Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Micro IVF/Mini IVF

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Micro IVF/Mini IVF

Can anyone tell me how to find clinics that performs Micro IVF/Mini IVF? I live in Kentucky. I have searched the web and I can't seem to locate a listing of places that perform these. Thank you for all of your assistance.
I don't know if this place does, but it looks like they have high success rates if you want to call and see bethesda ctr for fertility in Cincinnati 1-800-634-1222..  I am going to another clinic in Cinci now, and if I'm not preg. after my last transfer 3/26, I am going to switch to them I think.  They look like they have awesome success rates.

Hope this helps and they do what your looking for.  
I am doing mini IVF at a plce in NY Manhattan. New Hope Fertility Center. They specialize in Natural/Mini IVF.
If you do a search for Natural Cycle IVF you may find more clinics, if they do natural IVF, they usually do mini and regular IVF as well.
Good Luck.
There are two in St. Louis. SIRM, and another clinic with Dr. Berger?  If you look up IVF in St. Louis, MO they will both show up.