Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!
Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s Thursday, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!
pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Candie: CD4 ;(
jmh2005:  CD9
Mrspace:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD22
Lina:  CD24

Rachjas:  4dpo! (IVF appt today!)
Hannah:  5dpo! (doc appt tomorrow, B-day on Friday!)
dnikki:  14dpiui! (beta today!)
***********************************************

dnikki:  I'm so sorry about your beta ;(  I'm glad you're looking forward, though & I'm proud of you that you already put in a few job applications!  That's great :)  Let us know how things turn out!  So, are you sure you'll have a month on bcp's or will you find that out at your next appt?  Hang in there!!! ;)

Candie:  I'm glad that made you smile =)  Yes, I'm excited about our consultation!  It's a step forward ;)

Hannah:  I think I'd run, too!  haha! ;)
Luvkayln: Thanks for the note yesterday :-) Also, your next u/s is on my brother's birthday lol!!!

Mommyin10: Thank you for the note :-) I'm doing fine...for some reason it was easier this cycle to get a bfn. I don't know why....

So I started sort of spotting already, which is fine, just waiting for AF to come on full force...hopefully that will still be this morning. I go to the RE's on CD3 for u/s to see if my left ovary has gone back down to normal size. If not, I will be on bcp's for a month which I guess is okay. It will give me some time to get some discount meds lol. I kept myself fairly busy yesterday so that was good. Today I'm printing out like 50 resume's and going practically door to door on chiropractor's office's lol. I'll have to do it this morning before the rain comes in...I hate driving in the rain... Anyways, I'll check in later after all my running around :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all ;-)
dnikki- I am super sorry about the whole job situation. That was just insane! I'm glad you are right back into it though. I am sorry injects didn't work this time. Will you be doing the same protocol again? (that is after you take bcps if you have to)

mommying09- 2 days! I bet you are excited!  Thanks for the the comments on my tracker. Take a look at it now. I have no idea what is going on. I think it was the tamoxifen and the stress of waiting for IVF class.

As for the IVF class. DH & I love to be early to things... Well, we got there 1/2 hr early. So, we got there at 5:30pm. We didn't leave the parking lot until 9:20pm! There were 5 couples there all together. For the 1st hour, my RE talked about the ends and outs of IVF (how it's completed, success rates, multiples, things that could go wrong, etc...) For the 2nd hour, a nurse that worked in the lab talked about sperm collection (all of the different ways) and what happens with the eggs after ER. We also learned about grading from the RE and the nurse.  For the 3rd hour, my clint manager talked about cost, when payment is due, how to do the shots, etc... The first two had powerpoints which made it great to follow along. I felt like I was back in college! I even took notes.  All of the other couples had done intramuscular shots before; we haven't. So, the last lady stayed with us and helped us out some more. I thought that was geat! They gave us two vidoes to watch. One is about lupron and the others is about stims I believe. We filled out some more paperwork and also had to get our picture taken (egh!). I am to call the IVF clinic CD 1; which should be sometime mid next week. I also have my meeting to sign off on everything and to get my calendar the 29th! Lupron should start first week of June!
oops, posted this on the wrong thread:

It's a GIRL!!!  I'll post pics later on today, but the pic that shows her 'stuff' was so clear that the hubbie won't let me post that one.  I guess you'll have to take our word for it :)

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :)

I hope you ladies are well this Wednesday!
Good morning everyone.

Af is still here, still ugly and bad as ever.  But I'm doing fine.  The weather here has been icky for about 2 weeks now.  It'll rain all morning/early afternoon, and then the sun comes out and it's 80 degrees.  Back and forth every other day for the last 2 weeks.  So I think that's why I'm feeling sluggish.  I'm not sick, just... icky.  If that makes sense.  

Puppies are doing great.  They are hilarious!  I tried to upload the video of them onto youtube, but it didn't work.  My computer is being stupid.

Also, speaking of that. A friend of ours used my computer yesterday (no big deal, he had my permission) and downloaded two music download things. Limewire and kazaa. Well, I can't get limewire to UNINSTALL, and apparently he used my debit card (it was sitting on the table) for kazaa.  I got it uninstalled, but it charged me.  So I'm pretty PO'd about that. I am going to contact kazaa tonight to see if it is FOR SURE uninstalled and that I won't get more charges.  Grr.  He said he used the free version, but whatever.

I'll update more in a bit.  Gotta get some work done.

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 19 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s tomorrow, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...
dnikki:  Awaiting AF... ;(

Candie: CD5
jmh2005:  CD10
Mrspace:  CD13
wishandaprayer:  CD23
Lina:  CD25

Rachjas: 5dpo!
Hannah:  6dpo! (B-day on Friday!)
dnikki:  I'm glad you're doing good, despite the bfn.  You're right, sometimes it is easier than others & it's good that you're keeping a positive attitude ;)  Good luck with the job hunt!  You're definitely giving it your all & that's awesome!

rachjas:  Wow, you had a long night, but learned so much!  That's wonderful!!!  It's always nice when you're surrounded by other couples who are going through the same thing, isn't it?  I'm excited for you =)

Kaylee:  Woo-Hoo!!!  I'm so happy for you & your dh =)  Congrats on finding out you're having a beautiful baby girl!!!

Mrspace:  Sorry AF's hanging around so long! ;(
I looked at your chart & yeah, that's a big drop, but you are 5dpo, so it's possible it could be an implantation dip??  I guess just wait til tomorrow & see if it spikes back up & Good luck!!! =)
Hi ladies!

Just a quick pop in to say HI!  I'm really busy at work this week so I have ben reading the updates but have not had a chance to reply to all of them.  I'm doing well and Jake has been moving around like crazy this week.  I've been calling him the Running Man...because I feel like he is doing the "running man" in my belly!  You all know what the "running man" is right?  LOL

Mommyin10 - Can't wait for your consultaion on Friday!

Luvkayln - YAY again for you, dh and the beautiful little heartbeat!

Dnikki - Sorry for -ve.  Sorry about the spotting (af?). Sorry about the job loss!!!!  You are having a crappy week.  Hang in there.  Things will get better for you.

Mrspace - Glad the pups are doing well!  Sorry about af.

Kaylee - Congrats on the little girl!!!

Candie - Sorry about AF :( but I know you have probably already moved on!  You have a lot to look forward to including a cruise vacation.  I wonder if it is a hormone imbalance or something?  Interesting and you know what?  That would probably be an easy "fix".

Ok...gotta run (well, walk fast) but just know that I'm thinking of you all and will check in again soon.

SSBD!!
Stacey
Haha! Your "running man" comment made me laugh =) I'm glad you & Jake are doing well. Hopefully you're not too, too busy at work. Take care :-)
Hi Ladies.. Happy Wednesday!!!

Just an update tomorrow is my U/S to see if everything is ready for my Transfer on Friday (5/22) Im very calm and just chilling this time around. Im just letting god take charge and decide.. :)

Hope everybody is doing great and for mommying hope your appt goes great!
xoxoxoxox

Brenda
Stacey- OK, that was too cute! I love your  "running man" comment!! Haha! ;) I think it's time for new belly pics little miss!!?? ;)

dnikki- Oh, sorry about the -ve beta and about the spotting! :( I was really hoping.... Well, hopefully your left ovary will be down to regular size and you WON'T have to do those darn BC pills again! I know that was pure torture! :( I'll be praying that all goes well on your u/s on CD 3 when AF shows up fully! Good for you for getting a couple app's in! I hope you find a job soon! :)

Kaylee_Frye- Congrats on the baby girl! How exciting!! :) I'm already so ready to find out what we're having, but I don't care either way! I'm just SO happy our little one is doing so well! :)

Guesito- Good luck with your u/s tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be just fine, and what a great attitude you're having! Good for you! :) God will take care of you, He is truely amazing! :) Can't wait for next Friday!! Oh, how many do they think they will transfer? I'm so excited for you!! :)

Rachjas- Wow, sounds like you had a long night! But how cool that you got all your detailed info in one setting with other couples that are enduring the same road as you! I think it's so neat that they do classes for IVF so you're fully prepared for what's going to happen! I'm sure you and dh are SO ready for this! :) OK, what's this about a temp dip at 5 dpo??? I'm definately checking out your chart! ;)

Mrspace- Ooh, I'd be very PO'd too about that! Hhmm... maybe don't leave your debit card sitting around when there's company coming over, even if it's a friend! Hope you get all that taken care of, and the charges are released from your account. Gosh, sorry you're still having AF! Why do you think that is??? Did you say you have an appointment soon? Maybe they can tell you what the heck is going on?! Well, I hope it stops soon. No body likes her anyways, and her stay has definately been outwelcomed for you!

Mommyin10- Just wanted to give you a (HUG)! :) Haven't talked to you in forever I feel like! Friday is almost here, yay! :) What time is your appointment? I wonder what brand of injections they'll put you on? I can tell you that Follistim worked really well for me, and my lining was always super nice and thick on it! How's your excercising been going? I know it makes you feel so great when  you're doing it! :) That's what I'm sure really helped get your BFP last time, so that's great you're doing it again and right before your injects cycle! I have a very good feeling for your upcoming cycle! I'm excited! ;) Sean's almost here with dinner, slackin' tonight... really don't feel like cooking! ;) I've been very proud of myself though! The only "junk" food I've eaten is Taco Bell! With Kayln, Oh gosh, I was bad! I ate whatever I wanted! I craved a little bit of everything with her though, that must've just meant she wasn't a picky eater! lol :) Well, enjoy the rest of your day, and hopefully Friday will hurry up and get here, better yet, hopefully AF will hurry up and get here so you can move on to your BFP! ;)

Pyar- OMG, STILL NO AF????!!!! Where the heck is she??? I hope she hurries up and just comes on! You are a very patient woman! ;)

ad_06- Hope you are doing ok! We're all thinking of you, and will be here waiting when you and dh decide to start ttc again! :) (HUGS)

Hope everyone is doing great, and had a good Wednesday! :) I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow! Woo hoo! :) Already starting to feel like it's going by quickly... hhmmm...I'm honestly ready for it to be December so I can hold my little one! :) I think about it everyday!! :)
Thanks!!!
We have 3 frozen babies...Dh and I decided to transfer them all. Can you imagine they all stick? Would be great but would be just as happy with one.
Guesito- Wow, 3 little embies!!!!! That's awesome! :) If they all stick, well.... that would be a miracle!!! :) I know you'll be happy with whatever you get! God already knows, and he won't give you more than you can handle! :) Maybe he thinks you can handle 3... Hhmm...! LOL :) Well, we're all praying for you! You've been waiting a while for this, and you deserve for the outcome to be a GREAT one! Good luck!! :)
I am doing okay ladies. Dh and I talked last night and I told him that I want to go back to the RE as soon as he'll let me come back. So if all goes well we will be going back in July not August. It's been nice not having to worry about going to the RE, but then again it stinks! Kind of like it'll never just happen on it's own, but we'll see. We haven't been trying to prevent anything, I just haven't been using OPK's or anything.  Ever Monday starts off pretty rough, just because I would be 1 more week along....but that is something that I will work out for myself. It took me a long time to get through my 1st m/c. That is why I want back in the "game" as soon as possible.... I have also been thinking about going to school, just haven't made my mind up...lol My job is so convenient because my boss is so understanding, and I get to be with my stepson on the weekends....so I haven't made my mind up....I just know I need more $$$!!! lol That would make my TTC alot easier. Well I hope you girls are doing well. I'll pop in from time to time :) I'm on CD 20, so AF shall be coming pretty soon.......that would be 1 cycle down......1 to go....lol Talk to you soon!!
hey ladies- long week so far at work and i still have 2 more days to go.  we are going through changes, my agency lost the contract they had to provide services to mental health clients so now on july 1st i will work for the new company that won the contarct and it is confusing and lots of work at the current moment.

i feel like i have neglected you ladies and i want to write notes to each and everyone of you right now but its almost 11pm here and i have to get some sleep before i have to wake up and give jaedyn a bottle.

jaedyn is doing great.  he was 13 weeks yesterday which i can not beleive.  he did have to go to the dr.s today cause he developed a rash on his chest but he was diagnosed with eczema so i have to put a lotion on his chest 2 times a day and make sure he doesnt get too hot.  but he was 12.9lbs, almost doubled his weight since birth.  he is such a good baby.  he will take a bottle around 8pm, then go to bed and sleep til between 3-5am, then wake up, take a bottle and go back to bed til between 7-8.  he does baby babble, lil laughs, huge smiles.  he now reaches for you when he wants to be picked up and has learned how to fake cry to get attention, its funny.  he also loves the show wonder pets, he is amazed by them when they are on the tv.  i end up signing the damn songs all day long at work.

i will try to chat with each person within the next few days.  i miss you all and hope all is well.  SSBD to all the ladies with upcoming IVF, IUI's and transfers.
Hey girls! I feel so terrible I haven't posted in a long while! Life here has been very crazy. My DH and I are off this week to do what we thought was going to be a bathroom floor repair. We had a rotting spot underneath the vinyl and figure it was water so a little patch repair and some new floor and we thought we were golden. NOT THE CASE!

We first ripped our tub by accident and planed on keeping it. Since the tub toilet and sink are all grey, cha ching! we had to buy all new (white this time). Ok no big deal, w budgeted money for this so we should be ok. NO! We pull up the floor and its TERMITES! AHHHHH I wanted to scream, but I actually cried instead. Another 1400 dllars on top of the 1000 to replace everything else. I have been ready to scream all week so far.

To top it off, Im not sure if we can afford injectibles next month. They are donating half so I only need around 630 dollars for them.  I am hoping after everything settles down this week we will see..

Congrats luvkayln I knew everything would be going great. Im so excited for you
Luvkayln: Happy 8 weeks! Congrats Girl!!!

GUESITO: Yay! It's not too much longer:-) I hope you get some little stickies in there :-)

Leighanne: I can't believe he's 13 weeks old already!!! They just don't stay young long enough...

jmh: I hate dealing with unexpected costs and such. It makes everything that much more stressful... That's great your RE is donating 1/2 your injects, that should really help. I hope you get to do the injects this month and get your BFP!!!

Well I am officialy CD1 and very crampy...TMI but yesterday I wasn't really bleeding but just a lot of black junk. It's gross but nothing new for me I guess. So I'll have an u/s on Saturday...I had a set back with unemployment yesterday. Apparently they are saying my last name doesn't match my SS# - Yeah umm okay... then they needed DS's SS# and his birth certificate! That literally took all morning since I didn't have his birth certificate. Had to go get that which was 20 flipping dollars and on top of that they don't accept credit cards. I had $14 in cash then luckily I had $6 in change in my purse lol - yeah that's sad lol!!! So it took all morning literally. So of course I didn't get any resumes out. I get to do that today which really s u c k s b/c it's rainy, windy and c r a p p y out!  Well sorry about the little vent... I'll check in later :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Hi girls well no more spotting i had a little show yesterday once when i wiped sorry tmi and thought 'yay here we go 'but after that nothing nadda so back to waiting. Dh and I have been so busy with his work and my takeaway business so we havent really spoke about getting on with making an appt with the new clinic so now i'm going to make we find time to sit,talk, and take some action. I hope you are all well x
luvkayln thanks for your note.
Good morning everyone.

I am very ready for the weekend.  My little sister is SUPPOSED to be coming up to visit tonight, but I still haven't heard from her on the finalized plans.  So we'll see what happens there.  I told DH that he needed to get the bed set up downstairs for guests.  He still hasn't done it.  He's decided that he no longer needs to help clean the house at all. Just because.  No real reason.  So I did my best not to get angry at him last night when I came home (yet again) to a messy house.  I would have cleaned it all, but I fell asleep early.

Kya is doing fine.  She's real needy right now, which got annoying last night.  She jumped into my lap and ripped the t-shirt I was wearing. I wasn't too happy about that, but oh well.  The puppies are good. They have learned how to fight.  They are biting each other (they have no teeth) and knocking each other down, and growling all the time.  A few have started to howl too, which is cute.  They will be 3 weeks old on Saturday.  

luvkayln- Yeah, I'm not too happy about having af for 2 weeks now.  I was supposed to have a dr. appointment next week, but I had to reschedule because of some family stuff that's going on.  We're going to try to get in soon.  Especially if AF doesn't stop.  Last time this happened (right after m/c) Af lasted for 6 1/2 months.  Yup, not doing that again.  No flippin' way.  Oh, and Happy 8 weeks!!!

geusito- I'm so excited for your FET. Three lovely little emby's!!!  My fingers are crossed, dear.

mommyin10- I hope you're doing well!!  I'm excited for your consultation tomorrow.  

dnikki- I'm sorry about AF, hun. It'll happen.  I know it will.

stacey- Running Man... that's priceless.  He's going to be an active little guy when he gets here too.  I'm so happy for you.

**** side note:  Just have to share this.  I bought the Twilight soundtrack.  I'm in love with it.  Fantastic music.  

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 8 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation tomorrow!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s today, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

dnikki:  CD1
Candie: CD6
jmh2005:  CD11
Mrspace:  CD14
wishandaprayer:  CD24
Lina:  CD26

Rachjas: 6dpo!
Hannah:  7dpo! (B-day tomorrow!)

Luvkayln:  I know, it's been too long!  We won't let that happen again ;)  Happy 8 weeks!!!  How exciting!!! =) Yay, my appt is tomorrow!  I'm excited.  I decided to take the afternoon off work, just so I'm not stressing over whether we'll finish in time.  dh is off all day, so he'll be putting the finishing coat of paint on the windows in our front room & then we'll go to our appt at 4:00.  Yeah, he didn't mention what kind of meds, just that we'd do a lower dose of injections.  So, I'm sure I'll get lots of info tomorrow & will update asap! =)  Well, still no +opk!  Yesterday I was bloated and crampy & felt like I was O'ing, but I always get a +, so who knows!?  I ran out of tests, so didn't test this morning, but I'll pick some up today & test when I get home from work...  That's great that you're eating healthy!  I can imagine it would be easy to just give in & eat anything in site! haha! =)  Well, I will talk to you soon.  Have a great day!

Keyan:  Hey there!  I still can't go to your home page.  I wonder what's going on with Medhelp?!  I really want to see your pics from your trip.  I'm sure they're just beautiful!!!  Well, I hope you're having at least a little less stressful day at work & luckily it's Thursday, so you will have time to rest soon!  Take care!!! =)

dnikki:  Sorry about AF, but I'm glad you weren't kept waiting!  So, you'll go in on Sat, then to check on your ovary?  I hope all is well & you can move forward quickly ;)  Sorry, too, about the crappy day yesterday.  Stay dry & good luck with your job search! =)

jmh2005:  Wow, what a day!  I'm sorry you've had to deal with more than you expected with your bathroom, but at least you're getting it all done at once.  Hopefully there won't be any more surprises & then you can relax a bit!!!  That is really great that your clinic will donate half your meds!  I know that will help, but hopefully you'll be able to manage the rest, with all your unexpected expenses.  Best wishes! =)

pyar:  Hmmm...  this is so strange, huh?!  Hopefully you can make that appt and get an understanding of why AF is playing these tricks on you!  (Are you still occasionally taking an hpt, though?)  I'm thinking of you & hoping you get some answers soon!  Take care!!!

leighanne:  Wow, 13 weeks already & he's twice as big!?  That's great =)  That's so cute that he learned to fake cry for attention!  I can imagine he gets a lot of attention ;)  It's so funny 'cause whenever I visit my nieces, I end up singing the goofiest songs in my head for weeks to come! haha!  They just watch the same things over and over and over....  I'm sorry you're going through changes at work.  I know that can be stressful.  Hang in there & at least you always know you can come home to your little one to brighten your day ;)

ad_06:  Hi.  It's good to hear you're thinking about ttc again :)  I know how you feel, today is 4 weeks since I got my BFP...  it's crazy to look back at how many emotions filled that 4-week span...  That's great that you're thinking about going back to school, but yes, it is a big decision, especially when you're ttc.  Your boss sounds great & the time you spend with your step-son is also a huge factor.  Let us know what you decide & good luck =)

Guesito:  Good luck today!!!!  I'll be thinking of you & awaiting your update =)

Candie:  How are you doing?  I've been thinking about your cruise & now I'm jealous!!! haha =)  You're going to have an amazing time!

Stacey:  Are you at home or work today?  Wow, tomorrow will be 24 weeks!  Time sure does fly ;)
Good morning lovely ladies!!!

My U/S went great my lining was already at 11 my nurse said it looked excellent and ready to receive my babies.Hubby had the cutest smile when he heard the nurse say it...Dh and I had a long conversation on the way back and we are ok with whatever happens. But everything looks gooooooood!!!!

I go back on Monday 5/18 for blood work (Porgesterone levels) and Friday 5/22 is the DAY!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.. Your well wishes and prayers are wonderful!
GUESITO: Yay! Good luck next Friday :-)

Mrspace: I need to buy the Twilight movie - I LOVE IT! I'm reading the seriers for the second time right now. It puts me in a better mood when I get a little p i s s y... like right now lol - Unemployment *****!!! They have messed so many things up already it's not even funny!!!

Mommyin10: I'll go on Saturday to check my ovary, but I'm thinking there is no way it will be normal size - It was 59 on Tuesday... Freaking Huge!! But we shall see...

I went to 5 places today to drop off my resume... only 2 were open and 1 doesn't hire massage therapists...And it was pouring down rain so I had to drive in it and walk in it. I think that's why I got into a poopy mood - not to mention AF came a vengence and I have cramps and a headache... But the sun came out here finally so that should help a bit :-)

Who on here has Facebook? I would like to try to connect with you!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
dnikki-I am reading the series for the second time too.  I just finished Twilight last week.  My sis in law was lending them to me.  But she STILL hasn't brought me New Moon, so I bought the set for myself. Ha ha. I bought the movie before it even came out (pre-ordered).  It's AMAZING.  The soundtrack is amazing too.  My boss is gone for the rest of the week so I'm listening to it while I'm at work.  ha ha
Thanks girls! :) I can't believe i'm 8 weeks already! Time is flying! :)

Keyan- Hey, I can't go to your page either! And I noticed that a few days ago, but forgot to mention something to you about it! I wonder what's going on too! I'm with Mommyin10, I wanted to see your pics too! :) Hopefully Medhelp gets their stuff together...That's just weird!

Mommyin10- That's awesome you only have to work a half day tomorrow and dh is off all day! :) I'm sure he's loving having every other Friday off! Must be nice! ;) But at least you both will have plenty of time to discuss details and get prepared for what's going to happen! I'm SO excited for you to start this!! My RE had me on 75iu per day this last time, and I had 3 eggs and my lining was like 12.5 on trigger day. So even if you have 3 eggs, that doesn't mean all will take. It didn't happen to me! :) And you know how our cycles ALWAYS follow each other!! Haha!! :) I can't wait for your update tomorrow, so don't keep us waiting! :) I know you won't though, ;) !

dnikki- Sorry AF showed, but at least you only have a couple more days until your u/s and you will know what next steps need to be taken! I'm just really hoping you don't have to take BC pills again! I know you're prepared either way, so that's good! :) Ok, just a quick question about this last cycle. How early before O did you take your trigger shot, and how many hours after your shot did they do the iui? That's great you were able to do some job searching today, but sorry it had to be in the pouring rain! :( Gosh, it's beautiful and sunny here, and I'm suffering b/c my AC in my car just decided it's gonna stop working! Maybe I'll have to switch Sean cars! LOL :) Oh, I don't have facebook, sorry! I have medhelp, LOL! :) I call it my "Mommy Myspace!" Haha! :)

Guesito- Yessss!! Awesome news!! Wow, your lining is so thick already, that's amazing! :) Your 3 little embies are ready to come home! And the environment is perfect for them already, so I just KNOW this is going to work for you!! Yay!!!!! :) Only a week to go, and then relax, relax, relax!!!! :)

Pyar- I think that's a great idea for you and dh to sit down and work out all the details of planning for when AF decides to show up. It's always good to have a plan in place! :) I really, really hope she shows soon! I wonder what's going on.... It's obviously an annovualtory cycle, we've figured that out, but geez... come on already! I've had a couple of those since trying for this baby, and it's frustrating when there's absolutely nothing you can do but sit and wait for her to show! I hope she just gets here for you sweetie, good luck!

jmh2005- Oh no!! :( I'm sorry all this unexpected stuff is happening! That always seems to be the case, doesn't it?! Every time I budget to pay a credit card off, which has happened quite a few times now, something comes up! Everytime, never fails! I hope things work out, I really want you to be able to do your injections next month! I know you're stressed about all this, so hopefully everything will be fine and turn out ok! I'm sure it will! Stay positive! :) And hey, at least you found this problem before the baby got here,right?! ;)

Ad_06- Awww.... good! :) I'm glad you'll be able to start trying again a month earlier! I know it'll happen so soon for you!!! Money seems to always be the issue, but you'll find a way to get it. I don't know how we did so many cycles with our RE, b/c we have a budget, as we all do :), but somehow we managed! God provides, that's all I can say! :) I think going to school is a great option for you! I think about going all the time. Sean and I are hoping that I can go part-time after the baby is born, and take on-line courses, but it's just hoping! :) Can't wait to see you back here full time! :)

Mrspace- Oh my goodness, 6 1/2 months!! That's crazy! I hope this is NOT the case for you this time, but I'm glad you're putting your foot down about it! LOL ;) Hopefully you can get your appointment soon, and get all this figured out! Hey, maybe you can send some AF vibes to Pyar, she needs them! :)

Candie & Stacey- Hope you are both having a great day!! :)

Just another GOOD LUCK to Mommyin10 for tomorrow!! I can't wait! ;)

BIRTHDAY tomoro i no its early but what the ill i am gonna do a hpt lol :)
sorruy been away been so sorry will read thru it al and ryt u individual asap miss n love u alllll xx

Luvkayln: Last cycle I did the trigger on a Sunday at noon (2 of them) then I had IUI Monday morning then Tuesday around 12:30. I would almost like to do a natural cycle with no bcp's and see what I O and maybe do IUI for this cycle that way. So it's not a wasted cycle...? That's how we got p/g with DS. I had a lap done in March 2006, saw my RE for the first time 2 weeks after that, he did an HSG  - about a week and a half later after about 2 u/s to monitor O, I went in in the morning and he said we had to do IUI right away or we would miss it. I so thougth we weren't going to get p/g but it worked! I didn't do any meds - just progesterone after O...I'll talk to him about it on Saturday... Congrats on 8 WEEKS!!!
Hi girls,

Nothing too much to report. CD 2 and going to a specialist on Monday with hubby. I am starting my list of questions for the doctor, which will be longer than my questions for the OB/GYN. I called a few days ago to have my OB/GYN fax my records to the office, so I can hopefully avoid getting repeat blood work/ultrasound.

On a side note my husband and I are starting to plan for our 1st year anniversary on June 14th. :o)
Anybody know what means that your lining is at 11...Forgot to ask my nurse today..She said it was good but would like to know what  number means and high or low it could be. just curious
morning ladies
luvkayln thank you, yes this is so frustrating especially as i thought the wait was over a couple of days ago.Oh well gotta keep on keeping on

Hannah happy birthday hun. Anything nice planned? Good luck with your hpt what a pressie would a BFP be.Have a wonderful day what ever you do.

mommyin10 good luck today I hope you get some answers and a plan to move forward. I havent done another hpt do you think its worth it as when I missed my first period I did two spaced out over 2 weeks.

dnikki I hate the rain too and its raining bucket loads loads here at the mo it just makes me feel miserable you would think i'd be used to it here.

Mrspace i'm sorry AF has been going on so long for you throw her my way its funny i'm waiting and waiting for her and you can't get rid (well maybe funny isn't the right word)

Anyway ladies I hope you are all well i'm going get the weekend out of the way and ring my new clinc monday you never know AF may make an appearance.

Mommyin10- Can't wait for your update today!!! Good luck! :)

Hannah- Happy Birthday!! Maybe you'll get a belated birthday present in a couple of days...come on BFP! ;)

dnikki- Wow, maybe you should take that route again since that's how you got pregnant with DS! I wonder with this cycle if you did your iui too early?? Well, you did 2 iui's though, right? We'll know tomorrow what the plan is either way, but definately talk to your RE about not doing the BC pills, and doing the iui anyways! Update us asap, and good luck! :)

Pyar- Well, we'll just have to keep cheering for AF! Come on AF!!!! :) Let us know what the doctor says on Monday! :)

Guesito- That means your lining is GREAT! :) It's nice and thick, and will make a perfect home for your little embie(s)! :) Yours is actually very nice and thick, b/c on the day of trigger for me this last cycle, my lining was 12.5, and they grow like 1-2 mm per day, so yours will be especially perfect for transfer day! SO exciting!! :)

Well, better get ready for work! I have a feeling it's going to be a boring day, it's supposed to rain all day! :( I have the weekend off though, woo hoo! :) My mom and I are going to some garage sales tomorrow, my favorite thing ever! ;) And then we'll head to the mall to get some maternity clothes. I'm in that weird stage right now, actually showing already, which is crazy b/c I didn't show this early with Kayln, but maybe since it's my 3rd pregnancy....! LOL :) Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll check in later!! :)

Mommyin10 ~ Good luck today! I hope you get good news on moving forward! I know what you mean about the emotions over those few weeks. We'll have babies soon, I just know it! Yes the time I have for my step son is what I need the most. Everything I do revolves around him. When he was younger, his mom was always working and it tore him up not having her there, so I made him a promise that I wouldn't work like that when he was here.

Luvkayln ~  Happy 8 weeks!!! The money is a big thing! But we'll manage. We use our credit card for the RE and I didn't think I would have to have as many u/s as I did.... But as long as I can pay enough to have an IUI in July...I'll work on it from month to month :)

As for myself I'm doing good....I got to watch my niece last night, she is such a doll! I love that age!! Finally my Step son is a big brother!! His mom had her baby this morning.... He's been an only child for almost 9 years! I worry about him so much. She's not the type of person that can balance everything out. We'll see. Well ladies I'll check back for some updates later........Good Luck!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation today!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s today, progesterone Monday, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Mareski:  CD2 (appt Mon)
dnikki:  CD2 (u/s tomorrow)
Candie: CD7
jmh2005:  CD12
Mrspace:  CD15
wishandaprayer:  CD25
Lina:  CD27

Rachjas: 7dpo!
Hannah:  8dpo! - Happy Birthday!!! =)

Hannah:  Happy Birthday!!!! =)

Michelleinhawaii:  Thinking of you!  How was your blood test on Monday?

Guesito:  Yes, I agree with luvkayln.  Your lining sounds like the perfect environment for a little embie to attach... or three ;)  I was always told that they like to see at least 8mm and mine was never thicker than 5...  I think things are looking great for you!!!  Just one week to go =)

dnikki:  Let's hope your ovary is shrinking as we speak!  Good luck tomorrow ;)

Luvkayln:  Thanks!  My appt isn't til 4:00, so I won't be updating til late.  I hope we come away from the consult with a good plan & no more curve balls... please!!! =)  Yes, I do follow you, so wouldn't that be funny if he mentioned 75ius...  We'll see!  Still no +opk... I'm glad you have the weekend off.  Have fun with your mom & how cute that you're already showing!!! =)

Pyar:  I guess it couldn't hurt to take a test.  It's just so odd that your cycle is so long!  It could be because of the meds you took, but still I'm sure it's frustrating.  I'll join in luvkayln's cheer, Come on, AF!!!!

ad_06:  That's great your step-son is a big brother!  Congrats ;)  I know you worry about him....  most kids aren't fortunate enough to have a step-mom who cares quite so much & who is so supportive.  He's got an advantage there ;)  Thanks for the good luck!

Mareski:  Good luck on Monday!
mommyin10 - Good luck today!!  Anxiously awaiting your update.  :)  Hope you get that +OPK soon.  Enjoy your afternoon off!  

luvkayln - Hope the day goes by fast for you. It's supposed to rain off and on here too, blah!   How nice that you get the weekend off!  Enjoy your garage sales and your shopping trip with your mom.  how exciting that you get to start buying maternity clothes!  :)  Our town is having a dog walk tomorrow to raise money for the Cancer Society, so Nittany's going to love meeting all kinds of new people and dogs!  I'm sure we'll both need a nap when it's over.  LOL

Keyan - Yay, it's Friday!  I'm with the others, I haven't been able to access your page either.  Hope all is well with you!  :)

ad_06 - It's so sweet that you are such a good mom to your step son.  He's probably so excited to be a big brother!  Hopefully it works out and he still gets enough attention from his mom.  You're right, we will all be mommies!  :)  We just have to try to take it one step at a time.

pyar - Ugh, so sorry Af still hasn't showed.  Enjoy your weekend, and best of luck when you call your new clinic on Monday!

Mareski - Good luck at the specialist on Monday!  It's good that you're making a list of questions, it's always so hard to remember everything you want to ask!  Hopefully you'll get a lot fo answers and a great plan moving forward.  Wow, only a month until your anniversary!  How exciting.  Ours is this month, I can't believe it will be 5 years already!  :)

Hannah - Hope you have a great day!!!!  :)

dnikki - Good luck at your appt tomorrow.  Hopefully your ovary is starting to get back to normal and your doctor will be able to give you some advice moving forward.

Guesito - I'm so happy your lining looks good!  What sweet words to hear, that your body is ready to be a home to a baby!  :)  We'll all be praying that your bloodwork is good on Monday and that all goes smoothly next Friday.  Only a week away!
Thanks you girls!!!!

Woke up so bloated!!! But happy only 7 days away!
Good morning all.  

Quick update.  I'm at work, not doing too much.  I am reading a book right now, and working on seminar invitations for work.  

My baby sister came up to visit last night, which was awesome.  We watched some tv shows that she'd missed, we played with puppies, and gossiped until about 2:30 am. Luckily my boss is gone today so I don't have to "up to par" today.  She'll be leaving soon which makes me sad.  We're going out to lunch here shortly.

That's all I know right now.  I've got to get a few things done, I'll write again and catch up with each of you in a while.
Thanks for all the wishes ladies :-)

I go first thing in the morning for my u/s, so I'll update with that when I get back. I'm going to see if we can skip the bcp's and do iui without any meds since I usually O on my own.
I'm not doing any job hunting today - just working outside mostly. It's such a gorgeous day here!! I've already gone to Target, Lowes, mowed the front lawns and the back lawn, and gave my 2 labs baths (outside with hose water lol). Now just eating some lunch and hoping DH will get home from work soon so we can till up the garden and get it planted today.  Oh, and somehow I managed to land a job interview on Monday morning!! YAY:-) So, I'm happy about that. And I forgot to tell you ladies - even though I've been done with college courses since November, I finally graduate on Sunday lol!!! That will be soooo nice to actually have my degree in my hand lol!

I'll check in later :)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
hello everyone i am having a great day thankyou looking forward to tomoro i am going out with the girls :) THANKYOU FOR THE LOVELY NOTES TO THOSE THA LEFT THEM. :)
Mommyin10 Thanks ,
luvkayln come on that belated bday prezzie lol:)
pyar i am bewilderd by ur cycle good luck and thanks!!!!

lots of love to u all xx
just a update... went to OB today, all is looking good... have ALOT of amniotic fluid which has allowed the tech to tell me 100% that this baby is a BOY!!!!!

and a big boy at that... she did some measurements and is estimating at almost 37 weeks he is 7lb 13oz... give or take a few ounces.... sooo when i have my csection on either June 1st.. or May 28th (doc is checking to see if we can do that) then it looks like i might have a almost or over 9lb baby boy... WOW sooo glad it is a csection.

hope all is doing well, and that we get more bfp's soon.
Joyce- Congrats on finally finding out the sex!! I know you are thrilled! :) Not too much longer and you'll be holding your little one in your arms!!

Candie- Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! :) Hope Nittany gets to meet some new friends! Have fun, and have a great weekend! :) The storm is coming right now as we speak, so I need to hurry up and turn off my computer! ;) We have severe thunderstorms coming our way, and a tornado watch just one county over...I hate this kind of weather! At least it's supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow! :)

Mommyin10- Just checking in for your update... No news yet I'm guessing!? ;) I can't wait to hear how it went!!!
Hello everyone.  It's been a long day.  We just got back from our consultation & we sat with our RE for an hour discussing our options.... and it looks like, because of my small uterus, our best bet is going to be IVF.  It's not what we were expecting & it's not set in stone, but that's what we're thinkiing at this point.  The problem with the injections is that each cycle I have lots of eggs that are all the same size (like 20) and one matures and O's.  In that situation, the meds have more of a possibility of ripening multiple eggs & then I'd have to agree to reduce, which is a huge decision & one I doubt I could make..  If I got pregnant with multiples and didn't reduce, the risk to our babies would be great & I never realized that even if we did reduce, it's not like you're removing a fetus.  You're actually killing it & leaving it there.  I know, that sounds awful, doesn't it!?!  Because my uterus is so small, that fetus that we decided to reduce would be yet another harm to our unborn baby...  By doing IVF & only implanting one embryo, we have a greater chance of getting pregnant & having a healthy baby, which obviously is our ultimate goal.  So, that's my update.  I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled that things weren't going "my way", the way I thought they would.  Haha!  But I just had to wrap my mind around all this info & understand what our best option would be.  Our RE was great!  He talked to us long after the rest of the staff went home & he offered that we could call him anytime & even set up a conference call to get all of our questions answered. So, our plan is to go in on CD3 (which is when we would have started the injections anyway) and start our IVF meds.  From the time that we start those meds, the harvesting would take place in approx 5 weeks.  My concern now is whether or not we actually try on our own this cycle since I haven't O'd yet.  My worry is that "IF" we did get lucky & get pregnant again, my thin lining might send me down the same sad road... but then again, it's worth a try... so, we'll see! Okay, I'm tired.  Just wanted to give you all my update.  Thanks for the well wishes!!! =)

Joyce:  Congrats!!!  I'm excited for you & I'm sure you are thrilled!  Have you decided on a name?  Let us know when you have a firm date for your C section & take care!
Im sorry things didn't go as you planned but the important thing is that now you can move on to IVF which works.. I have been preggo 2x with Ivf just gotta keep them inside. Im sure this will do it for you and you can have your precious little baby.

Im a little bummed this morning my friend called to tell me she had a miscarriage and it just tored my heart away, she was so happy at 5 weeks pregnant concieved naturally.

We are just loading the RV to go camping and kids are rushing me so I will talked to you guys later..Have a great weekend!  

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 37 weeks!!! It's a boy!!! =)
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 30 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 24 weeks! (appt 5/25)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Moving towards IVF!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!

Guesito:  Started Estrace, progesterone Monday, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Mareski:  CD3 (appt Mon)
dnikki:  CD3 (u/s today)
Candie: CD8
jmh2005:  CD13
Mrspace:  CD16
wishandaprayer:  CD26
Lina:  CD28

Rachjas: 8dpo!
Hannah:  9dpo!
Guesito:  Thanks :)  I'm sorry if it sounded like I was upset yesterday.  Just more overwhelmed with so much info & not quite the info I expected ;)  We're happy with our decision to move forward with IVF.  What works for each of us is so different based on our "make up" & because of my smaller uterus, this is our safest, best chance to bring home a healthy baby & I'm excited to get started! =)  I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's m/c ;(  That is heartbreaking...  I hope you have a great time camping with your family!!!
Hmmm..  well, I guess it's just me today! ;)  So, just another update.  Our RE told us yesterday that we should call the office this morning (everyone had left by the time our consult was done yesterday) and get an application to start the IVF process.  The application is for the Attain program, which is through like an insurance group that includes 3 fresh/3frozen cycles.  Because of my uterus, he says they may not accept me, but that it's worth a try & he'll write a letter to appeal in our favor if they deny us.  So, this morning we were to call the RE's office to get that application so we can get an answer well before starting the IVF process on CD3...  So, I did just that.  Called the office & was told that I couldn't submit an application until after I have "all my testing" done, including a blood test on CD3.  The three tests she mentioned were an S/A, which dh has done, an HSG, which I've done & then a cd3 blood test & I can't remember the name of it.  I'm thinking it's the one that tells you how your egg reserve is, which I know I did with my ob a few years ago.  I have a call in to my RE, but haven't heard back from him yet.  Now I'm not sure if that blood test that I did 2 years ago will suffice or if I'll have to postpone IVF for another cycle.  In the meantime, I told dh we are definitely trying this time because I don't like the idea of waiting for next time, which may turn into the next, next time, you know?  Anyway, I haven't gotten a +opk yet, so I'm guessing my cycle is just really delayed due to my m/c.  Gosh, it's funny how you finally wrap your mind around something & then in the next breath, it's changed yet again! =)  Anyway, just wanted to give you all my update. I hope you're out enjoying your weekend!!!
Hi mommyin10 i'm here just been out for a nice meal with dh and dd we had so much fun i'm still  giggling anyways i think your day3 test is the fsh one which measures ovarian reserve but can change month on month I know what you mean things change all the time i've waited 2 years to miss my period now i have i'm pleading for it to come ha ha how ironic anyway its 10.30pm here so i'm off to bed have a good weekend whats left of it goodnight xx
I'm here too, but MAN am I pooped!! My mom and I have been out going to garage sales since 7:00 this morning, had lunch, then went to the mall and went shopping for maternity clothes, went to hobby lobby and got Kayln's 4th of July decorations, (which are super cute by the way! :), then went to the local park today with my mom and dad where they had a Civil War reenactmant which was really awesome to see since I've never seen anything like that before! I had a great time! :) Then we all went out to dinner, and back to the mall so my mom could pick up something at Hallmark, plus I had to get a card to go along with my gift to my cousin for her wedding tomorrow. So tomorrow will also be a long day, since the wedding is 2 1/2 hours away from here, but it's early and I'm also off on Monday, so I'll be able to relax then! ;) Sean's been busy today too. He went to a bike show, and then went to the mud runs, which are a lot of fun too! :) I haven't talked to him all day though, and now I'm just ready for bed! LOL :) I still have to iron our clothes for the wedding tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'll post pone it until the morning! Anyway, I just had to check on everyone, and see Mommyin10's update! :)

Mommyin10-Wow, I really wasn't expecting that either, to take the IVF route! I'm sure you're shocked about it! Too bad, but gosh, that's terrible about what would happen if you did get pregnant with multiples just on injections, and had to reduce, which I know you aren't for at all. That would just be a hard situation, period! The IVF route does sound like it makes more sense, but I'm sorry you are having to go through all kinds of cr ap just to be able to get your application turned in! So, you have to wait until another cycle goes by to do the IVF? Why can't you just start it on CD 3 of this coming up cycle? Oh, well I guess b/c you still have a little bit of testing to get done, and then I guess get approved to do the 3 fresh/3 frozen option. Man, that su cks you have to wait so long! I understand you not wanting to have to put this next cycle off too, b/c it would just feel like a wasted cycle, and like you said, what if you keep having to postpone the IVF... I just wish you could just do the injections, that just made perfect sense to me! Doing a low dose, which will definately still thicken up your lining... that's all you need! Jennifer did a low dose, like 37.5 or something, and only made 1 egg on her first cycle, remember? Why couldn't you just do something like that?? We know you can get pregnant on your own, gosh... all's we need is a thicker lining!! And those injections WILL do that! I'm bummed that you have to go through so many extra steps, and it's SO expensive... I just feel like you don't need to go through all that just b/c you CAN get pregnant on your own, and your only issue with staying pregnant is your lining situation. What did the doctor say about that? I mean, chances are if your dose is super low like 37.5 a day, you won't make multiple eggs. I can that's a "chance" though, but they monitor you with blood work every couple of days to see how many you're "recruiting." I just think there's a cheaper way, and a way that WILL work! Anyway, now I'm venting b/c I really wanted this to happen for you this next cycle...darnit!! :( What does dh say about all this? How do you feel about it?? I know you'll do whatever it takes, and I'm proud that you're doing that! :) I guess I'm just a little bummed that it's gonna take longer, that's all! I'm happy and will support you whichever route you take, but you know me, I like to put my opinion's out there! ;) But you know I'm just trying to help, right? :) Well, I hope you're having a great weekend, and you had a nice relaxing walk with dh and Carmelo last night after your appointment! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :)
Luvkayln:  Sounds like you had a busy day & another one tomorrow!  Busy, but fun ;)  I bet you found lots of cute maternity clothes & I can imagine the 4th of July decorations are just perfect! =)  Well, I actually could do the injections, but the risk is the multiples.  Yes, my RE will monitor me quite a bit if we go that route, but like you had 3 mature follies, if that happened to me, he'd tell us not to bd because it's too risky.  I mean, sure, it could turn out that we have twins & they're perfectly healthy, but it sounds like that would be a miracle.  The reason we may have to wait another cycle is because of the cd3 blood test.  I was thinking that was the fsh to check my egg reserve (which pyar confirmed) and I did do that with my ob 2 years ago.  So, I'll have to call my RE's office tomorrow & ask them if that's sufficient or if it has to be done within a certain period of time.  If it's okay, then yes, we can start the IVF process on CD3.  If not, then we'll have to wait till the next cycle.  In that case, who knows?  Maybe I'd try the injections in the meantime...  I'm totally okay about the money & if I have to wait two months to get pregnant, that's perfectly fine with me.  My stress comes when I have "a plan" in my head & it gets changed on me, you know?  I have to take a minute to wrap my head around it & then realize it's okay!  =) I still haven't gotten my +opk...  So, I think we will try on our own this time & see what happens =)  If you remember, last cycle when I got my BFP, I didn't start taking my progesterone til 3-4 days after I O'd because of all that confusion.  So, if I take it right away, maybe that will bring about a better result.  Anyway, thanks again for your concern & your friendship!  I really appreciate it & don't worry, I'm okay =)  I'm excited to have a plan & options, and now I realize more the risks invovled with me having multiples.  Oh, dh went into our consult against IVF.  I mean, it was always an option, but he felt that it should be our last option since we did get a bfp; but now that he heard firsthand from our doctor & was able to ask questions, etc., he does feel that IVF is our safest, best bet to bring home a healthy baby ;)  So, we're both in agreement.  Besides, now rachjas & I could go through IVF together ;)  Okay.  I just read a note from rachjas to myself & that may change what I wrote you...  Have fun at the wedding!!! =)

Rachjas:  Thanks for the note!  So, you said you'll go in on CD3 for your blood test & then start Lupron on CD21.  I wonder if that's actually what I would be doing, too...  I thought my RE said I'd start my meds on CD3, but maybe I misunderstood!?  Are you going to be taking birth control pills?  I think I better go back over my RE's notes.  Maybe I got all worked up for nothing & I will be able to start the process this next cycle, because the application process only takes a couple days.  So, between CD3's blood test & CD21, the application will be granted or denied, etc.  Hmmm.. you gave me a lot to think about :)  Thanks!

Stacey:  Get ready for the IVF questions!!!

Candie:  I hope you & Nittany had a great time at the dog parade!!! =)

Keyan:  I still can't go to your page & now I can't leave you a message???  I hope you're having a nice weekend & you're able to get away from work for a while :)
Mommyin10- Well, I'm very happy for you! I knew money wasn't the issue here, and I'm glad that it is the option you are taking! I'm SO happy dh went with you, b/c if he didn't, then you'd have to go home and tell him everything the RE said and convince him it was the safest choice. But since he went, it was easier for you and your RE got to do all the conivincing! :) That's awesome that even if you do have to do your CD 3 tests, you still may be able to do the IVF this next cycle b/c you'll do your BC pills first! I'm just very happy and getting very anxious for all this to happen! I'm really, really happy that you and Rachjas get to go through this together, and that Stacey can give you answers if you have questions! :) I'll be praying your applications gets accepted, and this plan can move forward like we all want it to! We'll see what your RE says about your CD 3 results from a couple years back today, but either way, I think it'll be a GO for this next cycle! :) I better finish getting ready to leave. Sean's actually not going b/c he has a few side jobs he can do today to get some extra cash. See, since the weather's been so bad here lately, he hasn't been able to work that much, so since today's supposed to be nice, wehad make the choice for him to stay behind and work. I still get to go, and I'm sure I'll be out on the dance floor with my dad! :)

i dont no whats going on Dark opk test at 10dpo i hate my body xx
Wow....I am finally getting caught up and have time to respond to everyone!  Last week got a bit crazy at work.  Since I only have 3 months left, they have decided to take me off all my current projects and put me on a "special project" for the next 2.5 months.  So I was in meetings for almost the whole day Friday!  Then I made a last minute decision to go see my sister yesterday and stay over for the night.  It was nice.  We went for dinner and I got to spend time with my nephew Alexander (almost 2yrs now!) and my fur-nephew Chase (yellow lab).  Thanks so much for the 24 week notes!!  I am really happy to get to this point.  I celebrated yesterday by buying a couple of sleepers for Jake...and my sister gave me a whole bag of baby clothes!  I'm starting to get excited.  Ok...now for the important stuff:

Mommyin09 - Goodness...what a rollercoaster ride for you!  I was not expecting this out of your consultation either.  But the thought of reducing just sounds awful.  If this is the safest way to get you your healthy baby then go for it.  You know I am obviously a fan of IVF and it really really works for so many.  You are a great candidate because you already got pregnant on your own and this will take care of your lining issues.  I wish there was a simpler and cheaper way for you but once you get your BFP you won't even think about the money. (Is the insurance group application to cover some of the costs??) And more importantly, you have the best chance of not having another m/c and bringing home that healthy baby - better for you and for baby!  I really hope you can start on your next CD3!!!  It sounds like you have wrapped your head around it and you really just need to get this plan finalized.  I hear you about getting frustrated when plans change because there is so much you are managing between the physical, emotional and other ttc options...not to mention dh.  And I think you should definitely try on your own this cycle...and take the progesterone right away!  Really take it easy over the tww and let the little guy implant really good!!  I am just so hopeful for you and I have this really good feeling for you.  It's going to happen soon...maybe not next month or the next month... but very soon my friend!!  (of course I am going to rub Jake raw for this cycle!!!)  And of course I am more than happy to answer any questions about IVF for you and Rachjas!!!  Ask away...anything!!!  As Luvkayln said your first cycle is bcp so it really takes 2 cycles to get through the first IVF retrieval and transfer.  it would be great if you could get started.

Luvkayln - Happy belated 8 weeks!!!  I remember getting to 8 weeks and it sounded so much further along than 6 weeks! :)  You are moving along so nicely!  I remember I bought my first maternity clothes at 9 weeks and I really needed them!!!  Glad you had a nice shopping trip and I look forward to what your creative little self is putting together for July 4 for Kayln!

Dnikki - How did your u/s go?

Hannah - Happy belated birthday!!  Interesting about opk test...when in doubt bd!!

Guesito - So sorry about your friend :(  She is lucky to have you because you completely understand what she is going through.  I hope she gets her BFP again real soon so you can both be pregnant together!  I am so so excited for your FET!!!

Candie - Hope the weather was nice and Nittany had a great time at the dog walk!  And for a great cause.  What testing are you going through now?  Still blood or are you having u/s too?  Are you counting down the days until your cruise??

Arlotheslug - What's going on with you??  Are you getting ready for the adoption!?!

Joyce - Congrats on the little boy! At least you know 100%.  Have you thought of a name??

Mrspace - Glad you had a nice time with your sis and that the puppies are doing so well.

Keyan - How are you friend??  What's going on with your page??  Hope you are having a good weekend!

Ok....time to take care of my fur-baby!!!

It's a long weekend here so I have tomorrow off too.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone and SSBD!  
Stacey
Just unloaded everything from the RV.. We had a great time!!! I don't know if you guys know but Im a dare devil who loves 4 wheelers, Dirt bikes and love riding. Anyhow we went camping and my butt is sored we rode all day yesterday. I sank my Dirt bike in a pond and god all muddy "You couldnt even see my face... Kids and DH laughed so hard!  It was a great because we got away didnt think about IVF,FET ect....We stayed up all night looking at the foxes,armadillos,Deers, and racoons eating our bread!

Back to reality now... Im feeling ok. Have a dr's appt for Blood work tomorrow. Friday is the day girls.. Please pray for my sanity and for a BFP. XOXOXXO
FYI:  There is a new thread entitled Calling All Women of Strength.  I'll copy & paste Guesito's post ;)