I believe the time has come.
Today, i had yet another BFN. What's even worse was this was the last try before my insurance benefit ran out. The next step would be IVF, but i can't possibly afford that. So i bid you all farewell. I thank all of you for your kind words and advice and wish you all the best. If you hear of IVF going on sale please let me know.
I'm sorry to hear about your getting another BFN. I understand how depressing getting a BFN can be - been ttc for 5years. But it must be even more depressing when money becomes an issue. I dont know what to say but please hang in there. Try to relax and take your mind off ttc for a while and hopefully it will happen for you. I know several reports of this happening to alot of couples.
I wish you happy & relaxed months ahead but most of all Baby Dust! :)
I am so sorry to hear that, but I can also completely relate to how you are feeling.  I just completed our last IVF cycle covered by insurance.  Like you, we are not in the position to pay for additional cycles, especially given our lack of success in our past attempts.  It would be a waste of our money, unfortunately.  We are exploring donor egg and adoption, but again, these are both very costly, but egg donor has a much higher success rate and adoption is a guarantee.  If we need to take out a personal loan do it, we will.  Best of luck to you and hopefully things will work out the way you want them to.  Take care.