Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Is this implantation or miscarriage???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Is this implantation or miscarriage???

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant .. We had intercourse and two days later i discharged like a watering clear substance ..  ,  two weeks later  I start crampin like im fixing to start my period , but my period isn't due until another week or so ...I have had cramping then a brownish discharge all day long, when i  with a little pinkish color.. The next day i felt a little better an the discharge started lighting up..The third day i started crampin g so bad with no discharge feeling weak and with a very light light pink as I wipe ..this is the middle of third day and there is no color at all when I wipe..But I am still cramping like im gonna start my period , is this normal , could I have miscarried?
I would buy a pregnancy test.
i did an it is negative .. I think it may be to early
if it is implantation then it would be neg. if it is af it would be neg, if it was MC it would be +. I hope it is implantation for your sake.  
Thank you so much for caring and taking time for me ..
Any time. that is what we are here for.