Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
TTC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

TTC

I have been married for 1 and half years and i have been trying for baby from last 8 months. I never had any history of any sexual problem.My periods got delayed by 2 days last month but ihave not succeeded in concieving yet. I and my husband are getting conscious and want to get advice what to do next ? i am 27 years of age.
Typically they say it can take a healthy couple up to a year to concieve (conceive).  After that you can go to your dr and start asking them to pursue testing for infertility.

In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to increase your odds.  Are you tracking your cycle at all or using OPK's?  It's important to know when you ovulate, as you are most first fertile the first couple of days leading up to.
sexual problem has nothing to do with trying to conceive... you might want to see specialist so they can detect what wrong with both of you...

they will do sperm analysis to see the quality and motility.. for women they will check the uterus lining, tubes to see if block, quality of the eggs, etc...

I have been trying for 21 months... took all fertility medicines... spent alot of money for this.. it's frustrated and depressed...Thank God that i am 14 weeks pregnant now.. All ladies in this forum have same problem.... some of us are lucky that God granted our answers.. some are still trying to conceive... and I do admire these ladies.. They don't give up hope of conceive... This is the best support forum you ever have..

Don't give up hope... everything happen for a reason... Always have faith... God will grant you little one soon...