Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
Wow!!! I am so glad you and baby Lauren are home safe! I cannot even imagine the scare everyone went through. I am sure all those angel babies were on high alert that their mommy could not leave finally having her baby! Ive had 2 epidurals and this still freaks me out. I, like Heather, wonder was that what made your heart stop too??? Or was it something else? Keep us posted on how you and the baby are doing.

I went to dr today and heard 2 heartbeats for the very first time without needing us. We also discussed the perinatologist report and possibility of DS in the babies. I am nervous about next appt at perinatologist next week and pray things look good for my girls. I am measuring at 25 wks and only 18 wks so am guess me feeling large is about right!
I am so glad you and baby Lauren are home safe!  God was watching out for u.  If i were u i would see if hey would write part of that off considering they messed up the ep... I am gla du are home safe.
Hey Ladies,
went to the dr on Monday and that is exactly what happened...the epidural was way too high!. I am still have some complication like shortness of breath and some fluid in my chest...but looking at her makes everything ok! It was a very scary situation to go in expecting one thing and waking up on a ventilator! I ended up in the hospital for 5 days instead of 2 and also have been seen by the respiratory staff and given 2 inhalers until my breathing improves and the chest pains subsides. Any who I posted some pics of my beautiful blessing. And I did not post this to scare anyone just so that we are all aware! I will continue to check in...she is doing great...grew 1 inch and also regained all her birth weight plus 2 ounces. God Bless you all and again I will continue to check in!
I am glad both of u are doing amazing!!!! I will go look at your pictures now.  I am glad u shared this..... It is a possibility that all of us needs to know can happen.  I am just thankful and and your sweet baby are doing great.
wow was a scary situation.  glad everything turned out ok and you have your princess.
I had a completely different experience with the eppi and i don't think I would have had a vag delivery without the eppi.  I just wasn't progressing because I was in so much pain.  The eppi made is so that I could dilate.  Anyways, I just wanted to give a good reason for getting it since your situation was so scary.  I hope each women keeps on open mind about it because if motherhood has taught me anything its that each woman is different, each baby is different and we should respect the choices we make and not judge.
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl.
Hey ladies...just checking in....Things are going well. I had my staples removed yesterday that was a little painful but glad its over! Lauren had a dr appt Monday she is already 7 lbs 3 ounces and 20.5 inches..she is having a little drainage issue with her left eye...they think that the eye duct may be clogged but time should heal it. I am 30.8 lbs down since giving birth...thanks to my mom and her home cooked meals (lots of veggies), tons of water and breastfeeding. I will continue to check in as you all have been such a great support over the years. I uploaded new pics today too.
wow girl, things are going good for u. 30+lbs... wow. keep up the good work.
Hi ladies, just checking in. I am all moved in but still lots of boxes to unpack. Dh was here for 10 days but we had so much to do I feel like we never got to relax. I am now 21 wks and have my next growth us at 24 wks. I am anxious for that. I keep hearing all these people talk about bed rest at 20 wks and having to stay in the hospital at 32 wks... yikes! I pray I don't have to do that:) I really like my new dr but they only see me every 4 wks which is odd since the other saw me every 2 wks cause of twins. We had a big chuck e cheese birthday party for the kids last weekend and they loved that! Cannot believe ds starts kindergarten in a week and dd is a HANDFUL at 2:) Hope you are all doing well.

Rmm: I hope you are getting a nice break! Cannot wait to hear from you again!
Wow lots goin on!  I've been so busy with summer just havnt been on here a lot. Surgury for me is aug 28 so looking forward to that although I'm not sure why 6-8 week recovery?  Anywhoo we may consider tryin again once I'm all better. We'll see these past 2 mc's were very hard on us. Esp the last one at 14 weeks
Glad you guys are making progress! Take it easy and keep us posted! Lauren will be 1 month old tomorrow...time is flying...She has a 1 month check up appt tomorrow morning.

Sherry: welcome bk hun...glad to know you have a date. Good luck
Bfrom: ! month doesn't seem like it has been that long!

Sherry: Glad your surgery date is almost here. Long recovery for sure :( My cousins ex and his wife lost their pregnancy at 13 wks right after you, so hard... It was their first and I just cannot imagine :(

All is well here! We are still trying to get settled. I am staying busy and had to slow down due to contractions. It is hard though. Hope everyone is well!
yes time is flying! Take it easy
Sherry: good luck after the surgery.

Bfromthed: enjoy every moment. it really does fly.

Trying: take it easy u dont way to be one of those one bed rest. Gl with your next apt. I hope it goes well.

ALL: I have enjoyed my break. af showed up Monday. so i started estrogen pills yesterday. go for us on 8/26 and then transfer of the last two will be on9/1 I am hoping and praying it works.
hey ladies im back... i havent written on this link for ages..
Rmmoye i am doing FET in September too. Although i am going for my endo scrath on the 28aug and FET around the 24th September. This is our final and last chance. Its quite scary that i dont know if i want to do it yet as i dont want my last chance taken if that makes sence? We will be looking into adoption at the end of next year. But social workers have said for same race baby it can take up to 5 years. Anyways we will see what comes i guess there has to be a greater plan than just 6 misscarriages right?
Rmm: So good to hear from you. I have surely missed you. I am very excited and starting prayers now for your Sept transfer!

Bfrom: How are you and baby doing?

Durbin: So good to hear from you! Excited for your last try... It can happen! Lots of prayers to you.

All: Dh flew in for the weekend and then goes home tomorrow but plans to move here in 3 wks. I cannot wait. So much to do all by myself. Ds is having a hard time separating and going to kindergarten since mommy and sis are home :( Dd is potty training, want her out of diapers before twins arrive. My dogs got into a fight and my 12 yr old Pug has to have surgery tomorrow so praying that goes well. Only 1 week til my 24 wk us to check growth. I cannot wait. There has been tons of movement from these girls so excited to see what is going on!!!
Wow sounds like you have your hands full lady! Glad Dh will be home and hoping ds adjust. I am an animal lover too that can be frustrating and upsetting. As for us...we are doing well...Lauren is like a vampire...up all night and sleep all day but I am trying to change that around. She wll be six weeks already on Tuesday...her first set of shots are on 9/3 and I am not looking forward to that!
hope every one is doing good. I go back to the ob in September for my yearly and with ask what I should do next step to get pregnant.
wow ladies i am glad all is well,

Trying please keep us updated and try to relax.

ok ladies my transfer is sunday sept 1st. I am so excited. i have been praying for weeks about it.

Durban I hope it works for u girl.
Rmm: So excited for your transfer tomorrow! Keep us posted and lots of prayers to you!

Durban: Waiting to hear more from you.

All is good here. Took the kids on vacation to San Diego and we are having a good time. Tried Sea World yesterday but I am just too fat and it is too hot. We managed to get through 4 hours or so and that was it. They had fun though. My 24 wk ultra sound went well. The babies were measuring perfect and were about 1.6 lbs and 1.7 lbs and heart beats were 141 and 147. My cervix was measuring 5cm so doesn't get any better than that. We have been looking at a house and going rounds with the bank on it. It is a short sale so needs some work but bank is firm on their price so we have to make decisions and with interest rates going up out pmt will be more than we wanted... just lots to think about but house is great. Has 5 br, 4 bath and a barn and pool. Will be checking in again soon.
just wrote a whole mesaage and last it.. flip.. anyways i am doing FET this month around the 24th or 25th. Im currently on cd26 and on lucrin.. It is quite scary that this is our last chance and my DH wont budge on how many he will agree to transfer. he is only aggreening to one. how are you ladies? Rmmyoe how was your FET on sunday? what special tricks have you been told about this time that i may want to know about. and all you other ladies how are your wonderful babies doing?
Its amazing how much hope and inspiration your words give me and all these ladies.... we are all here to be together and support each other and i wanted to thank you all guys that you exist !!!!!
Val welcome.

Durban: I will just tell the dr u wanted 2 and then not tell dh. if your office is like mine u are the one back there for the transfer and not dh.  if it is your last shot i would give it all u could.

all: I am doing good. it was a very easy transfer. i didnt even feel it. it was so nice. i have cramped some and am sneezing today but over all good. I am just praying and trusting God that this is it.  beta is 9/11
Rmm: EXCITING!!! Cannot wait til the 11th. I will be checking back more often knowing that we are waiting on you again:) Lots of prayers as always!

Durbin: Thinking about you, lots of prayers and I am with Rmm... do 2!!!

All is good here. We backed out of the house. It was everything I wanted but cant help but feel like with all the challenges, it is the wrong time! We got home from Sand Diego yesterday and I am pooped! Trying to relax some today:) Next Dr apt is Monday then next growth ultra sound is 23rd. Dh is COMING HOME!!! He will be here the 17:):):) I am so excited!
Hello lovies - i hope all of you are well and you have a bright sunny day ahead..

Welcome Val.. i was MIA for a while on this link but these girls are all awesome.

rmm - Man i dont know if the doc would feel right doing that as its a whole legal thing here with the embyos.. plus i must admitt i am abit scared to transfer more than one due to the high risk of mc i have.. as you know..

bfromthed   - Lauren your bubba is just too cute..

carrie101505 when fo you start your cycle/treatment/ect?

Tryingforbaby2 - HI (waves) Thanks for well wishes lovies..

Trying i am sorry it did not work out for u to get the house. Maybe a better one will come along.
rest as much as u can and keep us updated on your little ones. Yeah for dh coming home.

durban: yes they will do it. ok if u do two and they both take and u mc one then u still have 1. trust me it happens all the time. Gl with making the decision. i would do two no matter what.
He ladies,
Just checking in and praying for you all constantly! I refuse to disappear because God granted me my blessing. Lauren is now 8 weeks...weighs 11lbs 4 ounces and is 23 inches long. She had 5 vaccines today and 1 oral one and had her ears pierced so se is not happy. Lots of Tylenol on board. I will continue to check in for updates....praying for all of you!
Hey alll.. so my FET almost got cancelled due to a large cyst of 6cm on my right ovary. The RE took blood tests which came back normal so all go again. what a stressful day it was...
Durban i am glad  all worked out. I pray this is it for u.

bfromthed: wow she is getting big. That is a lot all at once. poor baby!!! i guess it is better to do it all at once then separate.

ALL: so i have not tested early. i promised dh i would wait until tomorrow and we would test together. beta is tomorrow i will hear results thursday.  
Rmm: Wow, the strength you have this time to not test. I cannot wait to hear what your results are! I will go crazy waiting.

Durban: So glad it didn't get cancelled. I too had a cyst when I did IUI this month. It is stressful when all that happens. I pray that this is it for you!

Bfrom: Ugh, I hate the vaccines but glad to hear she is growing and doing so well. Very exciting!

All: Things have been pretty tough here. I am staying busy still with dh still working in TX. He hoped to be home this weekend for good but they begged him to stay longer and are paying for him to fly home for a visit. He will be here Fri, kids don't know so we will surprise them. Last week I had to got to L&D to get fluids and anti nausea meds. My stomach has been up and down a lot for a couple weeks now. I had a Dr apt Mon and they did a swab to check for preterm which came back neg which means I have a 99% chance of not going into preterm in the next 2 wks which was great news. I am on 600 mg of motrin every 6 hrs now to see if that helps stop contractions I have had off and on. I go today to discuss results. I have my next growth US on the 23rd. I am now 26 wks measuring 34 so it is definitely getting harder to do stuff BUT I am trying to just keep going for my kids.
Trying, wow u r measuring big. I hate it is so hard on u. I pray your pregnancy doesn't get any harder. I know your mmissing Dh but at least he gets to come home.

All i testyyesterdamorningor phone went craz yb
t

tested yesterday morning with internet cheapy . Bfp. Can't wait to hear results for beta. Posting a pic of test for yesterday and today.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you I am going to cry!!!! Please post as soon as you  get results! I cannot remember but did you transfer 2??? I will check back in a few!
Rmme WHAT WHO WHEN HOW>>> oMW yay yay please post results to us soon.. i am waiting and praying for you hun.. Please inbox me if you not making it public yet..
Im so very happy for you please keep us all updated....
Tryingforbaby2 hun wow you having  ahard time hey.. but i know you will pull through you a strong woman. So you had a cysts now before you got pregnant? what did they say and do to reduce it? was it the same cycle you got pregnant in?

Ladies whats news?
ok girls I have done a lot of praying  for this baby and am still praying for it. They called and said 5, which makes no since. i will do more blood work tomorrow. I am staying tired, gassy and dizzy. I just know it will all be ok and my baby is still growing.
progesterone was 12.3 and estrogen was 343.3

Please pray that God helps my baby be strong!!!
i posted pics of the test.
Rmm: Keep us posted on blood work! I am so nervous for you! Hang in there, lots of prayers for you!!!
Hi all

Wow. Congrats rmm :).  Lots goin on here. As for me I'm doing well. Still a lil sore fronm the surgury but they were able to save my ovary :). I'm not sure if we are gonna try again but right now we're not preventing so whoi knows
It dropped so I'm miscarrying again. Oh well. Now to find a surrogate. Neither of my two people who offered can do it.

My heart goes out to you! Just please use me as an example that God is able to make miracles and dreams come true! (((hugs hun)))
Rmm: This isn't the news I got on here to see :( I am so sorry for your loss yet again. I am going to try and send you this oil and maybe it will work for you. I now know a handful of people who have been successful with it after years of trying.

I dont understand why prayers are not answered at times.. Rmme i was prayin so hard for you.. sorry hun. Keep chin up and like you say next stadge. You are lucky to have the option of surrogate. The laws in South Africa are quite complex and not sure what if there is another step for us after this
Ramm I am so sorry. it has to be very hard.

I went to see the ob and she is starting me on metformin to help my psoc and hopes to get pregnant  on our own. If not we will be going back to the Re.
Hi, ladies. I've read a lot about all your posts in the last two weeks (during my TWW). I have to say it has kept me going. Kept me hoping for a bfp. I had IUI 9/5 and AF is due today and I'm hoping and praying she won't show up. I only had clomid 100mg this cycle since I ovulated on my own and my cycles are pretty much on time.  I haven't been getting a lot of symptoms although I have been hyper aware of  my uterus the whole TWW. I had sore bbs here and there, increased appetite and been sleeping a lot in the morning or usually after lunch. I don't want to equate it with early PG just yet. I POAS early this morning because I can't stop myself from thinking about it, and got a bfn. Cried a bit and went back to sleep.. Now here I am reading all your inspirational success stories and am not giving up yet with the thought that my turn will come. We've been trying to conceive for 3.5 years with no luck. I've got one blocked Fallopian tube diagnosed 2010 and if this IUI won't work, we'll try another round and maybe IVF next. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
Sheila: Welcome to the group

Rmm: You remain in my thoughts and prayers as always

Durbin: Keep us posted during this transfer and I am praying for you. I know you have tried this several times and it is hard to keep your faith. Thinking about you always!

My us to check fluid and heart rates yesterday due to the motrin was good. Next growth us and swab to check for preterm will be Monday. I am thinking about you all and praying you get your miracles!!!
hi ladies.
had my Day 12 scan today. still have a cyst. 6cm waiting for blood results to see if its producing hormones in which case it means that my FET will be cancelled should the results be reflecting hormone changes due to it. I dont understand why it cant run smoothly. funny enough i havent cried this time like i did on cd1 maybe i am becoming numb to it all. Im not sure when i will be able to do the cycle again. he say if we cant go ahead now it will have to wait untill the cyst goes. how long that takes all depends on my body. so since my boss annouced i cant take leave again over reporting time it leaves me with. October, November or 2014 January, February, April, May, ect please pray.
update bloods came back normal. FET is 25th September. happiness
So sorry Rmm :(  My thoughts are with you.  

Welcome to all new ladies on here :)

Thats great Durban :)  Keeep us posted

As for me cd 1 started today.So just feeling blah.
Durban: Waiting to hear how things went. So glad blood work was normal...

I forgot to tell you bout my cyst story. My IUI was almost cancelled because of cyst so was told to take month off. Persisted and even went to ER for major pain and the cyst was on a nerve causing pain. We went ahead with IUI and well got these two little blessings. It was crazy. The told me we couldn't do it unless size was decreasing and they had decided it had however ER did dye test showing it had not soo... not sure what really took place but didn't keep these 2 little girls from coming!

All I am good, 29 wks tomorrow... crazy. Things are still crazy here. Bank came back on house offering it for 50K less so we are back on track for buying though I am trying not to think about it... too stressful!!! Babies are good. Still taking Motrin every 6 hours and no more contractions. Ultra sounds are good. Babies as of Monday showed 2lbs 6oz and 2 lbs 7oz so growing as they should together. Baby A is head down but B has moved and is now breach... still time to change so I am hopeful she moves back into position eventually. All else is good. Still having weekly u/s for fluid an dheart beat checks due to Motrin.
Are u only doing IUIs on the months the eggs are on the same side as the un blocked tube, I only have 1 tube due to an ectopic preg 15 years ago and ive never been preg since, So im now 35 and doing my first IVF in like 3 weeks, When i did my IUIs we made sure the mature follies were on my side with tube before procceding, im sure your already doing that but i just wanted to mention it, Good Luck
hey ladies. I'm o  my tww. been chilling since the transfer. had my FET Wednesday 25th, I was very excited and remarkably calm. there was a few issues with my bladder not been full, besides the fact that I had drunk 1
7l of water. we all joked about what a difficult client I was as nothing ever runs smoothly. anyway I got given a drug I forget the name, an injection, well kt worked wonders and finally my bladder started filling up. transfer went well after that
1 embryo was ttransferred. I had to rest after That for a hour and a half. anyways while waiting some *** was shouting at my poor Angel nurses cause the where behind schedule due to me. he went know amd on. then finally the doc came out of theatre and tuned him as the nurse did nothing could be done as I had done prep as requested and it was unforeseen delays
then said "We can't make everyone happy can we amd walked out" my dh wanted to box his ears k when he heard that. what an ***.. anyways I was laughing cause what could getting upset too. lol what a story I have to tell one day
pray for me plse. fx

I'm trying to catch up all your news. hope u well?

@tryingforababy2 actually 3 and 4 (giggles) I'm thankful for your info 're cyst makes me feel better about it all. u seem to have wonderful luck can u send some my way?? ; )
Yay. Gl :)

For me. Dh is is out of town next week so can't bd even if I wanted to :(  I've been feeling emotional this week as my first due date would have been next wed :(  starting to hit me. I'm sure xmas will be hard too since this last m/c dec 31 woulda been my due date.   On a good note potty training has started with Chase!!  Yay.
Sherry: That is hard :( I know for me the due date was a difficult day and then turned out my 1st IUI with dd happened on my mc date the next year and here she is 2 yrs old... crazy how things work out. Will be thinking bout you during this hard time. I hope you decide to try again. Things have been hard for you and maybe was just the wrong time. Good luck with the potty training. I had to do that right away after moving cause I refuse to have 3 in diapers :/
HCG test 8dp5dt is negative. :(
NO!!!! I am so sorry! You guys have been through so much I feel so bad. Wish I could shoot over some of my baby luck this cycle to both you and rmm! You are in my thoughts and prayers
Checking in ladies...Lauren is now 12 weeks old and getting prepared for her 16 weeks shots soon. I do check in often and I will not leave this as a support because I went through this for 10+ years.

I have noticed lots of disappointments lately...please take the time and read my story...keep praying, hold your faith and use me as inspiration...

Trying...glad things are going well with the double blessing. Take it easy as possible...

xoxoxo
Beatrice
Well, I made it to 30 wks with no bed rest. Dr apt Monday will tell more I hope. I was feeling good finally after having cold/flu this week so spent the morning cleaning which caused some pretty bad contractions, however, they went away with rest and water :) Hope all is well with everyone and will check back soon.
dont over do it lady ! we are pushing for at least 37 weeks!
beta confirmed negative. no more cycles for us. it's the end
Dun: im sorry! i was hoping u would have better results than i did.

Trying year for 30wks.

sherry: enjoy chase and i pray it happens natural for u again.

bfromthed: u r an inspiration. I am still trusting God that it will happen.

ALL: ok so no surrogate. RE wants me to try naturally for a few months, well using a combo of clomid and bding. im not holding my breath. Actually im praying we get a surprise this month. The 18th will be 3 years since we mc our second one on the due date of our first one. it would be so nice to find out we were pregnant and carry it to term. it would be a great b day gift for dh and I both. his is the 14th and mine is the 23rd. I will be 30  and he will be 35.  he told me were were done when he turned 35.....LOL God proved him wrong.
Hi all! My ds is home on fall break this week so have been enjoying time with my little ones:) Im doing well, Dr had no concerns at apt Monday and said as long as I can get contractions to decrease and stop she is happy. She said I am "doing great for 30wks!" I see them again the 18th. My tummy measured 38 wks so they are just growing away... I am starting to feel uncomfortable now and out of breath when doing things but still good. I continue to shoot for 36 wks and believe I am going to make it! Still on montrin to control contractions and have to come off at 32 wks so we will see if they have to switch me to something else or if I will be ok on my own.
Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well!

I am 32 wks today and all is good. I went off motrin so hope contractions don't come back but so far all is good. Growth us today showed babies 3lbs 15oz and 4lbs. We are getting there. I am definitely feeling worn out though now and trying to keep going. I start NST next week. I failed my 3 hr test as I expected so trying to eat better til I get with nutritionist and get my blood glucose meter. Lots of pelvic pressure and pain which was told is normal. I am dialated to 1 so just told to take it easy, no heavy lifting etc
So glad things are coming along!

rmm: prayer works...keep praying for strength and guidance!

All: Lauren is growing away almost 4 months...she has to go foe allergy testing in a couple of weeks and the 2nd set of shots!
So that is it.. Handed in the IVF meds to the clinic for donation. not enough for a whole cycle but may help someone who needs it. I hope to God we fall pregnat as the adoption route looks like a dead end at the moment. (we want same race adoption)   Seems the end of 6 years of Hoping, wishing, smiles and sadness, life on hold has come to an end. We now have to embrace our new determinded future.  Wish us luck we need it..
Durban: So sad for you! I wish there was something that I could say or do. You have been through so much over the past several years and cannot imagine having to walk away. I pray God will answer your prayers when you aren't expecting it. Thinking about you always!!!

Bfrom: WOW! 4 months.. seems crazy. Is allergy testing standard where you are or is there a concern?

I hit 33 wks today and feeling totally fine for the most part. I am very exhausted by night but to be expected. I have had my 11 yr old autistic nephew all week and running him around as well as my own 2 has been a challenge but not impossible. I still haven't gotten my meter yet but just eating better and being careful. People are starting to really react to my big tummy! I hear how I look like I am going to pop and how huge I am all the time.. ugh! Have only gained like 33lbs so far though:)
yeah for 33 wks. 3 more to go.
I got the oil! Thank you!  Hey how did u take it. Straight is gross.
Hi Girls!!  Well im kinda torn.  Dh said after I had my post op apt if I asked dr about getting my tubes tied?  I was kinda caught offguard.  Not sure how to feel.  Im guessing that means hes done trying.  But on the other hand I think hes kjust scared after the mc's And now that the cysti is removed ......  Hes in Ottawa this week working but comes home on Thurs and cd 14 is Sat so I could possibly time this right and hope for the best lol.  Im not ready to give up.

Trying  wow 33 weeks :)  Cant wait to hear all about the birth of them :)

Rmm :)  Praying this oil works wonders with you :)
Ok, so for the oil you can take it topical, internal or aromatic but I always did topical. You can rub it in your hands and dilute it with oil such as almond oil, rub it around then rub over your tummy area then I would take a few smells before putting it away.. I did this 2-3 times a day. Wishing you the best with this. I used if for about 5 wks. If you run out just let me know and we can order you another bottle :)

Sherry: If your not ready, don't do it! You will never forgive yourself. I actually spoke to dr about this last week and I want my tied asap as I am sure you could understand :) I never get pg on my own but can imagine if I didn't some miracle would happen... Still waiting for you to have that numer 3 though!

I am good. Feeling really good actually til evening. Took nephew to sisters for weekend and my mom didn't make it home yesterday due to brake issue in my sisters car so now have nephew back until Weds. Going to be another busy week but nothing I cannot handle... I hope!  NST sat morning went great! Girls have 1 hr to pass the test and they passed in 9 min :) Next u/s is Weds morning to check on them.

Trying: wow I'm glad things r going so well for u. I can't wait to hear how good they r doing Saturday. So what r or names?

ok so we r trying on our own this month. Some clomid and every low dose shot for 3 days.  UsFriday showed 2 at 1.6cm  and 4 between 1.2 And 1.4. then 3 more behind those.  He bd Sunday and Monda y . we bd sSaturday am. Sunday I was cramping lightly. When I sent to get dressed, tmi alert, I had a golf ball size if ewcm come out when I sneezed.  Then I kept leaking. Be bded that morning also. Then bded Monday morning. I feel so confident

sherry I would not tie them until u  r done. Bd  a lot this wweekend.
I agree ladies. Its been horrible with 2 mc's in the past year but everything happens for a rEason and I'm not ready to give up yet. I'm thinking if it doesn't happen before summer then ill call it quits but for now I'm ready to try again!!

Trying!  Do you have names picked out?

Rmm:  gl this cycle!!!
Rmm: Glad you are still trying on your own! Cannot wait to hear something good from you!

I'm just waiting to have my u/s tomorrow. Been really tired past 2 days but dd has been sick and I haven't been sleeping to well. Shower Saturday then NST Sun. It is going very fast now
suddenly Lauren had itchy red eyes and a runny nose. Took her in and her nasal passages were swollen. They wont do the "needle testing" allergy testing until she is a year. They gave her meds which I did not like her so out of it and dry so I only used them one night. Been using cold rags and saline and she is having some relief. I feel bad cause I am allergic to everything...grass, polled, rag weed, etc and we moved to Florida so they have it year round. She goes back on 11/22 for a check up.

I'm glad things are going well for you all ...come on 37 weeks!

All: there is lots of disappointments lately...plz keep praying if naturally is not the way then adoption is needed by so many. To be a parent is the goal here. Still praying for you all daily!
God Bless!
B'
B we already adopted2 and love them dearly.  It is pregnancy ornothing for us. My Dh is happy with two but would love to be blessed with more.

alI: I  cramped a lot yesterday. MaMajor cramps in one spot very low. Praying it is a good sign.
Trying: I'm rubbing the idol like u told me.too
Bfrom: Poor sweet girl :( Hope all goes well with testing and glad she is getting some relief!

Rmm: Lots of prayers. Keep that up, it is known to help so we will just see :)
I cannot believe I have never seen this list. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful to God that you and Lauren came out . As stated who would imagine going in and everything was ok upon admittance then as u said to wake up with a  tube down your throat only to find out you family almost lost you.  Did the person doing your epidural not know what they were doing, was it a honest mistake, a reaction...... What caused it what do you mean by it was too high?!? Well  12 more days till my appointment, I can hardly wait. Will keep you posted and plz stay in touch.
Well busy wknd ahead with bd'in !!  Got +opk last night and peak reading on my monitor :). We bd last night and I'm sure we will tonight :). So excited lol. Need all your prayers!!  I just want one last miracle to complete my family
Sherry: Prayers for that number 3 for you!!!

Rmm: How are things going?

All is good with me. 34 wks and holding strong. NST yesterday was perfect, next us Weds and weekly Dr appts now so that will be Friday this week. I had a shower Sat and got some adorable clothes, a double stroller and another dresser. I never used my crib... we will see how this round goes :) I will just take it one day at a time to see what I need.
Try glad you are doing good.

Sherry I would not give you. good luck trying

ramm hope that this is your month

I am on the  metformin and i did have af but it was really light. I hope it works.

Good luck to every one tryin.
well im in tww and of course going slow  lol  This *****.  Ill now by next weekend
good luck....pulling for you hun!
Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how you are all doing. I am waiting for some more GREAT news on here!!!

I am 35 wks and doing pretty good. Had a little bug this week but feeling better now. Yesterday went to my weekly dr apt and different dr at the office (there are several and I have only met one so far and dislike her so usually see nurse prac which isn't supposed to happen with high risk preg) anyway... he came in very nice, did strep culture and then listened to heart rate, measured tummy and said so you are what about 37wks and change? I said up no, 35 wks and did you listen to both hearts? "Oh that would explain why there were heels all the way on other side of stomach" Wow! Really? Did he even look at my chart? Then I asked about blood work results and he left to go searching. When he came back he had a list of questions about my sugar levels, NSTs, bio physical u/s, etc. Finally looked to see what was going on I guess... amazing! Guess I better make sure that whoever delivers me knows there are 2 in there!!!
Hi all..

Rmm how are you doing?

Trying wow sounds like the twins are doing well and you are as well..

Sherry Never give up I know MC are hard on both of you, But DH has to see its harder on you and your body!! Tubes tied dont do it you will regret it, I did it in 2001 and had them untied in 2007..

Everyone else hope you all are doing well I see there are a few new members

My update.. As we know I found out my sons gf was pregnant.. Well we have some sad news.. She was 3 weeks over due (midwifes) choice to make her go that far.. As of Wed there was a heart beat, Than they checked her again on Sunday morning and no heart beat!!

I can't believe this that my grandbaby is gone.. I was with her while she was in labor and stepped out while she delivered.. Found out that the cord was wrapped around the baby neck!! My gosh she was beautiful it was a girl 8lbs 4ozs.. I held her so tight it was one of the saddest/hardest things I have ever done and hopefully will ever do.. This poor girl my heart is with her..  My son shut the world off yesterday he wont return anyone calls/txts. I just keep saying to myself that they are young and will bounce back I do hope and wish..
watch my heart breaks for your family.  i will pray for them.  words cant help..... big hug.

trying im glad u and babies r doing well. im not sure i would want that dr. he sounds like a quack.

sherry good luck.

all: yesterday was my 7 yr anniversary. 11 years together. as a great gift i got af.... and a person that dh works with was texting him about his wife going into labor(it stopped because they were bh but it reaally bothered him.  girls my strength is running out. im not trying this month at all. no meds. i will use the oil and will drink lots of water. i prayed that God would have his will in my life. i also told him im done praying  for a baby. its too hard. everyone one i know is annoucing there pregnant. i cant take it any more. im happy for them but i cant take hearing one of them saying it will happen for u or i know how u feel but u r stong and u r doing so good with this. God has a plan.
i want to say no u dont know how i feel. u cant understand, im sure God does have a plan but im getting old and am now thinking his plan is no more kids. stop trying to give me advise like dont try so hard and it will happen, or just relax, or try this possition. grrrr!

ok enough venting.  trying i will check in for ur news. sherry  i wish u the best.
watch That happen to my brother they lost there baby boy 3 days after his due date.  it was one of the heartiest thing. my brother also shut out the world. it just took time for him to heal. praying for you and your family.

ramm i sorry it has to be hard.

trying glad you are doing good.
OMG my heart is breaking. (((hugs))) to the family. I know the heartbreak of giving birth...my son passed 26 days after birth. May God be his comfort!
Watch: I am so sorry for you all, I cannot imagine. It  just don't know how people get through that kind of thing.

Rmm: I am so sorry. I honestly don't know anyone who knows what you are going through cause you have been through more than anyone I know. I continue to think about you and pray for your miracle.

I am good. I had my last growth us today. It went well according to dr. They are measuring 4.10 and 4.8 now which is on the small size for nearly 36 wks (2%) but still considered within range. They are happy with sizes of tummys and flow through umbilical cords though just saying they will be small. We continue to watch heart rates and fluid closely. I am nervous about their size but guess the dr isn't so we just keep going. I know there are many less problems after 37 wks so hoping to make it that far. I went and bout a couple premie outfits today though just in case.
glad things are going well...as long as you make it to full term!!!
Hi ladies...

36 wks and all is good. Dr appt Fri was good and they are hoping for another week to 2 wks:) Dr said they are watching very closely to make sure that "B" is getting enough flow through the cord and if something happens they will take them. Glad they are watching closely! NST was yesterday and they passed in 10 min again:) I will keep you all posted. I am such a slacker... haven't even packed my hospital bag yet but think I will do that this week!
trying im glad all is well. i pray all keeps going well and u make it to 38/40 weeks.
Well, 37wks 2 days and we are still here. I am ready to have these girls. I am still running around doing everything and no issues. Dr says they will induce me at 39 wks  if they haven't come on their own so guess we are just waiting to see at this point. I have contractions here and there but nothing major. At dr apt Fri I was dilated to 2 and 70% effaced so could be any time or could be 2 wks... who knows. We closed on our new house so they are painting and carpeting then putting pool fence up then we will start moving. Hope to be all in by Christmas :)
trying. im glad things r going so well with u. i pray it keeps going well.
I made it to 38 wks... still no babies! At my apt Weds I was dilated to a good 3 and still 70% effaced so little change. I am feeling really tired now and not able to sleep hardly at all. I am still at 35lbs of weight gain so not much change. I just feel pooped, moody and like I want to cry which I never had with others. If I don't go into labor this week on my own they will induce me. They don't think it is safe to go past 39 wks with twins. I lost my mucus plug yesterday which like everything else means nothing except progress maybe. I just feel pooped!
excited to hear good news this week!!!  cmon babies :)  I bet your pooped!!  rest rest rest.

As for me, ill be bd''in this weekend :)   Should O sunday or Monday.  Hopefully that will bring me a bfp the week before xmas :)  best gift ever.
I bet they r coming. When I lost my plug my water broke. I bet u have had them. I'm so excited for u.

sherry how r u doing girl?

all ok so I gave up but our preacher preached on how bad do we want help from God. R we willing to beg and cry to him or r we just going to say well if it is Gods will then it will happen. He said praying for God s will is a good thing but u can't just say well God u know what I want and if it is your will then it will happen. I felt like he was preaching tome. So now I'm praying like crazy for it to happen, instead I want this but if it is not your will then OK.

Two more friends r pregnant.  One tried for 10 years. I sent her to myDr and now she istpregnant. im so happy for her.
Sherry: BD away and lets have some good news!

Rmm: Ask, beg, whatever you need to do... I really feel it will happen for you at some point! It has to!!!

All: Just left u/s and babies are still small, measuring in the 5lbs which we have known for a while which is why they check cord flow and watch closely. However, today cord flow for A was elevated meaning placenta isn't working. I will be checking in this afternoon... Ive been crying since tehy told me... guess I was hopeful they would come on their own. I am scared and nervous but know it is best. Here come these girls!!! I will let you know! 38 wks, 4d... not bad I guess
Hi girls!  well looks like a crappy cycle!  dh got super sick on peak reading day cd14 and I usually O cd 15.  We only bd  cd13 so im prob out again this month.   :(  

Trying :  lets see these girls already :)  Cant wait.

Rmm:  You do whatever you need to to girl.  I pray everynight for you
Teying I'm sorry they didn't come on there own but 38 w. 4Days is amazing. I cnat wait to see pictures.
Sherry I would not count u out. U got pregnant several times with just bding once
fingers double crossed! you did great!
Rmm: How are you feeling?

Sherry: Not counting you out yet... only takes once!

Well, as for me... hospital was too full Tues so they had me check in at noon weds. Then did us to make sure both were head down and they were. Then they started drip of antibiotics cause I tested pos for strep B this time and added Pitocin. I was having regular contractions but not strong enough to do anything. They go my drip started at 2pm and was dilated at 3 70% effaced. Nothing got painful so the dr checked me and was at a 4 and 80% so started my 2nd  antibiotics and broke my water at 6:30. Contractions got unbearable so ordered epidural at 6:45. He got there at 7pm and had me sit up... I had 3 contractions before he could get catheder in and when he did I said I had to push. THey layed me down and I was full dilated so they called dr, got everyone changed and I was screaming the whole way to the OR I needed to push but they kept telling me I had to wait! It was horrible. I got in and switched beds and pushed... Kayla was born at 7:14 then Brianna went breech. They gave me the epi incase I would have to have c sec and he broke my water and she came out feet first and was born at 7:18. It was a world wind!!! I cannot explain it was so fast and so painful... completely natural twin birth... not by choice! They are doing great but keeping me busy. Kids love them!!! They had some low sugar issues and some jaunidice but was able to bring them home Friday at noon... we are great I will upload pics and talk more in a few but have a crying baby now:)
Congrats to you and your family.. Wishing everyone happiness and health.. What did they weigh in at?

Sherry like the ladies said it only takes one times.. :)

Rmm whats new with you?
Yay!!@ so happy for you guys.  Gonna be a fun xmas :).  

As for me yes lsst 2 pregnancy  only bd once but wad on peak reading  I only bd 2 dsys before o this time.  Im not stressing about it.  We arent really trying.   Ill know this time next week
I forgot the details :) Kayla (baby a) was 5lbs 8oz 19 in long and Brianna (baby b) was 5lbs 9oz 19 in long. So close to the same size! It was wild and still cannot believe they are really here!!! I will get a pic up soon. They look nothing alike though. Brianna looks just like my other 2 did and Kayla looks completely different,,, she actually looks just like her daddy! They are both already up in weight... Kayla is back to her birth weight and Brianna has already gained extra... Dr is very happy with how they are doing and doesn't even need them back for a weight check:)
try. congrats happy the here and healthy

sherry hope you get good good for Christmas

Trying I'm happy for u. That sounds like a crazy birth but it all turned out great. I can't wait to see pictures.

all of courSe AF showed  af up Sunday night the 8th. She Really come on monday. Im just not sure it will ever happen.  
I only come on here praying for your BFP, you truly deserve it =(

I've been focusing on weight loss that last year. I was 230 while pregnant with Bri and shot up to 263 after her birth. I don't know how I let myself get that big. I now weigh 166 and I'm still not happy. DH and I are talking about TTC in the spring.. we'll see. I'm finally taking control of my body and I'm so scared of letting myself go again =(

As for Briya she's 22 months and talking up a storm! She weighs 22lbs and is 33 inches tall. She's full of energy and I swear she NEVER SITS DOWN! I love her to pieces =)
Well af came no suprise.  Looks like I will o on dec 31 which was my due date!  A sign? Kinda feeling down as it get nearer but trying to enjoy the holidays with my kids.
Sherry: My 2yr old was conceived on my MC date through IUI... praying you get the results on the sad day that I did!

Rmm: How you doing hun?

All. Hope you all had a great Holiday! Mine was wonderful but crazy... Still in the process of moving which I am so tired of! Hard to move with all these little ones but it should be done and over soon. I will try to post pics soon, just always going 100mph right now :)
Happy New Year ladies!!! Hope all your dreams come true this year:) Thinking and praying for you all
Well I gave in and took a test today and got a bfp!  Very nervous this time.  Not sure if I wanna tell hubby right away.   Praying for my bean this time.  I don't think I could handle another m/c.   I conceived on what would have been my due date from my last m/C
Super excited for you! Keep us posted. When is your beta?

All: Lauren is 6 months old and dealing with her first (nasty) cold. She has been such a blessing and please know I still pray for this entire forum!
I haven't done beta.  After was to arrive tomorrow.  I just thought I'd try with a cheapie.  I'm gonna try to get in today for bloodwork
Sherry: yeah!!! lots of prayers!!!! Let us know how blood work goes.

bfrom: 6 months...wow time flies! sorry to hear shes sick, so hard :(
sherry i am very happy for you.

I go back to the RE for the first time since i had my daughter. We have not had any luck getting pregnant on our own.

good luck to any one that is trying
We weren't really trying!   I just was feeling nautios so took a hpt.   Totally shocked.  I don't know if I can wait til vday to tell hubby!
well  ive done both beta now so gonna call my dr office on Monday to see if they got the results yet!!  They've been closed so they don't even know im pregnant  lol.  I really pray this is it for me.  My heart cant handle another m/c.  Im scared to tell hubby cause I know he'll be super scared also.  That's why I thought if I could wait until v day I would already have had my u/s  to put my mind at ease.
I am so pulling for you and anxiously waiting the results! I will keep my eye to the computer holding my breath and praying...so keep me posted asap!
I called but they were swamped!  Said they will call me sometime today.  The wait is killing me lol
Ok beta  1 was 237 and bet 2 was 788.  They want me to do a third one just to be sure because of the m/cs last year so again tomorrow.   So happy but still nervous