HCG levels and Clearblue Easy Digital pregnancy test
I think I'm at 15 dpo.  I did two pregnancy tests late today despite the fact that I drank a lot of liquid all day, which I know can throw off an early pregnancy test.  Anyway, I got a definite, though faint pink line on the "Answer" brand of pregnancy test, which can read hcg as low as 25; the line was within the time limit and these Answer tests don't show evaporation lines, so I thought it was a definite positive.  My husband was skeptical, given that it was faint, so three hours later I tried the "Clearblue Easy Digitial" test, which said "not pregnant."  In googling online, I've found different answers as to the hcg levels that can be picked up by the "Clearblue Easy Digital" test.  Does anyone know if this particular test reads hcg at 25 or at 50?  If 50, it may explain the negative result on one and the positive result on the other....
hi there, pee on a stick dot com has all the pregnancy tests and what they pick up, I checked it out and it said 25-50, Your in my prayers.. hope this works out for you.

Luci
I'm not sure. I could get a totally negative on a 1$, a very faint line on FRER and a "Pregnant" digital all in one sitting. (test-a-holic) I sure hope  you are pregnant!
I got 3 bfps on FRER and bfn on digi. Two days later, got bfp on digi. I think they are more like 50 than 25. I'm sure they vary like most brands. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Thanks so much for your helpful comments.  I got two more negatives this morning (this is getting expensive, but of course I feel I have to know now!).  Now that I'm out of tests, I'll probably wait a couple of days and retest if my period is late.  I appreciate all of the nice comments and support!