Future diapers changers of the world... unite!
BFPs, here we come!!!

Good morning!  I told you I'd use the silliest or most appropriate suggestions & so thanks to Arlotheslug & Jessie, we have one of each! :)

************************************************
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 24 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 15 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP!
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today)

Candie:  CD10
Stacey:  C11
Guesito: CD14 (Transfer 11/6!)
mommyin09: CD14 (u/s today)
rachjas: CD22
arlotheslug: CD22
MamaTina: CD39
naf38: CD51 (any news?)
luvkayln:  8dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  8dpo (Welcome!)
Keyan: 15dpo
****************************************************************

I'll check in later today after my u/s.  Hoping for one big follie (or ruptured follie) on each side.  That way, which ever side I O from has a fighting chance! :)  Thanks for the well wishes !!!  Candie & Arlotheslug:  I hope you're right about getting a BFP after my HSG !

Jessie:  Good luck today!  I think Arlotheslug is right.  Try to relax & don't stress too much (I know, easy for me to say!)  Let us know how it goes :)

ArmyPrincess819:  Welcome!  We've added you to our list :)

Arlotheslug:  You crack me up!  Maybe you'll take me more seriously next time ;-)  
Yes, I've gotten lots of info & it's helped, but it looks like m/c is such a high risk for me, which is scary.  I'm planning to ask some questions at my appt today.  I was so surprised last week, that I think I missed a lot of what my doc was saying! :)  So, do you start your meds next week?  I'll be keeping a close eye on you IVF girls from now on!

Naf:  How are you doing?  Did you talk to your doc last week?  Hope all is well!

Keyan:  I don't know what's invovled with a lap, so I'm not sure of an answer for you, but if there are meds involved & anesthesia, then you probably shouldn't ttc just before (and that's only "if" AF shows, my friend!!!)  There's always hope until then :)
I just did all kinds of research, and they said about 80 percent of women that become pregnant that have implantation bleeding have it between 8-10 dpo! Well, I started spotting at 8 dpo at night, and didn't stop until 10 dpo in the afternoon... I really doubt it would be a light period, just because if it was, for me it would gradually get darker. And it completely stopped. I also read that it can take up to 4 days for the baby to fully implant, and the hcg isn't completely in your system until 2-4 days afterwords. So I think waiting until 14 or 15 dpo it would definately show up. I'm nervous to test, but you're right, seeing the word "pregnant" would make my heart stop! Are they early detection tests?
The light period thing was just a guess since you were asking what else it could be.  Yeah, I used the clear blue easy digital ones but Im not sure what the box exactly says...(going to get box)  it says "digital results 5 days sooner".  I think I got 2 for $10 which isnt too bad but it definately gives you a yes or no answer instead of guessing. I got a positive test 11dpo.  Then I took another one last Thursday since my dr didnt call me back and I was freaking out a bit.  
Wow! You all were busy while I was away . . .

FIRST - LUVKAYLN!!!  OMG I have everything crossed.  I do think, like everyone, you tested too early!  I will keep the karma flowing for Monday.  I hear you on seeing the word pregnant!

kmcarino:  Wow! 8 follies that is awesome news!  I hope it goes well.

Jessie:  I am sorry that you have not gotten the news you wanted.  Hopefully, you will hear from the Drs. soon! I am sure everything is ok.

GUESITO:  Great news on the transfer.  I hope I do as well (I have to react well to the drugs first) . . . .  

Candie:  I hope the O comes soon and you will have to do the bd and like Mommyin09 - practice the bball!  PS. Coming from Bears country - GO STEELERS (sorry guys I have to put that in . . . )

MamaTina:  I hope the appt went well . . .

Vortex:  How are you??  It is good to hear from you!

Leighanne:  I like the BFP . . . .

Mommyin09:  I will try and work on new names, if you work on practicing with the bball.  I love the references.  

Stacey:  Thanks for the message ;-)  I actually start the drugs this week.  I am a bit nervous, b/c of my reaction last time . . . we will see.  I remember the first round of shots - I got really overwhelmed at first.  So many shots and I had to mix some too - but then it actually became a funny routine . . . (and a legit excuse to leave work a little early).  I am afraid to go in this Wed for my tests b/c I know I gained wait from Chicago!  

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am glad to be home with my fat cats!  

Happy Saturday!
Thread Names . . .

"Anyone up for some b-ball?" - could not resist Stacey ;-)

"Come in for a landing" - not so much???

Off to help DH with groceries ------- later
I did finally talk to the doctor Friday around 3.  They said my bloodwork came back fine and that they want me to come in for another sonogram on Monday so we can hopfully get a due date and actually see more than a little circle.  
Thank you so much for your good wishes!  I really hope it works this time.  I have an appt. tomorrow morning so we will see how many good sized follicles I have then.  The IUI will be on Wed. I hope.  Thanks again for your support!

Leighanne: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/10)

mamatina:  CD4
Keyan:  CD5 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD13 (u/s today; iui Wed.)
Candie:  CD15
Stacey:  CD16 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD27
naf38: CD56 (any news?)

Guesito:  3dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  5dpo (Prog 11/10; consult 12/5)
rachjas:  7dpo
luvkayln:  13dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  13dpo

Arlotheslug:  Hey, nice to hear from you!  Again, some great ideas!  I like the b-ball reference ;-)  We're going to see the Laker game tonight.  We'll be in dh's company's VIP box, so it should be a lot of fun ! :)  Good luck starting your meds!

kmcarino:  Best wishes today!  I hope you see lots of big follies!!!

Mamatina:  How'd it go yesterday?

luvkayln:  It makes sense to wait till Tuesday, but I'm "secretly" hoping you cave in & test early! ;-)  I honestly can't think of any other explanation.  Keeping my fingers x'd for you!!!

Anyone else have ideas for a funky new thread name? :)

luvkalyn- you are so much stronger than me because i would be peeing on a stick everyday.  the digital tests are great.  like i said clear blue digital tests with a low amount of hcg.  I got a bfp using one of them at 9dpo and when i went the next day for my blood draw, my hcg level was only like 37, so that means the test tested below 30 which is very low.  I got a 5 pack of them at wal mart for 18 which when you think about it is pretty cheap because that is like only $3 a test for a great brand, only 2 more than the dollar store.  again you have so much will power.
luvkayln...please keep us updated on everything...i have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you dear.  i hope to hear of a BFP very very soon hun.

Luvkayln - WOW.  You have a lot of control and if you can hold out until Tuesday I think that is good.  Your HCG levels should be high enough at that time..hopefully.  How quickly can you get in to do a beta?  For example, if no af on Tues and a -ve, could you get in for a beta that day?  I know someone else mentioned but the hpts sometimes require levels of 100 or at the very least 50...and it could take a few days for you to get there.  I have no doubt it was implantation bleeding.  I really feel for you over these next few agonizing days and it is awful seeing that -ve...even if it is a false -ve!!  Hang in there girl.  This has to be it but try to be patient! :)

Mommyin09 - Enjoy the Lakers game!  You are so lucky.  I love going to b-ball games!  Have fun!!  You are going for a Progesterone test tomorrow?  Good luck!  BTW - how early were you up to write your last post??  You need to get some sleep lady!  :)

Arlotheslug - I really really hope the drugs work for you.  I am positive they will because they have adjusted the dosage from last time.  Next time I go in to the RE I am really going to ask about the suppressents, dosage and monitoring because of what happened to you.  I'm a bit nervous about all the shots!  All the best. You are getting so close!  What is your actual scheduled retrieval date?  BTW - who wouldn't gain weight in Chicago!?

Mamatina - Hope your appt went well!!

Kmcarino - 8 follies - wow!  That is great.  When is your next u/s?  You may find that 3 or 4 of the follies grow ahead of the rest in your next appt.  That is what happened with me - and it is perfectly fine.  All the best for your iui next week!  Keep us posted.

Well...dh and I are going to try and rake leaves today!  We are in a very old neighborhood with lots of big trees and they all dumped their leaves last week.  I also have an injured squirrel living under my back deck.  I think she has a broken leg so I am trying to catch her to take her to the Animal services.  Poor thing - any recommendations Mommyin09?  I'm trying to lure her out with peanuts but she is very frightened.  Other than that, we are heading to my parents for a home cooked meal tonight!  yum!

Thread suggestions:

"Ready to score with some b-ball follies!" - Great idea for the b-ball reference Arlotheslug!

"Waiting for the BFP train!  Toot Toot!!"
"Waiting for the baby train! Toot toot!!"

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Stacey
I heard  from a lot of my friends that Family dollar brand picks up hcg as low as 25....Theya re only a dollar... Just in case you decide to do it. Good luck!!! Would be nice  to be  called BFP champs!!! Wooo hooo!!!  Lots of baby dust to you all!!! Let's get it done!
Stacey:  Thanks for the note! :)  I actually fell asleep watching TV & then of course was wired & posted before finally going to bed!  Yes, I'm excited about the game.  There is lots of good food in the box, so like Arlotheslug, I'm sure to put on a few ;) Oh, that poor squirrel!  I've found that mine like all nuts (peanuts, walnuts, pecans), but they seem to demand the hazelnuts!  When there are none left in their feeder, they run down the fence when they see me & squawk.  And, of course, I obediently run in right away to get them some more! They do have me trained :)  Anyway, maybe crack some nuts for the little one & put them just outside the deck to lure him/her out.  Be patient & speak gently as you try to lure him/her a little further each time.  Just be careful that you don't get bit.  Good luck!  Let me know how it goes.  Yes, I have my progesterone test tomorrow.  Last month my level was 16, so I'm hoping it's higher this time.  Enjoy mom's home-cooked meal!

Keyan:  You're too funny!  Your note cracked me up :-)

luvkayln:  How are you doing?

We sure have a lot of good suggestions for a new name !  I was thinking about leighanne's idea of B.F.P.  How about Beautiful Future Parents!?  Or Stacey's idea, but "All aboard the BFP train" or "All aboard the Baby Train"?

Have a great day, ladies!!! :)
hi all sorry ive been MIA but my pc broke down and had to get fixed, not sure what was wrong but im using my DH work pc while he is asleep hehe (yes lucky thing)

I love the new name :)

ill get  to personals another day sorry.

Im ok my doctor has put me on provera to induce my af i told the last pill today, so im not sure when it will be here gee its been a long time waiting i hope it comes soon so i can get on with my clomid 150g. has anyone been on provera? how long did u have to wait?

Im hoping we all get BFP all at christmas time, wouldnt that be fantastic im so praying for it, otherwise i will be on a break due to im going home to australia for 3 months to see my family while my dh will be staying here in chicago :( i dont think i can handle the cold here, we are having snow flakes as i speak lol bring on summer anyday for me.

sending lots of baby dust to everyone xxx
I was on provera and it took about 5-7 days after I took the last pill to actually get AF.  If you get your BFP before Christmas, are you still going to go away for 3 months?  Hope that helped!
Happy Sunday everyone!  Trying to get the housework, etc done for the week.

Naf: When I was put on Provera (2 times) AF came around 5 days later.  Good luck!

Mommyin09:  Have fun at the game . . . ooo box seats - that is cool.  I like both of those names . . .

Stacey:  Good luck with the squirrel.  I hear you on the leaves - we live in the same kind of neighborhood and I SHOULD be doing that today ;-)  

Happy Sunday! (Luvkayln . . . good luck tomorrow!)
ps - Stacey - we don't have an actual date scheduled yet - just know it should be the week of thanksgiving.  The shots are nervewraking - but not that bad - I think I was more anxious leading up to the shots than doing them.  Keep a journal, so you can keep track.  My RE gives us a worksheet . . .  .
a bump up and TONS of SUPER STICKY BABYDUST TO EVERYONE
bump

MamaTina: Where you able to get the b/w done?

Candie:  How was your weekend?

Stacey:  Ohhh poor squirrel, be patiente she will come out soon!

Arlotheslug: Hey! How was the trip? Do you know where you guys are going for New Year's?

Mommyin09:  I hope you had a great time last night!!  Those squirrels have you trained very well!!

Luvkayln:  HOPING FOR A BFP

ArmyPrincess819:  Are you testing soon?

Well nothing new w/ me, hoping all of us have a great week!
Good Morning everyone!  I am going in today for another sonogram.  They want to make sure it is growing and so they can give me a due date if all is well.  Its at 330 today so I will try to update when I get home.

Well Biomom moved back home with her mom.  She realized that her sister and I were texting back and forth so she asked if she could start calling again and not get in trouble for it... we have never told her to quit calling.  It was about 8pm when she asked that but she never called.  When I asked her sister if she was going to call tonight she responded saying biomom said it was too late to call.  It was like 9 and we were both up.  I think she knew the kids were asleep.  Im sorry but Im not letting her talk to them until we know for sure she isnt going to just call once and disappear again.  I cant do that to William again.  Thankfully DH agrees with me.  I think he is going to give her an earful whenever she does call... so I dont think she will be calling again for awhile.

SSBD to everyone and I hope luvkayln gets her BFP!!
Thank you again for all of your support!  It makes everything so much easier!  I had an appt. and ultrasound yesterday and I had 14 follicles ranging from one at 13, which is the lowest, to 20.  Yesterday morning it looked like 4 were mature with another 4 maybe reaching maturity by today.  I have to go in again this morning.  I may be taking HCG tonight, but maybe tomorrow...we'll see.  They are concerned about my estrogen level since it is 2000.  Does anyone know if that is too high?  Best wishes to everyone and I'll keep you posted after my appt.
Can I join in? This is my first round with IUI, and I am so nervous, I need support! I used 150 Follistim from 10/25-10/30, then did Ovidrel on 10/31 and back to back IUI 11/1&2.

Right now I am 8dpiui and have blood test scheduled for Friday.

My only symptoms are sore bb's and nips are very sore, and for last 2 days I have indestion which I never have.

I look forward to joing in with you all and look forward to a great support system.
Good morning ladies! Sorry, no news yet!  I'm  holding out until the morning to test. You are all amazing, I love you all! :) The support you guys are giving me is truely appreciated!!! My temps didn't drop this morning, so if I don't start today, and my temps are up in the morning, I won't be so nervous to test. We went to wal-mart yesterday to buy a test, and I chickened out! I don't think it's willpower that's holding me back Leighanne, I'm just a big chicken and don't want to see a -ve! :) But thanks for making it sound that way! ;)

Stacey- If tomorrow's test is -ve, then they can get me in that day for a beta, so that's good! I'm really, really hoping it's not -ve though. That would just ruin my day! :( I'm glad you're so convinced my spotting was implantation and nothing else. That makes me feel better! Everything I've read seriously points to that! I really hope that's what it was!

Arlotheslug- Thank you so much!! See what you miss when you're away for a few days! ;) Thanks for the support! I promise I'll have some kind of news tomorrow morning.

Jessie- Good luck at your appointment today! I hope you're little one is doing great and your nervousness is relieved today! Keep us posted!

Keyan, Joyce- Thanks for the well wishes! I'm so scared it's going to be -ve! Your support is getting me through it though! :)

Mommyin09- How was your weekend? I'm so glad today is finally here! I've been so anxious over the weekend to get here, and still I'm making myself wait! I'm just scared, but tomorrow i'll know something.
Hi!  Of course you can join in!  So, how many follicles did you have?  This is my third round of IUI since I was pregnant a few years ago.  I also did a few cycles of IVF which never worked for me.  I am at the end of my cycle and will be taking the trigger shot either tonight or tomorrow night.  I am going in for another appt. soon.  They are concerned because my estrogen level is over 2000.  I wish you a lot of luck!  Don't worry....just try to relax and be positive.  Don't be too discouraged if it does not take the first time around.  It usually takes a few cycles, but maybe you will be one of the lucky ones that has it work on their first try!  Keep me posted and feel free to share with me any time!
Welcome! You will find all these wonderful women on here are great and very supportive!! You'll feel right at home with us, I promise! :) Congrats on having your first iui. I know how anxious and excited you must be! You're already half way through your 2ww, I hope you have a great suprise in store for you!! Good luck!
Good morning ladies!  Well, my OPK had a pretty good line yesterday, so we'll see what happens today!

luvkayln - You have been in my thoughts all weekend!  I agree with Stacy, I think everything is pointing towards implantation.  I am so excited that AF still hasn't shown for you.  I'm with you, I'd rather hold out and not see a -ve.  I hope you get great news tomorrow!

mommyin09 - Sounds like you had a great weekend.  Our weekend was wonderful, so nice to get away.  Good luck with your progesterone test!  I'm not creative at all, so I won't even attempt to come up with a new name.  Looks like you have some great suggestions.    

Arlotheslug - Glad to hear you had a great time in Chicago.  Good luck with your injections this week.  I can understand why you'd be a little nervous, but we'll all pray that you get better results this time.  I'm sure you'll be just fine!  :)  Looks like your cheer didn't work for those Steelers yesterday.  Penn State lost too, so this was a very bad football weekend all around.  :(

Stacey - Hope you were able to take care of the leaves.  We have to do that too and it stinks!  That's so sad about the squirrel, I hope you guys can catch him.  Home cooked meal - yum!  Our stove is out of service for the next few days while we put ceramic tile in our kitchen and it's killing me!  I need my home cooking!  :)

Jessie - Good luck with your u/s today.  I think it will give you the peace of mind you are looking for.  Can't wait to hear how it goes!

kmcarino - wow, those follies sound great!  Looks like you've got a great shot this time!  I'm not sure about the estrogen levels, but keep us posted and we'll all be pulling for you!  

Keyan - We had a wonderful weekend, thanks for asking.  Hope all is well with you.  

naf - Good luck with the Provera.  Hope it brings on AF and you can move onto the better things soon.  All of us with BFP's by Christmas would be perfect!  Here's hoping!

wishandaprayer - Welcome!  I know, it definitely helps to have others to talk to in order to get through those loooong 2ww's!  I hope the combination of Follistim and IUI works for you!  Good luck.  :)
You are so sweet! :) I'm glad you're getting closer to O time! Woo hoo! I hope it's +ve today, and you can get to baby makin'! ;)
Thank you so much for a warm welcome.

Kmcarino-good luck with the trigger shot, and I hope the estrogen gets where it needs to be.

luvkayln- praying for you tp get a +!! Let us know! Are you having other symptoms?

I had 2 mature follies, and 6 others that they were measuring. I am so new to all of this-should I expect any symptoms at this point or am I too early?

Leighanne: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today!)

mamatina:  CD5
Keyan:  CD6 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD14 (HCG & iui this week!)
Candie:  CD16
Stacey:  CD17 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD28
naf38: CD57 (started provera)

Guesito:  4dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  6dpo (Prog test today; consult 12/5)
rachjas:  8dpo
wishandaprayer:  9dpiui (Welcome!)
luvkayln:  14dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  14dpo

Good morning, ladies!  Just a quick update before I head out for my progesterone test.
luvkayln:  I'm thinking of you & can't wait till tomorrow !!! Hang in there ! :)

wishandaprayer:  Welcome!!! :)

kmcarino:  Wow, so many follies!  That's great.  I don't know about the estrogen level.  If Mamatina is around, she may be able to answer that?!  Good luck this week!!! :)

Mamatina:  How'd the bloodwork go?

Candie:  Welcome back!  I'm glad you had a good weekend & a +opk yesterday or today?!  Woo-Hoo!!! :)

Jessie:  Good luck today!  That would be great if you got your due date :)

I'll check in later today !
I am so frustrated today....Im beggining to lose faith in my clinic... For my last cycle retrieved 17 and only 10 fertilized.. Transfered 3 and the others couldnt be frozen because they claim quality wasnt that good. This cycle Retrieved 19 only 11 fertilized transfered 3 and I just got a call that they only froze 3 out of the remaining (8) WTF
Keep in mind they tackled a $1500 icsi fee last minute. Im sooooooo mad!  To top it off I woke up very crampy like when you are about to get your period! I called them and they claimed it was normal to stay positve and wait. What do you guys think?
Candie:  I am glad you had your Positive OPK!  Time to start the b-ball practice . . . . it was definitely a bad weekend for PA sports . . . Thank you for your support!

Jessie:  Good luck today!  

Wishandaprayer:  Welcome!!

Kmcarino:  I am happy for you - so many follies.  I think the estrogen levels are a reflection of the follies, but am not sure - maybe they are concerned about multiples???  Have you asked your Dr?

Luvkaylyn:  You are so patient!  I am keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow!!!

Keyan:  No idea where we are going - it may be in January, dunno.  DH has to plan and, well, his mind has been working on the house!  Thanks for asking.  I think we have decided to walk away from the adoption situation.  No news from birthmom and well, I am REALLY starting to resent her - I know this may not sound right and I know she has an absolute choice - but to say yes one day and then to give us no contact??  I am not sure how much of an ongoing relationship I can have with her - in the open adoption arena.  Just really frustrated - I think it is an extension of TTC frustration.  Sorry to vent.   How are you doing?  Have you had the drs. appt?  (sorry if I missed it).

Mommyin09:  Good luck with your progesterone test!

I hope everyone else is doing ok!  I think I need to relax a bit . . . . ;-)
Arlotheslug:  I can totally understand your frustration, especially since it's an open adoption.  It's hard to have that relationship when there's no communication :(  I hope you hear something from her soon; and if not, only you & dh know your best next step.  You have my greatest respect for all you're going through & I wish you my very best !!! Hang in there ;-)

Guesito:  I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated.  I really don't know what to say, except that I was told that if we do try IVF, there is a chance we could freeze some eggs, but that not all are viable & there is a chance they can't be frozen.  Again, I'm not even "new" to ivf yet, as I haven't even begun the process, but I'm sure maybe Arlotheslug and/or Stacey may have some input???  

I just got a call from my doctor's office & my progesterone level is greater than 20! :)  That's good news for me 'cause last cycle it was 16.  I'm not sure why they didn't give me an actual number, but I'm happy with the results :)  I added some pictures of our home remodel, before & after.
Mommyin09:  Thank you!  I saw the pics and well, you put me to shame with my frustration related to our bathroom remodels.  The house looks awesome!  Congratulations on the progsterone test - that is awesome news!!!!

Guesito:  I am very sorry about the frustration.  I don't really know what normal is - since our first IVF cycle ended with my poor response.  I will try and check the books I have on the subject at home for you - on the positive front, they did freeze three and they transferred three - which is awesome!! I know it is really hard - but I think those are good numbers . . .

As for the ICSI, since DH and I are doing this - we knew the costs up front.  It can get so expensive!  I think a big part of this battle is staying calm . . . something I am not always so good at - but maybe try some meditation?  I have been doing accupuncture - which while expensive - really helps calm me . . . I know how terribly stressful this can be. Sending you all the positive energy I can spare . . . .
I wanted to give an update.  My estrogen level was actually 4100 yesterday but the machine yesterday could only tell it was over 2000.  Today my estrogen level is 6000 so they are concerned about hyperstimulation.  It looks like I have 10 mature follicles right now and a few more that could become mature after the trigger shot which I am taking tonight.  I need some help with something please...I always take 10,000 unitls of Novarel as the HCG shot (including when I got pregnant) and this time they want me to only take half, or 5000 units of the Novarel.  They say it is to help prevent hyperstimulation, but I am worried that it will somehow affect my chances of getting pregnant.  As long as I get pregnant, I would deal with hyperstimulation.  Is there anyone that can ease my mind and knows it will not affect my chances of pregnancy to take the lower dosage of the HCG shot?  I am concerned about it.  Here are the sizes of the follicles at this point:
Right ovary: 17.5, 18, 19.5, 20, 24
Left ovary: 17, 18, 20, 21, 22
It looks like I will have a nvery painful ovulation again like last time since I have 5 at 20 or above again.  Unfortunately I did not get pregnant before so I hope they aren't too big for me to get pregnant.  Did anyone else have a follicle size over 20 and get pregnant?

Arlotheslug:  Thanks for your support.  I don't think they are worried about multiples since we are looking to achieve multiples for sure since I have a disorder and will have to reduce to one anyway due to a small uterus.  I had to do this before when I got pregnant a few years ago.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me because I have so much riding on this.....it's gotta work this time.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that neither dh nor I have fertility issues (I know we are lucky for that!)so it should work, but hasn't the last three cycles.

Thank you I feel much better!! I feel so crappy.. Not only am I cramping and also dizze qith a headache and my bbs want to explode. Also had some clear/white discharge (Sorry TMI) 10 more days to my Beta... What do you guys think?
Geez I need to check my spelling b4 posting. I meant dizzie & headache.
kmcarino:  Hi.  I've never had an HCG shot, so I can't really help you there.  Do you O on your own?  If so, it seems like with all those mature follies, it would be okay to use a lower dose, but that's your call.  You know your body :)  I'm curious about the disorder you mentioned 'cause I just found out I have a T-shaped uterus & because of that, we're not doing anything to risk the chance of multiples.  I'm just curious if we have a similar situation 'cause you are actually trying for multiples.  So, will you do the HCG shot tonight?!  That's so exciting!  I'm sending positive vibes your way !!! :)

Guesito:  10 more days... You & I will be finding out around the same time :)  I sure hope it's a double whammy !  Hopefully luvkayln will get her BFP & lead the way to many more :)

Arlotheslug:  Thanks for the comments on my pics!  It's been 3 years since we demo'd our home & because dh is doing ALL the work in his "free time", there's nothing you can do but be patient ;-)  We've been excited about each new step along the way.  We just ordered our closet organizers, but after they're installed, the master bedroom is complete!  I just tell myself, after it's done, we'll enjoy a long & happy life in this home!  
It's okay.  I figured it out ;-)
Hey everyone!  My doctors appointment went ok.  Its still too early to see a heartbeat.  :(  but my little bean looked like it tripled in size in just a week!  My doctor said everything looks good and the only problem she saw was that I was a little early to see anything.  I have another appointment in two weeks(the 24th).  I guess it will be a nice little surprise to show the sonogram pics at Thanksgiving!  My mom is a school teacher so she will be off that whole week so I think she is going to go with me.  I think everyone in the main office is going to know Im pregnant bc I will have gone to my OB 3 times this month!

I hope everyone is well!  Welcome to the new comers!  The ladies here are really great!  SSBD to all!
welcome to those who are just joining us, you couldnt ask for a better more loving and understanding group of ladies than these ones right here.

jessie, please make sure to keep us posted and keep posting u/s pics too as soon as you are able to.  

luvkayln....everything is crossed for you sweetheart lets home this is it and you get your miracle.

mommyin09 and guesito....i am keeping everything for the two of you crossed as well...10 days will come and go before you know it, and hopefully it will go with 2(or more) more BFP's to add to the list.

arlotheslug...i am so sorry to hear that you have still not heard from birth mom...i can only imagine your frustration and resentment toward her.  what will you do if she does resume contact?  what is the differance between a regular adoption and a open adoption, sorry but i dont really understand all of that.

and to everyone else whether you are waiting to O, waiting on IUI or just in your two week wait, i wish you nothing but the best, and hope that you get your bfp's very soon

hugs, luv and TONS OF SUPER STICKY BABY DUST....COVERED IN HONEY
Jessie:  That's great that your appt went well!!!  I'm sure you're relieved :)  Yes, sonogram pics at Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!  

Dh & I have decided that if we get our BFP next week (fingers x'd), we'll tell our families at Thanksgiving & if not, we'll finally tell them we've been trying & that we may go through IVF.  I don't think we'll be able to hide it anymore at that point :)  We have a consultation set for Dec. 5 to discuss IVF with our RE 'cause we just have SO many questions!

I missed your post.  Thanks for the good luck :)
Thanks for your response.  I have a congenital disorder called ODDD.  It is a rare disorder and I do not want to pass it on to a baby.  We will have to reduce to a healthy baby.  I am taking the trigger shot soon and have to take half which I hope does not affecting me getting pregnant.  I'll keep you posted.
I always wish everyone the best of luck, because you all deserve to have your healthy happy babies in your arms.  i had such a weird dream last night, and dont know what to think of it....it wasnt a vivid dream where i have to worry about coming true....i know which dreams to watch and which ones that i dont have to.  
But i dreamt that i went in and had the baby, it was a girl, but i was only 5 months pregnant and she was the size of a full term baby.  This is supposedly after they told me that her heart had stopped beating and then a week later started back up (WEIRD) then i dreamt that there was a earthquake or something and a bunch of people that i really didnt know died....and then for some reason i was in the hospital getting ready for a hysterectomy(sp?) it was sooo weird.  nothing that i feel i should be worried about, but it was just weird.  
anyhow just thought i would share with you....lol....the only thing that would worry me is the fact that she was "delivered" at 5 months which is the time period that i usually have problems...so i am gonna swallow my pride and tell my doctor about the dream, he will probably laugh at me but it is worth a shot, and maybe he will see it as having to watch me a little better.
I have been MIA, I know.  I have been trying to not focus on TTC as much this cycle since we knew I was Oing from the wrong side.  Well, today is CD 29, I believe 9 DPO (by temp shift).  Although, I go a P on my monitor days before this.  I never did get a posititve on OPK.  So, who knows.  I am worried though.  I have been cramping yesterday evening and this AM, it seems as though Af will be here any moment.  Which one hand great..get the next cycle started (50mcg synthroid, 100mg clomid, CD 1-3 U/S, CD 12 U/S and maybe a SA for DH)... but, only 9 DPO?  That seems so short!?!? Will you take a look at my chart?  
Good morning everyone!
Happy Tuesday . .  . working on a positive mood switch - waiting for AF . . which is taking its own time.  I go in for the baseline on Wednesday, regardless of AF's appearance - I think that is odd - but hey I go with what they tell me.  

Rachjas: I know clomid can affect the length of the cycle.  YOu may want to check with your Dr.

Joyce:  An open adoption is generally where the birthmom (and dad, if around) chooses you to be the adoptive parents based upon a one page open letter the adoptive parents write to the unknown birthparents.  You then meet and negotiate the amount of ongoing contact you are comfortable with . . . it may be an ongoing relationship or intermittant.  Thanks for asking.

Jessie:  I am glad your appt went well!

Mommyin09:  I hope it is a BFP!  If not, I am sure it will be nice for you to have some family support   . . . it is really helpful  . . .

Guesito:  I am sorry, I don't have anything to add. . .  I will keep it all crossed for you!

Kmcarino:  I will keep it all crossed.  That must be a hard reality to face - but I hope it goes well . . . be careful - Hyperstimulation can cause some bad side effects . . .
Good luck im sending you tons of baby dust your way!!!!  

How funny! I am also planning to tell my family members on Thanksgiving! It would be the most appropiate time.  Hopefully it would happen!

I woke up cramping today again.. I never cramp for my period. It just comes! I guess I feeling good about this one just very impatient. I think im going to POAS on day 11 which is next monday. Just to give my body more time. Maybe I wont lol.. We shall see.

Have a great day!
Arlotheslug: hey! I am so sorry you aren't feeling positve about the adoption, I think for the same reasons dh & I wouldn't consider an open adoption, so I can relate...but you know, is there a possibility that birthmom doesn't want an open adoption?, that she was just offered this option, and thought it was a good one, but now she doesn't know how to handle it?, what I am trying to say is that she might go thru w/ the adoption, but the open part is were she might not want in on and that is why you haven't heard from her. Have you made the decision yet or will wait for the baby to be born and then see what happens? (this can be any momment now, so nerve wracking) What does the agency say about birthmom? Sorry if I am asking too much! My doc appt is next week.

Candie: Congrats on the +opk!!  a +HPT is next for you!

Joyce: wow! what a dream...let the doc know about your concerns around the 5th month.

Jessie: I am glad everything is going well w/ the pregnancy!

Mommyin09: the plans for thanksgiving sounds great.is there going to be parents only or ALL of your family?

Rachjas: I did look at you chart and it might look like you will have AF today or that it might take a little longer, you did have an u/s that show from what side you were O, so you are sure you did O, right?

Kmcarino: Welcome and good luck!

Guestio: are you feeling better today? I am sorry you have doubts about the clinic, can you just ask them straight foward?

Luvkayln: I am thinking about you, keeping everything crossed.
Still waiting on BW results.....I might give them a call later on!
mommyin09 - Your progesterone level sounds great!  I hope you get to share good positive news with everyone at Thanksgiving.  1/2 way through the 2ww for you!  Looks like you can switch me to 1dpo today (temp went up and +OPK yesterday).

luvkayln - We're waiting!!!  :)  Hope to hear great news from you today.  

Arlotheslug - I completely understand your feelings about the birthmom.  If you are entering an open adoption process, you definitely have to be able to trust the person/family that you are dealing with.  Whatever is meant to work out will.  Hopefully this next IVF process will bring a blessing for you and DH!  :)

Jessie - Glad your appt went well.  You should definitely be able to see more the next time.  Sounds like you are making good progress!

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes.  I sure hope your prediction is right!  :)  You're so sweet.

Guesito - Hang in there!  It's gotta be so tempting to POAS, but don't do it to early.  I hope you get good news next week!