We are Women, Hear us Roar...
...in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back an' pretend,
'cause I've heard it all before, and I've been down there on the floor. No one's ever gonna keep me down again.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain. Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can do anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

You can bend, but never break me 'cause it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.
And I come back even stronger, not a novice any longer, 'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul.

I am woman, watch me grow. See me standing toe to toe, as I spread my lovin' arms across the land.
But I'm still an embryo, with a long, long way to go, until I make my brother understand.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain.
Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can face anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

************************************************
Good morning, ladies!  This song came to me last night, so I thought we'd use it as inspiration this week!  I hope you like it :)
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today!)

mamatina:  CD6
Keyan:  CD7 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD15 (iui tomorrow!)
Stacey:  CD18 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD29
naf38: CD58 (started provera)

Candie: 1dpo!
Guesito:  5dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  7dpo
rachjas:  9dpo
wishandaprayer:  10dpiui (Welcome!)
luvkayln:  15dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  15dpo
****************************************************************
Did you get yoru estrogen level as well as progesterone? What was the estrogen level or you can post your level once you get it later on.  Good luck!
Michelle:  (Send support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  11dpt (beta 11/20) BFP!
Armyprincess: BFP - 5 weeks (u/s 11/26)

jmh2005: CD?
luvkayln:  CD2 (u/s today!)
wishandaprayer: CD6
naf38:  CD8
rachjas: CD8 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD8 (doc appt Fri)
LinaG:  (u/s 11/22)
mamatina:  CD14
Keyan:  CD15 (doc appt tomorrow)
Stacey:  CD26 (Retrieval sched. for 12/9)

tracy4751: 1dpt (b/w 11/21; beta 12/1)
kmcarino: 7dpiui (b/w today)
Candie: 9dpo
mommyin09: 15dpo

Joyce:  Thanks!

Leighanne:  Thanks!  Very well said :)  I looked at charts similar to mine on FF & you're right, many women get their bfps after 17dpo, so I'm hanging in there!  It's not over till AF shows!

Tracy:  I'm glad you got that reassurance from your doc's office! Now, take it easy :)  

Candie:  How are you doing?  You're past your 1/2 way mark :)  SSBD!!!

kmcarino:  Good luck today! :)  I've had b/w 7dpo, but just for my progesterone.  I think the progesterone just tells that you O'd, but I'm not sure about testing estrogen.  

Stacey:  What ever happened with the squirrel?  We had a close call with our little friend over the weekend.  We walked outside just in time to see a falcon swoop down at her!  I freaked out!  Luckily he didn't get it.  I couldn't help but worry about he & dh said, it's the circle of life...  That's fine, but I sure don't want to witness it!  Hope you're doing well with your shots! :)

Arlotheslug:  I'm thinking of you!
Hey Everyone.... WOW the BFP list has really grown!!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!
I hope everyone is doing well :-)

I had knee surgery last Tuesday... Everything is pretty good now, I still have soreness and limited movement but it gets better everyday.

As of right now, I'm waiting for AF to show... I'm on CD31 today. Sept was 30 days, October was 31 days, so I'm guessing I have one more day... I should be back in the TTC game around mid December!!! I take my boards in less than 2 wks (in which I should be studying for them right now...) I can't wait for them to be DONE!
DH and DS are doing good - DS came down with a cold yesterday... He's a little worse today but hopefully that means it's on it's way out already...
So there is my update :-)

Hope all is well!!

SSBD, Hugs, and Love :-)
mommyin09 - I'm so happy that AF has still not shown for you!  Thank goodness your squirrel didn't get swept away.  I would have been freaking out too!  Poor thing.  As for me, I never make it to 14dpo, so I'm really over 1/2 way.  Usually, I make it 10 days, so I should know by Friday.

luvkayln - OK, I'll say the opposite thing for you that I said for mommyin09 - Yay for AF!  It's so funny that it means something so bad for some and so good for others.  :)  Good luck at the doctor.

Arlotheslug - Oh dear.  I am so sorry.  I hope you get better news on Friday.

Tracey - Glad the transfer went well.  Good luck!

Joyce - That's so wonderful that you got to hear the heartbeat.  Has to be the greatest sound in the world I'm sure.

eternidad - Thanks for the encouraging words.  You are so right.  We can't give up because I'm sure God has some wonderful things in store for us.  We just have to be patient.  It's certainly not easy sometimes, but that's what faith is all about.  Congrats to you!

Guesito - In case I don't post again today, good luck with your beta tomorrow!  
Good morning ladies!

Mommyin09 - Wow...still no af??  That is great!  I really hope she does not show!!  Regarding our squirrel, I don't think the little gal made it unfortunately.  She was making daily visits and we tried to catch her to take her to animal services (her hind leg was obvioulsy broken) but she was still able to move fast enough that we couldn't catch her.  She was also able to climb trees...not very well, but she could.  So we were hoping that she would heal and every time we saw her we would throw her peanuts and she would eat a bunch!  However, we have not seen her since late last week and I have to think that she may not have made it.  Poor thing.  I still keep my eye out for her every day though.  

Candie - Fingers crossed for you!!  I hope af stays far far away!

GUESITO - Thanks so much for all the info and advice!  I can't wait to hear about your beta results...woo hoo!

Arlotheslug - My heart breaks for you.  I can't imagine your disappointment.  But, it is still early and this could change.  Please try to stay hopeful.  Friday is still a couple of days away and time for those little guys to grow.  Even if they can retrieve a few!!  If nothing else I hope they can give you some answers.  Thinking and praying for you and hope you see some positive results on Friday.

Luvkayln - Yeah for af!  Finally!  Good luck with your u/s tomorrow and your final round of clomid.  It's great that you have a next step of going to injections...only if needed!

Joyce - Congrats on the heartbeat!

Tracy - Glad the transfer went well with your one little embryo!  Good luck and glad to see you are resting.  I am concerned about the "resting" after transfer because I do find it difficult also.  I can't imagine 4 dogs!!  I have one dog who loves attention and walks and not sure I can hold off on that for too long!

Have a great day.  It's great to see our long BFP list...but there is a lot of room left on there.  SSBD!!!

Stacey
Hi guys:

Thank you all for your words of support.  I am really thinking I am pretty much out of IVF world.  They think that my arthritis drugs (which help me move) maybe interracting with the fertility drugs.  I can't go off the arthritis drugs completely or I am in alot of pain.  So, I have the test on Friday - I don't think it will be good.  And, we have an appt on Monday to talk options with the Dr.  We may try an IUI this cycle with some donor sperm we have as a backup - not our first choice, but as DH and I discussed, we just want to get out of the gate ;-)  Have to talk to DH more about this . . . I am worried he is agreeing to it not, b/c he is comfortable, but b/c he does not want me to be so sad.

Well, Onward and upward!

Enternidad and Guesito:  Thanks so much for the kind words . . .

Mommyin09:  Thanks for the note - I left you a message.  I really appreciate it!  This all is just not fair . . . You getting excited for the weekend?  How is Huck holding up?  

Stacey:  Thanks!  Unfortunately, they want at least 5 and my estrogen has to be higher to show that they are good follies.  BUT, if a few are good - we may try IUI with the donor sperm. . . .

Luvkayln:  You are always so supportive - Thank you.  I am really happy AF has shown - maybe the cheer worked???  I hope the u/s goes well.

Guesito:  Good luck tomorrow!  WOO HOO first Beta . . .

Tracy:  I am happy the transfer went well - sending karma and support . . . REST!

Candie:  Thank you my friend . . . you too are a great support.  I hope AF stays away and Friday brings us both good news . . .

DNIKKI:  Happy recovery!  Good luck with the Boards.  Are you close to completion?

Leighanne:  Thank you.  How are you holding up mama to be. . . . .

I am glad to hear af still has not shown.  Do you still have af like cramps like I had when I got pregnant?
Have you considered/trying acupuncture for your arthritis?  It helps IMMENSELY and you can go off the drugs.  I have been going for quite a while and it has helped me immensely with all my pains and problems.
Has anyone else had a progesterone level of less than 20 and gotten pregnant?  If so, did anyone get pregnant with multiples with a low progesterone level like that one week post?  My estrogen level is 435 and I am concerned about that too but mostly with the low prog. level since of all of my cycles, including when I got pregnant, my prog. level has never been this low.  It was over 40 when I got pregnant with multiples and has been over 20 with every other cycle.  I am also on Crinone prog. suppos. this time and I wasn't on any last time and it was over 20.  I am not sure if it shows in the blood stream...does anyone know?  I don't know if the level just has to be over 10 in order to achieve pregnancy(multiple or singlton) or if it would need to be higher for multiples.  Please help!  I am so upset over this.  I feelo as though I already know the result of my IUI is negative at 7dpiui.  Any information woudl be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks and good luck to everyone!
mommyin09 just wanted to update that my next OB appt is 12/16 and they are gonna schedule me for U/S in early January.  

thanks for everything and yes the heartbeat was awesome....hope that you all get to hear and see a bean growing in there very soon.
I do accupunture - but - I truly can not walk without the drugs - tried when we first started and well, it was not pretty - DH basically had to help dress me - did not work and probably stressed by body a bit so ovulation was completely out.  It is Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Thanks for thinking of me . . . .  
dnikki:  It's so nice to hear from you! :)  I'm happy to hear your surgery is behind you & you're healing well.  I'm sure ds & school are keeping you very busy & I wish you lots of success on your boards!!!  Take care :)

Candie:  I know, I would have been heart broken if I saw her swooped up...  Looks like you & I will both know one way or another by the weekend.  I wish you my very best & I'm keeping my fingers x'd :)

Stacey:  Who knows?  Maybe she's off recuperating :)  It's possible...  I agree with your comment about our list!  There's plenty of room for many more ;-)  I hope you're doing okay with your injections.

Arlotheslug:  Thanks for your message, too!  I really appreciate it :)  You know how I feel, but I'm just so sorry things aren't working the way you expected them to.  iui is a great option if the IVF isn't going to work.  I'm sure it's hard for dh, too, but if donor sperm does the trick, he'll be thrilled in the end; right!?  I remember when you went off your arthritis meds before & you were more than miserable, so I can understand that's not an option.  I'm thinking of you & hoping things start moving in the right direction for you two!  Take care :)

kmcarino:  Thanks!  I don't really get AF cramps.  Just a few twinges here & there.  That's why the cramps last Thursday were such a big thing for me.  It felt almost like when I O, just an all-over pain.  Now I'm just waiting to see what happens.  I'll test again in the morning & see how things go.  Thanks for your support :)  As far as your progesterone question, I've never been pregnant, so can't answer that part of it, but I don't think they can tell even if you're pregnant by your progesterone level, let alone if you're having multiples.  It's my understanding that it would just be a guess, but anything above 15 on a medicated cycle is considered good.  Hang in there & don't count yourself out based on that number.  Keeping my fingers x'd for you, too :)

Joyce:  I'll update your appt tomorrow :)

Luvkayln:  How was your appt?!
I wish my level was even over 15!!  But it is only 15:(  Thanks for trying to help.  I hope there are others that can give me some advice too.  Thanks for your supprt!  I hope you get your bfp!!!
Good morning ladies!

I had my CD 2 appointment yesterday, and to my suprise, I have a huge cyst on my left ovary! When we did my last u/s on CD 12, it showed 2 ruptured follies on my left side. I guess my body kept trying to make eggs after I ovulated, so it turned into a cyst! Anyway, I'm taking no meds this cycle, which I find almost amusing because Stacey and Mommyin09 recommended I do a drug-free cycle before moving on to injections! Looks like you 2 got your way! ;) My RE said we can still try naturally, and we will, but this is going to be a very laid back cycle. I'm not doing opk's either or really even moniter myself. I will do my temps, that way I know about when af will show so I can start my injections. I talked to my RE and the nurse about my next cycle, injections, and they are thrilled i'm taking that step! My RE is so positive that it's going to work for me! I sure hope he's right! :) They're putting me on Follistim, about 75-100 iu's per day for 7-10 days, depending on how well I respond to the drugs. The nurse is my favorite nurse there, and she's just so funny because she said " Since you're paying cash for your meds, do you see that bulliten board over there that i'm "not" showing you!" It's the board where all the women post their "For sale" signs for their left over meds that've been unopened. Well, there just happened to be 600iu of follistim for $225.00! I about had a panic attack! So I ripped the paper down, and called her immediately!! I get them on Monday. She's so sweet, she's even going to meet me at my job that day since it's on her way home! :) It's so funny when you know other people are doing medicated cycles, and how easy it is to talk to them about it since you're going through the same thing, ya know? I love that! Anyway, I just had to share my news with you all! Mommyin09- You can just keep marking my CD by my name on our list. I'll know when I ovulated according to my temps, so I'll let you know when we get there!
Michelle:  (Send support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  11dpt (beta today) BFP!
Armyprincess: BFP - 5 weeks (u/s 11/26)

jmh2005: CD?
luvkayln:  CD3
wishandaprayer: CD7
naf38:  CD9
rachjas: CD9 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD9 (doc appt Fri/Mon)
LinaG:  (u/s 11/22)
mamatina:  CD15
Keyan:  CD16 (doc appt today!)
Stacey:  CD27 (Retrieval sched. for 12/9)

tracy4751: 2dpt (b/w tomorrow; beta 12/1)
kmcarino: 8dpiui
Candie: 10dpo
mommyin09: 16dpo (bfn)
Ya know, Mommyin09 brought up a great point to me! Maybe my cramping and spotting was due to me having that cyst!? I bet it was! Were your cycles ever "off" because of your cysts the first time you did your injectable cycle? I never even thought of that!
Stacey - Thanks.  I agree, I'd love to see that BFP list grow longer than the 2ww list!  :)

mommyin09 - How are you today?  I assume that the bfn means you tested again this morning?  I am so sorry.  I want you to get good news before Thanksgiving!!

Arlotheslug - Yes, going off arthritis drugs would probably do more harm than good for you.  Good luck at your appt tomorrow.  I really hope those follies look a lot better!  Otherwise, I hope the doctor has some answers for you.  I think you're right, it's definitely important to make sure DH is 100% OK with the donor sperm for all the right reasons before you proceed.  Seems like you guys have had to make too many big decisions lately.  I hope things get easier.  Take care.

luvkayln - Wow, a cyst.  Thank goodness they did the u/s and caught it.  In a way, I agree with the others and think that a non-medicated cycle will do your body good before you move onto the injections.  Clomid had you so screwed up, that should help get it out of your system.  Maybe a low stress cycle will be just what you need to get that BFP for Christmas!  :)  Otherwise, it sounds like the injections should be a sure thing for you.  That's so nice that you're able to get them at a discount.  

kmcarino - I don't have a lot of experience with the progesterone, but the times I got mine checked, it was 13.6 and 10.something and the doctor was happy with both of those post-O levels.  Don't stress, you should be OK.

Well, I usually only make it 10 dpo, which is today.  My temps are sky high, which is keeping me hopeful, but I have been having some cramping.  I may test in the morning.  I'll keep you posted!

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. For those of you that have been here long enough to know Michelle, she has a new post saying that she had a molar pregnancy and is scheduled for a D&C tomorrow.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you want to send her some encouragement.  Such a shame.  :(  
Thanks for the encouragement, Candie! That'd be nice to get my BFP for Christmas, but i'm not expecting it! I'm certain these injections will do the trick, and maybe we'll get more than one baby! Wouldn't that be an awesome blessing!!! That's awesome that your temps are still high today! I hope af stays away, and YOU get your BFP! What a great holiday treat that would be! ;)
Bfp, Bfp, Bfp.. Beta 285 Woooo Hooo! Im sooo over the moon right now. Whos next?
Congratulations!!! WHooHoo!!! OMG I'm SOO happy for you!!!!  I hope I can follow in your footsteps!  Good luck and take care of yourself!!!!
Thanks for telling me that:)  Maybe your cramping is a good sign!  I had cramping at 10dpiui when i got pregnant a few years ago.  And if your temp is high, that is a good sign too.  Do you have any other symptoms?  I am 8dpiui today and having light cramping so I am still thinking I will have a negative result because this is around the time in my IUI cycles that I have cramps, one week before af comes like PMS.

Guesito-  Congratulations!  You MUST be soooo happy!!!
I thought I would post and update everyone on my status.  I received devastating news from my RE yesterday.  My pregnancy has turned into a molar.  He is assuming that since we did not see the molar on u/s at 8 weeks, that it is partial molar and the abnormal cells took over the healthy fetus and that is what caused the miscarriage.  I have my D & C tomorrow and the placenta will be sent for genetic testing and a biopsy.  With a molar pregnancy there is actually a mole that is growing inside that can be cancerous.  My last HCG level was at 398,089. I will have to be monitored weekly for several months to make sure my HCG levels are dropping...if they do not drop then that would mean that cancer developed and I would have to go for chemotherapy for several months.  It's just heartbreaking.  I had to grieve the loss of my pregnancy and I thought it was over, now it's 4 weeks later and I have to go through this.  Most moles are not cancerous and there is only a 20% of it being cancerous.  I just feel like the odds have never been with me.  The odds of being infertile are 20%.  The odds of both your partner and yourself being infertile are 10%.  The chance of miscarrying are 15%.  The chance of a molar pregnancy are 1 in 2,000. We never beat any of those odds...
I'm so sorry for the news.  If there's anything I can say/do let me know.  I only wish the best for your quick recovery, and hope you can possibly TTC again.  God Bless.
Im so sorry we wish we could make your pain go away... We will be praying for you!
As far as for me.... After wonderful news of a BFP and great Beta number.. Just received a call that my grandpa who raised me passed away.. I'm an emotional mess right now but have to stay calm for my baby's sake. What saddenes me the most is that I wont be able to travel to Puerto Rico say goodbye. ;(...... We are thankful to have had him for 92 years.
I'm so sorry.  Losing loved ones is never easy.  My condolences and well wishes are with you.  Try and stay calm!!
Mammyin09 - how are U today?

Michelle - God Bless U and give U health and strength to pass all obstacles in your way,  U are strong girl!

Guesito- I'm VERY HAPPY for your BFP!!! New life is arriving, thanx to Lord :)
Condolences for your grandpa, rest in peace...one life is leaving... I'm sorry :(

To All:
Lets pray for the good health and happiness of our friends.
God bless U all!

Good night from me, sleep with angels!

Michelle:  I'm so sorry for everything you've been through & all that you continue to endure.  I wish you my best for tomorrow & I pray that the mole is not cancerous.  You are definitely due for some good news.  Take care !

Guesito:  First of all, congrats!!!  I'm so happy for you! :)  I'm also very sorry to hear about your grandfather.  It's never easy & my thoughts are with you.

Keyan:  How'd your appt go?!  I'm so anxious to know :)

Well, I'm cd30, 16dpo, negative hpts & no AF.  My temps are still up & so I'm going in tomorrow morning for a blood test.  I feel like now that I scheduled it, AF will show!  It's always the best timing...  Anyway, I'll let you all know tomorrow.
Thank you so much!!! I hope you get a surprising bfp! (((((Hugs))) Good luck!
     Hey everyone! Im sorry I have been MIA for about a week.  Work has been really busy and the internet wasnt working at the house... not that I would get to use it since my kids were sick and I was going to bed at like 730.  Things over here are better.  Both kids have a little cough but are much better than what they were.  I still have a cough that I dont think I will ever get rid of! The cough med that my doctor said I could take tastes horrible and makes me want to throw up.  
      The kids biomom has been calling like everyother day, which is really good for her.  I think it is only bc her little sister pesters her about it.  We still havent let her talk to the kids yet... she is scheduled for a D&C Monday and then after her last check up we are going to wait a week and see if she still sticks around.  There is a huge chance that she will just disappear again once all the doctor appt are over with.  
      It took me about 30  minutes just to skim through all the posts Ive missed, so if I missed any one Im sorry!

Michelleinhawaii:  Im so sorry for your bad news.  Please keep us updated with everything.  20% is a low percentage so please dont get your hopes down.  We are here for you if you need to talk.

Guestio:  Congrats again! Im sorry about your loss.  I know how you feel.  My grandfather died years ago and the other day I realized that he wasnt going to be here when we have our baby.

Arlotheslug:  Im sorry about your news.  It bites that your arthritis medicine is affecting you ttc.  Is there nothing else you can try?

To all the new cycle buddies:  Welcome! The ladies on here are great!  They will try to answer any questions you might have and if they dont know the answer, they will search it! Trust me I know! They have done it for me.

Mommyin09:  Im hoping you get your bfp that you deserve! Please dont give up!

luvkalyn:  A cyst?  Im glad they caught it on the ultra sound.  I bet a med-free month will be good for your body before injections!  

Sorry if I missed anyone or anything important! I promise I will try to keep updated!   My doctors appointment is on Monday and Im so nervous.  Its just that I have never actually seen the fetus.. just the sac, so Im afraid that it might not develop.  I know my chances if that are low but until I see it I know I am going to worry.  Im just glad I only have the weekend to wait!
MichelleinHawaii- Thinking about you today! ((Hugs))

Mommyin09- Good luck today! I can't wait to hear your results! Your temps are still up, that's a great sign! I'm pullin' for you, I think this just might be it! :)

Guesito- I'm very sorry to hear about your grandpa! My thoughts are with you! Isn't it ironic that one life is gone, and another one is beginning! Maybe he left this world so your baby could come in! (( Hugs))

Candie- Sending lots of positive vibes that af stays away! Are your temps still up today? Wouldn't that be awesome if you and Mommyin09 got your +ve together! :) Good luck!
mommyin09 - Good luck with your bloodwork today.  I know, it seems like every time you schedule it, AF goes and shows up.  I hope not this time!!!  Keep us posted.  As for me, no AF yet.  I was going to test, but chickened out.  If I make it to tomorrow, I definitely will.  

Arlotheslug - Lots of luck at the doctor's today. I hope he has some encouragement for you.

luvkayln - Thanks for the good wishes, you're the best.  It would be so awesome to have that BFP in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet.

Guesito - Congratulations on the BFP!!!!  That sounds like a great beta number.  I am so happy for you!!  On the other hand, I am so sorry about your grandfather.  It is never easy to lose someone, especially someone you have been so close with, but i hope you can find comfort in your many good memories and I'm sure he will be watching over you and your little one.

kmcarino - Thanks for your encouragement.  No AF yet this morning and temps are still high, so we shall see!  Now, let's see some of that positivity for yourself!  :)  You're only 9 dpiui, so don't read into your symptoms too much.  You could still be just fine.  I hope so!

Michelle - Again, I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through.  I pray that your procedure goes smoothly today and that you are given the strength you need to heal both physically and emotionally.  
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 11 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  BFP
Armyprincess: BFP - 5 weeks (u/s 11/26)

jmh2005: CD?
luvkayln:  CD4
wishandaprayer: CD8
naf38:  CD10
rachjas: CD10 (u/s 11/23)
arlotheslug:  CD11 (doc appt today/Mon)
LinaG:  (u/s tomorrow!)
mamatina:  CD16
Keyan:  CD17
Stacey:  CD28 (Retrieval sched. for 12/9)

tracy4751: 3dpt (b/w today! beta 12/1)
kmcarino: 9dpiui
Candie: 11dpo (fingers x'd!)
mommyin09: 17dpo (beta today)

Michelle:  I'm thinking of you today.  Best wishes!

Tracy:  Good luck with your b/w today!

Jessie:  Thanks & welcome back!  I'm sure you'll feel relief once you see your little one :)

Guesito:  Thanks!  I am hopeful, but really not expecting +results...  We'll see!

Arlotheslug: I sure hope you get some better news today :)

Candie:  I'm keeping my fingers X'd for you!  Definitely test tomorrow, my friend! I guess we'll both have an answer soon...
Luvkalyn:  Thanks !!! :)
Hi girls!!! I'm back from the US/BW - the US showed my lining converted!!! YEA!!!  Now for the results of my bloodwork later on this afternoon!  It was snowing like heck on the way down, and on the way bac everything was gone - what a relief!!

Now after driving 2hrs, I'm pooped - time for a nap ~ Hooe everyone has an EXCELLENT day!!!!
Thanks!  I am trying to becomea little more positive but it is hard.  I have had light cramping since yesterday so I assumed it is PMS but you never know and I should hope for the best, I know.  Thanks for your encouragiung words.  I hope to hear that you got a bfp!!  Are you going to take a hpt tomorrow morning?

mommyin09-  Good luck with your blood test....I want to be congratulating you in a few hours!!
Dear friends,
I'm feeling very very sad.
I pray to God every night with sound, my DH to hear me, I'm not so religions but more than my Dh is. We make cross together, thank God for everything and wish him to give us an angel.
Today my love took S/A test and everything went down.
His Dg. Astenotertozoospermia :(((   Why my Lord?  
The morphology of the semen is:  12 normal, 88 abnormal, 40 with abnormal head, 22 abnormal neck, 18 abnormal tail :((((  

I have to go to my Gyn. tomorrow, and I'll ask him can they take the good once and start with insemination :((((
Why my Lord, why????
I wont angel so badly!
I still hope that Lord will make it happen.
I'm not scared, if we can't have by our one we will adopt!!!
I can't write anymore :(((((((((((((((((((((((((
Love U all  
Best wishes to you Lina and good luck. Don't give up you will have a baby sooner than later!!!
LinaG ~ I'm sorry for your bad news - hoping things turn around for you soon! {{HUGS}}
My update/BW Results:
Everything looks great! ~
EST-698-/- PROG- 53-/-Lining 12 IEHH
I asked (since other girls on here asked me): "What does it mean when your lining coverts?" They want the Progesterone above 30 with US - and after transfer it changes to an hh pattern.
Medication adjustment: no
Able to drink Green Tea decaf? Yes - actually can have under 12oz caffeine a day
Can I go back to acupuncturist? Most acupuncturists wont see you once you are potentially pregnant..there are ways that they actuallly do abortions with acupuncture because it redirects bloodflow throughout the body.
Preg Test Dec. 1st!
.........time to take it REALLY EASY!
Hello ladies!
I am back............there is a lot to catch up on!!

Mommyin09: Hoping for a +Beta...any news?!?!

Candie: your chart looks great my friend! I hope you get that BFP tomorrow!

Michelle: I am really sorry...it is not fair, will be praying for you!

Luvkalyn: I am sorry about the cyst..take it easy this cycle

Guesito: Congrats on the + Beta, and I am sorry about your grandpa.

Arlotheslug: I am so sorry, my friend this TTC doesn't get any better....again I am sorry. It is true, you need to be sure about dh decision. One way or another, you and dh will have soon a baby, I know it, beleive it. How did your test go?

To all the new ladies....welcome...I will try to catch up on soon on all! I completely agree...our BFP list needs to continue to grow.

as of me...well my appt was yesterday, I think it went great, I have to have some b/w and probably an MRI....I need to go back if/when AF shows for an U/S and most probably will schedule the LAP for January, I am excited and scared..LOL!:o) I did have an u/s yesterday, on cd16 it show that I hadn't O yet....I think I am today!! you all know what that means, right?!!? LOL ...to the BDing....

All: Have a great weekend!

Im sorry....God will see your struggle and will bless you with a baby soon.  My best wishes to you and your DH. ((((Hugs))))
hope to hear some good news from all of your appointments...i will hit 12 weeks tomorrow.  i get to go for a allergist appt on dec 4 because my asthma has gotten worse since i got pregnant. i am reading a whole bunch of stuff about when you will feel baby movements....and it seems to say that the more pregnancies you have the sooner you feel it...so since this is technically my 6th pregnancy.... i should start feeling SOMETHING in the next few weeks...that will set my mind at ease once that happens.
there have been a couple of times i THOUGHT i felt something but figured it was just gas or something as the baby is still barely the size of a lime...lol

hope all goes well for everyone and i wish you all the best....TONS OF SUPER STICKY BABY DUST COVERED IN HONEY going out to you all...............
Well, my beta came back negative!  So, I'm stopping my progesterone & just waiting for AF...  Thanks for all your support! I really appreciate it :)  Keyan gave me a great idea, to try iui without meds.  Because we can't have multiples, it seems like that's a great option.  I guess the only problem would be if I don't O on my own.  When I go in for my u/s, I will ask my doc about it.  Thanks, Keyan! ;-)

Candie:  I'm really pulling for you, my friend!  I sure hope you have better news.

Keyan:  Best wishes to you!!!  I'm glad you're moving forward with your lap & January isn't too far away.  I'm sure you're scared, but also excited for it to be done :)

Lina:  I left you a message, but I'm just so sorry you got bad news today!  Believe me, I know how it feels to have a curve ball thrown your way & you feel like you've lost all hope... but once you're able to process the information & get some options from your doc, you will feel positive once again.  Take care!!!

Tracy:  I'm confused.  Why were you kicked off?!  I sent you a note & it went through, so are you back on?  Thanks for the info :)  I'm glad your b/w came back so good!
Michelle- wow darling im so very sorry to hear this, i really wish u all the best, i know someone is watching over you {{{hugs}}}
Mommy- how did you go today, af still hasnt shown up so whats going to happen?
Tracy-whats happened? why have u been frozen?
Guesto- how r u feeling im so happy for u
Mamatina-- im sorry i havent forgot about you, my phone is getting fix and ill call once i get it back on wed hopefully. Hope your doing well

To all the new gals :) welcome these ladies are wonderful and have helped me when i needed it and are always there with information that you need...{friends for life}

Im ok just waiting to see if i get a +opk after taking provera to bring a sort of drop of af flow finished my clomid cd3-7. So i guess its just a waiting game. It seems to go so slow when your waiting.

There is still time for us all to get BFP for xmas and new years
Have a great weekend everyone

I am so sorry that your test came back negative:(  It is so disappointing and frustrating.  I hope that you are already looking into the future and not feeling too sad right now.
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 26 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 12 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt 11/24)
Guesito:  BFP
Armyprincess: BFP - 5 weeks (u/s 11/26)

jmh2005: CD?
luvkayln:  CD5
wishandaprayer: CD9
naf38:  CD11
rachjas: CD11 (u/s tomorrow)
arlotheslug:  CD12 (doc appt Mon)
LinaG:  (u/s today!)
mamatina:  CD17
Keyan:  CD18
Stacey:  CD29 (Retrieval sched. for 12/9)

tracy4751: 4dpt (beta 12/1)
kmcarino: 10dpiui
Candie: 12dpo (fingers x'd!)
mommyin09: (neg. beta, waiting for AF)

kmcarino:  Thanks :)  Yes, I'm feeling sad, but there's not much I can do... So, I'm just waiting for AF & will move forward from there.  I'll be back to feeling positive in a day or two.
Good morning all!

So sorry Mommyin09.  That is just not fair.  IUI without drugs is certainly worth asking about.  If you are not ready to jump into the world of IVF...why not?

I'm also confused about Tracy.  Her profile is up.  What are we rallying to do? :)

Candie - Good luck my friend!  Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Arlotheslug - I hope you are doing ok.  It sounds like you and dh have some choices and decisions to make.  I wish this experience was not so difficult for us.  It just breaks my heart at times.

Well, I'm off to pick Honey up from the groomer ...her first grooming experience!

Have a great weekend everyone and SSBD!
Stacey
Hey Girls ~ it's Trac ~ I'm using Jessie's signon till I'm able to get back on ~ I have no idea what keeps happening, but will take advice to change screenname. The AGP girls started some snarkiness with me confusing me with someone else I guess they had trouble with and just keep it coming my way for some reason I have no idea....then started the bard shutting me down.  It's just plain rude if you ask me.

Anyway - here I am CD19 & 4DPT, and finished up my doxycycline and prednisone yeterday.  We dropped Thanksgiving Dinners (Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, etc..etc) for the Church foood drive, then I went to Costco and the new Christmas Tree Shop with DH & DD then to Houlihan's for lunch and across to Lowes for some replacement houseplants and had the worst diahrrea I have ever had (TMI - I know, but seriously....the antibiotics went right through me).  I haven't been up and around since the ET except for driving to/from RE's office yesterday then I came home and laid down again....really getting stir crazy.  I can't wait till I get pregnant and can finally go back to work after a couple of months.  I took off to try and conceive, but it's just taking SOOOOO long.

I have been having little pangs in my left side last night & today (please make me preggo!!!)....  

So now just wanted to sign on and thank eveyone on here and my friends who are signing on for the support being offered.  I got so angry yesterday when I got frozen, I called my neighbor immediately (GHJunkie/Patrice) I was so PSD.  But luckily she was able to get on and let you guys know.  

It's like an addiction being able to talk to you girls on here but not the people in my everyday life - they just don't get IF and I'm really tired of all the weird questions and looks..... wish the Site Gods would just leave me alone.  It is just totally unfair.

Have a glorious day girls ~ stay warm!!!  I think I'll take a little nappypoo!!
My dear Friends- update from yesterday

Yesterday I was crushed and today I'm a plain. Yin Yang:)

Last night I couldn't sleep till 4am previously I was crying and suffering a lot, had 1000 of questions without answer, and my DH fell asleep around 2am (we spoked a lot, hug each other, started laughing and decided to BD no matter what his results are!!!.  

Today my DH called me (he was working today) on the cell at 11am to see am I awake, I thought it was alarm clock reminding me that I need to measure BBT.
I finally wake up, with thoughts what should we need to do next, had my coffee, and wrote an message to my Doc, he was on the trip to Germany, and I have appointment for U/S today.
I found out that my message is not delivered, so I was waiting and waiting and finally after 1 hour I got delivery report, so I decided to call him. I did that and he told me that he is not back yet, and told me to go to the hospital for U/S to another Doc. I couldn't wait to tell him about S/A test and the diagnose, so I asked him do I need to see my follicles ???!!! when my DH is diagnosed with something that I don't understand very well, but I know that something is not good, :((( he asked me about diagnose, about semen morphology and said: Don't worry about anything, he is good, he has enough good semen to fertilize an egg :)))) I thank him a million, wished him to have safe trip back home, and to be in touch, hang up with my Doc!  
O my Lord and my dear Mammy, thank U!!!
After that I phoned immediately my DH screamed from happiness, laugh and make my DH to laugh and told him I love him no matter what, he answer the same!!!:) and everything will be alright with us and we are going to have an angel soon, with God help. Thank U Lord!
My husband came home to pick me up and went together in hospital and I found out that I don't have follicle up there, it has started to go down:))) I'm in O!!!
This Doc, was so positive, he said to us "do BD, since the weather outside is cold, snowing and raining and next time when U came here you should be pregnant". :)))
I touched the moon!! :)))
I thank Lord for everything, and THANK YOU ALL FROM MY HEART, MY Med.Help FRIENDS, MY NEW FAMILY!!! that where here with me, give me support and love!!!
THANK U ALL!