Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Early Pregnancy Sign?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Early Pregnancy Sign?

I read that an early sign of pregnancy is a white discharge (w/ no odor, itch, or color)...it happens when fertilization has occurred.  FYI- I had my first IUI 10/18.  some discharge started today. (plus i'm bloated and boobs are a little bigger than usual:)  
Anyone experienced this?  Any truth to it??
Is the discharge from your nipples?  I did have that when i got preggers earlier this year.  It was a whiteish/yellowish sticky discharge (hope that's not tmi)....lol.  Is that what you are seeing?
Some women get an increase in (cervical) discharge when they get pregnant, but creamy mucus is also pretty common in normal non-pregnant cycles. I hope it is a BFP, though! Oh, and enlarged breasts could definitely be a good sign! Best of luck!
Hi,comming across this forum became really helpful to me emotionally. I am 30yrs old,have an 8yrs old son when i was 22yrs old and he was born after 29wks weighing in on 2lbs 14oz. I thank god everyday on how far he has come&for his health. Ever since my son I have not any conterceptive to prevent pregnancy and because i knew getting pregnant wasn't easy for me. I've been w/my fiance for 5 going on 6yrs now and we having been trying and no luck so we have decided to seek fertility treatment when i was 27yrs old. So far this is my 6th IVF treatments. I have gotten pregnant 3 times and one of them was twins(boy&girl)we lost them after 16wks of pregnancy and as devestating as that was we never gave up hope and kept on trying and gotten pregnant 2 other occasions and again have lost the babies. The doctors couldn't figure out why i could get pregnant but couldn't hold on to it since everything appears normal. So to get to the point this is my 6th times w/IVF transfer and i am on day 4 waiting and it's killing me. I believe i starting to run out of patients. Lolz.. i can't help but notice my breast r very sore which never like this b4 and i even notice that one of my breast has a lil milk leaking out which is making me confuse if this is normal or not? I'm also having  alot of back
pains and feeling really bloated. I just wish that this is a good sigh because I don't think I can emotionally go through this anymore. I can take the physical pain anytime but I don't think I can handle another lost of a baby. But reading what everyone has posted has given me a lil more strenght,faith&hope. Thanks ladies :D