IUI's back to back>
I have a question in regard to having IUI's done two days in a row?...I noticed a few women posted that they had IUI's done two days in a row does this better our chances of success...or is this just to make sure that the ovulation time is covered?
Hi, when I had my IUI they always did 2 in a row, my Dr said it was for increasing the chances and also even if you ovulated it will last 24 hrs so if the 1st day nothing happened at least the egg stays 24hrs this is why they try also the 2nd day. But monitor your temp, I once checked it after the 2days in a row process and I still did not ovulate so I had 3 in a row. Anyways each body is different and Good Luck to you!
Thanks for the reply I am just so nervous and anxious!!! According  to askdramy.com today is my date for implantation??? My RE said that I could test on 10.6 and AF is due on 10.8...This two wk thing is such a drag...as of today no signs or symptoms at all!! WHat treatments are you doing?
My case is different now than yours. In brief, I had my first son who is now 3 yrs old thru IUI (3rd time succeeded) with only treatment taken was chlomide. I've been trying for 2yrs for another baby thru IUI also but 7 IUI failed with stronger treatment gonal inj. Dr couldn't explain why, said I could keep trying but I refused cause I'm almost 41 yrs old and feel I needed a more agressive approach, so we opted for IVF. This month was my first IVF. So far pregnant but still in my early stages. Good luck to you and if you're not concerned about yr age keep trying with IUI. Are u on treatments?
I wish we could afford the IVF I would jump right on that boat...congrats on the preg....We are using Gonal F Menopur and the Ovidril injection this IUI and I am on Metformin, prenatal Vitamins during the month I have PCOS. I am 9dpiui and no symptoms just have had lots of butterflies for the last few days??? According to the site askdramy.com this should be my implantation date but I dont feel anything????
Ok tt RE today going in foor cycle day 3 monitoring to figure out how much Gonal F and Menopur mix we will start with this month...Also this will be the first time we are going to do IUI's back to back...wish us luck