Infertility Issues
My husband and I have been been trying to conceive since 2009. We know that my husband has issues with count, motility and morphology. He had a varicose seal procedure in the hopes that this would solve the problem it did not. I have also had to unsuccessful IUI procedures. Unfortunately, now that I am getting older  (turning 38 in October) I have three fibroids and I fear that this will cause further infertility issues.

What should we do at this point? We would like to have our own children (atleast one or two) if possible before we go into the adoption route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remember ALL things are POSSIBLE with GOD if you BELIEVE!!!!
I know you think age is on your side as I do too as I am 28 and want 7 more,
Believe me I know your fear. I think you should pray and continue to pray. Thank YAHWEH in advance in JESUS name Amen. Also take vitamins. take a natural progesterone cream and fish oil- this can help shrink fibroids, also take a 30 billion probiotic. Your husband can take zinc, vitamin c, 30 billion probiotic. I know its hard Trust me!, I am going through the same agony of wanting a baby and can't have one. I have faith and believe at the right time GOD will show up and show out and bless us all with a baby who desires them in JESUS name amen!!!! Be bless
Thank you so much for your encouragement and the tips on shrinking fibroids. I will definitely have to start trying that this week.