Fertilizing eggs after partial hysterectomy
Hello this is my first time writing on here I had a partial hysterectomy and in 2012. I still have my left  overing I am going to be getting a divorce and the thought of not being able to ever have a child with somebody else then I might end up with kills me can I still produce eggs to freeze and put aside I appreciate any help I can get or advise thank you
It is possible to freeze eggs.  It is a more sure thing to freeze embryos, but you would need a man (at least a sperm donor) to produce embryos with your eggs.  

By "partial hysterectomy," would you say what body part is gone?  Obviously your right ovary, but if your uterus is also gone, then you yourself will not be able to carry a baby.  This does not mean you cannot have a baby from your egg, it simply would mean you would need to use the services of a gestational carrier (a "surrogate mother") to carry the embryo made from your egg.

If you have no uterus and no right ovary but have a left ovary, you can either:
-  freeze your eggs (from your left ovary)
-  create an embryo or embryos with an anonymous donor from a sperm bank, and freeze the embryo(s)

You might want to look into doing both things.  Freezing eggs has a lower success rate than freezing embryos.

Also, get ready (maybe get a second job) to spend some money on this.  It is not covered by most medical insurance and is not cheap.

The kind of doctor to see is a reproductive endocrinologist (a "fertility specialist.")  Get moving if you are serious, you might not have a perfectly functioning left ovary forever.