Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Lower back pain with spotting and clear mucus?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I am having lower back pain and my af is 3 days past due and this morning i went to the restroom and when I wiped I had some clear mucus and now I am spotting pink and brown discharge that is mixed with clear mucus. Have anyone had this happen?  I tested yseterday morning and the results was bnf.  Pleas help???
i have had spotting like that a few days prior to starting. i cant tell you if you are pg or not pg, but if you are late and took a test, and with what you described, maybe af is just around the corner/
I had that once also but unfortunately I wasn't preggo.  It started light brown and then turned mucousy mixed with light red and then AF came the next day.  But hopefully yours will be something better than AF.  Good luck!
Avatar n tn
why is it that all these post are so old?