October/ November FET cycle buddies
Hi there,

Just want to have some new cycle buddies for oct/nov 2012..i will b having FET done this month hopefully the 31st. After 3 IVF & 1 FET in 2 yr all had been failed. This lost my baby boy this Feb 2012  @ 15 weeks due to me having subchorionic hematomas. It was hard broken for me and dh but this time im so ready for this new experience. Im afraid due to having so many misscarriages and not knowing the cause but finally my re did testing and i have a FACTOR II MUTATION  that may be the cause of my miscariages 2 yrs ago.

This cycle my meds are...estrace 2mg 3x..baby aspirin..prenatals..pio 2x..lovenox 1x

Im praying for this cycle to be my miracle cycle and praying in God to have a heatlhy baby or babies...

Hope can have some cycle buddies to share our experiences together..

"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully". 1 Peter 5:7
Widsmom

I'm sorry to hear the news. Could they possibly give you more estrogen to build up your lining better next time? It the only thing I can think of. I haven't been faced with that problem yet. Please feel free to vent. That's why we are here for each other. I'm sending peace and prayers your way. I hope you get to do another cycle and more importantly I hope it is the one that brings you your long awaited BFP.

Jessy
How are you holding up my dear? Have you decided to test again? What hpts are you using? I hope it's not a chemical. I hope your beta comes back with some great news!!

Leatha
How is your 2ww treating you? Hopefully it goes by fast.
hello ladies..
thanks for all your support..im still down after that faint positive i havent gotten anything else...no symptoms no nothing...ive been using first response but is still negative..i did test again this morning and still negative..dh tries for me to keep positive but i know my body and i know ive lost them AGAIN!! :( i did called dmy nurse and she said that there were no posible positive at 4dpt i did look diferents blogs and some starts to get verfy faint bfp on day 4 so i know im not crazy when i saw that faint line cuz even hubby saw it...so im trying to keep positive and still w my meds but i think im torturing my self w the pios and the levonox...i do have my beta this monday so i wont be to happy cuz i know plus also i have appointment w my hematology dr.. i will see what other meds she can give me cuz im on enaparin(something like that) 40 mg one vail..so idont know if this was enough..some ladies has 5000 heparin 2x a day..so ill see ..but i did told hubby if this doesnt work im going to try for next month and ill see if i can transfer 4 but will b only for experiment purpouse(praying at least one takes) if my ebies doesnt stick for sure is my body that dont like frozen embies only fresh cycles..so will c..im just praying in god to give me strenghts cuz hubby never knew nothing about this cycle :( i did it on his back and sunday when i did got the faint bfp i was so excited that i told him and he was in shock..i tho he will b upset but no he was very happy about the surprise i gave him but know i dont know what to do..he was so happy and know i can fell his frustration of this failed cycle..he stillpositive but he knows i dont...

widsmom...dont feel sorry about not posting...i always prayed for u so god could give u the steenghts im looking now..:) im happy to hear from you.

tes & leatha..thanks very much for your support..congrats on being pupo and dont stress on this devil sticks..lol..i know its hard to not to test but ugh..i think if i do fet again i wont test(hmmm)..lol..

Ginger...how are u going on your cycle?? thanks very much for ur support on me staying positive till beta!! i have a question for u..how much of the levonox u take?? i do one vial 40 mg..im going monday to c the hematology dfr to c what she recomends for next cycle!

Good luck ladies ...i will keep coming by to check on YALLL!!! PRAYING FOR BFP FOR ALL OF YOU!!

LoVe JESSY :)
Oh Jessy I feel your frustration my dear. It's hard to feel like trying again when we are so used to being disappointed all the time. Honestly DH and I are at the end of a heartbreaking 10 yr struggle with IF. We both have IF and only mine is treatable. And we may be finding out very soon that my IF isn't treatable either. It's a lot to take in and I'm very grateful for the few good friends that always have my back on this forum. i couldn't do it without them. Keep posting here and we will help you pull thru this because that's what friends are for. I have confidence that you will eventually have your baby but the million dollar question is when!

I am on 30mg Lovenox and baby aspirin. The Lovenox comes on pre filled syringes. Since your seeing a hematologist they may feel ok about changing you to something a little stronger. You might want to see him before you quit the Lovenox in case they want to test your blood to see what your clothing time is (pro time).  
comeon ladies, you can make it, its not over until those beta's are through.....

AFM - im ok, feeling very positive which is a change for me , But i feel good about this time, i have been chilling out reading books, but tonight im back at work 3-10pm on the A and E dept too, so i hope its too busy, i wont hold much hope as its a friday night, the drunks etc love the dept on a fri eve, lol

hubby is cross that i am going in but i didnt tell me bosses about ivf as i didnt want the stress of all the questions, so i have a few days holiday booked off after tonight and tomorrows shift,

Everyone has mixed feeling on how long to rest up etc, hoepfully it wont have any impact on them settling in, i have told myself it will either work or not,,, I mean ppl get pregs when they do normal things, and atleast i have given myself 2 days rest.......

Hows everyone feeling??? any signs????
Hey tes I was just thinking about you and wondering how things went!  I'm glad to see that you feeling good.  I agree about the rest, if you can do it great go for it but if you can't don't stress about it.

My first transfer I had 5 days of lounging around.  I only had my 6 year old daughter and she keep herself pretty busy.  NOW this time around I have an almost 3 year old and a 9 year old......not much time for bed rest for me - LOL.

So we do what we can, when we can and how we can and just try not to stress about it......that is not good for our bodies!

You will be fine tes....do your shift and then take some time off.....great idea.  

AFM no pregnancy symptoms yet....I am only 4dpt...I know, I know it's still early yet but I keep checking the girls on a daily basis and nothing yet.  That one part of me says ....."no it's not gonna work" and the other part of me says......"relax, take it easy, it's early yet".  Time will tell, but I tell you it feels like four months have passed and not four days.  I guess I just gotta keep busy, busy, busy, then I won't have time to obsess over whether or not my boobs are sore, or if that twinge in my uterus meant anything or not....call me crazy because that's what I feel like right now --but a good crazy :)
Hey Guys,

I'm kind of MedHelp illiterate and I'm not sure how to post on this forum in a general sense. I noticed some talk about lining thickness and I know this is always a confusing topic. My last two FET's my lining was @ 8.5 and my RE says this is good, but I see notes on here that that is on the thin side. Anyone know much about this? I did some googling and it looks like 7 is the preferred minimum. Mine is always trilaminar and I thought that was what the docs look for.

Hmmmm.......
I can't help you there. My RE hardly ever comments on my lining. This Monday he did say it was thin but that was the only comment I've ever gotten out of him. I just assume if there was a problem he would tell me. I trust him.
As far as lining goes all I know is that my RE wanted it to be over 7 as well.  If I can recall I was a 8.5 as well on the day of my u/s and then four days later on transfer day when the checked my lining he said it was "good" but didn't give me a measurement.  And yes being trilaminar is good as well because that is the other thing they checked me for in my u/s.    Soooooooo that's as much as I can help you out with for linings.

Did the Dr. put you on any other meds after the transfer?  

Think "puffy cushy snuggly" lining for your little bean.  Snuggle baby snuggle.
Still thinking about you Jessy.  Have you went for your beta yet.  We still want to know how you are doing.  Remember it not over yet, lets see what  those beta numbers say. ((hugs))
Hello all,
Just wanted to check in with everyone.

I know Jessy you are dealing with things right now and  we haven't heard from you in a while. I sure hope you are okay hun.  Big hugs going out to  your right now.

Tes how you doing in the 2ww.  Hope all is well and that you got some rest this weekend.

Ginger I know that you are now on a new cycle.  Congrats, may this be the one for you!

Hey Tiadreams you still checking in on this thread?  

AFM I am now in the middle of my 2ww with no signs what so ever.  I will be doing a hpt on 10dpt before I leave for a 5 day conference.  I will test again on Monday to confirm whatever result is on the first test.  I then go for my beta on Tuesday.  So I'm feeling rather ho hum about things not feeling really good about the outcome....a little scared of what I suspect actually.  But time will tell the tale and no matter what I will have to put in my time and wait and see what is that the end of this 2 ww.

Hello Guys, I just figured out how to get back to this thread. I forgot there were a couple others in the 2ww. Thanks for the words on the lining everyone. I'm not going to worry about it at this point. What good would it do? I'm so scared to have my beta tomorrow. Why does mine have to be so early? Maybe I'll just get busy and forget about it until Wed. C'mon, what's an extra day going to hurt?

Tes, when is your beta scheduled? Does your doc do the 1st one 7dp5dt or later? As far as symptoms, nothing I can honestly say is distinctly different except for that I have had the on/off blues that I normally wouldn't have this time of my cycle. My breasts have just started to enlarge a little but this can typically happen in the last week before AF comes, so who knows.
Leatha
I was telling Tia that the first cycle I had every sx under the sun and I was so sure I had a BFP but it was a BFN. The two I thought I had a BFN they were both BFP's so you never know. The only sx I had was hot flashes and chills. I thought I was getting sick so I tested so I knew what meds I could take. It's not over till the fat lady sings (miss beta)

Jessy I think about you every day sweetheart. I hope you find peace no matter what the results of your beta may be. I'm still hopeful for a positive beta for you.

I just got the ok to start my meds. 3 1/2 hrs until I start this crazy ride again.im. Really hoping I can keep this good place my spirit is at right now. I don't want my happiness taken away from me again.

Hugs to all you ladies :)
Hey there, I know you're having a hard time. I just wanted to say that your first post with the scripture from the bible is really beautiful. Thank you for posting it. When you are feeling up to it we all are dying to hear from you.
Hello ladies...

Im so sorry for not posting couple days..i didnt went to do beta cuz i know im not preggo..i know i might b doing a mistake but i did a hpt yesterday and was VERY NEGATIVE...so i decide not to go.. i feel good tho..just went to my hematology dr and she said she cant do anything bcuz my preg is confirmed by hpt but it wont hold futher.. she sd that my RE has to give me diferent options so my pregnancy could hold it longer...

I will b starting ALL OVER AGAIN next year..DH and I we are starting to plan to buy our first home next year so that means that if God bless me w a child i will b at my new place and not thinking in moving...so will see..

Thanks a lot all of you for all your support..you ladies are the best!! LOVE YALL!!!

Tes & leatha.....how u ladies doing in 2ww?? im praying for u girls so GOD COULD BLESS U ALL W A HEALTHY BABY OR BABIES!!

Ginger...where u in ur cycle?? whishing and praying for the best!!

tia...thanks a lot for ur good wishes..oh and in regards the linning i was almost 9..and that was 2 1/2 weeks before my FET but dont worry..the meds will do their job and God will bless u as well!!!

I will keep checking on you ladies!! not just bcuz it didnt work i wont pass by to check..im so proud of having you all in my life!!

LOVE JESSY :)
Jessy
It's good to hear from you. I'm so very sorry that things didn't work out this time. I hope next year is your lucky year both with your home and having a baby safe in your arms. Please keep in touch Jessy. I'm so glad we met and I hope that one day we will all share pregnancy and baby stories. Have faith that this will work out and we will all become moms one day soon.
Big big hugs to you my friend:)
Ginger
Hi hun, i know hw hard it is when we get a little hope then it ammounts to a bfn ,,,, its unfair and it makes me question everything and anything. But you can through this and when you take time out, you can try again.....

Good luck hun,,,

afm.....
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh all i do is look at the clock , diary for the date,,, how many days now etc etc,,,,,,, half way through this crappy 2ww
thanks ladies....lol...tes u made me laugh out loud...lol..just relax plz dont poas leave those devil stick AWAY...lol...jk..when is ur beta??

Good luck for all of you my dear that are in 2ww and ginger good luck on ur upcoming cycle :)!!

afm.. AF finally showed today..just having lots of bleeding/( sorry tmi) hope i dont get those horrible cramps i always get when AF shows...so far im having bad lower back pain..and 2 past night i was w migraine and sweeting a lot at night..hmm..that was wird..but anyways this is another fail cycle to add in my experience...was planning to go for next month but naaahhh i will wait next year and will do fresh cycle w my new RE!!
Love Jessy :)
honestly hun, i need putting away for the next week,,,,, i have turned into a nutter,,, spent the last hour googling when after fet etc etc,,,,,, And i know the answer,,, I know some people dont test + til 10+ after trans, so why oh why im doing it to myself i dunno,,,,

I feel for you,,, all that meds now trying to get out of your system, Bless ya, on my last bfn i had to wait 8 days for af to show, which of course she did ,,,,,,, whilst i was camping with lots of family,,, i had terrible pains (much like i had when i miscarried) and my back hurt (may have been the rubbish blow up bed my inlaws put me on) lol but still its an awful experience, but yourl come through and one day get your precious baby,,,,, x
Okay so tomorrow I am going to take the plunge and test at 10dpt.  Gulp!
Good luck Leatha. I hope you have good news to share :) I wish this process wasn't so emotionally draining.
Thinking of all you ladies today
Hun im waiting for your result....... I'm not sure where you are so dont know time difference , i pray you see a bfp xx
i poas this morning trans was 7th (2day embie) so wondered how many days i am past et, is day 1 day of transfer or day after???? bfn im crushed and now feeling like this is all over AGAIN,,, i just cant understand why i can have the perfect linning perfect embies and nothing??? I hope im still early but i know i tested bfp on this day in evening when i had a bfp with my twins,
Hpt ..... why did i start on them again.............. this was the last of  my frosties except for 1, which i would do a cycle with one as the chance of it not thawing, and i honestly dont think i can handle a fresh cycle, i was so ill with ohss, to the point i was going into renal failure, so the thought scares me. hows all the others on their 2ww??
Tes it may be a early still if you have a singleton pregnancy you may not have as much hcg in your system. Don't give up hope!!  I get violently ill with fresh cycles too so I can understand your concerns about another one.

AFM
Today is day four of stims. I'm just starting to feel my ovaries so I'm thinking its a good sign that my body is cooperating. I see the RE tomorrow.
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that I'm out.  Did at hpt at 10dpt and got a bfn.  I will test again on Monday and still do my beta but not getting any hopes up.

Tes you on the other hand did test too early.  Wait girl wait and see in a few days.  

Ginger, hooray, sending lots of energy to make lots and lots of eggs.
I have literally searched the whole wide world and found alot of people not getting a + until day 11-15 so it is not over for you, but i know what you mean, those tests arrrhhhhh But i tell you there is a reason why we are s'pose to wait til BETA, if not they would send us all away with dip sticks and not spend the money on blood work, PLEASE dont give up, test again in 2 days, xxx
What day was your embies??? xx
all
HPT =BFP ............................
Watching im a celeb get me outta here, im still in amazement , omg omg omg it is faint but im only 8dp2dt,,,,,
It is defo there and its pink,,, nO  mistaking my line for evap..,... this is REAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Made up, had a hige cuddle with my husband as i have been a total cow the last week,  Thank you God for answering my prayers,,, please grow safely baby,,,,,,,,, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OMG that is so amazing.  Hooray for you guys.  Oh Tes that is just such fantastic news.  Congrats.  
Hello ladies,
Tes, congrats on your bfp praying for your baby to grow safely (finally a bfp in this gruop)

Jessy, I'm so sorry to hear about your failed cycle, i'v been there and know excatly how devistating it is, but hopefully next time will be the one.

Leatha, hang in there you still have some hope

Ginger, good luck, praying for you

Tiadreams, any news? Wishing you the best

AFM, I'm much better now, back to work and quit busy, I'v decided with dh to try a fresh ivf cycle maybe in feb or march. You ladies have been great freinds i could share tough times with. I'll be peeking in every now and then to check on all of you and see how things are going. Hoping to see only bpf's for all
Hey glad to hear from you.  Sometimes we just need that breather and then we just pick up and carry on.  So glad that you have plans for another try in the new year that makes my heart glad.

I would love each and every one of us to be celebrating together.  Sending out love and sprinkles of baby dust to you all......(sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle)

does anyone think i should be worried that my hpt i done today was no darker than yesterdays?? im worried , read so much about chemical's would hate it to result in that,, blimmy , just when u think u can relax, theres a whole new worry,,,,
(Smile) Tes you don't have to explain about being worried too much to any of us. That comes with the territory.  So far you have your bfp...just keep that in mind.  When do you go for your beta?  If it makes you feel any better test every morning until your blood work ;)
thankyou, you done anymore hpt?? Still got everything crossed for you,,,,

My beta isn't for another 4 days, its tues, i found a great site peeonstick and its great, all different images and answers all my silly questions, aparently it dont matter about the shade of the +, test all vary with the amount of dye they have on them, how much you drink effect your level in urine and also how soon you have already been to toilet , so i feel much better as i have been drinking lots water today,,,
Couldn't sleep at all last night,,, im just too excited, paying for it now, after a day at work and then school runs etc etc, Cant wait to hit the duvet and get sleep, xx
I noticed that the hpts don't get darker till the second day after the hpt your comparing. FX things are fine. Just be consistent and use the same kind.
Widsmom
I am glad to hear you have a new plan in place. It helps to have that plan so you can move forward with positivity.

I saw the RE today. Looks like we are having our ER on Thanksgiving Day. I go back Monday and will know for sure then if its thanksgiving or Wednesday. This cycle has gone by much faster... It's crazy!!
Hi Ladies :)

Im new to this site and was happy to finally find this group! Im currently in my 2ww- 4dp3dt...Hope everyone is doing well, I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to chat or needs support. What do you ladies think of my E2 and progesterone numbers, nurse called yesterday and said that E2 was 3,815 and Progesterone was 139 and she said I will not need a booster since progesterone was high which then got me stressing out of course! Any thoughts?
Those numbers sound amazing to me. Makes me wonder why my RE did my transfer when my E2 was so low, hmmm. Sounds great. Prayers you get a BFP.
Hello there. I think a few of us are hopeing to start over in spring, so maybe our next thread will be a Feb/March or March/April. As painful as it is to acknowledge the failure, the silver lining is knowing that we can try again, somehow. :)
Hey group,

Tes, your beta will be here before you know, hope you got some rest. Let us know what the beta numbers say.

brandiboo82 welcome to the 2ww.  Hope all works out for you and I agree those numbers look good.

Ginger good luck on your ER....wishing you the perfect cycle this time :)

Yes, maybe spring sounds like a good time for another 2ww :)
i uploaded a pic of my latest hpt...... It played on my mind this whole chemical thing so i went to buy a more trusted brand, first response and ASDA i used asda in my first pregnancy,,,,  
My mind is now at rest,,,, i will do a digital one on monday to tell me how far ,,,, so if its loads more than it should be , ill know the chances are there is 2 in there, my first beta with my twins was 1345 ............... so this was a grand number for first beta,,,,,

Hows everyone else doing??

I cant believe how much i googled this time, And i saw lots of ppl asking what symptoms if any etc, i just feel shattered and not hungry,,, other things sore boobs etc can be due to the drugs,,, as i had that with bfn,
Thank you Leatha I hope it works out too. My ovaries are pretty sore now all the time and I'm very nauseated but overall doing better then all previous cycles. I just got back from acupuncture. It was raining and people were driving like they've never seen rain before. I'm so glad to be home now.
Hows it all going ??

AFM - I done another test,,,, clear blue digital and got a 2-3 weeks since conception result, so i guess im a little over as it wouldn't be that til wed,,
I looked up what their ranges were and apparently 200-2000hcg  is 2-3weeks
so this really didn't answer the question of how many, as when i was pregnant with my twins. beta was 1345 @ 2 weeks so i guess ill have to wait for scan...

Hope  you are all doing well, i cant wait to see more BFP on this thread.....
Looks like ER will be on thanksgiving. Things are going quite quick this time. I'm not sure if ill be hopping in the car afterwards to travel 2hrs south for thanksgiving or not. My nurse is trying to get me in first that morning. I usually have a lot of pain so I'm really not sure about seeing everyone. None of our family knows about ttc or ivf. It's going to be hard to pull off but I guess we will see what happens. My mother in law and brother are supposed to go with us which makes it even more difficult. I go back to see my RE for another lab and scan tomorrow.
oh thats great,,,, hope you get lots of embies........
I was so ill after ET i would have never made it to a family get together. I didnt even make it outta hospital that day,,,
Its a shame they cant coast you for another day or bring it forward by s day, im surprised they working on thanksgiving .....
Good luck anyways x
They are coasting me today actually. No follistim today. They are only doing ER or ETs that day. I asked my RE if I was going to get him or someone else and he said that he will come in and do it. He says they like to keep things personal which I thought was very kind. I made him some pumpkin bread and ill give it to him tomorrow.
Oh and last time I hemorrhaged so I know I may not make it not matter what I want. It's very painful for me too but I don't know how many more holidays I'm going to have with my 98 yr old grandma.
@ Ginger, well i hope it all goes smoothly for you,

AFM - Had my Beta today which was 359...... Anyone got any views on this number ,,, i had hoped it is a good one, nurse didn't seem concerned but with the twins 1345 ,,,, there is a little difference. Maybe just one in there this time,,,,,

Anyone have any previous numbers they can share from other cycles and what they ended up with ???
You cant really judge from the initial beta. The most important thing is the doubling time of the second beta. 359 is definitely pregnant so congrats to you my dear. American pregnancy . Com has the beta ranges if you wanted to view them.

AFM I trigger this evening and ER is on Friday :)  
Hi ladies,

Well Tes and Ginger you are carrying the torch for the rest of us :)  

AF showed up today and now it is final.  It's a no go for me this time around.  So ladies you do your thing for all of us :)

Tes I think you are probably right, one baby sounds right with those numbers.  Congrats. How old will the twins be when this baby is born?  Should be very busy for you but oh so great.

Ginger I hope you can pull of the Thanksgiving ER.  That is going to test your "acting abilities".  It is so tough in one way not sharing with family but in another way so much better.  I know it will all work out for you and I hope you get lots of eggies.  

I will be away for a week for a wedding in the Dominican Republic so the timing is good for me to just sit back and think about our next move.  I have three snow babies so probably will do one final transfer in the spring.  
Have a good week everyone and I will check in when I am back.  

Sprinkles of baby dust to everyone *********************************************
Leatha, this was my final try with snow babies,,, I was dreading the bfn as so dint want to start a fresh cycle, Dom R, sounds fab,,,, kick back and enjoy, have few drinks and not feel bad about it,

I am so sorry for your bfn, I find it so sad to see these as i know its a killer, its devastating, so take time to grieve and plan forward, will be here for your next decision. Hey what better place to do it in, the sun, sea and the other........ ENJOY

Good luck for your upcoming ER Ginger,,,,,, Cant wait to see how many you get,

AFM, I went to doctors office to registered my positive, i have to do this as i work in the NHS and have different risk assessments to go through when working with different patients. Was sad because the nurse was so rude and grumpy,,,,,, I asked her about pains i had and she was unhelpful, i asked her to dip my urine to check for signs of infection, she reluctantly did and it showed something so had to send it away. I was worried as i though it maybe due to eptopic or something so i mentioned having an early scan next week,
My twins will be nearly 5 when baby is due,,,,, i worked out mid july,,,,,,
They will start school full time in September, so the timing is great,,, xxx
Hi ladies,

I am back from my holiday and up and gone again to meet with 18 family members in Florida for Christmas.....oh give me strength :)  Should be interesting.

I am okay with my bfn it is what it is.  I will try again as I have three more frosties.  I will do a transfer with all three and see what happens.

Ginger how are things with you. I have bee away so long I feel like I am out of touch with everyone.

Tes I hope things are okay with you and that the infection was nothing serious.