Injectables + iui (process Q)
After consult with my RE, we have decided to move on to injectables next month: I have a script for Menpopur (75), Ovidrel, and Crinone 8%. I am not ovulating and havent had AF in 8mnths. I took one round of Clomid (100) and didnt respond--apparently my estrogen is really low. I guess my question is about side effects of these meds and an approx time-frame. Clomid made me feel like I was getting punched in the gut repeatedly! The nurse said that it takes a while for the follicles to grow and won't know how long it will take me--an approx timeframe? 2 weeks? Then the IUI? I have to wait until 5/31 since I will be away for a few days and they need me to be nearby to monitor.

Can someone who has been through this give me the "quick n dirty" layout of this process? Thanks!
This was the process for me for IUI for my cycle

First day of AF (full bleed before 3pm) called office to schedule first labs
'Day 3 labs
Clomid taken cycle days 3-7
Bravelle shot day 7 and day 9
labs day 10
if all OK, would trigger on day cycle day 10
IUI on cycle day 12
On progestrone supp until given results of beta on 14dpIUI

Good luck!
I was on injections for 9 days starting on CD5. I ovulated on my own too early so they couldn't do the IUI but they said I would have been on the meds for just a couple of more days before trigger. I took longer but had good follies so everyone is different. Good luck to you I hope everything goes well.
Thanks--I guess I'll just have to wait and see where this takes me!