We are Women, Hear us Roar...
...in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back an' pretend,
'cause I've heard it all before, and I've been down there on the floor. No one's ever gonna keep me down again.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain. Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can do anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

You can bend, but never break me 'cause it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.
And I come back even stronger, not a novice any longer, 'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul.

I am woman, watch me grow. See me standing toe to toe, as I spread my lovin' arms across the land.
But I'm still an embryo, with a long, long way to go, until I make my brother understand.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain.
Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can face anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

************************************************
Good morning, ladies!  This song came to me last night, so I thought we'd use it as inspiration this week!  I hope you like it :)
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today!)

mamatina:  CD6
Keyan:  CD7 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD15 (iui tomorrow!)
Stacey:  CD18 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD29
naf38: CD58 (started provera)

Candie: 1dpo!
Guesito:  5dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  7dpo
rachjas:  9dpo
wishandaprayer:  10dpiui (Welcome!)
luvkayln:  15dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  15dpo
****************************************************************
Good morning! I loved the song, how very inspirational!! :)

Well, bad news ladies, bfn last night and this morning! I'm truely shocked, but last night's -ve prepared me for this morning's -ve. I was very, very upset last night. But i'm ok now, i'm just ready for af to show so i can start my last round of clomid before i move on to injections. My temp also dropped this morning, and i woke up with really bad cramps, so i'm sure af will show any moment. I want to truely thank you all for the amazing support you all have given me over this last week. I talked to the nurse last night and asked her if i'm not pregnant, what was the brown spotting all about. And she said your hormones are all over the place in the luteal phase, so it could just be from that. She said we may never know what it was from. That was reassuring, not! I'm not really sure what she meant by that, all i know is i'm ready to get this next cycle rollin'! Talk to you all soon!!
Beautiful.
mommyin09:  Love the song and the new name.  I went to the dr yesterday and I go back on the 24th of this month.

Joyce:  I didnt get a picture of the little bean this time.  I guess the lady figured I didnt want one since nothing was really different except that it was a lot bigger.  I will definately be getting the ones from the next appt and posting them.

I guess the best thing out of my whole appointment yesterday was when my doctor said, yep your definately  pregnant.  I mean I knew I was but I guess it just made me feel better when she said it since she was the one that thought I could be having a chemical pregnancy.  The next two weeks are going to be so LONG!

Do you think having 3 different sonograms in the same month will hurt anything?  Im a little nervous about it... but I wouldnt think my doctor would do it if it would hurt anything.  

Im going to have to figure out how to tell my Big Boss that Im pregnant... then try to get it out of her if she is going to pay me for maturnity leave... one of the girls in the office said I shouldnt count on it.  I really jsut need to know bc if not, we are really going to have to start pinching pennies since my checks are the ones that pay the morgage and the bills to the house(water, elect. etc.).  I dont think there is any way that DH would be able to work enough over time hours to compensate for my checks, plus then he wouldnt really get to spend any time with the baby bc he would either be at work or in bed.  
Im so sorry for your bfn.  I really dont know what to say.. or what the spotting could have been about.  Im glad you are staying positive.  Keep your head up, we are here for you!
We already messaged each other, but I'm just so sorry things didn't go as we all thought they would! :(  I was so sure this was it & I'm sorry your hopes were up.  You are so strong, my friend!  Hang in there :)

Thanks for looking at my chart. I had slight cramping last night and a ton off and on so far today.  I had pinkish Cm this am, I guess the temp drop explains that.  I think full flow will be here tonight or in the am.  Normally, AF just shows up.  But, the last few cycles she has arrived like this.  I am worried about the length of my LP. \

Luvkayln - I am sorry to hear your news.  Keep us up to date.  If this isn;t your month, we can be cycle buddies.  I should be starting again also. I am thinking of you!

Mommyin09 - I love the poem and the thread title!
I am really sorry....it is really frustrating when stuff happen to us and we CAN'T get an answer, it really *****...........again I am really sorry this wasn't IT, we need to keep strong and hope it happens soon, BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN, Beleive it!

Mommyin09 - Wow, it is nice and very apropriate, thanks for the new thread!

Rachjas: when you go back to your doc, let him know about the short LP, the good thing about AF is that now you get a chance to start a new fresh cycle!

Okay, now I'll play catch-up :)

kmcarino:  I don't know anything about your disorder, but I'll look it up after I post.  I'm sorry, I'm sure the decision to reduce is not an easy one for you!

rachjas:  When I first started ttc, my luteal phase was only 9 days & that's when I was put on progesterone suppositories.  They increased my luteal phase quite a bit & with them and clomid, my lp is now 15+ days.  Since you said you didn't O from the proper side this time, I'm sure you're okay with it this cycle, but you should mention it to your doc & maybe they'll test your progesterone.

Arlotheslug:  What do you mean you'll go in for baseline?  Do you mean bloodwork?  Sorry, I'm still trying to understand it all! :)

Arlo, Guesito, Candie & Keyan:  Yes, Thanksgiving seems the most appropriate time to spill the beans & I don't feel any pressure 'cause we've decided to tell our families either way; that we're ttc or that we got our bfp.  Hopefully we can tell them we got a BFP, but just telling them at all will be a huge relief! :)

Keyan:  Thanksgiving will be our parents (two sets on dh's side) and his two sisters.  My sister & her family are out of state, so we won't see them.

Candie:  Woo-Hoo!!!  Isn't it great to be 1dpo!? :)

Joyce:  Yes, that is a crazy dream!  You're probably concerned about your problems in your fifth month, so it's understandable that you'd dream about something like that.  I agree, let your doc know your concerns.

Mamatina:  I hope you get great results!  Keep us posted :)

Jessie:  I'm sure hearing that everything's a-ok is a huge relief!  Sounds like things are going well :)
Just a quick note before lunch! . . . I LOVE THE NEW NAME!

Luvkayln:  I am really sorry that AF is coming.  I was really hoping this would be the one . . . as Kenyan said - stay strong . . .

Candie:  Congratulations!!!! 1 dpo . . . . ;-)

mommyin09:  baseline is a follicle count pre-drugs and to check my hormones . . . so they know that they are giving me the right level of meds.  Normally it is on CD3, but for some reason they want me to do it tomorrow - which may end of being CD1 at best (I had some slight spotting).  To be frank, I have to check with them in the am . . . might be part of the new protocol . . .

Rachjas: I agree with mommyin09 - my luteul phase has grown through my TTC treatments - but you should also mention it to your Dr - there are many options!

Happy Veteran's Day (I forgot to add this am).  
So sorry about the bfn. I have been thinking about you.

I am 11dpiui, and waiting for test Friday. Trying to keep busy

Oh no...I was so sure.  All the signs were there.  I can hardly believe it.  I'm so so sorry.  I think we were all so convinced.  Hope you are doing ok and all you can do is go on to the next cycle and stay strong.  Until she shows there is stil some hope....
luvkayln.....i agree with stacey until af shows there is still hope....you could still be one that doesnt show a high enough hcg level til later on.  i know it doesnt make sense but it is very possible.  until the red headed monster =) shows her face there is still hope, i still have everything crossed for you.

ok i know i have been going back and forth with doctors for the last month, but it is hard to decide whether to go to a new doctor that really didnt impress me or to go to a doctor that i KNOW but is 2 hour drive away.  Well i went to my general surgeon today because of my incisional hernia, and she thinks that she can do a good job of sewing me up after my c-section so that i dont need the mesh that they use.  the mesh can get infected very easily when used after a c-section so she is gonna do some research and let my doctor up here know.  so i guess since i absolutely adore the general surgeon and i want her to do my repair then i will have to go to the doctor up here...which means once again my doctor appts get changed (mommyin09 sorry)...so my next OB appt will be 11/18....and i will have to cancel my appt with my regular OB because face it ladies my insurance is not going to cover my going to 2 doctors.  They will cover it for the first month cause i can say it was a second opinion, but they are not going to continue to do so.  but i will keep everyone posted and hopefully the day that i saw him last month was just a off day and he will be a more personable person next week.  boy it seems like the weeks are flying by....will be 11 weeks along on saturday...wow

good luck to all, stay strong and know that you are thought about daily.

MOMMYIN09.....the song and title of the thread ROCKS very appropriate and inspiring.
luvkayln- AF is such a beast.  but you have the right thought.  move forward to the next month.  Yeah your nurse was very re-assuring.....NOT.  i love how they say things like that and think that is helps us in any way shape or form.

well ladies touching base.  i have been so busy at work trying to prepare for an annual audit.  i will hopefully have time later on to write notes to each one of you.  But for now i am thinking about you all.

Also welcome to all the new-bees.  This is the greatest forum you will find.  All of these women are wonderful and so supportive.
Ok heres another song I thought you guys might like...Makes me cry when I hear it.

Many nights we pray
With no proof anyone could hear
And our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understand
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we know we could

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill

Who know what miracle
You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
And now I am standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fear
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see you way safe through the rain
Thought of a still resilient voice
Says love is very near
There can be miracles

Just believe
You will when you
Believe
Arlotheslug:  I do remember you didn't respond well to the meds last time, so maybe they're starting earlier to make sure you get just the right cocktail! :)  Good luck tomorrow.  I look forward to hearing how it goes!

Joyce:  No problem!  I'll change your appt date tomorrow morning.  It's good for you to stick with the right doctor for you!

luvkayln:  I'm thinking of you & hoping you're doing okay.  I know you expect AF, but the ladies are right.  It's not over till...  Take care !

Guesito:  Beautiful words! We all do have to believe.  One day it will happen for each of us! :)

leighanne:  Sorry you're so swamped at work.  I've been off for a week now & I'm loving it... but I'll be back in the grind tomorrow.  Did you see there are new options for your home page background?  I thought of you 'cause there's a blue one with a toy train :)

Thanks for all the positive comments on my pics! :)

I'm glad everyone is happy with the name!
Mommyin09 - Great song and great name.Very fitting for this group of fine strong ladies!  Congrats on your progesterone results...that sounds very promising!  How was the Lakers game??

Luvkayln - I am still holding out hope for you!!!!!!

Arlotheslug - Just ask questions and understand what they have planned for you.  Hopefully it makes sense, and if it doesn't, ask again!  I have to think that any adjustment is due to the response you had last time.  Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Guesito - Very nice song...thanks for posting.  I hope you are feeling more positive.  I can imagine your frustration when you found out they only froze 3 embryos.  You are getting throught the 2ww though.  I'm hoping you can start us IVF ladies off with a nice BFP!!!!

Jessie - Congrats on a great appt!!!  I can imagine it was a big relief!  It's good to start planning all of the financial stuff now.  How much time would you take off?

So I finally go back to the RE on Monday.  I'll be finished the bcps and go for u/s and get my next set of drugs.  These weeks are dragging for me.  And today, a really amazing job opportunity was presented to me and I had to say thanks but no thanks.  I'm in no position to start a new job...even though it is a great time to leave my company and take such a good opportunity.  But, I'm hoping to get my bfp in December so I don't think my new employer would appreciate that!

Have a great evening everyond and SSBD to all!!!
Stacey
I was sure that you were pregnant like the other woman on here.  I am so sorry for such a disappointment.  I am glad to hear that your spirits are up and you are ready to try again.  
Ok, got FSH levels back, my RE said they were still high, 67.5, and its up to me to decide what to do. Well DUH!!!! I guess I am just gonn astay on BC for a few months a go back for another FSH check then. Still cant be right. ANYWAY--------I am gonna throw away 60 bottles of fertility meds half Follistim & half Repronex, SSSSOOO.................if any of you know any one who NEEDS them let me know!! I HATE the idea of just "tossing " them out!! Have a good evening and talk to ya'll soon!!!
stacy:  Well the baby would have to go to daycare and they cant start going until they are at least 6 weeks old.  So I would say 6-8 weeks, roughly 2 months.  My mom did mention that she would be off on summer vacation so she could watch the baby while I went back to work.  Im sorry but I would like to have so bonding time with my baby.  DH told me not to worry about it and that he would figure something out.

So I was talking to biomoms sister today and apparently she wasnt going to call tonight bc she didnt feel like crying.  BUT if I called in the morning, that she wanted Heather to wake her up so she could to to ME.  Why in the world would she want to talk to me.  Does she really think I feel sorry for her and will have any compasion?  I really dont think so.  She is the one that threw them away over a year ago and never looked back and I have been the one that was there to take care of them and wipe their tears.  I have no sympathy for someone that puts on a big show telling everyone that she is the mother of the year when she doesnt even check on the kids she gave birth too.  She just makes me sick.  People like her shouldnt be able to have kids when there are so many women that would die to have a baby but cant.

Sorry for that rant.  It did make me feel better after I got it out.  Thanks for listening.  I know its not yalls problem.

I hope everyone has a great night.  SSBD to all!
just wanted to say that we are here for you to vent, rant and rave....anytime.
mommyin09- i have the little ducks with the green back round on mine.  i think they are so cute.  I love having time off of work but after i few days i start to get bored.  There is only so much cleaning you can do around the house before you start to run out of things to do.  Unless i take days off and go somewhere, i am bored fast.  I have to look at your pics now, i did not know you posted anything new.
Took a HPT this am and got a BFN. I go in for the official test Friday and will hear then what my next steps are. This was a really tough month-I did not know what to expect at all, and I am very suprised how all of these meds really trick with your body.

I will be more prepared for round 2 iui after this. Guess I will induldge in wine this weekend.

vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/18)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

mamatina:  CD7
Keyan:  CD8 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD16 (iui today!)
Stacey:  CD19 (u/s 11/17; Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD30 (doc appt today!)
naf38: CD58 (started provera)

Candie: 2dpo
Guesito:  6dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  8dpo
rachjas:  10dpo
wishandaprayer:  11dpiui (beta 11/14)
luvkayln:  16dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  16dpo

Stacey:  Hey, sorry about the job offer!  I know you were worried about layoffs back in the summer, so I'm sure that was a tough, but smart call.  I can't believe you're already going in on Mon for your next round of meds, that's so exciting! :)  The Laker game was so much fun :)  The VIP box makes all the difference; great view, great food catered all throughout the game & there were about 18 of us in the room.  Plus, they won! :)  How's the squirrel situation?

kmcarino:  Best wishes today !!! :)

leighanne:  The ducks are adorable, too! :)  We have a lot of "stuff" going on at home, so with a week off, I could not get bored!!!  I go back today...

Jessie:  I believe your employer is required to give you time off, but that you'd get paid based on the sick/vacation time you have available to you.  It may be different at your workplace, but that's the understanding I have.

wishandaprayer:  Sorry about the bfn! :(  Hang in there & see what your beta shows on Friday.

mamatina:  Sorry about your fsh levels still being high.  Hopefully staying on bcp's another month or two will bring them down even more.

luvkayln:  How are you doing?
Hi everyone!  Just got back from the Dr. and waiting for the results - as I told DH, I refuse to get excited this time b/c I don't want to fall too hard (I know I have to be positive - just having a hard time - found out another person is pg - this is what I like to call the start of the second wave - first was right when we got married - 5 pg - this wave is the "book club" wave - 2 woman and their good friend (3), as well as someone DH works with (4) . . .).  Anyway, the tech said everything looked ok - but have to wait for the Dr.  UG!  DH says he will be positive for the both of us.  So, enough of me . . .

Wishandaprayer:  I am really sorry about the BFN . .  . you don't know - I know it is hard, but please hold out some hope for Friday - I will keep you in my thoughts.

Leighanne:  Sorry work has been so busy, but I know what you mean about not working.  I must admit (however) that a week off like Mommyin09 - **** nothing sounds awesome right now . . . it has been really busy here.  Hopefully I will be off Thanksgiving week.

Jessie:  I hope you are feeling better.

Guesito and Mommyin09:  I love the poems - they brought me up a bit last night . . . Thank you. Guesito - start the BFP for us IVFrs!  

Mamatina:  I wish I knew a use for the drugs . . . I am sorry the news is not what you wanted - I hope it goes better.  

Stacey:  I know about the dragging weeks - believe me!  You will be there soon enough and then it will go very quickly!  I am sorry you were not able to take the job - but really cool you got the offer!  

I will let you know what I hear from the DR - have to carry the cell phone around all day -

Happy Wednesday!  
I just want to say Hi to everyone. Best wishes to everyone on here who is PG,  waiting to POAS, or TTC. I'm CD26 so I'm waiting. Good luck and lots of baby dust to us all!!!
I stopped cramping It went on for 3 days along with twinges...... Have had a couple of headaches and are very hungry all the time. My bbs are very tender but that could be due to Progesterone...Im beginning to lose hope and get very anxious!! Help!!!
Thanks ladies! You all are the best! :) I'm doing ok, still waiting for af to show. I'm convinced i'm not pregnant, another bfn today. I'm hoping she comes today, so i can go to the doc tomorrow and get this cycle out of my head! I can't believe how my body fooled me like this! But i'm ok, i'm starting to cramp again, so maybe she's on her way. I'm going to get all the info about injections when i go see my RE again. Prices, dose amount and what kind he recommends. Then i'll do more research online! I have to know everything! :) I'm doing clomid this next cycle, and it will be my last. I would just go ahead and do injections, but we hadn't planned for it so we can't budget it in until the cycle after next. I heard injections cost a pretty penny! My insurance doesn't cover anything. One good thing is that i bought my hcg shot last cycle, but ovulated too early to use it or do iui, so we still have that! Anyway, i'll keep you all posted. Thanks for being such great cycle buddies! I couldn't get through all of this without you ladies!!! Best of luck to each and everyone of us, in whatever stage of our cycle we're in!
hi all I'm doing good yes I'm being positive dec will be our month. I'm still waiting for af I'm on day 3 after taking provera to bring it on. Just wondering when u guys were on provera to bring on af did u get sore boobs or cramps? Is it like a pms feeling? I just don't know why to look for.

Mamatina89-- have faith my FSH levels in jan were 83.4 I was told I was in early stages of menopause but then had another test in July and it went down to 10.2. The doc's thought I may of been stressing alot. So pls have faith,

Guesitio-- I'm sending positive thoughts ur way, I guess sore bbs is a great sign

Mommyin09-- how cool to have box tickets and be treated like a queen LOL

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday :)
Guesito:  I know it is hard, but I also know you are strong.  PLEASE stay positive - your heart and mind need it! I think the symptoms are  good signs!  

Naf: Hi!  good to hear from you!  I am glad you are doing well . . . I did get cramps on provera . . . don't recall the sore boobs.

Luyvkayln:  I hope you can move foward soon . . . and I hope you are doing well.

ArmyPrincess:  Hi!  It is nice to hear from you . . .

I just heard back from the Dr - all is normal.  So, I start my shots for the second IVF cycle on Friday - am and pm shots this time.  Go in for another round of tests on next Tuesday . . . where they hope to see some progression forward! I hope I respond this time!!!!!
Arlothslug - Yay!  I'm so happy that all of your tests came back normal.  IVF here you come!  :)  Good luck with the shots and I hope your next round of tests result in lots more good news.  I hope you are part of the pregnancy wave this time around!

naf - I can't really answer your question, but I hope AF comes soon and you can move onto bigger and better things!  :)

luvkayln - I am so sorry my dear friend.  Why do our bodies have to mess with us like this?  Not fair.  :(   I just can't believe it.  Well, I guess if AF is going to show, then I hope she does ASAP and you can move on to next cycle and closer to that inevitable BFP.  

Guesito - Don't lose hope yet!  It really sounds like your symptoms could be quite positive.

mommyin09 - How are you doing today?  The first day back to work after being off for a while is always the worst!  

wishandaprayer - Just hang in there and see what the beta has to say.  I hope everything turns out OK.

Stacey - Wow, done with phase 1 and onto the next step soon.  I can imagine how anxious you must be to just get on with it!  :)  I'm so sorry you had to turn down that job opportunity, but that would be tough to start a new job right now and then have to be requesting time off.  I love the positive thinking - yes, you will be seeing that BFP soon!  :)
Guesito: Hang in there! Next week will be here before we know it! :) I was really nauseous last Sat. & then starting this morning, I'm feeling nauseous again, cramps & sore bbs, too. It could be the progesterone, but let's hope not ;)

Naf:  It's good to hear from you & great that you're feeling positive! :) Hopefully AF will start soon, so you can move forward.

Arlotheslug: That's wonderful that your results are good!!! Injections Friday?! You & Stacey are so close this time! I hope they found just the right cocktail for you ;)

Luvkayln: If AF is coming, then I hope for you that she shows soon so you can move forward.  (I am still keeping my fingers crossed that she's not coming, though.)
Hey, I just missed you :) Yes, it's hard coming back to work, but luckily we were extra busy, so the morning flew by! Now it's time for lunch. Hope you're doing well at 2dpo! :)
Af had showed up, CD 1. I have an appt. with my GP today at for to get BW for Hypothyroidism.  I am thinking that they will up me to 50 mcg from 25 mcg that I have been taking for six weeks.  Called my RE office.  She is out of town.  I am get a baseline U/S tmw at 3 with her colleague.  I will be taking 100mg of clomid with a CD 12 U/S this cycle (if all is well with the U/S tmw). I have a CD 12 U/S 11/23 at 10:15 (hoping for the good side).  
yeah whoo I can't believe af is here. I can't believe it I'm so happy :) I'm going to keep at this positive thinking thing LOL it's working yeah....

Sorry I don't have anyone to tell so I'm sharing my excitment with my baby boomers in dec yeah haha

So I will be taking Clomid 150g on cd 3-7

Fingers crossed everyone and lots of baby dust to us all Xxx
Go for that bfp!!!   I started cramping again about an hour ago. Im going insane with all these symptoms... COULD IT BE THE PROGESTERONE???
Naf38 & Rachjas: Sounds like you both will be cycle buddies this time, both plans sound great, I wish for both of you that it does bring that christmas blessing!

Guesito: I know that it is not easy, but you need to remain calm so that the little(s) bean continues to grow and brings you that BFP!!!

Candie: Hey! how are you doing? did you do any meds this cycle?

Mommyin09: You are already 8dpo!! just a few more days, are you planning on testing soon?

Arlotheslug: I will be thinking about you on Friday....this time everything will work just the right way, beleive it! . About pg people, my next door neihgbor got pregnant BY MISTAKE.......ooohhhhh I just love those upppsss and yesterday I found out that another neighbor is also pg...I am hoping that I can copy some how!!! cz I think is in the air and dh & I are hoping we can catch it... LOL

AmyPrincess: will you be testing soon?

Luvkalyn: As mommyin09 said, we hope af doesn't show, but if she is on her way, hopefully she will hurry up so that you can start a new cycle! stay strong.

wishandaprayer: sorry about BFN, will be praying for a +Beta on Friday!

Stacey: A BFP will sound way better than any employment opportunity. How is your MIL doing, any news?
well I guess it's not af it was abit of spotting. Gee that's werid I guess I'll see if it comes. My gyno said if I have spotting count it as cd1, but what happens if I don't get anymore?
Good luck and prayers to all of us ladies. I am currently 12 dpo and waiting and praying too!
jmh2005:  Welcome & good luck to you!!!  Will you be testing soon or just waiting it out?  Best wishes :)

Naf:  I was so excited to read your first post about AF!  Just wait & see how it progresses.  Hopefully it will begin with spotting & turn into AF soon.  I'm excited for you to finally get going with your clomid & on the way to your BFP!  It's been a long road for you !  Keep that positive attitude.  It's contageous!  Best wishes :)

Guesito:  Keyan is right! :)  Try to relax & wait it out.  I know, it's easier said than done, huh!? I've been having cramping all day & I wonder if it's something to feel positive about or if it's just AF getting ready to show...  It's so hard to know.  I'm also feeling nauseous again today & that can be due to the progesterone.  It also makes me completely sleepy!  Hang in there!!!

Keyan:  Wow!  Sounds like love is in the air in your neighborhood!  I think you & dh should try to soak it up before heading out on your little getaway this weekend! ;-)  We're about to be fully moved into our house, probably this weekend & so, as I mentioned to Stacey, I'm trying to channel my "future baby" to let him or her know that the coast is clear!  Like Fat ******* from Austin Powers says, Get in my belly!  Sorry! :) I think I'll try to wait till Monday to test, maybe Tues. 'cause Tuesday will be 2 weeks after I O'd.  We'll see if I can hold out, though! :)

rachjas:  That's great news! :)  Let's hope your "right" side cooperates this time!!!

luvkayln:  Still thinking of you, my friend!  Fingers are still crossed :)
Beautiful poems from mommyin09 & Guesito you make us strong ladies!!! I like the name 2.
Don't give up, you still have us. There will be sunshine in our lives.

Baby dust and fingers crossed to all of us!
Love & peace.....

OMG too funny...FAT B*stard....lol....not exactly the mental image i was wanting at almost 7 in the morning but funny none the less...lol

man reading all of your posts i am sitting here crying, i wish that i could truly sprinkle a ton of babydust on you all.(dang i hate hormones).  or find 1000 babies that nobody wants so that you can ALL adopt one easily.  it doesnt seem fair that there are those who can get pregnant easily and then others who try for a long time and have such problems, and i feel so badly.  i hope that you all get bfp's through whatever way you are going very very soon.  It would be so awesome to be able to see those 2 lines throughout the holidays.  i am sorry i am a blubbering idiot this morning, between hormones and lack of sleep (i just cant sleep) i am a mess....and i truly am sorry if i made anyone feel bad with this post as that was not my intention.

love you all, and i send out TONS of SUPER DUPER STICKY BABYDUST....COVERED IN EXTRA STICKY HONEY to you all....and i pray that you all get little beans stuck in there good and proper. hugs to you all as well
good morning everyone!  I tried to catch up from what I missed yesterday.  I was just so tired, by the time I got home, I ate and basically went to bed.  I feel a little bad for DH bc he is having to take care of our children by himself for the last few days.  

I am with Joyce.  I wish there was something I could do besides give support to help everyone get their bfps or adopt.

I told the lady over our office that I am pregnant.  She didnt seem to mind.  Im sure by now everyone in all the offices know... oh well I dont really care. I just didnt want to get in trouble for all the absences I have been having lately.

I hope everyone has a great day!  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
Happy Thursday all!

Rachas and Naf:  I am glad you are both able to move foward!  I hope things are good for both of you this cycle and rachas, I hope the "right side" reacts!

JMH:  Welcome!  

Guesito:  I hope you are doing better today and trying to send you positive thoughts.

Mommyin09:  Too funny.  I hope this is it . . . hopefully you can hold out!

Kenyan:  I hope your neighborhood is contangeous . . . and you an join that club!

Stacey:  I hope things are moving forward.  Just a quick note for hello!

I hope everyone has a great day - busy here with meetings . . .

Michelle:  (anyone heard from her?)

vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/18)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

naf38:  CD2?
rachjas: CD2 (u/s today!)
arlotheslug:  CD2 (doc appt 11/18)
mamatina:  CD8
Keyan:  CD9 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD20 (u/s 11/17; Retrieval 12/9)

kmcarino: 1dpiui
Candie: 3dpo
Guesito:  7dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  9dpo
wishandaprayer:  12dpiui (beta tomorrow!)
jmh2005: 13dpo
luvkayln:  17dpo (fingers x'd)
ArmyPrincess819:  17dpo

Lina:  Welcome ! :)

Joyce & Jessie:  Thanks for your support :)

luvkayln:  Thinking of you :)

Stacey & Arlotheslug:  Are you both starting your injections just a few days apart, then?  That would be great to be so close :)

Stacey:  How is mil?

Candie:  How are you doing?

Have a great day, everyone! :)
Well, I had my IUI yesterday which went very well.  We had 77 million to use after the wash which is great!  I am hoping and praying that it works this time.  I am officially in the t22...is anyone else starting their tww?

Good luck to all of you that are days away from finding out if they are pregnant!
Good Luck!!! Yey!! Hopefully we can all get a BFP!!!! 7 more days for my beta!
Good morning ladies! Well, 17 dpo today, still no sign of af! I went in yesterday for a blood test, and will know the results today around 1! My temps are still up too! Gosh, i really hope this is it. I feel like someone's playing a mean trick on me this cycle! I promise to let you all know asap, know matter what the results are! Wish me luck!!
luvkayln:  I'm hoping & praying that you get + results today!!!  It's gonna be a loooong day!  Hang in there :)

kmcarino:  Best wishes to you!
mommyin09- Thanks girlie!! I know, i'm so ready for 1:00 to be here, but i'm scared ********!! :) Either way, I NEED to know, this is killing me!
Ok, they blocked out s h i t less! :)
Ha!  Great save ;-)
I'll be checking in often to see your update!!  PLEASE get a BFP!!!  Thinking and hoping and prating and crossing everything for you!

I am praying and keeping everything cross for you!!!

Just a quick drop to say HELLO to everyone, I will try to catch up later on.....Really busy here at work. Hope you all are having a better time than I am.
luvkayln: I just read your post! Its almost one here, not sure if we are on the same time schedule but I cant wait.  Im going to have to find away to stay on the comuter for another 20 min! I hope its a bfp!
Well ladies, BFN!! :( I'm so sad...  The nurse said my LP could possibly be longer this time because I ovulated early on my own on clomid and I didn't take the hcg shot. I don't know why that would make a difference, but whatever! This really s u c k s!!! She called in Provera, AGAIN, for me! I just freakin' took that **** last cycle. Anyway, sorry I couldn't bring better news. Now I get to stay here at work until 10:30 tonight being sad and i've been here since 7:30 this morning! Thanks you guys for checking in on me! I'll be fine, I'm sooo ready for injections. I don't know how much more of this i can take! :(
Im so sorry! I really thought it was your cycle! When would you be able to move on to injections?
Thanks Jessie! I know, i thought this was it too. Oh well... We'll be able to do it the cycle after next. I really, really don't want to do clomid again though. It's obviously NOT working for me!!! I'm ready for something different. Even the RE said the injections will do the trick for me, but he's hesitant to put me on them because he thinks i'll end up with a litter! Who cares!? Put me on the darn things!! :) If insurance covered it we could do it this next time, but I don't have that luxury. Thanks for checking in on me today. You're so sweet!
Im so sorry to hear about your BFN. A BFP Will happen before you know it. (((Hugs))

Can't wait for my Beta on 11/20!!! Need to know one way or another!!!  I feel every symptom in the book.LOL
Thanks Guesito! I hope your results are better than mine were! Good luck!
IT REALLY S.U.C.K.S.....scream, cry, get it all out, but tomorrow will be a better day, a new day full of many positive things coming your way. stay strong.
I totally understand about how costly this could be. Im in the same boat I just pocketed $12,000 for my 2nd cycle. for my 1st cycle I was part of a research and Ivf only cost me $3000 Thats 15,000 in only 3 months.... This is my last attempt whatevere happens happens... Cant afford it.  My only relief is that I froze 3 babies... We shall see.
luvkayln--I'm so sorry about the negetive hpt. I wish u all the best with your next step and you will get positive results soon :)

Ok just wandering if anyone has seen the news... About the transgender guy who is pregnant for the second time.. How is this possible when all of us are having a hard time trying to concive? Are they wealthy and they can afford everything possible to help him? Sorry I'm not against this pls don't take it wrong.

Ok sorry i'm been positive here this is all going to happen to us we will be mummy soon for the first or second time sending lots of baby dust to everyone.

luvkayln - I am sorry about the BFN.  Hopefully, we will both have good news for Christmas season.

I just got home from ym CD 2 u/s.  I had to see my RE's colleague.  My lining was good.  I had one left over on my bad side.  I am going to take Clomid CD 3-7, CD 12 u/s 11/23.  

Last night, my GP as if we were doing IUI.  She said since one tube is blocked that will probably be the next course of action.  Is this true?  I am new to all of this.
luvkalyn- that does totally s u c k.  the sheer fact that TTC can be so hard sometimes is not far.  well we are all here for you and like you said, got to try again next cycle.  Did you get pregnant on your own with Kayln or did you need meds?
I totally agree with you on the guy being preggo. Its Insane!
luvkayln:  Again, I'm so bummed for you! :(  I, like everyone else, was so sure this was it & I can just imagine how sad you are.  You are so strong, though, my friend! You have endured so much & I believe things can only get better for you & dh. Maybe you should try a cycle without the clomid before starting your injections?  Just a thought...  Hang in there & know we all care about you & wish you our best!!! :)

rachjas:  I think iui is worth looking into!  We were set to do that this cycle until my HSG revealed that multiples would not be a good option for me.  There is that risk with iui (well, a risk for me may be a blessing for you!)  Let us know if you decide to try it :)

naf:  I didn't see the news, but it's so true.  How is this person getting pregnant when we're all struggling?!  It does show how advanced medicine has become!

Now I have a question...  I was having mild cramps yesterday, but starting today & even now, I am just one big cramp!  I can hardly walk.  Could this be a +sign or just AF starting to show?  I don't normally have cramps like this, but each month it seems that another curve ball is thrown my way just to get my hopes up...  what do you think?

bump
Hi all:

Luvkayln:  I am so sorry.  I was getting so excited for you . . . it is just not fair!  I was beginning to believe this was it . . . I agree with mommyin09 - things can only go up for you and DH!

Mommyin09:  I really don't know, but it sounds like a good sign - if it is not something you usually have.  I will keep it all crossed.  

Rachjas: An iui may be a good idea - it helps the swimmers project ;-)  I keep forgetting, but hopefully will remember to post the name of a good book I found on TTC - as a resource.  

NAF:  I TOTALLY AGREE - Dh and I were talking about that last night (saw an ad during Grey's) - he got really angry.  

Guesito:  Man, I would be busting at the seams . . . ;-)  Hopefully you will start the BFP for us IVFers.

Stacey:  are you starting your shots today?  I hope you are ok.

Well, took the first shot this am . . . so anxious that I was not very nice to DH -- I need to CALM Down . .. DH is arranging a massage for me tomorrow - he is so sweet!  

Happy Friday!
Michelle:  (anyone heard from her?)

vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/18)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP

naf38:  CD3?
rachjas: CD3 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD3 (doc appt 11/18)
mamatina:  CD9
Keyan:  CD10 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD21 (u/s 11/17; Retrieval 12/9)

kmcarino: 2dpiui
Candie: 4dpo
Guesito:  8dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  10dpo
wishandaprayer:  13dpiui (beta today!)
jmh2005: 14dpo
luvkayln:  18dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  18dpo

Arlotheslug:  Congrats on getting the first shot out of the way & hooray for a wonderful dh ! :-)
I heard cramping is a very good sign.. I never cram for my af but have cramped quite a bit in the last 6 days...Im getting so excited! Called my Re yesterday to ask her about the white discharge and she said it was a very good sign it has to do with your estrogen levels... Also my bbs are soooo tender...Af should have been here yesterday....I hope I can start the bfp rolling in this room. Good luck toall you wonderful ladies!! Lets pray!
When I got pregnant before I had cramping just like cramping I got before af was coming, but it ended up that I was pregnant.  When I have IUIs done and take progesterone, I've noticed that I have had severe cramping...I could nto believe how bad they were...definitely worse than the normal af cramps.  I hope it means a bfp for you though!  Cramping can be a good sign too.  Good luck!
Good morning ladies.  Happy Friday!!  Sorry I didn't check in yesterday.  Very busy at work and then helped dh grout the new tile in our kitchen/dining room until 11:30 last night.  I am pooped!!  :)

luvkalyn - I've already sent you a note, but again, I am so sorry.  I agree with mommyin09 - have you thought about going med-free this time?  It seems like the provera/clomid combo is really messing with you.  

mommyin09 - Yay, I'm so happy you might be moving back into the house this weekend!  Hopefully the little bean gets the hint and hangs on tight!  Love the Fat B@stard reference.  I laughed out loud.  :)  DH and I love those movies.  The dog always rolls over or nudges our arm and wants his belly rubbed, so we change it up a little and say "Rub my belly", but we say it in the same voice.  :)  I hope those symptoms you are having is actually a miracle in the works!  

Arlotheslug - DH is so sweet.  Enjoy the massage!  Hang in there with the shots.  I can only imagine how draining it is, but just keep focusing on that little baby you're going to get for Christmas.  :)

Stacey - How are your shots going?  That is so cool that you and Arlotheslug are on a similar schedule.  I hope you end up with a Christmas surprise too. :)  

naf - I know what you mean!  I saw that story last night too and it made me sick.  This world is really screwed up sometimes.  One of these days, it will happen for us too.  Are you still spotting.  Come on AF!  

Keyan - I'd be breathing in that air and drinking that water as much as I could!  I hope you and DH are the next lucky ones in the neighborhood.

Joyce - Thanks for thinking of us.  You are very sweet.  Hope you are able to get some rest today.  Only a few more days until your appt!  

Guesito - Wow, that's quite an investment you've made in the IVF.  It's good that you still have some frozen embryos just in case, but we'll all keep praying that it won't come to that!  Take care.

rachjas - Glad your u/s went well.  I hope the clomid works for you this time.  IUI might help to increase your chances, but I would assume only if you had follies on your good side.  I think they place the sperm directly in the uterus, so it wouldn't bypass your tube problem.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Hello-went for blood work this morning, but I am pretty darn sure BFN. If I am lucky, will start up again on Monday-we will see.

Guesito-I am hoping for a BFP for you

Luvkalyn-I am so sorry, but I have a good feleling for you and those injectables!

I will check in later to let you know the news

Happy Friday
Thanks girls, for the notes and the warm wishes! You all are truely amazing, and I love you all! :) It's funny how I was just researching all this ttc stuff one day, and I came across this website, and poof, I found you all! :) The greatest support system out there, I honestly believe that!

Arlotheslug, Candie & Stacey- Thank you for the notes! I'm doing better today, moving on as usual! :) I hope everything goes well for you 3 and we see some bfp's soon! :)

Mommyin09- I sent you a message about your cramping, but please don't look into it! I promise you, that exact same thing happened to me. I cramped from 8 dpo to 10 dpo, along with brown spotting, and it was absolutely nothing! If it is a good sign, you will see that when you get your bfp. If it's not, and you get all excited like i did, you'll be sooo upset, like i am/was! I never had cramping or anything like that before either. I'm not trying to be negative nancy here. I just care about you, you're a great friend, and I don't want to see you upset! Good luck though! I really, really hope this is it for you!! :)

Well, I've decided to do injections! :) Screw the new computer, that can wait! :) Clomid obviously isn't going to do it for me, i'm done trying with it, I feel like if I do it this next cycle i'll be wasting another cycle. Mommyin09 & Stacey- I know you both feel that i should go off the meds before trying injections, but i did that the cycle before last, and i didn't even ovulate! Scary!!! I really don't want to take that chance, plus with being monitered with my RE, i have no concerns as to when i ovulated, ya know? I feel "safe" when I'm monitered, and I would love to start injections NOW! I'm ready for another baby! :)

Wishandaprayer- Thanks! I really hope the injections does the trick! Good luck with your results today! I'll be thinking of you! :)
Hey everyone!  TGIF!  Im looking forward to laying around the house for two days.  Nothing new is really going on at my house.  The kids are getting better thank goodness. I still have my cough and the over the counter medicine that my OB said I could take is so nasty!  I almost threw up after taking it this morning and it made me nautious for hours.

I got a message from my kids' Biomom's little sister.  Bio mom had a sonogram today, her first one and she should be about 3 months along.  She miscarried and its basically rotting inside her.  The doctor said that they will do a D&C on monday if she doesnt pass it on her own.  But if it is already rotting, shouldnt they be getting it out now?  Even though I feel that she shouldnt have anymore children, I do feel sorry for her.  I know I would be completely devistated.  Im kinda hoping this will wake her up to reality.

Mommyin09:  I have an appt on 11/24 if you want to add it to the list.  And our list of people has gotten so long!
will be 11 weeks tomorrow....yaahooo...still nervous and probably will continue to be until i feel movements in the next month or so ( i am figuring around christmas)....everytime i go to the bathroom i check to make sure no spotting...bbs still horribly sore.  

jessie...yes they should do a D & C since she was so early yet....i had to be induced when that happened to me, and i HAD to get it out, although the doc i saw wanted me to wait....i contacted a differant doc and they got me in and admitted, and got it taken care of that day.  it helps with the healing process.  But i was basically 5 months when i found out that he had died.  was so tiny, about 4-5 inches and weighing only about 6 oz.  it was hard but things do happen for a reason.

good luck, babydust, and lots of hugs and luv to all....will catch up personal later....went to bed early last night cause of such a long day....got up a little after 4 this morning and couldnt go back to sleep....UGH
Joyce: Congrats on the 11 weeks!!!

Jessie: My favorite part of friday is the 2 days to rest that follows :o)

Luvkalyn: Sounds like you have a good plan, hopefully this one will bring you the BFP you deserve. I hope you are doing better.

Wishandprayer: Good luck on your test today!

Candie: LOL I didn't think about the water, maybe that's the key to a BFP :o)...I will be drinking plenty of it and will make sure dh does too....you know.. this is the work of 2. Your are such a great wife...how does the tile turn out?

Arlotheslug: OOHHH DH is great...a message!! YAY for you and him, please enjoy it! Do you do the shots every day? if so, you need to  plan ahead how you will handle it so that poor dh doesn't  get the blame, but I am sure he understands you ;o)

Mommyin09: YAY you are moving in! Congrats!!! you and dh must feel very proud to finally be moving in. remember to take it easy, let dh do the hard work. like I said on the message, the cramps can be a + sign, but don't think to much into it, just stay positive and think BFP BFP BFP BFP :o) Funny about letting the baby know it is time!

Naf38: yes I did see the news...., I know it seems like a big deal cz he looks like a guy, but the truth is that he is a SHE (she's not really a man, just looks like one and wants to be like a man)....you know what really gets in my head, that the real difference between a man and a woman, is that woman can have babys and man can't, and how does she handle this situation, emotionally, cz she wants to be like a man, that is her goal, and then I think, how does she handle the emotions from the pregnancy hormones.....and of course this is really frustrating for us TTC, he/she gets pregnant so easy and us here REAL woman have such a hard time....well I need to shut up now, huh?!?

I hope you all enjoy your weekend

AF and a negative test-back to base line ultrasound Monday and hopes to be back on injectables Monday night...
While I wait, I am enjoying a fine Chardonnay!

Good night to all
Wow!  What a busy day!  I'm finally able to check in & play catch-up :)  It's gonna be a busy weekend, but a good one too.  Tomorrow I'm working "adoptions".  A few times a year on Saturdays, they do mass adoptions & everyone volunteers (jugdes, court reporters, clerks, attorneys, etc.)  So, I always try not to miss it!  We'll do hundreds of adoptions & there will be clowns, treats, balloons, etc.  It's really a fun & positive day!  Much different than the cases I'm used to hearing...  Other than that, we'll be working on our master bedroom.  Dh has his work cut out for him this weekend, but if all goes well, we'll be moving on in :)  Honestly the only reason we're not sleeping in there yet is 'cause Huck, our cat, doesn't have his "doggy" door!  We fall asleep in our new bedroom every night & then wake up around 11 or 12:00 & move to the back, where he's waiting & looking, oh, so sad! He should have his "access pass" by Sunday :)

wishandaprayer:  Oh, I'm sorry about that bfn & AF!  It's good she showed right away, though, don't you think?  Now you can move forward. Enjoy that glass of wine :)

Keyan:  Yes, we're excited! :) Dh came home from work & fell asleep!  He works 12-hr days 5 days a week, so it's totally understandable. Poor guy! He'll start painting the closets tomorrow & hopefully by the end of the weekend, we'll have our closets complete & the "doggy" door in for Huck :)  I agree with Candie, start drinking that water!!! Have a great weekend & a nice time away with dh!

Luvkayln:  I never think of you as a negative Nancy! :)  Thanks for caring about me!  I really appreciate it.  Yeah, my cramps were very different, but they occurred on a day when my temp spiked high & today it was back down to normal.  So, I am a little backwards on the whole "implantation" idea!!! :)  Anyway, of course I'm hoping, but I definitely won't expect anything.  Every month AF is right there waiting for me.  I haven't gotten that BFP yet, so I can't even imagine it!  That's great that you're starting your injectables this cycle!!!  I just meant maybe you shouldn't do clomid again, ya know?  So, I'm happy for you.  The computer can surely wait! :)

Arlotheslug:  You're doing injections morning & night; right?  How are you feeling?  I hope the massage helps!  Tell dh he did good ;-)

Jessie:  I'll add your appt to the list in the morning.  I hope you feel better!

Candie:  How did I know you'd love that reference!? :-)  You cracked me up about Nittany's belly!  I can just hear the voice...  Congrats on getting the tile grouted!  Believe me, I know that's a big job!  I bet you're sore, too.  You guys are really moving things along! :)

Guesito:  The countdown begins!  I sure hope your symptoms are a + sign!  Like luvkayln said, though, try not to get your hopes up!  I will keep my fingers x'd for you :)

kmcarino:  Thanks.  I hope, but like I said, I don't want to read too much into it.  We'll soon see :)

Have a great weekend, everyone !!! :)
keyan:  Thats my favorite part about Fridays too!  I dont get much relax time though with my kids but at least Im not working.

DH told his ex that I was pregnant... I really wanted to hit him.  It was basically a slap in the face to her since she just found out she miscarried.  I was completely angry about it and he didnt understand why until I explained and then he felt bad.  Why dont males think before they speak?  I know he didnt really mean any harm but he should have thought about it first.  Yes she actually called... well not really, it was more like I was talking to her sister and her sister asked her if she wanted to talk.  I guess we will see if she calls again...  DH basically told her we were doing the holidays and the kids birthdays here and probably wouldnt be in TX for a long while.

Needless to say life is getting interesting around here but doesnt it always?  My mom is suppose to take me shopping for some winter clothes and a dress for my work Christmas party.  Im looking forward to it but then again Im sure it is going to wear me out!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  SSBD to all!
just a quick question i have a bit of spotting on wed then on thurs i dicided to wear a tampon sorry and i had 1 drop of blood, so today i call gyno up and he said to do a hpt which i did and it was negetive but he said that today is cd 3 so to take the clomid. But it really wasnt a af? so im not sure if i should take the clomid? its only been 5 days after my last provera? should i take the clomid.

sorry im really not sure what to do
Ok, Im feeling good about this cycle... I have been peeing every 5 minutes and also very nauseous...OMG is imy mind playing games... I don't want to get my hopes up last time I was sooo excited and came to find out it was chemical preg. Ugh!

Mommying how do you feel?
OMG i am so prying for you.... That happened with me when i was pregnant with my son....

My fingers are crossed for you
I sure hope this is it for you!  It sounds promising!  I am praying for you.  When are you going to test?
Ok you ready for this..... POSITIVE HPT!!!!! OMG!!!! Wooooooooooooooo    Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Michelle:  (anyone heard from her?)

vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt 11/18)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  9dpt (beta 11/20) BFP!!!

wishandaprayer: CD2 (u/s 11/17)
naf38:  CD4?
rachjas: CD4 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD4 (doc appt 11/18)
mamatina:  CD10
Keyan:  CD11 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD22 (u/s 11/17; Retrieval 12/9)

kmcarino: 3dpiui
Candie: 5dpo
mommyin09:  11dpo
jmh2005: 15dpo
luvkayln:  19dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  19dpo

Guesito: Congrats !!! :-)
My beta is on 11/20  I got a positive HPT today!!! My heart wants to pop out!!!
Hey I'm officialy 4 weeks and 2 days pg! Best wishes to everyone on here! Lots of baby dust!
GUESITO- HUGE CONGRATS.

Armyprincess- HUGE CONGRATS to you 2.

keep the BFP's going.
Thanks all Im over the moon right now.. Hoping for a strong beta.
GUESITO - Yeah!!!  That is awesome.  Congratulations!!  

I only have a minute to pop in because I am off to visit my sister.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Stacey
Guesito - I left you a note - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  I am soooooo happy for you . . .  maybe you are starting a trend ;-)

ArmyPrincess:  Congratulations!  

Mommyin09:  OOO I am sorry you have to work - but that sounds like so much fun!  All those families waiting to be complete - how wonderful and uplifting!  I hope the move in goes well.  I hear you on the kitty ;-)  Also, are you getting close to testing - Man, I hope it all comes together - keeping it all crossed - as my best woman has said, like a pretzel . . . .  

Kenyan:  Yup shots 2x a day - I am not sure how well I am handling it - pretty emotional and stressed to be frank.  I am really anxious for Tues, so I can know this is working . . . I NEED To know this is working.  I think I feel some heaviness in my ovaries, but who knows.  Poor DH, he is such an amazing and patient man.  I am very emotive and well, I have let loose a bit on the stress and talk about it - he, being a typical man, keeps a lot in.  I know he is stressed too - house, adoption, and this . . .  he is going to accupuncture too!  I hope you are doing ok.  I am happy you have an appt next week!  

Naf:  I know Provera can affect your cycle - but I thought it would make it heavier . . . not sure . . Tried to find stuff online - here is a link.  http://www.medicinenet.com/medroxyprogesterone/article.htm.  Have you talked to the nurse/dr?

Jessie:  Happy Shopping!

wishandaprayer:  I am sorry . . . but very glad you have a plan to move forward.

Luvkayln:  I can completely understand your decision . . . I really hope the injectibles do the trick - btw, warn DH about your mood - the shots are getting to me (I think or at least that is what I blame it on ;-) - DH is a really patient man!

Candie:  Wow! it seems like we are all working on our houses - between you, mommyin09 and us - we probably have a complete house with amazing bathrooms and kitchens . . . just wish that it was all in the same place ;-) - I am employing a reverse psychology on that local national sports team we both love by not cheering for them on this board - maybe it will work! ;-)

Stacey:  I hope you are doing ok - you are starting soon . . . let me know if you need anything.

So, the massage was amazing.  Decided to schedule one for next Sat - she got all the knots out of my body!!! Still a bit anxious to know it is all ok - AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TUES! I thought I might share some books I have been using as a resource - there are always sooo many questions - they don't answer them all, but they have helped me clarify my questions before RE appts or nurse calls . . .

"The Baby Solution" by Daniel Kenigsberg, MD and
"In Vitro Fertilization" by Sher, Davis and Stoess.

Happy Saturday!!!!!

Arlotheslug:  Yes, it was a fun day! :)  The first family that came in was adopting a 5 year old boy & he walked in and shouted, "I'm being adopted today!"  He was so excited & it was just too cute :)  I don't know if you've heard about all the fires in the L.A./Orange County area, but once I got closer to home, the smell of smoke was so strong.  Some of the fires are close to home.  So, we're safe, but it's pretty erie.  The sky is really dark & it's raining ash!  Just so sad...  I'm glad your massage did the trick! :)  Good luck with the injections & your appt on Tues!!!  I'll be thinking of you :)

Armyprincess & Guesito:  Congrats!!!  It's a double-whammy today! :)  I'm so happy for both of you.  Guesito, will you go in early for your beta, then, or just wait till the 20th?

Naf: What did you end up doing?  Did you start the clomid & did AF actually start?

Jessie:  You're right, our list is so long!  I don't think our BFP list has ever been this long! :)

I honestly feel like AF is just around the corner...  I'll still wait to test on Tuesday if she doesn't show, but I'm really not holding out much hope!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)
How are you feeling? Im looking for a few more to hop on the BFP train with me... Chooo Chooooo!!!
wow Im gone for a day and we got 2 new BFP!!  Congrats to Armyprincess amd Guesito!  Im so happy for yall!   I think this is a good sign!  Im sure everyone else on this thread will be getting their bfp soon!

I dont think I have ever been this tired in my life.  Not even when I was in high school waking up at 5 for basketball practice and then not getting home until about 8 when I got done with all my other practices.  Then it was shower, dinner, homework, then bed around 11. DH has been picking on me.

We went out to DHs parents house yesterday.  It was the first time I have seen them since we found out.  I think they are a little more excited about it than they let on bc as soon as his dad saw me he gave me a hug and asked how the baby was.  I was like fine I guess... havent really seen it yet.  It was kinda funny.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  
Michelle:  (anyone heard from her?)

vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt 11/18)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  10dpt (beta 11/20) BFP!
Armyprincess: BFP! (doc appt 11/18)

wishandaprayer: CD3 (u/s tomorrow)
naf38:  CD5?
rachjas: CD5 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD5 (doc appt 11/18)
mamatina:  CD11
Keyan:  CD12 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD23 (u/s tomorrow; Retrieval 12/9)

kmcarino: 4dpiui
Candie: 6dpo
mommyin09:  12dpo
jmh2005: 16dpo
luvkayln:  20dpo
Guesito and ArmyPrincess: COngrats once again ! :o)

Arlotheslug: I am sorry how your are feeling do to the shots and all that is involve in the IVF process. Thank God for our DH, they are really great. Hope everything goes well on Tuesday.

Mommyin09: hope you did get the closets done and the doggy door for HUCK, hope the fires are gone. keeping everything cross for you!

Well ladies I am off to a work conference, don't know if I will be able to log in or not until wednesday, but I hope you all have a wonderful week and many more BFPs and great news!

mommyin09- good luck for the next few days, I've crossed my fingers & toes for you to get the POSITIVE... Yeah. Yes I decided to go with my doc said and do the Clomid 150g from 3-7. Not sure what will happen and if this cycle will be right.

Arlitheslug- yes I really thought my af would of been heavier since I haven't had it for 2mths. I only had a tiny drop. Enjoy the massages they will make you feel like a new Women.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's starting to get very cold here in Chicago can't wait to go home at the end of December bring on summer in Australia
You know, I was remembering that I started my clomid this cycle cd5-9, but I didn't really have a normal AF either.  I mostly had brown spotting, but my cd14 u/s showed a 33mm ruptured follie, so there is hope for you!!! :)  It's funny, you're craving the sun & I'm wishing it would cool down.  It's still in the high 90s here!
I am so happy for you!  And you only had to wait 9dpo to get your bfp:)  I really hope that you start a long trend of bfps for thos eof us waiting.  Let me know what your beta is!  I am 4dpiui and just trying to relax and not think about the wait too much.  Please list your symptoms for all of us too:)  Congratulations!!!!!
At 1dpt just feeling normal still just a little of lowerp ain due to retreival.
At 2dpt Very normal lowerpain was completely gone.
at 3dpt Pretty much the same
at 4dpt My bbs began to hurt and started to feel very light cramping.
at 5dpt bbs still sored, more cramps and very tired
at 6dpt bbs wanted to explode veryyyyyy hungry, tired and strong cramping (Thought was af coming) Negative HPT

same for 7,8,9dpt But didnt test anymore until day 9 pos HPT!!

Today at 10dpt Im soooo hungry all the time eating eating eating.. Cramping is gone bbs still very tender...

Hope that helps you guys that are waiting!!! Good luck!!!
You both wrote such beautiful poems ~ hope you don't mind me crashing in ~ saw the title and just HAD TO!!

Guesito & Armyprincess CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!!

Guesito - thanks for the run-down posted above.  Nice to know and refer to.

I had ER on Saturday(CD11) and got a call today saying the two eggs fertilized nicely (final follies measured 23.7 & 21) - I'm scheduled for ET on Tuesday, and they're calling me back tomorrow with the quality results.

EVERYONE ~ MUCHO Baby Dust and Fingers Crossed to all!!!!

Have a wonderful night ladies.....
One more question - the day of and few days after ET, did you walk up & down stairs in your house?  

We have stairs in our house and I was told bedrest, but with DH going to work and my daughter going to school, no-one would be here for me to get anything from our pantry/freezer in the basement.

Hope everyone doesn't mind my butting in on your thread!!!
Guesito and armyprincess - Congrats on your BFP!

Question.... last night when DH and I were watching tv I had a couple of episodes where I got tingly...almost numb?  Then, during the night I kept tossing and turing.. I kept getting really hot?  Are these side effects of clomid or my hypothyroid?  Maybe both? I did up my DX of clomid this month.
Dear friends, I wish you all first health, love, positive thoughts and praying, I hope and I know that God will bless as all with fruit of our life very soon.

My English is not so good and I can't express all my feelings and support for all of U, I don't give up, I'll try and do my best!

I'm visiting my Doc. this Saturday to see my right follicles, I should O perhaps that day (we had appo. with him today after the HSG, everything was OK with me, I had ultrasound and have follicle in my right ovary 16mm) DH is testing semen this Thursday so we need to wait for BD, relax and try this weekend to succeed.
I found a new job & I'm starting from 12/01/08, I'm excited and very happy about it!  

Mommyin09 - I'll pray for U and my fingers are crossed for U! You have a new and beautiful house and will have a new life in your body soon!

Guesito & Army princess - Congratulations from my heart to both of U!

Hugs to all of YOU from me!

Morning everyone!  Quick

Welcome LinaG and Tracey4751!!!  These woman are awesome!

Rachas:  I would call your Dr . . . I did get really hot when I was on Clomid - but am not sure about the numbness.

Naf:  Thank you!  The massage was great . . . it is getting cold here too in Pgh.

Stacey:  I hope the visit went well and you had a good weekend.

Kenyan:  Thank you.  I keep wigging myself out.  I do feel something down there - but then I keep thinking I can't feel anything.  Dunno - I don't think I will calm down until tomorrow ;-)  How are you?

Candie:  While I am not superstituos at all when in come to football -- my noncheer worked!  ;-)

Mommyin09;  Stay safe . . . when are you testing?  It sounds like Sat was awesome.

AS for me, today is Day 4 of the shots - I can't help but wig out about whether everything is moving foward as it should - I can't wait until my appt tomorrow.  DH and I decided if I don't react to the drugs this time, we are done with IVF - and moving forward with adopting two . . . we shall see!

Happy Monday!
Michelle:  (anyone heard from her?)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (doc appt today! u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt tomorrow)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  11dpt (beta 11/20) BFP!
Armyprincess: BFP! (doc appt tomorrow)

wishandaprayer: CD4 (u/s today!)
naf38:  CD6
rachjas: CD6 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD6 (doc appt tomorrow)
LinaG:  (u/s 11/22)
mamatina:  CD12
tracy4751: CD13 (Retrieval tomorrow!)
Keyan:  CD13 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD24 (u/s today! Retrieval 12/9)

kmcarino: 5dpiui
Candie: 7dpo
mommyin09:  13dpo
jmh2005: 17dpo
luvkayln:  21dpo

Tracy:  Of course it's okay to join us!  The more, the better :)  I added you to our list.  Unfortunately I can't take credit for the lyrics, but I'm glad you enjoyed them :)  They seem so appropriate.  It's actually a song from 1972!  How exciting that you'll have your transfer tomorrow.  I hope you get great results today!  Best wishes & welcome!!!

LinaG:  I'm glad your HSG went well & you're getting closer to O!  I added you to the list just in the middle, since you think you may be O'ing on Sat.  If you know what cd you are, I can change it tomorrow.  Sounds like you've been busy!  That's great.  You're getting one step closer to your goal with each appt! :)

Arlotheslug:  Yes, Sat. was awesome!  So inspiring :)  We are safe.  Thanks for your concern!  I hope you have great results tomorrow!  I do like the idea of adopting two, though :)  You have your bases covered & I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow! :)

Candie:  You're halfway through!  How are you feeling?

rachjas:  I did get hot flashes while on clomid.  As a matter of fact, I woke up around 3:00 a.m. this morning sweating, then an hour later I was freezing!  Ugh!  I think that may have messed with my temp 'cause it was lower this morning...  I don't know about the numbness, though.  I agree, call your doc & see what they say.  

Keyan:  I hope you & dh are having a nice time away, even though it's work for you.  Enjoy & talk to you soon!!! :)

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good monday morning all!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had an appt with the RE this morning and I will start my suppresent injections tonight.  My next appt is Nov 27 where I will hopefully start the stimulant injections.  Lots of needles!
Thanks to everyone who has been asking about my MIL.  She is recovering well from surgery.  It has been confirmed that the cancer is of the spreading kind and she will need chemo.  However, she needs to heal from this surgery first, and may need surgery on her kidney also.  So, unfortunately she won't be able to start chemo for a while. We are remaining hopeful but know she has a long road to recovery.  

Arlotheslug - I am sure you will react just fine to the drugs!  Hope the shots are going well and I look forward to reading your update tomorrow.  Fingers crossed for you!

Tracy4751 - all the best with your transfer!

Mommyin09 - I hope you had a great weekend working on the adoptions.  That must be very rewarding.  Were you able to move in to your new bedroom?  I can't believe you are almost at the end of your tww!  Are you planning to test?

Candie - Hope you are doing well!  

Luvkayln - When are you starting injections?

Have a great day all!  Back to work... :(

Stacey
I just missed you!  I'm glad your appt went well & you'll be starting your injections!  You're one step closer :)  Yes, the adoptions were a lot of fun!  It's always such a happy day.  We actually didn't get moved in yet.  Dh (being the perfectionist he is) decided he had to patch & sand the inside of our closets & then primed them, then painted two coats :)  So, as of now, they're painted & the crown moulding inside is up!  We'll get Huck's door in sometime this week & the organizers up next weekend.  Hey, we'll be in before Thanksgiving!!! :-)
I'm sorry about your mil.  I'm sure that's a tough pill to swallow, but she does have a wonderful circle of support to keep her strong & help her pull through!  By the way, I did test yesterday & bfn!  I know it's early, but I'm not feeling too hopeful.  I have all these "symptoms", but then I think maybe it's just AF wanting to show... We'll see how the week goes.
Wow! So much has happened over the weekend!

Guesito & armyprincess- CONGRATS!!! That's amazing! You both must be sooo happy, and we're all happy for you! :)

Stacey- Good luck with your injections! I just know this is going to work for you! It looks like we have to do clomid again this month! :( According to my last cycle, I started af the day after my last pill of provera. So if the same thing happens this time, I'll start on Thursday, and have my appointment on friday. Well, I don't get paid until Monday! :( At least this time, I can talk to my RE and find out what he's wanting to put me on and how much it will cost. I think you're right though. The provera/clomid mixture is messing with me! Last cycle, I didn't ovulate at all, no meds, and took provera to induce a period. This time, I spontaneously ovulated on clomid, CD 11, and the nurse said I need provera again because of that! Which makes no sense to me at all! I've always ovulated on different days with clomid, and always started 14 days later. She said since i didn't need the hcg shot or the iui, it's a different situation, but that makes no sense to me at all! I still should've started by last Tuesday! It just frustrates me! I'm glad to hear your mil's doing a little better. My mil had breast cancer almost 3 years ago and went through chemo as well. It's hard to see that! I hope nothing but the best for her! She will remain in my prayers!

Arlotheslug- Thanks for the advice on the injections! I'll warn dh about the upcoming mood swings i'll be having! :) Good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your update!

Tracey- Good luck tomorrow! Be sure and take it easy afterwords!! :)

Candie- Thinking of you! Good luck to you! I hope this 2ww ends in a bfp for you!!!

Keyan- Thank you so much! I'm anxious to get on injections, but bummed it won't be this cycle! :( I wish I could just skip over this cycle and move on to the next! I've read a lot more bfp's with injections than i have with clomid!

Wishandaprayer- I'm so sorry for your bfn & af! I'm there with you, just waiting for af! Maybe I'll start soon and we can be cycle buddies! I'm glad you enjoyed a nice glass of wine!

Mommyin09- I'm glad you don't think i'm negative nancy! ;) I'm crossing my fingers for you this cycle! That's the cutest about that little boy shouting out that he's getting adopted! That just melts my heart! :)

Everyone: Please send michelleinhawaii a message/note telling her you're thinking of her! She pm'd me, and is very upset! Wish her love and support, she needs us girls!

Welcome!!!! Yey the more the merrier!!! Don't worry I butted in too. LOL... I would avoid the stairs during your 2 day rest. Try to keep a cooler upstairs or find a way to avoid it. It's probably ok as long as you take it easy and try not to do it often but I would take really good care of yourself especially those 2 days! Good luck and hope you can hope in our BFP train soon.... Welcome again.

Tested today just to make sure a big fat Positive again!! Beta on Thursday 11/20 hoping for a strong beta!! ;)

have a wonderful day!!!!
Waitng to hear your progress... Sending you lots of baby dust and blessings!!! ((((Hugs))))
GUESITO - Congrats again!! Did your RE tell you to avoid stairs after your transfer??  My house has stairs and there is no way I can avoid them.  Sounds like those 2 days after are very important.  Was there anything else you did that may have helped?  How accurate was your expected transfer date?  My fear is that I will book time off work and then the dates will shift....ugh.  It's challenging to balance all of this with a full time job!!

Arlotheslug - What are you planning after your transfer?  Are you able to do 2 days of bedrest?

Mommyin09 - Your dh definititely sounds like a perfectionist!  Probably better that everything is totally complete before moving in though :)  I love how Huck's door is such a big factor.

Luvkayln - Thanks for your positive thoughts.  Well...it certainly sounds like the drugs are messing with you.  I had the same thing.  Frustrating!  Well, at least you can get more info and get prepared in case you do want to do injections the following cycle.  But, hopefully you get your bfp on your next cycle and you can forget about all of it!!

SSBD
Stacey
Mommyin09 - about your bfn...it is early!  So I am still very hopeful for you!!!  Try again in a few days if no af.  Fingers crossed!
HI - Mid afternoon check-in . . .

luvkayln:  I am hoping the Provera kicks in - It always seems odd to me to wish for AF - but COME ON AF!!!

Stacey:  I think we posted this am at the same time.  I am sorry to hear about your MIL.  I hope that the chemo is not too difficult.  I think, if all goes well tomorrow, the transfer will be Thanksgiving week - I am planning to take the whole week off and will have at least two days of rest.  Stairs are unavoidable in our house - so, I will just try and take it easy . . . . Good luck with the first shots tonight . . . you are starting!

Mommyin09:  I did not realize that you tested . . . it is still early . .. . I agree with Stacey, Huck's door is VERY important. ;-)

GUESITO:  Congratulations again.  Such awesome news!

Tracey:  Good luck tomorrow - I hope it goes really well! ;-)  
Well they want you be be a couch potato those 2 days. Try not to stress about it. My estimated transfer date was for 11/4 and took place on 11/6 it really depends how well you respond to the meds and how quick you stim and have mature eggs.

As far as my protocol... I have a Tubal diagnosis (Tubal Ligation when I was young) They distoyed my tubes beyond repair.... Anyhow this is my protocol

Birth control for a month
Lupron
Menopur/Bravelle/Follitism(For stimming)
HCG Shot 36 hrs prior to ret.
Retrieved 19 of which only 11 Fertilized
Transfered (3) 8.8 cel excellent embryos on day  (3) & only 3 of the remaining 8 made freezing.
Neg HPT on day 6,8 days past transfer
Positive HPT on day 9,10 DPT,and today day 11 DPT.

Still waiting to see a strong beta this thursday 11/20 Im feeling very sick.. Dizzie, Nauseaous...Imnot complaining though!!! Its the Best Sickness in the world.

Hope this info helps!!! Sprinkling baby dust to all of you!!!!

Mommying-Dont Give up! Still early. (((Hugs)))

Hello and thank you All for the warm welcome ~ I got an update on my embryos and ET is scheduled for 11am - get there @10:30 - start drinking 10:00am 32oz...- relations tonight- 2cells Multinucleated in one embryo - if divided tomorrow will transfer both if not only using one.

I truly hope both turn out good.  Wish me luck!!
i will send michelle a message- i know how heart breaking MC's are.  She must be so torn.

well i went in for my 26 week appt today.  all is well, everything seems to measure fine.  I also had my glucose test to make sure i dont have gestational diabetes so keep your fingers crossed that it comes back fine, i really do not want to give myself insulin.

tracy4751- good luck
Leighanne:  That's great to hear you're doing so well!  I can't believe how far along you are!!!  Best of luck that your test comes back negative.  I'll be thinking of you :)

Tracy:  I'm new to understanding IVF, so I apologize, but what do you mean by two cells multinucleated into one embryo?  I'm curious 'cause if we do IVF, we can only implant one embryo at a time...  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning & hoping everything goes "swimmingly"! :-)

Guesito:  Thanks! :)  I'm really not feeling hopeful, but I think it's just so hard for me to visualize a BFP since I've never had one!  It will definitely be a nice surprise if/when...  I appreciate your support & I'm so happy for you!!!  Just a few more days till your beta :)

Stacey & Arlotheslug:  Thanks! :)  I know it's early & FF says I should test on Thursday, even though that'll be 16dpo, so maybe I should just hold out till then.  Yes, Huck's door is a huge issue!  Dh wants to sleep in our house, but I refuse 'cause I just feel so bad! It'll definitely be in by this weekend.  Lucky kitty :)

Stacey:  I hope your first injection went okay!

Luvkayln:  Thanks for letting us know about Michelle.  I sent a note.  I hope the Provera works like last time.  It would be great to start your cycle a.s.a.p.  I know you'd be thrilled to get your BFP by Kayln's b-day & I really hope it works out that way.  You truly deserve the best!!! :)  I'm with Arlotheslug.  It seems odd to wish for AF, but in your case, I'm joining the cheer!  Bring on AF!!! :)

Keyan:  I'm hoping you're able to check in this week!  I'll be thinking of you on Thurs & hoping you can get your lap scheduled a.s.a.p.!!!  Enjoy your getaway :)

wishandaprayer:  How'd your u/s go?  Are you starting your injections tonight?  I hope you are feeling better & I wish you my best for this cycle!!! :)

Have a great night, ladies!!! :)
Michelle:  (Send support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt today!)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  11dpt (beta 11/20) BFP!
Armyprincess: BFP! (doc appt today!)

wishandaprayer: CD5
naf38:  CD7
rachjas: CD7 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD7 (doc appt today!)
LinaG:  (u/s 11/22)
mamatina:  CD13
tracy4751: CD14 (Retrieval today!)
Keyan:  CD14 (doc appt 11/20)
Stacey:  CD25 (Retrieval sched. for 12/9)

kmcarino: 6dpiui
Candie: 8dpo
mommyin09:  14dpo
jmh2005: 18dpo
luvkayln:  22dpo (taking Provera)

Joyce:  Good luck today!
Armyprincess:  Hope you get great results!
Tracy:  Best wishes for your transfer!

Arlotheslug:  I can't wait to hear your results!  I sure hope you get great news & it helps you to feel like you're moving forward!!! :)  Good luck!

bfn for me today.  I used the clearblue digital, so not only a bfn, but a NOT PREGNANT!
Good morning ladies!  Sorry I haven't checked in the past few days.  Hope everyone is doing well.  It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!  I'll try to read through the posts now.  As for me, 8dpo and my temps are still great, but had some cramping yesterday.  Hope that doesn't mean AF is on the way!
Good morning!

Arlotheslug & Mommyin09- Thanks for the af cheer! I hope she hears it and shows up soon!! :)

Mommyin09- I sent you a message, and again, I'm so sorry about your bfn! I know seeing that NOT PREGNANT just hits hard! I hate those tests, and never again will I take one until I get 2 lines on a regular test, then maybe I'll take one! :) I'm anxious to know if you'll be moving on to ivf now! I know that's going to work for you! I just know it! :)

Tracy- Good luck on your retrival today! You must be so excited! :)

Armyprincess- Good luck at your appointment today! Can't wait to hear when your due date is! :)

Stacey- Your retrieval is soon! I'm so excited for your ivf cycle! I have a good feeling! I just know it's going to work for you!! :)

Michelle- We're all still thinking of you! (( Hugs))

wishandaprayer- What kind of injections are you taking? We're moving on to them if this next round of clomid doesn't work! I'm so excited!! :)

Candie- You're over half way through your 2ww! I sure hope this is it for you! Sending lots and lots of baby dust!!
I am really sorry to hear about your bfn:(  It is so disappointing.  I hope that whatever you try next works!
Wow, 2 BFP's over the weekend!  Yay!  Congratulations Guesito and ArmyPrincess!!!!!  I am so happy for you both.  :)  Good luck with your betas/doctor appointments.  I hope you both have a very wonderful pregnancy ahead.

mommyin09 - Ugh, I am so sorry about the stupid "not pregnant" test.  That is so not fair.  I just don't understand.  I hope it was still too early for you though.  I'm glad to hear that you're doing OK with the fires.  I can't imagine how awful it is.  Thanks for sharing your story about the adoption, that made me smile this morning.  :)  

luvkayln - Thanks for your good wishes!  I hope the provera and Clomid work for you this time!  I know you'll be getting to the more difficult part of the year for you both and I hope you get good news.  I'm sure Kayln is working on a miracle for you!  :)

Arlotheslug - Good luck at your appt.  I hope you are responding well to all of the meds so that you can proceed with your transfer.  I'll say an extra prayer for you today!

Stacey - I'm so happy to hear that everything is progressing with your injections.  I hope you're not too sore.  I know you guys probably didn't get the news you wanted to hear about your mil, but I hope she is able to recover from her surgeries quickly and receive the treatment she needs.  

Keyan - How have you been?  Good luck at the doctor's this week.

leighanne - Hope you get good results from your glucose test.  Glad to hear your appt went well.

naf - All the best to you with the clomid.  I hope it works for you this time.  I know what you mean about the cold.  It's been freezing here too and we even had a dusting of snow the past few days.  I guess winter is here!

Tracey - Welcome!  Good luck with your transfer.  Take care of yourself.
Thank you, that's precious! :)
My dear friend, DON'T LOOSE FAITH!!!

I would like to tell you to come down, don't think about it, relax, be positive!!! do something that you like very much,  I don't believe the TEST, I believe in GOD!!! , I so your tracker, I don't know much, but I know that is to early to know. You should wait for more days and I hope and wish deeply in my heart it to happen to U.
Last night YOU and other people who are trying to conceive, were in my prayers.

Love & peace,
Lina
Just a quick pop in - not sure how long I can keep doing this - sorry to be so selfish - the results came back and they are no good - my estrogen is too low and the eggs are AGAIN too small.  I am done if this does not work - go back for more tests friday, but I am not hopeful.  
I just wanted to say hi. I'm 5 weeks pg and I have a ultrasound on 11/26. I just wanted to say to everyone best wishes and lots of baby dust to you all!!!!!!
Keep in mind those test only pick up higher HCG levels... Try First Response early results.. They pick up as low as 25.... My first 2 HPT where negative a day 6 & 8 and finally 2 positives after day 9.. You never know... No af either! If not Im glad you have a plan b. Goog luck sweetheart!!! (((hugs)

Im feeling soooo sick nauseaous, dizzy my bbs are soooo tender.OMG "not complaining though" :) Its a wonder sick feeling... Beta in 2 days!!! Can't wait!

Stacey-Good luck! Give us great news!

To everyone else TTC is almost like a game... Don't let it get the best of you.. the more relaxed and busy you stay the more chances you have of getting pregnant. Trust me it happened to me.(My first cycle was a mess emotionaly) Unsuccessful. This time around I left it in god's hands and relaxed and did some things I wasnt suppose to like having sex the night b4 retrieval and other minor things...Guess it worked...