Pregnancy test after frozen transfer
When can I do a home pregnancy test after a FET...I know I shouldn't but I'm just too desperate!!! I'm in my 2PT!! When does implantation occurs? I have so much hope this time! I need this to be it!
there is no reason why you shouldnt do it !! It really depends on if  it was a 3 day or 5 day transfer, if it was a 5 day one you can do a test as early as 5 dpt but dont forget if its neg that early your not out!!  if it was a 3 day on I would give it until at least 7 dpt, good luck and how many did you end up by transfering ?
Hi Stacey!!
Mine was a 5 day transfer, today is 3dpt and I don't think I can wait until the beta next Friday, so I'm testing on Tuesday which is day 6pt. I finally transfered 1, I went with the Dr's advice...we'll see! I'm feeling sore and with constant mild crampings and VERY sleepy! but I know that could also be the progesterone...thanks for your response hunny! keep me in your prayers.. ;)
Oh good luck and I will be waiting to see how you get on!!
Thank you!! And yes if I get my BFP I will make a big fat announcement! And you will be one of the first to know! ;)