What is TTC?
My partner and i have been trying to naturally get pregnant. for over a year now. we are ready to try out somethings and reading through the posts, i keep coming accross people using ttc. what does it stand for, how does it work and where can on get it?

thanks

Desperate mother wannabe!
Hi.  There are so many acronyms on here!  TTC stands for trying to conceive.  That's why you hear it oh, so often :)  Best wishes to you !!!
thanks!!
ive be tryin for a baby for over a year now and nothing has happend its worrying me now and its very hard but i know if ya stay strong you will be blessed with a baby many best wishes
This book - Pregnancy Miracle by Lisa Olsen is a an absolute MUST for couples struggling to get pregnant. It was 2 years ago and I was at the end of my wits trying to figure out how to deal with my ‘unexplained’ infertility and so I purchased this guide as a last resort. Within a few months of following the suggestions, my husband and I became pregnant after YEARS of being unable to conceive. (Now my half year old daughter is playing on the carpet as we speak). The guide is so very user-friendly, clear concise and it works. I am now recommending the book to all infertile couples I talk to without reserve. It gave me a chance to become a mother at last!