Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Endogest after IUI - does it delay AF?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Endogest after IUI - does it delay AF?

I am taking endogest 200mg twice daily.... My OB-GYN adviced to continue for 20days...

I have 32 days cycle usually except that i had 28 days cycle last one....Today is 14.5dpiui (IUI was done on 21st Jan)

I haven't got my AF yet.... If i do not get my AF in next 5 days does it mean I am Pregnant or it is because of the Endogest ?

Does endogest delay AF?

Please help....

TTC since Jun 2011... NO BFP yet :-(
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
Endogest is a natural female hormone which helps to regulate periods. It is used to supplement placental function in early pregnancy till the placenta starts secreting its own progesterone. It is doubtful that it will delay periods. Delayed periods can be due to stress, anxiety. Pregnancy is also possible. You may take up pregnancy test after few days if you still do not get your period. Do consult your gynecologist. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards.
Blank
Thank you Dr.Arti...

I had brown discharge from thursday but the AF hasn't started. I did a HPT but it turned out negative but i still have some hope that i may be pregnant as the AF hasn't started.

I consulted by OBGYN and she suggested to wait for 2 to 3 days and then go for blood test.

I will be taking endogest till tomorrow only. Will i get periods if i stop endogest?

Please advice....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank