Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Day 1
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Day 1

Hi!! I've been trying ttc over a year now and today I finally got myself together and visited by gyn. After so many months of tears negative preg test it feels so good to have something to look forward to. So he put me on provera for 10 days to stimulate a period which I haven't had in months and I will be charting my bbt for 3 months and returning if I don't get pregnant. Is it crazy that I'm already in love with my baby that doesn't even exist? I'm so ready to be a mother
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I just wanted you to know that your not alone I am 24 and have been ttc since i was 20 but me and my hubby havent any luck yet. I dont think its crazy to already be in love with your baby even if it doesnt exist yet..I am have many of the same feelings. Like you I have turned to fertility drugs...I just recently ordered a free subscription of Fertibella and the products i reviewed showed that it has been very successful in getting pregnant in the first month or two. Mine should be here in a day or two and I am so excited!!! Best of luck to you!!! If you wanna chat more you can add me or reply back.
Blank
Thanks u so much good luck to you!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703