can i take some pills to get pregnant i'm desperate?
hi friends
i know basically here this forum i'm using just as a vent to my feelings. to give a quick brief about me i'm trying to concieve now for almost 8 months but no luck. doc said take a vacation and me and my husband did. i  came bk day before and yesterday was my ovulation day . but because of heat and indigestion i got stomache upset. i was in pain last night and looking at my condition my husband refused to do and said we'll see next month. whole night i lied next to him crying cursing him for not doing it. **** sleep a wink. talking to my self telling myself that he's a father's heart but wat to do with my heart whom i **** convince whole night who kept saying will have to wait for another one month to grab this precious day.i think i'm on the verg of breakdown . and to add to my meseries my best friend cald me to tell me that she's pregnant in the first go. feels like the end of the world for me feel very lonely and depressed. will give anything to be there.
can i take some pills to get pregnant?????????????
thanx for listening ladies pray for me........
i hve been trynna get pregnant with anothr child for about 11 years now. i have been to doctors, had surgery on olvaries, had dye inserted to see if tubes were blocked they were not. i got to the point that i gave up hope on tryin. i had a surprisin miscarriege in january of last year. an that really tore me up because of how long i tried and how bad i been wantin another child. so ive still been tryin and chartin ovulation,period all that. went back to doctor the only advice he had was IVF. i can not afford to pay for that..WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO..or wat can i take????
Hi!  please dnt feel like its the end of the world you'll get your bfp it might take a little more time ,but i know how u feel i've been ttc for 14 mnths and i really want to give up but i know its all worth it in the end .  talk with ur RE but clomid and HCG shots what meds if any are on.  Good luck loads of baby dust!
im i want to get pregnant to and i heard by one of my moms friends that she got 12 shots and they heald her and she got pregnant whit in the same month the shots are called cuerpo amarillo and the come in pacls of 6 so u would have to buy 2 boxes u get them in mexico only dough its just like the doctors give u hormones but these are shots and work much faster i already did that and i went to the could heal me as well i hope i could get pregnant to .
hi i am rading wat u are all writing and it helps but in another way it doesnt me and my partner want a baby so bad he is starting to think i just tell him i want a baby and am hiding birth control pills or something so i dnt get preg. but im not i just cant a while back i had chlymidia and got ittreated and i told him to get treated to so we both did at the same time and we have been trying almost a year and like most of u r sayin everyone around u is gettin preg even ppl that dnt deserve baby's and i havnt im starting to get worried that something more went on when i had this std that i may not be able to get pregnant and am scared to go to the doctors to find out.does anytone know wat i can do or hav heard of anyone else in the same situation and wat did they do about it and is there a way that if something is wrong i can get it treated and still be able to have kids :)
i have been tryin to have a baby for about 8 months an me and my fiance are haveing bad luck does anyone know any kind of pills that can amke you get prego lol plz help!
Please help me i've been to doctors and tried just about anything and everything and still nothing i admit the fact that i am overweight and its hard for me to lose the weight any suggestions on natural weight loss products or how to get preg? i've seen bigger ppl get preg, but everyone is different i understand that please help me i cry alot because of it. i had been stressing before but am better now thanks to JC, been trying for almost ten years, recently started takin tribulus and other medications well that is natural meds. PLEASE HELP ME :(......
GOD in HEAVEN is GOING TO BLESS US ALL WITH A BABY I BELIEVE THAT IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!
my boyfriend and i have been trying for a little over 2 years now to get pregnant.. and i has not even worked yet.. i am not taking anything for it i want to start to take clomid to help infertility.. i see everyone around me having babies.. why cant i yet? please help me.. resolve my issue.. i wanna have a baby of my own.. and also i have not had my period in over a year... but i had it checked and nothing is wrong with me... please help me.. comments and answers will be nice..
WHAT CAN I TAKE
hi every 1. me and my partner have been tryin for a baby now for a year and a half and had no luck. wanted 2 know if any 1 knows if doctors can give you some thing to help you get pregnant or if you can buy any thing and where from.
Hi everyone
I have been trying for about 3 years, have gone to the doctor and done test and they say im ok and my hubby too, but we don't know what else to do. I saw a page on the web for a Fertility Regimen to optimize fertily but i don't know if its good. Has any one try anything like this . Please let me know
hi doctor i need help i have been with my boyfriend now for 3 n half years i have been trying for a baby for a year an a half its starting to upset about it is there anything i could take to up the chances a bit more please thank you
what will i do pls help me.. trying to get pregnant 1 yr and 3 months.. my friend toll me shes preggo the tried for 4 months only and  i feel crap,and  end of the world to me ... they said it takes time.. y other ppl trying for 6 yrs 10 yrs. nothing happend. im so irregular too. i dont know what pills to take... i didnt go to the dr. yet... some one?
my boyfreind and i was trying for the pass 10years for a baby
Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 4 and a half years and in march I found out I was pregnant I was so happy I couldn't believe it my pregnancy lasted about 10 weeks and I miscarried my whole world came crashing down and now ever baby advert that comes on the tv triggers my emotions and I break down crying I realy want to know if chlomid can help me to get pregnant coz I can't wait another 4 and a half years for it to happen again .  
hi i have a baby he is 14 know, and i got married with my husband 5 years know and we've been trying to have a baby, i want one so bad i went to see the doctor and told him that i wanted to get flushed out or cleanned. doc told me that there is nothing he can do that it's mother nature takes it's tole. i cry just about every night and praying that i can have a baby with my husband....
hey gal, i'm also going through the same thing. At the moment i am now going through miscarriage after 9 weeks. i miscarried naturally and it was killing me to see my babyboy coming out of me before time. i'm still bleeding from the miscarriage and i wanted a baby so bad. my young sister is pregnant and everythin is going well for her and i feel like i'm a failer and it makes me so unhappy. some days i just feel like dying because everything seems to fail and there is no happiness in my life. after everything i still have hope for the future because GOD still loves us all and thats what keeps me alive.
Dont give up!!!! i have had several mc's and am still trying. I know God will bless me one day. Just keep your faith. If u need to vent or talk email me. My best friend is 20 wks pregnant. I have been trying for over 4 years. she got pregnant right away and then has complained about it the whole time.  you can get through it.  I Smile because i have heard so many sucess stories and i know i have carried several babies and i will carry another one to term. Stay strong and Trust God.
Me band my boyfriend been at it off n on now for 6 yrs and now it almost a year we been bck together and I havnt got pregnant and I want a baby so bad I dne been pregnant before but not by him but I had a miscarriage. Somebody say mertcol complete help get pregnant but Idk. Somebody please help me!
hi

i had a miscarriage in october 2011, i met my bf and we so want a child together. we love each other so much and its not happening  for us i was just wondering if there was any advice
dr's make u try for 1 year before they will help you . U have had a mc so they will bring u  in quicker. i wiould use opks and chart your cervix also. I can explain any  of this to u.  bbts are good to  but only work if u wake up at the same time every day.
In 2010 I suffered 2 miscarriages and i lost one of my fallopian tube. the doctor told me i have 25% chance to be pregnant again, But i didnt believe it. Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now. I didnt believe in using anything else to help me get there but my husband's sperm. but than i got frustrated of keep having negative pregnancy tests. So a Friend of mine ask me to try "PRESEED".. so we tried it again for the million times but with preseed (while ovulating). After ten days of trying, pregnancy test came out negative so i say f*** it. i dont care anymore! but than 2 days later everything i smell smells disgusting and i threw up everything i ate earlier that day. my friend told me to take the pregnancy test again..n whalah! i was pregnant :). i am full of joy. im not only happy cus im finally pregnant but im expecting twins. so having one fallopian tube didnt stop me. TRY IT GIRLS!

Hi I'm prob be really think but what do you mean by "pressed"
hey preseed is a type of gel to make sex easier if u cant get wet.
i have been trying for three years and i still havent been able to enjoy mother hood i have tryied evrything even going to a specialist and still nothing i have one more year before i hit 30 and im always depressed when all my friends are having babys and not me i feel more depressed when i get invited to kids birthday partys please help
I got prego last year and miscarried two weeks after finding out and trying every since and nothing but false positives and that's very stressful and I have a four year old but want a girl so sad what should  I do and is fertility pills expensive
I have been wiv my bf now for 3 years and weve been tryin for 2 years since the day i came off my pill and my doctor wont give me anything i have had tests and i know he can av children as he got his ex pregnant 6 tyms but she cudnt carry full term and its really upsetting that i havnt cought pregnant yet
go to a specialist. Or change drs and get one to give u clomid. see how that works for u. also track your bbt( body temps( take it first thing in the morning before u get up with a digital themotor  and cervical mucus. also try opks. ovulation strips.  
I have been trying for 6months in nothing happen it seem everyone around me getting pregant but me its very stressful
The average couple takes 1 year. I know the feeling of everyone around u getting pregnant. I know it is not easy but  u are still int he trying time period. If u would like to buy ovulation prediction strips they can help. They can also make u feel more pressure because u feel like u can only have sex on X days.

Gl girl!!!
Hi, i'm 35 yrs old. And Ready to have a child- and where i wish to be in my life-I have a daughter She is 16. I have had 2 miscarriages along my rd of life. In the ER about 8-9 yrs ago. The er surgeon  Aborted a child i had(family consented to it)- I had gotten Ill and was in icu.I lost 25 pounds being tiny already- Almost Died- Was put into a Coma for a few weeks.(was depressed for a bit after it)..... I been celibate for 4yrs Till recently. And have started my NEW life. a good one too. I Am looking. He Wants a Child(He has 2 pre-teens now, but would love a new baby).  What Herbs or Supplements Can I take to Help me GET pregnant- My cycles usually last 5-10 days each. I Also have mood swing changes 3- 5days prior to my cycle. and am very emotional. as well as beginning of my cycle.  I have Small dogs/cats(infact took care of them when i was preg. with my daughter).  What Herbs Can I take Which will increase my chances of pregnancy by more then 90% if at possible?  
i m 19 years old i got married last year  my husband is in gulf  in oct he is returning and so my in laws are pressurising me to get preg is there any pill that can make me preg soon and also this is my husband and my decision too
U have to try for a while before a dr will give u clomid. The average time is 12 months. Most r under/ less. If u think you have issues like blocked tubes or something else like irregular cycles,  they can go ahead and work on those issues.
Friends ive got a problm ive skiped 4months not going to periods first time i thought im pregnant but i was not now its been 6months&im married me&my husband we are strugling i can not conceive is there any pills i can use we r realy desparate to have a baby&i dont want to loose him please help me 4rm Beauty Cape Town
U need to go see a doctor because u are not having periods.  clomid some times helps but u have to get it form a dr.  Good luck.

One more thing IF he will leave u because u are not pregnant after 4 months of trying then he does not love u.
Hi, I have been trying to get Pregnant for three years! how would i go about getting a specialist? i just moved to a new state with my husband, i am getting married in two weeks.. but i have no idea how to get in touch with a  specialist, and me and my fiance are dying inside to try to get pregnant. can you HELP?
first of all you needs to see if your insurance requires a referral. if not then just look in the phone book  or online for one.  If u live in Ga or north FL i can help your. I also know a ton of girls on here that have great RE's. Just name your state and we can tell u the good ones from the bad ones. ( re Reproduction Endocrinologist )
It was $300 plus 1.5 hours but i got what i needed. ob called me him self to tell me that  He talked to my re's nurse  because re still had not called him back. big surprise there. he said  that she said he normally doesnt put women on the lovenox until after a bfp but that other Res did. He talk to a different re and decided that he wanted me on the meds 1-2 day past ovulation He then said give me a call when u get that + pregnancy test so we can adjust your meds and make sure everything is going great.  He also told me to keep taking the baby asprin.

I was cramping on the left side for over and hour this morning.  My cm went from clear and some what watery to egg white.

we will bd tonight and i guess i will start my meds Saturday or Sunday.  temps will more than likely go up tomorrow if i am right.
i been trying sence i was 13 years old to have a bby with one guy and i lbroke with him n then i tried for 2 years and nothing and now with my boyfriend i got know im trying to find out if i could ever have kids or wat pilss showed i take to get pregnant quick please i need a change in my world
Track your temp same time every morning before u get out of bed to do anything.

Track cervical mucus
I'm trying to get pregnant  I've tried everything I really want me and my partner to have our own little family  I've tried ovulation testing pregnacare vitamins
Any suggestions on anything else
There is a pill that is used for cancer that get you pregnant but you must stop the pill as soon as you get pregnant  because there are risk like with any other drugs. The pill can be purchased online. Try not to worry about it. You may believe that you are not stressed but judging by what you ladies are putting in your messages... you are stressed. Its hard..I know. Take a break. Good luck
I been trying for 10 yrs to get pregnet my husband was told he doesnt no sperm count. I really would love to have a baby my husband keeps saying that when the time is right god will make it possible. I keep trying to have faith. I feel like time is running out I am 36 . My husband is 45 . I would love to beable to at least have 1 kid in my life time.
i want to say a very special thanks to Priest Akobe for been there for me when all hope was lost, let me start by saying i have never used child control pills before or done abortion but i have been trying to get pregnant and to have my own baby , i have had 2miscarriage in 2005 AND 2009 and am now 34year old with nothing to show for it, i have gone to the doctor i have have done series of test, i and my husband and everything was said to be fine with us but why am not getting pregnant was a major concern , i took various fertility drugs and vitamins yet nothing is steel happening , my husband has gone for series of test and the doctor said he is capable of impregnating me . i just could not figure what was wrong with me.
Every month once i see my period i feel very down and frustrated any time is comes until one day i was browsing through Google on how to get pregnant and i saw so many testimonies pf different persons and different problems testifying how they got there problem solved by Priest Akobe the spell caster , i then copied the email address of Priest Akobe and i contacted Priest Akobe and narrated everything i am passing through ,

Priest Akobe Reply me immediately me with words of comfort and immediately i had peace inside of me and Priest Akobe perform the cleanse spell and told me the reason why i havent been able to get pregnant and have my baby its because there is a work of witch craft that is causing me not to have my baby thats the reason the doctors could not find any medical report , he then cast the spell and remove the dark spell that the witch craft has put on me immediately Priest Akobe cast the purification spell i feet light and it was like a huge burden has left my body, 6weeks time i did a pregnancy test and i was pregnant this my second pregnancy two years later now my baby is healthy and a happy baby and caring another pregnancy now and it such a thing of joy , my advice to other women who are finding it difficult to get pregnant or they always have miscarriage is that it might be a witch craft dark spell ,contact Priest Akobe today and that might be your break through , you can contact Priest Akobe on email address :***@****

Altaybey Akay

From Turkey
so I have a son already but me and my husband are trying for my 2 I work grave yardz is that why I cant get pregnant or can it be my blader ifection thats causing mi not to get prego
This is an old post, but a lot of ladies have mentioned something called Conceiveeasy in the forums as a once-daily pill to help you get pregnant faster. You can google it. Might be worth a try,
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us