Pre Transfer Rituals??
ok, ladies...I'm interest to see if anybody has a protocol they follow pre-transfer?  I am all ready taking my mountains o' meds and supplements (estradiol 5mg BID, prednisone 2.5mg BID, 1.5cc porgesterone oil, 81mg aspirin, prenats, vit d 2000 iu, and folic acid, and omega3 w/ flaxseed) but I would like to know what you do in addition to meds? Meditation? Prayer? go on a coffee/alcohol bender the day before? (hey..it's been a thought!)
mhv
Ha Ha!  Like the bender part!  Although, I usually save that for the BFN...
I pray like crazy, drink raspberry leaf tea (up to transfer date), take my vitamins, pray like crazy, take estrogen,  pray like crazy, take baby asprin, pray like crazy,  I did acupunture the last cycle, prayed like crazy, and eat pineapple core for 5 days after transfer, and pray like crazy (oh wait.... did I already mention that?!?!) : )  

looks like I need to get speed dial on the 'pray' line ...
and pineapple core is a new one for me. Gimmie the skinny!
I always raced out to get my highlights re-done, since in early pregnancy I'm afraid to have my hair touched up in case the bleach is dangerous.  LOL

ps -- You don't need to limit yourself to the core.  My acupuncturist said pineapple per se is fine.