won't cave like I did last time. If it doesn't stop in another 2 weeks, I want different answers.  I'm going to put my foot down this time.  

Anywho.... I just wanted to say that you all are AMAZING women who inspire me each and every day.  I am honored to call you all friends and know that I love you all very much!  

Just felt I needed to say that!  I'll update again after my appointment.
Hi Ladies - I posted some new belly pics!

I'll be checking in later to get updated!  Gotta run....
Mommying- Thanks for all your wonderful words and support you are a beautiful human being.

Nerves are kicking in but Im we are happy and very calm... TOMORROW we get to meet our little frosties again, Hopefully we can keep them warm for 9 months!!!
mommyin10 - That's such good news that you won't have to worry about losing your job.  I think I'd take 1 day off without pay too!  :)  I'm glad your countdown to AF has begun!  Thanks for the good wishes.  You can add me to the list at 1dpo today!  I got a +OPK and had EWCM, so those are both good things for me!  If not, then I should get AF the day before we leave for vaca, so I'm happy with that.  It's the pain at the beginning that's worst for me, so I just hope I can get that out of the way.

luvkayln - You are more than welcome for the message.  I still need to respond, I just haven't had much time this week!  Congrats on being 9 weeks today!  So exciting.  :)

Keyan - Hope your week hasn't been too busy and you've been able to figure out some of the things you need to get ready for your surgery.  It's almost Friday!  :)

Arlotheslug - I am so sorry for what you are going through and I pray that God will provide you with much strength and healing.  ((hugs))

Stacey - OK, those new belly pics are absolutely adorable!  Thanks for sharing those with us.  Little Jake is certainly growing to be a big boy!  :)  Thanks for your BFP wishes!  Oh, how I would love to have a reason to celebrate on the cruise.  I'm not stressing about it at all this time.  Tomorrow is our big 5 year anniversary, so we have a lot to be happy about this month.    

mrspace - Wow, that was great that the doctor got you in so quickly!  I'm so sorry you're feeling so terrible, so hopefully he'll provide you with a lot of good advice and be able to help get you back on track.  Good luck!  :)

pyar - So sorry things are so uncertain for you, but hopefully you'll get in with the new clinic and get some answers soon.

Guesito - Good luck with your transfer tomorrow!  You will be in our prayers.  I hope it all goes smoothly.  

rachjas - That's great you get a discount on some of your meds.  Every little bit helps!  How exciting that your transfer is only about a month away.  Keep us posted on your progress.  :)  

hannah - We'll all hope that you do get the join the BFP list this cycle!  If not, it's at least good news that your adoption plans are in the works.  Good luck to you.

dnikki - So sorry about your pain, I hope you feel better.  Enjoy your massage today!
Hello ladies - I finally posted pics of Hayden (our little girl) taken last week.  We all seem to be in pretty good spirits this week.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for BFPs and hope you all will join us soon!  This preggers thing is fun.
Okay, time to update.

My appt was at 11am, it is now 2:45pm and I just got back not too long ago. He was SO thorough!  So this is what we know now:

I DO have PCOS.  Badly in fact.  My ovaries are almost 4 times the normal size.  Looking at the u/s screen they looked close to the same size as my uterus. They had TONS of cysts.  A rediculous amount the the DR was kind of dumbfounded.  

After 3 weeks of AF (heavy, lots of clots) my lining should be thin.  It's at 13mm!!!!  What!?  In the words of Nikki:  How is that even possible?  He's concerned about that.  

Bigger news.  He found polyps (sp) in my uterus.  Several.  He also found on behind my cervix.  He found another shady spot that he said could be either a sac (unlikely), a tumor, and enlarged polyp, or a clot waiting to fall.  He kind of said he thinks it's a tumor or big polyp.  We'll see.  He did several biopsies, LOTS of bloodwork, and was awesome.  I go back June 1st.  

He's going to call me Saturday with some of my test results.  
Im very sorry to hear about all the issues... The positive side to it is that you caught it early and im sure everything will be ok.  Good Luck!
Mrspace - I am SO glad you are seeing a doctor who is going to really understand what is going on with you!!!  It sounds like a few different things that are all treatable - even if it takes a little while.  I know it may seem overwheming but you must be so relieved to finally see someone who is going to take an interest and get to the bottom of this. Best of luck and keep us up to date with your results!

Candie - Thanks for the comments on the pics!  I'm definitely growing and fast!  Happy Anniversary to you and dh for tomorrow!  Either way you will be celebrating and will have an awesome vacation.  Come on BFP - it would be so perfect!!

Guesito - Good luck good luck good luck!!!!  I look forward to hearing how everything goes tomorrow!  Hoping and praying for you.  

Mommyin10 - Of course I watched American Idol!!!  I meant to bring it up a couple of weeks ago so we could discuss.  What did you think?  I think Kris was really good but I would have loved to see Adam win.  He really wanted it and would have been over the moon.  I think they will both do well either way.  I can't believe they got KISS to perform!!!  That new HPT sounds awesome!  You can use that when you get your next BFP! :)

Pyar - My goodness!!  Cd63???  Poor you.  Come on AF!!!!!  Enough already.  Can you take anything to bring AF on?

Joyce - It sounds like you should keep your ex out of your and your kids life for good!  Good riddance I say.  You will have lots of love and company from your babies and when the time is right you will find someone who is right for you and your family.  A week today and you will have your little guy in your arms!  Brandon is a great name.

Luvkayln - Happy 9 weeks!!!  Woo hoo! 10 weeks is a good time to start taking pics.  I didn't actually take any pics until 19 weeks.  I can totally relate to not feeling ready for a pic.  When I was on partial bedrest for 7 weeks I thought about taking pics but I was in my PJs and so tired all the time!  I just couldn't do it :)  I am hoping to do some more shopping this weekend!  My sister is having a shower for my on July 12 so I need to register and I also want to buy Jake's furniture.  I'm getting a ton of stuff from my sister which is awesome.  So much to do!!!

Arlotheslug - Ugh!  The heartbreak from this whole adoption seems like it could have been avoided.  I don't blame you for feeling angry - and powerless.  It is just so terrible for you and your dh. I hope the birth mom was at least apologetic.  I don't know if you have talked about it but will you try the adoption route again?  Or just wait for your second opinion from an RE?  Apologies are absolutely not necessary.  I am just glad you are updating us and I want you both to be ok.  

Well, I had a very nice day.  We have a mini heat wave in Toronto - It's feels like 90 degrees right now.  I am loving it.  I worked from home and met a friend for lunch and ate on a patio for the first time this year.  So nice!  I am feeling super tired though...I guess this is a taste of how the summer heat will affect me!  Honey is feeling it too poor girl.  Other than that not much new.  Just growing bigger by the day! :)

SSBD to all of my ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey
guesito-  Thanks for the kind words.  While I'm worried about uterine or cervical cancer, you're absolutely right.  We're catching it (whatever IT is) and we can go from there.  Although, dh and I had a long talk this afternoon. If it is cancer, I want a hysterectomy.  You don't mess with cancer and, my life is more important than having my own baby.  There are many babies out there who need loving homes.  It'll all work out.  I'm just happy that we're getting answers.

I wasn't trying to be a downer with all my bad news.  I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it all.  :)
Mrspace: I agree! I'm glad you found a doctor who will take your situation seriously & get to the bottom of your issues. I know it's hard to hear about "what might be", but you're now in good hands & will be well taken care of :)

Candie: Woo-Hoo! 1dpo =) I'm hoping you are celebrating a BFP on your cruise!!! Happy anniversary tomorrow!!!

Kaylee: Hayden is a beautiful name! I love it :)

Stacey: I can't believe we didn't discuss A.I.! I agree, I wanted Adam to win, but it probably worked out for the best because Kris will do better with A.I.'s help & Adam will to better without it :) It was a good show last night! I'm gonna go check out your belly pics!

Guesito: I love the way you worded that =) We'll all be hoping you can keep your little frosties warm for the next 9 months =) Best wishes tomorrow!
hello all

quick update been so busy looking for jobs after both being laid off :(

still no af forgot to test with fmu but i will over next couple of days not stressing what will be will be

lots of love to all xx

mrspace hope your ok :) x
Don't worry you didn't come across as a downer. We are all here to help each other and make it together. We are here for you!!
Guesito: Good luck to you today!! ...I am praying everything goes as it should!!

Stacey: great belly pics!! you look great! Sep is just a few weeks away!! by then I should be done with my Lupron monthly shots and start my countdown to AF!! Your baby shower is on my B-day ;o) I will turn 31...OMG! ...Well, actually I am 30 turning 29! ha ha...that's what I say when people ask my age ;o) ... !!

MrSpace: I am sorry for all the issues, but is good you have a doctor that is doing all that it is needed to find out what is going on with you!! How are the puppies doing? any new pic?

Mommyin09: I am sorry you will have some $ taken away from your salary, but like Candie said, is better one day than 2 days or even a week or more! I am happy you are on your countdown for AF...It is a strange feeling not to TTC....but all will be good, you will see how this new plan will help you conceive a sticky BFP!! about the test, have you seen it? I will look for it next time I go to walgreens.

Luvkayln: Congrats on your 9 weeks! ...I miss talking to all of you and reading your posts...I am still busy, but is just another week and it will all be done!! although this next week will be the worse...I am working from 7am to 6pm almost every day, so I am exhausted. Can't wait for your belly pics!!

Candie: Hey! It is friday! ...Congrats on your 2dpo!! I am praying hard, your vacations turns in to a celebrating vacation when you get your BFP! I can relate to the pain issues...my best advice...not necessarily doctors approved, although he knew I would do this and wouldn't say I shouldn't....anyway, as soon as I felt like AF was going to show, although I hadn't even spoted, I would take 2 aleve pills and then when I would start AF, and if past atleast 4 hours from the first dose, I would take another aleve pill, this would make it better for me, sometimes after 8 or 12 hours I would need a 4th pill, but almost every time 3 would be enough for me. Also, another suggestion from doctors is to take a pain killers for a few days before AF should arrive. Hope you can figure out what is best for you to control a little the awful pain associated with endo!

Hannah: it is good you are not stressing and SO true, what will be, will be! hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

Arlotheslug: I am so sorry my friend. Just know that when a door closes another one will be open, and when we fill like there are no doors left, we go and get some wood, and we build the door to be open. We just have to keep trying, and beleiving that some day our dream will come true. I am keeping you in my prayers. you know I am here for you.

Update on my surgery - I still need 2 more blood donors, I am working on that, I just haven't made the calls...my pre-op appt is schedule now for June 1st. BTW for you that are thinking of having a LAP done, they usually don't ask for blood donors for this type of surgery, but since mine can turn in to a big one and open, and I've had issues with my Hemoglobine levels, that's why my doc is making me get 2 units prepared for me just in case, is more of a precaution. Back in Feb, when I had my first LAP, I didn't have to this... don't think this will happen to you.

Happy weekend to everyone....COME ON BFPs!!

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Monday!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 9 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (4dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

Guesito:  FET TODAY!!!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Rachjas:  CD5 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD8
dnikki:  CD9
jmh2005:  CD19
Mrspace:  CD22

Candie:  2dpo! :)
Hannah:  15dpo! (adoption appt Wednesday)
Guesito:  Thinking of you today!!!  Best wishes & update asap =)

Stacey:  Happy 25 weeks!!! =)  I can't wait to see your little one after Monday's appt!  I'm sure he's growing so big.  You belly pics are just amazing!  It's good that you post them 'cause I think we kind of forget that your belly is growing so big since we can't see you! =)  Thanks for sharing & I cannot wait til I'm posting pics of my own!

dnikki:  How's the job hunt going?  I'm thinking of you & I believe something good will come to you!  Be patient & stay positive =)

Keyan:  I love your comments to Arlotheslug ;)  Just one week to go with your crazy schedule!  Thank God!  You've been working so hard!  I told you before, but if I could somehow donate blood, you know I would.  I wish you lived closer ;)  I'm sure you'll get everything taken care of & then it will just be a precaution & the donated blood won't be needed ;)  That's my hope for you.  Yes, as far as our budget crisis, I am very happy to take a day off per month.  Heck, I'd be happy with two days off! haha!  My time is much more valuable sometimes, you know?  Anyway, this is just a band-aid over the problem, so it's said that things will get worse before they get better.  I'm sure I'll be okay, though ;)  Yes, my countdown has begun & I expect AF next week!!!  I'm so happy & so excited =)  No, I haven't seen the test either, but I will look, too.  Do you have a 3-day weekend?

luvkayln:  So, your next u/s is Tuesday! That's going to be so exciting to see how much your little guy/gal has grown =)  You'll have to update asap!  Will you be working all weekend?

Hannah:  I'm glad you're keeping positive & we'll see what happens!!!  SSBD =)

Candie:  Have a wonderful long weekend! =)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! =)
Thanks for all your notes they made so happy!!!...FET went great! only 2 out of 3 survived the thaw, transfered 1 grade A and 1 grade B. Resting in bed. =) strictly enforced by dh...lol
guesito- Yes, stay in bed!!! Sticky, sticky baby dust!

ALL- I got my meds. today! At first the representative told me $1800 max. After the claim with thru with my insurance.... my cost was $300. I assumed that when my insurance says they do not cover IVF... that it would include the meds. Apparently, I have really good meds. coverage. The only things they didn't cover was the progesteron and lupron. Funny thing is, those 2 were the ones the rep. thought that they would cover.

Guesito: Yay! I'm so happy that your FET went well & you're home resting! =) I'm glad dh will be taking good care of you! Take care & best wishes =)

Rachjas: That's great news & how exciting to have your meds ready & waiting! :) I have a separate prescription insurance that I think will cover most meds, as well. We'll see! You're right, I would have thought at least the progesterone would be covered :) Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the sweet note... I'm already bored in bed but have the Bed Patrol here (Hubby) lol....

Was a bit upset when I was told one of the embies didnt make it...But Have lots of hope my Doc said that my embryos where very high quality and more than 120m cells he sais I should have no problem getting a BFP...  But only the one above knows  =)
hey all cd 1 :( but doc is moving quicker to get me to the specialist me and dan r giving up trying and failing were ging to get fixed and then try so we wont fail :) what will be will be :)

i will still be monitoring doc thinks its good to give my secialist when i go in the mean time i have to find a big bro or sis for when i do get pg lol crnt wait for the adpotion interveiw will be back after i have eat to give u feedback from my scan ( cuz i dont understand and reply to everyone :) xx

Good luck hope everything goes well!! xoxoxo
So here is my scan notes ...... from 13.03.09
i can not make sence of it so wondered if any one can ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TA SCAN OF PELVIS (LMP=2 WEEKS AGO) clinical history  : irregular periods Been trying for baby 2 years

Anverted uterus AP diameter =3cm

The endometrium is regular in outline and measures 12mm thickness at the fundus (apparantly normal if af is due it wernt ??)

both ovaries contain several cysts around the periohery(pcos) measuring no more than womm in maximum diameter

RIGHT OVARY measures 28mm x 22mm x 39 mm volume = 13cc
LEFT OVARY meausures 41 mm x 35mm x 19 mm volume = 15cc
no free fluid seen

they have booked a scan in 2 weeks more blood work in 21 days as cd1 today and another scan next week then after that a meeting to transfer me to a specialist
and thats all i no any help would be great no clue about any of it lol

Guesito:i hope your babys are getting snug :) and thanks x

Candie:Happy Anniversary!!

Luvkayln:How exited are you for tue!!!!!!! wow x

Stacey:Happy 25 weeks !!!

Dnikki:you still looking for a job i no the feeling lol XX

Mommyin10:how are you u exited to go on with ivf ??

Mrspace:hunni how are you ?? Hope your ok :)

Pyar:Hope your ok and which has arrived :)

---------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx Baby Dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------
Thanks for that sweet comment!!!!

And just like you im totally confused abour your dr's findings. Very comfusing! I would try to get more clarification from your Dr. If that doesn't help I would get a 2nd opinion. Never hurts.. Hope you get clear answers..Take care sweetie
Hey ladies! I'm SO exhausted! I just didn't check in yesterday so I wanted to say HI and let you all know i'm thinking of you! :) I just skimmed over the posts, but I will go back later and get fully caught up!

Mommyin10- I actually have 2 weddings tomorrow, but they're both early, thank goodness! And then I'm off on Sunday, work Monday and just a half day on Tuesday b/c of my appointment, which I'm super excited about! :) I have next weekend off, so that'll be nice! Then I'll finally have time to deep clean this house b/c it needs it! And I can clean Autumn's cage! It's been a couple weeks, but she knows her mommy is tired! haha!! :)

Sorry to make this so short! If I don't check in tomorrow, I'll definately check in on Sunday and get caught up with everyone! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!! :)
hey ladies- long time no talk to.  wow lots going on.

luvkayln- congrats.  you are moving right along and quickly approaching 2nd trimester.

mommyin10- so exciting that IVF could be soon.

arlo- i am so sorry.  i agree with you that was a poor decision on her behalf.  the adoption system should be changed because its awful that they can change their minds so late in the game.

well ladies mr. jaedyn is 14 weeks old.  he is now having a tablespoon of cereal in his bedtime bubba and he sleeping in her crib.  he slpees almost straight through the night.  he does huge smiles, little baby laughs and loves yelling AAAHHHHHH.  he does lots of baby babble too.  he is growing way to fast.  he is getting chubby.  hes going to be a short chunky monkey.

stacey and jyoce congrats to you both for being close to the end, especially you joyce, next week huh?
Guesito:  Yes, I can imagine how you felt being told that one embie didn't make it ;( but that's great that your two little troopers are such great quality!!!  I have very high hopes for you =)  Can I ask, when you did your retrieval months ago, were you awake during the procedure?  How long did it take & how long were you on bedrest or off work afterwards?  How about the transfer, how long does that take?  I can imagine it's faster than the retrieval, but I'm really not sure.  How long does the doctor recommend that you take it easy afterwards?  Okay, enough questions! =)  Get some rest!

Hannah:  Yeah, I'm not sure of your doctor's findings either.  It just looks like observations, but no diagnosis (except for the cysts), but who am I to make sense of it all?!  =)  That's great that you're going back in a couple weeks.  It sounds like you'll be getting more personal care, which is great!

Leighanne:  Thanks :)  Good to hear from you & it's great to hear how Jaedyn's doing!  Sounds like he is growing fast! ;)  I hope you get a long weekend at home with him!

luvkayln:  I can imagine you're going crazy, not having cleaned in a while! Haha! =)  I'm glad Autumn's being a patient girl ;)  That's great that you have Sunday off & next weekend.  I can't wait to hear all about your appt on Tuesday!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!!!
Ok here's a complete rundown of a usual IVF protocol...

Once you have are stimulated enough to where they have good size eggs you go in for retreival, For the retrieval you are put to sleep and it takes about 15-30 minutes,Its a very comfortable procedure although you wake up with your ovaries sored which lasts a couple of days. Not bad at all, They then go to collect the sperm the same day, Your DH can produce it at the clinic where they have a quiet private room or if he doesn't feel comfortable (Like my hubby) Then you can bring it with you but it has to be in the RE's office within 30-60 minutes of him producing it.  The sperm is then washed and eggs are fertilized the same day. You can request ICSI which gives you a better chance because  they inject the sperm directly in the egg. So after the embryologist monitors the embryos for about 24 hrs they will call you to notify you how many fertilized and the quality...You will then most like have the Transfer about 48 hours after that.. Which is a total of 3 days past retrieval...You will arrive at your appointment time with a full bladder you will take a Valium 30 minutes prior to your procedure to calm you  down... you and dh will then decide how many to put back in, once you sign choosing how many embryos you want back you will then be asked to change into a robe with nothing waist down. You will then be directed to the room where within 10 minutes your embryos will be transfered, This procedure is super comfortable.. Just like a pap smear, Once the embryos are in,  they will change your bed position (Legs up) for about 20 minutes and then  You will then be asked to empty your bladder and emphasize." They are not going to fall off" Then send you on your way home to rest about 2-3 days. My nurse asked me to stay in bed 2 days and on the 3rd day she said movies and lunch but still take it easy no walking, no mall on the 3rd day either... All depends on your Dr.   You will leave the office with your Beta date and full of hopes and dreams =)

If you have any more questions I will be more than happy to help out! =) Good luck!
Forgot to answer your other question...

I work out of my house so I take all the time I feel necessary. But I would say you should be able to return to work like 4 days past your transfer just very light duty and lots of sitting and breaks.
ladies i think i am having a breakdown.  im not sure if its because i am already missing being pregnant or just feel like its something that i want to do but all i have been thinking about is being a surrogate.  i was lucky enough to be able to carry a baby to full term.  i never had trouble getting pregnant, just staying pregnant and i feel that now my body has done it and knows what to do.  i know that i dont want another of my own right now or next year or maybe even at all but i feel that if i have the ability i should think about helping someone else.  Do you think i could be having the last of my baby blues?  tell me what you think?
I cannot believe the amount of life changes on this board.  The women of strength are surely being tested.  Grrr :(

Arlothslug: I hope you are doing OK.  I can't imagine what you are going through, and your posts are so brief as if to shield us and you from emotion.  Do what you need to, but I hope you pop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.  Good luck on the secondary opinion.  My boss's parents adopted when they couldn't conceive for 5 years and then found themselves pregnant before the proceedings were done.  :)  I hope you have a lot of fun (and maybe get a little hammered this weekend? ;)

Joyce: I feel for you.  My father left my mother while she was pregnant with me.  He stayed involved in my life, but my mom describes the time as petrifying.  She had no idea how to do it on her own.  Then, when I came, she says she just knew she was going to be fine and going to love every minute of having her daughter.  It could just be mom-speak, but I like to think it's true...  You are going to be a great, strong, independent mother!

mommyin09: I am SO excited for your IVF journey.  I can't wait to hear all about how it goes.  My manager's manager did IVF after 2 years of TTC and 9 months later they have Olivia!  She's gorgeous!  I know you'll post often.  :)

luvkayln: how are you feeling?  You are hitting the point where I was sick, sick, sick.  It's much better now, but the fatigue never went away.

I officially hate the scale and I kicked it the other day.  I've gained 15 lbs in 20 weeks.  My doctor is very happy - he describes the weight gain as "going up beautifully."  I just glared at him and he looked away and started tapping notes.  The hubby chuckled.

NOT funny.
I'm no expert, but I really think you should give it some more time.  Who knows what the hormone waves you are experiencing are doing to your emotions.  

My personal opinion is that being a surrogate, while a very noble act to do, is something that would be very difficult.  I really think it takes a special kind of person to personally experience pregnancy and then give the baby away.  One thing is clear: it sounds like you are *loving* being a mother.  And I'm sure you're fabulous at it by how you describe your son!

Weigh carefully if you are missing feeling the baby move inside you and bonding with this new life growing in your belly, or if you really want to care for a child for a time, for another couple.

We know already of one woman on this board who has had the adoptive mother have a change of heart.  It causes a lot of pain.  I don't want you to go through this if you are not the kind of person who can cleanly detach...

Arlo: I don't say any of this to minimize your pain.  I think what you are going through is awful and unfair!  I hate it.  It's just that now actually going through a pregnancy on my own, it is unbelievable the amount of love, gratitude and responsibility I feel towards this person I have never met.  I am saying that I can understand that this situation happens...

Leighanne - all the best to you no matter what you decide.  Pinch the chubby cheeks of your "chunky monkey" :) :)

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 38 weeks & It's a boy!!! =) C-section 5/28!
Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Monday!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (5dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD2
Rachjas:  CD6 (come on, cd21!)
Lina:  CD9
dnikki:  CD10
jmh2005:  CD20
Mrspace:  CD23

Guesito:  1dpt!!!
Candie:  3dpo!

Guesito:  Thanks for all the info! =)  It's good to know how long I should be off work afterwards.  I sit all day, so that part isn't a problem! haha!  I'll ask more questions of you & Stacey as they come.  I'm glad you're resting comfortably!

leighanne:  I agree with Kaylee.  It is a noble & wonderful idea, but would take A LOT of thinking about first.  I honestly don't think I could do it, but applaud you for considering it.

Kaylee:  Thank you! =)  I am excited, too & yes, I will most definitely post often! =)  Your post cracked me up about your doctor & your weight!  Hang in there!!!  It's all for the good of your little one =)

Joyce:  Wow, so close!!!  Happy 38 weeks & take it easy! =)
Ok get this.... DH got me an air horn just in case I needed water, bathroom or anything and every time I make it go off everybody is running to my room just cracking up..
Haha!!!  I love that =)
Having twinges and little bit of pain after I pee.... Any inputs... Im 1 dpt
kaylee and mommy- thank you.  im not doing it or have anyone in mind.  it was just something i was thinking of and i feel that it very well could be the hormones almost leaving my body.  i just would love to have the strength to do it and helo someone.  i know that even the thought of it makes me a great person.  

kaylee- i try to be the bets mom possible.  I love my little guy to death.  he is the best thing ever.  you will love your lil one just as much. dont worry about the weight gain.  thats not alot at all.  it starts to slow down in the end anyways.  and you will probably take alot of it off right after having the baby and then the weeks after alot comes off when you are running around caring for the little one all day.
mommyin10- Yes, it's great to have the meds. already here. I am going to call my clinic and see if they can get me in.  I have never done injects. before, so at my IVF meeting they said that I could call and come in for a little more practice. They also said if I bring everything in with me that they would put it all in baggies for me! I love to be organized! I got my schedule in the the mail yesterday. I no longer have to go in on CD 21. Since I am on BCP, I will not O. I will just automactically start Lupron. If you want you can update me starting Lurpon on 6/2!

guesito- So, I told DH about your air horn... I don't think he's going to go for that one.... hmm
kaylee... thank you for the vote of confidence.. i know i will be fine, as i have raised my other children pretty much on my own. and i just seem to do better for myself and my children when i am alone versus when i am with someone.. but i really thought that bf was IT.. and once again i was sorely wrong.  i think what really upset me the most was when he made the instance that he got mad at my daughter and threw a cup at her, which bounced off her chest and cut her lip (it had looked like she had a cleft lip, it cut her so bad) into a accident and i believed him... and then the day he left he told her that she got everything that she deserved... which clearly tells me that he had WANTED to hurt her... scares me about the choices i make, and makes me wonder how to see through people who are fake. he came on this website (MIRob) and was stalking me for awhile... leaving comments, and sending messages and notes trying to accuse me of being a "baby stealer"... and because i didnt contact him to let him know that the baby is a boy... well last i had known he wanted to sign off rights and HE left ME... so i dont really think that i have a obligation to inform him of anything.. i dont know where he is and with all of the abuse and stuff, dont really want to know. also when we first got together, i had found some "adult movies" on his computer (he networked our systems) that completely shocked me, but he explained it away that he didnt know they were there that he had let a friend use his system... but these movies consisted of pedifile activities and completely shocked me... they still to this day give me nightmares. especially when it has to do with minors from 3-13... it was sick.  and i truly am thinking now that he KNEW they were there and was upset when i found them... i think he moved them but didnt completely remove them.... how could i have possibly put my children in a situation like that... thank god my kids KNOW that if anyone were to try anything like that to tell me immediately.  

anyhow... thanks all for the support and i will post update and pics of baby as soon as i get home on the 31st.... hugs, luv and ssbd to you all
That's because he knows you will drive him crazy... My DH already hid it from me lol.

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Tomorrow!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (6dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation Tuesday!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD2
Rachjas:  CD6 (starting Lupron 6/2!)
Lina:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11
jmh2005:  CD21
Mrspace:  CD24

Guesito:  2dpt!
Candie:  4dpo!
Guesito:  That's funny that he hid it!!!  I'm gonna mention the airhorn idea to my dh & see what he says...  I bet I'll get a big "yeah, right!" Haha =)

Rachjas:  That's great that your clinic will organize everything for you!  I'm like that, too, needing to be organized & I'm sure that will help a lot.  June 2 is not too far away :)
mommyin10 i am cd 3:) and have my apt wed i am so exited :)
Oops!  Looks like I skipped over you & rachjas.  I will adjust it tomorrow.  Good luck with your appt on Wednesday!!! =)
guesito - Well, it was worth a shot! How are you feeling? When is your beta?

mommyin10- Your fine. I don't know how you keep up with us all anyway. I am not really worried about my CD anymore. More anxious about June 2. And, you got that up there! You're right, it's right around the corner.
Guesito- I can't remember how many dpiui I was before I first starting noticing that, but it definately happened sometime early in my 2ww. Also, it was like I was peeing WAY more often too, and that was when I was still on vacation so it started happening before 6 dpo, b/c I returned home on 6 dpo and I had been doing that for a few days. Good luck!! :)

Joyce- Wow, how terrible about your ex! I don't even know what to say, but it sounds like you definately made the right choice by not being with him!! We're all thinking about you, and praying for a safe surgery and recovery! I can't wait to see pics! :)

Stacey- Your new belly pics are absolutely adorable!! It makes me think of my belly when I was pregnant with Kayln! Hope you had fun doing more shopping this weekend!! :)

Mommyin10- I finally got some cleaning in yesterday! :) Poor Autumn still needs to be patient though! I didn't get to her yesterday, but her cage isn't that bad! Plus, now that its warm out, we can just take her cage out and spray it off with the hose instead of trying to do it in the kitchen sink. Her cage is huge! :) So I'm so excited for my u/s tomorrow! I can't wait to see how much the baby  has grown, and I'm anxious to see if it'll look like a baby! Haha!! I was looking at Kayln's 10 week u/s pics, and she was adorable, so I'm excited to see how this baby will look! :) How was your weekend? Are you off today? I'm not, :(.... But I only have a half day tomorrow, and yay, the whole weekend next weekend! :) Ok, it's only Mon, and I'm already ready for the weekend again!? lol ;)

Candie- Hope you had a great Anniversary weekend/Memorial Day weekend with dh! :)

Well, better eat some breakfast and then get ready for work! I have a feeling that it's going to be a very slow day, but who knows! :) It's already raining, and it actually started pouring down rain yesterday while Sean was doing the brakes on the car! Thankfully  he was almost done when it started! :) I'll check in later, everyone enjoy their Memorial Day! :)

Good Morning everyone!!!

Woke up super Nauseous!!! So tempted to test but I know its pretty early. I just feel so nauseous, peeing a lot, and Cream discharge.. TMI sorry :)

Im just s afraid its my mind playing games or the PIO Shots...

Happy Memorial day!!!
How early can you test after IVF transfer?  That's how I felt at 10 dpo and caved in and tested!  Good luck to you!!
There's no telling however you should get an accurate answer past day 9 after  transfer. A buddy of mine here tested 4dpt and got a BFP. Im only 3dpt I don't get it!!! Im starving, Nauseous,Tired and bbs starting to feel tender... =)
Guesito- Wow, those are all great symptoms!! You didn't take a hcg trigger shot, did you? Try to hold off on testing, but if you do test and it's + then you know it's for sure +!! :) Do you think you'll test before your scheduled beta? I'm excited that you're having all these symptoms! You know what, I started feeling some things, not nauseated at all until I was 6 weeks, but definately tired, peeing more, tender bbs... I hope, I hope, I hope this is it for you!!! :)

Stacey- How'd your u/s go today? I'm ready to see more pics of Jake! :) Do you think you'll do a 3-D u/s? I think those are so neat!!

Mommyin10- Where are you today? :) I realized I skipped your question about when we think we'll find out the sex of the baby. Tomorrow is my last u/s at my RE's office, and then my first appt. with my OB is June 9th, only 2 more weeks, :) so I'll find out more info then. But their equiqment is so great, and I think I'll go there every 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll find out in the beginning of July, but either way, it'll be sometime in July, which is awesome! :) Hope you enjoyed your day! I assumed you had the day off, I ended up leaving work early, only 30 min. though. I'm excited for tomorrow! I hope everything is still OK!

Hannah- What will happen at your appt. on Wed? Are you still going through IVF, and also trying to adopt? Did you ever have that meeting to see if you guys qualified? Sorry if you've already explained all this, I've been so tired lately and out of the loop! :)

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 32 weeks!  (appt Tuesday)
ArmyPrincess - 31 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 25 weeks! (u/s Today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 9 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

Keyan:  lap 6/3
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving forward with IVF! (7dpo!)
Naf:  Consultation tomorrow!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Hannah:  CD3
Rachjas:  CD7 (starting Lupron 6/2!)
Lina:  CD11
dnikki:  CD12
jmh2005:  CD22
Mrspace:  CD25

Guesito:  3dpt!
Candie:  5dpo!

Mommyin10- Hope you don't mind my updating our list today! I figured you're having a really, really busy day or a super relaxing one! :) Talk to ya soon!!
No Trigger shot.... And yes I was a good girl and I didn't POAS today. I'm so scared! Told hubby I would test anytime.. He was ok with it...We will see how long I will hold of....Wow Its funny how addicting those Preg Tests are =)
Guesito- Oh, very addicting, I know! :) Try to hold off at least for a few more days and try testing then! I say though that if you're already feeling symptoms, and they are true pregnancy symptoms, then it should show up pretty quickly! :) I just don't want you to test, and get a false negative and it get you bummed out! It's depressing seeing those -'s, as we all know, so try to hold off as long as you can so you can get your + and be happy! :) We're all rootin' for you!!! :)
Luluvksyln i am cd4 today lol just fort i would let u no:)
and wed is our adoption interveiw were we will meet a social worker who will grill us they sed we should pass with flying colours
i carnt do ivf at the moment as they have found all this stuff out my lining is thick and have cycts so we are having a break but monitoring our cycles for my specialist (not going on bc though) were going to focus on the adoption while going through all my tests and when they finally get me to my specialist may start treatment but they will try simple things 1st like metaformin clodim etc(even though i dont no what they would do for me as i o regular)
so wednesday we will be filling in forms and chatting i am so exited
in 2 weeks i have a smear (for cancer) nothing suspicious just routine i hope.
3 weeks nasty blood tests 2 of them 3 weeks write the letter to the specialist and next week sometime a scan to check my lining and cysts i am a very busy lady lol
so with me and dan both being laid of i am having interveiws he has a job but its nights so he will do it for now but has to get a day job as he is a boxer and he trains 4 nights a weeks and fighting season is soon plus i literally will not see him all week :( and that isnt possible all the time we have been together we have spent 1 night apart actually since the night we met it was 2 nights apart :(
im hearing of a job i really want tomoro so wish me luck:)
how exited though am i for you tomoro=your scan your baby will be so clear now i couldnt be more happy for you hun ur dream is actually happning again :)
and kayln i reckon will have a sister just a hunch :)