Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
sherry i am very happy for you.

I go back to the RE for the first time since i had my daughter. We have not had any luck getting pregnant on our own.

good luck to any one that is trying
We weren't really trying!   I just was feeling nautios so took a hpt.   Totally shocked.  I don't know if I can wait til vday to tell hubby!
well  ive done both beta now so gonna call my dr office on Monday to see if they got the results yet!!  They've been closed so they don't even know im pregnant  lol.  I really pray this is it for me.  My heart cant handle another m/c.  Im scared to tell hubby cause I know he'll be super scared also.  That's why I thought if I could wait until v day I would already have had my u/s  to put my mind at ease.
I am so pulling for you and anxiously waiting the results! I will keep my eye to the computer holding my breath and praying...so keep me posted asap!
I called but they were swamped!  Said they will call me sometime today.  The wait is killing me lol
Ok beta  1 was 237 and bet 2 was 788.  They want me to do a third one just to be sure because of the m/cs last year so again tomorrow.   So happy but still nervous
Congrats Sherry so very happy for you hope it all works out hun!!!

How is everyone else doing?

So my DH and I have been talking and we do want to try for another baby. WE have done our research with my age (38)  So we are taking a chance called the DR he is sending us back to our Fertility Dr. Our F.Dr wated us to come the first week of December but we didn't want to travel in any storms since its a 3 hr drive to get there. So we made an appt for March. But trying the natural way, Plus my periods are like anywhere from 25-33 days apart never the same.
Watch!  That's exciting.  I'm 37 so this will be it for me regardless of the outcome.  I went and did 3rd beta this morn so I'm praying all is well.  First us should be around Feb 5.  I ended up telling my hubby cause the Dr office called the house instead of my cell with results.  I wanted to do a cute vday surprise  oh well
i went back to the Re today I had to have blood work done and a saline ultrasound do to make sure ever thing is ok. I hope every thing goes good so we can start trying soon. my daughter just turned 2 year old on Christmas i dont want them to far apart in age.

watch good luck . I have a very dear friend that is 41 and is trying for her 2nd child she also has problems with m/c. it is worth trying.

ramm hope thing are going ok for you .

sherry i am happy for you. hope  you have a great pregnancy

Well 3rd beta came back at 3097 so u/so is bring booked for  Feb 5 :)  so excited
sherry that's great i am happy for you!!!!!!
Sherry: I am ecstatic for you!!! So happy and lots of prayers for you of course!!!

Carrie: Excited to hear you are moving forward with trying again. Prayers things go well for you:) Doesn't seem like it has been 2 yrs!!

Watch: Well congrats on deciding to try again. That is exciting. Babies are so much fun... and you me and Sherry are all pretty close in age. I am 36:)

All: Everyone here is good. We are pretty much moved in now, still some stuff to do here and there. I am starting an in home preschool and have found some great prospective students so decided to start Feb 3. It will be fun but some days hard I am sure. Babies are doing great, some nights are good, others not so good. They are a true blessing though and just love them:) I will check back on everyone soon!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! so happy for you!
Sherry: Just checking in on you...
Well I was up puking all night on Sunday and felt chappy all day yesterday.   Feeling a bit better today but have no appetite. Chase has been sick over the past week so been difficult for me.   Can't wait til Feb 5  to see my bean but can't help but think something will go wrong
I can imagine staying positive is hard Sherry but hang in there. It is hard to have a sick one... Positive thoughts and prayers going your way. Cannot wait to see results of ultrasound! This time is different... no more cyst!  
sherry how are you doing hope all is well.

Try how are the twins doing ?

watch have you be to the dr yet?

ramm hope ever thing is ok have see you on in a long time.

I am have my saline ultrasound done on 2-18  to make sure every thing is good. my RE is worries that I my have polyps back. I hope that I will not have to have surgery again. but I will find out soon.

every one still trying good luck
Hi ladies.  I'm doing well I posted pic of u/s.  I've been super tired going to bed at 8 pm and have an awful sinus infection that has now gone to my ear so can't hear out if it.   I'm 8.5weeks and already showing a belly.  Crazy.  Just praying for my 12 we u/s

How is everyone else doing
carrie101505 was your appt yesterday for the saline U/S?

No i haven't been to the Dr yet.. My periods was 32 days than 34 days than 14 days.. Its been crazy.. This time I had my Period on Jan 28th and started spotting some pink than dark blood 2 days ago.. DH wants me to take a test and Im not ready to take one yet. We have no idea when I Ovulated just bding ever other day for good measure :)

Spoke with our (F)Nurse and he wants to see me for a U/S when I started spotting the end of Jan but the roads where to bad to travel on.. Dh keeps asking if I feel pregnant and I keep telling him no but I didn't with our DD either.  

sherry love the U/S picture very beautiful.. How are you doing/feeling?

Watch you will have to post after you test hope you get  your bfp

I did have my saline U/S yesterday. I have to have a dnc just to clean every thing out and have my polyps removed. my periods are all over the place. the re said it from the polyps. my surgery in on 3/4 so 2 weeks. I hope that fixes it and I can get pregnant soon.

Sherry hope thing are going good for you.
Hi all.  I'm doing OK  still have sinus infection but going to Dr on Tues so gonna ask if there is anything they can give to clear it up since it's been 2 weeks.  I'm so nervous about having my 12wk u/S As Thats When I Found Out I Lost The Last One.  Just keep praying that everything is going well.  Hard to believe that I'm 9.5  weeks already
sherry. I am happy to here that you are doing good. hope your sinus infection gets better.
Hi everyone! All is good here. Twins are good, sick again but pretty good. They are fun and cooing a lot now. I am staying busy now with watching a couple kids to make ends meet so I stay super busy between getting 5 yr old to school, karate and dance, getting my 2 yr old to dance and all the other stuff with watching kids and my own.

Sherry: I am anxious to here about your 12 wk us

Carrie: Hope you are doing well.

Watch: Waiting to hear...

hey ladies just checking in! Lauren is now crawling and is almost 8 months! Im still praying for you all!

Sherry so glad for you...take it easy

trying you are a busy lady!
I had my surgery the on tues  but I did get bad news on thurs. The polyps that I had remove is in the last stage before cancer. and the thought that they seen something that my have been cancer. So now I have to go see a cancer doctor on weds morning to see what the next step would be. I may have to have every thing taken out and that would mean no more kids for us. I was heart broken. but at least we have our daughter. I will keep every one posted .

sherry how are you doing? hope all is well
how did you u/s go? hope every thing go good for you.

I seen the cancer doctor yesterday. He confirmed that I do have uterine cancer. I do have to go back for another dnc  on weds. he want to be sure that they got all the cancer out. if it is out then he will but me on  progesterone pill for 3 - 4 month to try to reverse the cancer cells. then repeat the dnc. so we could try to have another baby it about 50 % chance to be able to have another baby as long a the cancer in in the muscle of the uterus if we  find that out at any time. the we will just have to have my uterus removed. I am hoping that we will be able to have another baby but will not put my life at risk.  I will keep you posted on how things go
Everything went great.  Heartbeat was 165 but couldnt get a pic cause baby was moving too much :)  next dr appt on mar 31.  Cant wait til end of april when I can find ou the gender.

So sorry to hear that carrie!  Im praying for you.
I am happy for you sherry glad every thing is going good for you .
trying.... wow you are one busy momma, Norah is now in dance and she loves it. I run a home daycare so I know how busy little ones are. Can't wait for retirement in 8-10 yrs

bfromthed... wow 8 mths already time sure does fly when your having fun.

carrie.... sorry to hear, wish you all the best

sherry... nice strong heart beat, sounds like a girl to me ;)

All... Nothing to report... Drs this Monday coming.. Hope they have some answers.
Just checking in ladies...

Carrie: Lots of prayers!

Watch: In home daycare is a tough job!!

Sherry: Glad things are going so well!!

All: I am staying busy. The twins ended up with RSV and we had to visit ER 2 nights in a row for treatment but never had to stay luckily. One of the kiddos I was watching kept coming sick and mom insisted it was allergies and nothing she could do. We decided it was best to keep him away til they are older. Now I am just watching a couple part time which is nice but not great financially. Not sure what I will do next year. I pulled my son from school, had some issues and am going to home school him for now then will decide later. We are busy now with karate, tball, soccer and dance :)
I got my test results back. I am still in the last stage before cancer. They did not find cancer this time like they did first time. So there are going to start me on some medicine to try to stop the cell from turning back in to cancer. I will be on the medicine for 3 month and then go back to see it the cancer doctor for a biopsy to see if the cancer stays a away. It about 50% chance that it will stay away. If it does then we can try to have another baby. If it does not stay away I will have to have hysterectomy. and no more babies for us. I will keep every one posted  

trying hope the twins are feeling better.

sherry hope you are doing good.
Wow carrie.  Lots of prayers

As for me im doing well.  15 weeks already.  Hb at dr appt yesterday so still happy :)  u/s is on april 28  cant wait to see iff its blue or pink!

Im debating when I wanna tell my boss cause my 1 yr review is april 24 lol  some say do it before just in case but some say  wait tl after   what do you girls think
sherry I glad you are doing good. I would just tell your boos now.

watch how did things go at your doctors

has any one herd for ramm she was on here all the time and now I never any post from her hope ever thing is ok with her
Sherry: I would do it before the 1 yr review... I think it will make the 1 yr review better cause they know you were honest and came forward before hand.

Carrie: Lots of prayers, waiting to hear from you on all this. Rmm is probably taking a much needed break from all this. She had a lot of trouble and had to get away from everything and hope she is feeling better. I sure do miss her though!

All is good here. Babies are doing great! They will be 5 months in just a few days... I cannot believe it. I am still home trying to watch a couple kids but not going so well so may return to work part time next year. I am busy busy with my own children and homeschooling my son now so it is hard to make time for other ones :0
Well I did end up telling my boss.  All is well.  Had my us but they couldnt get all the measurements.   Even tried an internal.  Baby not cooperating so no gender reveal either.  I was told to come back next Friday.  
Hey ladies just checking in...Lauren is doing great! We are at "full stride " with walking...22 lbs now and 29 inches long...where did my 6lb baby go? o-O...Our plans are still in place to try again this summer..

Trying: sorry the babies got ill glad things are better

Sherry: anxiously waiting and praying for you...I say team blue since its being difficult lol..

watch me...any news?

Still praying for everyone daily
I am just checking in on everyone! The twins are now 6 months and scooting around on the floor everywhere. They are doing great! My other two are getting ready for their birthdays... dd will be 3 in a week and ds will be 6 next month. We just got home from their dance recitals... adorable!!!

I just want to see how everyone is doing so please update me Sherry, Carrie, Watch, Brfrom....
I am doing good can't wait till june 23rd is over and I get the test results back. so I know what are next step is.

I can't belive that the twins are 6 months already. they grow so fast. glad ever thing is going good for you.
Hi all!  Things are great.  25 weeks already.  Its a girl.  We sold our home and bought.  We move aug 8 :)  looking forward to being home with the kids
My test came back good no more cancer. them meds worked . so I go back to the re on the 16th to find out our next step.
Just checking in on everyone...

Sherry: Awe, another girl :) How sweet. Exciting about the house congrats and it's going fast!

Carrie: Yeah!!! Keep us posted :)

All: I have been busy with this amazing group. Babies are doing great! We had a horrible scare 2 wks ago. My 3 yr old went under water while we were in the pool and had a near drowning. Happened right behind me and didn't see her get back in. She had been done and was out eating cheese and crackers and I was in the middle of pool watching my son dive for rings and she slipped under water. I was able to get her out and give her CPR thank GOD I knew what to do. Paramedics came and took her to the Children's hospital for evaluation and she is great. I feel horrible about this still and cannot believe I let it happen. They can be taken away so fast... these angels are really just ours to borrow from God so love your babies!!! It was very eye opening and it really does happen fast. I thank GOD every day she is still here!
try that would be so scary. I am glad that she is ok.

I went back to the re and I start back on clomid on Monday and have a ultrasound to check size of egg on july 22nd

Just wanted to stop in and check on everyone. I have returned to work 3 days a week teaching at a private special ed school. I love it and can take my oldest with me. My 3 yr old dd is starting preschool 2 mornings a week tomorrow.. cannot believe it! My mom gets to spend the rest of the time with her:) I found a sitter for the twins and they are doing great!

I miss all you ladies and pray for you all the time.

Carrie: Please keep us posted! I love to see good news on here when I check in:)
Just stopping to check in on everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you ladies... please post your updates!!
Hey!!!!  Well had my baby girl on sunday sept 29th at 1:29pm.  8lbs 12oz.   So in love and tired lol .  Paige loves it and chase is having a hard time adjusting I think.  But its all new
Sherry congrats on your baby girl.

I am still trying my first round of clomid did not work. They switch to femera I am in my tww.

Hope every one is doing good.  
Many congratulations! :)
Hey Ladies,
Just checking in! Lauren is now 15 months and into everything! I will be doing a beta test in a week...fingers crossed! I see some new faces here...praying we all get our dreams! KEEP THE FAITH! READ MY STORY! I will continue to check in a pray as this site was such a support to me!
You ladies should not allow this forum disappear, please. Where is rrmoye? She's been an inspiration. Please do come back and I pray God bless you with every of your heart desires. Amen!
I was following this thread bk in 2012, though i had not contributed much to the thread. Rmmoye was always in my prayers. Hope she is all good. Infact i logged bk to medhelp aftr all these years to check if God finally blessed her.