Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Our Turn Soon...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 2201-2400 comments:
Ladies i hope u all are still doing well. I am having so nausa. No bloating, a little cramping. I might test. I guess i am scared to test. If it is neg then it means i am out and going to have to wait on my cycle to come plus it also means i will more then likely start on our vacation this weekend at the beach. If i am prego then i am not going to be excited because i am going to fear what is to come. When is the other shoe going to drop. I am scared to test. Do i tell dh if i do and it is +? I dont want him to get excited and them have to break his heart again.

ok just venting and thinking out loud.

Sherry How are u doing?
Wow.

Sherry - it is great that he sought help. If he was mad that you were called, he might not mention it again to his dr, so be sure to keep an eye on him. And if you notice unusual behavior, be sure to call his doctor. Different medications make people have different reactions. Your husband is probably feeling a bit of embarassment right now and perhaps that is why he doesn't want to talk to you about it. I understand your fustration at him prefering to talk to his doctor or mom about it. But if he thinks like I do, then moms always love their children, docotors don't keep emotional attachments to patients, but spouses CHOOSE to love each other (meaning they can stop loving at any moment). He probably just wants to try and work thru this without trying to upset you....afterall, you ARE 20 weeks preggo!

I would just try to offer help or assistance. Be open to what he might have to say, and try to make things happy and less stressful at home for a few weeks. I know that's a long list of hard things to do when you are stressed yourself and freaking out on the inside!

You mention coming to Florida (great weather right now btw)...is he coming with you? Maybe some time apart or a vacation together is just what he needs to revamp this depressing state.

Finally, don't underestimate the value of therapy and medication. I used antidepressants for about a year and I can't explain the great benefits to me. It helped me get thru a tough time in life and the counciling I took gave me great tools to cope with stress. It's been 5 years since then and I still use those tools and haven't found myself in a super depressed state that lasted more than a few days (and was circumstantial - like losing a loved one, ttc failures, or a friendship gone bad). It DOES get better if he's willing to seek help (he did) and keeps up on his treatment. :)

Kikk - congrats!

Carlis - I'm anxious to hear more from you! How are you feeling?

Rmm - any more news? I'm biting nails over here.....
im ok i guess, he's acting like nothing even happened.  I don't wanna keep asking him about it and pushing him so im just letting it go to keep my own sanity.  If he's not willing to share with me his problems and something happens then its all on him.  He can't dump something like that on me and then blame me for when everything fails.  Its not fair of him to do that - he can't play both sides.  So as long as he doesn't wanna talk to me about it im ok with it and at peace with it.  I need to keep my own sanity for my pregnancy and daughter!!  Wow almost 21 weeks and feeling my lil peanut kick now.  Cant see it but can feel it!!  Im so excited to go on this vacation more than ever now.  I really need to get away and just relax!!!!
Sherry Enjoy your vacation!!!

All: I gave in and took a test considering today is day 33 of my cycle.  Of course no suprise BFN!!! No bloating  just sore boobs that leak.  it looks like i will start on vacation at he beach. yeah are i so excited about that. I have been waiting to start for a few days now. I guess my body is just mad that i put it through the surgery.
RE wants to do moe blood wokR and us. Why I still am not sure. I guess it will just confem bfn.
kikk: conrats!!!!!!!!

sherry: hang in there! enjoy your vacation... you need it!

rmm: so sorry! let us know about bw and us.

all: i just got back from a trip to the valley to visit family and show off my baby girl. i stopped by the RE as well since they asked and it was great! they loved on her and the dr told me how amazed she was that iui worked for me and how happy she was- it was a great feeling!
I am know 16 weeks and 3 days. I go  to the OB on Friday. This will be my frist vist with this ob. i hope that I will have an ultrasound so we can find out if we are having a boy or girl.

I hope every one is doing good.
it seems this is the right place to post this doubt ....
From 2dpo i had breast and nip pain, very tender to touch .but gradually the pain decreased.. now i have pain on only side of my bbs, and only when i poke em .nip pain s completely gone.
today is 12dpo ..

I am very tired and nauseated... vomited day before , but no idea whether thats from the sleepless night journey ... but i sure am tired and get a nausea kind off thing if i go little late to have something .. some times i also have cramps in lower abdomen ..esp .. left portion ...

the only thing bothering me is the breast pain reducing ... what could it be ?? successful fertilization and failed implantation ???any idea??  anyone experinced this during ur pregnancy ???
ok Dr / Re did blood test and beta was neg. One test show i am either ovulating or getting ready to start. I am sure it is start. Just intme of the beach trip. I am 35 days into my cycle. I am so furstrated.!!!! My boobs are leaking and i am not bloated. I sould be prego but no I am not.  OF course i cant get prego!!~! My body just goes crazy. I am so erked!!! oh well i guess it will take several more months and i just pray that the next one doesnt end in a mc.  I will know prolackin levels today
good morning all!! Well im 21 wks :)  and feeling really bloated today - not really sure why.  I look huge in my pic (which I posted)  Im thinkin i need to change into maternity underwear now.  Mine just dont fit right.  I leave for Florida  Sunday morning and really excited to get away :)  Im staying inside today cause we're in a heat wave in Toronto now.  Today is like 47 degrees with humidity  ughhhhhhh   - im sure thats like 120 deg to you americans lol. Thank god for a/c :)
Godskid I would give it a few more days and do a hpt. With any luck its because ur prego.

Sherryhave fun on ur vacation. Yeah for 21 wks.
Af Came lastnight after we got to the beach. Always perfect timing. I'm now crampy and bloated.
Rmm: :( so sad for you!

Sherry: have fun on vacation!!!
sad for you...
Thanks ladies. We are going to try natural this month. Im not sure if i am going to use the strips. I felt my ovulations this past month. We had has S** the night before. the pain was at 6-7 am I had a huge knot on my right side. + the day matches up for when i started.

RE is not going to be happy but i wasnt cutting my vacation short so i could take meds that make me crazy. I just wanted to enjoy time with my family.

I have a second job interview with the school system this week. I am having doughts about it. I have already set through one interview with them What else can they ask me. I will let u ladies know how it goes. It is not until Thursday.  
Hello Ladies sorry I have been MIA.. I have only had enough time to read all your post and update my tracker.. Work has been crazy all the kiddies out of school for the summer.. So I see all is well with all..

Sherry enjoy your vacation

Trying how are things with the lil one..

rmmoye That is how we got pregnant this time no meds for a mth.

carrie101505 Your just moving along aren't ya..

kikkleh How is everything?
Thanks watch. It would be nice if i did like u and got Prego on a none medicated cycle.
I am on CD 5 .. we are also trying naturally this month .. last month i was able to bring in ovulation with the help of having lots of fruits and no medicine ... I am planning to continue that to bring in ovulation .  i suspect that last month fertilization happened but implantation failed.So i am also planning to take litlle amounts of pineapple juice from 1dpo to 5 dpo to help implantation ..

godskid i didnt know that fruit helped. I will have to try this. i love fruit so i am always eating it.  What fruits are the best?
Sherry I hope your vacation was fun! i cant wait to hear how things went and see pictures.
Sherry I need good news today!!! post about your vacation and how good things went.

I have only cried once in the last 2 months over not having a baby. Today was that day. I dont know why. I have two boys i love very much and cant wait to adopt but i still want a baby "of my own". please dot take this the wrong way. Those two boys are mine and i woul get mad of anyone said other wise but how else do i word it. I want a bio child as well as the two i already have. I want to feel it growing inside of me.It will not cnage my love for my tow boys. I cnat tell anyone else this because they migh think that i am selfish or that i dont love my boys of that i will play fovorites. that is not the case. I just want tha special gift of carrying a child and feeling it move in me, hearing its first crys. I guess i am crazy but this is how i feel. What is wrong with me. why cant i just be happy with the blessing God has given me. I have a wonder Dh the best there is. two great boys that i have fallen in love with and that love me.

ladies give me good news.
HI all!!!!!  WEll our vacation was awesome.  Paige loved it :)  it was super hot walking on all that concrete all day at Disney but well worth it.  I was physically drained yesterday when i got home and slept for 11 hrs  lol.  Hotel was great - Sinbad (actor) was staying at our resort.  I will post some pics this week. I think i took over 400  lol.   CAnt belive im almost 23 weeks  geeeesh.   Hubby is still cra*py.  he wasnt even home when we got here and when he got home 3 hrs later I just asked if he was down at his parents and his response was "does it matter??"   really??  i was pissed.  then Paige was so excited to tell him about the vacation and he didnt even listen to her so when i started to tell him about it it he said he didnt really care cause if it was up to him we wouldnt have gone in the first place.   So I showered and put paige to bed and then he left to go in basement to watchh tv.  - like he couldnt sit in the family room with me to watch??  So today he hasnt even said one word to me.  I dont' know what his problem is - he didnt stay at his parents like he was supposed to either!!

Rmm:   thinking of you today :)
Sherry i am glad your vacation went well andi cant wati to see the pictures. 23wks is so exciting. when is your next us?

it isnt fair taht u r going through this. I dont get it. >D::D< big long hug just for u.

I am feeling a bit better. tearsandhope.   com/emptyarms_video.   html  and then sent it to my bf who yet again ask me this past wkend i i was preo yet. i am hoping it helps. dh watched it and said kill me now!!!
Rmm: You are in my thoughts and prayers as always! There is nothing wrong with wanting a bio child!!! There is nothing that can replace the feeling of having a baby grow inside of you and all it brings you!

Sherry: sorry things between you and dh are still rough :( Hope things get better!

All: Well ds had his 3rd birthday Friday and we had a little party for him and then another bigger one at a jumping place on Saturday. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. So much fun! I am going back to work Friday... stinks!!! Baby is good though, dealing with some colic which is exhausting but all else is good. Hope everyone else is good :)
Trying thanks for the prayers and understanding. That does sound like a fun party. U have to post a few pics. Also i am trying to plan out jac's third birthday. do u invite the kids from daycare or do u just do a family thing?  I dont want to be one of these moms who over does stuff. .... colic is hard to deal with. they cry so much and u cant do anything to help. My heart goes out to u.  I hope work goes well. returning will be hard but U can do it. Who is keeping your little angel?
All: i posted pics of opk. It is a different type then i have ever used. it is like a prego test.  it said no lines is bad test. 1 line is neg and two lines is pos. in the pics it used it showed the second line lighter than the control line.  look at my pics and tell me what u think. thanks all. i am going to do another one tonight.
rmm - i understand how you fell. I had those same emotions for a long time. It does get better and don't get too down on yourself. This is a great place to express those emotions.

Sherry  - sorry dh is being so rude. I understand he is going thru a tough time, but ignoring your daughter and not trying to uplift his mood is just selfish and inconsiderate to others. What is he doing to try and help himself feel better? Seeing a dr is a good start, but changing things yourself is going to get you better results. Doing the same things and expecting different results is the official definition of insanity!
how sweet and kind of you to think about adoption ..
So sorry , i was not able to answer your query about the fruits...
Grapefruits are the best . Carrot Juice will get you more fertile CM ...
From some research i did , found that taking Vitamin C is good for both male and female ...
I had lots of Grapes too before ovulation day ( No idea how helpful grapes are , but had lots of it , since i love grapes) ...
Sherry are things any better? >:D< hug for u.
well Im back at work now and he's on nights until monday so i wont see him until then.  At this point i don't really care (tufff love i guess)  I just need to be strong for my kid(s)  My well being is most important to me right now.
Sherry i am so sorry! i sent u a personal message.

All Ladies :   Ok so i did an opk today.  I think it is a real +I just posted it. We  ssbd lastnight should i ssbd today.  should we bd tonight or should i wait until tomorrow night? please look at picture and tell me . Thank you.
I went to my dr appt yesterday (13 wks 4 days) and the dr couldnt find the heart beat with the doppler, she tried 2 different dopplers.  I have to go to the hospital tonight for another ultrasound.  Please pray for me  =(   She did say that this could be because of my anterior placenta, she said maybe the baby is hiding behind it.
Jojo u r in my prayers. Maybe the baby is hiding.  They cant do 3d when u have that because they cant see the baby.  it could be the same with the heartbeat.
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes! Everything was perfectly fine! The baby was bouncing away. Measured on track for 13 wks 5 days and 158 bpm. Thank God! Oh and i got more pics, but they would look between the legs. Im just happy everything is fine, now ill be able to sleep tonight.
Hi everyone!!  Long time no talk!!  The baby is doing well.  I'm 14 weeks today.  I've definitely been more naueseous this time around.  My bump is already forming and I'm feeling alot of pain in my pelvic region which I remember with DD however more at like 4 or 5 months not 3.5 months.  Amazing how fast things happen the second time around.  

Amanda:  so good to hear from you.  Ava is adorable!!!  Sorry you had to go back so early but you're right you have to do what you have to do.

rmm sorry you haven't gotten your BFP yet.  I know it'll happen.

Kelli I had tears in my eyes reading about your DS.  I hope he is doing well.

Trying: Glad to hear all is going well with you :-)

JoJo I'm glad you were able to hear the heartbeat.  I couldn't hear it one time but was able to see it on the u/s then I had another one and heard the most beautiful sound ever.

Sherry:  Glad you had a good vacation, but I am so sorry what you are going through.  Can I just say seriously we are so similar it is scary!!!

So I've been MIA because my DH is having some sort of mid life crisis!!!  He's depressed and very resentful and angry towards me.  He's not happy about the baby and let's just say this whole situation *****!!!!!  it's hard enough to deal with this and then add pregnancy hormones to it it's absolutely no fun.  Sherry at least he went to see a dr.  We've been to couseling twice together and it was ok.  i've gone to counseling before he hasn't so he's fighting it.  He didn't go with me the other day so I went myself and it was great.  I'm hoping he goes himself to work on what is holding him back from moving on with us.  It's just really sad.  But I'm learning not to take it so personally.  We have been through alot the past few months with buying of the house and then finding out we are pregnant.  the hardest part through all this is I've lost my best friend.  We have always gotten along for the most part and enjoy each other.  but something snapped.  I don't know if it's the fear of having another child.  so i guess time will tell.  At this point I need to take Care of me, the baby and DD.  I'm very lucky.  I have a great support system with family and friends.  He feels he has no one which depresses him more.  My dh is a perfectionist and likes things done his way and I think he got off track.  so that's what I've been up too.  but I believe this baby is such a miracle and a blessing and why after trying for over 2 years did I finally get pregnant and not using anything.  A true miracle!!  I find out the sex sept 7th.  Can't wait.

Well hope you all have a great weekend!!
Sherry- Glad you and your family had fun away.. I hope things get better for you and DH soon hun.. We are all here for you.. xoxoxoxo

rmmoye so happy to see your pictures.. Get DH and seduce him every sec you can.. Good luck..

Trying How is mommy life.. I can't wait to hold our baby 4 more mths.. Time sure is flying by us..

CarlisMaMa So happy for you.. 14 weeks wow...

Amanda Love love love you baby pictures.. To cute..

godskid84 It will happen it happened for us no meds and we weren't even trying his time around we where giving my body a break from the 4 MC...

Well ladies I will be 18 weeks tomorrow. We have a US Aug 12 we are going to find out what we are having.. Any guess's?? lol.. Than we have another US on Aug 18th  I have already had 4 US so by the 18th I will have had 6 so far.. I know alot but they are keeping an extra eye on me and the baby...

Opps I meant i am 18 weeks today.... wooooohoooooo
So much goin on ladies with you all!!!

Rmm: I hope things go well for you this month. I am still thinking and praying for you. I foudn that the 3rd bday is a really big deal. We had the small party at the babysitters because he wanted a cake, birthday hats and blowers so we handled that there. THen we had a few of our friends with kids he knows and family at the jump place with pizza and cake and presents. I don't think you can "overdo" a 3rd bday. I know people that over do a 1st and 2nd but they are still a bit young to understand everything. At 3 they aren't. Have fun with it!!!

Carlis: Good to hear from you but so sad that things have been rough with dh. I cannot imagine going through all that and am glad the counseling is helping. I hope he goes and things get better quickly. I am so excited to hear about the sex in a month.

Sherry: Hope that things are getting better for you. Try to stay strong for you and your babies! Hang in there!

Watch: 18wks... yeah! Almost half way there. I cannot wait to hear about the sex!

JoJo: Glad all was fine... that would be really scary!

All: Things are good here. Colic comes and goes. My son had it worse so jsut trying to get through it. I got pics done with the kids and that was an experience... keeping a 6 wk old and 3 yr old happy at the same time and not tired or bored was no fun. I will post pics next week when I get them. These 2 kiddos are keeping me on my toes. I am sad to return to work but excited about my new position. I hope it works out. I cannot shed these last few pounds that I blame mostly on clomid so have to buy some new clothes for work... bummer!
Trying u will get it off keep working hard. I think those meds pack it on us.

Carlis I'm glad ur pregnacy is going well but sad to hear u and sherry r having hd trouble. Maybe they will both snap out of it but until then u can lean on us and each other.

Jojo yeah! Glad to hear baby is doing well.

Watch 18 wks is great. No 6 doesn't sound like a lot to me. I was having 1 a wk until 12 wks with the 1st one.  I had 4 with the 2nd one and only made it to 10 wks. I say get as many as they will let u.

All we r having fun trying. I decided not to buy more opks for Friday. I figured thay I would o on that day based on the previous opks. We bd mid sat and then dh woke up frisky this morning. I we went iwth it. He has a high sperm count.  I did cramp really bad Friday night for 3 hrs on right side. I think tat might have been the ovary. What do u think?
Wow  watch 18 wks already! :)  yay.

Carlis - so sorry you have to go through what im going through.  if you wanna chat pm me and we can talk more.  Can't believe 14 weeks already :)  few more til you can find out gender (or are you waiting?)

All: well coming onto 24 weeks.  Feeeling baby kck more and starting to see it on the outside too which my dd thinks is so cool  lol.  She said to me last night - so what happens if the baby falls in the toilet   LOL too funny.  Dh still wont talk about anything and i think that once i have the baby we are gonna have to sit down and decide if we should just separate.
The fall in the toilet thing is funny!!! It is amazing what kids come up with. herry i am sorry that it is going to become that serious. I know it will be really hard on u and the kids.  Maybe he will snap out of this before it reaches that point. Is he willing to go to theropy? At least u will geet 1 year off to be with the kids. I will keep u in my prayers.

All: i think i am in the tww. between the pain saturday night on my right side for 3 hrs and the opks. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending up lots of prayers.
He's not willing to go to therapy and wont talk to me about it.  It wouldnt be any diff than it is now if we did separate.  I was pretty much a single mom for the first 3 1/2 years cause he was on a midnight shift and the past 2 years he's gotten a lil more invoilved but not much.  He wont put her to bed or bath her or get her meals  or take or pick her up from daycare  etc....  and instead of talking to her all he does is bark at her (no wonder she wont let him do the above- i wouldnt either)  My parents live 2 blocks from us - so that helps alot.  I hope it doesn't have to come to separation but i just don't like the way Im being treated and talked too. Hes always so pessimistic and down, im a social butterfly and he doesn't like to go out or do anything or talk to neighbours etc... He has no friends.  He just wants to work work work.  
Sherry I am so sorry. It does sound like u wouldnt really be losing anything.  I have a friend who was and still is in a marriage liek that. she left him for almost 2 years. after that she went back and things are better but still not like they should be.  You need to do what is besst for u. I say my friend happier when she was living on her own but she said she lovedhim and didnt want to die alone so she went back. she said her point was made and that she was putting money aside that he doesn know about incase she ever had to leave him again. I have even helped her withthat. It is good that your parents are so close to u. It is nice to have your mom to talk to and lean on. What are his parents thinking about all of this? I hope they are supporting u. >:D<
man im in serious need of a nap!!  the past two days ive been getting really tired in the middle of the day.  oh yea  my new craving is Bruschetta!!! MMMMMM  just went and bought a container at Costco  lol
still really tired today. :(  thank god my day at work is almost done.  Also to top it all off - it looks like i may have shingles :(  im heading to doctors this afternoon to get checked out.  Not sure what the effects are on the baby (will baby get chicken pox shortly after birth?)  Im sure stress with dh isnt helping the matter.  

On a good note I can finally see the baby kick on the outside now lots so dd will be so happy :)
Sherry I hope u and baby are ok. Shingles are scary!!! GEt u some rest and let me know what the dr says.

All: Crazy but by right boob started leaking again. I am not counting it good or bad. I think it is way to early to know anything.
Thanks for all your thoughts..
Jesse is 2 months old now and we still havnt got internet on at home. It makes iit hard to keep up with everything going on here. But in two days it gets installed and then i have the huge task of reading everything that has happened while i was away..

Baby jesse is all well now. he still has a funny cough and the dr said it might stay for awhile due to the damage done to his lungs. He hs his big hering test to see what they can do about his deafness....

so hang in there for a few more days and ill be able to ask you guys about everything thats going on...
Kelli: it is good to hear from you! I am glad baby jessie is doing well. Maybe the dr. can solve his hearing problem.  I am in my tww. I didnt get the job i interview for. Things are going god with the boys. We still cant adopt them yet but maybe by the end of the year.  We still have bio dad of my oldest to deal with.  I will let the other ladis catch u  up on them.  

all: I have started cramping. It is bad bad cramps. I had a major headach monday.  my boobs are leaking. plus i have white cm. I am betting that i am not prego. I am still hopeful thaough.
hey .. sounds like a good sign ... keeping fingers crossed for you ...
Hey all!! Today is the day we are just getting ready for our U/S.. DH had me wondering last night and I couldn't sleep he turns to me last and tells me what are you gonna do if they can't see what we are having.. Grrrrrrrrrrr  I hope they can see.. Im so excited to find out...

ive heard that you should drink a sugary drink before going so the baby will be a little squirmy.. GOOD LUCK!
Well ladies the Dr said its a GIRL!!! Oh the baby was so squirmy.. No need for sugar drinks.. lol
Watch! - Lucky you!!!   Girls are so much fun.

As for me had my 24 wk appt the other day and no weightgain in the past 4 weeks (guess i burned it off walking at Disney  LOL )  So belly is pretty much all baby so far.  Feeling baby all the time now and can see belly move from the outside so my daughter thinks its "so cool"  lol.  My brother flew in from Edmonton yesterday so we had dinner with my parents and him. Was nice.   Today i am craving French Toast with icing sugar and syrup  lol  Seems like everyday is diff for food for me this time.  I had no craving with my dd!!
Wow congrats!!  send me some of the pink dust  =)
Not much going on with me. Just got on to see how everyone is. I have been so busy with new job... case load of 26 so far but child find testing next week so will most likely go up to 30-35 depending on how many get identified with special services. I absolutley love the job but will be making many changes for next year. Ds has to have another u/s of us kidney to follow up from one he had last year and see if there is any change in size. I am between ins right now so going to hold off a couple weeks if we can.

Sherry: So sorry to hear bout shingles! They are SO painful. I have had em and so has my mom and I am sure stress did it to you :( Try and get some rest!

Kellie: SO happy to hear you and baby Jesse are doing well. Keep us posted on hearing.

Watch: Congrats on the girl!!! THought both are very special :)
Watch yeah on a girl.

All I'm bloated right now and burping everthing I eat or drink. It is gross.

We went to the beach this wkend and found out aftewards that it was contaminatded with a bacteria. I wish they would have put up big warning signs instead of just putting it on the news. Now my yougest has an ear that is ozing I'm taking him to dr. Tomorrow.
Hi all well, went to the doctor last week and thank god it wasn't shingles. But was like i broke out in hives from stress.  Its pretty much gone now Thanks god!!!  Work is completley stressing me out.  Its month end, its also our year end which means audit time!!!  I look after the fleet for my company on top of all my other duties and it sticker renewal time by month end.  Some days i just wanna scream.
Baby is kickin up a strom nowadays and starting to get the"waddle"  lol  Im on vacation again next week so im gonna try to clear out the babys room and get hubby to paint. Starting to get heartburn a bit but not too bad.  Im starting to go pee more in the past week and starting to get more tired in teh afternoons too.  Im wishing i could take naps some days.   My dd is so excited to get back to school in a couple weeks :) Ive almost made it to the single digits :)

Watch : so happy on the girl :)
Rmm: that really ***** - Our beaches have to post  and weekly testing is done.
The said they posted a sign swimming not advised.  if they did i didnt see it and neither did dh.

did u see the picture i posted of how bloated i am. I swear i look like i am right there with u in pregnancy.  it is scary that 9 days can change u that much.
Hi everyone,
I finally have time to sit down and read through all this for a few minutes before jesse needs another bottle.
rmmoye - thats horrible. I hope his ear clears up soon. Nothing is ever as bad as a sore ear.

Sherry - Congrats....
Kelli He is beautiful. Keep postin gthe pics. I think it is cute that u want another one already.

Sorry my hands are shaking this morning. and i am having crazy nausa. I test sunday to see if ig et my bfp. My left boob is likking me and if u look at my pics u can see the crazy amount of bloating i have done in the last few days.
Anyone have suggestions on how to deal with the changes that happen in a marriage after baby arrives? I'm so tired. Litterally. Hubby doesn't seem to be helping with chores, that makes me more tired. I've had 1.5 hours to myself since baby has been born. Our love life is non-existant. He went to see family this past weekend and I must admit that life is easier without him. I HATE nagging at him, but it's the only way to get him to do ANYTHING. He returns from his trip and I have to ask 4 times for him to simply remove the water jugs from my car so we can leave.

He spent 10 minutes with Ava when he returned and I FORCED him to spend the time with her. I told him he could get her from the sitter for the afternoon or go home and nap. He chose to go home and watch tv. Then when I got home he napped. For real?! I can't remember the last time someone offered to let me nap! And of course his luggage was everywhere, the dishes magically manifested dirty dishes, and he didn't even let the dogs out to pee.

We haven't slept in the same room since he's returned. That's the only thing we did together anymore and now that's gone. I'm fustrated. I'm tired. He's becoming a burden, not a help.

I'm about ready to give up on him. I've talked to him about this at least 4 times since the baby has arrived. Any other suggestions ladies? It seems like a lot of us are going thru the terrible husband times!
Amanda I am so sorry.  I wihs i could offer suggestions. I dont know what to tell u to do. My dh stepped in and helped when we got the boys.  maybe he will get better. >:D< huge hug for u. Give him a swift kick in the butt!

Try just going to go take a nap when u get home and leaving him up with Ava.  Have a botle for her in the fridge. See if he does anything.

I dont understand a mans way of thinking.!!!!
Sorry to hear Amanda!!I agree that sometimes its just easier to do it all yourself.  When I had my dd my dh was on a night shift so i was pretty much a single parent for the first 3 years.  He's now gotten better (a lil) but I find it easier to just do it myself now.
Morning Ladies.. Well I have now already had 6 ultrasounds and they are giving us another one today so that will be 7 in total.. I asked if everything is ok and they said ya just have a low lying placenta. So they are keeping an eye on everything.. Just with the history as well after so many losses..

Hope everyone has a great day and I will check in later. xoxoxoxo
i was told i have an anterior plactenta (its in the front instead of the back) And my dr. didn't seem too concerned but i was reading online that an anterior placenta can move down and cover the cervix and that would require a c-section.  Is this maybe what is happening to you??
Watch I hope everthing remains fine. U ar e getting to see your little one more so that is a +.

I have manage not to test today either. 13dpo. I am really trying to wait until at leat 15 dpo. that would mean testing saturday morning. I am working tomorrow also so i think that willhelp me hold off.
wishing you all luck
Thanks all, Ok so i told u about the beach and the water but what we found out this morning was that it gave us ecoli(sp. Dh and i have both been sick. Dh has left work every day for at leasst two hr the last two days. well he got bad lastnight. Throwing up, dizzy, nausa, bloating, all o fmy sign/sympthoms. it got so bad he went to the ER. He tested + for ecoli(sp) I am so up set. we have had this for a week and didnt know it. it can kill u. Next time they should post big signs. So i dought i am prego knowing that i have ecoli(sp). Plus i started cramping lastnight. I am still having the nausa and dizziness and bloating.  I will still test tomorrow and let u now.
AF showed so we had the ovulation day right it just didnt latch or they didnt find each other. I start meds Sunday for iui.
Rmm: SO sorry to hear af showed up and about being sick! I hope you all feel better soon. I am praying the IUI does the trick and this will be your month and success!!!

Watch: I had a low lying placenta with ds and they watched it with u/s every couple weeks. Nothing to be concerned about yet, stay positive. SOmetimes they move up late and mine did just in time to have the baby so all was fine. Just don't over do things and dont have intercourse. Watch for any bleeding. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Amanda: I could talk to you about this for days!!! Ok, men just don't have our mommy skills and never will. I know there are a few out there that do but they are FEW. When ds was born he was colicky and I was going nuts. DH did NOTHING!!! I had to do everything on my own and I was SOOOO close to jsut leaving cause I might as well have been on my own. We had no love life, it is really hard with a new baby. It didn't get better until ds was almost a year then when he was able to walk and get around dh became interested. It wasn't until he was 2 that dh actually did stuff with him alone. It is very difficult for men for some reason even if they really want the baby. Try to talk to him and communicate. I kept my babies in bed with me and that helped us to not grow completely apart. My ds just started sleeping in his own bed and he chose to do so without us pressuring him. Try not to give up. Go talk to someone if you need to, it helps. I saw a psychologist monthly and it jsut gave me someone to vent to. Also, you have to TELL them what you want done! Say "Hold her while I go shower" or whatever it is you want to do, don't give them the option. The more you make them do the better it is. It has been better with the 2nd one but still hard. I know how to deal with him now :) It is ok to be frustrated but don't let it get worse or it will be too easy to walk away. Message me if you want some advice or opinions, I have been there and it will get better love!!!

All: Well, I am just working like crazy and being a mom :) I have 26 preschoolers with special needs and they keep me super busy with lessons, games, meetings, etc then I come home to my super busy 3 yr old ds and 9 wk old dd. No complaints though, things are good. Im exhausted from another week so going to bed.
Hey everyone hope you had a great weekend.. My DH made a great video with the DVD from our ultrasound on Thursday!!

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFbbfWZnmw
Watch That is a great video!!! i love it.

Trying: Just enjoy it. I bet u are tired. 26 is a lot at once.

All: I started Gonal F sunday night 112.5 I do this through tuesday night and go back in on wednesday to see how i am progressing. I am praying this iui works and this baby sticks. I want to join u all so bad. I will tell u it was odd going to the clinic with the boys yesterday. the looks u get.  

Court is on October 12th. This is when we will know if they go through with the termination of fathers rights.

I am planning his 3rd b day party. I am so excited about it.
All: My bf just called to tell me that she found out she was having a boy. " i m having a boy! Thank God because i dont think i could handle a girl." I did everything i could not to cry. Then she told me she didnt understand why her dh was mad at her he should be excited. She went into the dr today because she spotted a little over the wkend but it stopped after just a few hours. They saw nothing wrong and no pink or red on the cerix. they said they didnt see any reason why she should have spotted.  she ask the us tech if she could tell her what it was. ( she has an appointment in two weeks to see what it is. dh has already ask for that day off.)  Tech told her and her mother what it was and then she called dh to tell him.  I told her he wanted to be there to find out. This is his first child. U took that away from him. She still didnt get it.

Ok thanks for letting me vent.
well I am 21 weeks and 1 day. we had our ultrasound and we are having a girl !!!!!!. Every thing look great. she was so cue she was playing with her feet.
HI all!!  Good luck witht he iui Rmm   - my fingers are crossed for you.

Watch - great video

As for me 14 weeks to go :)    I cant believe it - going so fast .  on vacation again this week :)  I love saving all my vacation time for summer.  Just been trying to clean up the spare room to make way for baby.  Hubby has gotten a lil better in the past couple weeks but still......  we will have to see.  Hes not taking medication and not seeing anyone. Other than that just enjoying the week off with my dd
Welcome to team PINK.. Im so happy for you and your family!!!

All: My liningis thicking and i had 3 follicles on my L between 8-10 and on on R at 8. re kept me on 112.5. I go back in Friday to see what our next step is. I am praying that they grow nicely.

Lastnight wa hard for me. I had a lady call me for my advise. Her neice mc for the 2nd time. She was 5 months. baby was fine last week.  she wanted to know how i felt and what she should do. I told her i only wanted my dh and my mother. i wanted everyone to go away.  i was glad they cared but to have to tell them and face them was too hard.
Ladies: what size did ur re let your follicles get to? what size did they want? also what e2level?
Rmm: i triggered when the largest was 18. i then went in for u/s next day and hadnt ovulated but was at 21 so did iui and then went back for 2nd iui 24hrs later.
us showed that i had 3 on left at 1-11-and 2-12. Right 1-10.5 e2 was only 185 and re wants me back in tomorrow. I think it is too soon.  it is 350 per us so it makes me mad that he is bringing me back in this quick. i cant afford this. we have already spent 1700 on us and iui so far and 900 on meds so far.

it is worth it if it works. I think it will . I am sending prayers up and trusting God.

Thanks trying: My re never does the us after the trigger. it is good to know that they can still grow after the trigger. I am so scared that he is going to trigger me too early.
Hi ladies, sorry ive been mia!!  I had another weeks holidays  but sarting to feel really tired the past couple days.  Ive been needing naps mid morning and just tired all day.  Sleeping is crappy too  lol.  Everytime i go to roll over its like my hips" click" - doesnt hurt - just really annoying.  I guess with weight shift (i dunno)  I have a very active baby now - all the time.  My g/f gave me a box of boys clothes this week so that was nice.

Rmm: Good luck with the iui :)
well this morning the 11 went down to a 10 but the two 12 were at 15. the one on the right didnt grow.  I will post the e 2 level when they call.
Rmm: my re always does iui two days in a row if egg hasnt released yet which is supposed to give higher success rates... good luck and keep us posted!
Thanks trying. I didnt trigger last night at midnight and iui is tomorrow. I am excited about it.
I did trigger last night at midnight and iui is tomorrow. I am excited about it.
Not didnt***
All: I feel i know u so well i can share this with u. I ate lunch with my Mother in law( MIL) and dh on friday. she knows we are doing another iui and suggested that if it didnt work we look at something else. I wasnt prepared for what came out of her mouth. she said i want a boy and it needs to be the same dna so  we will use your brother( my brother in law(bil) ) .  she said i know they say there is nother wrong but maybe if we change up who is putting out it will make a difference. she said it wouldnt cost  you a thing. " just lay back and close your eyes and let bildo his thing. it would only take a min or two.  me and dh were laughing thinking that mil was kidding. she was laughing too but then she said yeah u think i am kidding but i am not. she said bil hasn't had it in over a year since his wife left him so he is really pinned up. I promise it wouldnt take that long and it wouldnt cosst anything.  after some time dh said i m not to sure on that. i want it to be my kid. not my brothers kid. he also said he didnt want his brother to **** his wife. mil said it would really be donging because it would take such a short time and whos to say he would even make it. ( i was about 10 shades of red by this point.)  If u would like i can get one of the cow needles, take the needle off and just squirt it up in her.  it would still be the same as yours  because u and your brother have the same dna.

CAn u believe this!!!! How should i react. I told dh no way!!! yes your brother is cute and sweet but i cant see doing this.  did any of u evr get suggestions from your family like this. I have had two people offer to carry the baby for me but tha is not the issue. so far they have found nothing.
All: they did the iui today  dh's sperm count was 158 pre wash  and 79 post wash with 100modality. Yeah . tha tis a great sperm count. re said they hope for at least 5mil posst wash so we are excited.

I also learned they wash it because it has something called prostaglandins in it that can kill a women if it gets into her cervix.
I am really late this month . 17dpo today . I have not tested yet . yesterday i had lot of watery discharge . today I can see that the watery CM has a blood color ... I am so disappointed . Has anyone experienced it . I don't have any pain or pressure like periods is coming.
SSBD Rmm :)

all: wow can't believe im 27 weeks already.  The next couple mths will go by slow now that summer has come to an end.   Work is stressful  right now so cant wait to go on mat leave for a year :)im thinkin Oct 31 will be last day so i can take a few weeks to myself before baby comes.
Sherry: i like your plan. If i get prego i am not going back to work. I think i will be a stay at home mama.

God'skid: thank a hpt. I spotted with my first pregnancy and my bf spotted with heres. she is now 17 wks.  I cant wait to hear how it turns out. I hope u get a bfp!!! Take the test.

ALL:Well Dh ahs no hope left. He told me that he doesnt expect to get a bfp in two weeks nd that even if we do he doesnt expect it to stay latched on. I know God will prove him worng and give him his hope back!!!  I have a lot of faith and i believe this is it for us. I think we will get a bfp and carry it to 40 weeks.
AF came ... but it came on 17dpo ... i wonder why it took that long ...
That is a good question. Maybe u got prego and it just didnt stick well.  That now means u are back at day one but  that is a good thing. U can try again. Gl and i am sorry that af came. I was hoping for a bfp.
What a weird thing for your mil to suggest.  I mean she could at least suggest that he put it in a cup and you use a turkey baster lol.  In a weird way i could understand why she'd want the same DNA, then you'd know the baby's family history etc.  Anyways SSSSBD to you!  

All:

I had an U/s yesterday but the dr couldnt get a good angle on the sex, darn it!  
Jo Jo - I know the feeling.  When i had my U/s it took the lady 55 min.  It was turn on your left, now turn on your right etc...  baby didnt wanna cooperate. Tehn at 55 min she says FINALLY!!  then when she was showing me on the screen she said it was a boy but i couldnt really tell so i can only assume its a boy
Jojo: I hate they couldnt get the right angle. I know u were really wanting to know. when is your next us?

I understood where she was coming from after i thought about it but it still shocked me.  Monday my dh said guess what mom said , and with out thinking i said what she wants to hook me up with your dad now.  He just died laughing.  He knows we well emough to know that is exactly what ran through my mind.

almost two days down.
my u/s tech gave up after like 5 minutes!  she didnt have me turn or anything, i guess she figures gender isnt that important  ?

RMM-- I have an appt scheduled for the 6th, but thats just my regular appt so we wont do an u/s, but im sure we'll set the date from there.  She said she'd like to do it when im 20 weeks which is just under 3 weeks from now
That sounds good! Mayb they can find it at your 20 wk.   I am hoping they are doing your 20 week when they do my 6 week. What are u hoping for?
Hi everyone.
Sherry - congrats if i havtn allready said that.. 27 weeks is great. Ive been so lost with everything thats going on and now im pregnant again its crazy.. really really crazy.lol
Hope everything is going ok and i hope your feeling all those kicks.

Rmm. i find what your MIL said very horrible. Im not sure how u handled it but i would be disgusted.. poor thing.

What else is happening everyone..How are you trying?

definitely hoping for a girl, and i hope that will be your 6 weeks too  =)
Kelli: pregnant again and all natural . Wow I am so excited for u. that will put your little ones how far apart? 13 months?  How far along are u?

Jojo: i hope u get your girl.

All: my nausa has been in high gear today. i know it is too early for that . i am guessing it is the meds.  i am also having lower back pain.  My allergies are kicking my butt but i gave in and took somthing. I figured if womend do crack and drink a little allergy meds could hurt.  I am 5 days doewn I will let u know if u have a bfp in 9 days.
Wow Kelli!!!  Congrats :)  wasting no time i see  lol .  yOu'll def have your hands full .
Rmm :)   im counting downt he days to your BFP

All:  as for me feeling a bit slugish today.   Can't get comfy sleeping and noticing im starting to go to the bathroom alot more now!  baby must be on my bladder.  Paige goes back to school on Wednesday and shes so excited. Dh is finally back on a night shift for 2 weeks so i have have some time to myself!!  He's been driving me nuts the past weekend.  He wants me to be go go go all the time and doesn't get that i need to sit down and relax a lil.
Sherry: You are getting so close!!! Im so excited for you! Take the time you need to relax, you know how impossible that is after birth especially with two :)

Kelli: I am in shock... seriously??? Pregnant again? Are you bf? I don't even start my period again for months because of bf. After ds it took 9 months for af to return and now dd is 11 wks and so far, same thing. That would put your kids... what 11 months apart? I have known people who have done that.. dont know how though.

Jojo: I am sure your 20 wk will go better, stinks having to wait though. Good luck!!!

Rmm: I just cannot get over you mil... seriously hilarious! And your comment to dh about his dad... cracking me up! I am still thinking positive thoughts and praying for you girl!!!

All: I am just trying to keep up :) Ds was sick all last week with a virus. He hasn't ever really been sick before besides a cold or ear infec and this was wierd, he had a fever and NO other symptoms. Then on day 5 of fever he broke out in a rash and we took him to Dr and she said just a virus and will go away in a couple days and it did. Now dd is sick, not bad just a little cold but when nursing or sleeping you can hear the flem (phlegm) and I feel so bad for her. Everything else is great :) New job is great, love my kiddos. It's like having 25 three and four year olds! I stay busy but love them so much. My dd is such a good baby, only fussy when she is gassy or tired so have to watch what I eat. The weather has been great and things are just good. I miss all you ladies and hope you are all doing well!!! I think about you all, all the time!!
I couldnt breastfeed cause jesse was so sick. i really wanted to give it a good go , i even went on a pill to make more milk but there was no point if he couldnt have any.. i was so upset...
and yeah i know im so scared. im so against abortion but i did think about it and decided against it... its going to be so hard and stressful. i feel bad cause i wasnt trying and so many other people are and its not working..
i really didnt know what to do
Kelli: I wasnt able to bf in the beginning either cause dd had to be in the bili blanket but I started pumping day one and kept it up and kept trying so when she was about a month old she latched on like she had been doing it forever and I am so glad. I can imagine you are worried and scared but try to remember that ever child is a blessing and this must have happend for a reason. You will get through it, I will be thinking about you! I am envious in a way cause I only hope I will get to have another baby but I know dh will not go through all we did again so it is truely in God's hands.
Kelli: don't feel bad. It is OK to be scared. My grandmother had a baby on new-years and in December of the same year.   It will surprise u how much bigger your two will be by the time this new baby comes along.  Your daughter will be able to help u with both of them. Jessie will be walking. By the time the baby hits 6 months Jessie and your daughter can both be bringing u stiff.  This is such a blessing  I am so glad U changed your mind about the abortion.

Trying: keep checking in. I am glad they are doing better. sick children are never what u want.  I am glad things are going to wonderful for u.

Sherry keep your head up. Dh will get better. Take your time and dont over do anything. U are too far along now to over do it. When r u doing your showers?  Thanks for the + thinking. I am staying + too.

ALL:I have 7 days down  and 7 more to go.   I have to say so fare this is the fastest 2ww i have had.
Im so happy its not dragging by for you, im feeling pretty confident that this is your cycle.  YOU DESERVE IT!!!   =)

as for me:
I have a dr appt today so im pretty excited because im thinking they should for sure be able to find the heart beat  =)  Also we will set up my next ultrasound for my 20 weeks (so in about 2 weeks) and im really hoping they can determine the sex this time around.  
I've been feeling pretty good lately, except recently sometimes i feel like i just cant breathe.  I rememeber this feeling from my last pregnancy when my son would push up on my lungs, but i was at least 7 mos pregnant by then.  Im only 18 weeks and already experiencing it again.  I did some research and its pretty normal, so i wont stress over it.

How is everyone else??

SSSSSSBD to all TTC!
Yeah! I know u r excited Jojo. I wondered what they did at the appointments where u didn't get and us. How do they get the heartbeat with out and us?
rmm: Not sure if there will be a shower this time around.  I had one with dd but im having a boy and i have all my nephews clothes and if it does end up being a girl i have all my daughters stuff so... .im pretty set already.   Ive already stocked up on my diapers and formula so im good to go for now
Well that is great that u are already set.  I still like to give a shower every time. It makes the mom feel special. Plus u can gie them diapers gift cards and bath stuff for mom.

All: I am so nausaious this morning!!! I didnt want to move. I actually felt better after i got up. Dh pointed out lastnight that my boobs were bigger. They are very sore today!!! No leakage. I think i will join u ladies in 1 week or less!
Morning ladies. Hope you have all been well. So I found out 2 weeks ago my dh has been having an affair with my friend he works with. He just moved out & in with her & her two kids. Can we say douche bag!!!  At this point I don't know who he is & he's not the same man I loved & married. I'll be fine. I'm trying to get both homes which I know I'll get. The hardest thing is he wants my dd 50/50 & I can't let that happen. So time will tell. I have so much lOve & support it's unbelievable, he absolutely has no one except her. He didn't even tell me. Her husband did. Oh well. I've been with him for 13 years but I'll come out of this on top.

On a good note I hope to find out the sex today. I'm bringing my dd. She's so excited. I'll keep you posted!!!
How absolutely devastating!  Im so sorry.  Im glad you're staying positive.

As for me i "should" be able to find out the gender of my baby on Friday, but my sister is throwing me a gender reveal party on Saturday so i wont know until then  =)
Carlis: WOW!!! I am so sad for you but I know how incredibly strong you are and youre right, you will come out on top!!! Sorry you and your family have to go through this all but I am so glad that you are staying so positive! I will be thinking about you! Cant wait to hear the gender...

Jojo: Exciting!!!
I'm having a girl!!!  I actually thought boy but everything I'm going through I like the sound of me & my girls!!!!
well today i found out my hubby has a criminal record !!! Our preschool has to do crimal checks of everyone who picked up the children from school and this is how i found out. She couldnt tell me excatuly what it is , she said its an imvasion of privacy and that he no longer can pick our daughter up. Even if im unable i will have to get someone else. I dont know how to bring this up to him. hes never told me anything and as far as i know hes never been in trouble.. I really dont know what to do. Im kinda scared.

But fancy finding out that way.. this is wrong..

Carlis - im so sorry... but congrats on the baby GIRL... how exciting.
Yay Carlis for team Pink!!!!! At least you'll have all your daughters stuff to pass along

Kelli:   thats rough.  I would just ask him -  he couldve just been in a fight when he was younger and was charged with assault (still not good - but minor)  etc...  Could be just something minor.  Either way he owes it to you to tell you.  And if its been 7 years I believe he can apply for a pardon! then nothing shows up on his record.

calis: Boy did things take a turn for the worst! U can get though this and u will come out on top.  I dont blaime u for wanting the house. I would take all i could get.  What is wrong with him. When he wakes up and see what he really has and what he has lost he will be sorry.  U knew something was up. Girl i am so sorry and i wish i could say something to make u feel better.  Maybe her husband will take there house and the two cheaters will be left with nothing!!!

Kelli: dont freak out just yet. My dad applied for his gun permit a few years back and was told he had a warrent for his arrest and had to get a judge that knew him to varify that they had the wrong guy. there was someone with his exact name that had been arrested and they put it under his info instead of that guys.  Maybe it is a big misunderstanding like that or maybe he got in touble for flashing someone as a teen and they made him a sex offender for that. trust me I know people that have gotten stuff on there record for stupid stuff. If a group of guys moons a car of girls they are then charged with public exposure and labled sex offenders.  if i guy pees beside the road and a cop sees him that is public exposure.  if an 18 year old guy has sex with a 17 yr old girl that goes against him if her mom wants to press charges.  BEst of luck girl!!! maybe it will be something this stupid and we can all laugh about it.  If he thought that there was a problem he would have never agreeed to the back ground check.  If it is something bad then we are here for u.  U can cry to us.

Carlis :Yeah for team!!!

Kelli: Look between me and sherry you should feel a little better and now not be thinking the worst. BEst of luck!
Rmmoye- Wow I am shocked at your Mother In Law. I guess she really wants a baby in the family eh?? So how have you been feeling? Hope you get your BFP!

JoJo- I can't stand when Techs don't take the time for their patients, Do you have to pay for the visit?

Sherrycoup_ Wow your getting close eh? Crazy to think soon you will be holding your New Baby Boy!! And YES someone should be giving you a baby shower each baby deserves new things I had one with each of my 3 boys.

Trying- Hope you DS is feeling better! Its ***** when your child is sick and you cant heal it or take it away for them.. How is everything else?

Kellibubba- Wow another baby so soon you crazy lol.. I'm so happy for you and your family, And about the Criminal Record it could be an old one but I would ask him about it. Must be different where your from that just for pick ups you need a Criminal Record check. Here in Ontario you only need one for trips.

CarlisMama- OMG So Sorry to hear about DH. I have been there my 1st husband was a cheater and an abuser I finally left him when I was pregnant with our 3rd but I didn't know I was pregnant. So I was a single Mom of 3 small boys and we made it work. We as Women are strong and can get through anything life throws at us. The thing that gets to me is does these women they cheat with and may leave for do they not realize this can happen to them as well.. Once a cheater always a cheater..
Congrats on having another girl.

Well ladies so been so busy have only been on here to do my check up list thing lol.. But all is well here.. DH has the Nursery room done just waiting for the Crib set we ordered. I have bought almost everything we will need and DH is getting upset with me cause I am not leaving anything for anyone else to buy us. This is his 1st child. The 1st girl on my side of the family well thats not true my brother has a daughter but we haven't seen her since she was under a year and she is now 11 yrs old maybe get to see her every few years when her Mom wants or needs something is the only time we hear from her.. Its to bad but that is life. My DH side of the family is all girls.. lol So Dh said when we found out we where having a girl he said WELL I guess we can try again for a BOY!!! I laughed and said umm NO unless he can carry a baby we will have another one.. The meds and the needles are to much to take every day.  
Trying to catch up here - it's been busy!
Rmm - just a few more days....anxiously waiting here! How are the boys? Your MIL is CRAZY!!!

Carlis - oh my. Can I shoot him? Unacceptable. And congrats to you for going along with your bad self, rock out and have an all girl party! :) And woo hoo for team pink.

Sherry - definetly have a party if you can! Every mom deserves one! I think of it as more of a welcoming gift to baby rather than a prize party for mom. :)

Little Ava is fantastic. She's growing so much it's crazy. She had a freak-out cry session the other night and it broke my heart. I didn't know what was wrong with her and it ripped me apart that I couldn't fix her.
amanda: it is hard when u cant stop there tears.  U want to protect them from everything.  Best wishes.

Watch I love what u said to dh. It is hard on you. who knows maybe u will do like like and get prego naturally with a boy.
I will post as soon as i know something amanda and ladies.
rmm: just checking in for good news from you!!!!

Carlis: Congrats on that baby girl!!! :)

Kelli: I am totally with rmm and think it is probably something stupid, it doesn't take much for a teenage boy to get the title "sex offender" I had a few in my detention center and it always broke my heart cause they were silly teenage boys with a major title:(

All: Things are good here, crazy busy as always but checking in again.
Hey ladies - just need a place to vent for a minute. My MIL said something to me yesterday that really upset me. First, I am the only one of the 5 ladies pregnant at the same time that has chosen to breastfeed. Now, everyone is afraid of my baby pretty much.

So, here's what happened. My SIL watches baby during the day. Since baby is 4.5 months old, I want to start incorporating more cereal into her diet. Before it was optional. Now I want it all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner). When I arrived to get the baby yesterday, my MIL was there and had some "great information" for me.

She said she asked the other teacher at work how much milk her breast-fed baby's mothers brought each day. Answer: three 8 oz bottles per day. Long story short, MIL suggested that if I were to bring more milk that Ava would go longer periods without needing to eat and quote "wouldn't be so crabby all the time."

This hurt my feelings. Ava eats 2.5-3 oz every 2-3 hours and she seems to be growing at record rates, is very active, and smiles more than any other baby. She does cry every 2-3 hours WHEN SHES HUNGRY. And at 8pm exactly, she starts to melt if I can not feed her and put her to bed - that's HER prefered time, not mine. (I'd like to keep her awake until I go to bed, but she's just too tired!) My baby is not crabby all the time. Currently, she can not talk and say "I'm hungry, tired or bored." Crying IS her ONLY communication.

I have a feeling that I just need to let her comment roll off my shoulders, but it really hurt to hear her say that Ava is crabby all the time. This of course comes right after I have started getting fustrated that she spends more time with her daugter's kids than mine. Since the one boy has broken his leg, it's nearly impossible to get her to even say HI to Ava.

Sorry to be long winded, off topic, and fussy myself. I will eventually get over it...I'm just mad right now.
amanda:  from what i can remember when dd was 4 mths old  I gace her rice cereal for brekfast lunch and dinner and gave her bottles in between (don't recall the amount - been 6 years)  lol  You do what feels right for you.  If your Dr has no concerns about her eating habits and growth then neither should you.!!  As im sure you're well aware at this point - everyones got advice whether you wnat it or not when your a new parent!!  Do whats right for you and baby!!!   Cheers :)
Thanks sherry. I am confident that Ava is getting EXACTLY the amount of food she needs. My milk is the PERFECT meal for her. I just wish the other non-b'fing people around me would see that too. I am very comfortable in my mothering skills too. It was just hurtful to hear someone so close to me say that Ava is less than perfect. I beg to differ - she is MORE than perfect! And considering that I spend the most time with her, I'm pretty sure I know what she needs at all times - more so than someone that spends a few minutes a week with her!
MIL can be rude at times. I guess they forget what it was like. I would just let it go. U kow your daughter. If she thinks of her that way then she doesnt deserve her.  Keep breast feeding her the way u want to. U r the mother. She will have to get over her issues and follow your wishes.
Amanda: Mom knows best, you are doing great!!! DS always ate 2-3 oz at a time every 2-3 hours. I didn't introduce cereal til 6 months per my Dr request. You do what works best for you and is good with your Dr. You have to take everything a MIL says with a grain of salt, it is hard and frustrating sometimes but that is just how they are sometimes. I would be upset too but not worth your worrying!!! You are a great mom and doing the right thing for your baby!!
Add me to team PINK!
Welcome to team PINK!!!!!
Ok ladies I took hpt and of course bfn. Dh said I knew it. I still think it was too ealy amd I will get a bfp in Tuesday. I'm thinking positive. I wennt to a game with my mother sis niece and sis bf last night. It was great.  12piui today. As we all know I tested too early.
Keep testin Rmm :)  
JoJo - yay for team pink

As for me I have my 29wk appt today.  First appt with the ob :) since in canada we see our family dr until this time.   Will prob have to do the glucose test soon.
Sherri u don't see ur ob until this late.  That would drive me crazy. I don't even like for my re that knows me to look much less one I don't know. Ur a beave women.

Ladies I want updates. Kelli and carlis how r you?

I will test tomorrow . I can't being myself to do it today. Still thinking pos and thanking God.
i am PRAYING for your BFP, you deserve this!!!

Sherry-- Good luck with the glucose test. with my last child I failed the first one and passed the 2nd one.  im not looking forward to it
All: BFN. Looks like dh was right. Oh well. WE are done. We cant afford any more treatments. If i get prego form now on it will be because  God let it happen naturally.  I did not cry. What is the point. I am tired of crying. It wasnt ment to be!!!! AT this point i give up on the thought i will ever have children. God gave me the two boys and i guess that is where monther hood ends for me. I am a blessed woman to have the two boys. What more could i ask for.
I understand your fustration. Sometimes when you REALLY give up, your body relaxes and things can happen. That's what happened for us. BUT I didn't stop praying. Be thankful for the boys you have (I KNOW you are) and know that motherhood BEGINS there for you. I'm 29 and still asking for my mommy!
Thanks amanda i am considering doing med on my own this cyce wo re.  God is in control and i am thankful he is.
Rmm:   YEa theres really no reason to see your ob until this point unless your high risk!   all they do is weigh you and take your blood pressure.

My next appt is Oct 3 (32 weeks).  I did my  1 hour glucose test on Monday so hopefully all goes well with that so i don't have to go back to do the 3 hr one!!.   Next Tue the 20th i have to get my Rogam shot - since im RH neg! (and get one after the baby as well.  Ive gained 17 pounds as of my 29wk appt
Rmm: I am so sad for you! I wish that this would just happen for you and I cannot imagine your frustration. You are an amazing mom already to those 2 boys and maybe you will get the one she is preg with now too??? Maybe God has a plan and a time for you but just not right now. I still pray that you are able to have your own and I am sure God does hear us. Keep in touch!!!

Sherry: Things are done so differently there. You haven't gained much!!! I had already gained 30lbs by that point! You are getting so close, I am excited for you.

All: Things here are good, hectic and busy of course. My lil sister is having her shower this weekend. I am trying to be happy about it but just hope things go better with this baby. She is such a drama queen so this whole preg has been awful with her. She complains about everything and she has 8 long weeks left!
My little one has O- blood. I know she will need Rogram shots when she plans to concieve (conceive). Can you give me a little info on these? How soon will she need it in pregnancy? Do they hurt? How many total will she need?
the reason I have to have is because im rh neg  and if my baby ends up being a diff blood type it could mean bad things if for some chance our blood mixes etc...  so they give mom a rogam shot (needle just in your butt cheek - doesnt hurt) at around 30 weeks once the baby is born they will give mom another shot.  My dd came out as A positive so she will be ok when she tries to concieve (conceive).  But I will have to have the shot with every pregnancy
terribly sorry abt d BFN, trusting the Lord 2 comfort, strengthen, uphold & see u thru this life's journey, i know its difficult too keep faith, but i'd encourage u 2, coz God is not done with u yet, He'd surely cause u 2 smile indeed. Rest in His loving arms cause He cares soooo much 4 u, wud continue 2 include u in my prayers. Hugs
i so sorry about bfn  =(  i had such a strong feeling this was your month.  Thank God for your 2 beautiful boys.  Im glad to hear that you trust in God, i know he has plans for you.
Thanks ladies for the encouragement. I will make it 100% of us getting our babies one day.  I will keep in touch with u to see how u all are doing and to let u know how i am doing.

I am o+ and dh is o- re says this is ok so we are not doing anything for this.
All:    I know this is going to sound crazy  and i dont understand this month. my nausa is through the roof!!!! i am eating far less and even riding or walking some times makes me want to puck!  Lastnight i wanted to bd and so did dh so we went for it. we had to change positions several times because it hurt. What is up with that? i have never had that happen at the begining of a cycle.  the end yes but that the start.  and usally if one position hurts the other doesnt.  last night he felt like he was bottoming out no matter what.  I am peeing a lot!! I peed 4 times lastnight between 10- and 7 this morning.  What is wrong with me. Plus my lower back i still hurting.  Any suggestions.  Dh said well if u had not gotten a neg and your cycle i would say u r prego but i got both of those so that is not it. .
Rmm: I would think your hormones are just really out of wack. I wish you had gotten that BFP though! I know with all the drugs and stuff I had to take I felt very much preg when I wasn't. I had nausea during mycycle, pain during bd and frequent urination. It also messed with my eating habbits quite a bit :(
Good day Ladies.. Sorry I have been MIA again.. My work has been busy and I lost my mucus plug Sunday and I am only 24 weeks so I have had Dr's appts none stop since.. All is well for now..

So what is new with all of you??
Watch!!  so what does that mean fo rthe rest of your pregnancy?  Bedrest?

As for me - Im feeling really heavy the past couple days.  10 wks to go unless i go early !!!!  Had my rhogam shot yesterday and haven't heard anything back about my glucose test so i assume all went well.  Work is getting really stressful and i hate to be here but wanna try to work as long as i can.  The past week and a half ive had horrible heartburn evryday - didnt matter what i was eating.  I now carry Tums in my purse as a result.

SSBD to all those in there tww!!!!!!!!
Yes I am supposed to rest and relax till my next appt. They did the swab test to see if  will go into labor within the 7 days. It came back Neg. My cervix is closed which is sooooo good to hear..
wow i cant believe you lost it already either.  Try not to be too scared, i think i lost mine 2 months before giving birth.  Good luck and take it easy =)
Watch Just relax. I am sure everything will be fine. Gl.

Ladies i am fighting my insurance to try and make them pay for iui's. I ofund a loop hole and so i think that i will get money back and they might pay for another other one. I am trusting that God will give me a baby in the right time. If ididnt know better i would say i was prego but i know i am not. i am emotional, having back pain and nausa. Maybe it means my body is producing follicles on its on.

My aunt ( on dh's side)got diognosed with limphnoma(sp) yesterday. My heart is breakinf for her. Her dh is a 10 year survier of it.  My brother just got through taking his last chemo treatment last week. I feel Blessed that my  treaments are optional. My heart is breaking for them. God has really blessed me.

It's pretty quiet around here!

i spent all day yesterday doing some fall cleaning.  I went through all my boys clothes and toys and got rid of a ton of stuff.  I also moved their dressers and tv around and vacummed behind everything.  I spent about 5 hours doing all of this.  Well about an hour after i was done i started getting mild cramps and then they got worse and my tummy was hard as a rock.  This lasted for about a 1/2 hour and i decided to take a warm bath and relax, this stopped the contractions.  It was sooo scary because with my last pregnancy i went into labor at 28 weeks and i was 3 cm before it finally stopped.  I was going to go to the hospital after my bath if that didnt work, but thank God they stopped.
Jojo: take it easy!!!

All: WE bd the last two nights and i am going to try to get him to bd tonight. Sending prayers up that it works if it is Gods will.
Well ladies i feel like a drama queen!  I was having braxton hicks, i should've known!  but i just wasnt expecting them this soon.  Now ive been getting them about 2-3 times a day.
rmmoye good luck.  Hope you get your BFP is month.

I am 26 weeks and 4 days. time is going by fast. I have to do my glucose test when I go  back to the dr. in two weeks.  Every thing look good. she is kicking like crazy now.

Hope every one is doing well.
Thats great Carrie!!  I go on Monday for my 32wk appt!!  Rhogam shot and glucose test done!.  The past few days my baby has been kicking up a storm - i mean all day from 6am morning to 10pm at night. !!  And kicking really hard now.  I just keep telling myself 9 more weeks!!!  and 6 more for work :)  I cant wait to get outta here.Finally got my dd room repainted into a big girl bedroom :)  She was so happy.  So now we can start on the baby room and get it done

SSBD to all those waiting on their BFP :)
Hi everyone, just checking in.

Sherry: You are almost there!!!

JoJo: Be careful! That is when I had contractions too... at about 25 wks and they did cause change so be careful!

Carrie: Glad things are progressing:)

Rmm: Prayers going up that natural works for you!

Watch: How are you doing?

All is good here. My baby is 3 1/2 months now and doing very well. She is such a sweetie. I just love watching her and my ds play. He really loves here and can make her laugh so hard:) Work is good but hectic. I may have a part time opportunity to earn some extra money and wont take much of my time, I would be like a special ed consultant to my old place of employment since they cannot find someone certified in special education. I spent all last weekend going through ds stuff so going to have a yard sale and downsize some toys this weekend. Not much else going on here, hope all is well with everyone!
Good morning ladies..

rmmoye How is the BDing going? Just try and not think about it and it will happen one day took hubby and I over 3 years and 4 M/C to get where we are now.. xoxoxo

sherrycoup  Holy can't believe you are 31 weeks.. How are you feeling have you dropped at all?

carrie101505 Wow your getting up there eh.. We are so close in our pregnancy's.. Don't you just love the kicks.. My little angel seems to have the hiccups a lot..

JoJo629 Braxton hicks really?? It could be just your uterus stretching and getting tight.. Have you talked to a Dr? It also could be your baby moving and stretching as well.. My belly gets very hard and hurts every so often..

Tryingforbaby2 Im doing ok thanks for asking.. Wow your baby is 3 and a half mths already crazy how time flies.. Awesome news on another job btw...

Well ladies I am to take things easy.. My Dr said I can work but when Im not working to stay off my feet.. So the Men in my life have been so helpful with everything the only thing I do here now is cook and keep my kitchen clean.. Hubby has hired a cleaning lady to come in when needed..

I got an email this morning and it reminded me of my due date coming up which would have been October 9th in one week.. It made my heart cry to know I was pregnant and lost it and was close to this pregnancy..

Well ladies hope you all had a great weekend and have a great work week.. Chat soon.. Do any of you have facebook?

Yes i am on FB Look me up Rachael Moye.  ok ladies I am not sure aobut it working this time. I am not having white creamy/ sticky/ pasty cm. It shows up a lot when bding. I am assuming this means bfn.  O well just another waisted month of trying. At least bding was good.  Part fo me was hoping to be pregnant by the time i had to throw my bf shower.  No she would not know and neither would anyone else but i would know and that would make things some wht easier.  I have not visited her since she got pregnant. I guess not seeing her pregnant makes it easier. I dont have to see it so when she bit==s and fusses about it I can just so ho well and pretend like it doesnt matter.

We go to court this month over my baby that just turned 3. We had his party yesterday. He loved it.

Dh wants to do anoher iui. I am not sure. I find it a waist of money!!!! 3000 and bfn twice. I know bfp twice also but come on i dont wnat to risk another 3000 down the drain.

yes thats what it does it gets hard as a rock and hurts. last for only a couple of minutes.  They happen a few times a day i assumed they're bh after reading up on them on google.  They dont scare me anymore but they are quite annoying
Good morning all!!  
Well today i have my 32 week appt!  I took my dd to a fair this weekend and after about 5 hours of walking and standing while she goes on rides my back was KILLING me!! So needless to say the remaining 5 hours were very slow  lol.   And sunday my back was still bothering me.  5 more weeks of work :) Im so excited to get outta here.

Trying - wow 3 mths already - gone by so fast.  I know xmas will be a very busy time for me too with newborn.  

Rmm:    Do what your heart/body tells you to do.  If your not ready for iui then wait.  Your dh will understand!!  

Watch - no I havn't dropped at all yet.

Jo Jo how far are you now?
Hey ladies - checking in on you all...glad to see you all progressing!

rmm - I was praying for you this weekend that God will take you in the right direction...and I know He will. :) Glad to hear that you son's bday party went well! I can only imagine how fun that was for you.

sherry - how is dh?

watch - I hear that many women lose their plug early and it "grows" back. But glad to hear that it doesn't mean early labor for you! :)

All is well here. Ava is cuter than ever. Her little being takes up so much room in my heart. I can hardly stand to be away from her. I miss her even when I'm holding her, if that makes any sense. Agh, she's just fantastic and everything I was expecting - and more. Couldn't ask for a better baby. :)
Amanda u r too cute. I love to hear u talk about ava. Thanks for your prayes. I will take all I can get. I guess I'm in the tww but it doesn't really feel like it. I guess it because I'm not really keeping up with meds and days this tim. I hoping it works but at the point where I don't expect it to. So if in 14 days I tell u ladies I have a bfp u will know giving up on keeping up with eveything woked.   .... on another note. Yes I love the party. He had fun. It was mostly adults but he still loved it. I'm so attched now till it isn't funny. I feel like I have had them foreve. I still haven't heard about court. My guess is they messed up and it isn't happening.
well had my 32 week appt yesterday.  All is well.  Gained a total of 19lbs so far - im happy with that if i stay on the same track  lol.  I start to go back to doctors every 2 weeks now :)
i am 22 wks 2 days, but i have an appt today and i think my dr might move me back a weeks bc i was measuring small at my last u/s.  so we will see..
Sherry Yeah for everything being ok. 2 more months.

Jojo maybe it will all go good for u.
Ladies i feel stupid for even telling u this but i have to tell someone.  Dh put up all of the baby stuff after we lost the 1st and 2nd. Well about  10 mins ago i got the desire to pull out the Summer baby monotor. Why i dont know. I put a battery in it to make sure it was still working and listen to my own heart beat.  What is wrong with me. I have never wanted to pull it out. after we lost the second one i have not pulled out any of the baby stuff.  I am questining my own self on this. Have any of u even done anything weird like this?  I have never listened to my own heart beat with it.  I feel stupid!!!
rmmoye I added you as a friend.. You will go through different emotions hun.. After we lost 4 it was hard for me to function at times..

amandamae1126  We looked it up and all over the internet it says that.. But the Dr said just to take it easy and didn't say no worries it will grow back...hmmmm I go every 2 to 3 weeks for check ups..

So we went to our 3D and the tech says for us not to buy any newborn clothes that she is a chunky lil one.. lol.. My DH's side of the family all has big babies and my side has small babies.. So it a toss up lol.. I can't believe how beautiful she is now and she is not even here yet.. I am posting pictures to my album...
I get to see her again tomorrow because they couldnt see her heart as good as they wanted too.  They said not to worry its just that she was measuring a little small at the time.  So im excited from them to confirm that she's still a girl lol (my first "girl" came out a boy)

Also i was wondering what you prego ladies do to get relief from a cold? I have a nasty cold and my dr said i can only take robistussin dm, and its doing nothing for me.  Im constantly blowing my nose at work it's so gross. And at night i get zero sleep between the bathroom breaks and the runny/stuffy nose.  My nose is getting raw from the kleenex.  Im miserable!  I want nyquil and nasal spray but my doc says no.  :confused:
HI Ladies, hope everyone is doing well.  Heres my vent for the day.   Do you find this weird??  LAst wknd my MIL asked me if i wanted a baby shower - i was kinda caught offguard and said it don't matter I have most stuff from my dd.  Anywhoo she says well my dh gramma was asking if she was gonna throw one for me because dh's cousin is expecting in Feb (1st child) and said well its not fair to throw her one and not for me.  A lil more background.  dh's sister was supposed to throw me one when i had my dd but she got a cold the week before so she cancelled it and didnt reschedule so i never even got one with dd either.  I dunno I find it weird - any thoughts?  Even to have it after i have the baby and make it a meet and greet would be nice.  To me its not about the gifts
yes they should have u one. Tell uher u would like one. diapers are always nice to get. plus u get to show off baby belly. tell her yes!!!!!!!!! U desirve one!!!
I agree with RMM, babyshower's are so much fun plus its all about you.  You deserve it.
ok ladies: cm went from sticky cakey white  on monday to Ew with stretchiness on wednesday, ew with little stretchy yesterday and now watery today. What is up with this.  My boobs feel ok unless i bump them, brush them, touch them or lay on my stomic/side. No leakage. I am also feeling a little frustrated over little things like traffic. I dont know if this is pms. it kind of feels like it.  THe only thing throwing me off is cm.

Sherry tell her u have thought about it  and would love a shower. remind her u have never had one and it owuld be nice to actually have one!!! BE proud to say this. U have put up with a lot from her son the last few months. U get u a relaxin shower. Plus u get to show off baby belly and your great personality.
Sherry - I agree with rmm. You should have a shower! They are a time for you to be the center of attention, play some fun games, and gather with the ones that will be spending lots of time with the baby. Also, second children deserve new things too! And so many new products have surfaced in the last few years...what worked for one baby may not work for others. So give it a go and have a great time!

Jojo - I had the same problem as you. Afrin works for a bit, but you're not supposed to use it more than 3 days and if you do, when you stop using it the problem comes back. My suggestion is a nettie pot. It's sending saline solution thru your nose and makes the snot come flying out. I assume you are wanting snot out? Well, give it a try. Hope that gives some relief! :)

rmm - maybe your cycles are trying to get back to their own schedule. For me, I noticed that the ew mucas meant ovulation. I haven't seen that in a while, but I am starting to get it now. Just bd all the time and see what happens. Hopefully it will bring you and dh closer, and relieve some stress! :)
I do use a nettie pot every night, i think im over the worst part of my cold now THANK GOD!   =)
pretty quiet in here these days!!  Well ladies had a busy weekend.  Got the baby room painted and the crib set up :)  My back has been hurting the past couple days.   Today is my 36 wk appt :)  and then again on halloween!!    How is everyone else feeling>??????
Yeah i am glad u got the nursery done. When is your shower.? U better have one. Tell her yes i fu have not already said yes.

All: Court went well. We now have boht boys. bio father didnt fill any of the paper work he was suppose to.  He is appealing but i am sure he will lose. We didnt even get to the no visits or communication part.

there little sister was born tuesday 3lbs 7 ounces. I am not sure what to make of that. i want her but i dont want to get involved with another dad or have contact with the mother. I found out in court that she was having the hubby/x hubby but suposed father of the baby take pictures of me and the boys in walmart. It freaked me out!!!  I am just not sure about hainvg them in my life. Plus if we got her and got attached  it will kill me and the boys to lose her.
Hi friends ..
i had posted in this forum before , then stopped ...
I had a laparoscopy a week back (mild endo) , and thought I ll better relax for the next few months... and then .. now my best friend in office is preggo... pg ladies all around me .... :( :( :( ...
My sis just gave birth to twins ... my sis in law is preggo ...now my best friend too...
I am happy for all of them ...but was just wondering what I did wrong for God making me wait in the queue... :( :( :(
It is nothing u did wrong!!!! all of us have had to wait. Children ar eblessigns. It jut wasnt our time. I am still trying after 4 years. Dont u think it is what u did wrong. Start trying as soon as u feel like it. I got prego 2 months after my surgery the first time i had it.  If u need to talk or vent just do it. we are here for u.
My baby boy turned 8 yesterday!  Its amazing how fast they grow.  I know that soon ill be saying that about this little one in my tummy.  It kind of makes me sad, but its life.  Anyways i had both of my boys' school conferences yesterday as well and they are both at the top of their classes.  They are SOOO smart!!  Im so proud.  Also both of their teachers asked me about my pregnancy and knew i was having a girl because my boys love to tell them about their soon to be baby sister =)  it was so sweet.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Jojo time does fly. U have two smart boys. THis little one of yours will be spoiled!!! she weill not date with out u knowing it or one of her brothers knowing everything there is to know about the guy. Life is going to be fun!!

Sherry: did u get a baby shower?
Hi every one

I am  29 weeks and 3 days. Time is going by fast. I had my 1 hr gluclose  came back high. so I have to do the 3 hr gluclose. i hope every thing come back good. I also have to start taking iron once a day my levels where low. has any one else had the 1 hr gluclose come back high?

Hope every one else is doing good.
Godskid and rmm - i heard something today and it made me think of you. I log in here and see that godskid is feeling down. Here is the quote I heard:  "Want to make God laugh? Tell Him YOUR plans." It's never our timing, it's HIS timing. I ask my hubby every night why we waited so long to have Ava. And he always says "Because God wanted to give us the perfect baby." And he's right. I can't imagine having a different baby at a different time in my life. If I was younger I wouldn't have the maturity to do this. If it was just 2-3 years ago then I would be going thru some tough times with my lo. Now was the perfect timing and God knew it.

And rmm - don't choose to not take that little girl just because you're scared. Think about it and give it a fair chance - you will know the right thing to do. I'm sure your boys would like to keep their siblings together. And it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. But if God points you in the direction to pass on this situation then that must be the right answer too. I just don't want you to pass up an opportunity just because you are scared - we all get scared at some point!!
Thank you so much for understanding me ...
Went to see the doc yesterday , she told me tht its time we be more aggressive... so if we are not successful this month , we ll start with the injectibles and IUI ...
one of my friend told me that she ll gift me a book... she gave the book to lot of her ttc friends and all of them became preg  in two months ... just a beilef ... but give me hope ...
And .. you want to hear some thing .... her son was conceived by BD on CD6 ...wonderful right ..? If god want to give , timing is not a problem ... After all its all god's timing ... :)
I had mine done and it came back high!! Than went for the 2 hr one and it came back normal.. They told me it was ok to have my morning tea and eat.. But I guess that wasn't right!! I'm sure everything will be fine dear....

with my last pregnancy the first one came back high, but when i did the 3 hr i passed.  Im scared that this will happen again
Hi Ladies  - sorry havent been on much.  I have been super busy trying to figure things out.  FIrst i'll start by saying om now officially on mat leave (not by choice)  My employer decided they were going to terminate me due to reorganization of my position.  So Im starting mat leave 3 weeks earlier then I wanted too.  Anywhoo other then that just feeling really tired and hate sitting around the house (theres only so much cleaning you can do.
Rmm:  I think if they do have a shower for me it wont be until after the baby is born!!  That way we know the sex for sure and use the party as a meet and greet also.  To me its not about the gifts.   Room is painted and crib is up and ready to go so now its just the waiting game

How is everyone else doing?
Hi ladies, I am just checking in on everyone. I have been so crazy busy! Work is nuts and my baby girl has been really sick with a massive cold. They were checking her oxygen levels daily to make sure it doesn't go to pnuemonia (pneumonia). She seems to be feeling better but we will go tomorrow for a recheck to make sure all is still well. It is so hard to have sick kids and work and my grandfather passed away last week. UGH! My little sis is scheduled for a c sec tomorrow so i am going to head down to see her Weds. I am not happy about this, she isn't due until the 8th of November but it's a long story.

Rmm: Do what you think is best. You will do the right thing I am sure!

Sherry: Sorry to hear about the job... where does that put you when it's time to go back to work?

Carrie: I had a high glucose with the first test both pregnancies. I actually dealt with the GD in the first preg and it was diet controlled. Not a big deal. The 2nd preg we decided to not do the 3 hour test per my midwife and all was well. Good luck.
I am 30 weeks and 2 days. I found out to day that I do have gestational diabetes. I am was really was hoping every thing would be ok. I have to go to a diabetes clinic. i just have to wait for them to call me to make an appt. I had my appt yesterday and the baby is on the big side which is to be expected with GD.  
Carrie: Stay positive!!! Dr's can be wrong!!! I had GD with both pregnancies and was told how HUGE my babies were going to be. I myself was a 9lb baby so assumed they were right. They did the twice a week stress check and u/s to make sure they were doing well for the last 4 wks of my pregnancy. Well, my ds was 7lbs 4oz and they told me he was going to be over 9lbs and my ds was 7lbs 1oz so they were perfectly normal size. Also, my sis just had her baby today... Dr said it was over 10lbs early so made her deliver early and the baby was 6lbs 14oz. I hope you can get the GD under control by diet, it is hard but wasn't bad just took some getting used to. Also.. with my ds I didn't even get the 3 hour test done until 33wks so I was afraid I  had waited to long to get it under control but that wasn't the case at all. Good luck :)
Carrie stay possitive. U. Almost there.
You'll be fine Carrie!!  Just have to watch what you eat.  As for me My dd was sick on Monday pukin all day - musta been a 24hr flu bug cause she was fine on Tues but i still kept her home to make sure.  WEll yesterday I started to feel the sore throat (which isn't that bad) but today i just puked!!!  God I hate this feeling.  At least Im home now and can rest but still - I have no motivation to do anything  lol.   36 wk appt on Monday :)  Ive gained a total of 20lbs so far so Im happy about that.  I gained 70 with dd so this is awesome :)   I spent the last week going through all my dd old clothes to take out all the unisex stuff i can use and sorted per size so it will be easier to sell in the spring :)  Crib is up - room is painted Its just a waiting game now.  Im stocked up on diapers and ready to go :)   As for my job I'll just be looking for something closer to home or endu p staying at home and take in 2 kids for daycare.   How is everyone else doing?
Sherry Maybe u will get over this quick!!! It is good everyting is up and ready to go. I am guessing u never did get a shower. It is still not too late. U need one!!!

All: I am doing good. I have but on 6-8 lbs on the gonal f this month. I could cry putting on that much weight and not being prego. I have felt ovulation cramps on my right side the last 3 days. we bd onSunday, tues, and wednesday. I took trigger on monday at 8:30 We did not do iui this time. Just bd.I am thinking +. It would make it a July baby which is a month that i always wanted a baby born in.  it would be due right there at my sisters and mil birthday. How cool would that be. I am think GOd for his blessings.
i am now 31 weeks and 4 days. time is going by so fast. i had my baby shower over the weekend and had a lot of fun.

i had to change my diet with having the GD . It is hard not to have some of the sweets. I have to test my sugar 4 time a day which is not very much fun.  I am happy that I have only gained 14 lbs which I think is great for my first pregnancy.

I hope every one is doing good.

Good luck to all that are TTC
14 lbs is great carrie!!! I have gained that and am not even prego. i am up to 125. i sould be bac down to 110-115. honestly i will be happy with 115-118.

Ladies i started on cd 25 this month so i am out. We cant afford iui any more. dh said we have no money left in savings for it  but that maybe after we both get paid this month we can do it and put the rest on a cedit card and fisish paying it the following month. I cant do that to my family. I am giving up the fight of haivng a baby. After 4 your 5 mc ( two thought to be chemical) thousands of tears  and to many needles to count and more money then i care to remember I have decided to listen to Gods now and quit throwing money away hoping he will change his mind.

I will check in on you ladies and your sweet babies . I am sorry i couldnt complete our group and make it 100% cent but hey  hold out isnt bad in a group as big as ours.
om sorry to hear that rmm!!  My thoughts are with you and dh.  It will happen

As for me im 37 weeks today!  Bags are packed and im ready to go anytime!!  Dh and i cant agree on names  lol  so should be interesting. Our dd is super excited  and so happy that im able to drop her off and pick up from school now.  The extra time with her before the baby comes is nice!!  I will keep everyone posted.!!  So far ive gained 20.5lbs
im so sorry.  My heart aches for you guys, im so happy you have 2 little boys to keep your mind off things.  Have you heard anything more about their sister??  I pray that God will answer your prayers and let it happen naturally for you, like it does for many other women who think they cant get pregnant.

As for me im 27 weeks and officially in my 3rd trimester!  I passed the GD test on the first try (Thank GOD!) i've gained a total of 4 lbs, which is awsome since i was already bigger to begin with.  Im sure this is when i'll start packing on the pounds.  Oh and i *think* we might have her name.. Aubriya (Aubree-uh) Nichole. What do you ladies think? It's my hubby's idea and im kind of on the fence about it.
Sherry GL with the name thing. I figured it would be decided by now. Although my brothers named wasn't picked until they were on the way to the hospital.

Jojo: I love the middle name and the first name isn't bad. just start yelling it and see how u like it then.  I have never heard of it.  If i laughed or couldn't get it out quickly i changed it.

Thanks for the support ladies. This month was only a 24 hour period so it wasnt that bad. Plus it hit early cd 24 according to the tracker.
Rmmoye.. Have they done every test known to man to see why you where getting pregnant but not able to carry.. That is the problem I was having I was getting pregnant but couldn't carry.. They found out I had thick blood and had anti nuclear antibody's.. We are all here for you hun..

Sherry seriously you have only gained 20ish pounds Im so jealous..

JoJo Im jealous of your weight gain as well..

Hope everyone is doing well.. Been so busy with mine and DH business... My updates are I have gained 25lbs so far.. All belly and boobs so all out front. lol.. Can't sleep at night can't breath and can't get comfortable hopefully soon thou.. DH is so excited he is taking the leave so he will be home with our daughter for the first lil while...
Watch I am glad u are doing well. 25 lbs isnt bad. Yes they have ran every possible test.
im glad you love the middle name, cuz thats mine, too  =)
Viewing 2201-2400 comments: