Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Emotional after first IUI
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Emotional after first IUI

Hello fellow wishful mamas!
After reading so many posts, I figured I'd finally join the group. I'm not too familiar w/ all the abbreviations, so please be patient...
finished my 1st round of treatment (Menopur). b/c i have many follies (incl 3 very mature ones, and 2 borderline), i'm at risk for OHSS so i have to take it real easy. had first IUI 10/18 and had a lot of pain that day/night- much difficulty standing after sitting.  thankfully, that's gone. now i'm pretty emotional today and on-edge, also have had a constant dull crampy pain the past couple days. anyone else experience this??
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
566175_tn?1278434072
I just love to hear people say they have several mature follicles!  That is so great, it really helps your chances, and I hope your IUI worked!  Remember to follow up with lots of babydancing!   +++SSBD+++

Blank
I think it's normal, the crampiness usually follows a procedure where foreign objects are going into your uterus. Don't worry about being emotional, during my IUIs I'd start tearing up in the doctors office during the 20 min wait after IUI. We put all of our hopes into these procedures every month, it's a lot to handle. Try to do something nice for yourself, all of us TTC deserve it. I hope you get that BFP!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank