Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
baby aspirin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

baby aspirin

I was wondering if any of you took a baby aspirin for your ivf cycles?  Do you think it made a difference? my re told me i don't need it... I'm taking it anyways figured it wouldn't hurt... lol.  what do you think?
does anyone have any advice
I have to take baby aspirin, did you ask your RE why you don't have to take it. He/she should be able to answer your question.
I have been taking it from the beginning of my IVF cycle.  I am now 6 weeks pregnant and my doctor released me to my OB.  He said I have to continue the baby aspirin until my 10th week.

Ive heard its important.  Find out why you dont have to take it.
I also took it through my IVF cycle...but I had been taking it with my prenatal for quite some time before then too, though (it was originally suggested after my first miscarriage). Unless you have a bleeding problem, it really shouldn't be an issue, and it could actually help, so I would ask your doctor if what he meant was that you didn't really need it (but it would be OK to take if you wanted to), or if there's a reason he does not want you to take it. If there's no real reason, I would just continue taking it.

Best of luck with your cycle!