Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
October/ November FET cycle buddies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

October/ November FET cycle buddies

Hi there,

Just want to have some new cycle buddies for oct/nov 2012..i will b having FET done this month hopefully the 31st. After 3 IVF & 1 FET in 2 yr all had been failed. This lost my baby boy this Feb 2012  @ 15 weeks due to me having subchorionic hematomas. It was hard broken for me and dh but this time im so ready for this new experience. Im afraid due to having so many misscarriages and not knowing the cause but finally my re did testing and i have a FACTOR II MUTATION  that may be the cause of my miscariages 2 yrs ago.

This cycle my meds are...estrace 2mg 3x..baby aspirin..prenatals..pio 2x..lovenox 1x

Im praying for this cycle to be my miracle cycle and praying in God to have a heatlhy baby or babies...

Hope can have some cycle buddies to share our experiences together..

"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully". 1 Peter 5:7
Im not doing an fet this time, im doing IVF if you would like i would join you here. Im sorry to hear of your losses. I had 2 mc this year. One in May and another in August. My 4th Fresh cycle was cancelled due to poor response so I'm waiting to start another IVF at the end of October. I take prednisone, lovenox,follistim, menopur and now Bravelle.

Wishing you the best this cycle!!
Ginger
Good luck Jessy, hope your lining looks great and wish your miracle on her way soon. God bless.
Ginger077...you more than welcome!! Sorry for ur loss.. i know its devastating i still cry my lil baby boy but i need to b strong for this new try...my last preg was actually a IVF..so far i done 3ivf's and now 2 fet... i had something similar when my 2nd ivf i didnt respond well to meds but then from day to another i was ready...for now im just taking estrace, prenatals and the baby aspirin then i will start on PIO and Lovenox...
Will have u in my prayers for this cycle to become a miracle and have a healthy baby or babies!!

babyhope...thanks very much!! im praying for another miracle!!
I know it was really hard and im still dealing with the depression from this last loss. There isnt an hour that goes by that i dont think about it. I cant actually speak the words without bursting into tears. I hope that we both have the appropriate changes needed to be successful this time. So you had frosties left to do an FET? That's great, it's so much easier on your body.  Do you know how many you are going to transfer?

Hi all
this is my story put short:
Me: 37
DH : 40
2003: baby girl
Then TTC with unexplained infertility (maybe due to thin endometrium and cervical stenosis)
Between 2005-2007: 3 failed clomid cycles, and 3 failed IUI's
2008: IVF -->BFP -->2009 baby girl
2011: m/c at 8 weeks ( natural preg)
2012 : FET done on the 14th of Oct-->and  praying
now on the 2ww

Im looking forwards to share thoughts and feelings,
Wishing you all the best
welcome widsome :)!! praying for u and this awesome 2ww..lol..are u poas or u waiting for beta?? how many did u transfer? any prego symptoms?? Good luck my dear!!

Ginger... i been on mental counsling and sometimes i can do the sessions but sometimes i cant..every single month i light a candle next to his ashes at home ..its hard but i know our lil angels will help their lil embies sis or brothers to make us happier... so far i have 15 embies frozen from 3 ivf cycles..i know i have a lot but the last embies were the best in quality... ohh yeah this cycle is awesome..the only thing ive noticed is that ive been moody sometimes and very tired but its all due to the estrace..i will transfer 2 i did wanted to ransfer 3 but my re said like my last loss was due to me having subchorionic hematomas he afraid i might get another one and i can lose them all.. so he dont want to risk nothing.. do u know when exactly u going to start ur ivf??

as for me.. today i had my lining check and im almost 9! yayy!! im so happy but scared at the same time..i have a single factor II in my blood that might b the causes of all my loses and know i will start using levonox after my transfer date.. i dont have issues getting prego is that i cant keep the pregnancy ..im just praying in God that this miracle will happen!!

I'm glad everything is looking good. I can relate to the scared feeling. It's hard not to think about what the outcome of the cycle will be. I'm hopeful that lovenox will be the missing piece to your puzzle. I was on it before. I had  huge bruises for weeks. Do they know when approximately your transfer will be? I'm expecting to start at the end of Oct. I'm hoping to transfer 4 again this time. We are most likely doing PGD too.

Welcome Widsmom
Congrats on being pupo!!
Hi Ladies
I think i wont poas untill at least 12 after the et, My beta's are on the 27th of Oct.
Because i have cervical stenosis i had to take a medication that would open the cervix and thus the dr would be able to insert the embies, the problem is that the drug caused me some bleeding, my dr thought it was mainly cervical and wouldnt affect the transfer, but I'm a bit worried.
My other problem is the endometrium thickness, it barely and after an extened course of medication reach between 8.5-9 on the day of transfer.
I had 4 embies transfered, but one of them with a lower quality than the others, they are the all that survived the thawing no more frosties left, meaning if I don't get pregnant I'll have to do a fresh IVF

one week has passed of the 2ww so one more to go
wishing you all the best  
Hi ladies...

Ouch bruises!! ;) i hate needles but i will do anything possible to keep my lil one or ones safety and praying God my body won't reject them!!

So far my transfer is schedule for 31st( my lil brother bday) ...im so freaking out w the PIO i was watching some videos on YouTube and i freaked out!! Lol!!

I wanted to transfer 3 but RE said too risky for me so will c...they change plans on the last minute..

Widsome... im praying for u and hopefully that lil bleeding u had was just implantation and your lil one is cuddle inside your uterus!!  You brave cuz im addicted to poas..lol...my last time i did it at 4dpt but that was a fresh cycle
.i dont know what to expect in this cycle.. i know so much that im afraid!!  Good luck on a high numbers the 27th!!

Praying for us 3 to bring a healthy baby or babies for summer 2013!!

PIO shots are not that bad. I've done them for all my ivf's. If you need any help just let me know. I was running out of room getting to almost 10 weeks of them and estrogen injections. Lovenox fortunately is a tummy shot.
It will be well worth it to have that baby in your arms.
Thanks jessy and wishing you the best,
I'm starting to loose patience and really want to do a hpt and poas, I'm now 8 dpo do you think I'll get accurate results if I do it now ?
What do you suggest I do? Poas or wait?
I have gotten BFP's at 8dp5dt and 7dp3dt with FRERs.  Everyone is different though. Best of luck to you! It is really hard to wait till beta sometimes.  
I poas and did the hpt, I'm now 9dp4dt. I got a BFN :(
I'll try to poas again but maybe after 2 more days.
If this doesn't work out for me that means I'll have to do a fresh IVF. Does anyone know how soon can I do it?
Good luck girls, as for me I'm still hoping....
Dont give up hope yet!! I'm hoping this cycle goes your way but if you have to do a new IVF your RE may let you do it right away since your ovaries were not stimulated. I know my RE makes me wait out a cycle. I hope you get a BFP and don't have to worry about this.
Hello everyone,

I would like to join you ladies if I could.  I am currently in the start of my cycle for a FET.  I went through an IVF process in 2009 and had a son in Dec of 2009.  I previously had a daughter "naturally" (not to mention the numerous IUI's, and failed IVF attemps in between)

I am currently taking 4mg of estrace 2x, baby aspirin 1x and prenatal vit.   My US for my lining is Nov 1st and if all goes well then a transfer of 2 embies on Nov 5th.

I can totally relate to you every single post...the needles, the head games, the emotional roller coaster that we go through, the disappointments the tears....everything.  But things can and will work out I have living proof, my little guy is almost three and I still look at him and say he was worth every needle poke I went through :)

hello ladies..im sorry was not feeling good ..ive been feeling so tired and sleepy and the wors i ve gained weight :( i kow i will gain more weight after being preggo but this has been crazy..im always hungry..smh!!

ginger..im too childish w needles..lol...ive seen videos that girls put ice pad b4 the shots and she didnt felt a thing, so ive been trying that this saturday that i will have my 1st PIO...

widsome...dont give up just yet...sorry to tease u...is diferent a frozen from the fresh and u still early...i know a friend from another site that she did poas till a day b4 beta and was negative and her beta came back low 40 and know she over the moon cuz the beta is over 3000's...so not yet hun!!
im an addictive of poas but this time i will try to wait till after 7 0r 8dpt(will c..lol) praying for u and excellent beta!!

letha: welcome :)...im taking estrace 2mg 3x..baby aspirin 1x ..prenat..then pio 10/27 and right after transfer i will start my levonox injections(blood thinner)..wish u luck on ur next linning check..snd its exactly how u say..this is a rollercoaster..so many things our body/mind & heart has to go thru..that no one just us know!! we could tell our experience but not the same to b in it!!

AFM... will start pio 10/27 yayy!!! so exited...ginger have u used levonox b4 ur pregnancies or this is ur first time using it?? oh i did read your post and im really sorry for your loss and thanks very much for the first post u wrote to me :)

LADIES THIS IS OUR TIME!! PLZ GOD BLESS MY MHF TO REACH OUR DREAMS AND TO BECOME MOMMY FOR THE FIRST TIME OR TO FEEL THE EXCITEMENT OF HAVE ANOTHER HEALTHY BABY FOR 2013!!!
Hi all,
Jessy I know what you mean by being hungry all the time I really believe its the estrace that is doing it for me, all those extra hormones running through my body is driving me crazy.

widsmom how is going today.  Hang in there those extra couple of days and then try again.  I know the ttw is brutally long and I'm like the rest of you just can't wait to find out.  

Ginger how is your cycle going when are they going to do your retrieval?

Sending lots of SSBD to you all.
Hi Leatha sounds like you will be having your transfer very soon. Wishing you nothing but success!! FET's are SO much easier then fresh cycles. I do think its an advantage not stressing your body out with all the stims and stuff that you need to do for a fresh cycle. All the meds make me very sick and I have a very hard time keeping food down. I don't have problems with weight gain because of this.

Jessy I was going to suggest ice for you if you don't like shots. Hopefully this helps you. Yes I did Lovenox and baby Aspirin to prevent blood clots. I was on the baby aspirin before ER and the day after ER I started the Lovenox and continued it up until we lost our baby. I hemmoraged after my ER and my BP dropped but after a while I was able to go home. I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time. AF should be here soon and then I can get this show on the road. It will be nice to finally start and get this behind me.
I know what you mean Ginger about the stressing the body with a fresh cycle. It is amazing what we put our bodies through isn't it!  I am so grateful that I still have some frozen embies left.  I am wondering how they will thaw and hoping that they will be okay.  Here's hoping that AF shows up soon for you.

How is everyone feeling....Jessy any thing else to report.....widsmom how's it going with you?  
I know they say there is a possibility of them not surviving the thaw process but I've never known anyone to have this issue. My first cycle I had three make it to freeze and they all survived the thaw process. What did you have frozen? Mine were 5 day embryos. My clinic requires them to have all the characteristics in order to freeze them. I've recently learned of 3 day embryos being frozen. I want to try and remember to ask my RE why he doesn't do that. My embryos usually look really good at 3 day and die off by 5 day. I had a 3 day transfer last and made it very close to10 weeks with an abnormal chromosome baby. Now we have a whole different set of worries to deal with so I'm not sure when my transfer will be.
Hi ladies ,
Im also on sep oct blogs but trans should be 7th Nov if all goes ok with scan next week, I was so lucky on my first go of IVF i got 16 embies to freeze,
twins on first go ,
bfn on 2nd and 3rd and this will now be my 4th FET, but only 3 embies left,
So i pray they thaw ok, and that good old mother nature kicks in to help me out,
So nice to hear such positive posts, just what we need,
Good luck to those waiting on Betas already, HATE HPT they are not 100% but so addictive, my husband pleaded with me last night not to get any in, i drive him mad, is it a line, isnt it??? squinting , holding it upto the light, turning it all ways to find a line lol,, blimmy i drive myself mad ha. But i cant help it, I just long to see it,,,
Will try my best not to test early this time , im just gonna believe im pregs til Beta.......  I like to live in a dream world for those 2 weeks atleast.

Feeling very run down this time round though, not liking all the drugs, with work etc i feel shattered and sick and hungry,,,,, Wishing the next month to fly past,,,,,,
Hi ladies
Thank you all for asking I'm ok but feeling a bit down as I repeated a hpt today and its still a BFN, I'm 11dp4dt so i guess if I were preg it would have shown by now. My beta's are on sat so we'll see for sure then,

Ginger regarding the thawing i had 8 3day  embies and only 5 survived the thawing, returned 4 ( the ones with the better quality)

Jessy, I too have gained wight, feeling sleepy and tierd all the time too these are some of the side affects of the meds we'r taking just hang in there it will pass and hopefully your new baby will make you forget all this ever happened

Welcome leatha and tes645
Looking foreward to hearing good news
Good evening ladies,

I had seven eggs for the last round but I used donor eggs as all my attempts with IVF's previously didn't result in any of my own eggs being viable.   I transferred two of the DE at the time and had a baby boy who is almost three now.  So now I have five frozen embies left and depending on how they thaw I will transfer 2 on Nov 5th if all goes well with my scan next week.  So here's hoping my lining is thickening up to make a nice cushy home for those embies.

tes645 we are very close in transfer dates.....I can't believe it is coming up so soon in one way and oh so far away in another!  Are you planning on transferring all three if they all thaw okay?  Whoa wouldn't that be busy with another set of twins!  And I so know what you mean about not feeling well with the meds.....the estrace is just killing me!  I have puffed out, gained weight, and am seriously moody...NOT FUN!  Here's hoping the time flies for all of us.

widsmom don't give up yet, those sticks are not always right.  Just keep it going until your beta on Sat.  I'll be thinking of you.

Ginger and Jesse I hope your day went well today, I know some days are harder than others.
hello ladies!

Thanks ginger for ur advice on putting ice pad and widsmom & letha for sharing ur experiences w meds...i totally forgot bout it :)...

Widsmom..dont give up yet hun...lets wait till beta come..i have u in my prayers...any symptoms??

Ginger: i was told about a possible chance of hemorrage after any surgery but i never tho this is very serious...im in shock...im praying God this time you will b a smooth ER & ET!!! AF hurry and show up..lol..naahh lets not rush things so everything can come PERRRRRRFECT!!!  :)

Letha: lol..this hunger is driving me crazy..lol..everything to have a healthy baby or babies :) you so close 2 more weeks for you lini=ning check..woohoo!! so excited !!!

Tes645: Welcome!! Yayy u almost close too!! I love this forums because i dont have too many friends to talk to and here i feel so good sharing my questions and getting or giving good advises cuz we all going or gone thru the same!!

AFM...today i wasnt that hungry :) what im getting are too many migraines after taking the estrace but then it goes away..IM SOO HAPPY but at the same time im still freaking out w PIO..lol..will see how my first one goes on saturday!!

SSBD TO ALL!!!
<3 jessy

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.  I was better yesterday and felt more balanced but man oh man do I have a short fuse!  DH gets the brunt of it but I explain to him in my saner moments to ignore the irrational outbursts.  Ahhhh yes a hormonal stressed woman.....not always a good thing.

Jessy too bad about the migraines with the estrace but I'm glad they go away.  And the poi is coming up for me as well.....OMG.....all those pokes....but so worth it!

Have a great day everyone.
i have tried to control when im having my mood changes cuz hubby goes crazy w me..lol..i love DH soo much...yup tomorrow pio...and like u say lots of poke for one big reason :)

widsmom..how are you hun??

LETS BRING BABIES FOR 2013!! WOOHOO!! PLZ GOD GIVE US THIS LIL MIRACLE!!!
I'm ok I guess, thanks for asking
Its only a matter of a few hours and I'll know for sure with my beta results. I'm trying to stay optimistic untill then.
I'll keep you all posted and let you know the results asap
Wish me luck
I just called my lab to check the working hours today so I can go and do my beta test, they informed me that they are not working this saturday and I cant do my tests untill monday!!!!
As if I needed more time and frusturation !!!
im sorry hun!! just dont stress not good for ur lil embie or embies that are cuddling inside u...lets keep optimistic and praying until then!! Praying for your lil miracle!!

Good luck monday!!

AFM.. just had PIO this AM and i think hubby didnt put it in the right spot cuz it didnt hurt at all...hmmm..so know at 4pm i have to get the other one..so will c by then!! i didnt went to take the injection classes so we just looking in youtube and website where is the right spot...Today is my lil angel become 9 months that he grew wings :( i miss my baby soo much!! i know he will help mommy and his future sis or bro to make me happy!!
Oh widsmom that is sooooo very frustrating.  My goodness don't they know the stress they cause people when they do that!  The ttw is long enough without having to add two more days onto it! Hang in there Monday will be here soon enough.

Jessy so you have started the poi....hmmmmmm......I guess I had better gear up for that soon enough.  My thoughts are with you and your little angel.  It is such a hard thing to overcome and I truly believe that he is still around you watching out for you.  

I'm still taking my estrace and pumping my body with estrogen so I can have a nice cushy lining.  Thursday can't come soon enough for me for the my US hopefully it is nice and thick so we get a green light for the 5th.

Have a good evening everyone.
Good morning ladies!!! How everyone doing??  Im not feeling good at all
.im having cramps like if AF will show up ;( has this happened to you ladie? Im kind of worried;(
Where are you in your cycle Jessy?  Are you ready for a transfer tomorrow?  I'm not really sure but the meds do some wonky things to our bodies, they are preparing our body to take the frosties.  Do you have access to nurses at your clinic, maybe you could ask them about it.  I'm sure it is nothing to worry about but I know how you feel that every twinge you wonder and worry about. Hugs to you and keep us posted.

Jessy I looked up the side effects of progesterone and it mentions cramping. If you have a bad feeling something isn't right phone your clinic for sure before you take another dose. I hope your transfer goes really well tomorrow!
I hope you were able to get your results. It's hard enough waiting for beta day and then being told you have to wait longer just isn't right. I hope you have good news to share with us!
Leatha and Tes good luck on your upcoming FET's. transfer day will be here before you know it! Fx everything goes smoothly!
thanks ladies for your goos wishes!! plz keep praying so this cycle will b the last and miracle one!! im so excited!! woohoo!! The cramps went away yesterday mid-day, i did called and they told me is the meds..uff..ok so more calm now!! cant wait to have my transfer @ 11:30 :) !!

Love Jessy
Good luck Jessy I will be thinking of you today.  Sending you super sticky baby dust.   Now you will have the wonderful ttw starting today.  Exciting Times!

Thanks Ginger, tomorrow is my u/s I will let you know how it goes.
Hi all im good, boobs hurting now, cant believe this time next week they will be in me, lol then the dreaded 2ww, Not looking forward to that,
Hubby booked me in for a massage friday,,,, thought i needed chillin out ha,
Good luck to those waiting beta results xx
Thanks ladies!! Fet went perfectly fine
.they had to thaw another one cuz one didnt survive..so i was able to transfer 2 embies!! Plz God make my embie or embies stick amd become.a healthy baby or babies!!  Tomorrow I'll start levonox shots..praying this is it!

Leatha... good luck on ur u/s..praying for awesome news!!

Tes...youll c it will b our time to bring our healthy babies home for 2013!!

Widsmom...any update yet?? Praying for.excellent numbers !!

Ginger..good luck whenever u start meds!!

Im just relaxing and not doing nothing just laying down in the couch ;) !!

Good luck ladies!!!
Love jessy!!

Thanks Jessy
I'm still waiting for AF. I had 10 follies this cycle so they may be holding up the show. I will be calling my clinic if she continues to be MIA much longer
Went for endo scan , lining is 13mm ;-) this i am told is Rather great... I know with my bfp it was 12mm and the 2 bfn was between 11-12 . So i think this is a great sign, i know it doesnt mean everything but its a lil more hope to cling to, So I am booked in for a 3day transfer on weds next week, I thought it was on tues so now i am trying to rearrange childcare work etc so im doing too much around that time, But i have to work an A & E shift on the Friday night.... and sat morning, hope this doesnt mess my chances up, Surly it wont though, i figured as long as i rest for at least 2 days it will be fine,
@jessy-f what you planning for your 2ww?? any tips on not going mad, ???

Hope it dont drag itself out for you, its so hard not knowing and guessing at every twinge/symptom .

x
Wow that's great news.  I go in on Monday so we will be on our tww next week together.  It will be nice for us to keep Jessy company come next week.  

Ginger ...praying for AF to show up!! Youll c hun this is our time!!

Tes...thats awesome news on ur linning!! I remember for my last pregnancy was 13+ the triple stripe!! Woohoo u almost there!! Praying for ur FET to b a success!!

Leatha...GOOD LUCK MONDAY! 2 more days to go!! YAYY!!

Widsmom...how are u been?? Prayimg u doing fine!!

AFM....2 ww has been awesome( so far lol) being feeling lil cramps and twinge ;) praying these are good signs that my lil one or ones are snuggling inside my uterus and getting confi for the next 9 months!!
Good luck Leatha on Monday!! FX things go perfectly:) pretty soon you and Jessy will be announcing your BFP's. Jessy so far things sound promising. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jessy and Ginger, I am so anxious right now. Tomorrow I go for the transfer and I've been through it before so I know what to expect but I still have butterflies racing around in my tummy right now.  I am so glad that you ladies are here and I can vent out my concerns and you know exactly what I am talking about.  Thank you.

Tes good luck on Wednesday you are right behind me.  There are going to be a whole lot of us on the tww.....yee haw.

Ginger where is AF anyways.  That witch has no timing sense does she.  Good luck with that, I hope it comes soon for you so you can get on with the next step.

I'll keep you posted about tomorrow.
I look forward to hearing all about your transfer!
Good luck Leatha!! You'll c this is our time!!! Im so happy bout my bfp but i wont get extremely excited not till i pass 15 weeks!! Ill will enjoy being preggo day by day!!

Waiting to get news from all you ladies!! Ginger.. leatha...tes & widsmom..!!!!

Good luck ladies!! Praying for the best of us!!
have u had a bfp???? eeekkk hope so, what was your lining on endo scan?
I am on a mission , i need to know who's are what to see if at the end of the day it makes a difference, xxx
That's great news about your BFP!! I fully understand why you are hesitant. If I get a BFP I know I won't feel happy till that baby is safe in my arms. The last two MC's were too painful to go thu. The thought of going thru another makes me very sad.
Okay I'm back home and the transfer went great.  Just like the last time lets hope the results are the same too!

I had two embies thawed and they both survived so they transferred both which gives me three frosties left.  

So now Jessy I am officially on the tww with you.  But of course you already know your result - HOORAY -  I'm not sure how long I will hold out before I poas but I really want to wait until these little ones get settled in if you know what I mean :)  I dread the BFN so I want to wait as long as I possibly can.

Tes it's your turn on Wednesday l'll be thinking of you.  Post as soon as you can I'm sure we all want to know how it went.

Ginger any luck with AF ?
i am extremely grumpy/nervous today, thought i was having 3 day embies until i just spoke with clinic, they only took one out today, which so far has thawed fine, waiting to see if its ok for tomo, they taking another out later today so i can trans 2. But im cross because i could of had trans tuesday if they were only going to get them til day 2.........., Then im told im last on list ......... So i feel like the unlucky one, which is silly i know, but i cant help it, trying to keep busy, made HUGE dinner for all my family today, and prepared a pre xmas dinner for tomorrow after my trans , which hubby can cook. This is because I made freezer food last night and my children asked if i had forgotten how to make real foods?????  Random but funny coming from lil ppl. How is everyone???

Wish i could skip 3 weeks of my life so i just know what this result will be, Not even in the 2ww yet and im mad........
Leatha
Congrats on being pupo! Hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you and ends in a BFP :)

Tes
good luck with your transfer

Jessy
How are things going? It's exciting that you got your BFP already.

AF should be here now in a couple days. My RE had me take progesterone injection yesterday. I have a bunch of follies growing and no cysts. Hopefully it's only a matter of a few days before starting stims :)

Tes...i did had a very faint positive on sunday and since then i havent seen nothing darker...the line has dissapeard on the other test.. :( idk if its over or not..transfer was 10/31 so i think im 6dp5dt..im soo confused....Dont stress youll c your embies will survive!!

Leatha...congrats on being PUPO!!! Glad everything went well!! praying for and ur lil one!!

Ginger...where has AF gone??..im praying for the best ginger!!

AFM,,, :( idk what to say..ive been poas after faint positive on sunday and know theyre bfn :( i think this is a chemical pregnancy..im dont want to b negative cuz beta not till 11/12 so i might go sooner w my primary dr and will have him do an early beta to see the results..but i feel so down :(
I hope your BFP sticks hun. Everything crossed for you. It sounds like it would be a good idea to get your beta checked sooner if possible.
Hugs.
Jessy give it some time, your two weeks isn't up yet.  The blood test is more accurate, lets wait for those results.  Thinking of you and don't forget we are here for you.

Tiadreams.....soooooo glad you found us here!  Now we can have a place we were can all meet up and discuss things. I'm thinking of you tonight.  Rest well, enjoy the sun and keep us posted.

tes hang in there Wednesday is almost here.....but I agree why is the world did they thaw them so early???  My RE did just before the transfer both made it so both were transferred.  Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

As for me, I was so tired today I had to have a nap - yep two hours right in the middle of the day.  So far other than being tired, no preggo symptoms.

Sending everyone SSBD!
napping is greeeat,,,
I just think to believe our embies are growing and surviving doing their job, unless someone tells me different on beta day....

I didnt lose any frosties today, 2 thawed beautifully top grade 4 cells, embryologist said if you look at text book perfect embie, it would look like he saw for us,,,,, this has increased my hopes although i have always had top grade embies before. my lining was 13 last week so i didn't need to see what it was today as i knew it was a min of 13.
Had tampazepan to relax me and got a little tearful during transfer, i keep trying not to think too much because it drives me crazy especially over these coming 2 weeks,

Hows everyone else doing ??

@ jessy dont give up hun , there is a long list of why we shouldn't poas especially before our beta's , but im the same i poas loadss during 2ww, but it is not over, just think of great thoughts and keep hopeful, thinking of you x
Hey tes girl that is great news.  I am very excited (and teary) along with you. It is an emotional time and just having them put two little embies inside of you is a special thing.  We all feel it.

Yes the 2ww is brutal.  Today I am emotional and sensitive. I am going to stay away from sappy commercials and shows because I will be done in if I do. I am really really really tired as well and that gives me hope because I was super tired the last pregnancies as well.  

Time will tell for all for us and Jessy please don't throw in the towel yet wait for your beta and then see.  

I am happy to have you ladies to share this time with because I am trying to keep myself occupied and my mind off the pregnancy....like that is possible for the next 14 days.

Well I am 2dp5dt....12 more to go!
Hello ladies
Hope you're all fine
Leatha, tes Hope you have a great 2ww that will end with a BFP
Ginger good luck with your process wishing you too a BFP
Jessy, hang in there dear and dont loose hope, i know how stressful it is but until you get your betas try to stay optimistic ( praying for you )

AFM, my betas confirmed the BFN, sorry i didn't post earlier, i went through a depression phase but i'm better now. My endo lining was only 8.5 the day of transfer, I'v always had problems with my lining thickness, and i think its why none of the 4 great embies didnt implant
I'm not sure if I'm gonna do a fresh ivf or not still thinking.

Anyways praying for you all and good luck
Widsmom you don't have to apologize for not posting......we totally get it.  Nobody else knows the torture we go through....we get it though.  So thank you for taking the time to update us.  I hope you don't give up, there must be a way to get your lining up.  Take some time and grieve and heal then you will be able to look at things in a fresh light later.  

We are always here for each other.

Sending you ((hugs))
Hey Jessy,  how are you doing hun?  Just wanted to know that I am thinking of you right now.  Please keep us posted on how  you are.  
Widsmom

I'm sorry to hear the news. Could they possibly give you more estrogen to build up your lining better next time? It the only thing I can think of. I haven't been faced with that problem yet. Please feel free to vent. That's why we are here for each other. I'm sending peace and prayers your way. I hope you get to do another cycle and more importantly I hope it is the one that brings you your long awaited BFP.

Jessy
How are you holding up my dear? Have you decided to test again? What hpts are you using? I hope it's not a chemical. I hope your beta comes back with some great news!!

Leatha
How is your 2ww treating you? Hopefully it goes by fast.
hello ladies..
thanks for all your support..im still down after that faint positive i havent gotten anything else...no symptoms no nothing...ive been using first response but is still negative..i did test again this morning and still negative..dh tries for me to keep positive but i know my body and i know ive lost them AGAIN!! :( i did called dmy nurse and she said that there were no posible positive at 4dpt i did look diferents blogs and some starts to get verfy faint bfp on day 4 so i know im not crazy when i saw that faint line cuz even hubby saw it...so im trying to keep positive and still w my meds but i think im torturing my self w the pios and the levonox...i do have my beta this monday so i wont be to happy cuz i know plus also i have appointment w my hematology dr.. i will see what other meds she can give me cuz im on enaparin(something like that) 40 mg one vail..so idont know if this was enough..some ladies has 5000 heparin 2x a day..so ill see ..but i did told hubby if this doesnt work im going to try for next month and ill see if i can transfer 4 but will b only for experiment purpouse(praying at least one takes) if my ebies doesnt stick for sure is my body that dont like frozen embies only fresh cycles..so will c..im just praying in god to give me strenghts cuz hubby never knew nothing about this cycle :( i did it on his back and sunday when i did got the faint bfp i was so excited that i told him and he was in shock..i tho he will b upset but no he was very happy about the surprise i gave him but know i dont know what to do..he was so happy and know i can fell his frustration of this failed cycle..he stillpositive but he knows i dont...

widsmom...dont feel sorry about not posting...i always prayed for u so god could give u the steenghts im looking now..:) im happy to hear from you.

tes & leatha..thanks very much for your support..congrats on being pupo and dont stress on this devil sticks..lol..i know its hard to not to test but ugh..i think if i do fet again i wont test(hmmm)..lol..

Ginger...how are u going on your cycle?? thanks very much for ur support on me staying positive till beta!! i have a question for u..how much of the levonox u take?? i do one vial 40 mg..im going monday to c the hematology dfr to c what she recomends for next cycle!

Good luck ladies ...i will keep coming by to check on YALLL!!! PRAYING FOR BFP FOR ALL OF YOU!!

LoVe JESSY :)
Oh Jessy I feel your frustration my dear. It's hard to feel like trying again when we are so used to being disappointed all the time. Honestly DH and I are at the end of a heartbreaking 10 yr struggle with IF. We both have IF and only mine is treatable. And we may be finding out very soon that my IF isn't treatable either. It's a lot to take in and I'm very grateful for the few good friends that always have my back on this forum. i couldn't do it without them. Keep posting here and we will help you pull thru this because that's what friends are for. I have confidence that you will eventually have your baby but the million dollar question is when!

I am on 30mg Lovenox and baby aspirin. The Lovenox comes on pre filled syringes. Since your seeing a hematologist they may feel ok about changing you to something a little stronger. You might want to see him before you quit the Lovenox in case they want to test your blood to see what your clothing time is (pro time).  
comeon ladies, you can make it, its not over until those beta's are through.....

AFM - im ok, feeling very positive which is a change for me , But i feel good about this time, i have been chilling out reading books, but tonight im back at work 3-10pm on the A and E dept too, so i hope its too busy, i wont hold much hope as its a friday night, the drunks etc love the dept on a fri eve, lol

hubby is cross that i am going in but i didnt tell me bosses about ivf as i didnt want the stress of all the questions, so i have a few days holiday booked off after tonight and tomorrows shift,

Everyone has mixed feeling on how long to rest up etc, hoepfully it wont have any impact on them settling in, i have told myself it will either work or not,,, I mean ppl get pregs when they do normal things, and atleast i have given myself 2 days rest.......

Hows everyone feeling??? any signs????
Hey tes I was just thinking about you and wondering how things went!  I'm glad to see that you feeling good.  I agree about the rest, if you can do it great go for it but if you can't don't stress about it.

My first transfer I had 5 days of lounging around.  I only had my 6 year old daughter and she keep herself pretty busy.  NOW this time around I have an almost 3 year old and a 9 year old......not much time for bed rest for me - LOL.

So we do what we can, when we can and how we can and just try not to stress about it......that is not good for our bodies!

You will be fine tes....do your shift and then take some time off.....great idea.  

AFM no pregnancy symptoms yet....I am only 4dpt...I know, I know it's still early yet but I keep checking the girls on a daily basis and nothing yet.  That one part of me says ....."no it's not gonna work" and the other part of me says......"relax, take it easy, it's early yet".  Time will tell, but I tell you it feels like four months have passed and not four days.  I guess I just gotta keep busy, busy, busy, then I won't have time to obsess over whether or not my boobs are sore, or if that twinge in my uterus meant anything or not....call me crazy because that's what I feel like right now --but a good crazy :)
Hey Guys,

I'm kind of MedHelp illiterate and I'm not sure how to post on this forum in a general sense. I noticed some talk about lining thickness and I know this is always a confusing topic. My last two FET's my lining was @ 8.5 and my RE says this is good, but I see notes on here that that is on the thin side. Anyone know much about this? I did some googling and it looks like 7 is the preferred minimum. Mine is always trilaminar and I thought that was what the docs look for.

Hmmmm.......
I can't help you there. My RE hardly ever comments on my lining. This Monday he did say it was thin but that was the only comment I've ever gotten out of him. I just assume if there was a problem he would tell me. I trust him.
As far as lining goes all I know is that my RE wanted it to be over 7 as well.  If I can recall I was a 8.5 as well on the day of my u/s and then four days later on transfer day when the checked my lining he said it was "good" but didn't give me a measurement.  And yes being trilaminar is good as well because that is the other thing they checked me for in my u/s.    Soooooooo that's as much as I can help you out with for linings.

Did the Dr. put you on any other meds after the transfer?  

Think "puffy cushy snuggly" lining for your little bean.  Snuggle baby snuggle.
Still thinking about you Jessy.  Have you went for your beta yet.  We still want to know how you are doing.  Remember it not over yet, lets see what  those beta numbers say. ((hugs))
Hello all,
Just wanted to check in with everyone.

I know Jessy you are dealing with things right now and  we haven't heard from you in a while. I sure hope you are okay hun.  Big hugs going out to  your right now.

Tes how you doing in the 2ww.  Hope all is well and that you got some rest this weekend.

Ginger I know that you are now on a new cycle.  Congrats, may this be the one for you!

Hey Tiadreams you still checking in on this thread?  

AFM I am now in the middle of my 2ww with no signs what so ever.  I will be doing a hpt on 10dpt before I leave for a 5 day conference.  I will test again on Monday to confirm whatever result is on the first test.  I then go for my beta on Tuesday.  So I'm feeling rather ho hum about things not feeling really good about the outcome....a little scared of what I suspect actually.  But time will tell the tale and no matter what I will have to put in my time and wait and see what is that the end of this 2 ww.

Hello Guys, I just figured out how to get back to this thread. I forgot there were a couple others in the 2ww. Thanks for the words on the lining everyone. I'm not going to worry about it at this point. What good would it do? I'm so scared to have my beta tomorrow. Why does mine have to be so early? Maybe I'll just get busy and forget about it until Wed. C'mon, what's an extra day going to hurt?

Tes, when is your beta scheduled? Does your doc do the 1st one 7dp5dt or later? As far as symptoms, nothing I can honestly say is distinctly different except for that I have had the on/off blues that I normally wouldn't have this time of my cycle. My breasts have just started to enlarge a little but this can typically happen in the last week before AF comes, so who knows.
Leatha
I was telling Tia that the first cycle I had every sx under the sun and I was so sure I had a BFP but it was a BFN. The two I thought I had a BFN they were both BFP's so you never know. The only sx I had was hot flashes and chills. I thought I was getting sick so I tested so I knew what meds I could take. It's not over till the fat lady sings (miss beta)

Jessy I think about you every day sweetheart. I hope you find peace no matter what the results of your beta may be. I'm still hopeful for a positive beta for you.

I just got the ok to start my meds. 3 1/2 hrs until I start this crazy ride again.im. Really hoping I can keep this good place my spirit is at right now. I don't want my happiness taken away from me again.

Hugs to all you ladies :)
Hey there, I know you're having a hard time. I just wanted to say that your first post with the scripture from the bible is really beautiful. Thank you for posting it. When you are feeling up to it we all are dying to hear from you.
Hello ladies...

Im so sorry for not posting couple days..i didnt went to do beta cuz i know im not preggo..i know i might b doing a mistake but i did a hpt yesterday and was VERY NEGATIVE...so i decide not to go.. i feel good tho..just went to my hematology dr and she said she cant do anything bcuz my preg is confirmed by hpt but it wont hold futher.. she sd that my RE has to give me diferent options so my pregnancy could hold it longer...

I will b starting ALL OVER AGAIN next year..DH and I we are starting to plan to buy our first home next year so that means that if God bless me w a child i will b at my new place and not thinking in moving...so will see..

Thanks a lot all of you for all your support..you ladies are the best!! LOVE YALL!!!

Tes & leatha.....how u ladies doing in 2ww?? im praying for u girls so GOD COULD BLESS U ALL W A HEALTHY BABY OR BABIES!!

Ginger...where u in ur cycle?? whishing and praying for the best!!

tia...thanks a lot for ur good wishes..oh and in regards the linning i was almost 9..and that was 2 1/2 weeks before my FET but dont worry..the meds will do their job and God will bless u as well!!!

I will keep checking on you ladies!! not just bcuz it didnt work i wont pass by to check..im so proud of having you all in my life!!

LOVE JESSY :)
Jessy
It's good to hear from you. I'm so very sorry that things didn't work out this time. I hope next year is your lucky year both with your home and having a baby safe in your arms. Please keep in touch Jessy. I'm so glad we met and I hope that one day we will all share pregnancy and baby stories. Have faith that this will work out and we will all become moms one day soon.
Big big hugs to you my friend:)
Ginger
Hi hun, i know hw hard it is when we get a little hope then it ammounts to a bfn ,,,, its unfair and it makes me question everything and anything. But you can through this and when you take time out, you can try again.....

Good luck hun,,,

afm.....
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh all i do is look at the clock , diary for the date,,, how many days now etc etc,,,,,,, half way through this crappy 2ww
thanks ladies....lol...tes u made me laugh out loud...lol..just relax plz dont poas leave those devil stick AWAY...lol...jk..when is ur beta??

Good luck for all of you my dear that are in 2ww and ginger good luck on ur upcoming cycle :)!!

afm.. AF finally showed today..just having lots of bleeding/( sorry tmi) hope i dont get those horrible cramps i always get when AF shows...so far im having bad lower back pain..and 2 past night i was w migraine and sweeting a lot at night..hmm..that was wird..but anyways this is another fail cycle to add in my experience...was planning to go for next month but naaahhh i will wait next year and will do fresh cycle w my new RE!!
Love Jessy :)
honestly hun, i need putting away for the next week,,,,, i have turned into a nutter,,, spent the last hour googling when after fet etc etc,,,,,, And i know the answer,,, I know some people dont test + til 10+ after trans, so why oh why im doing it to myself i dunno,,,,

I feel for you,,, all that meds now trying to get out of your system, Bless ya, on my last bfn i had to wait 8 days for af to show, which of course she did ,,,,,,, whilst i was camping with lots of family,,, i had terrible pains (much like i had when i miscarried) and my back hurt (may have been the rubbish blow up bed my inlaws put me on) lol but still its an awful experience, but yourl come through and one day get your precious baby,,,,, x
Okay so tomorrow I am going to take the plunge and test at 10dpt.  Gulp!
Good luck Leatha. I hope you have good news to share :) I wish this process wasn't so emotionally draining.
Thinking of all you ladies today
Hun im waiting for your result....... I'm not sure where you are so dont know time difference , i pray you see a bfp xx
i poas this morning trans was 7th (2day embie) so wondered how many days i am past et, is day 1 day of transfer or day after???? bfn im crushed and now feeling like this is all over AGAIN,,, i just cant understand why i can have the perfect linning perfect embies and nothing??? I hope im still early but i know i tested bfp on this day in evening when i had a bfp with my twins,
Hpt ..... why did i start on them again.............. this was the last of  my frosties except for 1, which i would do a cycle with one as the chance of it not thawing, and i honestly dont think i can handle a fresh cycle, i was so ill with ohss, to the point i was going into renal failure, so the thought scares me. hows all the others on their 2ww??
Tes it may be a early still if you have a singleton pregnancy you may not have as much hcg in your system. Don't give up hope!!  I get violently ill with fresh cycles too so I can understand your concerns about another one.

AFM
Today is day four of stims. I'm just starting to feel my ovaries so I'm thinking its a good sign that my body is cooperating. I see the RE tomorrow.
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that I'm out.  Did at hpt at 10dpt and got a bfn.  I will test again on Monday and still do my beta but not getting any hopes up.

Tes you on the other hand did test too early.  Wait girl wait and see in a few days.  

Ginger, hooray, sending lots of energy to make lots and lots of eggs.
I have literally searched the whole wide world and found alot of people not getting a + until day 11-15 so it is not over for you, but i know what you mean, those tests arrrhhhhh But i tell you there is a reason why we are s'pose to wait til BETA, if not they would send us all away with dip sticks and not spend the money on blood work, PLEASE dont give up, test again in 2 days, xxx
What day was your embies??? xx
all
HPT =BFP ............................
Watching im a celeb get me outta here, im still in amazement , omg omg omg it is faint but im only 8dp2dt,,,,,
It is defo there and its pink,,, nO  mistaking my line for evap..,... this is REAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Made up, had a hige cuddle with my husband as i have been a total cow the last week,  Thank you God for answering my prayers,,, please grow safely baby,,,,,,,,, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OMG that is so amazing.  Hooray for you guys.  Oh Tes that is just such fantastic news.  Congrats.  
Hello ladies,
Tes, congrats on your bfp praying for your baby to grow safely (finally a bfp in this gruop)

Jessy, I'm so sorry to hear about your failed cycle, i'v been there and know excatly how devistating it is, but hopefully next time will be the one.

Leatha, hang in there you still have some hope

Ginger, good luck, praying for you

Tiadreams, any news? Wishing you the best

AFM, I'm much better now, back to work and quit busy, I'v decided with dh to try a fresh ivf cycle maybe in feb or march. You ladies have been great freinds i could share tough times with. I'll be peeking in every now and then to check on all of you and see how things are going. Hoping to see only bpf's for all
Hey glad to hear from you.  Sometimes we just need that breather and then we just pick up and carry on.  So glad that you have plans for another try in the new year that makes my heart glad.

I would love each and every one of us to be celebrating together.  Sending out love and sprinkles of baby dust to you all......(sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle)

does anyone think i should be worried that my hpt i done today was no darker than yesterdays?? im worried , read so much about chemical's would hate it to result in that,, blimmy , just when u think u can relax, theres a whole new worry,,,,
(Smile) Tes you don't have to explain about being worried too much to any of us. That comes with the territory.  So far you have your bfp...just keep that in mind.  When do you go for your beta?  If it makes you feel any better test every morning until your blood work ;)
thankyou, you done anymore hpt?? Still got everything crossed for you,,,,

My beta isn't for another 4 days, its tues, i found a great site peeonstick and its great, all different images and answers all my silly questions, aparently it dont matter about the shade of the +, test all vary with the amount of dye they have on them, how much you drink effect your level in urine and also how soon you have already been to toilet , so i feel much better as i have been drinking lots water today,,,
Couldn't sleep at all last night,,, im just too excited, paying for it now, after a day at work and then school runs etc etc, Cant wait to hit the duvet and get sleep, xx
I noticed that the hpts don't get darker till the second day after the hpt your comparing. FX things are fine. Just be consistent and use the same kind.
Widsmom
I am glad to hear you have a new plan in place. It helps to have that plan so you can move forward with positivity.

I saw the RE today. Looks like we are having our ER on Thanksgiving Day. I go back Monday and will know for sure then if its thanksgiving or Wednesday. This cycle has gone by much faster... It's crazy!!
Hi Ladies :)

Im new to this site and was happy to finally find this group! Im currently in my 2ww- 4dp3dt...Hope everyone is doing well, I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to chat or needs support. What do you ladies think of my E2 and progesterone numbers, nurse called yesterday and said that E2 was 3,815 and Progesterone was 139 and she said I will not need a booster since progesterone was high which then got me stressing out of course! Any thoughts?
Those numbers sound amazing to me. Makes me wonder why my RE did my transfer when my E2 was so low, hmmm. Sounds great. Prayers you get a BFP.
Hello there. I think a few of us are hopeing to start over in spring, so maybe our next thread will be a Feb/March or March/April. As painful as it is to acknowledge the failure, the silver lining is knowing that we can try again, somehow. :)
Hey group,

Tes, your beta will be here before you know, hope you got some rest. Let us know what the beta numbers say.

brandiboo82 welcome to the 2ww.  Hope all works out for you and I agree those numbers look good.

Ginger good luck on your ER....wishing you the perfect cycle this time :)

Yes, maybe spring sounds like a good time for another 2ww :)
i uploaded a pic of my latest hpt...... It played on my mind this whole chemical thing so i went to buy a more trusted brand, first response and ASDA i used asda in my first pregnancy,,,,  
My mind is now at rest,,,, i will do a digital one on monday to tell me how far ,,,, so if its loads more than it should be , ill know the chances are there is 2 in there, my first beta with my twins was 1345 ............... so this was a grand number for first beta,,,,,

Hows everyone else doing??

I cant believe how much i googled this time, And i saw lots of ppl asking what symptoms if any etc, i just feel shattered and not hungry,,, other things sore boobs etc can be due to the drugs,,, as i had that with bfn,
Thank you Leatha I hope it works out too. My ovaries are pretty sore now all the time and I'm very nauseated but overall doing better then all previous cycles. I just got back from acupuncture. It was raining and people were driving like they've never seen rain before. I'm so glad to be home now.
Hows it all going ??

AFM - I done another test,,,, clear blue digital and got a 2-3 weeks since conception result, so i guess im a little over as it wouldn't be that til wed,,
I looked up what their ranges were and apparently 200-2000hcg  is 2-3weeks
so this really didn't answer the question of how many, as when i was pregnant with my twins. beta was 1345 @ 2 weeks so i guess ill have to wait for scan...

Hope  you are all doing well, i cant wait to see more BFP on this thread.....
Looks like ER will be on thanksgiving. Things are going quite quick this time. I'm not sure if ill be hopping in the car afterwards to travel 2hrs south for thanksgiving or not. My nurse is trying to get me in first that morning. I usually have a lot of pain so I'm really not sure about seeing everyone. None of our family knows about ttc or ivf. It's going to be hard to pull off but I guess we will see what happens. My mother in law and brother are supposed to go with us which makes it even more difficult. I go back to see my RE for another lab and scan tomorrow.
oh thats great,,,, hope you get lots of embies........
I was so ill after ET i would have never made it to a family get together. I didnt even make it outta hospital that day,,,
Its a shame they cant coast you for another day or bring it forward by s day, im surprised they working on thanksgiving .....
Good luck anyways x
They are coasting me today actually. No follistim today. They are only doing ER or ETs that day. I asked my RE if I was going to get him or someone else and he said that he will come in and do it. He says they like to keep things personal which I thought was very kind. I made him some pumpkin bread and ill give it to him tomorrow.
Oh and last time I hemorrhaged so I know I may not make it not matter what I want. It's very painful for me too but I don't know how many more holidays I'm going to have with my 98 yr old grandma.
@ Ginger, well i hope it all goes smoothly for you,

AFM - Had my Beta today which was 359...... Anyone got any views on this number ,,, i had hoped it is a good one, nurse didn't seem concerned but with the twins 1345 ,,,, there is a little difference. Maybe just one in there this time,,,,,

Anyone have any previous numbers they can share from other cycles and what they ended up with ???
You cant really judge from the initial beta. The most important thing is the doubling time of the second beta. 359 is definitely pregnant so congrats to you my dear. American pregnancy . Com has the beta ranges if you wanted to view them.

AFM I trigger this evening and ER is on Friday :)  
Hi ladies,

Well Tes and Ginger you are carrying the torch for the rest of us :)  

AF showed up today and now it is final.  It's a no go for me this time around.  So ladies you do your thing for all of us :)

Tes I think you are probably right, one baby sounds right with those numbers.  Congrats. How old will the twins be when this baby is born?  Should be very busy for you but oh so great.

Ginger I hope you can pull of the Thanksgiving ER.  That is going to test your "acting abilities".  It is so tough in one way not sharing with family but in another way so much better.  I know it will all work out for you and I hope you get lots of eggies.  

I will be away for a week for a wedding in the Dominican Republic so the timing is good for me to just sit back and think about our next move.  I have three snow babies so probably will do one final transfer in the spring.  
Have a good week everyone and I will check in when I am back.  

Sprinkles of baby dust to everyone *********************************************
Leatha, this was my final try with snow babies,,, I was dreading the bfn as so dint want to start a fresh cycle, Dom R, sounds fab,,,, kick back and enjoy, have few drinks and not feel bad about it,

I am so sorry for your bfn, I find it so sad to see these as i know its a killer, its devastating, so take time to grieve and plan forward, will be here for your next decision. Hey what better place to do it in, the sun, sea and the other........ ENJOY

Good luck for your upcoming ER Ginger,,,,,, Cant wait to see how many you get,

AFM, I went to doctors office to registered my positive, i have to do this as i work in the NHS and have different risk assessments to go through when working with different patients. Was sad because the nurse was so rude and grumpy,,,,,, I asked her about pains i had and she was unhelpful, i asked her to dip my urine to check for signs of infection, she reluctantly did and it showed something so had to send it away. I was worried as i though it maybe due to eptopic or something so i mentioned having an early scan next week,
My twins will be nearly 5 when baby is due,,,,, i worked out mid july,,,,,,
They will start school full time in September, so the timing is great,,, xxx
Hi ladies,

I am back from my holiday and up and gone again to meet with 18 family members in Florida for Christmas.....oh give me strength :)  Should be interesting.

I am okay with my bfn it is what it is.  I will try again as I have three more frosties.  I will do a transfer with all three and see what happens.

Ginger how are things with you. I have bee away so long I feel like I am out of touch with everyone.

Tes I hope things are okay with you and that the infection was nothing serious.