Women of Strength!!!
A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.
A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
************************************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne:Jaedyn Michael Born on 2/10/09  Now is 16months 20lbs and 30 inches long
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!  Check out her beautiful pics!
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long!
Mommyin10: Richard Clay, III & Ava Kathleen were born 2/18/10! He was 4 lbs, 5oz, born at 12:15 a.m. She weighed 3lbs, 14oz, born at 12:16 a.m.  
Sbumblebeeo: Shelby Rachel arrived on April 1st, 7 pounds, 1 ounce, 20 inches long! :)
Help4baby:  Twin boys were born on April 30 6 lb 5oz & 7 lb 4oz
kmcarino:  Ryan Joseph was born Sunday, 6/20/10 at 2:33 pm.  He's a healthy 7 lbs, 02 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long =)
ad_06:  Welcome, Conner Jamison! Born 7/17 at 5:13 pm, 8 lbs, 2 oz, 19 1/2 inches long :)
Rachjas: Baby girl was born 7/16!  Congrats, Mommy!  Update with details =)

trh0819:  BFP! 10 weeks :)
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 7 weeks! u/s Tomorrow!
bfromthed:  BFP!!! 7 Weeks! Next appt & u/s Thursday!

Michelleinhawaii: BFP - Send prayers & positive thoughts :)

Waiting for an update:
Candie ((Miss you!!))    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd
princessJam
SammyJ
jmh2005

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Keyan:  CD 14
Krichar:  CD21

Guesito: 1DP5DT!  Beta 8/3!!!
***********************************************************************************************************************************

Hi, Ladies!  Sorry I haven't been around.  Good suggestion, Guesito!  It was getting long =)  Please let me know if your stats are wrong & for those with BFPs, please let me know how many weeks you are & on what day of the week it changes.  Thanks =)

Guesito:  Congrats on 2 beautiful blasts being transferred!!!  It's funny, when I had one perfect blast transferred at 5 days, it was because my RE was concerned with twins!  (I'm sure you remember) My uterus is extra small, so we transferred one to avoid multiples... Well, here you are transferring 2! ;-)  I will be praying for a sticky BFP on the 3rd!  Thank you for asking about Ricky.  He is doing so good!  You'd never even know he had surgery.  He was up & smiling, laughing like normal the morning after!!!  Amazing how resilient they are!  We go in on Thursday for a follow-up.  In the meantime, we've been taking the babies for walks & letting them roll & interact on the carpet. They're growing so fast & just so darn cute =)  Rest & best wishes!!!

Luvkayln:  I will be praying for you tomorrow!  Please update asap =)  I have a good feeling for you.  I know it's stressful when there are questions.  Try to stay positive and as calm as possible.

bfromthed:  Congrats & Happy 7 Weeks =)  I'm excited for you to see your sweet, little baby on Thursday =)

rachjas:  What is baby C's name?  How are you all doing?  I can imagine you're just elated & I'm so so happy for you!!!

Krichar:  Thanks for the sweet note!!!
Ad: I also wanted to ask you if you've tried switching postions while trying to burp him - I had to put Peyton over my shoulder, sit her up on my leg and lean her forward with one arm to burp and I've also had to lay her down across my lap! Sometimes changing the postitions will help move the air up a bit and make it easier to come out...Hope this helps you some!
hey ladies just checking in:
Ad I hope things slow down and mellow out for you

Guestino I will be watching for you post

all: I am doing better today alot less pain physically but I got a appt reminder for my u/s that would have been my 10 week scan on Thursday so that made me think but I got it back together quickly. Still lots of bleeding (tmi) so my hubby is catering to my every need he has did all the laundry cooking driving and anything else that has to be done and I told him I love him so much because he too suffered a loss not just me and I reconize that. I am keeping us all in prayers as we continue to fullfill our dreams! Baby dust and sticky vibes to each and every one of us...I have a appt with my re for a follow up on Monday I will keep everyone posted :-)
1st Beta 255 2nd 667 today 3rd 4445 it more than doubled the 2rd should have been about 2600 and its 4445!!! So happy and relieved its definately not an etopic. U/S 8/18 can't wait, praying to my god to see a little heartbeat! Oh progesterone 58.9 is that a good number?
oops I meant the 3rd should have been around 2600 and it came back at 4445.. got too excited while typing  =)
Guesito- great news! I am so excited for you

ad_06- Baby C burps well, but she is having a very difficult time going potty also. She is very gassy and it doesn't seems to hurt her until she is really trying to go... We have an appt. this Thurs. so I am going to ask for suggestions.
Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Thank you! We think so too!
yippppie those are fantastic #'s the progesterone is what supplies the beans until the placenta takes over so that is fantastic they like it over 20 on a medicated cycle and you are almost tripled that that is great please take it easy I know its easier said then done but those around you need to understand the journey here is not easy!
Everything is back to normal in my household thank god for communication!!!!
So I have a major problem... DH's back is so bad.  He went to meet with a surgeon to get it fixed.  They told him that surgery is only an option after 2 months of PT.  If he has the surgery, which they think he is too young for, then the best option is to go through the front for the fusion and not the back.  There is a 60% chance that the surgery will work and a 50% chance that he will never father another child or have an ejaculation again!  That is devistating news to a man that is 35 years old and a woman who is 28 and truly wants another baby.  I know I am supposed to just be thankful for my shelby but I am very sad.  I have decided to stop breastfeeding and start BD'ing and hope that something happens on it's own.  If after 2 months of PT we decide to go forward with the surgery than we may try to freeze his sperm for another baby.  Of course that gets expensive quick.  Am I doing the right thing by trying now?  We were going to wait until next summer so what is a few months right?  Both of our parents said they will help buy diapers and what not until we figure it all out.  I just know that deep down I will hate him for not giving us another child if we don't try now in the long run.  I know this isn't his fault but it isn't mine either.  Life is so hard right now.  All that makes me smile is my baby girl who is doing wonderfully BTW!

Most of the regulars I came up this site with aren't frequent fliers any more but if anyone else has an opinion I would welcome it.  What would you do???  
I feel your pain in the disappointment area I dont think its crazy to try now take advantage of the time you have.....be grateful for the blessing you do have too as we dont have any in our 10 year journey but 8 miscarriages and a preterm labor that ended in devastation. If dh is able without mamking him suffer then try....what about iui so he does not have to put that much pressure on his back?
Hello my friends!
It's Jake's 1st birthday today and of course I am thinking of our journey and wanted to say hello to my friends who were so important to us! I think of you all often but life is just moving sooo fast it is hard to get on here.  I can't believe I go back to work in September.  

Guesito - I was so excited to see your good news.  YAY YAY YAY!!!  So happy for you!  Such great numbers too!!  

Luvkayln - I am very very sorry.  A big hug to you and hope you feel better soon.  

Mommyin10 - I don't know how you do it!! :)  Twins, working and you still have time to update the thread!  Ricky and Ava are so adorable.

I'm so happy to see the thread is still going and the BFPs are still coming!  I'll pop in again soon...HUGS to all!
Stacey
Its a tough decision, Isn't there a way you guys can freeze sperm now just in case?
I would start trying now, maybe do an IUI.  Hopefully it will happen for you.  And freezing the sperm would be a good idea too if nothing happens for you.  I really think that things happen for a reason.  If your husband needs this surgery he should have it done and hopefully he will be able to father another child.  If it is not meant to be, there are other options.
Bfromthed- Oh sweetie, I'm just so so sorry!! I've had horrible losses myself, but just can't even imagine losing 8! :( My heart truely goes out to you and dh!! I think you are a very, very strong woman and I know when your miracle arrives, you will be the best mommy ever!! You are doing the right thing by putting all your faith in God! I thought after my still born, we would never get our baby! God is wonderful, I'm glad you know that! Stay strong! (Hugs)

Sbumblebeeo- That's so awful, but I say GO FOR IT!!!! :) You sound ready, and you're right! What's a few months?!! You do have a great second option tho, freezing his sperm is a wonderful idea! But you follow what your heart is telling you! If you feel comfortable quitting breastfeeding and bd'ing again, you have my support 100%!!! :)

Guesito- Congrats on your 3rd beta!!! :) So anxious for your u/s!!!

Stacy- OMG, yayyy!!! Happy Birthday Jake!!!! :) I can hardly believe he's a year old already! But look at me... I woke up thinking about Addy's birthday party and can't stop planning it now! I'm literally obsessed and even stressing out about it b/c I want it to be perfect! ;) That's just me though! Each season when it comes time for me to buy Kayln new flowers, I'm in the store for at least an hour in the flower aisle matching and arranging flowers! :)

AFM: I'm still bleeding! :( Will it ever end??? Uugh! I can't remember how long I bled for with my first m/c, but that was almost 5 years ago! I feel like it's letting up, so that's good! I'm also having O pains and have been for a few days, so I guess my body's jumping back into gear! We buried the baby next to Kayln August 4th. I was a wreck! :( I know it's b/c I tried to show no emotion and wanted to feel no emotion... Maybe trying to stay strong b/c I have Addy?? I don't know, but when I walked into the hospital to pick up the box that my baby was in, it all just hit me at once! I'm thankful we got to bury this baby, b/c we didn't have the chance to with our first one. The hospital then was a religious one tho, so they buried the baby for us which made me feel better at the time. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and support!! It really means a lot to me!
bfromthed-  I know compared to your situation I seem like I am being selfish.  I am sorry that you have had such terrible luck.  I wish I could look into the future for both of us and see what was going to happen.  TTC is an aweful journey with a glorious ending... some of the time.  

KMCARINO-  I only needed clomid to get pregnant all three times so I don't think that will be a problem.  It's carrying her that was hard.  I might not need IUI but if we freeze his sperm then... I don't know how it works.  Then would I need IUI?
Im sorry my post was directed for sbumble not leigh,  Im losing it.

Omg- 6 more days for my u/s. The wait is killing me. Would I see a hearbeat I will be exactly 6 weeks the day of my u/s. I just dont want go and then find  I have to wait another 2 weeks to do another.

Stacey- Thanks for your sweet note.. Happy Birthday to your little man!!!
GUESITO= you may or may not see a heartbeat.  sometimes people dont see it til the end of the 6th week.  But there is a chance you may.  i saw jaedyns heartbeat at 6 weeks 1 day.

ladies= jaedyn is now 18 months old.
Guesito- I saw Kayln's heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks. With Adalynn I had my first u/s at 5w, 5d and just saw a sac and yolk sac. I went back 2 weeks later and saw baby and h/b! :) I know the wait is hard!!

guesito- With my first pregnancy we went in at exactly 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat...but i have heard of people not seeing it at 6 weeks and going back in a week and everything was OK. So don't panic....I am sure everything is going to be fine!!!

AFM- Played telephone tag with the RE today. The first time they called there was no message so i just called to find out why... It went from there. They work on a voicemail system so you always have to leave a message and they call you back...(((((sigh)))) I wish i knew why they called... Hopefully it is my turn again!
We scheduled my first U/S at exactly six weeks because we expected to be out of town the day after for another week. We didn't see anything but a sac at that point. RE said many times he won't schedule first u/s until 7 weeks for that very reason. The waiting is hard, but I had to go another 10 days before I could get an u/s and it nearly killed me. But then there it was... just flickering away. Totally worth the wait. Promise!
Good Morning Ladies,
I am up feeling well today...1 week exactly since the D & C still having some spotting here and there even though re said it sould only be about 3 days but I am feeling okay...no pain and emotionally the sadness is not as bad anymore as I am trying to turn it into motivation to keep me going. Just checkin in on all of you and please know that I pray daily for all of us. The devil is defeat and I do not except him in any way, shape, or form it only makes me want to try harder. I pray for a finacial blessing that will allow us to get to try IVF even though its never 100% guranteed I would like to know if we do not have another baby that I did everything in my power to do as God said which is be fruitfull and reproduce. In my heart I believe we will get there as I vision me holding our baby girl...I keep the faith!

Blessing to you all...baby dust and sticky vibes ladies and thank you so much for the notes/messages they mean the world to me. You cannot imagine what a kind word does for a persons spirits! Please continue to support one another even when you get your bfp's dont forget about the one's that are still in the struggle to acheive our dreams...I didnt and I never will!
God Bless,
Beatrice
Looks like i am not going back this month... RE wants to run some more tests to try to figure out why i keep miscarrying. They said they will check a bunch of things and possibly even genetic testing. It was pretty hard to take especially in the Walmart! Sadly i was right by the photo albums and as the nurse told me what they recommend i saw new baby scrap book kits (((sigh)))!!!  Oh well, they say this will push us back a few months but we won't lose our place on the list. As soon as the testing is done and we figure out what is going on we are first in line. I was so looking for something to look forward to now it is just more poking and proding...
Love your attitude!! That's why eventually it will happen for you.

AFM- I know that everything looks good and everything but im just so worried about seeing a hb, dh was like " If it makes you feel better got to er and have them do a u/s"
Its just im only 5wks 3 days todays so I think no one will be able to see anything yet. On my last appt at 4 wks 5 days they saw a sac measuring perfect. I know I need to be patient but its very hard....Today I woke up nauseous and everything stunk. Signs on and off and most importantly no bleeding..Thank god!  
We posted at the same time. Left you a note (((((HUGS))))
i know the feeling you are about whereI was right now they saw my sac and the yolk sac at 6 weeks but my beta was not as nearly as high as yours is. The higher the beta the more they can see it does not always depend on how far you are all the time. I couldnt stand the wait either I would go...keep me posted God Bless!
Update- Continued to have right side pain went in to the ER, they found a sac measuring 5wks 5days, no fetal pole or anything yet. My beta came back at 24,765. Im beyond upset since my last beta was 4445 on 8/9 which means that it hasn't been doubling. They diagnosed me with a Threatened M/C and put me on bed rest. I don't know if I should change my re appt since I just had an US last night and will give it another week. This is not what I expected but are terrified right now!
Guesito - Praying for you!  I did not see Jake's heartbeat until 6.5 weeks and he was a threatened miscarriage after my first big bleed at 11 weeks.  Hang in there and rest rest rest.  Stay in bed...I am convinced it really helped us.  Nothing else is more important right now. Your beta is godd and at some point it stops doubling and as long as it keeps rising you are good.  Positive thoughts to you and really...stay in bed!!  xoxo
Your post made me feel so much better... I have had no bleeding or anything, I guess the ER assumed M/C even my discharge papers have a diagnosis of Bleeding while pg..??? I havent bled!!    The u/s tech at the ER wouldn't even do a transvaginal and did a regular sonogran (without a full bladder) she was very brief and didn't know half of the answers to my questions, she did see a sac  measuring perfect at 5wks 5 days.......My RE appt is this wed 8/18 for a u/s so I guess I will pray and hope, I don't know what to expect on wed but know for sure they have all the answers. ***Praying for a miracle***
Guesito- Anytime you go to the ER with a concern, they always dismiss you as a threatened m/c! No worries!! Stacey is right, after some point, your levels do stop doubling! I wouldn't worry about anything. Your sac is measuring right on and your levels are great! And yes, rest rest rest!! :) Wednesday is right around the corner! I know it feels like a lifetime, but it's almost here!

bfromthed- You go girl!! :) You are so strong, you're awesome, just amazing!!! That attitude will get you to your ultimate goal! I know it!! That's great you're almost done bleeding! I just stopped bleeding 2 days ago, finally! I bled for 17 days... crazy!! Well, it was like a period for the first week, then just an annoying constant spotting for the last of it, I'm just glad it's over! Now I'm having O pains, so my body's jumping right back in to gear! :) We're not trying for a while, but if we get another suprise, I'll be happy! ;) God will give me what's meant to be!! And He is taking care of you too! :)

Krichar- I know that stinks you'll have to wait a little longer, but there are so many +'s about the situation! What if they do find a reason why you keep m/c'ing, and have a way to prevent it??? How amazing would that be to know that when you do get pregnant again, everything will be great! :) And how awesome that you won't lose your place on the list! This is a win/win situation for you!!! Baby dust your way sweetie!!!! :)

GUESITO- try to relax, your numbers are great.  just liek the ladies said your numbers do start to slow down and after a few weeks it can take up to 3 days for your numbers to double.  if you look up online it tells you that your hcg can take up to 3 days to double.  and that is still ok.  try to stay positive.
GUESITO- this is right from an hcg website.

Key things to remember about hCG levels:

• About 85% of normal pregnancies will have the hCG level double every 48-72 hours. As you get further along into pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.

hope this eases your mind.  your hcg level is great right now.
No worries yet...There are many people who don't see much at this time. My RE doesn't send you for an ultrasound till 7 weeks so they are 100% sure. As long as everything looks right on target then have no worries! Take their advice and rest rest rest!!! When talking to the nurse at my RE we discussed why they don't check HCG levels and she said it doesn't relly matter. Yes there is a bit of piece of mind but it won't change the quality of care i recieve. Try not to focus on that and there is a point where the numbers stop increasing so quickly! You are in my prayers for sure!!

AFM- Well when speaking to the nurse at the clinic she said that my doctor was booking into late September (don't think i mentioned that last time) They said because it was august and she is going away in a week or so for 2 weeks everything would be pushed back.

That was part of the anger and saddness. If they wanted me to go through this testing then why not have suggested back in July after the 2nd miscarriage instead of when my name came up for a new cycle. The nurse stated it was probably overlooked and because i had so many questions now they looked into it further...

So i called to book my appointment (not sure if you all know but my RE works on a messaging system...you never get a live person. You leave a message and they call you back). They called me yesterday and told me they had a cancellation for this wednesday. I was so excited!!! Although i do believe they squished me in because they felt bad (They close at 4 and my appointment is at 4)...but nevertheless i may still get in this month or at the least next cycle!!!

My appt went well everything is bk in line he wants us to wait to cycles to ttc again but I am switching over to another team on Sept 2nd I did not even tell him!

ALSO I AM NEED OF ANY CLOMID THAT SOMEONE MAY HAVE LEFT OVER! MY INSURANCE FOR AND INFERTILITY TX IS RUNNING OUT SOON AND I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE MY QUEST! PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT!

guestino: The beta charts say you are right on! Is your u/s tomorrow? Dont stress trust me it does not help in anyway! Keep me posted stay in bed and I will check in on you tomorrow!
Ladies thank you so much for all your posts you guys made me feel so much better. well today im 6 weeks, Couldn't sleep last night tomorrow is my u/s my heart is pounding already. I have been resting since my ER discharge so feel better(no pains, no bleeding or spotting)

Bfrom-I have Femara, Estrace and maybe pio shots. Let me know how I can help you =)
guesito- I think that your numbers are just fine. After they get to a certin point, they stop doubling.. and it doesn't have to be 48 hrs.... they just give u those guidelines for something to go by..I can't wait to hear your update tmw!

Baby C is great! She turned 1 month Monday! At her appointment last week, she weighed 7lbs3oz!!!
the little one is growing... it takes no time take pleant of pics! :-)
I just saw my peanut hb 112 BPM measuring just perfect...sooooo happy!!!
GUESITO- OMG congrats.  i think Jaedyns was 115bpm at 6 weeks.  are you on cloud 9?  i cried immediately when i saw the little flicker.  makes me want to try for another one.
Thanks honey and Yes, I broke down once I saw the flickering... Omg it was the most beautiful thing!! The tech didn't know what to say except.. congratulations baby is measuring great, look at the heartbeat beating away!
I told you things would be fine....prayer truly works! I am so happy for you!
GUESITO- i did the same thing.  my 2 other pregnancies prior to Jaedyn we didnt get to see the heartbeat, baby stopped growing prior to, so when i was it i immediately began sobbing.  Congrats  i am so happy for you.  i told you not to worry about the your last level although it was a great number, they are not expected to double every 2 days, its every 72 hours for a healthy pregnancy.  did you get a US pic of you little bean?
Yes I posted the u/s pics check them out.. So cute already!
guesito- Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome news! I am so happy for you!!

rachjas0623- Love the updates on the blog!!! What a great welcome home party, I am sure baby C loved it!!! I love the lady bugs...my favorite thing for a little girl!! I also love the t-shirts you guys were wearing!!! I believe there is a book out there called 'born from my heart' for kids about adoption. It is a beautiful story how some babies are born from their mommies tummies and some are born from their hearts...Just something i thought about when i saw uyour dh's shirt in the pic!!

AFM- I will write a journal about where i am now so i don't have to write it over and over again! I will keep it open to the public so you all can read it if you like, If all goes well though looks like we will be transfering in October!
Does anybody know how mommying and kids are doing? I miss her!!
i have mommy on my FB.  yesterday the babies were 6 months old.  
Thanks for the info... pls tell her we miss her =)
Hey everyone, I'm going to go ahead a start a new thread...this one is starting to take forever to load lol! I know mommyin10 is very busy with the twins and she went back to work too. I'm sure a lot of the info I will post is not up to date so please make corrections if needed!!!
Good idea,
Please post what the name pf the thread will be :-)