How long do clomid side effects last in the body?
Hi everyone!  I am new to this forum, and I would like to ask, How long do clomid side effects last in the body?  About three years I was prescribed clomid for the first time.  I got pregnant on the first cycle at 50mg and I had a baby boy who will be three years old next week.  Now my husband and I want to have another child, so I started clomid on the 19th of september (5-9).  My estradiol level is 350 and breasts feel really really sore, along with the nausia and uterus discomfort.  I took my last clomid dose two weeks ago. Can this be clomid side effect or can this mean that I have concieved?  
The breast tenderness is probably caused by a higher than normal progesterone level this month, since you've been on clomid and might have released more than one egg. Not sure about the uterus discomfort or nausea. It could be pregancy symptoms, but I think that depends on when you ovulated. Do you know how many days past ovulation you are?
I DONT THINK IS CLOMID  SIDE EFFECTS CAUSE IM TAKING IT AND  AS SOON AS I STOP TAKING THEM LIKE A DAY OR  TWO  THE SIDE EFFECTS WERE GONE  TRY A  PREGNANCY TEST IS U DONT GET UR  PERIOD  GOOD  LUCK........
today is my 18th day after taking clomid and am having heaviness of breast,sensitive nipple,nausea,and fatigue. does it mean is still the side effect of clomid.