Popping sensation/gassy a sign of ovulation/pregnancy?
Has anyone ever experience this... Yesterday i started having extreme popping sensation in my lower stomach below the belly button. I was also very gassy. I started to have a dull ache in my left breast last night. This morning i felt the dull ache on the left breast.. so far i felt it twice. The gassiness is gone but im still experiencing the popping sensation in my lower stomach. Does anyone know if this is a sign of ovulation? Or is this a side effect of the clomid? This is my first cycle on the clomid.. i took it on CD3 - CD7.  Today is CD24 and im supposed to call the nurse if i dont get a period next tues which i doubt i'll get it cause im very irregular and have to be on provera to induce a period.
I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on what is causing this popping sensation/dull ache on one breast. I also started BBT charting at CD15 and i dont think i ovulated yet b/c my #s have been in the 96.4 -97.2! It went up 97.2 on CD 20 and as of today its at 96.9... im so confused?!?!?!
Prior to miscarrying when I was pregnat......I was VERY GASSY!!!!  Burping & farting. he-he.
It's possible you are pregnant.  YIPEE!!
Funny you say you had a popping sensation, I di yesterday morning too!  I went to my US yesterday to check to make sure I O'd all my follies (triggered sunday) & I told the RE I'm pretty sure they all O'd since I had been having O pain (only have one ovary) since Saturday on & off, BUT that before I got out of bed yesterday I had this weird popping sensation & I could swear I even heard one!  I have never noticed this before!  I had had my nipples a bit sore since Saturday, we think that my biggest folie O'd on her own before the trigger, & that's why my nipples were sore already.......from the progesterone, I have been really bloated & gassy since yesterday too.  Very similar to early pregnancy symptoms, you know, when you are on fertility mes, your body acts as if your pg.  

Good luck;)  Hopefully we will both have BFP's this cycle, & the popping thing is a good thing;o)
sorry to hear you m/c. I also m/c last june at 5 weeks. Well i sure hope that what im feeling is a good sign. I'll keep you guys posted when i go in for blood work next week.
Thats great news.. at least you had the help with the trigger shot. i am hoping i'll get to try that on my next clomid cycle if this one doesnt work. When you say O pain, does it feel like AF cramp type?? I did feel light cramp on my left side on cd15, had boob ache on cd16. I felt pressure/twinges on my left side abdomen on cd19 around 8pm.  Yesterday i was still a bit gassy and still had the popping feeling during the morning. This morning, a bit gassy but the popping is gone now.

Does the popping thing mean that O happened already or its going to happen??

What CD are you? I'm cd25 today. I sure hope we do get out BFP this cycle!!!
I am trying so hard to follow the comments without all these abbreviations. I have that funny feeling too and I have missed periods but then they have not been regular since ever... so I do not know how to interpret them...