Ovaries behind uterus…
Has anyone been told that their ovaries are set behind their uterus?  Through my past IVF cycles, it was discovered that my ovaries are set deep behind my uterus (not easy to access).  I was wondering if that could be why dh and I are having trouble conceiving naturally.  Has anyone been told this before and have still been able to conceive naturally?
Hi. I really don't know if is the samething, but I have endometriosis and my ovaries aren't in the right place, what I have is kissing ovaries and this is cause by endometriosis and it is preventing the egg to reach and meet the sperm in the fallopian tube.

Good luck !
Thanks for responding.  I do not have endometriosis, and I have had tests done that do not show any blockage in my tubes.  I'm just wondering if the egg is taking extra long to travel to its destination and by the time it gets there, it is at the end of its little life.  I will be talking to my RE tomorrow and I hope that he will be able to tell me if that may be a possible road block for us (not to mention my age!).  
If you don't mind, post what your re said about this subject - I'm so curious.  I know that there's something similar w/my ovaries like you described but not exactly sure.  I do know that my re commented about how large my uterus is & I wondered if that had anything to do w/my ovaries being behind it.
I'll be sure to post what my RE says.  He will be calling anytime after 2:30pm today.  Stay tuned....:)
Hello Everyone
My right ovary is behind my uterus. I've had two doctors tell me this is ok (OB/GYN & Ferti). Me & My DH just had our first IUI March 17. Im taking a HPT tomorrow. (Keeping Fingers Crossed) We have been trying for over a year. I have gotten pregnant twice before. (Previous Situation Not With DH) I was on Clomid for 5 days with trigger. Doc said I had 2 maturing follicles (20mm, 23mm) on my left & 2 maturing follicles (Both 17mm) on the right.  I think unless there is other issues having your ovaries behind the uterus is not a problem. Now I am researching to see if there is a way to move it back to the side but that is for my personal knowledge. If anyone know anything differently or have ideas please inform.
A related discussion, Ovary behind the uterus was started.
I recently had an appointment and my doctor saw that both of my ovaries was hiding behind my uterus. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year now. Doctor said everythings normal..