there is no reason why you shouldnt do it !! It really depends on if it was a 3 day or 5 day transfer, if it was a 5 day one you can do a test as early as 5 dpt but dont forget if its neg that early your not out!! if it was a 3 day on I would give it until at least 7 dpt, good luck and how many did you end up by transfering ?
Mine was a 5 day transfer, today is 3dpt and I don't think I can wait until the beta next Friday, so I'm testing on Tuesday which is day 6pt. I finally transfered 1, I went with the Dr's advice...we'll see! I'm feeling sore and with constant mild crampings and VERY sleepy! but I know that could also be the progesterone...thanks for your response hunny! keep me in your prayers.. ;)
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.