Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pre Seed lubricant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Pre Seed lubricant

Has anyone tried the pre-seed lubricant? I bought it last mnth and my husband and i tried it during my ovulation window. Just wanting to know if anyone had any success with this product?
I used it no luck here not only that dut it was kinda to messy even though I used less than what it says
We used preseed and conceive plus. Both were good. We conceived with the help of preseed, but in combination of other factors. Preseed, though expensive, is beneficial in that it doesn't inhibit sperm from swimming unlike traditional lubricants.
We also used a supplement called Vitex Fruit and were pregnant within 3 weeks of taking it. We went through almost 3 years of infertility and treatments when this $10 treatment worked. It's worth looking in to if you are interested.
I used to take vitex supplement a couple of years ago. Is that the same as vitex fruit?
It should be the same or at least similar. I used Nature's Way Vitex fruit and it worked great. I think I took it twice a day or so as the bottle said.
Thank you for responding