I have 2 swollen tubes what should i do???
I'm 24 yrs old. I have endometrosis.I've had two surgerys in the last 2 yrs regarding removing a cyst from my ovaries. The 2nd time it grew back. Now I get checked again after having a HSG done that both my tubes are swollen. I'm so young and to have to hear this was terrible news to me. I'm having a procedure Tuesday for a laproscopy to see if the can fix my swollen tubes. I'm hoping there not that swollen and I can have at least one tube or both. I will be heart broken if they remove both my tubes Wanted a family when the time was right and to hear this I've been depressed and nervouse. Not sure if this is the right choice I'm making? I hope god is watching over me and he blesses me with a child. Don't wanna live life without a family of my own. Please help me
I understand how you feel and it is worrying but don't give up! There is always hope. You are only 24 - Age is on your side which is a good thing and at least you're having a procedure done to try and fix your tubes. I'm so sorry about what you've been through so far - 2 surgeries is a lot in 2 years....I've been through the same and it's not easy. The swelling might be as a result of the surgery and it might take time for the swelling to go down. I had a HSG done 3 months after my surgeries and both tubes were very swollen "ballooned" - they were open, not blocked but the dye was going through slowly. Then 7 months later I had a repeat HSG and they had improved - the swelling had gone down - so maybe it will take time to heal. I wish you the best of luck :)
The doctor is telling me if there badly swollen I have to get them removed... out of nowhere been having pain like almost like cramps but jus got off my period. Been drinking a lot of water to hope that's the problem. But I hope I can keep one of my tubes or both. Never been so nervous and scared in my life..... and thanks for the wishes its greatly appreciated!
toya1986 - you are too young to go through these issues. :(. dont get discouraged. i hope the swell can be taken care with the medicines and you may not have to get them removed.

another story - a friend of mine got both her tubes removed due to infection and now doing an IVF. you may naturally not be able to conceive but with a fertility specialist you could. so dont get depressed.

keep yourself positive. hope for the best.
Doctor was telling me that there wasn't any hope for me to do IVF if both my tubes were removed that's what I had me feeling depressed. I will try to stay positive thanks...