Trying....very hard for a baby
My hubby and I have ben trying to conceive(sp???) for sometime and have had no luck. I have endometrosis, and am looking for any suggestions that could help us.
Hi. How long have you been trying?
We have been trying for 5 years, I had a laproscopy investigation a year ago which showed no visible probs so we have unexplained infertility. I am taking the fertility drug clomid as bloodtests showed I ovulate some mths but not others.
My friend was diagnosed with severe endometriosis when she was 27, she is now 41 and has three lovely children, they managed to conceive 3 seperate times.
Any you having any treatment? We've considering iui's or ivf. Clomidkid x
We have been trying for 6+ months... doesnt seem like very long if you have been trying for 5 years. My aunts have it and bolth had children, I have had children before and it never was an issue untill my hubby and i started trying. Recently I have had more complications with my endo. And I'm thinking that its causing us to have a harder time. The doctors feel that its not so bad that they should do anything about it at this point although I dont agree.
G_S
Laproscopy can treat endometriosis temporarily for a year or 2, helping you to conceive. Femara also lately is being used to cure endometriosis. And yes, endometriosis is a cause of infertility, however it is not that bad...atleast it is cureable and not unexplained. So good luck
Thank you for they advise. I just thought I'd inform you that endometriosis is not cureable, the symptoms can be treated but even with a hystrectomy it cannot be cured.