Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Future diapers changers of the world... unite!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

BFPs, here we come!!!

Good morning!  I told you I'd use the silliest or most appropriate suggestions & so thanks to Arlotheslug & Jessie, we have one of each! :)

************************************************
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 24 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 15 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP!
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today)

Candie:  CD10
Stacey:  C11
Guesito: CD14 (Transfer 11/6!)
mommyin09: CD14 (u/s today)
rachjas: CD22
arlotheslug: CD22
MamaTina: CD39
naf38: CD51 (any news?)
luvkayln:  8dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  8dpo (Welcome!)
Keyan: 15dpo
****************************************************************

I'll check in later today after my u/s.  Hoping for one big follie (or ruptured follie) on each side.  That way, which ever side I O from has a fighting chance! :)  Thanks for the well wishes !!!  Candie & Arlotheslug:  I hope you're right about getting a BFP after my HSG !

Jessie:  Good luck today!  I think Arlotheslug is right.  Try to relax & don't stress too much (I know, easy for me to say!)  Let us know how it goes :)

ArmyPrincess819:  Welcome!  We've added you to our list :)

Arlotheslug:  You crack me up!  Maybe you'll take me more seriously next time ;-)  
Yes, I've gotten lots of info & it's helped, but it looks like m/c is such a high risk for me, which is scary.  I'm planning to ask some questions at my appt today.  I was so surprised last week, that I think I missed a lot of what my doc was saying! :)  So, do you start your meds next week?  I'll be keeping a close eye on you IVF girls from now on!

Naf:  How are you doing?  Did you talk to your doc last week?  Hope all is well!

Keyan:  I don't know what's invovled with a lap, so I'm not sure of an answer for you, but if there are meds involved & anesthesia, then you probably shouldn't ttc just before (and that's only "if" AF shows, my friend!!!)  There's always hope until then :)
I LOVE the new thread name! It's so cute, and oh so true!!!! :)
Armyprincess- Looks like we're true cycle buddies this round... both at 8 dpo!!! :)  Good luck to you!
Good morning everyone.  Love the new name!  :)

Sending lots of SSBD to Keyan, luvkayln, and ArmyPrincess - let's continue these BFP's!

Stacey - How exciting that you've started the IVF process.  I am so happy for you!  That's good that your MIL will have some time to rest and recover before moving on, although I'm sure the waiting is torture.  Actually, DH's grandma had surgery for lung cancer yesterday and it appears to be a lot worse than they thought, so we're now playing the same crappy waiting game.  Ugh, I wish they'd find a cure for this already!!  I will keep her in my prayers.

Keyan - I'm not sure what the protocol is before a lap.  Could you call the doctor and ask?  Let's not give up on this cycle yet though!  :)  I know what you mean, we used to plan everything around TTC, even cancelled a vacation once too, but now we've realized that life still has to go on and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it (hopefully soon!).

Arlotheslug - That's so sweet of DH to be planning a vacation for you both.  We actually went to Niagara Falls on our honeymoon (Canadian side) and loved it and it's not a bad drive from here at all.  I did vote today, but I have to admit, it was my first time ever!  (P.S. Do we have a quarterback controversy in the works?  :)  Leftwich really outplayed Ben last night.  I don't know what's up with him lately.)

mommyin09 - Good luck with your u/s today!  I hope you get your wish and see follies on both sides!  :)  Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Guesito - Congrats on all the eggs retrieved!  Good luck at your transfer.

Jessie - Good luck at the doctor today.  I'm sure everything will be fine.
Happy Election Day me US friends!  I hope you are voting!!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread! Very cute name.  All the best with your u/s - I hope both follies ruptured and that you have a great chance this cycle!!!

Luvkayln - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!  I have a good feeling.

Keyan - Sorry you feel like AF but it's not over till it's over! There is still hope for you.

Arlotheslug - I think you should defiitely vote!  Good for you.

Guesito - Good luck over the next couple of days!  How many embryos are you having transplanted?  Is it still scheduled for Thursday?  Good luck!

Jessie - Good luck with your appt!  I'm sure everything will be fine.

Nothing new with me.  Just working away and trying to be good to my body in prep for IVF.  It's not easy!  :)

Take care and SSBD.
Stacey
Candie - We were posting at the same time!  So sorry to hear about DH's grandmother.  Lung cancer?  Ugh.  I will also keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  Cancer seems to be way too common these days - and so many different types.  I agree - they should come up with a cure already.  Come on!  Are you taking opks this cycle?
Mommyin09:  I love the name.  I did not think you took me seriously!

Armyprincess:  Welcome!!!!

Candie:  I could not watch it last night.  I left at 6-0.  I have no idea what is going on with Ben . . . very frustrating!
Like the new name!  I have an hour and ahalf before I get to leave the office to go to my appointment.  I feel a little better bc my friend found out she was pregnant at 10 weeks and her line was really faint.  My mom ended up taking Will to the dr today.  He had a fever of 101.5 and he gets seizures if it gets too high.  So she took him for me just in case he wasnt done in time for me to go to my appointment.  I think she is a little upset bc she really wanted to go with me.  

my mom just called.  William has phenomia and an ear infection and Olivia has athsma and a head cold.  Between the two of them they got 5 perscriptions and a breathing machine.  If Will doesnt get any better by tomorrow I have to take him back and then they both have to go back next week.  My poor babies.
I'm back from my u/s & it looks like I'm following in the footsteps of luvkayln! :)  It turns out I O'd this morning before my appt!  I had one ruptured follie on my left side & it was a whopping 33mm!!! Wow, I don't think I've ever had anything larger than 18mm, so of course I'm taking it as a sign ;)  So, tomorrow I'm officially in the tww!

Candie:  I left you a note, but my heart goes out to you & dh!  I hope his grandma is resting comfortably.  Congrats on voting for your 1st time!  That's great :)

Jessie:  Sorry about your little ones! :(  Let us know how your appt goes.

Arlotheslug:  Sometimes silly is better!  Keeps us uplifted :)  Thanks for your contribution!  I'm waiting till dh comes home & then we'll walk over to vote.  It's fun to go together.  This is one exciting election year, huh!?

Stacey:  Thanks for the well wishes today. Since I already O'd, I'm glad to know I O'd a big one! ;)
Mommyin09 - That is fantastic!  33mm!!!?  It looks like basketball season has started up again ;-)  All the best for the tww.  How exciting!
Im confused becasue I have only done IVF and are very new to this....Are you doing IUI?
Candie:  I am sorry I missed the news about DH's grandma.  I hope she is ok and will keep her in my thoughts.  Congratulations on voting!

Mommyin09:  33mm!!! WOW - here comes the net ;-)
Jessie, so sorry the kiddos are not feeling well....hopefully they are doing better soon. let us know how your appt went...
Mommyin09...OMG Congrats on that HUGE ruptured follie...you go girl
Candie....so sorry to hear about dh's gramma, that is always hard, hope she is doing better.
luvkayln...i am crossing fingers, toes and anything else i can cross that this is your cycle girlie.

to all.....not sure if you noticed or not but i put up some pics...one of me dec of last year, and one of me just last night....i dont care what doctors say, but that is more than just a hernia...it looks like baby bump to me...lol  and i am only 9 weeks.  ugh am i gonna outgrow my house before June???

Good Luck, Hugs, Luv and TONS of SUPER STICKY BABY DUST to everyone
mommyin09 - Holy cow!!  33mm!  I can't believe it.  That is wonderful.  :)  I had no idea they could tell the size of the follie after it already ruptured.  It's really amazing what these doctors can do sometimes.  

Stacey - I can imagine that your body will be going through a lot very soon, so take care of yourself.  Luckily you have Arlotheslug here to help you through.  Even though I'll admit that I don't know a whole lot about IVF, I will certainly do my part and keep praying for ya!

Arlotheslug - I agree with mommyin09 - we need to do whatever we can to put a smile on each other's faces!  Love the name.  :)

Thank you all so much for your good wishes for DH's grandma.  We really appreciate it.  I'm so lucky to have such good friends.  :)
I just wanted to join in on the list.  I am cd 8 and on day 6 of Gonal F.  My IUI will probably be between Nov. 11-Nov.13. Is anyone on the same timeline?
kmcarino:  We'll add you to the updated list tomorrow :)

Arlotheslug & Stacey:  You two made me laugh out loud!!!  Hopefully we'll score one for the underdogs ;-)

Candie:  I think if I waited a day, they wouldn't have been able to see the ruptured follie.  Last cycle I went in for an u/s on cd16, saw two follies & O'd that same day.  When I went back on cd18 for another u/s, they were gone.  We didn't see any ruptured follies.  I'm just glad I went in when I did  'cause now I have a little bit of hope :)

guesito:  We wanted to do iui this week, but I had my HSG last Wed.& it revealed a T-shaped uterus.  That means it's too small to carry multiples & so iui is not an option due to that risk.  We're trying on our own this cycle & if it doesn't work out, we'll go forward with IVF next time, but then they'll only implant one embryo at a time.

Joyce:  I'll check out your pictures!
well I guess my appt went ok.  They did an sonogram.  It was just a little black circle/bean looking thing. The lady said it looks like I am only 4 maybe 5 weeks along.  My doctor did a pelvic exam as well. Then she made me do blood work and depending on what it reads will determine if I go back next week for another sonogram or more blood work.   Going by my last period I should be 5.5 almost 6 weeks but since I didnt ovulate until CD19 I guess Im a week or so behind.  She said the reason they did the blood work was to check the hormone levels to give a more definiate time frame.  She said it might be a chemical pregnancy... but she doesnt think it is but it could be an option.

Im a little down at the moment.  Im hoping Im just not very far along... if I go by ovulation, its not even 3 weeks after.  My babies being sick isnt helping anything.  I feel so bad for them.  Im glad I have experience using a breathing machine from when I worked in the daycare.  I think DH is going to stay home with them tomorrow and then my boss said I can have Thursday off if I needed it.  

Well thats about all the news I have.  I guess I will be going week to week.  Hope everyones day was better than mine.
mommyin09- holy cow thats a big follie.  congrats.  i hope we are adding you and everyone else to the BFP list.  i have a good feeling that the next few months will show us many more BFP's.
Leighanne:  Thanks!  I hope so, too :)

Jessie:  I'm sorry you're feeling down.  I know what it's like when you get info you weren't expecting. I'm sure we all do!  If you O'd later, it makes perfect sense that you'd be 4-5 weeks.  There's really only a week difference between your estimate & your doctor's, so don't lost hope! :)  It's good you're going back next week. I hope the babies feel better soon.  Keep your chin up!!!
jessie it sounds to me just liek you said you ovulated later so you are not as far along as you thought.  the last period id just used as an estimated date.  it is better when you know exactly when you O'd which you do.  try not to worry, seeing the black dot is perfect for 5 weeks and next time you go back your lil bean will be there,  the wait is the hardest past.

Ladies- so i finally posted new baby bump pics.  i found one from 20 weeks also that the fiance took so i posted a few.  tell me the truth, am i getting bigger?  i dont want to be huge, my butt is already big enough.
Im sorry things didn't go as planned...It was better this way though.. What if you had found out about your uterus after being preganat with multiples... God knows what his doing...Well good  luck sweetie!!! Hope for that BFP... Who knows maybe you won't need IVF.
oh mommyin09, my next appt is 11/17 and my next 3d ultrasound is 12/6.
Guesito:  You are so right!  Thanks :)

Leighanne:  Great pictures!  I love the one where you can't see your feet anymore!  And yes, your belly is definitely getting bigger, but you're not huge!  You're pregnant! :)
Jessie- Please try to remain relax, based on your O day, you are just around 5 weeks. When will you have the results?

Mommyin09 - Hey! thanks for the new thread! Funny name.LOL :o)

Luvkayln - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, are you feeling any symptom?

Guesito - I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow.

Arlotheslug - Ohh I am happy that you decide to go on a trip!! You will have a great time!

Leighanne: You are glowing! Great pictures!

Candie: Yes life has to go on! I really don't know how this new doc works or even if he will accept to do the lap, so I should just go in on my appt and see from there. It will required anesthesia, but I am not even sure if the lap will be able to be done before 2009 since the holidays are coming up...we will see...just a few more weeks and I will know!...Sorry for dh's grandmother, will keep your family in my prayers also.

Stacey- Hopefully MIL results will come better than expected...time will fly by and you will be in the 2ww really soon!

Well I have to say that AF show her ugly face this morning, a day late, but she is here. Since I was really expecting her, I am doing fine, hoping is the last time I see her in 2008... Mommyin09...CD1 for me.  
Good morning all!

Happy Wednesday.  Just a quick pop in before I get to work - leaving for Chicago today!

Guesito:  Good luck with your transfer!

Mommyin09:  I think we should come up with team names . . . . ;-)

Kenyan:  I hope you are able to get some answers with this new doctor - especially before the holidays.  We all know how hard that time of the years is . . . Sorry about AF, and I absolutely AGREE - I hope this is the last time you see her . . .

Candie:  How is DH's grandmother?  I hope you two are taking care of eachother.  So much to deal with at once!  Sending you positive thoughts . . . I agree life must move forward!  

Stacey:  I think I could say the same for you!  How are you holding up?  I know how hard the stress can be . . . I think you just need to hold onto eachother.  (man, I am a downer today!) - Around the time we got our diagnosis, Dh's dad was admitted to the hospital and passed . . . I Think the only way we survived was many many hugs . . . I hope this is not TMI.  Just thinking about you.  

Jessie:  I agree with the ladies - it sounds like you o'd a bit later.  Stay calm and positive!

Luvkayln:  Many things are crossed . . .

Happy Wednesday all!  
I put the pic up of the sonogram from yesterday.  Its just a little black spot.  I tried to google to see if I could compare it to others to see if it was normal but I had no luck.  If anyone has had one as early as this do you think you could tell me if it is normal?  I Oed 3 weeks ago so that would put me right at 5 weeks right?  

Keyan:  I have to call them this afternoon after lunch time. Which is kinda good bc I have a meeting out of town and I wont have signal on my phone until then.

Update on my kids.  We didnt have any problems with them using the breathing machine.  I thought it might scare them but they did great.  Wills fever was up to 103 last night.  DH is at home with them right now but I am not sure if he is keeping them there or if he is sending them off to daycare.  Im hoping he will stay home with them.  My mom said she would stay with them tomorrow if I Didnt want to lose time at work.  

Hope everyone has a great day.  I will let you know what they say about my blood work.
Thanks for all your wishes!!! You guys have made it so much easier...Well I rested really well last night. Hoping I an do the same today for the big day tomorrow.It beginning to sink in so im getting a little nervous. My hubby will be out of town  ;(  but my friend will be there with me. Im praying to god this is it!!! PRAY FOR ME LADIES!!!
Hello ladies! Ok, I need advice. Please tell me what you all think. At 7 dpo, I started cramping, but I just ignored it. Well, yesterday at 8 dpo I didn't cramp all day until last night, and after I went to the bathroom and wiped, there was light brown spotting. Sorry, tmi! :) Then I put on a pantiliner and went to a meeting at work, and when I came home, it was full of brown blood. Then this morning I woke up feeling like af was about to show any minute. Plus, my temps went back down today, and FF isn't even recognizing that I ovulated! And I know for a fact that I did, b/c on CD 12 my RE did an u/s and it showed 2 ruptured follies on my left side. I'm not cramping or spotting now. But I think af is trying to show! Has anyone ever started at 9 dpo??? I've NEVER had this happen to me before. I think i'm done with clomid, too. I'm going to tell my RE to put me on injections this next time. He says that's going to be my ticket to getting me pregnant, but he's scared to because he thinks i'll end up with a litter! But he also said he can adjust my doses so that doesn't happen. Has anyone ever been on injections here before? Stacey, you have, haven't you? Will you please tell me your experience with it? Anyway, does it sound like af is trying to show to you all? I wish it would just come then so we can get on with the next round!

Jessie- I'm sorry you were down yesterday! It really does sound to me like you ovulated later, so that only makes sense that you wouldn't be as far along as they're thinking you should be. I'll be praying for you!

Good morning,
First of all, what an election!  I hope all of my US friends are happy with the outcome.  It's quite amazing.

Luvkayln - You could be having implantation bleeding?!?  Are you still having it?  I hope so! Regarding injections, yes, I took them for all 3 of my iui attempts.  The first time I did them I had 6 mature follies, and then the next couple of cycles the drugs were reduced and I had 2 or 3. (remeber I had cycsts the first cycle?) I started injections on Day 3 of my cycle.  You would probably get a pen needle and I'm not a really squemish person so didn't mind it.  You just need to get used to it.  I was monitored every couple of days until the follies matured.  Then would have the HCG shot and iui around day 12/13.   For me, I found my follies grew fast and furious!  I was very responsive which was good.  It will help you but there is definitely more risk for multiples.  I think the issue with Clomid is that once you have taken it for more than 4 or 5 months it starts working less.  So that is probably why they are suggesting injections.  It's definitely worth a try but I would just ask why your RE thinks it will help you and just be comfortable with the reasons for your situation.

Mommyin09 - I defiitely hope you score with that follie!  That is definitely one for the record books! :)

GUESITO - Congrats on all the fertilized eggs!  I will definitely be thinking and praying for you!  All the best!!  I may have missed it but how many eggs are being transferred?

Arlotheslug - Thanks for the thoughts.  Sorry about Dh's father..that is so sad.  We are getting through all of this some how some way and are managing to stay positive.  Lots of hugs and lots of walks with our furry girl.  BTW - You are never a downer my dear!

Keyan - So sorry about af :(  Glad you are staying positive though!  I can totally understand.  I'm usually depressed the days I know she is going to show, and then when she shows...it's almost a relief to move on.  What's your plan for the next cycle?

Jessie - Try to stay positive.  I'm sure everything is totally fine.

Candie - How are you doing?  I can't believe you are getting to the end of the tww!

Have a great day friends!
Stacey
mommyin09 - That was definitely perfect timing then on your u/s.  That certainly gives you some reassurance that everything is working like it is supposed to!  I agree with Guesito.  God is taking care of you and it will all fall into place one of these times.

luvkayln - That is so strange.  My initial thought was implantation bleeding, but I don't know how heavy that is supposed to be.  The temps going down is weird too.  I have had a 9 day luteal once or twice, but Clomid is supposed to lengthen your cycle, and your luteal.  Do you think you should call the doctor?  I hope everything is OK.  I know how hard it is when these things come up out of nowhere.  As for the injections, I can't really give much advice there, but maybe that will be the answer for you.  Take care dear.

Jessie - Try not to worry yet.  I know you were hoping to see more, but I think you'll be OK considering your O date.  Hope the kids are feeling better.  When it rains, it pours, huh?  Take care.

Guesito - Good luck with the transfer!  How exciting.

Arlotheslug - Thanks for being so sweet.  Definitely not TMI, I think we've all waved bye-bye to that a long time ago!  :)  I hope you guys have a great time away.

Keyan - Thanks for the prayers, I really appreciate that.  I'm so sorry about AF.  When is your appointment with the doctor?  I'm sure he'll give you a better idea then about what he wants to do.  I know all this is tough, especially with the holidays coming, but I'm sure it will all be OK.  You are in my prayers too.

Leighanne - Love the pictures!  Very cute.

kmcarino - Welcome!  Good luck this cycle.  I hope the IUI works for you!
Stacey- Thank you, you are awesome! Did your insurance cover any of it? Mine won't, I'm curious to know how much it would cost. This girl on here just got her bfp with menopur, but my RE did mention something about the gonal-f pen. Is that what you used? You're getting me very excited about starting injections!! :) I'm not sure if i'm still spotting, I'll have to go check. But I am having cramps on and off. I don't think it's implantation bleeding, i've never had that with either one of my pregnancies....  I honestly think it's af trying to show...  But, oh well, we didn't do iui this cycle, we missed it. So this next round we'll hopefully be able to do the injections along with iui. Thanks for all the info!

Candie- I know, it is strange, huh?  Do you think I should call my RE? It honestly feels like af is about to show. I don't know what's going on with my temps, but that does make me feel better that you've started at 9 dpo too. Did you ever start at 9 dpo while you were taking clomid, or was in on a natural cycle? I have to admit I didn't take progesterone, but I didn't my first cycle off the clomid either and I still had a 14 day LP. I haven't started yet, I was just spotting last night, and a teeny tiny bit this morning. I'll go check in a minute and see what's going on...  Thanks for your concern, you're so sweet! :)

Mommyin09- I know you're off today, but WAKE UP!!! :)
Yup... Still spotting. What should I do?
luvkayln...implantation is not necessarily shown every pregnancy...and that is what it sounds like...i have a link here that might help, i hope it does.
http://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml
Thanks Joyce! I'll check it out!
i am searching for other things too....for you....how heavy is it?  and how long has it been going on?
also keep in mind that implantation is when it is being buried into the endometrium, and it will not have enough hcg yet to be detected on a hpt...so taking one will likely show a bfn...i would wait a few days before taking one so that the hormone can build in your system.
luvkayln : I am so sorry you think is AF, I would call the RE and/or  take a HPT...I think it could be perfect timing for Implantation, but if temp remain low, don't know what to think about that...sorry I can't help you out more!
take a look at this...check around this site, it might shed some light on some of your questions...if it doesnt i would contact your RE or OB and see what they say/think.

http://babymed.com/faq/Content.aspx?14347
Thanks Joyce and Keyan! You're both so sweet. I'm not sure what to think, it's been going on since last night, and I have been cramping. It very well could be af trying to show early. Although, I find that sooo ironic because this has never happened to me before, never! I'm a 14 day LP kinda girl, ya know?? :) It's  not heavy at all, it's light brown. And I know that means old blood. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with kayln, but that happened when af was actually due. I'll call my RE and see what they say, but i'm sure they'll just tell me to wait it out and see if af shows. I haven't been taking progesterone, but I didn't take any with my other 2 pregnancies either. I've never had a problem with low progesterone, and like candie said, clomid is supposed to extend your lp, not shorten it...  I'll call my RE and see what they say.

Leighanne: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 15 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

Keyan:  CD1
kmcarino:  CD9 (iui next week)
Candie:  CD11
Stacey:  C12
Guesito: CD15 (Transfer tomorrow!)
rachjas: CD23
arlotheslug: CD23
MamaTina: CD40
naf38: CD52 (any news?)

mommyin09:  1dpo
luvkayln:  9dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  9dpo

Wow, luvkayln, you're right!  I slept in till 8:00 today!  Thanks for the wake-up call ;-)  We've been chatting via messages, so you know my thoughts.  I have had a 9-day luteal phase, but that's before I started taking progesterone & clomid.  You've never had that problem, so I think you should call just to alleviate any concerns you have. Let us know if you do call, okay?  If it is AF, maybe you could start taking progesterone next cycle.  It can only help.  Hang in there !!! :)

Keyan:  I'm so sorry about AF!  Even though you were expecting her, I know it's still disappointing :(  When is your nex appt?  I was thinking the lap was scheduled, but is that a consultation?  I hope you do get to have it done before the holidays.  Take care! :)

Arlotheslug:  I agree, you're never a downer!!!  We've probably all gone through losing a loved one or struggling through a loved one's illness, and being there for each other with lots of hugs & love is the best medicine!

Stacey & Candie:  Again, just be there for each other with love & support and let your loved ones know just how special they are to you!!!  I'm thinking of you both.

Candie:  Thanks!  I agree 100% :)

Guesito:  Wow, I can't believe it's tomorrow!  Best wishes to you!!! I'll be waiting to hear how you feel afterwards :)

Jessie:  Let us know what the doctor says today & stay positive ! :)
We will either transfer 3 or 4 embryos...We will see tomorrow! Thanks for all your well wishes ladies.(((((Hugs))))
Ok, here's my update!!! I just called my RE's office, and i told them that i think i just started my period, because now it's dark brown instead of light brown, but still not red. I told her that I had cramping at 7 dpo but I just ignored it. I told her that I started spotting last night, light brown and has continued through today. She even said this is unlike me to do this at 9 dpo, and she said it could be implantation bleeding!!!! She said to wait a couple days to see if it turns into a full blown period, if not, call and come in! I mean, I have been cramping on and off today. I don't want to get all excited for nothing. It was so light brown and hardly anything last night, and now it's dark brown and more of it. So it may be the start of a period. I sure hope not, her news gave me some hope to hold on to! I'm not going to tell Sean, he's already excited enough about this cycle, I don't want to get his hopes up, ya know? Anyway, just wanted to tell all of you what's going on! Hopefully i'll add some good news to our thread soon, if not, i'll keep on truckin'! :)  
Oh, I so hope it is implantation!!!  That was my initial thought when we "chatted" this a.m. ;) I want to give you a big Woo-Hoo, but I know you don't want to get your hopes up. I'll hope & pray extra hard for you, my friend!  Do you think you'll test or just wait it out & hope she doesn't show?  Take it easy & let us know how you're doing.

Attention, everyone:  All fingers crossed for luvkayln!!!!
Mommyin09- You are the greatest friend! ;) No, I probably won't test just because the nurse told me to wait a couple days. She said if af doesn't show, then i'll go there and they'll do a test and u/s. I'm totally freaking out right now! Literally, my insides are all bunched up and my nerves are going crazy!!!! She even wished me good luck, wasn't that sweet! :)

Joyce- I checked out those websites you recommended. Thank you so much! The one about the implantation bleeding hit home! If i am pregnant, I swear, it's too good to be true because it matched up with everything that site said! Thanks for finding it for me, you're great! :)
luvkalyn, i never had implantation bleeding but i did get a BFP at 9dpo.  i started getting nauseous that day and came home and took a test and it was positive.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that these are good signs for you:)
Luvkayln - I am crossing everything I have for you!!!  Implantation bleeding was the first thing I thought of.  I had a friend who had quite heavy implantation bleeding and cramping.  She was sure it was af so she wore a tampon for a couple of days!  And then it stopped.  So I am definitely cheering for you!  COME ON IMPLANTATION!!!!
luvkayln: that is no problem on the sites, they are actually ones that i had in my favorites when my cycles were crazy so that i knew what was going on....the only one i really searched out was the one about the implantation dip.  It all sounds sooo great for you, i have all of my fingers crossed for ya and my toes too.  I have cramped on and off since ovulation if that is any consulation, and i like leigh got my first faint bfp at 9dpo.  i am hoping this is it my friend....all of you ladies on here deserve humongous(spell??) bfp's, you have all gone through so much.

hugs and luv and TONS OF SUPER STICKY BABY DUST COVERED IN HONEY for you all......**************POOF***************
oh and i was testing after a dream within a dream....both showing bfp's....lol...that was 5 dpo and on 9dpo, there is that faint faint bfp...lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXcrossing everythingXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey everyone.  I called my dr office and left a message for the nurse to call me back for my results like I was suppose to.  It was a little after noon.  I never got a call back... Im assuming it was really busy today.  My friend told me not to worry bc if it was bad news they would have called me before I even called them.  I am going to call first thing in the morning so my mind will be at ease.
Leighanne, Stacey, Joyce- Thank you all for the support! I really hope this is it! I remember when i was pregnant with kayln, and of course didn't know it yet, i spotted like i am now for 10 days straight. I don't really know if it was implantation then or if was more towards the start of when my period should've been due. I didn't follow my cycles then at all. I just went to the doc when i was about 6 weeks, and found out i was pregnant!

Stacey- That's incouraging about your friend! I still am cramping, and still spotting, just light brown though. I told the nurse i've been cramping on and off since 7 dpo, and she acted like it was normal, so that gives me hope too! I'm not going to test, i'll just call them on friday if my spotting doesn't get any worse, meaning af is trying to show, and then she said i should test then. I'm sure they'll want me to come up there to check things out though. Oh, gosh, i'm scared that this is too good to be true! I really hope i am, but i know it'll be a hard let down if i'm not, just because i've got myself all worked up, ya know?

Thank you all for the support and well wishes for me! I really appreciate all of you! I'll check in tomorrow, and update you all!
yes luvkayln, please make sure you keep us posted.  i know what is it like, i think we all do, to get excited and worked up and then be disappointed.  But i am confident that this is it for you my dear, relax and see what happens.  i know the waiting is the worst part of the 2ww and when you get excited it seems even longer.  but friday is just around the corner, so hopefully the spotting doesnt get any worst, hugs and luv to you my friend and super sticky baby dust covered with honey goes out to you, and just so you know i think i am even crossing my eyes, i have everything crossed for you....lol
Good luck and I know a BIG FAT BFP is on its way to you!!!
Jessie- keep us posted on your results. Sorry you had to wait so long for them :(

Luvkayln - How are you feeling today? Keeping everything cross!

Guesito - I wish you the best today!

Arlotheslug - I hope you are having a great time in Chicago!

Candie & Mommyin09 - My appt is Nov 20 and it is for consultation, I will explain to him my situation and will ask him to perform the LAP, so we shall see how it goes..

I hope you all ladies have a great day! ....IT IS ALMOST Friday AGAIN....really FAST huh!?!
Im off to my transfer.. Nerves are beginning to kick in! I will post this afternoon! ((((Hugs)))) Brenda
Good Morning ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Well.....AF finally showed this morning, 2 days later than used to on BC, and I called my RE and I am going to hospital for BW so they can re-check my FSH and esrtodal levels!! I wil let ya'll know! Hopefully my FSH wont be SKY HIGH like last time!!

Have a great Thursday!
Tina

vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

mamatina:  CD1 (bloodwork today!)
Keyan:  CD2 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD10 (iui next week)
Candie:  CD12
Stacey:  C13
Guesito: CD16 (Transfer today!)
arlotheslug: CD24
naf38: CD53 (any news?)

mommyin09:  2dpo
rachjas:  4dpo
luvkayln:  10dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  10dpo

Mamatina:  I'm so glad AF finally showed for you!  I sure hope your bloodwork givesyou better, more promising news!!!  Good luck :)

Luvkayln:  How are you today?

Guesito:  Best wishes for today!!! :-)

Jessie:  I, too, am sorry that you're having to wait longer to hear from your doc.  I'll be checking in later to see how you're doing. How are the kids?

Keyan:  That's exciting that your appt is just 2 weeks away!  I hope they're able to schedule the lap a.s.a.p.!!! :)

Stacey & Candie:  How are you doing?
Good morning! So, i'm still spotting this morning, but it's very, very light brown even lighter than yesterday. It's barely even there anymore. My cramping has also subsided! I'm even more positive now because my temps sky rocketed this morning!!! I really hope this is it. I'll be able to call my RE tomorrow if af stays away!

Guesito- Thank you so much for the well wishes! Good luck to you today, how exciting!!!

Kenyan- Thanks for checking on me, i'm feeling hopeful!!! :)  I did feel nauseated this morning, but it may just be my nerves! I'm hoping for a miracle here!!
That's great news !  I saw your temps & they are sky high today :)  I'll be thinking of you, keeping everything crossed & praying that you get to make that phone call tomorrow!  It sounds very promising, my friend!  My very best wishes to you !!! :)
Mommyin09- Thank you so much!!! You're such a great friend!! I hope i make it to that phone call too! I have a good feeling, i'm glad you do too! :)
MamaTina - Nice to hear from you!  Glad AF showed and I hope your bw shows some positive results for you.

Luvkayln - I checked your chart and you are looking very very good my friend.  I have no doubt that this is your long awaited bfp.  It is all perfect...like a text book case!

Mommyin09 - How are you doing?  Back in the 2ww!  I have a good feeling about you this cycle too.

Guesito - All the best of luck to you today!!!  I hope the transfer is a success!  Take it easy and update us when you can.

Keyan - Hopefully you can get your lap surgery done.  There have been many ladies I have read about that have gotten their bfp a month or so after the surgery!

Candie - What's happening with you?  At the end of the tww.  Any positive signs happening??  Fingers crossed for you too!

Have a great day all!
Stacey
OMG!! I am so excited for you!!! I think I would be very sick to my stomach too, not only for symptoms, but for my nerves!!! I am praying really hard this is your miracle baby.... or babies, there could be two in there, remember :o)
luvkayln - Oh my goodness!  I  know you don't want to get your hopes up, but I am so excited for you!  I agree with the others, this definitely sounds like implantation and with your temp jumping up today, that's another positive sign you can add to the list!  :)  Have you told Sean yet?   I will keep praying that you make it to tomorrow so that you can see your RE and get that BFP you are so deserving of!!  Please keep us posted.

mommyin09 - Hope you enjoyed your day off.  How are you doing?  I know you're at the point where the 2ww seems so long, but just hang in there!  Thanks so much for the note.  Still no +OPK yet, but I probably won't O until Sunday or Monday.  I can't wait for the weekend!

Stacey - Actually, I'm not in the 2ww, I'm waiting to O.  I know it's getting close, and we're going away for the weekend, so looks like perfect timing!  How are you and DH doing?  

Keyan - That's great that your appt is only 2 weeks away.  I hope it gets here quick and you're able to get some answers.  

Guesito - Wow, it's transfer day!  I'm sure you're excited and scared all at the same time.  I hope it goes well and at least one of those little embryos hangs on tight! :)

Mamatina - Hope you get better results on your bloodwork this time!
I still havnt gotten my results back yet... I did call again this morning and the nurse said she is waitng for my dr to look at it before she calls me.

The kids are doing better.  Not acting sick at all anymore.  They are at daycare today.  Which I was just up there checking on them and they are fine.  The daycare can give them their breathing treatments so I dont have to go up there during the day.

Bad news:  Bio mom made a comment about getting her baby girl back so she can be a big sister and that you can bet on that.  She is due May 20th... we still havent heard from her.  Saturday will be 10 weeks.  We also found out that the new baby daddy is the same guy that is Olivias... so that is why we think she is going to try to get Olivia back.  She never mentioned Will.  ** already called out Lawyers office.  He is going to try and get an appointment to sit down with the lawyer next week so he can start the stuff to get her rights removed and if that isnt possible that she is only allowed to have supervised visitation.  

Im really trying not to let that bother me but I just dont understand how she thinks she has the right to remove a child from a stable, safe enviroment when she hasnt even provided anything for her in over a year and hasnt seen her in 8.  

I will update about my lab work when they call me.  Hope all is well with everyone!
Ok....I went to RE toget paperwork for hospital to do BW, and I was like "why today (cd1), and not cd3?" So, they were like..h Yeah! SO, I go to hospital Saturday for BW (fsh & estradol). That my day!!

Tina

I STILL have a BUTT LOAD of Follistim & Repronex if anyone is interested!!!!
Mamatina:  Well, I guess you had a false start today.  Hopefully everything works out just right on Sat.! :)

Jessie:  It's good to hear the kids are feeling well enough to go to daycare :)  Still waiting for your results?  Try not to stress about Olivia's mom.  It sounds like dh is taking the right steps by talking to an attorney.  Good luck!

Candie:  I'm doing well.  Feeling very positive :)  And if it doesn't work out this time, we've got our gameplan for the next cycle.  (Hopefully we won't get there!)  Hey, if you O Sun or Mon, that's perfect timing for your weekend getaway! ;-)

Stacey:  Thanks :)  I hope you're right!  So, how far along into your BCPs are you & when do you go back?
Mommyin09:  Well its the same lawyer we did the divorce and custody with the kids before so she already knows the case.

I never got a call today.  I called them back at 330 to find out my dr and the nurse got off at 12.  Not cool.  I went and bought some more pregnancy tests just to calm my mind, digital and regular.  They both came back positive so I am sure I am pregnant.  Im not even going to call my dr office tomorrow.  If I dont hear from them I will just call on Monday to see if they want me to come in to do blood work or whatever.  I am about to post the pics of the tests I took today.  

Oh and bio mom changed her thing saying she is going to get them both back.  I really just want to knock her out.
Jessie: I am glad the kids are doing better....what's with the doc not telling you the results...agrrr! I hope you hear from them today.

MamaTina: I am sorry you have to wait yet another day for the b/w. I am hoping everything turns out for the best.

Luvkayln:  Any News!!! ??? !!!

Stacey: Honestly that is what I am hoping for, a BFP right after!!

Guesito: How are you feeling? How many did they transfer?

Candie: I know you are looking foward for this weekend and it is almost here!! Enjoy the BD, remember dh that this time needs to be perfom as an EXPERT!! lol

All the Ladies have a great weekend, remember to relax and enjoy life!!

Got off the bed quickly to update you all. Well the transfer went excellent!! They transfered 3 perfect embryos... all 8.8 cells!!! My Dr. was very impress he says its very rare for embryos to be so prefect at day 3.... Anyhow all but1 of the other 8 embryos frozen where cell 8.0 and 1 was 7.0... My beta is scheduled for 11/20 Thanks for all your prayers im off to bed LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Thank you so much for the welcome!  I hope everything is going well with you.  I have an appt. today to see the progress.  The IUI should be next Tues. Wed. or Thurs.  Keep in touch.
kmcarino- welcome.  hope all goes well with the IUI next week.  good luck today,  let us know how the appt goes and if those follies have grown.
It sounds like you are pregnant!  I hope so!  That would be great!  I started spotting on 9dpiui and had cramping but on day 10 I got a full blown period, so I really think since you have had the spotting for so long that this is good news.  Keep us posted!  I can't wait to see your results!
Thanks Kmcarino, unfortunately, I got a bfn today! :(  I'm 11 dpo today, but the nurse sounded like if the spotting hadn't  turned into a period by today, then to test. I wanted to have some sort of news to give when i call today, but this isn't the news i was hoping for! :(  It just doesn't make sense. Why did i start cramping at 7 dpo, start spotting at 8 dpo until yesterday around 4 at 10 dpo, to wake up at 11 dpo to a bfn!!! I'm sad! Plus those temp dips, and then the temp rise... I guess it was just too good to be true! I'll see what they say today when I call. I was thinking i would call around 11 or so. This just isn't normal for me, so I was hoping this would be my month... Do you all think it's still too early to test? Even with all that happening though??? I would think it would show up by now, don't you?

Guesito- That's awesome!! I just know this is going to be it for you!! Good luck!! :)
I left you a note saying that 11dpo it is early...If it was like we are hoping for, implantation happend just a few days ago, so maybe it needs time to build up enough to make to a +. Are you still spotting? I would wait until maybe Monday to do a BETA, just to be sure that the result should be more accurate giving it time. You say that last time it was the same, tha you spotted for a few days and then you had the BFP, right? so probably it is still early....I will continue to pray for you!!
Keyan:  Thanks the kids are doing much better.  Being sick didnt stop Will from being a brat at daycare yesterday.

Luvkayln:  I agree with Keyan I still think it is a little early for you to test.  Dont give up there is still hope!  

Ive decided im not calling my dr.  If they dont call me today, I am going to call on Monday to see when I need to go in to do bloodwork and/or a sonogram.
Thanks Keyan! I stopped spotting yesterday around 4, the cramping lasted from 7 dpo to 9 dpo. I'm just not sure what to think. If it wasn't implantation, then what the heck was it??? I'm supposed to call my RE today, so I'll let you know what they say. 11 dpo may still be early, but I was hoping not. Yes, with my daughter I spotted like this too, but I didn't find out until 6 weeks. But then I wasn't monitering my cycles at all, so I don't really know if it was implantation, or more towards it trying to be a period around the time my period should've come. I did that for the first 3 months of my pregnancy, every month when my period was due I would spot light brown for a couple days, then it would stop. So who the heck knows what's going on?! Anyway, I appreciate your prayers and thoughts! :)

vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

mamatina:  CD2 (bloodwork Sat.)
Keyan:  CD3 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD11 (u/s today; iui next week)
Candie:  CD13
Stacey:  C14
arlotheslug: CD25
naf38: CD54 (any news?)

Guesito:  1dp3dt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  3dpo
rachjas:  5dpo
luvkayln:  11dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  11dpo
Luvkayln:  I sent you a note as well, but I agree with Keyan!  You're only 11dpo & just got the temp spike yesterday.  It might take a few days to show on an hpt.  Please don't feel discouraged just yet.  Make the call to your doctor & see what they say.  I'm pulling for you, my friend!!!  Hang in there :)

Guesito:  That's great news!!!  I'm now curious since we may be doing ivf.  As far as the 8.8 cells, what is normal & what is excellent compared to not so good?  How many embryos were frozen?  You take it easy in your tww!!! :)

kmcarino:  Good luck today!  I hope you see some nice, big follies!!!  You're so close to your iui.  I'm sure you're getting excited! :)  Let us know how it goes today!

Candie:  Just one workday to go! :)  Enjoy your weekend getaway !!!

Arlotheslug:  I hope you're enjoying your mini vacation! :)

mommyin09 - Thanks for everything.  I hope your nice relaxing week off continues through the weekend and the rest of your 2ww flies by!

luvkayln - I completely agree with the others.  I know some people get a + test earlier than 11dpo, but it could still be too early for you.  It sould take a few days after implantation for it to register on a HPT, so just hang in there.  I'm anxious to hear what the doctor has to say.  

Keyan - That's right - no more practice, now we have to get down to business!  :)

kmcarino - That's great that your IUI is less than a week away already.  Good luck at your u/s today!  Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Guesito - Congratulations!  That is awesome news.  I'll be honest and admit that I don't know what the 8.8 means, but it seems like the doctor is really happy with the embryos.  Sounds like your chances are really high.  Good luck!  Stick little bean(s) stick!!!!!!!  :)
Thanks Candie! I guess it does make sense if the baby just implanted for it to take a few days. Especially if it was burrying itself and just completely attached itself yesterday, it would take a few more days. I'll see what the RE says today. I plan to call in an hour. My spotting is still non existant, so i'm taking that as a good sign! Getting a little more hopeful. Thanks for everything! :)
luvkayln:  Maybe you could go in and get a blood test.  It would probably show this early.  Just an idea if you are already going to call your RE
luvkayln, i am praying for you and hope that the doc gets you in for blood work right away.  if the implantation started on 8dpo and it lasted 2-3 days....it could be that it did just finish burying itself and will take yet another few days to show on a hpt....some are lucky and have gotten bfp's fairly early but everyone is differant and every pregnancy is differant too.  so what might have happened for one will not necessarily happen for the next.

update on me....so far everything looks good, but i am a constant worrier, and since the doc has kinda mentioned that he would like me to do genetic testing, i am freaking out.  i conceived at 34 and turned 35 2 weeks later....i guess i am borderline or something.  but there is no history of genetic issues such as spina bifida, downs, or anything like that in my family.  so i think i am gonna do the quad test in a month or so and if that comes back bad then i will consider the other tests, but i am trying to not worry so much but for me it is very difficult.

also want to wish everyone luck and luv for the upcoming procedures and tww's.  sending out tons of super sticky babydust covered in honey to all.....please keep us posted.
An 8.0 cell embryo is the best quality embryo on a scale they use. I froze (8) embryos 7 of them 8.0 quality and a 7.6 which is just as good. We shall see! I want to thank you all for your support and wishes!!! LETS BRING ON THOSE BFP'S!!!!
That's awesome! :)  I just talked to my RE.  He reviewed the films from my HSG & confirmed that my uterus is in a T-shape.  (Although he trusts the doc who did the test, I wanted him to double-check.)  Anyway, he said he wants me med-free the cycle before starting the IVF meds.  So, we're hoping & praying this cycle works for us!  If not, we'll probably start IVF in Dec/Jan.  
Hey girls, i called my RE about a half an hour ago, and they're supposed to call me back. I think they're in surgery or something. The nurse I talked to wed. isn't there today, which is a bummer because now i have to explain everything all over again! Oh well! Hopefully they'll tell me to come in tomorrow for blood work. I'll let you know what they say when they call me back!
That is a bummer, but you'll find out soon & that would be pefect if you could go in tomorrow for bloodwork!  Otherwise, maybe take another hpt on Sunday? I'm holding out all hope for you!!! :)
Thanks mommyin09! Sorry to have kept you waiting! Hopefully i'll know soon if i can go in tomorrow, and yes, if not i'll take another test in a couple days! :)
Sounds perfect!  I'll be checking in later today to see what your doc's office says.  Take care ! :)
Ok, I just talked to the nurse and had to re explain everything to her, and she said it's too early to test, and to not even try to test again until Monday when af is due. She said since I just stopped spotting yesterday, to give it a few days and see what it says. And then i'm supposed to call with the results. She said I can either do blood or hpt, so i'll probably to a hpt, and then depending on the results, do a blood test to confirm either way. She said this is very consistant with implantation, especially since I never start before 14 days in my LP. So, more waiting I guess...  Hopefully af will just stay away, and I'll get some good news on Monday. Thanks for all the support from all of you wonderful ladies! :) I wouldn't be able to keep sane if it wasn't for you all!
Happy Friday ladies!

Luvkayln - I really hope you can get in for a beta tomorrow.  I'm not too concermed about the hpt.  Everything sounds so promising and I'm sure the beta will tell the real story!

Mommyin09 - I go back on Nov 17 (I'll be doen bcps then) to get my next set of drugs.  There are several different kinds of injections (confusing since it's my first time!) but I will be monitored more frequently until the retrieval - tenatative schedule for Dec 9.  Almost 1 month away!  3dpo already for you!

Candie - Sorry! Duh!  I was thinking 12dpo!!  Sounds like your trip is perfect timing!!  Have fun and hopefully you will O very soon!  Enjoy your weekend.

Arlotheslug - How are you?  How are the injections going?  Any side effects?  You are less than 3 weeks away!  Woo hoo.  Do you go for an u/s soon?

Guesito - That is so so great!  Congrats!  At least one of those little embryos is going to stick for sure!!!   Stay rested through your 2ww!!

Keyan - That sounds like the perfect plan :)

Jessie - I'm sure you are good but it will be nice once you get your results!!  Looking forward to the update.

Joyce - Hang in there - I think you need to make the decisions on the testing. The doctors can only recommend.  I can imagine it is difficult.

kmcarino - Welcome and all the best.  Hope you have some beautiful follies for your iui next week!

Nothing much new with me.  We did get some good news on the MIL front.  So far tests show that there is no other cancer in other major organs.  We were very worried about the lungs.  So we are still waiting for final results on the actual lymph nodes, and next steps (most likely chemo and/or radiation) but we are so relieved that so far, no other cancer has been found.  Thanks again for the positive thoughts and prayers - it is all working :)

SSBD!  I agree...we need more BFPs!!
Stacey
That sounds like good news and some good advice!  Now you can look forward to Monday.  Keep yourself busy (but relaxed) over the weekend.  This really does sound like your BFP!!
luvkayln:  Im glad the nurse called you back.  I know its going to be hard waiting all weekend to test again but you can do it! Let us know as soon as you find out!

Im still waiting on my dr office to call me.  I guessing there is nothing wrong so there is no sense of urgency to call me back.  I know i said I wouldnt call until Monday but I might call just to schedule blood work since she said she wanted me to come in next week to do blood work and/or another sonogram.

I hope everyone is doing well.  SSBD to all!
Thank you Stacey & Jessie! I'm pretty convinced that i'm pregnant, i just don't know what else it could be! I looked up implantation spotting, and it said it usually happens between 7 - 10 dpo, well I spotted from 8-10 dpo, then completely stopped! This has got to be it, especially since I never start early, ever! And it's obviously not af if my spotting stopped, right? I know i'm just going to worry myself to death! :) I'll try and not think about it, ya right!!! Talk to y'all later!
I'm glad you're feeling more positive!!!  I bet you can't wait the whole weekend before you test again, though ;)  Stacey's right.  Stay relaxed, but busy this weekend & let's hope you get that BFP we're all expecting !!! :)
YEY!!! Im glad you have a plan in place.  To the rest of you.. Good luck and pray fort hat BFP!
luvkayln - Wow, that is great news that the spotting has stopped.  I think you're right, it has to be implantation, what else could explain it?  I'm sure it's going to be one loooong weekend for you, but hang in there!  I'll be keeping you in my prayers that this ends with a nice BFP!!!  :)

mommyin09 - That was so nice of your doctor to call you.  I'm still hoping this cycle works for you, but if not, you'll definitely have a lot to look forward to in the new year!

Stacey - Great news about your MIL!!!!!  I know she's not out of the woods yet, but that had to be such a relief to find out that it hasn't spread.  I will still be keeping her in my prayers and hoping that she makes it through the treatments stronger than ever!

Joyce - I'm sure the doctor is just suggesting the tests as a precaution since you are techincally in the borderline high risk due to age, but like you said, your family history is OK, so everything should be alright.  I can understand your worry, but we'll all pray that your little one is just fine.

Guesito - It sounds like your little embryos are picture perfect then!  That is wonderful!!  I really hope that you and your DH are getting good news in about 2 weeks.  :)
It sounds like you have a really good plan and it was good to confirm the results of the HSG.  I have faith in your b-ball and think this cycle could be your BFP!  It would really be nice for you to get that BFP before Christmas!!  I really really hope so!
Stacey, Candie & Guesito:  Thanks! :)

Candie:  Yes, that's one thing I love about my ob & RE.  They both have personally called me, which I really appreciate :)  You have a wonderful weekend !!!

Stacey:  You always crack me up! :)  I do hope that b-ball is a good sign!  Speaking of basketball, dh came home with Laker tickets for Sunday night!  We'll be in his company's VIP box, so I'm really excited!  Hey, perhaps another sign?!  :)
I'm glad your MIL has gotten some good news!  Let's hope that good news continues!  It's really amazing what doctors can do these days.  We have a good friend (married w/2 kids & only 45 years old) who was recently diagnosed with rectal cancer.  It was in such an advanced stage when diagnosed, so there wasn't a lot of hope, but he's been through chemo & radiation, and will be having surgery soon to remove the tumors.  So far, he's really doing well :)  
So, your retrieval is scheduled for Dec. 9th.  That is so close!!!  How exciting :)  Does your insurance cover any of your IVF?  Have a great weekend!

Joyce:  I know it's scary to even think about genetic testing, but I was already informed by my ob when I started ttc that those questions would be coming my way if & when...  So, it's great that you don't have a history of genetic issues, but I think when you're over 35, it's more routine to test.  Take care :)

Jessie:  Any word from your doc's office?  I agree with you.  If there was a problem, they would have called you sooner.

Naf:  Any news???

Mamatina:  Best of luck tomorrow!  I'm sure you're anxious to move forward :)

Okay, ladies!  Start thinking of a new name for our thread.  Remember, I'm gonna use the silliest, most appropriate, or maybe the only suggestion I get! :-)
I agre with the nurse.  It is too early to get an accurate result.  I would at least wait a few more days to take another test and I would take it first thing in the morning.  Since the spotting has gone away, it is a very good sign.  Try not to worry and think positively!  
Thank you so much for all of the good wishes.  My appt. went well this morning. It looks like I have 8 good sized follicles and a lot of smaller ones.  The blood test went better than expected and I will be going in again on Sunday.  The trigger will either be Sunday or Monday night, so the IUI will be Wed. or Thurs.  I hope there are a lot of bfps on th3e way for everyone!
Wow, 8 good follies!!!  That sounds very promising :)  I'm glad to hear everything went well today.  Good luck on Sunday.  Your iui will be here before you know it!  Have a great weekend :)
I feel like this will be a stressful weekend for me, too!  I'll be thinking of you & I can't wait to hear your update on Monday!!! :)
Mommyin09:  No they havnt called me yet but I called them when I saw that you asked about it.  They have me on hold as I type...

Apparently my HGC levels are a little low... and they want me to come in on Monday for another sonogram.  Im glad I called.  Im scheduled at 3:20 on Monday for another one.  They didnt say if they were going to do more blood work but I guess I will find out when I get there.  

Hope everyone is having a great.  Are we changing our thread name every time now?
I'm glad you called, too.  It's good you have an appt.  It'll alleviate your concerns, I'm sure :)  I'll start a new thread next week when this one gets too long, but we don't have to change the name if no one wants to.  I just thought it'd be fun to change it up a little. If the name's a keeper, I'm fine with that :)  Have a great weekend!!!
luvkayln- if your temps just spiked and implantation just potentially occured, you tested too early.  give your body at least 3 days to build up hcg, your body could be slower with it building up like mine was.  I would suggest using a good test on Monday, not a dollar store one.  I know many women like the dollar store ones but i found them to be bummers because they have to have 100 hcg to be a bfp.  i LOVE the clear blue digitals.  it gave me a BFP when i only had a level 0f like 28 hcg which is very low.  i think this is your month though.  keep that head high.
we could do something with a BFP acroymn such as BFP's (b=beautiful f=fertile f=females unite.)  silly but true.
ok i just messed that up because i forgot the P.  i am special today.  baby brain is kicking in. give me the night to think of something good.
leighanne:  You put a second F instead of a P.  I like the idea though.

Do you think I have anything to worry about since they want to do another sonogram so soon?  I mean the nurse said everything in the blood work looked fine except that my HGC was a little low but then again I am probably not as far along as they thought.  I guess each new thing is going to give me something to worry about!  Im sure I will be totally fine as soon as a see a heart beat and they give me an actual due date.

Mommyin09:  what about "baby boppers to be"
Good evening ladies. How are you all? I have been very busy and guess there is a lot to catch up. I love the title of the forum. Good work mommyin.

Lot of ladies are in their tww. Wish you all luck and wish others to get on board soon. Will post again after going through all the post.
luvkayln, please keep us posted either when you get beta or do a hpt we NEED to know...lol

candie, mommyin09 and the rest of you wonderful ladies who commented about the testing....i know i shouldnt worry about it, but i do...is just my nature.  But i will probably get the quad blood test done and if anything on that comes back weird then i will think about other tests although the research i have been doing has stated that alot of these tests give false positive results....meaning makes you worry because it says there is a high risk, and then the baby is born perfect.  idk guess it will be something to talk to doc about.

anyhow good luck and SSBD to all in the tww i know how difficult it can be....i am today 10 weeks along...wow 1/4 of the way....lol  although i am wishing i was past the 20 week mark or at least started feeling movements already....but i am figuring that i should at least start feeling flutters by christmas if not before...lol
Ok, Im finally out bed. Those 2  resting days killed me.. Im sooo sored! Specially from those PIO shots. Well 12 more days for my Beta!!! Time is flying... Im headed to my son's Soccer game thi afternoon and will be seating theee quietly and comfortably with my feet up.. Best wishes to all!!! Share great news ladies!!!

vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/10)

mamatina:  CD3 (bloodwork today!)
Keyan:  CD4 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD12 (appt tomorrow; iui next week)
Candie:  CD14
Stacey:  CD15 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD26
naf38: CD55 (any news?)

Guesito:  2dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  4dpo (Prog 11/10)
rachjas:  6dpo
luvkayln:  12dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  12dpo

Jessie & Leighanne:  Great suggestions!  Leighanne, you made me laugh :)  Maybe Bona Fide Persistance or Beautiful Females Persisting?  I'm sure there's something great in your BFP idea !

vortex:  It's so nice to see you back here & to hear you're doing well!  :)

Mamatina:  Best wishes today!

Guesito:  Enjoy your day & take it easy :)

Luvkayln:  I'm thinking of you !  SSBD !!! :)
Just a reminder:  Keep thinking of a new name for our thread & remember, I'm gonna use the silliest, most appropriate, or maybe the only suggestion I get! :-)
mommy: you should make a list of the suggestions you get and then we can vote and whatever ones we dont use we can keep for maybe the next one after that!

I think I am fixing to take William to the Quickcare... he has been complaining his ear hurts and was crying about it last night when he should have been asleep.. Needless to say I am running low on energy bc he was up late crying(midnight) and little bit got up at 530.  They have both been kinda whinney today... and DH is out hunting so I am by myself.
Thank you Mommyin09, Candie, Leighanne, Keyan,Joyce, kmcarino, Stacey and Jessie! Wow, that's a lot of thank you's! :) Honestly though, I really do appreciate the support and advice from each and every one of you!! Still no spotting, so I'm still hanging in there. I need more opinions, if this wasn't implantation, what do you all think it could possibly be? Just a reminder: Started cramping at 7 dpo, spotting light brown from 8 dpo to 10 dpo, it's now 12 dpo and haven't cramped since 9 dpo, and haven't spotted since 10 dpo at 4. Everything i've looked up points right to implantation, but I want to keep my options open. Sorry girls, i'm sure you're all sick of me talking about this! I apologize!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Sean and I decided we will wait and see if af shows on Monday, and if it doesn't, I'll take a test first thing Tuesday morning with fmu. If it's neg and af still hasn't come, i'll go get a beta so I'll know for sure. I'll be checking in over the weekend! :)
luvkayln:  I dont know what it would be if it wasnt implantaion bleeding.... what about a really light period?  I doubt that but its a guess.  I really think you should use a digital test bc reading the word "pregnant" makes your heart stop.  Even if its not the first test you use and you already know it will be positive.  
I just did all kinds of research, and they said about 80 percent of women that become pregnant that have implantation bleeding have it between 8-10 dpo! Well, I started spotting at 8 dpo at night, and didn't stop until 10 dpo in the afternoon... I really doubt it would be a light period, just because if it was, for me it would gradually get darker. And it completely stopped. I also read that it can take up to 4 days for the baby to fully implant, and the hcg isn't completely in your system until 2-4 days afterwords. So I think waiting until 14 or 15 dpo it would definately show up. I'm nervous to test, but you're right, seeing the word "pregnant" would make my heart stop! Are they early detection tests?
The light period thing was just a guess since you were asking what else it could be.  Yeah, I used the clear blue easy digital ones but Im not sure what the box exactly says...(going to get box)  it says "digital results 5 days sooner".  I think I got 2 for $10 which isnt too bad but it definately gives you a yes or no answer instead of guessing. I got a positive test 11dpo.  Then I took another one last Thursday since my dr didnt call me back and I was freaking out a bit.  
Wow! You all were busy while I was away . . .

FIRST - LUVKAYLN!!!  OMG I have everything crossed.  I do think, like everyone, you tested too early!  I will keep the karma flowing for Monday.  I hear you on seeing the word pregnant!

kmcarino:  Wow! 8 follies that is awesome news!  I hope it goes well.

Jessie:  I am sorry that you have not gotten the news you wanted.  Hopefully, you will hear from the Drs. soon! I am sure everything is ok.

GUESITO:  Great news on the transfer.  I hope I do as well (I have to react well to the drugs first) . . . .  

Candie:  I hope the O comes soon and you will have to do the bd and like Mommyin09 - practice the bball!  PS. Coming from Bears country - GO STEELERS (sorry guys I have to put that in . . . )

MamaTina:  I hope the appt went well . . .

Vortex:  How are you??  It is good to hear from you!

Leighanne:  I like the BFP . . . .

Mommyin09:  I will try and work on new names, if you work on practicing with the bball.  I love the references.  

Stacey:  Thanks for the message ;-)  I actually start the drugs this week.  I am a bit nervous, b/c of my reaction last time . . . we will see.  I remember the first round of shots - I got really overwhelmed at first.  So many shots and I had to mix some too - but then it actually became a funny routine . . . (and a legit excuse to leave work a little early).  I am afraid to go in this Wed for my tests b/c I know I gained wait from Chicago!  

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am glad to be home with my fat cats!  

Happy Saturday!
Thread Names . . .

"Anyone up for some b-ball?" - could not resist Stacey ;-)

"Come in for a landing" - not so much???

Off to help DH with groceries ------- later
I did finally talk to the doctor Friday around 3.  They said my bloodwork came back fine and that they want me to come in for another sonogram on Monday so we can hopfully get a due date and actually see more than a little circle.  
Thank you so much for your good wishes!  I really hope it works this time.  I have an appt. tomorrow morning so we will see how many good sized follicles I have then.  The IUI will be on Wed. I hope.  Thanks again for your support!

vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/10)

mamatina:  CD4
Keyan:  CD5 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD13 (u/s today; iui Wed.)
Candie:  CD15
Stacey:  CD16 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD27
naf38: CD56 (any news?)

Guesito:  3dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  5dpo (Prog 11/10; consult 12/5)
rachjas:  7dpo
luvkayln:  13dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  13dpo

Arlotheslug:  Hey, nice to hear from you!  Again, some great ideas!  I like the b-ball reference ;-)  We're going to see the Laker game tonight.  We'll be in dh's company's VIP box, so it should be a lot of fun ! :)  Good luck starting your meds!

kmcarino:  Best wishes today!  I hope you see lots of big follies!!!

Mamatina:  How'd it go yesterday?

luvkayln:  It makes sense to wait till Tuesday, but I'm "secretly" hoping you cave in & test early! ;-)  I honestly can't think of any other explanation.  Keeping my fingers x'd for you!!!

Anyone else have ideas for a funky new thread name? :)

luvkalyn- you are so much stronger than me because i would be peeing on a stick everyday.  the digital tests are great.  like i said clear blue digital tests with a low amount of hcg.  I got a bfp using one of them at 9dpo and when i went the next day for my blood draw, my hcg level was only like 37, so that means the test tested below 30 which is very low.  I got a 5 pack of them at wal mart for 18 which when you think about it is pretty cheap because that is like only $3 a test for a great brand, only 2 more than the dollar store.  again you have so much will power.
luvkayln...please keep us updated on everything...i have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you dear.  i hope to hear of a BFP very very soon hun.

Luvkayln - WOW.  You have a lot of control and if you can hold out until Tuesday I think that is good.  Your HCG levels should be high enough at that time..hopefully.  How quickly can you get in to do a beta?  For example, if no af on Tues and a -ve, could you get in for a beta that day?  I know someone else mentioned but the hpts sometimes require levels of 100 or at the very least 50...and it could take a few days for you to get there.  I have no doubt it was implantation bleeding.  I really feel for you over these next few agonizing days and it is awful seeing that -ve...even if it is a false -ve!!  Hang in there girl.  This has to be it but try to be patient! :)

Mommyin09 - Enjoy the Lakers game!  You are so lucky.  I love going to b-ball games!  Have fun!!  You are going for a Progesterone test tomorrow?  Good luck!  BTW - how early were you up to write your last post??  You need to get some sleep lady!  :)

Arlotheslug - I really really hope the drugs work for you.  I am positive they will because they have adjusted the dosage from last time.  Next time I go in to the RE I am really going to ask about the suppressents, dosage and monitoring because of what happened to you.  I'm a bit nervous about all the shots!  All the best. You are getting so close!  What is your actual scheduled retrieval date?  BTW - who wouldn't gain weight in Chicago!?

Mamatina - Hope your appt went well!!

Kmcarino - 8 follies - wow!  That is great.  When is your next u/s?  You may find that 3 or 4 of the follies grow ahead of the rest in your next appt.  That is what happened with me - and it is perfectly fine.  All the best for your iui next week!  Keep us posted.

Well...dh and I are going to try and rake leaves today!  We are in a very old neighborhood with lots of big trees and they all dumped their leaves last week.  I also have an injured squirrel living under my back deck.  I think she has a broken leg so I am trying to catch her to take her to the Animal services.  Poor thing - any recommendations Mommyin09?  I'm trying to lure her out with peanuts but she is very frightened.  Other than that, we are heading to my parents for a home cooked meal tonight!  yum!

Thread suggestions:

"Ready to score with some b-ball follies!" - Great idea for the b-ball reference Arlotheslug!

"Waiting for the BFP train!  Toot Toot!!"
"Waiting for the baby train! Toot toot!!"

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Stacey
I heard  from a lot of my friends that Family dollar brand picks up hcg as low as 25....Theya re only a dollar... Just in case you decide to do it. Good luck!!! Would be nice  to be  called BFP champs!!! Wooo hooo!!!  Lots of baby dust to you all!!! Let's get it done!
Stacey:  Thanks for the note! :)  I actually fell asleep watching TV & then of course was wired & posted before finally going to bed!  Yes, I'm excited about the game.  There is lots of good food in the box, so like Arlotheslug, I'm sure to put on a few ;) Oh, that poor squirrel!  I've found that mine like all nuts (peanuts, walnuts, pecans), but they seem to demand the hazelnuts!  When there are none left in their feeder, they run down the fence when they see me & squawk.  And, of course, I obediently run in right away to get them some more! They do have me trained :)  Anyway, maybe crack some nuts for the little one & put them just outside the deck to lure him/her out.  Be patient & speak gently as you try to lure him/her a little further each time.  Just be careful that you don't get bit.  Good luck!  Let me know how it goes.  Yes, I have my progesterone test tomorrow.  Last month my level was 16, so I'm hoping it's higher this time.  Enjoy mom's home-cooked meal!

Keyan:  You're too funny!  Your note cracked me up :-)

luvkayln:  How are you doing?

We sure have a lot of good suggestions for a new name !  I was thinking about leighanne's idea of B.F.P.  How about Beautiful Future Parents!?  Or Stacey's idea, but "All aboard the BFP train" or "All aboard the Baby Train"?

Have a great day, ladies!!! :)
hi all sorry ive been MIA but my pc broke down and had to get fixed, not sure what was wrong but im using my DH work pc while he is asleep hehe (yes lucky thing)

I love the new name :)

ill get  to personals another day sorry.

Im ok my doctor has put me on provera to induce my af i told the last pill today, so im not sure when it will be here gee its been a long time waiting i hope it comes soon so i can get on with my clomid 150g. has anyone been on provera? how long did u have to wait?

Im hoping we all get BFP all at christmas time, wouldnt that be fantastic im so praying for it, otherwise i will be on a break due to im going home to australia for 3 months to see my family while my dh will be staying here in chicago :( i dont think i can handle the cold here, we are having snow flakes as i speak lol bring on summer anyday for me.

sending lots of baby dust to everyone xxx
I was on provera and it took about 5-7 days after I took the last pill to actually get AF.  If you get your BFP before Christmas, are you still going to go away for 3 months?  Hope that helped!
Happy Sunday everyone!  Trying to get the housework, etc done for the week.

Naf: When I was put on Provera (2 times) AF came around 5 days later.  Good luck!

Mommyin09:  Have fun at the game . . . ooo box seats - that is cool.  I like both of those names . . .

Stacey:  Good luck with the squirrel.  I hear you on the leaves - we live in the same kind of neighborhood and I SHOULD be doing that today ;-)  

Happy Sunday! (Luvkayln . . . good luck tomorrow!)
ps - Stacey - we don't have an actual date scheduled yet - just know it should be the week of thanksgiving.  The shots are nervewraking - but not that bad - I think I was more anxious leading up to the shots than doing them.  Keep a journal, so you can keep track.  My RE gives us a worksheet . . .  .
a bump up and TONS of SUPER STICKY BABYDUST TO EVERYONE
bump

MamaTina: Where you able to get the b/w done?

Candie:  How was your weekend?

Stacey:  Ohhh poor squirrel, be patiente she will come out soon!

Arlotheslug: Hey! How was the trip? Do you know where you guys are going for New Year's?

Mommyin09:  I hope you had a great time last night!!  Those squirrels have you trained very well!!

Luvkayln:  HOPING FOR A BFP

ArmyPrincess819:  Are you testing soon?

Well nothing new w/ me, hoping all of us have a great week!
Good Morning everyone!  I am going in today for another sonogram.  They want to make sure it is growing and so they can give me a due date if all is well.  Its at 330 today so I will try to update when I get home.

Well Biomom moved back home with her mom.  She realized that her sister and I were texting back and forth so she asked if she could start calling again and not get in trouble for it... we have never told her to quit calling.  It was about 8pm when she asked that but she never called.  When I asked her sister if she was going to call tonight she responded saying biomom said it was too late to call.  It was like 9 and we were both up.  I think she knew the kids were asleep.  Im sorry but Im not letting her talk to them until we know for sure she isnt going to just call once and disappear again.  I cant do that to William again.  Thankfully DH agrees with me.  I think he is going to give her an earful whenever she does call... so I dont think she will be calling again for awhile.

SSBD to everyone and I hope luvkayln gets her BFP!!
Thank you again for all of your support!  It makes everything so much easier!  I had an appt. and ultrasound yesterday and I had 14 follicles ranging from one at 13, which is the lowest, to 20.  Yesterday morning it looked like 4 were mature with another 4 maybe reaching maturity by today.  I have to go in again this morning.  I may be taking HCG tonight, but maybe tomorrow...we'll see.  They are concerned about my estrogen level since it is 2000.  Does anyone know if that is too high?  Best wishes to everyone and I'll keep you posted after my appt.
Can I join in? This is my first round with IUI, and I am so nervous, I need support! I used 150 Follistim from 10/25-10/30, then did Ovidrel on 10/31 and back to back IUI 11/1&2.

Right now I am 8dpiui and have blood test scheduled for Friday.

My only symptoms are sore bb's and nips are very sore, and for last 2 days I have indestion which I never have.

I look forward to joing in with you all and look forward to a great support system.
Good morning ladies! Sorry, no news yet!  I'm  holding out until the morning to test. You are all amazing, I love you all! :) The support you guys are giving me is truely appreciated!!! My temps didn't drop this morning, so if I don't start today, and my temps are up in the morning, I won't be so nervous to test. We went to wal-mart yesterday to buy a test, and I chickened out! I don't think it's willpower that's holding me back Leighanne, I'm just a big chicken and don't want to see a -ve! :) But thanks for making it sound that way! ;)

Stacey- If tomorrow's test is -ve, then they can get me in that day for a beta, so that's good! I'm really, really hoping it's not -ve though. That would just ruin my day! :( I'm glad you're so convinced my spotting was implantation and nothing else. That makes me feel better! Everything I've read seriously points to that! I really hope that's what it was!

Arlotheslug- Thank you so much!! See what you miss when you're away for a few days! ;) Thanks for the support! I promise I'll have some kind of news tomorrow morning.

Jessie- Good luck at your appointment today! I hope you're little one is doing great and your nervousness is relieved today! Keep us posted!

Keyan, Joyce- Thanks for the well wishes! I'm so scared it's going to be -ve! Your support is getting me through it though! :)

Mommyin09- How was your weekend? I'm so glad today is finally here! I've been so anxious over the weekend to get here, and still I'm making myself wait! I'm just scared, but tomorrow i'll know something.
Hi!  Of course you can join in!  So, how many follicles did you have?  This is my third round of IUI since I was pregnant a few years ago.  I also did a few cycles of IVF which never worked for me.  I am at the end of my cycle and will be taking the trigger shot either tonight or tomorrow night.  I am going in for another appt. soon.  They are concerned because my estrogen level is over 2000.  I wish you a lot of luck!  Don't worry....just try to relax and be positive.  Don't be too discouraged if it does not take the first time around.  It usually takes a few cycles, but maybe you will be one of the lucky ones that has it work on their first try!  Keep me posted and feel free to share with me any time!
Welcome! You will find all these wonderful women on here are great and very supportive!! You'll feel right at home with us, I promise! :) Congrats on having your first iui. I know how anxious and excited you must be! You're already half way through your 2ww, I hope you have a great suprise in store for you!! Good luck!
Good morning ladies!  Well, my OPK had a pretty good line yesterday, so we'll see what happens today!

luvkayln - You have been in my thoughts all weekend!  I agree with Stacy, I think everything is pointing towards implantation.  I am so excited that AF still hasn't shown for you.  I'm with you, I'd rather hold out and not see a -ve.  I hope you get great news tomorrow!

mommyin09 - Sounds like you had a great weekend.  Our weekend was wonderful, so nice to get away.  Good luck with your progesterone test!  I'm not creative at all, so I won't even attempt to come up with a new name.  Looks like you have some great suggestions.    

Arlotheslug - Glad to hear you had a great time in Chicago.  Good luck with your injections this week.  I can understand why you'd be a little nervous, but we'll all pray that you get better results this time.  I'm sure you'll be just fine!  :)  Looks like your cheer didn't work for those Steelers yesterday.  Penn State lost too, so this was a very bad football weekend all around.  :(

Stacey - Hope you were able to take care of the leaves.  We have to do that too and it stinks!  That's so sad about the squirrel, I hope you guys can catch him.  Home cooked meal - yum!  Our stove is out of service for the next few days while we put ceramic tile in our kitchen and it's killing me!  I need my home cooking!  :)

Jessie - Good luck with your u/s today.  I think it will give you the peace of mind you are looking for.  Can't wait to hear how it goes!

kmcarino - wow, those follies sound great!  Looks like you've got a great shot this time!  I'm not sure about the estrogen levels, but keep us posted and we'll all be pulling for you!  

Keyan - We had a wonderful weekend, thanks for asking.  Hope all is well with you.  

naf - Good luck with the Provera.  Hope it brings on AF and you can move onto the better things soon.  All of us with BFP's by Christmas would be perfect!  Here's hoping!

wishandaprayer - Welcome!  I know, it definitely helps to have others to talk to in order to get through those loooong 2ww's!  I hope the combination of Follistim and IUI works for you!  Good luck.  :)
You are so sweet! :) I'm glad you're getting closer to O time! Woo hoo! I hope it's +ve today, and you can get to baby makin'! ;)
Thank you so much for a warm welcome.

Kmcarino-good luck with the trigger shot, and I hope the estrogen gets where it needs to be.

luvkayln- praying for you tp get a +!! Let us know! Are you having other symptoms?

I had 2 mature follies, and 6 others that they were measuring. I am so new to all of this-should I expect any symptoms at this point or am I too early?

Leighanne: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today!)

mamatina:  CD5
Keyan:  CD6 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD14 (HCG & iui this week!)
Candie:  CD16
Stacey:  CD17 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD28
naf38: CD57 (started provera)

Guesito:  4dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  6dpo (Prog test today; consult 12/5)
rachjas:  8dpo
wishandaprayer:  9dpiui (Welcome!)
luvkayln:  14dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  14dpo

Good morning, ladies!  Just a quick update before I head out for my progesterone test.
luvkayln:  I'm thinking of you & can't wait till tomorrow !!! Hang in there ! :)

wishandaprayer:  Welcome!!! :)

kmcarino:  Wow, so many follies!  That's great.  I don't know about the estrogen level.  If Mamatina is around, she may be able to answer that?!  Good luck this week!!! :)

Mamatina:  How'd the bloodwork go?

Candie:  Welcome back!  I'm glad you had a good weekend & a +opk yesterday or today?!  Woo-Hoo!!! :)

Jessie:  Good luck today!  That would be great if you got your due date :)

I'll check in later today !
I am so frustrated today....Im beggining to lose faith in my clinic... For my last cycle retrieved 17 and only 10 fertilized.. Transfered 3 and the others couldnt be frozen because they claim quality wasnt that good. This cycle Retrieved 19 only 11 fertilized transfered 3 and I just got a call that they only froze 3 out of the remaining (8) WTF
Keep in mind they tackled a $1500 icsi fee last minute. Im sooooooo mad!  To top it off I woke up very crampy like when you are about to get your period! I called them and they claimed it was normal to stay positve and wait. What do you guys think?
Candie:  I am glad you had your Positive OPK!  Time to start the b-ball practice . . . . it was definitely a bad weekend for PA sports . . . Thank you for your support!

Jessie:  Good luck today!  

Wishandaprayer:  Welcome!!

Kmcarino:  I am happy for you - so many follies.  I think the estrogen levels are a reflection of the follies, but am not sure - maybe they are concerned about multiples???  Have you asked your Dr?

Luvkaylyn:  You are so patient!  I am keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow!!!

Keyan:  No idea where we are going - it may be in January, dunno.  DH has to plan and, well, his mind has been working on the house!  Thanks for asking.  I think we have decided to walk away from the adoption situation.  No news from birthmom and well, I am REALLY starting to resent her - I know this may not sound right and I know she has an absolute choice - but to say yes one day and then to give us no contact??  I am not sure how much of an ongoing relationship I can have with her - in the open adoption arena.  Just really frustrated - I think it is an extension of TTC frustration.  Sorry to vent.   How are you doing?  Have you had the drs. appt?  (sorry if I missed it).

Mommyin09:  Good luck with your progesterone test!

I hope everyone else is doing ok!  I think I need to relax a bit . . . . ;-)
Arlotheslug:  I can totally understand your frustration, especially since it's an open adoption.  It's hard to have that relationship when there's no communication :(  I hope you hear something from her soon; and if not, only you & dh know your best next step.  You have my greatest respect for all you're going through & I wish you my very best !!! Hang in there ;-)

Guesito:  I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated.  I really don't know what to say, except that I was told that if we do try IVF, there is a chance we could freeze some eggs, but that not all are viable & there is a chance they can't be frozen.  Again, I'm not even "new" to ivf yet, as I haven't even begun the process, but I'm sure maybe Arlotheslug and/or Stacey may have some input???  

I just got a call from my doctor's office & my progesterone level is greater than 20! :)  That's good news for me 'cause last cycle it was 16.  I'm not sure why they didn't give me an actual number, but I'm happy with the results :)  I added some pictures of our home remodel, before & after.
Mommyin09:  Thank you!  I saw the pics and well, you put me to shame with my frustration related to our bathroom remodels.  The house looks awesome!  Congratulations on the progsterone test - that is awesome news!!!!

Guesito:  I am very sorry about the frustration.  I don't really know what normal is - since our first IVF cycle ended with my poor response.  I will try and check the books I have on the subject at home for you - on the positive front, they did freeze three and they transferred three - which is awesome!! I know it is really hard - but I think those are good numbers . . .

As for the ICSI, since DH and I are doing this - we knew the costs up front.  It can get so expensive!  I think a big part of this battle is staying calm . . . something I am not always so good at - but maybe try some meditation?  I have been doing accupuncture - which while expensive - really helps calm me . . . I know how terribly stressful this can be. Sending you all the positive energy I can spare . . . .
I wanted to give an update.  My estrogen level was actually 4100 yesterday but the machine yesterday could only tell it was over 2000.  Today my estrogen level is 6000 so they are concerned about hyperstimulation.  It looks like I have 10 mature follicles right now and a few more that could become mature after the trigger shot which I am taking tonight.  I need some help with something please...I always take 10,000 unitls of Novarel as the HCG shot (including when I got pregnant) and this time they want me to only take half, or 5000 units of the Novarel.  They say it is to help prevent hyperstimulation, but I am worried that it will somehow affect my chances of getting pregnant.  As long as I get pregnant, I would deal with hyperstimulation.  Is there anyone that can ease my mind and knows it will not affect my chances of pregnancy to take the lower dosage of the HCG shot?  I am concerned about it.  Here are the sizes of the follicles at this point:
Right ovary: 17.5, 18, 19.5, 20, 24
Left ovary: 17, 18, 20, 21, 22
It looks like I will have a nvery painful ovulation again like last time since I have 5 at 20 or above again.  Unfortunately I did not get pregnant before so I hope they aren't too big for me to get pregnant.  Did anyone else have a follicle size over 20 and get pregnant?

Arlotheslug:  Thanks for your support.  I don't think they are worried about multiples since we are looking to achieve multiples for sure since I have a disorder and will have to reduce to one anyway due to a small uterus.  I had to do this before when I got pregnant a few years ago.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me because I have so much riding on this.....it's gotta work this time.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that neither dh nor I have fertility issues (I know we are lucky for that!)so it should work, but hasn't the last three cycles.

Thank you I feel much better!! I feel so crappy.. Not only am I cramping and also dizze qith a headache and my bbs want to explode. Also had some clear/white discharge (Sorry TMI) 10 more days to my Beta... What do you guys think?
Geez I need to check my spelling b4 posting. I meant dizzie & headache.
kmcarino:  Hi.  I've never had an HCG shot, so I can't really help you there.  Do you O on your own?  If so, it seems like with all those mature follies, it would be okay to use a lower dose, but that's your call.  You know your body :)  I'm curious about the disorder you mentioned 'cause I just found out I have a T-shaped uterus & because of that, we're not doing anything to risk the chance of multiples.  I'm just curious if we have a similar situation 'cause you are actually trying for multiples.  So, will you do the HCG shot tonight?!  That's so exciting!  I'm sending positive vibes your way !!! :)

Guesito:  10 more days... You & I will be finding out around the same time :)  I sure hope it's a double whammy !  Hopefully luvkayln will get her BFP & lead the way to many more :)

Arlotheslug:  Thanks for the comments on my pics!  It's been 3 years since we demo'd our home & because dh is doing ALL the work in his "free time", there's nothing you can do but be patient ;-)  We've been excited about each new step along the way.  We just ordered our closet organizers, but after they're installed, the master bedroom is complete!  I just tell myself, after it's done, we'll enjoy a long & happy life in this home!  
It's okay.  I figured it out ;-)
Hey everyone!  My doctors appointment went ok.  Its still too early to see a heartbeat.  :(  but my little bean looked like it tripled in size in just a week!  My doctor said everything looks good and the only problem she saw was that I was a little early to see anything.  I have another appointment in two weeks(the 24th).  I guess it will be a nice little surprise to show the sonogram pics at Thanksgiving!  My mom is a school teacher so she will be off that whole week so I think she is going to go with me.  I think everyone in the main office is going to know Im pregnant bc I will have gone to my OB 3 times this month!

I hope everyone is well!  Welcome to the new comers!  The ladies here are really great!  SSBD to all!
welcome to those who are just joining us, you couldnt ask for a better more loving and understanding group of ladies than these ones right here.

jessie, please make sure to keep us posted and keep posting u/s pics too as soon as you are able to.  

luvkayln....everything is crossed for you sweetheart lets home this is it and you get your miracle.

mommyin09 and guesito....i am keeping everything for the two of you crossed as well...10 days will come and go before you know it, and hopefully it will go with 2(or more) more BFP's to add to the list.

arlotheslug...i am so sorry to hear that you have still not heard from birth mom...i can only imagine your frustration and resentment toward her.  what will you do if she does resume contact?  what is the differance between a regular adoption and a open adoption, sorry but i dont really understand all of that.

and to everyone else whether you are waiting to O, waiting on IUI or just in your two week wait, i wish you nothing but the best, and hope that you get your bfp's very soon

hugs, luv and TONS OF SUPER STICKY BABY DUST....COVERED IN HONEY
Jessie:  That's great that your appt went well!!!  I'm sure you're relieved :)  Yes, sonogram pics at Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!  

Dh & I have decided that if we get our BFP next week (fingers x'd), we'll tell our families at Thanksgiving & if not, we'll finally tell them we've been trying & that we may go through IVF.  I don't think we'll be able to hide it anymore at that point :)  We have a consultation set for Dec. 5 to discuss IVF with our RE 'cause we just have SO many questions!

I missed your post.  Thanks for the good luck :)
Thanks for your response.  I have a congenital disorder called ODDD.  It is a rare disorder and I do not want to pass it on to a baby.  We will have to reduce to a healthy baby.  I am taking the trigger shot soon and have to take half which I hope does not affecting me getting pregnant.  I'll keep you posted.
I always wish everyone the best of luck, because you all deserve to have your healthy happy babies in your arms.  i had such a weird dream last night, and dont know what to think of it....it wasnt a vivid dream where i have to worry about coming true....i know which dreams to watch and which ones that i dont have to.  
But i dreamt that i went in and had the baby, it was a girl, but i was only 5 months pregnant and she was the size of a full term baby.  This is supposedly after they told me that her heart had stopped beating and then a week later started back up (WEIRD) then i dreamt that there was a earthquake or something and a bunch of people that i really didnt know died....and then for some reason i was in the hospital getting ready for a hysterectomy(sp?) it was sooo weird.  nothing that i feel i should be worried about, but it was just weird.  
anyhow just thought i would share with you....lol....the only thing that would worry me is the fact that she was "delivered" at 5 months which is the time period that i usually have problems...so i am gonna swallow my pride and tell my doctor about the dream, he will probably laugh at me but it is worth a shot, and maybe he will see it as having to watch me a little better.
I have been MIA, I know.  I have been trying to not focus on TTC as much this cycle since we knew I was Oing from the wrong side.  Well, today is CD 29, I believe 9 DPO (by temp shift).  Although, I go a P on my monitor days before this.  I never did get a posititve on OPK.  So, who knows.  I am worried though.  I have been cramping yesterday evening and this AM, it seems as though Af will be here any moment.  Which one hand great..get the next cycle started (50mcg synthroid, 100mg clomid, CD 1-3 U/S, CD 12 U/S and maybe a SA for DH)... but, only 9 DPO?  That seems so short!?!? Will you take a look at my chart?  
Good morning everyone!
Happy Tuesday . .  . working on a positive mood switch - waiting for AF . . which is taking its own time.  I go in for the baseline on Wednesday, regardless of AF's appearance - I think that is odd - but hey I go with what they tell me.  

Rachjas: I know clomid can affect the length of the cycle.  YOu may want to check with your Dr.

Joyce:  An open adoption is generally where the birthmom (and dad, if around) chooses you to be the adoptive parents based upon a one page open letter the adoptive parents write to the unknown birthparents.  You then meet and negotiate the amount of ongoing contact you are comfortable with . . . it may be an ongoing relationship or intermittant.  Thanks for asking.

Jessie:  I am glad your appt went well!

Mommyin09:  I hope it is a BFP!  If not, I am sure it will be nice for you to have some family support   . . . it is really helpful  . . .

Guesito:  I am sorry, I don't have anything to add. . .  I will keep it all crossed for you!

Kmcarino:  I will keep it all crossed.  That must be a hard reality to face - but I hope it goes well . . . be careful - Hyperstimulation can cause some bad side effects . . .
Good luck im sending you tons of baby dust your way!!!!  

How funny! I am also planning to tell my family members on Thanksgiving! It would be the most appropiate time.  Hopefully it would happen!

I woke up cramping today again.. I never cramp for my period. It just comes! I guess I feeling good about this one just very impatient. I think im going to POAS on day 11 which is next monday. Just to give my body more time. Maybe I wont lol.. We shall see.

Have a great day!
Arlotheslug: hey! I am so sorry you aren't feeling positve about the adoption, I think for the same reasons dh & I wouldn't consider an open adoption, so I can relate...but you know, is there a possibility that birthmom doesn't want an open adoption?, that she was just offered this option, and thought it was a good one, but now she doesn't know how to handle it?, what I am trying to say is that she might go thru w/ the adoption, but the open part is were she might not want in on and that is why you haven't heard from her. Have you made the decision yet or will wait for the baby to be born and then see what happens? (this can be any momment now, so nerve wracking) What does the agency say about birthmom? Sorry if I am asking too much! My doc appt is next week.

Candie: Congrats on the +opk!!  a +HPT is next for you!

Joyce: wow! what a dream...let the doc know about your concerns around the 5th month.

Jessie: I am glad everything is going well w/ the pregnancy!

Mommyin09: the plans for thanksgiving sounds great.is there going to be parents only or ALL of your family?

Rachjas: I did look at you chart and it might look like you will have AF today or that it might take a little longer, you did have an u/s that show from what side you were O, so you are sure you did O, right?

Kmcarino: Welcome and good luck!

Guestio: are you feeling better today? I am sorry you have doubts about the clinic, can you just ask them straight foward?

Luvkayln: I am thinking about you, keeping everything crossed.
Still waiting on BW results.....I might give them a call later on!
mommyin09 - Your progesterone level sounds great!  I hope you get to share good positive news with everyone at Thanksgiving.  1/2 way through the 2ww for you!  Looks like you can switch me to 1dpo today (temp went up and +OPK yesterday).

luvkayln - We're waiting!!!  :)  Hope to hear great news from you today.  

Arlotheslug - I completely understand your feelings about the birthmom.  If you are entering an open adoption process, you definitely have to be able to trust the person/family that you are dealing with.  Whatever is meant to work out will.  Hopefully this next IVF process will bring a blessing for you and DH!  :)

Jessie - Glad your appt went well.  You should definitely be able to see more the next time.  Sounds like you are making good progress!

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes.  I sure hope your prediction is right!  :)  You're so sweet.

Guesito - Hang in there!  It's gotta be so tempting to POAS, but don't do it to early.  I hope you get good news next week!