First IVF.....what should i expect?
I just started my medication, Synarel (nafarelin acetate) Nasal Spray. I'll be on this for 5wks. Then i'll be starting on GONAL-f (hFSH). I take that for 12 days. Hopefully producing lots of eggs. All being well i'll take the Ovitrelle (hCG) booster. Then i'm provisionally booked 8th Nov for retrieval. Which seems ages away.....anyone having to go through same process??
Hang in there, that flies by fast (the 2 week wait it's what takes forever) but Good Luck with the meds and a I am in the waiting part, so I am hoping for the best..
God Bless you!
Wish u all the best... hope the docs retrieve very good numbers of eggs and be always positive...

I had just underwent my first cycle which unfortunately didnt go well.... Got my period... but m hoping to be successful with the FET which I will be undergoing after a month..

After the egg retrieval, the transplant was done after a day and had got my blood test scheduled for 23rd Sept but unfortuntely had to do on 22nd due to bleeding....

But hey, dont get dishearten by my treatment..Everyone is different and unqiue too...Think positive and take rest and also dont stress ..listen to good soothing music during the 2WW..

n believe in God and Keep the Faith!!!.

Hope u hear good news from u soon..

Love, Joy