Sperm leaking out right after sex, is this normal
I have a question, after we BD, I put my legs up to hold the semen inside, but the moment I get up....or sometimes right after we have sex, the sperm leaks out is this normal?
Completely Normal.
Havent you ever noticed this before?  It's the age old arguement "who has to sleep on the wet spot".

Normal.
well I have but a friend of mine said that she doesnt leak out....so then i questioned it
I have also read that the residual that leaks out is the weaker and /or abnormal swimmers. It is normal, but even after I have my hips up for 20 minutes and I rationally know what is 'good' is on its way - I panic a little with the leakage. We just pay attention to everything now don't we?!
Yes we do...hahaha..I always think what if thats why we havent gotten pregnant...I tend to over analyze everything.

Thank you for responding....
Sorry..i just want to laugh at this one. I had this argument with my SIL not too long ago. Yes..I think we all leak.
I fell asleep a couple of nights ago with a pillow under my bum, and when I woke up two hours later I still leaked!
Hi I am new here just found this site today.
I leak a lot sometimes and then other times I don't.  I try and lay there for a while with my legs up. Sometimes I can't I start thinking about other things and then I have to get up.
For us, some usually leaks out right before I put my legs up and after I lay there for 30 minutes or so.  I think it's impossible to not have ANY leakage!!
yes it is quite natural to leak from the top when the tank is full :-) may be you should have sex quite often so that the semen is less in quantity everytime it comes out and everything goes inside .. just a stupid suggestion but nothing to worry..
I am so glad someone asked this, I have always wondered since I too experience the leakage afterwards.  I thought it was just me and lets face it not everyone has girlfriends they feel comfortable asking that question. So I feel better knowing everyone has a little leakage, its not just me.  I wish it could all stay in, sometimes I think oh what a waste!! Ugh!!!!!!!

I experience the same thing as well, sometimes I try to lie down for about 30 mins, for sperm to swim in the right direction, but eventually some do leak out. I think this is normal since normal sperm is not so thick.
I'm really glad someone else asked because to me it seems like a lot of sperm leaks out.  My husband and I are trying to conceive and I keep thinking that's why we haven't yet.  Sometimes it's a little that leaks out but a lot of times it seems like all the sperm leaks out.  I'm just praying some gets to where it needs to be......and I'm glad I'm a normal person.  LOL.
Wow! I just read what I was about to write. I guess I should stop worrying about this because it seems it's completely normal.
i am 20 yrs old. when i was 16 i had an abortion (not by my choice.... kinda pressured... young and dumb full of ***) but regaurdless its a decision that hurts me everday. i have been now tring to conceive for 3 months now with no luck!!!!  Everthime we have sex it seems like all the semen leaks out, i find this wierd because in all my years of having sex i've never experienced leakage...(except with this one person) are his swimmers too weak? or am i just slow? or am i just being punished for my sins?
i am so glad that you other women have the same thing. I was starting to get paranoid thinking there was something wrong. My husband and i have started trying to get pregnant and i was worried that something was wrong cause i always leak afterwards. I am guessing my almost everybodies post that i should lay ther for about 30min with my hips elevated. I guess that will help. I have heard only somthing like 2% of sperm actually make it through to try and get to the egg all of the rest die.
hehe. There is bound to be some leakage, like my husband told me, its a dead end in there so its bound to come back out. Lolz. But looking at it scientifically, the healthy swimmers will get thru quickly and semen shud start to coagulate soon after its out. And ur leakage shud reduce. If its runny always I'd say have ur Mr do a semen test to make sure its all ok. Its dosent take much for them to be tested.
I also leak after sex. Will this effect my partner and I concieving a baby?
Believe me its totally normal for sperms to come out after intercouse.
It happens to all of us, dont worry abt that.
Just have a worryfree good sex with your partner and make sure penis is penetrated deep enogh while ejaculation and tell her to keep her legs in air for some time after ejaculation and her hips elevated.

It worked for me , it shd work for u all.
God Bless!
Hey ladies!  Let me clear up all the leakage issues.  So the ejaculate is made up of more than just sperm, including seminal fluid (all of which provide nutrients for the sperm).  So when you have intercourse, the vagina's job is to clean out all the junk including the non-motile sperm, white blood cells, bacteria, etc. and leave that behind.  The sperm are already way up into the reproductive tract by the time you are leaking out fluid.  They are SUPER swimmers!!!  Plus, the ejaculate contains millions of motile sperm, and you need just one!!  The fluid leaking out is not "sperm" per say, it is ejaculatory fluid that was holding the sperm, it is meant to come back out.  Having frequent intercourse is only going to change the sperm concentration, not the volume of the ejaculate.  Good luck ladies, and no worries :c)
thank you guys so much... I am glad i checked this out... I was as worried as the rest of the gurls even doh I am not married yet lol... but I love kids esp. with my bf now... I just love him to death..
Is there someone who can help me?
My husband an I trying to get
Pregnant. He have his sperm but
It does not coming out? Help
Please!
Same here ladies. i also have this problem, i always leak right after sex (it also seems like alot) my boyfriend and i are worried, we wonder if its normal and if i will ever be able to have children, and the sad part is that im only 18. Im not trying to have kids right now but i do want sum in the future. My mom always had problems with getting pregnant. Her 1st child choked on his umbelical cord, she had 3 misscarriges after that, i was born on high risk, and 6 years later with dr. help she got pregnant with twins that were very premi. I wonder if i will also be like that and have problems with getting pregnant. I also wonder if birthcontrol effects in any way fertility in the future.
Wow this aricle made me feel alot better!!! Everytime me and my boyfriend would have intercourse afterwards I would leak alot, it seemed like everything he put in came out like I was simply urinating....We have been trying to have a baby for 5 months and still no luck....Is it normal for it to take so long to conceive even in my early 20's?
i do the same thing and we are trying to get pregnant but i still leak i dont know why i do i never did this bad with anyone else but with my hubby i do all the time and its a lot will that affect me to get pregnant?
i got 1 question : if you take birth control for awhile  and then stop can you get pregnant faster? like lets say you tryed getting pregnant & you had no luck will taking birth control for awhile  & then not taking it help you get pregnant ?
Hi, i also noticed sperm leakage after sex, i would lie there for 20-30 mins but even after that it would leak.so i went to doctors, had some tests done, and found out that i have blocked fallopian tubes.i am now waiting for ivf, as this is the only way i can get pregnant. or the other option was surgery to open the blockage..
I am so glad I read this. I was tested and i was told I have PCOS and my husbands sperm was checked and he has some weak swimmers but should not have issues with reproduction. I was told recently that I now have no issues with PCOS and I leak ALL the time, even after elevating my legs. It drives me nuts as we have been trying to conceive for years. I'm glad it's normal and that we all experience this. I will just try having sex upside down so all his swimmers make it where they need to go! LOL
I always thought it was because i came off the depo thats why i was leaking, me and my partner are trying for our 2nd baby and the only touble is i cant remember wot i did when we were trying for our 1st. I leak loads after sex and i also need the toilet as well. Is that normal? x
Well, it has to go somewhere right? The ones that don't make it come back out. Imagine how much semen would be inside us if none of it ever came out!
thanks so much guys! I was wondering why i leaked so much after sex as well, bt i guess its normal... phewww!
birth control increases your hormones so i hear so if your on birth control for a while and then all of a sudden stop it can help you get pregnant.My sister never got pregnant after 4 years with her babe but got on birth control cuz she decided she didn't want kids right then she was on it for 2 years when she missed her birth control shot she got back on it 2 days later then found out she was pregnant my other sister is married and is trying to have a baby for 3 years now her doctor she saw told she should try doing that  she hasn't yet though but if a doctor recommends it it cant be to far from the truth
Hey Geuera82 :)

I know this is a long time after your post and I really hope you have been able to conceive by now. My husband and I are now trying to conceive and I came across your post. I just wanted to send you this link, they are an amazing organisation that help you heal emotionally after an abortion. I would highly recommend exploring their website. http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/ xxx
I have this problem as well , right now am facing problem that i was 8 week pregenant , i had ultrasound yesterday , but baby not moving and no heart beat heard . my Dr told me that " miss abortion" i i was just wondaring that because spurm is leaking right after sex . Pls answer me anything can help
Its normal to leak out after the guy ejaculates their 250 million sperm comming out .. When i was trying to get pregnante i would worry too anout sperm leaking but after i missed my period  i was pregnante i had miscarriage 1 month ago .. And im try again
Try the diva cup... It has worked for many gogle it..
Omg I have tht same issue and I never knew that was possible til my fiance actually started goin in side me
Me and my boyfriend have sex very often sometimes twice a day and he still does it my last partner i got pregnant to when i thaught i couldnt have kids i cant  even remember him doing it very often all never had to do anything major for it, my partner now even when he pulls out i leak so much straight off  and then once we clean up it just keeps happening and kepps happening! Is there such thing as backward swimmers? Cos thats what i thaught my last partner had but i fell pregnant unexpecedly without trying I've got a history of emdometriosis and pollycystic ovarys,ive had two operations on them and im back and forth the doctors 24/7! i really think i cant have kids but im only 19:( my boyfriend lost a kid with his last ex not long before we got together so i really think its me i dont know what to do no one will take it seriously and its killing me :( i have my heart set on having more babys i try elavating my hips trying not to go for a wee, even trying not to move trying to tence, not trying at all everything i just dont know what to do! I keep getting all symptoms of being pregnant and everything but i never am ive done countless tests :( its so hard to know its negative everytime i should be so fertile at my age and so soon afet my baby but im not
any help? Please! Im never on here so could you email me? ***@**** thanks :)
I havethe same problem aswell and im 19 let me know if you find out anything?
I'm Lisa and agree, but I feel, maybe, my hormones after stopping the pill make me more sensitive to his sperm leaking out of my V. We also find we make love everyday (and sometimes in the morning - he always wake with an erection!) I feel so beautiful and sexy! Trying to get preg also seems to make my orgasms more released, intense? Are other women experiencing that?