Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Pregnancy after Endometrial Ablation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 1401-1474 comments:
I was 27 weeks, 6 days. My uterus was in a figure 8 as well. My daughter pushed her foot through, my water broke but they took her Immediately. Good luck with your delivery and sending prayers your way
You all really give me hope! I had a tubal done 6 years ago and the ablation done February 2012 to resolve the problems of heavy periods. Also prior to having the ablation done when my doctor prepped me for the surgery he said my uterus was larger than normal so I'm thinking just maybe this will be beneficial for a good pregnancy as well. Now that I am married my husband and I want to have a baby but I have been so worried about if the pregnancy would be successful and if it was even worth going thru the trouble of having a tubal reversal. I never thought I would actually want more children and also never thought I would get married, and up until this point I have been content with the two children I already have but now I really want just one more. After reading this entire thread I am now ready to look into this further and do whatever I need to so that we can get the process started for the tubal reversal and start our family. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancy and you having a healthy baby :-).
Hello all. Just thought I'd let you know that I will be 13 weeks pregnant tmw w/ my second post ablation baby. My docs watched me closely the first time around, and are watching me even more closely this time around. I'm seen every two-three weeks by a high risk perinatologist. So far, everything looks good. I get an ultrasound at every appt, and have been seen since I was 5 weeks. I'll keep you all posted. Hope everyone is doing well.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! You've made it a long way, and every single day counts. You're at home after you water broke? I've never heard of that, but hopefully they took steps to keep you and baby super safe. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. Hope you're getting some rest, and feeling well  :)  
Hi everyone. I was on this forum briefly almost a year ago. Had a hydrothermal ablation in 2010. Last year I got pregnant, but found out early on that it was an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy and it was terminated with methotrexate injection.

One year later and 2 weeks before my husband was to have his vasectomy, we found out I am expecting again! Cannot believe we are in this situation again. As a RN, I know the multitude of risks involved and have been in a state of stress since we found out. I am not far along (5-6 weeks), but have had an ultrasound and it did show an intra-uterine pregnancy.  I've also already seen my OB since I've been having some light spotting (old blood, not new) and cramping. Fetal/Yolk sac on second ultrasound has grown accordingly, still too early to see a fetal pole though. So now, we're just going to wait for a couple weeks and do another ultrasound because by then we should know if the pregnancy is viable (visible heartbeat and fetal pole). OB was supportive, but cautious. They did just have another post-ablation patient that delivered (required a C-section and hysterectomy), so at least I know they have some experience with it).  She's agreeable to take it one day at a time, with transition to a more high-risk approach at around the 18 week mark when the placenta attachment becomes more apparent.  

For those that have been/are in this situation, did you have any issues with early spotting/cramping? It's very light, and usually only seen when wiping (really doesn't necessitate a pantyliner). Since my serum HCG and US were ok, I'm wondering if it's due to damaged lining from the ablation.
Congrats on your pregnancy! I know you're scared, but hopefully all will work out as you would like it to.  I had spotting at the begging w/ both of my post ablation pregnancies. I had brown blood with the first one, and brown and pink, with the second one. I was put on progesterone due to spotting. I was scared out of my mind, and researched way too much, but things calmed down. I spotted for two to three days w/ first one. With second one, I've spotted a few more times. I spotted for a few days each time, but its usually after heavy activity...which I've been trying to avoid. And spotting at beginning of pregnancy is normal for "normal" pregnancies, but I was put on progesterone b/c I'm considered high risk.  Best of luck. Hope all is well.
Yes they let me home after my waters broke . They scanned me I only had 2 m of water left. I've had steroids and am on amoxycillin as I am allergic to erythromycin. I have to take temp every couple of hours but am better off at home than in hospital. They have swabbed me and it now shows I have Group B Strep. This is worrying me more now than anything else. As a result they are now doing the C section on Monday 12th. I will be 34 weeks and 1 day. I am a paranoid freak at the moment at have a fetal Doppler here to keep listening in. Coupled with the fact I fell getting into the shower and spent 4 hours at emergency room getting foot Xrayed! I now waddle and limp! They have calculated my little baby's weight to be over 5lbs which I guess is good as he only has had half a womb to move in! Roll on Monday! Can't wait soooo excited to see my boy! Good luck Ladies will post after I am home from surgery. Thanks for all your support xxxx
I had early bleeding too (brown) and then later on with activity.  I had to be on pelvic rest half way through and my waters broke At 31 weeks. She is doing great and we are getting ready to celebrate her 1st bday on the 17th. Good luck to you!
Congratulations and may you have a "boring" pregnancy with no difficulties :)
Does anyone if a tubal reversal is expensive? I just found out that my insurance no longer covers this procedure and I really want to have another baby.
A friend of mine just had it done 2 yes ago. She had a bill of 5000 and now they are in fertility as the tube healed shut. If your serious check into invetro where they put the fertilized egg in with out having your tubes reversed. They have invested over 15000 now and still not pregnant. Good luck and find out success rate first and all the what ifs before you spend the money. She paid for the surgery the Meds and her hospital stay.  Also surgery is like a c section it ha the same incision and healing time.
She wishes he woul have done it the other way now. Where do you live?
I spotted through my whole 27 weeks. I had the cramps and funny pains too.
My best advice I to stay positive
Hey all
Just an update. Still,in the hospital and still pregnant!  I will be 29 weeks tomorrow. We have had some scares with the bleeding, but she still in there!  I've been here over a month now and it's hard to be without my family, but it's all for the best!  Hope all is well wi everyone else.
Hang in there! Hope time goes by fast for you, and that you and your baby are doing well. Thanks for the update!
i have the procedure in 2007, with no cycle, how would i know if i am pregnant. i have read where urine pregnancy test showed negative, so is the only way to tell is to do a blood pregnancy test? i have been using the restroom a lot lately, my breast are sore and i my fiance asked if i were pregnant.
yes be concerned.. I got pregnant 3 yrs after my abation. The Dr told me from day one i would never be able to carry the baby to term. I went every week to the Dr. The did ultrasounds every two weeks to check the placenta.. they never saw a problem with it.. my water broke at 27 weeks and i delivered at 32 weeks an 2 days.. My placenta grew into my abdom wall and i bleed to death during my csection, they had to do emergancy hyster, and multiple blood transfusions to bring me back. My baby was 2lbs 15oz and 15inches long. She was not breathing when born and needed a blood transfusion as well and took 45 mins to bring her back she had a whole in her lungs and it caused them to collapes. being pregnant after an ablation is very high risk for both mother and baby and should be monitored very closely.. my baby spent 3 weeks and 6 days in the NICU and came home weighing 4lbs 1oz.. i was hospitalized for 3 weeks after i delivered.. my daughter is now 3 yrs old and turns 4 in Nov. she is healthy and has Zero health problems. if you and your husband are worried you have good reason to be.. just stay on top of your health and if you feel like something isnt right go to the ER. Better safe than sorry. I wish you the best
i bled my entire pregnancy.. every week my dr was in shock i made it one more week. i started cramping and contracting at week 14.. just be cautious and if you think something isnt right have it checked, better to be safe than sorry.
Hi everyone, I am a 24 year old woman with horrible periods, have had 3 surgeries for them, and after having pain during sex, cysts and horrible cramps, I am considering uterine ablation.  I am sure I don't want kids, and so is my partner, but I feel that if I do the UA I will feel a sense of loss...I am worried I will regret it and all of a sudden want kids.  However, now that I have seen that people have successfully conceived, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on whether the struggle later is worth the benefits of having the UA, and what your doctors have said as far as percentage of becoming pregnant after UA.  
Thank you all so much in advance,
Shannon
Had baby by section at 34 weeks plus 1 day.  He weighed 4lbs 15 1/2 ozs. He was in Nicu over night but didn't need any help breathing! He was in Scbu for a day then allowed up with me for another 3 days under a heat lamp for Jaundice.  We were allowed home on Saturday night he was 34 plus 6. The section was horrible and I lost 1 1/2 litres if blood but they didn't give me a transfusion. I kinda wish they had as I feel like crap now! But my little man is beautiful. He weighs 4lb 11 ozs and is a little treasure x
I would NOT recommend a UA at your age, especially if you don't have children. You may very well change your mind later and totally regret it. While it is possible to get pregnant post ablation, the risks are very, very high. And the chances of getting pregnant post ablation, for many women, are very low. While this page does have numerous ladies who have been pregnant, it has been with a great deal of stress and complications for many of them. I regret getting my UA at age 28. My other docs said they would never recommend an UA for any woman under the age of 30-35 b/c there may be a change of heart later. I had terrible periods and that's why I got it done, but I wish I would have done more research and tried other methods b/c I did want more kids. My doc told me it was possible to get pregnant, he never told me that the risk level was through the roof, and chances very slim. I got lucky to be able to do it, but if I had the choice to do it w/o all the added risk, I totally would. Wait a few years, if you're still super set on not having kids, then maybe your can re-think the idea. There are many options out there for heavy periods that won't cause so many negative effects if you choose to get pregnant later. I wish someone had told me about all this when I had mine done, I would not have done it.  Best of luck!  :)
Congrats!!!! I'm glad you and your lil' man are doing well. I'm sorry to hear you had to experience so many scares, but glad it all turned out well. Hope you have a speedy recovery, and that you and baby are doing great!
Thank you for the reply! I figured the chance of having any gyn doing the procedure would be low at this age.  I have tried everything--multiple birth controls, homeopathic remedies, diets for endometriosis, exercise, pain killers, 3 surgeries...ackkkk! I just want it to go away.  And the sex pain needs to go away too.  Oh well, I think another laparoscopy to safely (non ablation) remove the endo will occur soon.

Thank you again :)
Hello, HopeforA , I find myself in similar situation. I've had a laser abaltion done 3 yrs. ago and had my tubes cut and burned 8 yrs. ago. I have no periods at all. Theonly way i know that i'm having my menstrual cuylce is feeling my breast tenderness. I just started to take fertility pills . I heard that it would help increase the lining of the uterous. I pray that it does. Please let me know what you've tried and if it worked.

Prayers to you and to all. :-)
Congratulations!!! You made it through. Enjoy your precious bundle. Take it easy on yourself it takes awhile to get over the blood loss. I had to take iron for a long time after delivery.
Just an up date I am booked for September 6 for a c section my doctor was going to let me have a breech birth but when he checked me last week I was dilated one sonameter and he could feel her foot. So I had a altrasound on friday and they said both her feet were down an crossed. They don't think she will turn because of the scar tisssue so they won't try and turn her they said it would only stress her out. I still have faith she will turn just over a week left.  My blood pressure is a little high today and last week they did a lot of blood work today.  I wish everyone the best Gloria
  My water broke on September 2 at 530am went to my hospital they sent me by ambulance to the city. Just made it there in time was dilated 5 when I got there lucky her feet didn't come out they said because the rest of her wouldn't fit. They did a c section they had a hard time getting the placenta to let go but they did I was glad. Glad to be home with my miracle baby. I wish everyone on here well take care and god bless.
Congrats on your new baby! I'm glad all went well, and that you and baby are doing well. Hope you have a speedy recovery  :)
Hi, I am going through exactly what you have described and I'm 40 years old. My whole life I NEVER had the urge to be a mother so when I was faced with having an ablation, I thought it was a no brainer. In December of 1213 I had the procedure and now 10 months later I am truly  regretting my decision and  am absolutely heartbroken. You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you.....
However, after reading some of these other posts I have been inspired to go talk with a specialist.
I had the same procedure done a few yrs ago. I started having my peroids for 2yrs now. I have not had my period for 2 months and Im scared. I was told I could never have kids after the ablation so I was not taking anything. Im waiting to see if I have a period I will be 40 in December and Im married with a grandbaby. Im just confussed and scared.

Don't panic yet. It is scary I will agree. I was 39 when I had my daughter post ablation. Do a home pregnancy test and see what the results are. Talk to your doctor and take it one step at a time. Oh I am a grandma too. My grandson was born 2 months prior to mine and is also a 29 week preemie. My daughter was born at 27 weeks
Congrats on your miracle baby. Best wishes with your little one
Thank you for your reply! I figure I won't try ablation for many years, and as a last option, so I will keep trying to find different cures.  I am doing acupuncture and on an endometriosis/inflammation diet.

I am so very sorry to hear that you are regretting your decision...I hope at least you are having some symptom relief throughout this hard time, and that you can find a specialist who can help you further.  

Shannon
Hi, I'm leddie, 39 and currently 24 weeks four days pregnant with a sweet baby girl. This is my 7th pregnancy and will be my 7th child. They range from 18 to 1, and I adore my big family. I DID think I was done, and my horrible periods coupled with PCOS led me to the EA. My doctor NEVER mentioned any secondary bc at all, and told me I would not conceive again after having this procedure. When I first discovered my pregnancy, I was terrified. I'm over 35, high blood pressure and had an EA. But, so far, so good! Had the MaterniT21 test, and the baby is chromosomally normal, and I haven't had not even one complication. I was seeing the high risk OB, because my regular OB has never treated anyone with my situation before. I wanted to consult with a doc that has. After working with them for three months, the refererred me back to my regular OB. Yay!  The internet reading is so negative, and I need hope and some happy stories to balance out the horror stories I've read. I want to be prepared for anything, but I'd like to have a smile on my face while still being educated about the risk!
Hello. Just thought I'd post an update. I am now 20 weeks w/ my second post EA baby. I had my scans done, and everything looks normal. They can still see where there was something done, but it is nothing to worry about. They think this baby is a girl. I get a scan at every appt, so I'm going to ask that they peek again, lol.  The only big issues I've had w/ this pregnancy are the sciatica and the nerve damage from last pregnancy cause a bit of pain. This will be my last baby. I'm still very nervous, and am always super cautious about how much I do. Even though things have gone okay so far, doesn't mean they can't take a sudden turn. Hope all is well with everyone  :)  
I'm about 7 weeks, had EA in 2010 almost exactly 3 years ago. At the time I was married to a man that was done having kids and had a vasectomy. Recently divorced, I really really really didn't think I could get pregnant. Despite being single I would be overjoyed to have another child. I have always wanted more. I go to my first appointment tomorrow. I have no idea if they will fuss at me, tell me to terminate or what. I should be stressed out but I just have a sense of calm about it so far.
How'd your appointment go? I feel very lucky, my doc never 'advised' me one way or another, just asked me what my plans were after talking to me about the risks..best of luck!
Has anyone experienced a false negative from a home pregnancy test but still had pregnancy symptoms?
If I go thru with the tubal reversal I think its covered by my insurance but I am 100% the invitro is covered so I shouldn't have any out of pocket expenses. If all else fails I will look into adopting because I really do want another baby. I currently live in Hawaii and I'm not too familiar with any specialist here that I could see. I've been living here for a year now.
I had EA at the age of 29 July 2012.  I am wishing that I did not get it done because I want 1 more child.  My boyfriend is in the service and we have been talking about have 1 more together.  I have not seen him in a very long time so we have not had sex.  He will be home in January. For those who have gotten pregnant, can you give me some advice or help please ? My email is ***@****  I would like to take to you about it please? .  
I was just reading your post.  I want to become pregnant again.  I went to the doctors today, and he said no way :(((((((((((
I had it done in June 2012, and I'm 8 months pregnant right now. Did you also have your tubes tied at the same time? Are you having a period at all anymore?
Did you have nay bleeding after your EA? Are chances of pregnancy after EA less if you never bled again afterwards?
Also has anyone in here been preggo after EA and having a negative test?
As I understand it, your chances of pregnancy are higher if you DO have a cycle after EA. I called my doctor after to let him know I had a cycle again, albeit much much lighter. He said that was normal for some women.
Also, if I've ever had a negative pregnancy test, then it's been negative, sorry..
Oh wow.  8 months pregnant. I wish that could be me :)  . No I did not get my tubes tied and yes, I still get my period each month. I went to my doc and he said there is no way I can get pregnant again. :(
How are things ?
Things are going well so far. I'm just over 30 weeks now. The doc still has me going in every two weeks, and he's keeping a close eye on me. Still planning a VBac....hoping it works. Aiming to deliver the last week of January. The doc stated they will take all the same precautions as last time. The OR will be prepped (just in case), they'll have injections ready to stop bleeding if it occurs, I'll have a ton of nurses and several docs in the delivery room. Baby is measuring a week ahead of schedule, and she looks good. Thank You for asking :)  
I am new to this. I had the Novasure Ablation in November 2008 and a tubial ligation in 2001. At the time I was married to a man that did not want anymore children and I had severe bleeding. I am now remarried and would love to have another child with my husband. I was wondering if anyone knew of ways to regrow my lining. I have had mild spotting during the past 2 years but it comes and goes. I would really like to try to build my lining up and actually have my cycle back before I try to have a tubial reverse. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
That is great to hear! Take it easy over the holidays.
Hi I had an ablation 4years ago and feel like im pregnant again. The sides of my boobs are killing me and my stomach is severely bloated. I also have really bad hormonal spots with flaky scalp. My boobs have vein marks too. I would love to be pregnant with my new husband. Did u have any early symtoms (symptoms). I have cramped over the last few wks too.
Have you taken a pregnancy test?  Everyone is very different in how they feel when they're first pregnant. I was tracked so closely, I knew 9 days post ovulation that I was pregnant. That was before I had any symptoms. I did have early pregnancy symptoms like mild nausea, sleepiness, and bloating. The bloating was more from the progesterone they gave me to help prevent miscarriage (just as a precautionary thing). Keep us posted!  Good Luck!!!
My period ended up coming 2 weeks later. Ive started taking folic acid rasberry leaf capsules and baby aspirin. My periods are getting longer and more painful, hope works x
I am looking for the same info. I found a tubal reversal specialist who suggested treatment as you would treat something called Asherman's Syndrome. Look into that, it sounds hopeful.  
I hope I am not too late. I advise you to NOT have ablation done. You can NOT KNOW at 24 what you will want at 34, I promise. Find a very good doctor and get your thyroid checked thoroughly and go from there.
How's it going ? I was thinking you would be close to delivering . Hope all is well!!
Things are going well. I am scheduled for induction this Thursday....eep!  I will try to update once we're settled in at home. I'm hoping for a smooth delivery. They tend to keep my delivery room well stocked with doctors and nurses, just in case. Keeping my fingers crossed it will just be a smooth delivery  :)
Hello Everyone. I thought I would update everyone. I had my baby girl and she is doing great! She was 7lbs 7 oz and 20.5 inches.  Once again, the epidural did not work, so I was able to feel most of the labor  :(   It was a successful VBac. Things went pretty well, but we did have a scare at the end. My uterus would not contract and I did hemorrhage. They were eventually able to stop it, without major complications, but it was enough to where they had to keep me under close watch for 48 hours. I am now on iron 3 times a day, and have to keep watching for any further bleeding for a couple weeks. While it was happening, it was pretty scary b/c I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open b/c my blood pressure had dropped so low, but I could see the panic in the docs eyes, and the blood covering them as they worked frantically to stop the bleed. My numbers were back to the low end of normal before I left, and all is okay now.

I am grateful that my baby girl is healthy, and that things are good with me now. We are done having kiddos now.

Hope everyone is doing well  :)  
pleased to see some good outcomes have just found out iam 6 weeks pregnant after ablation in may 2013. its been so hard to find out good information my last baby was born at 24 weeks his twin sister didnt survive. not sure i could go though another loss but also can not bring myself to terminate. this will be baby number 5 !!!! at 26 never thought i would have have that many children lol
First off Congrats on the baby!!! I just have a few questions for you if you don't mind to try and help me out with some answers?
Congratulations!! How scary! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. We are also officially done having babies. My sleeping 18 month old is laying on me right now. She is a joy but what a scary pregnancy. Thank you for letting us know your outcome . Your last pregnancy helped give me hope through mine. Rest up and enjoy that bundle.
Hi All!

I know I haven't posted in a while.  It has been such a roller coaster ride!  Our baby was born on 9/19/13 at 34 weeks.  She spent some time in the NICU and then came home.  She is now diagnosed with a tethered spinal cord and will need surgery.  We see the neurosugeon on Monday.  

Good luck to all of you that are pregnant after an ablation, but if you are not pregnant I do not recommend it.  This was the most terryfing experience ever.  I love my baby and she is a wonderful blessing, but please consider your options!
Has anyone in the uk fell pregnant after an EA?
Hello. I'm Shelly. I'm 42 and 5 weeks pregnant post ablation. When I had the EA done my husband had a vasectomy.  We have 2 boys, 22 & 18. Since then he passed away. Now with my new love, I never thought about bc. So here we are. This morning I started bleeding a little. Waiting to hear back from my Dr. I still have mixed emotions about this sitution.
I had an ablation done six weeks ago due to endometriosis,was told that the chances of conception were less than about 10%, thing is I bled afterwards and wasn't told that it can take a while to become infertile because of scarring, I had a coil fitted which when I had a scan showed it had fallen out but by this point I'd had unprotected sex with my husband,I had obviously ovulated because of the bleeding not a lot of bleeding but enough to know it was happening, nobody told me pregnancy was a possibility with what I had and I had no clue that I was almost three weeks pregnant when I went for a scan because I had low pelvic pain, I've got a boy and a girl so was happy with my lot, can't face terminating the pregnancy so I'm going ahead with it, my husband is scared but supportive after all isn't a baby meant to be a happy thing?
A nerve racking ride ahead, will keep you posted
Are u in the uk annie?
I had my op 5yrs ago and have light periods.  I wld love a baby with my new husband.  Four years ago I was told my lining was 4mm so im hoping its grown since then. I have bn to two psychics who have both told me im getting pregnant this mth but wont find out till later on. Im clinging onto hope I suppose. Im 40 this yr and have 4 kids already, 15, 13, 10 & 8. I wld just like the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle x
I just found out I'm pregnant. I had the procedure done nearly 3years ago. Till had regular periods. Freaking out.  I've got 4 beautiful babies , not babies anymore after a divorce and my partner has no children I really want to have this baby. Blood test Friday and I guess booking in with hospital ASAP
Was it an endometrial ablation u had. How far along are you?

Could you please tell how pregnancy ended up for you? Do you have a healthy baby now?
I had a reversal and was preg at my six week checkup:) he's three and now I'm5 weeks with baby number 2:)
Hi Ladies. Never give up hope. I recently had a bub after 17 years of trying and after having a endometrial ablation. I have made big sacrifices over the last 8 months to maintain a viable pregnancy but it was certainly worth it :)
I am interested in knowing how you went about getting pregnant after the ablation. I had the Essure put into my tubes in 2008 and I had the Novasure ablation done in 2013 and I no longer have my period since the ablation. I did go see a fertility specialist, but there was no good news to be heard from them . So I was curious on your adventure. Any help would be great! Thanks!
did you have regular prego symptoms or was it different? how did you know you were pregnant. since even bringing it up people think your crazy
I have had the essure and ablation several yrs ago. I have recently remarried. My husband and I are wanting to have a baby. What are the steps to expect, risks (both mother and baby), and what are the chances or percentage of a pregnancy?
I love reading all these stories, it gives me some hope! I will try to keep this short and simple as possible lol.

I had an ablation done in 2011, long story, but I was made to believe that this procedure was the only thing that could help me and if not then I was going to hemorrhage so unfortunately I did it and was the biggest regret of my life. My periods never stopped, they went from 7 days heavy flow to 4 days medium flow, but have been coming since the procedure, every month like clock work, until recently.

In January I had a light period and other symptoms started popping up, the first of april I felt movement in lower abdomen for around 4 hours, no pain, but movement that felt identical to fetal movement when I had my son. I could push and it would push back or move away! this went on for a week, with the movement becoming less frequent and less intense. The following week I started cramping so bad and having sharp pains in my stomach, I started a VERY heavy period. I was in bed for the week and bled for 7 days with clots and grey tissue as well as grey stringy and slimy stuff. I figured it was bc it had been so long without a period, but wondered if it was a miscarriage. I was sick to my stomach the week of period and had horrible back pain as well.

Skip ahead to the beginning of august, I still have not had a period since April and I once again started feeling that movement down lower in abdomen, it was not anywhere close to being as strong as the time in April, but it was a rolling sensation from side to side. I took gas pills for 3 weeks thinking maybe it was gas and a weird stomach problem. It changed nothing, then for about 2 weeks I barely had anything so I assumed yep stomach problems. My bowel habits were perfectly normal through all of this. Now for the past  week or a little over the movement has come back way more intense than the beginning of august. It is no longer down low, I am getting rolling up around belly button and higher on right side. I will also get what feels like a kick or a jump high right side and middle left side.

I am not sure what to think, I have taken tests and they are negative, both in and out of clinic. I have gotten a couple faint positives here and there at home, but subsequent tests are negative so I have wrote it off. I have all of the pregnancy symptoms and I have gained a massive amount of weight. I have an ultrasound set up for tomorrow afternoon, but I just don't know what to think or do.

I never thought it would be possible to have a child after the ablation and that I had ruined my life forever, now i feel like I could possible be pregnant, but the tests say otherwise and I don't know what to think or do. I was told I had PCOS which is what caused my periods to become so out of control and caused me to have the novasure done. I feel like the dr messed it up and didn't get anything, everyone looks at me funny when I say I have had the novasure done, yet had normal periods from directly after the surgery. They NEVER stopped, they slowed down in intensity, but never went away until now.

Could the surgery not take effect until 3 years later? Have I missed my opportunity to have a baby bc I didn't get pregnant or try in that 3 years? Some questions have been raised on if I really did have PCOS, but who knows. I am hoping for some answers tomorrow, but all doctors of course say no pregnancy no pregnancy no pregnancy.

Could the scar tissue I do have in my uterus interfere with an ultrasound or feeling movement? I'm sorry my post got long, I just don't know what else to do or think at this point :(

thanks,
Nicole
Viewing 1401-1474 comments: