Novarel Femara
my dr. told me to me to take femara the 3day to the 7th day of my period, on the 12th day i go and get a Novare (shoot), i'm just confused because I'm reading about Femara and it trats cancer!! Is Femara use for fertility problemas as well?
I have been using femara for the past 2 cycles.  My doctor said it works basically the same as clomid, but it leaves your system alot faster.  This is beneficial because clomid can thin your uterine lining over time.  I have reacted the same to it as I did clomid (as far as ovulating), and had much less side effects.  I hope it works for you!
I check online about femara.  I am not so sure if this medicine helps you fertilize.  still have questions about that.  I am taking Clomid right now for day 3 - 7, then I take Estradiol for day 8 - 12 then inject novarel.  

You might want to check out this medicine.  Its seem like for breast cancer treatment.

http://infertility.about.com/od/medication1/a/femara.htm
It is a treatment for breast cancer, but it also has the side effect of helping with infertility.  It is used when patients don't respond well to clomid and/or have endo or pcos.  I was also concerned that I had been given the wrong drug, but I called my RE and she explained it to me.  It worked for us after the 3rd cycle of trying with it.  Good luck.
How much Clomid do you take on day 3-7 and how much Estradiol on day 8-10?