Is it a blast before it's frozen?
For you ladies that have done fet do u know if they wait till its a blast before they freeze the enbies?
Is that better than just a regular embie?
I've made an appt. for accupuncture I start on the 8th of dec.
On the 11th of dec go see my RE to discuss protocol.
I'm so exited to start I went and had my stiches pulled out today and the doc gave me the go ahead to start ttc.
Not always. My previos 2 IVFs they froze embryos at 3 days. This last one they froze some in day 5 and some in day 6. I did FET last month with day 5 embryos  and now I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant with twins. Good luck.
how many did they transfer in you?  Thats so awesome TWINS! Congratulations.This is basically my last chance even though I have 8 frozen embies we can only afford to do one for now.Are the chances I'll become pg less because it's frozen? Well this time I'm pulling out all the stops I'm on prenatals,doing accupuncture,and I heard if you eat the core of a pineapple for about 5 days after transfer it helps with implantation.
I had 3 fresh cycles before none worked. With FET I got pregnant. They put in 3 embryos. I also had surgery before my transfer to remove polyp and septum in my uterine. Good luck
omg, me too. I had surgery 2 yrs ago to remove a polyp and a septum in my uterus thank goodness I'm not the only one I thought I was somekind of freak of nature...lol